Adultery ashwins adventure
this is my second story this story is about ashwin a rising businessman

chapter 1
Ashwin, a chartered accountant, is renowned for his collaboration with many local businessmen. He is also a fitness enthusiast, frequently found at the gym, and is a well-built, six-foot-tall, handsome man in his late twenties.
Radha, the eldest sister in her family, was married off to her maternal uncle, who is eight years her senior, by her late mother after completing her schooling. Her husband, known for his drunkenness and thuggish behavior, often causes trouble in the village and is widely disliked. Accustomed to his abuse since their wedding night, Radha prefers him inebriated and asleep. She, along with her sister Pooja, are heirs to their father's property, which includes ten acres of farmland. Radha works the land to earn a living and has sent Pooja to college.
 Radha working in the farm 
[Image: Hiral-Radadiya-images-8-768x768.jpg]

Pooja, a cheerful 20-year-old college student, always assists her sister with household and farm work. Despite her helpful nature, she despises village life. As a third-year B.Com student, she aspires to work for a company that offers a good salary, allowing her to live in the city. She harbors resentment towards her mother for ruining her sister's life and feels disgust at the sight of her maternal uncle, Sonu, who is Radha's husband. 
pooja 
      [Image: Pooja-Kashyap.jpg]

Ashwin, weary of working for local businessmen, wanted to establish a coir pith production unit in a nearby village and export it to the Netherlands. He is currently seeking land in a village abundant with coconut farms to ensure the availability of raw materials close to his production facility. 

One fine Sunday, he and the land broker were in his car, searching for land in Radha's village. The land broker, a good friend of Radha's father, wanted to help Radha financially. He took Ashwin to Radha's 3-acre land, which was near the service road and had abundant water available for the production unit. Impressed by the land, Ashwin wanted to meet the owner, so the broker took him to Radha's house, which was half a kilometer away from the land and set apart from the village.

Radha resides in a house located at the heart of a 7-acre farm. The land hosts coconut and banana plantations, along with a variety of other crops. Irrigation is provided by water from two wells, distributed with the help of four motors. Nestled between the coconut and banana fields is a shed housing a power unit to control the motors. The farm offers a serene and tranquil landscape.

Ashwin's car halted at the gate, and the broker swung it open, allowing the vehicle to enter the farm. Her house, though small, is beautiful, comprising a hall, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and one additional room utilized as a storeroom.

The broker and Ashwin stood in front of Radha's house while Sonu slept in the chair, having taken his morning drink. The broker called out to Radha.
Broker: "Radha? Radha?"
Radha, who was cleaning her house, recognized the broker's voice.
Radha: "Yes, uncle, please come in. I'm cleaning the house."
Ashwin and the broker entered the house.
Ashwin see radha for the first time 
Radha 
          [Image: Hiral-Radadiya.jpg]
 As she wiped the floor with a cloth, she believed her uncle was alone. However, upon seeing the stranger, she quickly stood up and adjusted her clothes.
[+] 3 users Like damien123456's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
sorry friends i face issue while post this thread so i post it two times so there is two versions of it but i write this version only i am new two this page so i need time to understand how xossipy works
Like Reply
chapter 2 
Radha adjusted her dress.

Radha: Uncle, how are you, and who is this?
Broker: Radha, I am fine, and I am here to assist you.
Radha: I don't understand, Uncle. What help?
Broker: Are you going to fire off questions, or may I sit and talk?
Radha bit her lip and apologized, "Sorry, Uncle, please sit. I'll bring you some water." The broker and Ashwin took seats in two chairs while Radha went to the bathroom to wash her hands and face, then passed by them to the kitchen to fetch water.
Ashwin: So, she is the owner of the land?
Broker: Yes, sir, she is.
Ashwin: How is she familiar to you?
Broker: Sir, her late father and I have been good friends since our childhood, and she is as close to my daughter as they were.
Ashwin: So you're a family friend, right?
Broker: Yes, that's correct.

