Adultery Pavithra's Panties
Date: 10 .04. 2024
Title: Pavithra’s Panties 
Word Count: 37942 
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Pavithra’s Panties 

It was early in the morning, in a remote village in Andhra Pradesh, in a Sugarcane farm, inside a small water Pump Room, an old man, who enjoyed himself making love to me the whole night, as it has been his dream since I was a teenage girl, to enjoy making love to me and cumming inside my Pussy, had finally managed to make his dream come true and made me come for him all the way from Chennai and enjoyed making love to me and had cum inside my Pussy last night and was sleeping on top of me naked.  

In the early morning darkness, I somehow managed to push the old man’s sweaty body off me and got up from the cot, and began searching for my Red Petticoat in the dark, wearing only my Mangalsutra around my Neck, with the Yellow thread of the Mangalsutra soaked completely with the old man’s sweat and a mixture of my sweat as well while he was sleeping on top of me naked, and enjoying himself making love to me, and I was hugging him tight with my arms around his neck; and wearing a Silver Waist Chain around my Waist, which almost got cut when he pulled my Red Chiffon Saree pleats which I had tugging to my Red Petticoat just below my Navel; and wearing a two Red Glass Bangles on my right hand and three Red Bangles on my left hand, out of the dozen Bangles I wore on both my my each hand before the old man dropped me on the bed only in my Red Blouse and Red Petticoat, and slept on top of me, and began enjoying himself kissing my lips spreading my arms and grabbing my arms by my wrists, and he began went crazy as he was kissing my lips for the first time, he began squeezing my wrists and Bangles, breaking almost all my Red Bangles, and only when he let my arms free and began hugging me tight and began enjoying himself kissing my lips, the rest of the Red Bangles I was wearing now escaped from being broken; and though the Silver Anklets I was wearing were uncut or unbroken, the whole night while he was enjoying myself making love to me and every time he used to get too excited I used to run around the Water Pump Room to escape from his craziness or at least to tire him off, and then allow him to carry me to bed and continue making love to me, the sound of my Silver Anklets was all over the room until he came inside my Pussy and fell asleep on top of me.

Now as I stood only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, in the dark and began searching for my Red Petticoat, the Old Man began moving his body and began scratching his back.  Making sure not to wake him up, being aware that if he sees me only in my Mangalsutra, my Red Bangles, my Silver Waist Chain, and my Silver Anklets, naked, he would go crazy and wake up and enjoy me once again in the Cot, I tiptoed and picked up my Phone and switched on the Torch and found my Red Petticoat and picked it up and opened my bag and picked up my new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap which I bought in a small shop at the Chennai Bus Terminal before I took the bus to come to Andhra Pradesh, as I had forgot to pack my Toothpaste, Toothbrush, and my Soaps and other makeup items.

Though I forgot my makeup items, my Toothpaste, my Toothbrush, and my Soaps, I did not forget to make myself presentable to the Old Man.  Because I owe my Pussy to this Old Man for helping me buy my Dream House which was right behind our House in the 9th Cross, which was exactly 60 x 61, and I have so many memories associated with that House.  The house is all mine now, and my Mom is so Proud of me that I Purchased this House, and all my relatives who badly wanted me to fall were totally jealous of me and were all burning rom inside, and all thanks to the Old Man, who purchased this House for me and gifted me, but the catch here was, in return for gifting the House, he wanted me to offer myself as a Gift to him.

Initially I did not agree, as I hated him since I was young, as he was a Pervert.  He was such a Perv that ever since he moved next to House, and got close to my Parents, he has been eying me, which neither I nor my Parents noticed, as he was a well off and well respected person in Andhra Pradesh and owned several acres of agricultural lands and several Sugarcane Mills in Andhra Pradesh.  Since he was helping my dad finally every now and then, my parents used to treat him well, and every now and then my mom used to prepare Sweet Pongal, which had become his favorite after having it in our house, and send me to his house and give it to him.  After receiving the sweets from me, he used to first open the tiffin box and smell the Sweet Pongal first and take it in his hand and feed me first and touch my tongue and lips and used to taste the remaining sweet Pongal which came out of my mouth with my saliva on it.  When I told him that it had my saliva on it, he just smiled at me and told me that he did not mind, and continued feeding me and eating the remaining, and finally at the last morsel he used to insert his first three fingers inside my mouth and make me lick all the remaining Sweet Pongals off his fingers, and take his fingers out of my mouth and taste my saliva off his fingers looking at my lips, which though I felt odd, but did not mind, as he was sweet to me and even buy me gifts for my Birthdays.

The gifts he used to buy for my Birthdays were very expensive, especially gold necklaces and gold rings, which excited my dad and mom and began thanking him for the expensive gifts.  Since I was very young I was not excited by expensive gifts, but when I turned 18, and went to him house to offer him sweets for my Birthday, he surprised me with a Brand New Imported Cell Phone, and I was totally delighted, as I so badly wanted to show that in front of my rich friends and relatives and I am not less to them.  Watching me opening the Box in a delighted emotion, and looking at me “no thank you for the Birthday gift?” as he asked softly, “thank you unc……!” as I was about to say, “give me a hug and thank me,” as he said opening his arms, in a flow, “thank you so much, Uncle,” I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around his neck and before even I could give me a full hug, he bent down and wrapped his arms around my thighs, and began inserting his arms under my knee length skirt and began hugging me with his arms around my Ass Cheeks over my Panties and began circling me around.  While he began circling me around, his hands began grabbing my Ass Cheeks fully over my Panties, and his right hand went between my Ass Crack over my Panties and even touched my Pussy, “mmmmmmmm,” as I moaned without my control as he was the first man who was touching me down there, and before even I would feel more uncomfortable, he took his hands off my Ass Cheeks and Ass Crack and dropped me on my feet, without even looking at him, I ran to my house as quickly as I could.

When I entered my house, my parents who saw me holding the cell phone, took it from me and as they began admiring the gift from him, and began feeling proud of him, I went straight to the Bathroom.  As I lifted my skirt and began looking at my Ass Cheeks over my Panties, my White Panties had wedged up between my Ass Crack as a result of him inserting his hands underneath my Skirt and grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my White Panties and trying to enter my Ass Crack through my White Panties, and I when bent over and looked at my Pussy over my White Panties, there was some wetness.  For a moment I thought I peed and I began removing my White Panties and curiously smelled the wetness near my Pussy, it smelled something different.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
woww .. superb  yourock
Like Reply
The next day when I went to school, and during the class I began showing my Brand New Cellphone to my best friend and began saying that it was gifted by our Neighbor, my best friend began to feel jealous of me, that I have such a Neighbor.  As she began telling me about how expensive this Cell Phone was and only the Celebrities would be having such a Cellphone and began openly telling me how jealous she was about me about my neighbor, for a moment I started feeling proud of my Neighbor but the way he lifted me and touched me down there was still making me feel comfortable.  As I casually began telling her that when I gave him a thank you hug and he began lifting me up and circling me around inserting his hands underneath my Skirt, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Panties, and when his hands touched my Pussy, my Panties got wet, she said it was natural to get wet if someone touched us there.  “He is a Pervert, Kamali?”, as I asked my friend, “come on, Pavithra, while lifting you and circling around, his hands must have gone inside and accidentally grabbed you there, but who cares?! If he had gifted me this Cell Phone, I would have removed my Panties and let him grab my Pussy completely,” as she said, I began chuckling, “no seriously!  Take me to him and introduce him to me, if he wants to touch my Pussy in return for this Cell Phone, I would readily remove my Panties and show my Pussy to him and let him touch my Pussy all he wants,” my friend Kamali said.  “He is weird, Kamali, every time my mom sends me to give Sweet Pongal to him, he would feed half to me and the remaining morsel which would have my saliva on it, he would happily taste it and at the end of the last morsel he would make me suck the Sweet Pongal off his fingers and he would start sucking the saliva off his fingers looking into my eyes.  He is definitely a Pervert, Kamali,” I said.  “If he had gifted me a Cell Phone like this, I would have let him taste the remaining Sweet Pongal of my lips,” as she was saying, our Class Teacher saw us talking to each other and sent both of us out.

