Adultery Sahana: Honeymoon by dhaka1989
Sahana: Honeymoon

by dhaka1989

Note: If you have not read "Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali wife", please do so, as this story is a sequel to that.

We landed on Bali Ngurah Rai Airport in the Monday morning. A car from the hotel picked us up and drove us straight to our hotel. We were tired as we had no sleep and had to get on the plane very late after midnight and then later take a connecting flight. But we still did not want to waste the day and decided to plough through it. As we got to our hotel resort in Nusa Dua, we discovered that it was the perfect fit for us. It was a villa, with a bedroom and a sitting space outside with tables. The bedroom had a bathroom and a toilet space, that was completely open and only a curtain to cover them. The bedroom had glass walls and a glass door that led out into sitting space outside and the pool. The glass walls and remote controlled door had electric curtains. There was another villa that was on the other side of the pool, like ours only inverted. 

So for the first day, we changed and we went shopping as we wanted to get that out of the way, so we went to Kuta and looked around in the malls. Sahana wanted to buy Sarongs and I needed to get a pair of beach shorts as the pair I had was quite old. Although the prices were not exorbitant, they were kind of expensive. Sahana got a Green coloured sarong. 

Seeing pictures Anis's wife Faria in swimsuits that he made her wear for his birthday had given me an idea. On the plane ride to Bali, as my birthday was after next week, I told her that I wanted an early present and it had to be what I wanted. She gave me a confused look not knowing whether to agree or not before realizing what I was about to ask her. Maybe she thought of the same thing or had the same idea, I did not know, but she did not need me to spell it out to read my mind. She did not say yes or no and kept me hanging. But I kept trying to convince her, to give me a definite answer. I told her how she should experience different things like other tourists did and that she could always wear a sarong if she felt self conscious. I told her how one piece suits were modest and did not show much and would not be daring. Told her how in two piece suits, the bottoms were just smaller hot pants and that the tops were just T-shirts with mid-riff showing. She simply laughed and said nothing conclusive. 

So later in Kuta, I took the issue in my own hand. And after a while of shopping in Kuta, I took her to a swimwear store, holding her hand, not telling her beforehand where we were going and just entered. I found about the store in the internet and so it was not hard to find and the reviews said that it had all kinds of swimwear. I asked the store clerk to show us some styles. I wanted to ease Sahana in into everything. So I made Sahana try out a one piece suit and a two piece suit, while buying a third suit without her knowing. I told her that after wearing a one piece suit, if she felt comfortable, she could try the two piece suit. I made it sound that she had a choice. She was a person who liked running the show. 

We decided that for the next couple of days we would get through all the tourist-things we had in our itinerary. Like visiting visit Obud's streets and art galleries, watch Balinese Barong dance, visit Monkey temple, visit Uluwatu temple, and trek to waterfalls. And after all that was over we would simply chill in the swimming pool, get spa treatments, spend a day at the beach and go clubbing, that sort of thing. Sahana would wear shorts, denim hot pants with ends at the same height as the rise, short summer dresses for the rest of the trip. She even brought thongs so that the panty-line in her dresses would not be seen when she sat or bent over and that she just wanted to try thongs. She showed as much legs in these dresses as possible as her legs were one of her best assets. Also, most of the other female tourists were wearing relatively skimpy clothes. She had also worn TEE crop tops that showed six inches of midriff with denim hot pants when we trekked the Tegenungan waterfall. But as all lot of the female tourists were wearing swimsuits, so her attire was rather conservative. I told her, 'see, nobody is being prudish over here, all the beaches, pools and spas are going to be like this.' I suggested that the next time we go into the places with water; she could experiment with her clothing.

We shared our villa space with another couple that lived on the villa opposite ours with the common pool in between. We bumped into them once as we were in our room and they were walking past. As to get out of their villa space, they had to walk past ours. Our villa, which was cheaper, was closest to the door leading out to the lobby. Of the couple, the guy, a white Australian was in his mid sixties, and the women, who looked Arab or middle eastern with a middle eastern English accent, was about in her early to mid thirties. Although, they introduced themselves as husband and wife, I felt fishy by the way they acted. Also they had a noticeable age difference. The guy, named Mark, was a charmer, really funny and friendly. He looked like one of those people whose age did not get in the way of an active lifestyle, but he did sport a ponch belly, whereas the women, Laila, looked like some light cream coloured goddess with a heavy top area, with a sharp nose and curly hair. She looked awkward when Mark told us that they were married and did not even give us courtesy smile. Maybe Mark was nervous, after seeing us brown Asian couple and upon introduction straightaway knowing that we were form Bangladesh, thinking that we may be conservative and think of them badly if we knew that they were not married or something like that. I noticed Mark eyeing up my wife. Who wouldn't?