Before they could finish their conversation, Radha fetched them some water. 
Radha: "Here it is, take it, Uncle."
The broker and Ashwin took the glasses and drank. Ashwin was surprised by the taste and sweetness of the water.
Ashwin: "Wow, the water here is so tasty. Does the water from the land we see taste like this, Broker?"
Radha and the broker laughed loudly.
Broker: "Sir, this isn't normal water; it's a sweet drink."
Ashwin: "Sweet drink?"
Radha: "Yes, it's a sweet drink made by mixing cardamom, jaggery, lime, pepper, and so on. It will give you some energy since you both must be tired from your travels."
Ashwin: "Thank you, Madam."
Broker: Radha, let me be straightforward. This gentleman, Ashwin, is a chartered accountant and he's currently seeking land to establish a coir pith production unit in our village. I've shown him your land along the service road and he's quite impressed with it, which is why we're here. What do you think, Radha?
Radha: Uncle, the land isn't solely mine; Pooja also has a share in it, and I'm not interested in selling it.
Ashwin: Ma'am, I'm not in a position to purchase it right now, but I would like to lease it for 20 years, and I'm prepared to pay you for it.
Broker: "Radha, I understand your situation. You need to finance Pooja's education. You earn a good income from farming, but the market rates for farm produce are fluctuating. However, with this arrangement, you'll receive a steady income. If you can't lease the land, consider renting it to him; he will also pay you monthly. You're like my daughter; I would never deceive you. I only wish to help you."

Radha: Okay, uncle, I'll lease him my land for 18 years, and he'll pay me Rs -------. He can't damage my land, and the groundwater should not be polluted in the area.
Ashwin: So, we seal the deal, right madam? I'll prepare the papers and come to you tomorrow.
Radha: Not tomorrow. Come next Sunday; that's when my sister will be home from her hostel. She will read the papers thoroughly before we sign them.
Ashwin: Okay.
Broker: Sir, you've succeeded here. Please wait in your car, sir; I'll come and join you.
Ashwin exits the house with a smile.
Broker: Radha, I don't want any commission from you, but he is a good man, I guarantee that. Where is Sonu? Do you need to discuss this with him?
Radha: Thanks, uncle. This land is ours, so I'm not going to discuss it with him. He is now in heaven with his booze.
Broker: Leave him, Radha. Please think about your life too, because you don't have to spoil it with him. I want you and Pooja to be happy.
Radha: Okay, uncle.
Broker: Then I'll leave, Radha. Goodbye.
The broker and Radha exit the house, and Ashwin waits for them in the car. He starts the engine once the broker gets in. As the car moves, he glances at Radha in the side mirror. Radha turns her back to enter the house as the car moves away slowly, her figure reflected in the mirror, unnoticed by the broker.
[Image: Hiral-Radadiya.webp]
[+] 2 users Like damien123456's post
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
Nice start continue
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Chapter 3
As Ashwin's car pulled away from Radha's farm,
Ashwin: "Sir, is she married?"
Broker: "Yes, sir."
Ashwin felt a twinge of disappointment upon hearing this but was eager to learn more about Radha.
Ashwin: "Then, where is her husband? Why have I been dealing with the woman of the house when there is a man?"
Broker: "Why, sir? Do you have an issue with a woman running the house?"
Ashwin: "It's not like that. I just haven't seen her husband, that's my question.""Is he working in the nearby town or what?" Ashwin inquired. The broker's face contorted abnormally and tensed up as he replied, "Work? That thug would hardly work. Then why would she be toiling hard on the farm?" Ashwin noticed his reaction and said, "Sir, I have no interest in their family issues, but I need to ensure her family won't disturb my business in the future. That's why I want to know everything about her." The broker sighed, "If that's your concern, then fine. Radha and her sister Pooja are my friend's daughters. My friend died in an accident when Radha was in high school. To maintain ties with her paternal family, her mother married Radha off to her cousin Sonu, who is a drunkard and a thug, fresh out of jail before his wedding. Within a year of Radha's marriage, her mother realized her mistake and that thought alone caused her a stroke on their farm. Radha wants to educate her sister, so she works on the farm to fund Pooja's education and keeps Sonu in a state of inebriation by giving him money for booze. That's it, sir."

