Meera Tryst with NGO : Restarted from where it was left
Star 
Meera overslept the next morning. Sahil and Neha were generous enough to wait a good amount of time at the reception of her hotel in the morning..

" Hi ..Neha.. Hi Sahil  ... I am just so sorry .. I woke up really late " 
" Meera it's okay.. you must be dead tired yesterday night .. just relax " Neha hugged Meera 
Meera hopped into the back of the SUV. Today Sahil was driving and Neha was seated next to him in the front .
As they started , Neha gave a packet to Meera " here is your breakfast " 
" Gosh ..Neha ..you even managed to pack breakfast for me " 
" No that's not me.. all credit goes to Sahil . It was Sahil who got up early and wanted to treat you with one of his favourite dishes which he learnt in ? Where did you learn this Sahil .." 
Sahil smiled and spoke " Vietnam..Meera it's like a chicken sandwich but the bread is made of rice " 
" My goodness...Sahil that's just so impressive " Meera genuinely praised him 
" First have it Meera.. see if you really like it " Sahil replied...
Sahil was around 35-36 and was quite good looking. He looked much better during his younger days but off late may be due to work stress he lost quite a bit of hair and looked a bit tired. Nevertheless he had a fit, well toned body as expected of an airline pilot . 
" Gawd.. Sahil ..this is too yummy .. I mean did you really make this ?  " Meera smiled 
" Yes Sahil do come up with these wacky dishes .. and mostly they are delicious " Neha commented ! 
" Cool yaa.. I am seriously impressed " 
" That's the only good quality Sahil has Meera .. if you stay with him for a week you will know his bad habits can never compensate his culinary skills " 
Sahil mocked Neha " Aw Aw .. you women have problems even with the best of the best men " 

They travelled through clean wide roads towards the western side of Goa and chit-chatted all through the journey . It's been months Meera had such heartily laughed at jokes and stories. 

As they were nearing the beach , Neha announced " So here we come.. the one and only attraction of South Goa ... The Paolim beach " 
" Have you been here Neha ?" 
" Yea a couple of times..you will love it " 
Neha paused and said " Meera, there is a small bit of surprise for you. '' 
" What's that now ?" Meera asked curiously 
" You will get to see a brand new property in Paolim !! " 
" What property ? " Meera looked puzzled 
Sahil explained " So Meera The airline I was in had a rough patch and they err.. grounded me .. I was not enjoying flying any more... So I thought I will try to open a small hotel .. here .. not exactly hotel but homestay types " 
" Wooww That's wonderful Sahil " Meera excitedly replied..
" So I have got a guy who is kind enough to invest in this  .. they have a house here near the beach and I would manage this homestay for them " 
" That's quite cool Sahil ..you any way are a gifted cook " 

Sahil parked in front of an old but beautiful Portuguese styled Bungalow which appeared to be under renovation - It was not far from the beach..
" And here it is " Neha got down the car and excitedly showed Meera 
 This looks very artsy Sahil..good choice of property " Meera smiled 
Sahil opened the dusty front door .." Here be a little careful Meera ..the floor may be littered with a few stone chips " 
Neha looked at Meera and told " Babe ... I really wanted to show you this property ..actually we both worked hard to identify this one.." 
"Plus we are punting a lot of our savings into this project , so your opinions matter as well " Sahil added 
They moved around the ground floor of the building .. It was not a big property ..it was more like a 2 storey bungalow 

" The interiors look to be authentically Portuguese Neha.. I am sure this place will have takers  " Meera looked around the walls and said 
"You always have such awesome taste Meera about interiors and decors... you have to help us " Neha patted Meera on the shoulders 
" Ah ..so you got me to work on your property and not let me enjoy my vacation ,," Meera playfully giggled 
" Yes Baby... and no remuneration for you to help your friend ..hahahhaha " Neha burst out laughing 
" But seriously dude.. this property seems really nice... I think this will fly easily " 
" Woow Sahil.. we got the green signal from Miss. Perfectionist ... " Neha exclaimed 
Sahil offered a glass of water to Meera and said " Ignore Neha's faltu baakwas Meera... but I know you know a lot about interior decor and all... Please give all suggestions that you have and I will gleefully work on those " 
Meera smiled " Acha baba Sahil.. don't embarrass me now ..." 
Neha asked Sahil " Is Aslam Saab here ?" 
" Yes he is in the office room .. he called me to ask the pending amount .." Sahil replied climbing the stairs 
" Ok.. So Meera this property belongs to Mr. Aslam .. he is basically funding the project as well... Come ..lets go and meet him !!! " Neha spoke 
The three of them climbed the stairs and stood in front of a small office room where three men were working on some papers. There was a burly tall man seated in the centre who appeared to be the boss... 
" Good Morning Aslam "  Sahil greeted him
The man stood up smiling " Ajao Sahil... Ajaie Neha madam.." 
He was a tall burly man and would stand almost 6 feet tall. He had strong muscular shoulders and thick arms that usually kabaddi players or wrestlers had. 
" Aslam Saab .. yeh meri saheli Meera ..( This is my friend Meera )" Neha introduced Meera to him
" Namaste Madam " Aslam folded his hand 
Meera smiled and greeted him back... 
" Are Chandu ..khara kae ko hai ... ja 3 chairs leke a jaldi  " 
They sat down on 3 chairs " Kya loge aap log Sahil.. Tea ..yea Coffee yea cold drinks ?" 
" Are nahi Aslam..just abhi humlog breakfast kiye... " 
" Are thik hai.. Coffee to chal hi sakte .... ja chandu 3 coffee leke aaja " 