So after the days our tourist spree ended, we went to the beach near our villa. The beach was not crowded and was mostly visited by the residents of the nearby resorts. Sahana was wearing the one piece she brought here in Kuta, and wore a T-Shirt over the suit, so only the bottom half of the suit was showing. The suit was of an electric floral print. The bottom covered most of her ass only leaving bottom part of her ass cheeks out. 'You like looking at those girls aren't you?' She asked, her head pointing at a trio of young women, possibly in their late teens or early twenties, wearing skimpy bikinis, with all three lying on their fronts on a blanket, soaking up the sun. 

'They do look nice, I must admit,' I replied, 'You would look nicer, miles better than them, if you loosened up a bit.'

'Don't get me wrong, I want to,' she said, 'but for a part of me, is still not easy. It's a mental block.' 

I nodded, 'look at the girl in the middle,' I said, 'look at her ass; she is wearing a thong, putting herself on display. And nobody is telling her to stop and people walking past is drinking her view and is appreciating it. You don't have to worry about loosening up here.'

She looked at me, took hold of my chin and said, 'if you think I am going to wear a thong bikini, forget it. This is a public beach.' 

'What happened to the girl who told me "let the look for all they want", what happened to her?' I teased her.

'Oh that... I was really horny when I said it and the thing is that for a Bengali girl like my word like 'Bikini' and 'swimsuit' create a barrier that is hard to overcome.

Then she took her sarong from her bag, tied it round her waist, and took her T-shirt off, leaving her top half of her suit out in the open. Its neck was round cut and deep and showed a lot of cleavage. She was going at it step by step. Also, I discovered that my wife was not into the idea of exhibiting herself to complete strangers. She liked the excitement and taboo of showing off to person she knew or met. So a random beach unveiling was not exciting her.

To our rescue, Mark and Leila, our neighbor showed up, waived at us from a distance and came towards.

'Hey fella,' he said and came and shook my hands, and went and took my wife's hands for a shake and gave her a kiss on the cheek, the way usually westerners did. On the first day we met, he just shook hands with Sahana, maybe unsure how a Bengali woman would take to being kissed on the cheek. But now that he saw her in her attempt at a swimsuit, he felt maybe she would not mind, I thought. And not surprisingly, she did not show any sign of discomfort with the kiss. A just shook hands with his so-called wife, who was wearing a two piece bikini, where her top was a bit small for her boobs, and lots of side-boob was showing with a much revealed cleavage. I loved how free this woman was. 

We were speaking to them about the things we did in Bali the previous day and set up our blankets. They asked if they could join us as they knew no one else. I happily agreed. On mine and Mark's trip to get beer we left the women to set things up and have a chat, while we men talked about what we did and everything else. Mark was an Engineer who owned an Engineering firm and who recently retired with a butt load of money, leaving the business to his son, and now was just spending it as on vacations and traveling. I did not probe about his marriage to Laila. He was very frank and joked a lot, commenting on the scantily clad young women that were lying on the beach and that how wants to be young again to be with girls like that. 'Laila is very beautiful,' I said jokingly, 'you should be happy with beautiful Laila, and not look at girls so young.' And we laughed. 

'Haha thanks, your wife is also beautiful my man,' he said, 'you should consider yourself very lucky, very lucky.' I saw genuine honesty in the way he complemented my wife. 

After we went back with beers for everyone, we met the girls where we had left them; they were now sitting on the blanket. Laila did not care about modesty as she was sat with her legs spread. I tried my best not to look down there. Mark then started a conversation with my wife about how beautiful the beaches in Nusa Dua are and how relatively less crowded they are. Then he said, 'you know, I was just telling your husband, how beautiful you are and that he was lucky,' laughing, casually flirting with her. She blushed. 

After a while of chatting, with Laila actually joining in the conversation about the beaches in Syria where she is originally from, Sahana got up and took her Sarong off and stretched with her hands above her head and sat back down. Having Mark around made her exhibitionist mojo back and also maybe she did not want to be so outdone by Laila. Mark focused on Sahana's swimsuit material, 'what material is this? Looks pretty fancy,' he said, as he extended his hands to about to touch it, stopping. 'May I?' he asked first looking at me and then at her seeking permission. She looked at me, looking straight at me and nodded a yes. I was not surprised. Mark extended his hand further and lightly grazed her stomach area, 'fantastic fabric, so smooth,' he said. 

'I chose that for her,' I said, trying to take credit. 

'Good choice,' he commented and then grazed his hands down to her hip, near her groin area and two of his fingers went under her suit and held the suit material between the thumb and fingers. He was holding it and looking at it, as if he was inspecting it like an expert. Sahana wasn't minding any of this and so wasn't Laila. 