Ashwin: So, Sonu could disturb me if he wants to.
Broker: Sir, it's not a big deal. If you give him some money or foreign drinks, he will address you respectfully as 'ji' or 'sir' and will never question you.
These details were enough for Ashwin, and he dropped the broker at his destination and gave him his commission. Ashwin was very happy today as the day had been very good for him. He waited for Sunday to go to the village.
At the dawn of Sunday, he left the apartment and headed towards the village in his car. He stopped his car at Radha's farm, left the car on the road, opened the gate, and walked the distance between the gate and her house.
Ashwin: Radha madam, Radha madam.
pooja hear the voice from the outside and come outside
  [Image: pooja%2Bkashyap%2Bweb%2Bseries.jpg]   

Ashwin was stunned by the girl in front of him. Pooja was dressed very modernly, with shoes, a mobile, and headphones in her ears.
Pooja: "Hello, who are you and what are you doing on my farm?"
Ashwin lost his words as he did not expect such a modern-looking girl to greet him in the village; he was used to seeing this type of girl only in the city, so he was momentarily in a trance.
Pooja, waving her hand in front of his face: "Hey, hello Mister!"
Ashwin: "Hey, hi."
Pooja: "Huh, hi. Who are you?"
Ashwin: "Ah, I am Ashwin, and I am here to meet Madam Radha."
Pooja: "What's your business with my sister?"
Ashwin: "Sister? So you must be Madam Pooja, right?"
Pooja: "Yes, I am. And you?"
Ashwin: "I am Ashwin, I told you just now."
Pooja: "Hello, I know your name, but how do you know me and my sister? That's my question, Mr. Ashwin."

While the two were engaged in conversation, Radha emerged from the banana plantation and greeted Ashwin.
Radha: "Hello sir, welcome! Come inside, sir. Hey Pooja, bring some water for sir."
The three of them entered the house, and Pooja gave water to Ashwin.
Pooja: "Radha, who is he?"
Radha: "Oh, don't you know him? I thought you two were discussing the proposal since you were speaking without me and getting to know each other well."
She said this playfully and smiled at Pooja.
Pooja: "No play, Radha. We just saw each other and asked questions, but you interfered. So tell me, who is he and what proposal does he bring with him?"
Ashwin: "Radha, madam, did you not tell Pooja about our deal?"
Radha: Sir, she arrived just an hour before you, so I didn't have time to discuss it.
Ashwin: No problem, ma'am. Please tell her now.
Radha then explained everything to Pooja about the events of last Sunday, which is why she was there.
Pooja asked detailed questions about his venture, like how he plans to operate the unit in the village, how much he would pay for their land, and his expected profits.
Ashwin was a bit irritated as Pooja questioned every aspect of his business, but he answered all her questions. After this, Pooja stated she was not ready to lease her land, which shocked and stressed Ashwin, but he calmly asked why.
Pooja: Your venture seems profitable, so I don't want to lease my land but am interested in becoming your business partner.
Ashwin: Partner? Are you kidding?
Pooja: No, I'm serious. You invest the money, and I'll contribute my land. We can share the profits, and don't worry, I only want a 35% share of the profits for Radha and myself.
Ashwin didn't expect this; he thought Pooja was greedy.
Ashwin: "Ma'am, I am here with our agreement to be signed, but you're talking like this."
Radha: "Pooja, this isn't right. We should decide whether to lease him the land or not, but becoming his partners is not correct."
Pooja: "Oh sister, don't misunderstand me. I am about to finish my course, and I can help him in the business, so I don't have to work for anyone else."
Ashwin thought Pooja was greedy, but when she said she would work with him, he was happy, although he didn't show it on his face.
Ashwin: "Okay, ma'am, I am ready for the deal. I will prepare the papers for our joint venture and come to you tomorrow."
Ashwin left the farm feeling irritated, yet he knew he was about to start his dream project. He didn't want to share the profits with his sisters, but for now, he was content and had a plan in mind. Upon reaching the lawyer's office to prepare the documents, he envisioned gaining more than just money from this venture.
Like Reply
(25-04-2024, 03:36 PM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Continue bro