Sahil paused for sometime and said " Aslam Bhai payment ki arrangement finally ho gaya hai...?" 
" Aree wahh yeh to badiya news hai " 
" Ha kal hi bank ne ek loan sanction kiye .." 
" Thik hai Sahil... phir apun log abhi painting shuru kar dete hai... hotel next month se shuru ho sakte hai na .... Kya bolte ho app Neha ji ?" 
" Ha bilkul Aslm Saab ... lekin rooms wagera ?""
" Aree madam ... room full 100% taiyar hai... aap dekh sakte ho bilkul.." 
" Aur washrooms etc ?" 
" Fully done hai madam.. aap aaj ekbar ache se dekh lijie..Sahil aap bhi..ache se dekh lo " 
Neha got up " Sahil... let me show around the rooms to Meera "
" Ok " 
" Yeh keys le lijie madam " Aslam handed over the keys to Neha 

" This is the sea facing room .." Neha Spoke after she and Meera entered one of the rooms 
" This is quite stunning view Neha " 
" Hai na ? Madam ko pasand aayi fir ?" Neha playfully asked 
" Ofcourse..kyu nahi aiyegi..This place is really pretty " 
" The guy is actually a politician " 
" Who?" Meera asked puzzled 
" That guy Aslam ... So the party had decided to make this as a party office ..but alas they lost the election and now this party needs money and hence he is leasing this out " explained Neha 
" Ok... But are you sure these politicians will not create problems afterwards ?" Meera inquired
" The risk is there ... I told Sahil about the same ..but he seems very confident " 

As Neha was locking the room Meera said " Room to bahut acchi hai Neha ... Just you guys be a little careful about these political guys " 

" To ab kya ? you are staying back for Lunch right babe ?" Neha asked Meera 
" No .. I told no... I have to go and meet these officials for the boy's football academy !! " 
" Oh yea I forgot ... Shit !! We were planning to go to the beach Meera " 
"  Today not possible sweetheart ..Tomorrow pakka !! " 
" No tomorrow I have my duty .. I am flying to Kathmandu !" 
" Oh Fuck... then no way ...day after tomorrow is the only option " 
" Sadly Yes... Anyway lets do something... there is a prettier beach some 15 kms from here.... I will pick you up on Wednesday.. Sahil wont be there.. we will have a gala beach fun " 
" Done deal sweetheart .. I need to rush "
" Wait ..let me drive you to the academy !"
" Are you mad Neha ? ..I will take a cab..you guys focus on the painting part..Its important " 

*******************************************************************************************************************

2 days later , Neha literally pulled Meera out of her sleep in the morning. They first hopped on to a exotic local market and heartily shopped cosmetics and ornaments . Then they headed to the beach. The pleasant sunshine only made it more enjoyable in the beach. They strolled around on the beach and gorged on the local food cuisine. The crowd was thin , but the water was pristine blue. 

"  Meera ..have you seen the color of the water ?" 
" Yea Neha..cant believe its India ..seriously ... Its stunning " 
" Wanna go for a swim babe ?"  Neha asked Meera with a wicked smile 
" Swim ?" 
" Yea..look at this water babe... you wont find anything remotely similar to this anywhere in India " 
" Thats true... but I have no extra dress to change  " 
" Aree baba ..Uff you worry a lot needlessly " 
" No .. I seriously not carrying any extra dresses .. and now dont tell me to wear your clothes.." Meera grinned
" Uff no Bhondu .. Let me think ....Wait I think I have few swim wear in my car ..Chalo ..lets go to the car and quickly check ?"
" Aree leave no Neha ..your swim wears wont fit me .. Some other day please."
" Shut up Idiot... We cant come here everyday ...come No... "
They went upto the car and Neha actually was carrying an one piece bikini . But she had only one set. 
" Its Good Neha..you have one...You can easily go ..Ii will wait and take up supper jazzy pic of you" 
" Will you shut up idiot ? We are meeting after ages and you are asking me to go for a swim alone..Huh !!! Wait ..wait... yes bingo ... Look there is a small shop selling bikinis ..chalo lets go there madam " 
" Neha..I might get cold ..the water seem to be cold |" 
"Seriously Meera ? Shut your damn mouth and just follow me ... Water is Cold ..my foot" Neha playfully mocked Meera 