So we chatted some more. I was on the side taking pictures on my phone, of the beach and of Sahana. Then I asked Mark to take some couple shots of Sahana and I. I stood with my arms around her, holding her waist, then another one where I was holding her face and was kissing her. In the next one, she was standing in front of me, with me holding her around her stomach. Then for the next shot, I made her turn her back to the camera at an angle, her face turned towards Mark, arms around my neck and my hand at her hip. Mark paused, shook his head sideways, came towards us, took my hand from my waist and placed it on her ass. 'Much better,' he said, 'you guys married not long ago, show some passion.' He clicked some more. I then took some pictures of him and Laila, where they were both sat on the blanket with him, behind her, in the last picture he was cupping her breast. He made it seem so normal and natural. After a while Laila got up and left to find a public toilet as she needed to pee. Mark did not bother accompanying her. 

The Sahana suggested, 'Mark let's take some photos.'

'Oh yes please,' replied Mark, with a grin. She did not need to ask me or want my approval for it; she knew I was already game. 

So they stood and took photographs, with the sea at the back, first one was tame with them in side hugs and was followed by the next one with Sahana kissing his cheeks as her held her tight, his hands on her lower back. For the next photograph, she had her back to him as she leaned against him, his crotch and her ass touching highly likely, his hands around her waist on her stomach. They were doing the same routine that mine and Sahana's couple pictures were. I knew what the next photograph was going to be and I was right. She turned her back to the camera and head turned towards it, while Mark's right hand came around was slowly inching towards her ass cheeks. How Sahana would react to it, was all I thought. Then to both my relief and disappointment, when Mark's hands actually touched her ass for a second, she immediately pulled his hands up to his waist. Luckily I had caught both of those hand positioned shots on camera. She had longs legs and a scrumptious ass; he was probably dying to get his hands on it.

As their photo session ended, Sahana came towards me and whispered to me in Bengali so Mark had no idea, 'How was it?' as her left eyebrow danced peeking over her sunglasses. Her right hand then brushed on my suit to find my cock stiff. She had her answer. 

'How much did you like it? I asked, as I felt the front of her pussy and it was wet, we had not gone to the water yet. Her back was towards Mark and her body was covering my hands touching her pussy. She sheepishly laughed, embarrassed that she had been caught red handed. I realized that not having Laila, Mark's wife, around had made her bolder, bold enough to initiate teasing. 

Laila came back and we chatted some more, mostly politics and about the latest terrorist attacks in Europe, before going to the water for a swim. Laila, who I found to be very quiet, being a Syrian, gave us her opinion of the middle crisis, and from what I could gather from her, she was probably a silent supporter of her President. 

I was by now quite sure that Mark and Laila were not married, but I could not point to it exactly why I thought so. Nothing happened all afternoon, except us men taking peeks at each other's partner. Laila was physically a very gifted woman, and gave off aura that she was very sexual. It was her full lips and the sharp straight nosed face, coupled with her zeal to expose her body, which gave off that aura.

After spending a whole day and staying for the sunset, we headed back. We then got invited to go to a spa day the next day with Mark and Laila, followed by clubbing in the evening. Mark promised that he would make all the arrangements. Although Mark was old enough to be our father, he was treating us as if we were his friends. 

That night we made love that night will full passion and managed to come at the same time. I had put a lot of effort into foreplay and oral sex for that to happen and I was glad when it did. As we lay on our bed, Sahana turned towards me and said, 'you know, when we were taking pictures, with my back to him, I actually felt his hardness on my ass, you know. I hope you don't mind.'

I made a "brushing away" movement with the right hand, a gesture we Bengalis made, to signal that it wasn't a problem. 'He is not the first one whose hardness you ass has felt,' I said.

'Of course it was Anis's. You are right,' she said.

'How did that feel?' I asked her, looking into her eyes.

She thought for a moment, 'he was wearing boxers and I had just bent down. I was half-expecting him to be hard,' she said caressing my chest, 'I was just trying to tease him. So when I sat on him, I felt it against my ass you know, so in reflex I, without thinking, rubbed against it, till his "thing" set right in between my ass. I did not think what I was doing. I just did it. You don't think bad of me do you?' She said with her puppy dog expression. I gave her kiss to answer her question.

'Did you like it?' I asked, immediately regretted asking. She did not answer me, ignoring the question, and simply got on top of and put my already erect cock into her. 

The next day we went up to the spa with Mark and Laila. Mark and I did not want to do much, so we decided to lounge about, have a few drinks, chat and accompany the girls if we can as they did their stuff. They came out in robes and went inside doing the usual foot spa and head massage, the usual stuff, while we men sat outside near at massage table for them to come out to us. 'I had found a good masseur; Laila had asked for a massage by strong hands, to her all those female-masseur's soft hands don't cut it,' Mark informed in a matter-of-factly manner. 'You see men don't usually massage female clients here, so it had to be specially arranged.' I understood that he had to pay good money for that. So after an hour, the girls came out, giggling. Sahana was easy going, so it was possible she had managed to befriend a cold, unconcerned character such as Laila. Sahana did not want to have a massage. 'We can't afford it, we already spent a lot,' she whispered to me in Bengali when she asked if she wanted a massage too, 'anyways we have Subhas-kaka, our personal masseur,' she said with a wink. I laughed at her naughtiness. I also realized she was not comfortable having a stranger touch her like that. 