ok bro its slow build so wait for a while 
thanks for the support bro
Like Reply
Chapter 4: Radha's Farm

Radha: Why did you do this, Pooja?

Pooja: What have I done, sister?

Radha: You know exactly what I'm referring to.

Pooja: Oh, the partnership I formed with that man? What's wrong with it?

Radha: I promised to lease our land to him for 18 years, and I intended to stick to that. But you've turned it into a partnership. He came with an agreement for the lease, but you refused and struck a new deal. Why?

Pooja: Don't misunderstand me, Radha. I'm only thinking about our well-being, not about your promise or his situation. His business is bound to succeed, and through this farm, we barely earn enough for our basic needs. As his partner, we could earn more. I'm even considering offering him more land from our farm. I don't enjoy toiling under the sun, doing farm work. It's not that I can't do it; you know I love helping you on the farm. But how long must we continue to struggle like this? I desire a better and wealthier life for us.

Sonu: "Hey, where is my money?"

As Sonu's voice interrupted their conversation, Pooja looked at him as if he were some contemptible creature, while Sonu struggled to maintain his composure.

Radha: "Hey, I gave you money in the morning. You want more money? I don't have any, get out!"

next thing is sonu slapped radha and hold her hair and pulled it like weed you little ****** i want money to buy me drink give me money i heard from the villagers that some hunk is come to our farm who is that guy whats he doing in my house sonus word wound radha and agitated pooja pooja come to radhas rescue and got them seperated 

Pooja: "Hey, you want money? Here it is, take it and get out!" Pooja throws the money at him.

Sonu collected the money from the ground. "There is no respect for the man of the house. I sacrificed my life for my late sister's word, but you two don't know it."

Pooja: "Yeah, we know very well about sacrifices. Now take the money and leave us."
Sonu collected the money and left the house to buy booze for himself.
Pooja: "See, this is what I talked about. We need to get rid of this leech to live our life." She turned her head and saw Radha on the ground crying.
"Why are you crying, sister? Don't worry, our good times have arrived in the form of that guy. Don't cry," she consoled Radha.

[Image: Screenshot_20220828-155024_YouTube.jpg] 

Radha wiped her tears. 
Pooja: "Radha, I am about to finish my studies in the next three months, and I plan to work with him to make our joint venture a success. If what's in my heart comes to fruition, then we can live a life of financial stability. I will handle all the discussions about this business with him, so please don't interfere, okay?"
Radha: "Okay, if you think it's good for us, I won't stand in your way."
Pooja: "Thank you for understanding me, sis." The sisters hugged each other.

Ashwin: "Sir, I want to prepare a document for a joint venture."
Lawyer: "Oh great, someone is going to support you financially now."

Ashwin: No, sir, it's not like that. I mentioned Radha, the farm owner who is planning to lease her land for this business.
Lawyer: Yes, I gave you the document for that, and you just need to sign it, right?
Ashwin: No, sir, her sister Pooja doesn't want to lease the land.
Lawyer: What then?
Ashwin: She wants to be my partner, which is why I'm here to prepare the partnership papers.
Lawyer: Ha! A partner, she seems to be smart.
Ashwin: I know, but it's costing me the lease, and they're about to become my partners. She said she will work with me after she finishes college.