It was a small shop and a young guy was at the counter. 
" Bhaiya ..bikini milegi na ?" Neha asked the shopkeeper 
" Ha Madam bilkul ..kase design dikhau ?" 
" Meera bol kase legi tu .." 
Meera looked quite uncomfortable . Its not that she has not worn bikini before. She had actually worn bikini quite a few times - but it was only when she was in Thailand with her husband during honeymoon and then when she went to Bali for a solo trip last year. For obvious reasons, she avoided wearing bikini in India. 
Meera hesitated a bit and said " Bhaiya ... simple one piece designs dikhaiye " Meera tried to hide her discomfort 
" Sorry Madam... one piece to nahi hai..hamare paas ..sirf two piece hi hai "
Meera looked at Neha " Shit ... Neha lets go .. I cant now wear a two piece here " 
" Babe..kya problem hai two piece p ? "
" Yeh India hain Neha ... Idhar two piece kaun pehenti hai ?"
The shop keeper was hearing this conversation . He blurted out " Madam sab Two pieces hi pehenti hai aajkal .. yeh dekhie subah se 50 to asehi bik gayi....bolie kaunsi size dikhau ?"
Meera felt really awkward. She was wearing a tight top and matching denim jeans and being a big boobed woman , she could not do much to hide her sizes. Infact , it was not too difficult to predict her sizes since she was not wearing any dupatta to cover her Top...  
" Madam cup size C hai na ... yeh dekhie yeh color kase lag rahe ?" The shop keeper predicted Meera's sizes rather accurately 
Neha could not help but giggle ..She whispered " Lucky you Meera ..tumhari boobs ke deewane ke number kuch kam nahi hua " 
" Shh ..Behave yourself Neha " 
" Bhaiya ..yeh ..yeh kase design hai bhagwan ...ispe kuch kapde bhi dalna hota hai... hai na ? aap ke paas kuch decent cheeze e hai ya nahi " Meera seemed a little miffed while Neha was still giggling around
" Madam..yeh bikini hai ..aap jase bol rahi ho..woh to Top hai..woh sab pehenke kaun samundar p jaate hai... yeh dekhie ..yeh red color aapke size k lie perfect.."
Meera looked at Neha and spoke " This was seriously an idiotic idea... I cant wear this for sure....Neha even the bra and panties I am wearing inside has double the cloth than this piece of shit..huh .." 
Neha somehow controlled his giggling " Ok behenji... you are a different element altogether babe.... This is Goa..there are hardly people on the beach and not a single man I can see over there ... Still madam has problem ... and you were the Miss beauty Queen in college 3 times in a row..." 
" Neha ..college was different... look I am married now...Plus I am a college professor ..."
" Woww... kya chutiya logic diya tune... tere saab students idhar hai waiting to see Meera miss wearing Bikini " Neha mocked Meera and teased Meera 
" Thik Thik hai..itni bhi bolne ki zarurat nahi... sweetie..main kharid rahi hu..aab to shant ho jaa yaar " Meera tried pacifying Neha 
" Sirf kharid ke haath pe leke latakne k lie nhi, we need to go and change quickly and go into the sea... we have been wasting a lot of time in this argument over bikini idiot " 

Meera picked the red one and indicated the shop keeper to pack . 
"By the Way Meera ... you are one lucky bitch ! " Neha exclaimed giggling 
"What !! " 
" Have you seen how your boobs have blossomed after marriage ? Ajay must be playing with these all day and night and made these such huge " Neha giggled loudly 
" Shh Neha ..Come on ....you have not changed a bit ...Idiot " 
" Comeon Miss Sati savitri Meera... dont forget I am your college best friend.... Yes I was naughty ...but you were no less yaar "
" Shut up Neha... I never did stuff like you and Poonam did around ..I was light years better than you both " 
Neha giggled " Oh acha ?... Sun miss sati savitri ..tune jitni baar Rahul ko blowjob diye na ..utna bar Rahul ne meri ex boyfriend ko tere puri body aur harkaat describe kiye woh bhi with all graphic details ...hahahhhhhaa " 
Meera kept silent... Neha playfully hit Meera .." Oh Madam got sad remembering her old love ..is it ?" 
" Rahul was infatuation Neha..you know it better " 
" Thik hai..just pulling your leg idiot ... lets go ..Wait I will pay ..Yeh lo bhaiya ,,,change rakh lena..."

They walked towards the beach away from the make shift shops and eateries and tried to search for a change room ...
" Change Room to kahi bhi dikhai nahi de rahi " Meera said looking all around
" Ha..Yaar ..change room ke bare main yaad nahi thi.... kya kare ? Car ke andar change kar lete hai ?" Neha asked 
"Nahi Yaar...Parking space is really crowded ..udhar I cant wear all these .... " Meera protested 
" Ha...woh bhi hai..Phir ?" 
Meera pointed towards a small shack " Yeh shack pe dekh koi nahi hai...sirf owner baaithe hai.... Can we go and ask if we can change there ?"
 Neha replied " The idea is not bad...Lets try "

The shack was a small wooden bamboo structure and thankfully , there was no one inside ...Only a middle aged bald Man who seemed the owner was cleaning the space with a broom in hand 
" Bhaiya ...aapki dukaan hai yeh ?" Neha asked the bald man 
" Jee Madam bataiye ?" He looked lecherously at both of them , but his eyes remained struck on Meera for a while... 
" Bhaiya... humlog ko Changing room chahie thi... aapke koi washroom wagera hai idhar ?"
The man grinned in a dirty manner probably thinking about two beautiful young women "changing " in his shop 
"Washroom to nahi hai madam..lekin change kar sakte hai aap ..us darwaza ke peeche ..."
Meera did not find the man to be quite right especially the way he was continuously ogling..She hesitated and asked " Darwaza k peeche matlab..proper room hai na ?" 
" Ha madam ..proper room hi hai... Store room hai apun ka .... aap log beshak use kar sakte ho ji "

"Chal Meera thik hi lag rahe....idhar hi change kar lete "  
The man grinned and said again " Madam idhar aap log beshak apne kapde , Phone , purse rakh ke jaa sakte .. main full time hifajat karunga ji..... "
Neha smiled and replied " Thank you Bhaiya ...."
Meera whispered to Neha " Ruko isko kuch paisa de deti hun..he is helping us so much " and opened her purse and took out a 200 rupee note...
"Bhaiya yeh aap rakh lo..Thank you for helping us .."
" Aree Madam yeh sab ka zarurat nahi hai....  "
"Aree Bhaiya..Please rakh lo" Meera pestered  !!! 
" Madam jab paise de hi rahe ho...ek kaam kijie... aap log mere local beer taste kijie..ekdum mast beer hai " 
" Are wah aap Beer bhi rakhte ho ... badiya " Neha cant help but chuckle 
" Ha madam..aap log change karlo...apne samaan udhar rakh dijie aur swim k lie jaie ..main beer bhejta hu...."