The masseur came out, Daniel, a Philippine, as he introduced himself and set the table. Then Laila opened her robe and gave us a twirl in her Bikini that she was wearing under her robe, the same one she was wearing yesterday at the beach. She got on to the table on her front and the masseur untied the knot of the bikini top at the back and the strings fell sideways. He went into his work as he poured oil onto her body and started massaging her back. After massaging her back, her went down to her legs, as he bunched the bikini bottom further into her ass crack exposing most if not all of her butt cheeks. With vigor he massaged, kneading her butt then rubbing his hands on her legs down to her foot it one motion. As her massage went on and we stared at Daniels performance and Laila's body, Sahana who was sat beside me, leaned in and whispered into my ears, 'Subhas-kaka's is no way near Daniel's talent.'

I turned myself away from Laila's heavenly body being manhandled and looked at Sahana, 'Subhas-kaka is probably a child in front of Daniel's abilities,' I said. I noticed Daniel had a hard on that had formed under his trousers, kept from going full mast probably because of his trousers and underwear. Sahana noticed it too, as I saw her stare at the cock hardening.

'Let's learn all we can from Daniel as we have to teach Subhas-kaka as we can,' she said with a broad smile. I was confused as to what was in store for us once we got back. 

Daniel used a lot of techniques, elbows, knuckles, fingertips to push into Laila's back, legs, feet and ass. All this time Laila, who did not seem at all uncomfortable from getting a total body rubdown from a man she had never met before, was moaning every now and then. After fifteen minutes of massaging, it ended; Daniel helped her tie the knot of her top and helped her to get up. The women told us men to go to the private pool filled with hot spring water. While we were walking up to it, Mark pulled me aside, 'Alright Ali, you have probably figured this by now,' he said, 'Laila and I am not married.' I nodded. 
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
'I already figured that out,' I said. 

'I was worried what you guys would have thought,' he said, 'whether you would have accepted or be friendly with us knowing that Laila is like a "pleasure companion",' he kept his hands on my shoulders and continued, 'I don't like the word escort, its degrading.'

'You are like her sugar daddy?' I asked. 

He laughed whole heartedly, 'of sorts,' he replied.

We men got into this tiny pool, with water pouring in from a dragon statue's mouth at one corner. We relaxed in the warm water and waited for the girls, and after a while saw them approach. Laila had washed off the oil and maybe Sahana was helping. They soon approached us, Laila was wearing her bikini that she was wearing and Sahana was still wearing that same robe. I in the hurry in the morning had not noticed what suit she packed and had forgotten to ask her. Scenes of Laila being rubbed down had occupied my mind for a bit and also her being an escort of sorts had made the thing even hotter. 

Laila got into the pool and sat beside Mark. Mark (I think) and I were in anticipation of what Sahana was wearing inside her, as she opened her robe slowly; we discovered Sahana was actually wearing the black two piece bikini I got her. She had one hand covering her breasts and the other one covering her bottom crotch area, shy from all the exposure. 'Relax..' I said as she came towards us in the water, then she looked at me and then at Mark, keeping eye contact and dropped her hands. Her top part was a triangle top that was tied behind her neck and back. Her full breasts had filled out her bikini top, her breasts pressed together and ample cleavage was showing with her long necklace resting on the valleys of the cleavage. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and entire back was naked except for the strings that tied her tops. Her bikini bottom was tie sides and left half of her ass exposed, seen by Mark and I, as she turned and sat between Mark and I. She could have sat on the other side of me, but she had chosen to be in-between us men, with their arms touching. I leaned in and gave her a full kiss, whispering to her of how proud I was of her. We were sat on steps inside the pool and the water came till our upper chest and Sahana's bikini clad tits were bobbing and coming up the water level every now and then and I saw Mark checking it out. 

We all relaxed for a bit and made small talk. I noticed that Sahana had started to relax in the warm water. I realized that her inhibitions had been significantly lowered in this trip and that she had worn a two piece bikini for the first time. I had to make a point of it. 

'Mark... Laila,' I announced, 'my beautiful Sahana is has turned a new leaf in this trip and have worn a two piece bikini for the first time.' My shy wife started to go red and then playfully punched me in my stomach.