Lawyer: That's good, sir.
Ashwin: How is it good for me?
Lawyer: Listen to me carefully, Ashwin. You're a city person with zero knowledge about village life and its operations. You need someone familiar with the village to successfully run the venture. She seems smart and strong, so use her for your business success.
Ashwin: Valid point, I'll take it.
Lawyer: Ashwin, the papers will be ready by morning. Give me the necessary details. And one more thing, it's a village, so be careful, you know what I mean.
Ashwin: It's nothing like that, sir. It's purely business that I conduct on that farm.
[+] 2 users Like damien123456's post
Like Reply
Chapter 5:
Ashwin arrives at Radha's farm, this time with the papers that need to be signed by the sisters.
Ashwin: Radha madam, Pooja madam.
Pooja emerges from the house, and her beauty catches Ashwin off guard; she looks stunning.
Pooja: Yes, Mr., please come in.
Ashwin and Pooja enter the house and sit in the chair.
Pooja: So, you're here with the papers to be signed for our partnership?
The word 'partnership' seems to irritate Ashwin.

Ashwin: "Here's the paper, please read it before signing."
Pooja: "There's no need to call me ma'am, just Pooja is fine."
Ashwin handed over the papers, and Pooja began to read them line by line, asking Ashwin about any doubts she had. Ashwin tried to concentrate on the business deal with her, but he was distracted by her scent. Pooja was fresh, having just bathed, and her soap fragrance was noticeable as they discussed. Meanwhile, Radha entered the house from the farm.
Radha: "Hello, sir, welcome."
Ashwin: Good morning, madam.
Radha: Pooja, did you offer sir something to drink?
Pooja: Sorry, I forgot.
Radha: You... Sir, excuse me.
Radha went to the kitchen and prepared coffee for the three of them. While she was doing that, Pooja and Ashwin finished their deal.
Radha approached Ashwin with a tray of coffee, and the three of them enjoyed a coffee break together. 
Radha: "So, Pooja, you've read the papers. Everything looks good, right?"
Pooja: "I am absolutely fine with this deal, and we can trust this gentleman."
Ashwin: "Thank you, Pooja. You both need to sign them to kick off our venture."
Radha and Pooja signed the papers, and Ashwin was very pleased and thanked them.
 Pooja: Sir, I've heard that you're a chartered accountant.
Ashwin: Yes, I am.
Pooja: I also want to pursue CA, but our financial situation doesn't support my dream. Currently, I'm a B.Com final year student.
Ashwin: Don't worry, you can still achieve your dream. I can help you.
Pooja's face brightened when he said that; she was happy.
Pooja: How?
Ashwin: First, finish college, Pooja. I will assist you with your studies afterward.
Ashwin thought Pooja was a tough girl, but here he saw an opening he needed.
Ashwin departed from the farm and began his journey towards starting a coir fiber making unit.
For the next month, he will be occupied with obtaining approvals from various government departments. Meanwhile, Pooja went off to college, and Ashwin needed to spend some time at Radha's farm to build a good rapport with her. Occasionally, he would encounter Sonu in the house, who would try to provoke a fight, but Ashwin skillfully avoided conflict through his words. Additionally, Ashwin brought some foreign drinks for Sonu to win him over, ensuring his business remained undisturbed.
Radha felt some relief because Sonu was no longer disturbing her, as he was getting drinks from Ashwin. Initially, she had warned Ashwin not to bring drinks for Sonu. However, Ashwin explained that he did it to prevent Sonu from hitting Radha, as he had noticed Sonu hitting her and using cuss words when demanding money for drinks. This gesture touched Radha's heart, and she began to see Ashwin as a kind-hearted person. Who cared for her after her father.
On an auspicious day, the construction work began with a ceremony. Pooja, Radha, and Ashwin were all present as the priest performed the rituals for the construction, and everyone was happy.
Like Reply