As we came out of the Classroom, we went straight to the Washroom and began freshening ourselves to go to a Movie, “So, tell me about this Neighbor guy, is he cute?” as she asked casually, adjusting her Skirt looking at her Mirror and turning back and looking at her Posterior on the Mirror, “he is not a Boy, Kamali, he is 45-year-old Uncle, and he not cute and all, he is ugly as fcuk, dark skinned, almost bald, hairy, crooked teeth, black lips, yellow teeth with bad breath, totally not our type,” I said.  “Say, he is not YOUR type, men regardless of their age and looks, with Money, are all my type,” as Kamali said, removing her Shirt buttons and wiping her sweat around her neck and area around her Bra, “you are Crazy, Kamali,” I said, and she smiled at me and began talking about something else.

After a couple of days, my mom prepared Sweet Pongal and sent me to our Neighbor’s house to give it to him.  As I went to his house, and gave the Sweet Pongal, as usual, as he tried to feed me, I was feeling a bit reluctant to eat it from his hands, after he touched my Pussy over my Panties last time.  Just at the right time my best friend Kamali entered inside, “hey Pavithra, went to your house, your mom said you will be here,” as she said and looked at our Neighbor, with the description I gave about him that he was ugly as fcuk, dark skinned, almost bald, hairy, crooked teeth, black lips, yellow teeth with bad breath, she quickly guessed that he was our Neighbor who had gifted me the Cell Phone, and readily began introducing herself to him cheerfully.

“Hi, I am Kamali, Pavithra’s Classmate,” as she said and offered him a handshake, “I am Gopal Rao,” he exclaimed and showed the Sweet Pongal in his hand, referring to Kamali that he can’t shake her hand.  “Is that Sweet Pongal?” she asked, “yeah,” as he began answering, and began saying “it's Pavithra’s mom’s preparation, not mine,” as he began saying, “mmmmm… Aunty’s preparation must be tasty.  Let me taste some,” Kamali said, licking her lips.  “Let me get a spoon,” as he is said and was about to go to the Kitchen, “that’s okay, I will just take it from your hand,” as Kamali exclaimed and began grabbing him by his wrist and began inserting all his four fingers which hand Sweet Pongal, inside her mouth and began sucking all this fingers, looking into his eyes, he began licking his lips and to my shock he began having a boner inside his Lungi.  As soon as Kamali took his fingers off her mouth, soaking his fingers with her saliva, he began licking all Kamali’s saliva off her fingers, looking into her eyes.  Kamali, who had already noticed his boner inside his Lungi, “it's my turn to feed you, Gopal,” as she said and made him sit on the sofa, and began picking up Sweet Pongal from the Tiffin Box and began feeding him, he licked all the Sweet Pongal off Kamali’s fingers.  As he and Kamali began feeding each other, sitting next to each other, he looked so turned on that he would have eaten Kamali if I was not there, and Kamali on the other hand was teasing him more, adjusting her sitting position and even flashed her Gray Color Panties she was wearing inside her Skirt to him.

“Ooops Sorry!,” as Kamali exclaimed, for flashing her Gray Color Panties, “that’s okay, nothing to feel embarrassed about, if you want I can show you my Underwear and equalize the embarrassment,” as he said, they both began laughing.  “You are so naughty, Gopal,” as Kamali exclaimed, “I like the way you call me Gopal, instead of calling me Gopal Uncle, like Pavithra does,” he said.  “Let her call you Uncle, Gopal, but I will always call you Gopal,” as Kamali exclaimed, pinching his cheeks, “my God, you are so friendly, Kamali,” Gopal exclaimed and began pinching Kamali’s cheeks back.

Looking at me, “Pavithra, I came to borrow your notes,” as she said, “sure, I will give it to you,” as I said, she stood up from the sofa.  As Gopal stood up as well, “Gopal, I have to go, prepare for the Test, and it was nice meeting you, and we became such good friends in such a short time,” as Kamali exclaimed and casually began wrapping her arms around Gopal’s neck, and began giving him a hug, Gopal immediately began taking Kamali into complete embrace, and closing his eyes and feeling up Kamali nicely against him, “it’s my pleasure to have you as my friend Kamali.  I am there for you, okay?  You can ask me anything you want,” as Gopal said, taking his hands down and gently placing his hands on Kamali’s Ass Cheeks over her skirt, “thanks Gopal, I have to go, take care, okay?” as she exclaimed and planted a kiss on his Cheek, readily Gopal kissed Kamali’s cheek, and let her go.

The next day, after school as I went home, I saw Kamali’s Bicycle standing outside Gopal’s house, keeping my Bag inside my house, as I went to check on her, through the window, to my shock Kamali and Gopal, both were feeding each other Sweet Pongal, she must have brought from her house, and licking each other’s fingers.  When Kamali purposely left some Sweet Pongal on her lips, Gopal tried to suck it off her lips, but Kamali began running around playing with him, or rather teasing him, and Gopal who looks completely fallen for Kamali, folding his lungi till his thighs, jumped and caught her began tasting the Sweet Pongal off her lips and at the same time began enjoying kissing Kamali’s lips nicely, and Kamali was kissing his lips back ignoring his crooked yellow teeth and bad breath.  She was kissing him like a Pro, and making him weak, and the moment she caught his cock which was dangling out of his Lungi, and began wrapping her left arm around his neck and began stroking his cock, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmm,” he moaned and hugging Kumali tight, he began cumming all over her fingers.

The moment he saw Kamali looking into his eyes and licking his cum which were all over her fingers like she was tasting the Sweet Pongal, “Awww… you are so sweet!” he exclaimed and began hugging Kamali tight.  After a while he took her inside the Kitchen, and they did not come out for a long time, and when my mom called, I went back home.  At home I could not eat my Dinner properly as I feeling disgusted after watching Kamali, who is actually a Beautiful Girl, so much popular among Boys, hugging the Ugly Uncle’s stinking Body, kissing the Ugly Uncle’s ugly lips full of bad breath, tasting his disgusting saliva which was dripping from his yellow teeth disgusting mouth and filling her mouth, and even holding his Black and disgusting looking Cock and jerking it off.
Like Reply
The next day in School, she was showing off her new Cell Phone to all the Girls in the School, and was taking pictures with them and even recording their Videos and making them all Jealous.  “Kamali, you are a Slum Girl, how could you afford to buy such an Expensive Phone?,” as one out of all the Jealous girls asked, though she got angry, she smiled at her, “my Boyfriend gifted it to me,” she said.  By this time I could easily guess who that BOYFRIEND was.

In the Class, as the Class Teacher began taking Class, Kamali, who was sitting next to me, was playing with her phone and not concentrating on the class at all, and as she looked at me watching her playing with her new Phone, “did you see how Jealous those bitches were, Pavithra?  When I told them that my Boyfriend gifted me this Phone, they began to get more Jealous of me,” as Kamali whispered, “BOYFRIEND? More than Uncle friend,” as I chuckled softly, “So What?” she exclaimed.  “So, what?! It looked disgusting yesterday.  How could you, such a “Beautiful Girl” and with so many Boys behind you, fall for that Ugly Uncle, Kamali?  Have you gone insane?” as I exclaimed softly, and began saying “I just could not believe that you actually kissed the Ugly Uncle’s filthy lips and even stroked his Black and disgusting looking cock, Kamali!” as I exclaimed, “Pavithra, I don’t know what happened to me yesterday, but when I came to copy notes from you, you were not at home, and your house was locked.  

As I was wondering what to do, “Gopal called me inside, and he was preparing Sweet Pongal inside his Kitchen, and as I was looking around his house, I found a brand New Cellphone Box, which was unboxed.  As I began asking about the Cellphone, he began telling me that it was imported from South Korea, and so expensive that only the Celebrities used it in India, and obviously being a cell phone obsessed girl and have been dreaming about owning a cell phone, I began loving the feel of Phone in my hands and began dreaming if I could only own one.  I was praying to God to give me one of these Phones one Day.  That’s when he made me an offer,” as she was saying, “what Offer?” I asked softly.  Taking his apron and placing it on the Dining Table Chair, and placing a small bowl of Sweet Pongal on the Dining table, he came close to me and looking into my eyes, “Kamali, if you want this Phone, you can have it,” as he said, I was so delighted, “you can take it to your school and show off in front of your friends and make them all jealous,” as he began saying, I started dreaming about showing the Phone off to all the Rich Bitches in our Class and making them all jealous and when he began saying, “but in return for this Brand New Expensive Imported Cell Phone, you have to let me remove your Panties and show your Pussy,” taking the Phone from my hand and dangled in front of me, I got scared, “I have to go Gopal,” as I exclaimed and began to leave, my heart was still on the Cellphone, but something began scarring me and began telling me to leave the place, and I quickly left the place.

