Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hot indian traditional ritual on women.
Did you encounter with any dickraising traditional ritual performed on newly married woman or any new mom who just gave birth to child or like this. Please share experiences.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have only heard about some strange habits in the orthodox / traditional families. The parents of the newly married couple particularly the mothers will be worried whether the Hymen rupture has taken place successfully during the first night. After the first night the washing woman used to see the petty coat of the girl and if there is any blood stain she used to show it to the mother of the Girl and congratulate her that your daughter has successfully completed the "Shanthi Muhurtham". Also it will be shown to the mother of the boy so that she need not worry about the performance of her son.

This message will be shared among the closely related ladies. As a evidence they will show the blood stain to them also.

The washer woman will get a good reward for this. After this she will take it for washing.

If this is not done there will be gossips whether the girl is virgin or not ? Or the boy is potent or not ? 

This is a age old tradition. I do not think, now a days, anybody is doing it in real.
Like Reply
The other day I came across a video of a ritual from somewhere in Rajasthan where boys upon their marriage suck their mother's breast (perhaps to never forget maa ka doodh). And this ritual takes place publicly at the venue of the wedding. Mature women exposing their breasts to let their adult son suck is so kinky and dick raising.
You can Google.
Like Reply
I've also heard that in mediaeval rural India, newly married brides were tested for virginity using the 2 finger test by an elder of the groom's family, mostly the groom's father. Sasur ji putting his fingers inside the new bahu is just wow.
Like Reply