Mark clapped, even Laila clapped as well. 'Sahana, darling,' Mark complemented, 'you look beautiful, you should wear them more.' Sahana thanked us, still shy and looked down. Mark not missing the opportunity to spice things up had called me, 'Ali, give me your phone; let's take some pictures of your bride.' I got up, went to where our phones were, got back and handed him my phone. Sahana in the meantime didn't need any coaxing as she proudly stood, water dripping from her body. 

Mark took some photographs as she posed, hands on hip, looking sideways, all those sorts of things. Then I was asked to join her and we posed for two or three shots. Then to my surprise Laila came up, and we posed with Sahana on my one side and Laila on my other. I had my hands on both of the girl's hips as they had theirs on my. Then I was sat on the edge of the pool, my legs spread, with the two girls straddled my legs each and leaned against me with my hands on their stomach. It was wonderful having Laila so close to me, knowing that she and Mark had no relationship to speak of, I was bit more relaxed touching her. Mark then instructed only Laila and I to pose standing up in tight embrace with both of us looking at the camera, one of boobs crushing into my chest. 'Mark lets make this pose sexy,' he said, as he came to us and put my hand that was grazing her lower back and pulled it to her ass cheek, most of which was outside her suit and making me cup it. Sahana immediately shot me a look and the look I gave back to her was of helplessness as if I had no say in this. But I was in heaven.

'This is just for photographs,' Mark announced, sensing some unease within me. I was cupping her ass for quite some time as Mark fiddled with the phone camera settings before clicking it. Then upon Mark's direction I left the frame and Sahana entered. He made them hug each other with their face to the camera, and Laila immediately upon holding her put her hands on Sahana's ass cheeks and Sahana laughed and did the same to Laila. After that shot something strange happened, Laila came out of the frame and took the camera from Mark and Mark replaced her immediately, as Mark embraced a laughing giggling Sahana in a tight hold. Then they did the same pose Laila and I did, with Mark cupping my wife's ass with his right hand palm. Sahana froze, and Mark announced again, 'this is just for photographs,' and whispered something in Sahana's ears and she unfroze, and unlike last time she did not make him move his hands upwards. Laila took the picture, Mark gave one last squeeze on Sahana's ass and released her, and Laila then handed Mark the camera as he saw the shot on the screen. 

A thought immediately crept into my mind: was this photo session planned by Mark and Laila to get Sahana and me physically freer with them? To put my thoughts to rest, Mark presented my phone to me and pronounced to Sahana and I that the picture set was a small honeymoon gift from Mark and Laila and that if we wanted; Sahana and I could email him the pictures to him later. We stayed for a bit, talked about cricket, relaxed in the water, and then leaving for lunch, to meet again in the evening. 

We went back to our resort after lunch and Sahana and I lied down on the bed in the afternoon. Sahana asked me how Laila's ass felt when I touched it, I said, 'not as good as yours, she had soft massaged skin, but it did not match yours.' She laughed at the comparison and compliment. I asked her, 'what did Mark whisper into your ear as he was groping your ass?'

She after a moment said, 'he said that "as far as I can tell Ali wants you to be more adventurous and sexy." That's it that's what he said in a very calm manner. I was like he made you touch his wife's ass, and they are married. I thought having you ass touched and squeezed wasn't such a big deal and that you didn't say anything, I let it go. Are you mad that I let him touch my ass?' I was not inclined to reveal to Sahana the nature of Mark and Laila's relationship. I just wanted to see how she acted the rest of the way with Laila present as I was as sure Mark touched Sahana'sr ass once and would touch her ass again. 

'No,' I replied, 'I was proud of your ass and adventurous attitude, how good and confident, you looked. Ass touching is no big deal.'

We became naked in no time and Sahana got on her fours and I fucked her from behind as we looked at the pictures from the spa pool. When we finally got to the picture of Mark groping her ass in full freedom, I told her how hot it looked with her bikini covered boobs touching his chest and his hand cupping her ass, as if she is completely under his control, we both came. 

In the evening, when I came out for the shower I discovered Sahana was almost ready and was putting on makeup. She was wearing a 'bandage' black mini dress with the length that came to the mid of her thighs, that was tight and stuck to her like second skin. It had a low cut front and an open cut back, a cut that extended to the lower mid back. She accessorized her neck with a black choker. I quickly got ready to find that she was ready and was wearing her kitten heeled black ankle boots. It was quite clear looking at her that she was not wearing a bra underneath due to her low cut front and open back, but I could not tell if she was wearing panties or not as she showed no panty lines. So was she naked under her dress?

Before I could investigate, Mark and Laila knocked on our glass door. I opened to find Mark smartly dressed in shirt tucked in and straight jeans trousers. Laila was wearing a short purple coloured mini dress with a cowl neck cut low just below the boobs showing ample inner braless-side boob. The neck was halter design with tie closures. The dress was open back, bodycon silhouette, with side slits, tight around the ass, and of a length that reached just above mid thigh. She topped the outfit off with beige pumps with ankle straps. Her curly hair was tied up, leaving her neck bare, making her entire getup sensational.