As I began cycling, the cycle seat on which I was sitting began nudging my Pussy over my Panties, reminding me of the offer he made, and when I saw a College girl holding a cellphone in her hand and showing off, I got jealous and decided to get one for me from Gopal.  Making up my mind to accept Gopal’s offer, I took an U turn and went back to Gopal’s house, parked my Bicycle outside, adjusting my Skirt along with Panties I knocked on the door.  When he answered the door, “Kamali, I know you will come back, come inside,” he said and welcomed me inside, wearing only his White cut Banian and Blue Checkered Lungi, and began going to the Kitchen and I began following him to the Kitchen.  Taking the Cellphone from where he kept and as he gave it to me, the happiness of holding the Cell Phone began engulfing me and without my knowledge I began to feel good. “I know you are a smart Girl, Kamali.  If I was in your place and someone made me an offer to remove my Underwear and show them my Cock in return for his expensive Cellphone, I would have readily removed my underwear and showed them my Cock, and even let them suck my cock,” as he began talking about sucking cock, it began reminding me about a porn scene which a girl showed me on her cellphone where a Beautiful White Girl sucking an Ugly African’s cock, and for a moment I began feeling horny.

“Ready to let me remove your Panties and let me watch your Pussy, Kamali?” as he asked, strangely I started feeling turned on, and started blushing.  Watching me blushing, “looks like you are ready,” as he exclaimed and began carrying me to the Dining Table, instead of getting scared, I started getting excited as in the porn scene I watched in a Girl’s phone, this is how the Beautiful White Girl gets carried to the bed by an Ugly African, began appearing in front of my eyes, and began making me horny.  As he made me sit on the edge of the Dining table, he moved the cup full of Sweet Pongal he kept on the Dining table aside, and before he sat on the Chair, placing his hands on my shoulders he made me lie down on the Dining table with my legs hanging down and as he sat on the Chair, I began closing my eyes tight out of excitement and fear at the same time.

“Just Relax, Kamali?” as he whispered, placing his hands on my thighs over my thighs over my skirt, though I nodded closing my eyes, my heart beat began to rise, as I was excited at the same time scared.  As he began inserting his hands underneath my skirt, roaming his fingernails all over my thighs and inner thighs, I started feeling horny and at the same time my Pussy began to get wet.  As he rested his hands near my Panties and began scratching the areas around my pussy, I got so turned on that I started moving my lower body uncontrollably and began biting my lips to stop myself from moaning.  Taking his hands under me, “are you Ready, Kamali?” as he asked, grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Panties and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…” as I moaned, he took his hands off my Ass Cheeks, “Sorry, Kamali,” he said, placing his hands now on my thighs over my Skirt.  “Kamali, are you ready now?” as he asked, “yeah,” I whispered, closing my eyes.

As he grabbing my Skirt and began lifting up slowly, “wow, nicely and soft legs you have, Kamali,” as he whispered, rubbing his hands all over my thighs and feeling up my thighs, I started feeling horny and excited, but was closing my eyes shut and biting my lips, so that I won’t moan.  Though I was closing my eyes shut, I could feel him lifting my Skirt all the way about my waist and there was a silence and I could feel that he was enjoy feasting his eyes all over my Brown Color Panties, which turned me on completely, and was Pussy was getting wet, and to cover the embarrassment of my wetness which could be showing up in my Brown Color Panties right at my Pussy area, I began joining my thighs tight. “Shall I remove your Panties and watch your Pussy, Kamali?” as he asked softly, “hmmmm,” as I exclaimed.  “I want you to say it, Kamali, only then I will feel like I am forcing you to do it,” he whispered, and caught my Brown Panties elastic below my navel and went around loosening up my Brown Panties elastic.  “I am sorry, I am feeling shy to say it,” as I was whispering, “that’s okay, Baby,” as he whispered and planted a kiss right on my navel, “mmmmmmmmmm..” I moaned and he began grabbing my Brown Panties elastic and began removing my Brown Panties, “mmmmmm… nice crotch….,” as he whispered, I started getting more excited and horny.  Pulling my Brown Panties an inch further down, “mmmmmmm nice and clean…,” as he whispered, I started getting more excited and horny.  Pulling my Brown Panties an inch further down, “mmmmmmm…. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,, clean shaved as well, I love it,” as he whispered and all of a sudden began inserting his right hand inside my Brown Panties and began grabbing my Pussy, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmm,” I began moaning and caught the wrist of his right hand which was grabbing my Pussy.  “Mmmmmm….. What a Pussy you have, Kamali,” as he whispered and began rubbing my Pussy, with his right hand inside my Brown Panties, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!,” as I exclaimed and lifted my upper body, all of a sudden he began grabbing my hair from behind and began kissing my lips nicely, at the same time began inserting his finger inside my Pussy and began fingering my pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmm,” as I kept on moaning, as I was about to cum, he kept on kissing my lips with his stinky and filthy lips, and the moment he began inserting his finger deep inside my Pussy, I was too excited and I could not hold iit any more and kissing his filthy lips nicely, totally ignoring his filthy smell and taste of his lips, and wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tight, I began cumming all over his fingers.
Like Reply
Taking his finger out of my Pussy, and his entire right hand out of my Brown Panties, as he began licking all my juices off his fingers, looking into my eyes, I started feeling shy and horny at the same time.  “Mmmm…. Yummy ….! Go take your Phone, it's all yours,” as he exclaimed, I quickly got off the Dining and began unboxing the phone.  “Go, adjust your Panties and go to the living room and set up your new phone, I will be right back,” as he whispered, grabbing my Ass Cheek over my skirt with his left hand, and began kissing my lips, without my knowledge or probably because I was so happy that I got this Expensive Cell Phone and I was in great mood, letting him grab my Ass Cheek as much as he wanted, I turned around, and wrapping my left arm around his neck and began kissing his lips back and said “thank you.”  Smiling at me, “this is just a beginning and you are going to receive a lot more gifts from me,” as he was saying, I felt like I had won a Lottery and I started feeling excited and thrilled, “now go set up your new phone and wait for me in the Living Room,” as he said and lifted my skirt from behind and gave tight slap on my Ass Cheeks over my Brown Panties, and started laughing, instead of getting angry, I giggled out of joy and laughing along with him I ran to the Living Room and began setting up my new Cell Phone.

As soon as I set up my new Cellphone and began clicking selfies, I felt so happy like I had found God, and when he came outside with a bowl full of Sweet Pongal in his hand and stood next to me.  “How do you like your new Cell Phone, Baby?” as he whispered and began feeding the Sweet Phone which he was holding in his hand, “mmm… I love it,” as I replied with the Sweet Pongal and his fingers inside my mouth, he began taking some Sweet Pongal that was in my tongue and began tasting it, which had my saliva mixed in it.  Watching the way he was tasting my saliva along with Sweet Pongal, I started feeling horny, and on the subsequent morsels, I began licking his fingers wet with my saliva, and watching the way he was tasting my saliva like some nectar, I started getting turned on and I began teasing him by feeling him some of the Sweet Pongal with my own fingers, which he nicely licked, and the moment I pulled out my fingers which were soaked with his saliva and began licking his saliva off my fingers looking into his eyes, which began driving him crazy.  As we both were horny and began feedings the Sweet Pongal to each other, at one point, he noticed some of the Sweet Pongal sticking on to my lips, and when he tried to suck it off with his lips, I pushed him aside and began running all over the Room to tease him.  But when he folded his Lungi till his thighs and began chasing me, I noticed he had not worn his underwear inside, and his erect cock began dangling, and watching his cock, I started feeling horny.  When he chased me down and caught me and began tasting the Sweet Pongal off her lips and at the same time began enjoying kissing my lips nicely, I began kissing his lips back ignoring his crooked yellow teeth and bad breath.  I was so turned on that I began enjoying myself kissing his lips back, and it was making me weak, and the moment I caught his cock in my hand, “my God, feels so good, Baby,” as he moaned, I started losing control as well as that was the first cock I had ever touched in my life.  As I gave his cock a couple of strokes, “mnmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” he began moaning, which made me more horny.  Deciding to enjoy myself no matter what happens, as I began wrapping her left arm around his neck and began stroking his cock, and began kissing him all over his face including his lips, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmm….” he began moaning loud.  “You like me don’t you?” as I whispered, stroking his cock and kissing him all over his cheeks, “mmmmm… yeah Baby mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” he moaned.  “You like the way I am wrapping my left arm around your neck and hugging you tight and stroking your cock don’t you?” as I whispered, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” he began moaning loudly.  “Hey, tell me, you like the way I am wrapping my left arm around your neck and hugging you tight and stroking your cock don’t you? Tell me, or else I will take my hand off your cock,” as I whispered, “mmmmmmmm yeaaah mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” he moaned loudly hugging me tight and began cumming all over my fingers.