Both Meera and Neha went near the small store room to change ..... Meera was still hesitating... The place looked a little shady since it appeared people on the other side of the store room can easily see inside ...
" Meera kya soch rahi hai itni ..uff ..we are getting really late.. Wait..Let me change first ..And I will see around carefully for you so that you feel comfortable " Neha pulled her one piece from the bag and went in..
"Neha ..Neha be careful khirki puri khuli hai" 
" Aree Yaar ... No one is there behind..Its all jungle and then there is highway ...So it does not matter if the windows are open..you relax sweetie !!" 
Neha confidently stripped her Skirt and stood wearing just her inner-wear..She wanted to have a look at herself in a mirror , but there were no mirrors in the store room.. So he opened her Phone front camera and started checking herself out....   She quickly stripped open her Bra and panties as well and wore the one piece bikini... She did not feel uncomfortable since she has worn Bikini multiple times in Goa itself and gone for swim !! 
Neha of-course was not as pretty as Meera , but thanks to her profession of air hostess , she had a great well maintained figure.... She was slightly dusky but had a radiant skin which made it glow even in day time.. Her Boobs were smaller , but her long sexy thighs made up for small boobs ... Deep down she wished she had much bigger boobs and a slightly fairer skin , especially when she saw how big boobs ensured quick promotion to women at the work place.... Meera was much better endowed than her having ripe milk-tanks and Neha could not help feel jealous of how God has been so kind to Meera in that regards !! 
The black one piece Bikini did not make great color sense on her dusky body , but still she looked moderately sexy in that especially because she had the confidence to boldly carry off a bikini even on a dirty crowded Indian Beach. 

Meera looked at Neha and exclaimed " Woww This suits you ..Looking Nice Sweetie !!" 
" Thanks... Tum sirf idhar time pas karogi madam ..yeh change bhi kar loge aab ..Haad hai Yaar..kitni time waste kar rahi hai tu Meera !!"
" thik thik hai..little bit patience rakh yaar ..."
" Store Room bilkul safe hai Meera ..peeche koi nahi hai..you can literally roam around Naked too...ab jaldi kar "

Meera has not done it before. Thailand and Bali are so very different. People there wont even bat an eyelid even if women wear bikini and go to office. This is India. Such a different ball game. Meera always wanted to wear bikini even in India , but never had the courage to do so. In this country, she is oogled everywhere even when fully clothed from head to toe - Bus, Train, Auto , College , Shopping malls -- name a place where Men did not strip her with their eyes....

She hesitated a lot .. but deep down .. she always loved beating Neha in sexiness.... She knew deep down Neha was hugely jealous of her beauty and especially her assets ... and she loved to beat Neha every time by looking sexier than her... In College fests , when Neha wore tiny backless blouses , Meera would buy even tinier blouses for herself to make Neha even more jealous.... But Times have changed .... They are no more in college ... She felt guilty these days thinking about all that since she knew Neha suffered from inferiority complex because of her !! 

Today was no different.... She did not want Neha to feel the same...  Neha is a great girl otherwise ..an absolutely amazing friend to have and an even better human being .. 
Meera wore the Bikini .... It was a sexy two piece bikini with the bra exposing good amount of her boobs and the panties snugly disappear into her ass cheeks.. She had worn similar stuff in Thailand and even went into public transports wearing these ..but India is a very different place altogether ... She really felt this was plainly inappropriate in India... She tried adjusting the panty to cover her fleshy ass as much as possible , but in vain ..the panties would invariably disappear into her ass cheeks the moment she tried to walk a bit.... At-least the bra was not so vulgar as it gave just enough protection and modesty , but Meera really did not know what to do with the panties... She remembered in Thailand when she wore something similar, random strangers ( mostly foreigners ) came up to her and complimented on her ass... Some even had the audacity to say they wanted to spank those ass for the whole night ... but Meera knew Thailand was safe and such cuss things were mostly banter ... But she felt really awkward now....