Mark and I kissed each other's spouses in cheek and shook each other's hands. Sahana was finding cheek kisses normal now. After the greetings were done as we all stood in our room, Mark stretched his hands and touched the dress material on the lower back of Sahana, keeping his hands there and said, 'Wow, what is this material, so smooth?' 

Sahana shrugged her shoulders, 'I have no idea', she replied, turning her head to look as Mark crept his fingers down to her ass cheeks.

I was on the other side of Mark and I too extended my hand and touched her ass with my fingers, pretending to feel the material, 'a mixture of spandex, I think,' I said. Mark smiled at me, his finger still tracing her ass.

'Oh yes, it's smooth,' he said. It was quite a scene as we both men from two sides were caressing Sahana's smooth ass cheeks, one for each. Laila had a smirk on her face. 

'Aren't you wearing panties?' I asked Sahana, acting as if I was shocked, 'I can't feel panty line?'

'You wicked men! It's called a thong Ali,' she replied, 'I can't go pantyless in such a short dress.' Even though she was not informed about Mark and Laila's 'client' relationship, Sahana by now had became more comfortable around Mark and less at unease while teasing him. 

Mark laughed and patted the ass cheek of Sahana that he was caressing. Sahana, although unbothered it seemed, lightly flinched; maybe she still needed time to adjust to touches by men other than me. He took his hand away and reached out to Laila who was near him, turned her around, and grabbed her ass. 'Laila goes pantyless,' he said, 'it's easier that way.' Laila called him a bastard and playfully pushed him away.

Mark called a taxi; the driver was his acquainted and would wait for us the whole evening. Mark knew the taxi driver because he had been here to Bali before and was quite good at keeping connections and contacts. He knew how to get things done it seemed, like earlier in the day he acquired the services of Daniel and made the spa allow Daniel, an outsider to massage a lady client. All four of us got into the back of the taxi. Mark and I had our respective partners on our lap. The whole way to the club, Mark was openly kissing and petting Laila, putting his hand under her dress to get to her pussy and cupping her breasts over her clothes. The girls were sat on our laps with their sides and sat towards each other with their knees touching. So from mine and Sahana's position we could see the whole show. Sahana had never another couple act so sexually in front of her before and that shock showed on her face

We reached the club and managed to find a table just beside the dance floor. The club was upscale and was basically like a big ballroom, with tables all around a massive dance floor. Men and women were well dressed and it did not look like the student 'nightouts' in Bali. The crowd consisted of what looked like people in their mid twenties to mid thirties on average. Mark remarked how he liked to go to these sort venues because it made him feel young, but avoided the trashy clubs where mostly young people wearing beachwear drank off their faces and rowdily danced and moved about. We ordered our drink; Mark and I had beer, Sahana tried Vodka Lemonade and Laila was drinking a screwdriver cocktail. Although there were hot skimpily dressed women in the club, Sahana and Laila were drawing attention because among all the Australians around both of the girls were visibly exotic and looked hot. One man, who looked in his thirties, actually come up to me and Sahana and said, 'I live in Australia, so I seldom get to see a brown women this hot, well done mate' and high fived me and left. Sahana was blushing like a little girl from that complement. 

After an hour we each had a fair few to drink, Sahana looked a bit buzzed as she was not much of a drinker and the vodka lemonade being a smooth drink, she didn't have to struggle to drink it. The DJ was playing remixed versions of international chart toppers and by now the dance floor had filled up. It felt awkward to try to talk to each other over the loud music, so I took Sahana's hand and led her to the dance floor. It was the first time she actually went clubbing. So I wanted her to have a good time and she liked to dance. We danced together for some time. The song was upbeat and Sahaa did most of the dancing, shaking her ass and body with the beat. I was mostly grabbing her in places as she danced, then I slipped behind her with her grinding me at my crotch area, as I was grabbing her boobs every now and then, tweaking her nipples. 

She was horny as after a while we were dry humping each other in the dance floor. We realized an audience had gathered around us, mostly men. I drew Sahana's attention to them and she stopped looked around, seeing them clapping at her performance, and sunk her head into my chest in embarrassment. Then after her embarrassment passed and horny exhibitionist tendencies took over. She straightened herself, put one her hand on my shoulders and looked back at them and shook her delectable ass with the song beat, sexily swaying it. I never imagined she had it in her. My so-called-liberated ex girlfriend wasn't even capable at this like Sahana is. The crowd was enjoying it and showed their appreciation with claps and hollers. Then suddenly the guy who had high fived me earlier at the tables, came towards us with a friend and started to dance with Sahana. I thought Sahana would reject them, but to my surprise she danced with them in return and that too right in front of me. They were now double teaming her, with her sandwiched between them, holding the guy's shoulders while grinding her ass into the friend's crotch, then after a while, she switched positions and was grinding into the main guy and leaning forward against the friend's shoulder. They each had briefly touched her ass and thigh while dancing with her. This went for a minute, and then before things could escalate, she broke the dance and came towards me, put her hand on crotch, to obviously finding me erect, gave me a crooked smile. She knew that I had enjoyed it and that I did not mind. The guys then came to us, high fived me and thanked us, giving a kiss on her cheeks from both sides.