To please him as I began licking all his cum all over my fingers, looking into his eyes, “Awww… you are so sweet!” he exclaimed and began hugging me tight.  After that he asked if he could do anything for me, in return, “There is a House behind our House, he has come for sale, I want to buy that for my Mom, and make her proud, can you help me with that?” as I asked, he took me to the Kitchen and sat on the Dining Table chair, asked me for the details of the House, and how much that House Cost, and as I called my mom and told her that he was my friend’s dad and he is willing to help us buy the House behind our House, and even made my mom speak to him over the phone.  After speaking to my mom, she went to his Bedroom and came out with Bundles of Cash, which I had never seen in my entire life and told me to give it to my mom and buy the House.  In the excitement as I wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight, he began hugging me tight, “in return, you have to do something for me,” he said, breaking the hug.  “Yeah, tell me,” as I said, “in return for Buying you this House for you and your Mom, you have to give yourself to me every time I need you.  Every time I am hory and want your Pussy, no matter where you are, you have to come to me and offer your Pussy to me,” as he said lifting my skirt from the front and grabbing my Pussy over my Panties, I did not think for a second and readily agreed to his Offer as making my mom proud by buying the House behind our House was more important to me that letting him have my Pussy anything he wanted.

When I went home and spoke to my Mom and showed her the Bundles of Cash to buy the house, lying to her that my friend’s dad was super rich and he has helped us with money to buy the House behind our House, she was so happy and started feeling proud of me and at the same time began telling me that she would walk with pride around the Neighborhood,” Kamali said.   
Like Reply
In a couple of Days, Kamali Purchased the House behind her House with the money Gopal gave and made her mom proud.  After that Gopal left for his Village in Andhra Pradesh and never returned.  After my studies my parents got me married to a School Principal, and had two teenage sons, and was enjoying my life.  Though my husband was a dad of two Teenage sons, was still naughty and pervy as he was when we got married, and his Teenage Sons were no less to him. He had raised my sons to be as pervy as him, and since they had grown up watching their dad feel me up nicely and go to work, my sons on their parts used to grab my Ass over my Nighty and kiss my lips nicely and go to School just like their Dad.  Being the only woman in the House full of Boys, I was treated like a Queen.  My Sons had become so pervy that; they enjoyed watching me Change and loved watching me only in my Bra and Panties before I wore anything on top.  Though they would beg me to remove my Panties and show me my Hoohooo, I used to clearly tell that it's only for their Dad, which would make them feel disappointed, and I did not care about their disappointments as obviously I am their mom and I have to strike a line there.

When it comes to naughtiness I was not less to my naughty Husband and my Naughty Boys.  Although I was getting all the attention and enough sex from my husband, I secretly enjoyed other men ogling at me every time I went out.  I go out for Shopping just to secretly enjoy all the attention I get from random men on the street or in the shops where I shop.  Though I enjoyed being felt up by random men and shopkeepers in the crowded places, never had I gone far enough to sleep with a man other than my husband, until I met this Hairdresser named Vignesh.
My husband, though naughty and always funny at home, ever since a big 60 x 61 sq ft House turned School which was just behind our House came for sale, my husband has been helpless and has been uneasy and desperately wanted to buy this Building.  It has been more than a week now, and my husband has been uneasy and unsettled, and has been trying to get financial help for others to buy the building, but no one was ready to help him.  As my husband began to feel sad that he could not buy that building, I started feeling helpless and I so badly wanted to help him buy the house.  Since I was totally cut off from friends, I had nobody to ask for, and nobody I knew would help me with 3.2 Crores to buy the Building.  The more and more I watched my husband feeling helpless and desperate to buy the Building, the more and more worried I was getting as I was helpless.
Like Reply
One night after Dinner, as my elder son told me to Prepare Sweet Pongal tomorrow, it reminded me of Gopal Rao, and I quickly contacted my mom and took his number and began calling his number, but he was not answering my call at all.  As my sons went to sleep in their room, and as my husband was reading some books to fall asleep, I went to the Washroom to brush my teeth and change to a comfortable Nighty.  Inside the washroom as I began removing my Nighty and began removing my Bra and Panties, looking at the mirror, I noticed my Armpits were Hair and my Pubic had grown out of control, “I have to go to the Parlour tomorrow at any cost,” I said to myself and began wearing my Nightie and came out of the Washroom.  By the time I came out, my husband had fallen asleep, with the Novel on his chest and his specs on his nose.  Removing his specs and taking his Novel from this Chest as I was keeping on the bedside table, my phone started vibrating, and as I answered the call, “Hello, may I know who this is? I got a call from this number,” the voice on the other end said.  “It's is Mr. Gopal Rao?” as I asked softly, “Pavithra, is that you?” he asked.  “Wow, you still remember me, Uncle?” as I exclaimed, and began taking my phone towards the Balcony, so that I won’t disturb my husband’s sleep, “sorry for calling you Uncle, I am already an Aunty now,” as I said standing at the Balcony and enjoying the cool breeze, “you will never be Aunty to be, Pavithra, you are always that cute little girl in Ponytail, and a nicely grown girl, and I miss that girl, Pavithra,” he said.  “I am still the same Uncle,” as I said casually, “really?  Then I want to see you so bad,” he said in a desperate tone.  “I want to see you as well, Uncle, I need some money to buy a Building that is behind our House, could you help me with that?” as I said, “how much?” he asked.  “3.2 Crores,” as I said, and I was beginning to think that he would say No, as it was a huge money, “I will send you my Address, you come and take the money and go, and you must be knowing exactly what I want in return for helping you buy that Building which you said which is behind your house,” he said.  “My God, I have been praying to God for this moment to enjoy you, Pavithra, and now it is becoming a reality,” as he exclaimed, “Uncle, I have a husband.  

Can I borrow that money and I will return it back with interest?  My husband is a School Principal and he so badly wants to buy this Building behind our house and if does, with the School fees he gets, we can repay your money with interest, Uncle,” as I said, “3.2 Crores is a huge amount of money, Pavithra, you can’t pay it with interest.  Just bring your Pussy for me, and give me the Pleasure of enjoying your Pussy every time I want to, Pavithra.  Just by making me Happy, you can make your husband the Happiest man in the world.  Take your own time and think about it and call me back, Pavithra,” he said.  “Okay, Uncle,” as I was saying, the moment he began saying, “I always had an eye on you, Pavithra.  I so badly wanted to have your Pussy, and I can’t believe I am going to enjoy your Pussy soon,” I started feeling a bit horny.  “Give me some time to think, Uncle,” as I whispered, “sure,” he said.  “Thank you Uncle,” I said and hung up on the call and went to bed, but I could not sleep.  That’s when I tried to contact my friend Kamali, with whom I  had lost touch, and began searching for her name on Facebook and found her Id and leaving her a hi Message, as I began browsing through her pictures, the Bitch looks well settled and having a Big house, Car, etc, and I was pretty sure how she got them all, and I began feeling jealous of her for a moment.