" Meera... Are you wearing a bikini or stitching one ? Look kitna time le rahi hai tu yaar " Neha kinda yelled from outside 
" Pehen liye hai baba ... but yeh ?"
" Ab kya ?" 
" Aree yaar I dont think I can wear this..." 
" Aree Kyu..phir kya hua ?"
" Andar aa ..dikhati hu "
Meera opened the store room door and asked Neha to step in ...
" Are waaa ..someone is looking really sexy " Neha giggled 
" Dhatt !! Yeh pehen nahi sakti !!"
" Aree hua kya tereko ?" 
" Yeh Panties dekhe hai tune ? "
" Aree thik to hai ..problem kya hai tereko ?" 
" Neha ..Look this is even smaller than the one I was wearing under my Jeans !! "
" So what ? All designs these days are like this only .."
" Are you sure ?" 
" Yes Meera ..100% sure... Goa pe log pehente hai..isilie the shop keeper had these designs right ?" 
" Shit maine panty ke size dekhi hi nahi kharidne ke tym " 
" Aree Bhondu... sab ka sab ek hi size ka hai ..Trust me on this ...Aur tu to bade sati savitri ban rahe saale.... Dont forget you had sent me most of your pics of Thailand ...Udhar to isse bhi choti Panties pehen ke restaurant , Bus , Hotel kaha na kaha ghum rahi thi.... That too in front of all guys "
" Neha ..Come on those were all foreigners and this is India ... We know people here.." 
" No Meera ..you dont know anyone here in Goa... This is an almost empty beach and we are just alone... No one knows us or will see us ever again... Now stop your antics and lets rush or else I will spank you hard myself on your ass " Neha burst you laughing 
" Thik hai.... Tera scarf de na Please !! "
" Kyu ? scarf se kya karegi ?"
" Yeh Shop keeper ko to atleast mere aese panties nahi dikhate... Jaldi de na Please "
" Uff tere nakhre na khatam hi nhi hote ..yeh le aur chal jaldi " 

The bald shopkeeper almost licked his lips when he saw both of them. There is nothing more erotic for low class Indian men to see fully clothed sophisticated Women getting undressed in bikini .... Meera could not make eye contact with him....
" App log ki dress aur bags udhar hi rakhie..10 minutes pe beer bhej rahi hu !!!"
Meera did not want to see him again .." Nahi Nahi bhaiya ..rehene dijie please...beer nahi chahie " 
Neha protested " Ab kya hua tujhe ? Beer se konsi problem ?" 
" Nothing..Beer nahi peete please "
Neha told nothing ..they walked slowly to the water .. The crowd was sparse and the water was unbelievably clean - Even Meera agreed she would have regretted not swimming in these waters.. 
The two friends held each other and went deep inside the waves.... Neha yelled amidst the waves " Mere scarf to ab rakhde Meera...dont waste that please "
" Ha thik hai " 
It was not that the beach was completely empty .. there were people .... Meera felt awkward in those panties .... the red colored panties just covered her pussy from the front and the tiny straps from behind just nonchalantly disappeared into her ass cheeks.. Meera was conscious not to expose her back to anyone in this situation...

They played with water and Meera could not help but agree the swim was indeed refreshing.. pristine blue cold water , clean sand beaches and even rare fishes swimming across them .. the perfect gateway for relaxation...

They swam in the water for a while and came out of the sea to walk on the sand ... Soon Meera got comfortable in her panties and they strolled to the other corner of the cliff which was slightly more crowded.. 
Neha teased Meera " woow Babe ... You are giving some tough time to men here huh " 
Meera replied " Shut up Neha ..men are staring at you too .." 
" Ofcourse Ofcourse .but nowhere close to you " 
" Okay.. if you say so.. I can't help it " Meera felt Neha was now jealous because Meera was no more hesitant and proudly walking in front of everyone in bikini ... Meera did not feel like making her friend jealous but she really can't help !! 

Neha moved a little ahead speaking to few beach bodyguards , Meera did not want to expose herself so much so she stayed back ... But suddenly she heard a familiar voice ...

A man was calling out to Neha ... 
" Neha Surprise !!! " 
" Sahil how come you are here ?" 
" Babe.. where is your Phone ... Was calling you for the past hour " 
" I kept my phone at the shacks.. but what happened?" 
" Oh ..that's why you missed my calls.. actually Aslam had got the final design of the Terrace ready .. the labourers have already come in ... So we thought we will quickly ask both of you about the design .. " 
" Oh Thank god I texted you that we will be in this beach ..or else it would have been impossible for you guys to find us " 
" Hi Meera .." Sahil waved at Meera 
Meera waved back and asked " Everything ok ?" 
She felt very awkward standing in a tiny bikini right in front of Sahil . But that's not all. To make things worse , Aslam was also right there. He was walking behind , so Meera could not see him all this while but now he is right there in front of Meera and Neha.. 
Meera quickly tried pulling her bra as much as possible.. Because they had gone for a swim , the bra got drenched and the weight of the water sufficiently brought the bra down almost to the point of her nipples getting exposed..
Meera adjusted her Bra and folded her hands in front of her chest to minimise the cleavage show which otherwise also was handsomely exposed ...
Neha was however as confident and casual even in the bikini in front of Aslam as if nothing has happened.. Yes Neha's bikini was far more decent than Meera's , but Meera was quite pissed off with Neha's khullam khulla behavior ... 

Aslam casted a quick dirty look at Meera and his eyes locked when he realized how tiny her panties were in reality ... 