We went back to our table; 'quite a performance there darling,' Mark shouted when we arrived, Sahana blushed, she was possibly embarrassed as she now knew Mark saw her dance with the two men. Mark and Laila had danced already. We got another round of drinks and quietly drank that, whilst Mark every now and then was shouting over the music of how he had never heard of these songs. After a while, a slow song came up, and Mark immediately got up and asked Sahana for a dance, Sahana looked at me, as if asking permission with her doe eyes, pleading and I did not have the heart to refuse her. I wanted to see how she would dance with Mark. I was also happy that she wanted my consent in these sorts of actions. 

As soon as they left for the dance floor, Laila came and sat beside me and said into my ears, 'from what I hear, you now know about mine and Mark's relationship.' I nodded and she smirked in return. 'You like it, when your wife teases other men?' She asked. That question was like an arrow into my soul, because I did not know how to answer it, keeping quiet. Then she did something really startling: she stretched her hand out and touched my crotch and found my cock to be hard, I froze, from not knowing how to react. 'You don't have to answer,' she said, 'now, come one lets go for a dance, let's see what your wife is up to,' as she took my hand and led me to the dance floor where Sahana and Mark were.

When Laila and got there, I saw Sahana had her arms around his neck, and his hands were around her lower back. There was some gap between them. They looked at Laila and me and gave us a nod, acknowledging our presence and continued dancing and so did we. I tried to keep my distance with Laila, but she smelled fantastic and soon her chest was crushing into mine as we danced. I glanced at them and their gap too had disappeared and now Mark was rubbing, what looked like his erection against her leg, while she swayed. In our end, Laila had slid her hand on my butt and held it there. Sahana who looked at my direction noticed that and soon she took her hands from around Mark's neck and put them on Mark's ass, to his pleasant surprise. This emboldened Mark and he slid his hands from Sahana's back to her ass cheeks and started fondling them over the dress, making her dress ride up to just below her ass cheeks. Laila had noticed that development and she took my hand and put it on the slit of her dress on the thighs and I automatically went inside on her bare skin rubbing her bottom ass cheeks. I realized that this had turned into a competition and I might have helped escalate it further. 

The double ass play for both of the duos went on for a bit, and soon Mark sliding up and down her thighs, had made Sahana's dress ride up more and the bottom of her ass cheeks was visible which Mark was now happily fondling. She getting her butt's bare skin rubbed was a new occurrence. As I went back to caressing Laila's smooth behind, I noticed that the song had changed and a faster number had come up and Sahana and Mark had changed their dancing style and they started to grind into each other with the rhythm. Laila started doing the same with me and I tried keeping up, as my focus was on wife three feet away. Mark said something in Sahana's ears and she threw her head back, laughing and turned around and put her ass to his crotch, grinding, as he held her waist. Laila and I stared on at Sahana's performance, both of us stopping our dancing. Sahana then did the unthinkable, one of the sexiest things I have seen and never knew where she learned these moves. She, while her waist was being held, bent forward and started grinding her ass into his crotch. The dance was so erotic and so animalistic, that if Laila had touched me then, I might have cummed. That dance went on for about fifteen seconds or more, but seemed like forever, where Mark had one hand on her waist holding Sahana in place, with his other on her back, keeping her in that position as she 'twerked' her now partially uncovered ass. Then she straightened as Mark gave a light slap on her right ass. If Sahana reacted badly to that ass slap, I would have gone in and plummeted Mark, but to my relief Sahana looked unfazed, as she straightened her dress, gave Mark a kiss on the cheek, and said something to his ear. She then came to me giving Laila a peck, to my surprise on the mouth, and then led me back to our table. It was time for us to leave as she had enough of dancing. I was also relieved that it ended where it ended, as I was not ready to have Sahana take it further, and for example, having her tits mauled was not something I was prepared to see. 

In the taxi ride back, we had sat the same way we did when we went out, with us men sitting and our respective partners on our laps, facing inwards, with the girls' bare knees touching. This time Laila and Mark were much more open with their petting than last time, with his right hand inside her legs, spread wide. If she spread her legs any inch further, then glimpses of her pussy would show. I looked for the same access inside Sahana, as she reluctantly gave it to me; to not to be seen as indecent, she did not spread her legs much. I found her thong panties to be wet as I prodded my fingers over her pussy. 'Stop it,' she whispered to me in Bengali, 'what will they think?'
[+] 1 user Likes pastispresent's post
Like Reply
'Nothing,' I replied, 'they are doing more than we are, so relax.' I was glad the conversation was in Bengali, we could talk more freely. 'Anyways, what had gotten into you in the dance floor, you gave him quite an access?'