That’s when I got a message on WhatsApp from Gopal Rao, “Hi Pavithra, it's me Gopal, please save this number, it's my personal number,” as he texted, “are you still in touch with Kamali?” I texted out of jealousy with a sad smiley.  “Yeah, Pavithra.  She has always been in touch with me, and hey why is that sad smiley?” as he asked, “and you have been buying her Houses and Cars?” I asked.  “Yeah, but why are you sad?” as he asked, “I don’t know,” I replied with a sad smiley again.  “Pavithra, I know…. It was you that I always wanted, but ended up having Kamali; it was your lips I wanted to enjoy kissing, but ended up having Kamali’s; it was your Boobs I wanted to enjoy sucking, but ended up sucking Kamali’s; it was your Navel I wanted to enjoy kissing, but ended up having Kamali’s; it was your Pussy that I wanted to enjoy kissing,licking, eating, tasting, and making love to, but ended up having Kamali’s, and in return for enjoying her Pussy anytime I wanted, I brought her Houses, Cars, etc.  But don’t worry, if you accept my Deal and offer your Pussy to me anytime I want, I will make sure you get whatever you want, including this Building behind your House, which you want to gift your husband to make it a Bigger School and make your husband happy.  Think about it and let me know, Pavithra, take your own time,” as he texted, “help me buy this Building which is behind our House, and at the same time Promise me you will make me Richer than Kamali, I will come to you tomorrow itself,” I texted immediately.  “You mean to say you will come to me tomorrow itself and offer your Pussy to me and let me enjoy you completely, Pavithra?” as he texted, “Yeah Uncle, but only if you promise me that after helping me buy this Building behind our house, and make me Richer than Kamali,” I said.  “Pavithra, if you promise me that you will enjoy yourself as well while I am enjoying making love to you, and if you cooperate with me fully while I am enjoying you, I promise I will make you Richer than Kamali along with guying you the Building behind your House,” as he promised, I started feeling excited and thrilled that I was going to hit two Mangoes with one stone, i.e. gifting my husband’s dream Building which is behind our House, and at the same time getting more Richer than Kamali.  “Uncle, in that case, I Promise you that I will cooperate fully when you make love to me, and also enjoy myself,” I said.  “Then consider all your wishes come true by tomorrow itself,” as he texted and left me a heart smiley I replied with a heart smiley.  “But you should make sure your husband should not know about us, okay?” as he texted, “sure, Uncle,” I texted.  “Just can’t wait to taste your Pussy, tomorrow, Pavithra?” as he texted, I replied with a blushing smiley.  “What are you wearing now, Pavithra?” as he texted, I was in two minds whether to reply to it now or not, but realizing that I was going to offer myself to him and he was going to see me totally naked, “Nighty, Uncle,” I texted back.  “Wearing your Bra and Panties underneath, Pavithra?” as he texted, I started feeling horny after reading that message, “I am not wearing anything underneath my Nightie, Uncle,” I replied.  “Wow, Pavithra, feel like removing your Nightie and hugging you naked and sleeping,” as he texted, I started feeling more horny, and I could feel my Pussy getting wet, though I texted a blushing smiley, I was totally horny.  “Alright, you sleep now, I will text you my Address, and come to my House without fail,” as he texted, “Sure Uncle, I will definitely come,” I texted back.  “Don’t worry, I will buy you the Building Behind your House, okay?” as he texted, I got so excited and delighted that I typed, “Oh… thank you so much, Uncle.  I love you!” and before even I could delete that last message where I typed “I Love you,” “I Love you too, Pavithra.  You sleep well tonight, come Fresh for me tomorrow, and I want you to look your absolute best tomorrow,” he texted.  “Sure, Uncle,” I texted.  “Started wearing Sarees, Pavithra?  Because I have seen you only in Skirts and Tops,” as he texted.  “Yeah, I have started wearing Sarees,” I texted back.  “Then send me some of your Saree pics, Pavithra,” as he texted, for a moment I did not know which one to send, and at the same time had a fear that he would not like me now as he has only seen me when I was a Teen, now that I had grown into a fully grown woman, I was a bit skeptical if he would like or not.  Praying to God that he should like me, only then he would help me buy the Building behind our House, browsing through all the pictures in my Gallery, I found a bunch of pictures which my husband took of me in my Red Chiffon Saree, my navel could be clearly seen through my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu, and my White Bra I was wearing could be clearly seen through my Red Blouse, and in my back pose, my Pantyline was visible.  As I was in two minds whether to send those pictures of mine in Red Chiffon Saree, or not, “please Pavithra, send me,” he texted.  “Send him Pavithra, these pictures will excite him and make him go crazy about you,” I said to myself and quickly sent all those pictures of mine in Red Chiffon Saree to him.  For a good 10 minutes, there was no reply from him, as I was about to hit the bed, he sent me a Heart smiley and I sent him a Heart smiley and went to bed.  After 10 minutes I got a message from him, asking me to send me the Broker’s number and assuring me that he will buy the 60 x 61 Building behind my House, and I sent him all the details and went to bed.
Like Reply
The next Morning, as my husband was still asleep, I got a call from the Broker, and as I took the Phone to the Washroom and began talking to the Broker, “Madam, I have good news for you.  Your Uncle had called last night and paid the token advance for the Building, the Owner is happy and he said he will call you soon,” the Broker said, “thank you,” though I said casually,  I was so delighted that I began jumping around in the Washroom out of Joy.  Looking at the Washroom Mirror, “Thank you Uncle,” as I said and smiled at myself, I got a call from Uncle.  “Hi Pavithra,” as he said, “Hi Uncle,” I said.  “Pavithra, I have paid the Token Advance to the Owner.  You come to my house today, and we will have fun and go to the Registration Office and pay the remaining money to the Owner and buy the House in your name,” as he said, I was more delighted and I began thanking him like a dozen times.  “Thank me by offering yourself to me Pavithra, I have gone crazy after seeing your Saree Pictures,” as he said, “Sure, Uncle I will come today without fail,” I said.  “You should definitely come today okay?  You should not disappoint me,” as he said, “I will definitely come today without fail, just send me the address,” I said.  “Sure, Pavithra, just give me a kiss now,” as he whispered, “ummmmmmh…!” I kissed him over the phone, which delighted him.  “My God, Pavithra, you are driving me Crazy,” as he said, since I was in a great mood, I laughed.  “What are you wearing now, Pavithra?” as he asked, “I am in the same Nighty I wore to be last night uncle, just now woke up,” I said.  “You mean you are not wearing your Bra and Panties underneath?” as he asked, “yup No Bra No Panties,” I said.  “My God Pavithra, I am so excited to see you in person, come today without fail okay? I will be so disappointed or else,” as he said.  “I will not disappoint you Uncle,” I said.  “Thank you Pavithra,” he said and hung up on the call.

As I tried to relax and at the same time excited that Building behind our house was all going to be mine, when I read the text message I got from him, to my shock his address was in some Village in Andhra Pradesh.  When I texted him telling him that I did not know he was in Andhra Pradesh, and would come tomorrow, it pissed him off.  “You want to disappoint me?” as he texted, I knew it must have pissed him off, “No Uncle, I will not disappoint you, I will come tonight,” I texted.  “You better don’t miss tonight okay?” as he texted, “sure I will be at any cost,” I texted.