Neha stepped ahead and asked " Aslam Saab show me the terrace designs " 
" Here you go madam...achanak aese aana pare ..kyun ki labourers Aaj hi kaam shuru karne chahte hai .."
" Thik hai koi baat nhi hai jee...aap ko humlog ko dhundne main takleef to nhi hui "
" Nahi Nahi..jyada waqt to nhi Lage jee .." Aslam.opened the hardcopy brochure for the terrace design ...Meera felt if she could somehow get her jeans back .. 
" Aslam Saab... Yeh design achi dikh rahi... Kafi spacious bhi ...Meera tu kya bolti hai ?"
Meera kinda hesitated going in front of Aslam .. but she had to somehow
" Thik ..Thik lag rahe hai "
" Acha..but ek baat bol . Cream color walls nahi rahegi yaa yellow ?" 
Meera kept quiet and said after a while " Hmm sochna parega thoda " 
Neha asked Sahil and Aslam " Hey ... Look there are few reclining chairs out there ....can't we go there ... Sit ...have few beers and then decide on this ?" 
" That's a good idea ..come Aslam ..let's go in there "
Sahil and Aslam walked towards the reclining chair ...
Just then Meera hit Neha from behind and whispered " Neha yeh kya kar rahi hai... Aese kapdo pe sabke saamne baithu kase ?"
" Meera yaar ... Kya farak padhte yaar ... Chill kar aur Aaja " 
" Yaar .. mere yah Bra to Puri niche ja chuke hai..aab straps bhi fat jaenge ... Aur tu idhar sabko baitha diye "
" Babe..chill kuch nhi hoga .."
Meera clenched her teeth ... " Neha.. yeh Aslam ..main to usko jaanta Tak nhi ..main yeh pahenke kase baithu uske saamne... Please yaar aese mat kar "
" Excuse me... Tu jaanta hai Aslam.ko ? Nhi na ?" 
" Ofcourse No " 
" To kase problem tujhe...Na tu use jaanti hai ..na woh tujhe ... Kya farak parte tu bra main hai yea burkha " Neha giggled..
" Chi... Shut up Neha.. dekh chal shack PE jaake ..let's get properly dressed up..if you are not going , Let me go alone " 
" Ok ok baba ..naraaz mat ho.. thik hai agar tu itni hi uncomfortable hai .. chal te hai wapas ..lekin atleast unlog ko inform to karne do "

The two men had already sat on the recliners , that's when Neha went and announced " Guys , humlog ko bikini main  thand lag rahi hai.. hum dono koy wapas kapde pehen na hai... You guys wait please ..Humlog aate hi hai " 

Aslam looked around and spoke " Sahil idhar  kafi dhoop hai , kyu na hum 4 shacks ke under baith ke baat karte hai " 
Sahil replied " That's a good idea " 
Meera was careful to walk behind the men... She did not want to expose her nude ass cheeks to them by any means. But she understood every other men were actually having feast time. She just prayed someone did not click her nude ass photo from behind... The way men followed her , it won't be surprising if someone actually did that..But she clearly heard foot steps behind her !!

" Lunch Time " read a signboard around the shack and the bald Shopkeeper was nowhere to be found ...
" Fuck .. Yeh ab kaha gai ?" Neha told frustrated
" Lunch karne gaya hoge.. " Sahil replied ..
" To aur kya wapas Reclining chairs PE jaake hi baith te hai.  Kya bole Neha ji ?" 
" Ha aur koi option to nahi hai " Neha replied ..
But at that time , the high tide water came and splashed against the reclining chairs .. it got all underwater and that's when two men went and folded and carried the chairs away ..

" Holy Fuck ... The chairs are also gone now " Neha looked and spoke ..
" Shit ..." Meera exclaimed angrily 
Sahil saw the exasperation on Meera's face.. he clearly saw Meera was shivering a bit - not sure if that was due to cold or embarassment !!
" Aese kitna tym wait karenge guys... Chalo kuch karte hai atleast car pe Jake " Neha asked the others 
" Nahi yaar .. Main ase kapdo Mai parking lot nhi ja paungi " Meera spoke angrily .. 
Aslam replied " Acha ji sab shant ho jaie ...Us parking lot ke peeche kafi saare khane ke dukaan hai.. yeh sab shack wala udhar ji jaate hai khana khane ..." 
Sahil said " Ha to hum Jake dhund sakte na usko "
Aslam " ha bhai wohi bol raha hu.. hum aur tum jaake dhund sakte beshak ..lekin dono ko malum nahi Banda kase dikhti hai ....We have no clue how the guy looks " 
Neha " Aree Aslam Saab.. mujhe yaad hai Banda kase dikhti hai .. lekin mujhe bhi aese bikini main udhar Jana thik nhi rahega " 
Aslam " ha baat to sahi hai Aapki Neha madam "
Neha " Nahi ..main hi jati hun... Meera ki bikini to aur bhi choti hai.. bechari to sirf Bra aur panties pe kab se khari hai... Mere to phir bhi one piece hai ... Main hi chala jaati hu Aslam Saab " 
Sahil " are ruko Neha...tum khuch khas kapde bhi nhi pehene ho ... Us Ganda se crowd k beech aese jaoge ..." 

Aslam laughed " kafi protective husband hai aap ki Neha madam " 
Meera kinda interrupted " we are just going round and round..  tum kisiko jaana nhi hoga.. I am myself going to get the keys " 
Aslam interrupted .. He now spoke with a tough dominant tone " Aree Madam relax relax... Neha ji aapke baat to sahi hai.. koi bhi aurat bikini pehenke utna Ganda crowd p kabhi nhi jaate . Lekin yeh madam ko to bilkul nhi bhej sakte .. yeh madam to kuch pahena hi nhi hai..
 aapke phir bhi 50% covered hai " 
" Ha to Mai kab se bol rahi hu.. uff ..Sahil don't complicate this more ... You come with me .. be a man .. if someone tries to misbehave or molest me , protect me like a man you are my husband... Don't stand here and give stupid lectures " 
" Ok let's go Neha " 
" Are rukie Neha ji ... Aap mere saath chalo .. mujhe asehi itni darte hai log... Aapko kuch nhi hogi " 
Neha protested " nahi Aslam jee . Mere husband meri rakhsha kar lega.. " 
Aslam nodded " jee bilkul " 
Neha winked at Aslam and said playfully " aap ek kaam Karo meri yeh khoobsurat saheli ko achi se guard Karo jab tak hum log wapas nhi aaye " 
Meera replied in a slight irritated tone " Come on Neha , I don't need him to protect me " 
Neha winked at Meera and left with Sahil ...