'I know, dancing was just so much fun that I just went with the flow. One thing led to another... and you were doing the same,' she replied, accusing me. 

'Oho! I am not accusing you of anything,' I retorted, my hand still grazing over her thong. 

'Are you angry that I let him touch me and let those Australian boys dance with me?' she asked, in a teasing tone, and then I realized she could feel my hard-on underneath her. 'Your cock tells me you enjoyed it,' she said with mischief in her eyes. As she said that, I pulled her thong aside and put my finger into her pussy and she gave out a suppressed groan that drew the attention of our friends beside us. Mark and Laila broke their kissing and looked at us.

'Atta girl,' Mark cheered, patting Sahana on her bare knee. 

Sahana, like always, blushed, trying to stop her face from convulsing. My finger was still in her pussy. I took my wet finger out after a while, making her smell it, to which she playfully hit me on my chest and rest her head on my shoulders. By the look on her face, I could tell, she was very aroused and if I had tried to fuck her, she would have let me fuck her in the taxi in front of Mark, Laila and the taxi driver. Then I turned to look at Mark and Laila to discover that Mark had put his hands under Laila's dress, through her low cowl neck that provided easy access, and was pressing her boobs. The dress was such that if someone pushed the strap of cloth, that led up the halter neck and covered her magnificent tits, aside, her tits would be out with very little effort. After a while my prayer was answered and Mark pushed the dress aside and her tits were out. I looked back and saw, Sahana staring at the scene unfolding in front of her. Mark being the shameless he is, said, 'she is a beauty, isn't she,' when he realized we were staring. 

I nodded in approval, 'she is, you are one lucky old man,' I said and then we both laughed. Laila, enjoying the treatment on her breasts, had her head thrown back, her curly hair out of the bun. Mark was now tweaking the large nipples on her D-cup breast. Before long, he leaned in and took the exposed nipple in his mouth and was started sucking it. I even noticed the taxi driver fixing his rear view mirror to get a look. This went on for a minute and Laila was now moaning in the taxi and I in all this slid my hand up Sahana's dress and fondle her left boob and tracing the nipple. Sahana would have stopped me in any other day, as breasts were a highly sensitive part of hers, but she was horny and the highly erotic scene in front had her distracted. 

Then, in no time to end the night, we had arrived at the resort, straightened our clothes and got out of the taxi. As this was the last night, we said our goodbyes and exchanged contact details; we were to retire early as we had a flight to catch the next morning. As soon as the goodbyes, hugs and kisses, were done, Sahana dragged me into our room and opened her dress and took off her thong to get on top me and initiate what became one of the most vocal and wildest sex sessions in my life. She came early due to her being aroused most of the night. 

As we laid down, spent, she asked out of the blue, 'do you think, it was strange for Mark to expose Laila the way he did in the taxi?'

'You mean show her tits to us?' I asked in return and she nodded a yes. I had not yet told her that Mark had actually hired Laila for the trip to accompany him and that they were not married like they had us believed at first. I wasn't not willing to share that information with her for some reason; I thought it was best not to tell Sahana about it, I clearly did not know why, but that I wanted all that had happened so far to have an element of 'risqué' in it. 'Look,' I continued, 'if Mark wanted to expose Laila and she had not problem and was enjoying it, what's the harm?'

'hmm, I get it. Also do you feel the same way about the things that you and I have done back at home and in Bali the past few days?' She asked. 

'Yes,' I replied. 'Do you want this to continue, this fun?'

She nodded, 'yes, I would like to have fun in the future, but how far do we go? This could become something we might regret very fast.'

'Again look, do not worry,' I replied, 'If we feel we need to stop we will stop, but for now lets be adventurous. Okay?' Then I got up on her, gave her a long kiss. I, then reminded her that we had a flight to catch in the morning and we went to sleep. 

This honeymoon trip to Bali was not only our first trip together, but also were we, especially Sahana had an awakening to her adventurous side. I was glad we had found Mark and Laila in this trip as without them the transformation of Sahana would not have been complete and that they acted not only as a catalyst but also as an active participant. In that very moment I felt glad that I had married Sahana, whatever initial doubt that I had about her being a perfect match was now gone.
Like Reply
Hot sequel to the first part.

Thanks for posting

Has anyone got the next part?
Like Reply
Awesome.. I always liked this story.. but it was left incomplete...
Pls post more...
Like Reply
keep going
Like Reply