Now I had to go all the way to Andhra Pradesh to meet him, and spend the night with him.  Realizing that I had no time to waste, I hurriedly prepared Breakfast for my Husband and Sons, and lying to husband that I was going to my friend Kamali’s house to attend her House Warming Ceremony in Andhra Pradesh, and telling my husband to take care of the Boys until I came back, I sent my husband to Office and sent my Boys to School.  Sitting on the Sofa, I picked up a Notepad and began listing out all the things I had to do today in preparation to go to Andhra Pradesh.  First thing I had to do before that was to go to the Beauty Parlour and get my nails and hair done.  As I called the Beauty Parlour for an appointment, no one was answering my Call, and only when I looked at the Clock, I realized 7 AM, and the Beauty Parlour would open only at 10 AM.  “My God, what should I do now?!” telling myself, I decided to go to the Washroom and shave my Armpits clean and my Hoo Hoo hair down there clean.  As I got up, my phone began ringing, and it was from the Beauty Parlor, “Hello, my name is Pavithra, and I would like to book an appointment for Haircut with Vignesh (who cuts my hair regularly and I and very comfortable with him), at what time shall I come?”, as I asked, “Madam, it's me Vignesh, I just now opened the Beauty Parlour, no one has come, everyone will come after 10 AM only,” he said.  “Vignesh, I have to meet someone, and I have to cut my hair clean before I meet them, can I come for the Haircut now?” I asked.  “Only Haircut Madam?” he asked, “yeah, and nails also,” I said.  “For the Nails and other things, the North East girls will come only after 10 AM, Madam,” he said.  “It's okay, you cut the Hair first, we will see about the nail later,” I said.  “Sure, Madam,” he said.  Connecting my phone to the Charger and keeping the Notepad of the things to do today aside, I went to the Washroom, washed my face, and did not take a shower as I was going to the Beauty Parlour and could take a shower after I came back.

As I picked up new Panties, remembering that I was going to get my head massaged by Vignesh, for a reason I chose not to wear my new Panties and wore the same Cream Color Panties I wore yesterday to the Vegetable Market.  Wearing the same Black Bra and Cream color Panties I wore yesterday to the Vegetable Market, underneath my Saree and Petticoat, which were dirty as a result of walking in the Market dust.  Along with my Black Bra and Cream Color Panties, I wore the same White Petticoat I wore yesterday over my Cream Color Panties, wore the same Brown Color Blouse I wore yesterday over my Black Bra, and wore my Brown Chiffon Saree over my White Petticoat and Brown Blouse, and applying some make up and some perfume, and went walking to the Beauty Parlour which was at a walkable distance.
Like Reply
The moment I closed my House Gate and stepped on the Road, the morning Sun began burning me with heat waves, and I began to sweat at the very moment.  As I began walking and the more I began walking in the hot Sun, I began sweating like anything, and I could feel my already dirty Cream Color Panties and my Black Bra I was wearing underneath my Saree getting wet with my sweat.  By the time I walked to the Beauty Parlour, my Blouse near my Armpits had soaked with my sweat already, and the moment Vignesh opened the door for me and the AC which was already on began hitting me with a cold breeze, I started to relax.

“It's very hot outside, Madam?,” as Vignesh asked, looking at my sweaty face and my sweat soaked Brown Blouse near my Armpits, “yeah Vignesh,” I said, wiping the sweat off my face with my Brown Chiffon Saree Pallu.  “Let's get started, Madam?” as he asked, “Yeah, got a lot of things to do today,” I said and began walking behind him to the Hair Cut Chair.  Dusting off the Chair, “have a seat Madam,” he said, and went to bring the Hairstyle Booklet.  As I sat on the Chair and tried to relax myself looking at the mirror, “here Madam, chose the style you want to cut the hair,” as he said and gave me th Hairstyles Booklet, “Vignesh, you know my hair better, I go with your choice,” I said smiling at him.  As Vignesh began covering me with the Hair Cutting Cloth, and wrapping it around my neck, and began loosening my hair slowly, I began to relax totally, offering my head completely to Vignesh.  After my House, it's this Beauty Salon, where I feel relaxed and calm, thanks to Vignesh, who creates such a calm scenario for me.  As I began to relax and closed my eyes shut and let him do this job, my mind was all over my to do list, which I had written on my Notepad, where I had written, after Haircut and Nails, I have to go home and take my clothes off and get naked and shave my Armpits and my Pussy.  As I began thinking about the place in Andhra Pradesh I had to go to meet Uncle, which I had no clue about, that’s when I began remembering Vignesh telling me that he was also from Andhra Pradesh, and quickly began showing him my phone and began asking him about the Address.  And when he began cutting my hair and began telling me that he knew exactly where this remote Village was in Andhra Pradesh, and how hard it is to reach there, I started feeling worried, but when he began telling me how to go from Chennai and where to get down and change the bus, and how to reach the place, I began getting clear picture, and began to relax.

As I began to relax and close my eyes, Vignesh, who had just done with my Hair Cut, began massaging my head.  The moment Vignesh’s fingers went inside my Hair and began massaging my head, I began to melt, as   nothing in the world relaxes me like Vignesh’s fingers when he massages my head.  What usually would start as relaxing me and my senses, the more and more he massages, it would make me feel horny, and wet my Panties.  As Vignesh began massaging my head with his fingers inside my hair, and making me horny and excited, and as my Pussy began to itch and I began wetting my Panties, without my knowledge, “mmmmmmmmm,” I left out a soft moan and he took his hands off my head, and to cover up the moan, “wow Vignesh, I just love the way you give me the Massage, remind me of tipping me for you Massage alone,” I said to act casual.  Inserting his fingers inside my head, and massaging my head gently, “thank you, Madam,” he said and as he began massaging my head again with his fingers, I started feel so horny that I started getting out control and realizing that there was no one around and the Hair Cut Cloth which was around my neck had covered me till my knees, I began inserting my left hand inside my Saree and Petticoat just below my Navel and began inserting my left hand inside my Panties and began touching myself, which clearly he could not see as the the Hair Cut cloth which was around my neck had covered me till my knees.  

As Vignesh began massaging my head and back of the neck nicely, making me horny and excited and at the same time I was touching myself, I started feeling a strong orgasm buildup and I was about to cum at any second.  The moment Vignesh took his fingers off my head and began massaging my face, feeling up my entire face with his hands and looking into my eyes and whispering something to me, holding my face, I began biting my lips tight and closing my eyes tight, I began cumming all over my fingers and quickly at the same time gently took my left hand off my Panties, Petticoat, and out of my saree.

Amidst my horny state and having a nice and satisfactory orgasm, I could not hear what Vignesh was saying, holding my face, “Madam, fell asleep?” as he asked, “what?!” as I exclaimed, as I did not know that to say.  “How is the Haircut, Madam? Do you like it?,” as he asked, removing the Hair Cut Cloth around my neck, that’s when I looked at my face in the Mirror and I was so delighted and happy that Vignesh gave me a nice haircut and I started feeling so happy.  Standing behind the chair, as Vignesh began playing with my hair and showing me how good this Hairstyle looks on me, and began giving me instructions about how to comb my hair and stuff, I so badly wanted to take pictures with his Haircut as I was so happy.  As I got up from the Chair and picked up my bag, Vignesh was dusting off the Chair I was sitting on, and innocently waiting for the Tip.  “Vignesh,” as I called with a smile on face, “yes, Madam,” he said, coming running at me.  “You asked for the tip, right?,” as I said and began searching for cash in my Purse, “only if you like the way I gave you the Haircut, Madam,” as he said, “I just love the way you cut my Hair, Vignesh.  Here is for the Haircut,” as I exclaimed and gave him 100 Rs, though he was disappointed, he was not showing it on the face, “thank you Madam,” as he said and collected from me, “and this is for the Massage, Vignesh,” as I said and gave him 500 Rs, he was so delighted and happy, and began thanking me a zillion times.  “Actually I should be thanking you for the massage, Vignesh.  I just loved the way you massaged my head and made me horny, and when you felt up my entire face and looked into my eyes, I could not control myself and came all over my fingers,” I almost told him, but controlled myself, and to appreciate him for his massage skills, “you did a great Massage, Vignesh,” I said, “thank you, Madam,” he said.
Like Reply
“The reception has not come, shall I pay you for the Haircut?” as I asked, “it's okay, Madam, nobody knows you took Haircut here,” as he said and began laughing, “No Vignesh, I have to pay for the Haircut you did,” as I said and began giving him 500 Rs to give to the Reception, “Madam, it's okay, I will pay them from this 500 Rs tip you gave me,” he said.  “Why? It's Tip for you, for the wonderful massage you gave,” as I said, “you are Satisfied with my massage, Customer satisfaction and appreciation is enough for me, money is not important, Madam,” he said.  “You are a nice guy, Vignesh, I appreciate that, but you keep this 500 Rs Tip I gave you and give this 500 Rs to the Reception, okay?” I said.  “Sure Madam,” he said and smiled at me.  As I smiled at him and began putting my purse inside my bag, “you are such a sweet person, Madam,” as was saying, and I smiled at him and began closing my bag zip, that’s when I remembered to get proper directions to go to Uncle’s place in Andhra Pradesh.