Meera felt this would be super awkward, but then she felt Aslam has seen what's need to be seen anyway , what's the point of feeling shy now

They stood and started chatting...
" You from where Madam ?"
" Navi Mumbai"
" Badiya ... To Goa ghumne yaa kaam se ?"
" Kaam se ... "
" Acha madam .. kase kaam ?" 
Meera explained the academy and the football project in details to Aslam. She found it pointless to feel awkward anymore .. she just wanted to make sure that Aslam does not get to know how her panties have slid inside her butt cheeks from behind , that would be really shameful... she carefully adjusted her hair over her bra deliberately to prevent as much cleavage show as possible.. Her panties were outright indecent, but her Bra was only perhaps a notch better .. Thank God she has such beautiful long hair. Beyond that Meera did not think a lot about how much a stranger uncouth man was able to view her in this tiny bikini .. there was no point thinking about it now ..She should have thought about it before going for a swim , and to be very honest She was actually very eager to jump into the water ..so no point crying and complaining now ... Just that she should have carried a less revealing one piece bikini from home like Neha had done .... She needs to be blamed for this squarely 

She tried to explain to herself  Neha was  right...She does not know Aslam and Aslam don't know her one bit...so that makes it less embarassing.. .. Aslam is no different that way from Michael in Thailand.. yes Michael - an American hanged around with Meera whole day in Thailand and obviously was expecting to fuck her royally in the night ... But Meera was clear ... Random company and random stranger is good ..but no casual sex with a random stranger ..Never ever ...infact Michael tried his level best ..he had been spanking her hard through out the swimming time and tried to grab and fondle her boobs multiple times , but after all that when things was about to start Meera straight away told no to sex.  They are still very good friends talking quite frequently over Whatsapp!! 

However , Aslam is different.. He won't ofcourse try to fondle Meera atleast .. So she is better off now with Aslam than with Michael .

" Apke husband kya karte ji madam "
" Aslam Saab Maine kab kaha main shadi shuda hu ? Neha kuch bataiyi kya " Meera laughed
" Andaza lagaye ja sakta hai na madam ..." 
" Acha ji .. Engineer hai roads department pe... " 
" Aah ... To humlog jase contractor ke saath to kaam rehte hi honge... Kabhi bulaiye Saab ko Goa ..." 
" Ji woh kafi Sharif hai... AP log ka yeh politics Wale corruption se kafi dur rehte hai " Meera smiled
Aslam smiled " ab yeh kaun kaha corruption ki baare main ? Kahi Neha madam to nhi ?" 
" Are Neha ko beech p kyu la rahe ho ? Aese political party dikhao Jo loot nhi karte hai ?"
" Hmm madam baat to sahi hai sab karte hai " 

Meera had by now opened up and was talking casually at ease ... Meera to ensure her panties are not exposed infront of Aslam was seating on a swing and moving slowly , while Aslam sat opposite her on the ground.. 
She carefully adjusted her Bra every now and then to pull up everytime the bra slightly went down due to the weight of Meera's massive milktanks.. infact Meera realized the way she struggled to pull up her bra due to her massive jugs was more erotic than the actual cleavage show. Men absolute ly love when married women continuously struggle to protect their modesty ... That struggle is real !! 

" Gawd where has been this Neha and Sahil been to " 
Meera exclaimed... Little did she know that the place Aslam mentioned is quite far off to go walking and an equally dangerous place...Moreover there are hardly any eatery in the place Aslam mentioned ..No one had a clue Aslam had put in an absolute lie !!!

" Sahil must have screwed the direction..." Aslam spoke " ruko phone karta hu "
The phone did not connect ..
" What we do now ? How long we wait ?" Meera asked worried 
[+] 7 users Like Sweetrati's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
Great restart
Like Reply
Mostly in hindi words. You can write it in hindi itself rather in english.
Like Reply
(21-04-2024, 09:22 PM)Kanavudevathai Wrote: Mostly in hindi words. You can write it in hindi itself rather in english.

I have got the English version written as well... This setting suited Hindi as a medium of conversation hence I switched to Hindi 

You can DM me I will send you the English version
[+] 1 user Likes Sweetrati's post
Like Reply
Translate in english
Like Reply
Good Update Wo Jo Beech Me Thailand Trip Ka jo Jiqar Kiya uske bare me bhi Ekhad Episode Likhle Nahi To Wo Bhi Adhura Aur Ye Bhi Adhura Aur Update Jaldi Dal
Like Reply
(22-04-2024, 12:48 AM)Thilka Wrote: Translate in english

Pls DM me ..I will send the translation.. I can't post the translation here again..it will confuse other readers
[+] 1 user Likes Sweetrati's post
Like Reply
will update come regularly on this thread
Like Reply
Wowwww!!!
at last, the dream of seeing Meera in a bikini on the beach of Goa has come true.

but poor sikandar and lallan missed out on this amazing opportunity.

however,, aslam was lucky enough to got a chance to admire Meera's curvaceous figure.

