My Mother and her newly married life with my friend
Hi all I am writing my first story its gonna be detailed fantasy story and I would love you guys to help me with plots a d story you want my catholic mom Annie to be in.

Also the guy who gives a good comment his name I will use as the guy who marries my mom

Please share ideas
[+] 1 user Likes Invincible_789's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please let me know what kinks to involve and if your lucky I'll use your name as the main lead guy who marries my mom in the story
[+] 2 users Like Invincible_789's post
Like Reply
make him Gunda type, it would be more interesting if he is you bully than your friend, How your mom would Justify her actions of marrying him, and how you would cope up with That..
[+] 1 user Likes Kabib's post
Like Reply
(20-04-2024, 09:59 PM)Kabib Wrote: make him Gunda type, it would be more interesting if he is you bully than your friend, How your mom would Justify her actions of marrying him, and how you would cope up with That..

Should she be a divorcee or a widow or something
[+] 3 users Like Invincible_789's post
Like Reply
Make your dad helpless ccuck
[+] 1 user Likes Kabib's post
Like Reply
(19-04-2024, 06:41 PM)Invincible_789 Wrote: Hi all I am writing my first story its gonna be detailed fantasy story and I would love you guys to help me with plots a d story you want my catholic mom Annie to be in.

Also the guy who gives a good comment his name I will use as the guy who marries my mom

Please share ideas

Write your story bro for name take some name like Dheeraj or Dev or Manoj
Like Reply
(20-04-2024, 11:59 PM)Invincible_789 Wrote: Should she be a divorcee or a widow or something

It's up to you if asked me widow will be good where you'll make her do shirngar and all
Like Reply