“And Vignesh, could you just one more time guide me how to reach this place in Andhra Pradesh I was talking about?, as I began picking up my phone and began showing him the Address,  “Madam, this Address is somewhere in Remote part of Andhra Pradesh,” as he said and began showing the location on Google Maps, for a moment I lost hope that I would reach Uncle’s place, and as I started to feel confused how to get there, “Madam, it is not easy to guide you standing here.  You do one thing, take my number and call me anytime you want directions, and I will guide you,” he said.  “That would be really helpful, Vignesh,” as I began saving his number, deep inside my mind, I wished Vignesh could come with me and take me to the place as he knows exactly where the place is and at the same time I am a bit scared to go there alone.

“Vignesh, are you free today?” as I asked casually, “I am working today, madam, why?” as he asked.  “I am a bit scared to go to this place alone, Vignesh.  I was wondering if you could take off today and accompany me to this place, it will be really helpful for me,” I said.  “Madam, our Manager will not give me leave,” as he said, “I will speak to your manager and I know her personally,” I said.  “First you speak to her, Madam, if she is okay, I have no problem accompanying you,” Vignesh said.  “Okay, Vignesh, I will talk to her,” as I said and talked to the Manager, and asked permission to take Vignesh along with me, she readily agreed.  “Vignesh, I spoke to her and she agreed to let me take you with me.  I will take care of all the expenses and your stay for tonight, you don’t have to worry about anything,” as I said, “Madam, I am worried about the Bus availability now.  We have to take Bus from Chennai and reach Kadapa, and from there we have to take a local bus, and from there we have to take an Auto to reach the place.  Before that, tell me when you want to reach the place?” he asked.  “I have to reach the place by tonight,” as I said, “if you want to be there tonight, you should have left in the morning itself, if we leave now we will reach the place only at around 11 PM,” he said.  “Then we will leave now, Vignesh, I have to be there tonight at any cost,” as I said, “let me see if there are any tickets available,” as he said and began calling someone over the phone, “Vignesh, search for A/C Sleeper seats,” I said, nodding, as he began talking to someone over the phone and hung up on the call, “what happened Vignesh?” I asked.  “Only the regular Govt Busses are available it seems,” as he was saying, “I can’t travel in regular Govt Busses, Vignesh,” as  I said, “it's not easy to find A/C Sleeper busses, at this time Madam,” he said.  Let me try try online as he said and began searching for A/C Sleeper Busses, luckily for us, there were two seats available, both were Upper Berths Single Seat, and when I told Vignesh to book the Bus immediately, he immediately booked the Bus, but the problem was, we only had 1 hour to get the Bus.

“Madam, we have no time to waste, let me drop you home in my Bike, and I will go home and bring my bag and pick you up,” he said and closed the shop and keeping the keys under the mat, he took his old splendor bike, and stopped him front of me and and asked me to sit behind him.  As I sat behind him sideways and began placing my right hand on his shoulder for support, and he began starting the bike and move, out of imbalance my boobs began hitting his back, which at first felt shy, but at point I started feeling horny and began wrapping my arms around his waist and began hugging him tight until he dropped me at the house.  “Madam, I will be here in 15 minutes, so get ready, or else we will miss the Bus and we will have to go in Govt Bus,” as he said and left.  I quickly rushed inside my house and went straight to the Bedroom, removed my Brown Chiffon Saree, Brown Chiffon Blouse, White Petticoat, and while I was only in my Black Bra and Cream Color Panties, I opened my Cupboard and picked up a Red Chiffon Saree, Red matching Blouse, Red Petticoat, and finally picked up my White Panties and White Bra, and kept them ready on the bed and went straight to the washroom.  Removing my Black Bra and removing my Cream Color Panties, which was totally soaked with not just my sweat, but with my juices as the result of Vignesh massaging my head and feeling my face up, and at the same time me touching myself, and also getting my Panties freshly wet as the result of sitting behind him on his bike and hugging him and brushing my Boobs against his Back because of the bumpy road.

Like Reply
As I looked at my cum soaked Hairy Pussy, “Vignesh, look what you've done to me,” I said to myself chuckling, I began clean shaving my Pussy and shaved my Armpits clean and making sure that I was soft down there as well on my Armpits.  Clean Shaving my Pussy and Armpits took me more than 15 minutes already, and by the time I was done with shaving my Pussy and Armpits, my phone began ringing, and wrapping a towel as I went to the Bedroom and picked up the phone, it was Vignesh, “Madam, I am outside, let's go,” as he said in a hurried tone, “Vignesh, I just finished shaving, I will take a shower and come in 2 minutes,” as I said, I began cursing myself for saying I just shaved.  “If you had told me you, I would have shaved your Armpits and other areas at the Parlour itself, Madam, it's okay, next time remind me to shaving you anywhere you want me to, now get ready, we don’t have time to waste,” as he said and I hung up on the call and went to the shower.

As I was having my shower, washing every part of my Body clean, especially my Armpits, Asshole and Pussy, “Pavithra, you should have let Vignesh clean shave your Pussy and Armpits,” as my Horny side said to myself, I started feeling horny, “how can I show my Pussy to him, are you crazy?” I said to myself.  “Come on it's his profession, he could have clean shaved your Armpits cleaner and your Pussy and Asshole more clean,” as the Horny side of me began telling myself, “maybe next time,” I chuckled and continued taking my shower.

As I came out of the shower, I quickly toweled myself, and picking my White Panties and looking at my Clean Shaved Pussy, “should have clean shaved your Pussy more, Pavithra,” as I said to myself, “Pussy is clean enough, or maybe I will let Vignesh clean shave my Pussy next time,” I chucked wearing my White Panties.  “What if he eats your Pussy after that?”, as I said to myself, “too much imagination,” I said, hitting my head softly with my hand and blushing, I began wearing my White Bra.  Wearing Red Petticoat on top of my White Panties, wearing Red Blouse on top of my White Bra, I wore my Red Chiffon Saree and quickly got ready and picking up my handbag leaving a message to my husband that I was leaving early and I will be back only tomorrow, I left my house and sat behind Vignesh on his Bike to go the Chennai Bus Terminal.

“We have to be there in 10 minutes, hold onto me tight, Madam, because I will be riding fast,” as he said, I readily began wrapping my right arm around his waist and began wrapping my left arm around his neck and grabbing on to his right Chest, and he started riding fast, my Boobs crushing against his Chest completely and on every speed breakers and bumps roads, my Boobs began rubbing against his back completely, making me horny and excited.  Quickly as we reached the Chennai Bus Terminal, “Madam, you wait here, let me park the bike and come,” he said and went to park the bike, and as he came back we began nearing the bus stop.  As we reached our bus on time, and about to get inside, I remember I forgot to bring my Toothpaste, Tooth Brush, and Soap, that’s when I noticed there was small pettishop, I quickly went there and brought a new Toothbrush, new small Toothpaste, and a small Medimix Soap and got into the Bus with Vignesh.

Inside the Bus, as all the other passengers had settled and had closed their curtains tight, Vignesh, who was walking in front of me, showed me my seat which was in the Upper Berth and his seat was in the Upper Berth as well, but behind me in the end.  Though he kept his bag and got up on the Seat, I was struggling to climb the little stairs they have to climb on to the Upper Berth.  As I was struggling to climb, I realized I was giving full view of my navel and my Boobs in my Red Blouse to the guy who was sitting in the Lower Berth, and the shameless guy was shamelessly rubbing his cock over his pants watching my navel and Boobs in my Red Blouse.  Covering my Pallu properly as I struggled to get up again, the guy got out of his Berth and began saying something in Telugu, which I could not understand, and Vignesh began yelling at him in Telugu and got down from the Berth and began picking up a fight with him.  Noticing this, the Driver and his helper came all the way up to us, and when Vignesh began complaining to the Driver about the guy, he exchanged seats with two male passengers from the Upper Berth and gave us their Berths and settled the issue.