[Image: Fkj8-ug-UYAAfy2-Q.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bakchod Londa's post
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
Great start
Like Reply
first of all, thank you for resuming the story here again.

since meera is in Goa, it would be great if she extend her stay and enjoy the beautiful weather, beaches, and vibrant nightlife of Goa. It's been ages since she's had good sex with her husband. The last time she truly lost herself in wild, orgasmic pleasure was with Javed –and oh, what a night it was! and it was the best sex she had ever experienced. that night he gave her multiple orgasms, with every thrust of his sending waves of ecstasy through her body. unfortunately, he had to fled in the middle of their fucking session because security officers were was pursuing him.
Since then, she's been horny as hell and has been craving for good fuck.
I really hope the weather and atmosphere in Goa will help her provide some relief, because she really needs it.
and who knows, we'll get to see her fucked by someone by the end of the trip, such as Aslam or Sikandar or Lallan or Sahil

Btw, sikandar and lallan have also booked a room for Meera at the same resort they're staying at. They've pretty much invited/insisted she come and join them.
..& between the boys and sikander,lallan, they had a bet on a football match. whoever wins will take her on a date, which she had agreed to.
but, before that, he must make an apology to her for his misbehavior if he wants to see her again.

by the way,,,just to note,,,
aslam was previously mentioned in this story.
is he the same person javed assigned to beat ajay when MLA ordered him to do so.
and to protect her husband, meera agreed to sleep with javed.
are there any connections between the two? 
does he work for him?
or maybe it's a coincidence that Aslam and the mentioned person before are two different people with same name
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 12:48 AM)Blackdick11 Wrote: first of all, thank you for resuming the story here again.

since meera is in Goa, it would be great if she extend her stay and enjoy the beautiful weather, beaches, and vibrant nightlife of Goa. It's been ages since she's had good sex with her husband. The last time she truly lost herself in wild, orgasmic pleasure was with Javed –and oh, what a night it was! and it was the best sex she had ever experienced. that night he gave her multiple orgasms, with every thrust of his sending waves of ecstasy through her body. unfortunately, he had to fled in the middle of their fucking session because security officers were was pursuing him.
Since then, she's been horny as hell and has been craving for good fuck.
I really hope the weather and atmosphere in Goa will help her provide some relief, because she really needs it.
and who knows, we'll get to see her fucked by someone by the end of the trip, such as Aslam or Sikandar or Lallan or Sahil

Btw, sikandar and lallan have also booked a room for Meera at the same resort they're staying at. They've pretty much invited/insisted she come and join them.
..& between the boys and sikander,lallan, they had a bet on a football match. whoever wins will take her on a date, which she had agreed to.
but, before that, he must make an apology to her for his misbehavior if he wants to see her again.

by the way,,,just to note,,,
aslam was previously mentioned in this story.
is he the same person javed assigned to beat ajay when MLA ordered him to do so.
and to protect her husband, meera agreed to sleep with javed.
are there any connections between the two? 
does he work for him?
or maybe it's a coincidence that Aslam and the mentioned person before are two different people with same name

Aslam Is The Best Man With Meera Not Sikander And Lallan Those Are End Character Now Only Aslam ...After Enjoy Goa Meera back to delhi with Husband  And then She Going Solo Trip With michel In Thiland That Time She Again Get Sex With Stranger
Like Reply
Meera Not A Slut She Confuse In Mind For Sex And Writer Tell The People Meera Still Love With Husband
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 11:17 AM)Brownboy7171 Wrote: Aslam Is The Best Man With Meera Not Sikander And Lallan Those Are End Character Now Only Aslam ...After Enjoy Goa Meera back to delhi with Husband  And then She Going Solo Trip With michel In Thiland That Time She Again Get Sex With Stranger

Bro,,,how can u b so sure aslam is the perfect match for her?
they just met a few days ago.
If they meet frequently, there is a possibility that something could happen between them.
and why is she going on another solo trip to Thailand with michael?
she's still in touch with him, so she must know where he is & Who knows, she might bump into him somewhere in Goa!
Like Reply
(02-05-2024, 03:42 PM)Blackdick11 Wrote: Bro,,,how can u b so sure aslam is the perfect match for her?
they just met a few days ago.
If they meet frequently, there is a possibility that something could happen between them.
and why is she going on another solo trip to Thailand with michael?
she's still in touch with him, so she must know where he is & Who knows, she might bump into him somewhere in Goa!

Bro Ab Aslam Usko Football Match ke organization me milta hai bad me ngo ko donaton deta hai uske ab uske bat chit bad jayege wo party karenge ghumenge meera sharmana chod denge aur yahi mauka dekh kar aslam chance marega .....Because Sare Kand Bhulane ke liye Meera delhi shift hone ke bad kahi jane ka plan karege aur micheal all ready goa ke pics status pe dekhege ga aur meera ke chat pe trip plan karega aur waha pe usko vapis tease karke chod dega
Like Reply
Aur Rahi Bat Update ki To wo Ayega abhi 4 month bad tab tak wait karna padega kyu ki sweetrati aata hai comment padta hai baki kuch nahi karta
Like Reply