The passengers who exchanged seats with us were happy that they got two separate seats, and at the same time Vignesh and I were happy that we got to sit next to each other.  This time realizing that I will be struggling to climb up as I was wearing my Saree, Vignesh himself carried me in his arms and began to make me sleep on the Upper Berth and he got up and slept next to me.  As we got up and put our phones on the Charger and began leaning on our backs, “what did the guy say and you got so angry, Vignesh?” as I asked, he asked you if you were alone, and would you like to share his Berth with him? It triggered me and that’s why I began picking up a fight with him.  When the Driver came, I told you that you were my wife and he was trying to verbally harass my wife, the Driver requested me not to make it an issue and arranged this seat for us,” as Vignesh said and began laughing, I began laughing as well.  “Wait, you told the Driver that I was your wife, and he believed it?  I mean you are younger than me?!” as I exclaimed, “come on madam, you look younger than me, and after the Haircut I gave you, you look way younger than me,” he said with a smile on his face, and I began blushing.

Like Reply
As we began talking to each other about many things, we began getting to know about each other.  As my back began to hurt after leaning on to my back for a long time, I began lying flat on the Berth, and watching my lying flat on the Berth, “my back hurts as well,” he said and lied flat on the Berth and began turning towards me and talking to me.  While I was happily talking to him, and he was talking to me, I noticed his eyes were all over my Lips and neck, and while I was adjusting my lying position due to the bumpy roads, his eyes were all over my waist, navel, and my Boobs in my Red Blouse, as well, which I totally did not mind, and in fact, without my knowledge, I was enjoying all the attention and ogles I was getting from him.  As the Bus continued to shake due to bumpy roads, I began moving closer and closer to Vignesh and when the Driver all of a sudden applied a Brake, I ended up hugging Vignesh and Vignesh readily began hugging him tight saying, “I got you, Madam, don’t worry.”

As the Roads in Andhra Pradesh continued to be bumpy and we kept on ending up hugging each other, Vignesh and I, sort of got used to hugging each other, but at one point as I rolled over and slept on top of him as a result of bumpy road, Vignesh totally took me into his arms, and hugged me tight, and I began hugging him tight, which totally turned me on, and as I began feeling Vignesh’s boner on my thighs, I realized Vignesh was as turned on as I was as well, and totally enjoying his erect cock brushing against my Thighs over my Red Chiffon Saree, I continued hugging him tight, and that’s when the Bus Stopped and I quickly got off from Vignesh and slept properly adjusting my Saree.

As the helper in the Bus began saying in Telugu which I did not under, I turned towards Vignesh, “he says the Bus will stop for Lunch, come let's have Lunch and come back,” as he was saying, “no Vignesh, it's very Hot outside,” I said, as I could see people covering their heads with Umbrellas or Pallus to avoid the Sun.  At the same time I don’t eat outside food, that too while traveling.  Adjusting my hair “For the next three Hours, the bus will not stop, you better get down now and take a pee Break at least, okay?”, as he said holding my face, and feeling up my face, I started feeling horny, “please Vignesh, let me be here,” as I exclaimed in an innocent tone, but horny inside, enjoying the way he was feeling up my face.  “You are so cute,” he said, pinching my Cheeks and getting down from the Berth.  “Look everyone has got down, just us here, come take a Pee break and come back,”, as he insisted, I agreed to get down.  Realizing that I would struggle to get down, as I was in my Saree, “first put your legs down, and place your hands on my shoulder,” he said.  Sitting on the edge of the Berth, as I placed my hands on his shoulder, and the moment he began grabbing my waist began pulling me towards him inch by inch, I started feeling horny and aroused, and the moment he brought his hands up brushing my sideboobs and began grabbing me by my Armpits and began pulling me towards him, I lost balance and ended up falling on him and he began taking me into complete embrace, and placing his hands on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “go Pee and come,” as he whispered and sent me out, I noticed the Driver was sitting on his seat and turning back and through the glass door, watching Vignesh feeling me up all in the name of helping me get down.  

Though I began ignoring him and tried to walk away, when I accidentally looked at him, I noticed his eyes were all over my Blouse, which had risen up and revealed my White Bra I was wearing underneath, as a result of Vignesh grabbing me by my underarms and helping me get down.  Adjusting my Blouse as I began getting down from the Bus, I noticed on the board it was a pay and use toilet, since I had forgotten my purse, and as I turned around, I caught the Bus Driver staring at my Ass over my Saree.  In spite of him getting caught staring my Ass over my Saree, he kept on ogling at me as I was walking towards him to enter the Bus.  As I entered the Bus and began going towards my Seat, he shamelessly continued ogling at my Ass over my Saree.  That’s when Vignesh began getting down from the berth, “forgot my Purse,” as I began searching for my purse in my Handbag, with my hands raised above resting on my Seat which was in the Upper Berth, I noticed the Driver shamelessly ogling at my waist and even my navel in my Saree.  For a moment I thought of telling it to Vignesh, but realizing that if I told Vignesh he would start picking up a fight with the Driver, like he picked up a fight with another Passenger, I kept quiet and let the Driver have full the full view of my Waist, navel and left side of my Boobs in my Red Blouse, and took my Purse and began getting down along with Vignesh, and this time the Driver did not look at me as Vignesh was with me.
Like Reply
After using the Toilet, as Vignesh and I entered the Bakery which was right next to the Hotel, I noticed Vignesh was feeling shy to even enter inside, realizing that he might not have been there because of the heavy price, I took him inside and brought him all the Costly Sweets and Snacks, which made him so happy, and watching him feel Happy, made me feel happy as well.  As we began going going towards our Bus, I noticed the Driver was not there, and as I began walking casually holding my purse in hand and some tissue paper which I picked from the Bakery, I could feel like someone was following me, and as I casually turned around, to my shock the Driver was following me shamelessly ogling at my Ass swaying in my Saree.  I quickly began walking and got into the Bus.  As Vignesh began following me, I heard the Driver calling Vignesh and trying to strike a conversation with me.  By the time I got inside the Bus, and the entire Bus was empty as the People were having Lunch, and as I was resting my elbows on our Upper Berth for support and was waiting for Vignesh to give me a hand, getting me on the Upper Berth, the Driver had entered inside from the Passenger’s side, and was looking at me and talking to Vignesh who was carrying Snacks and Sweets in his hands.  Looking at me, he began saying something in Telugu, which I could not hear properly or understand what he said.  But I was a bit curious to know what he said to Vignesh.  Amidst this,  what I did not notice was that the guy who passed dirty comments about me and ogling at me and Vignesh has picked up a fight with, was still in his Lower Berth Seat, through the curtain gap was ogling at my Ass and my back in my Saree.

As Vignesh came to me and began placing all the Snacks and Sweets on our Berth shelf, “what was the Driver saying?” as I asked casually, “he said you are I make a nice pair, and act in Romantic movies as Lovers.  He also said he was so Jealous of me for getting a girl like you,” as Vignesh said and smiled at me, I began chuckling and as casually looked at the Driver, I noticed he was totally Jealous of Vignesh, and to make the Driver more Jealous, looking at the Driver, “mmmm.. Help me get on to our Berth, Vignesh,” as I whispered and began wrapping my arms around Vignesh’s neck and began hugging him and began looking at the Driver, the Driver was totally Jealous now.  As Vignesh who liked the hug I was giving and began hugging me back, “mmm… how will I lift you hugging,” as he let out a soft moan and began hugging me back, and began roaming his hands all over my back and began resting his hands on my Ass Cheeks, the Driver began getting more Jealous and began moving his thighs uncomfortably.  Though I was doing this to make the Driver jealous, looking at the way the Driver was getting jealous and at the same time struggling with his Boner inside his Pants, began making me feel more horny.  As Vignesh, with his hands already resting on my Ass Cheeks gently, began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree and began lifting me, I could feel Vignesh’s erect cock inside his Pants rubbing against my thighs, which though made me horny, the way the Driver was watching Vignesh lifting me grabbing my Ass Cheeks and getting Jealous began making me more Horny.  As I began looking at the Driver and began hugging Vignesh tight to make Vignesh’s process of lifting me and placing me on the Upper Berth, Vignesh who looked turned on and horny already, “mmmmm,” he moaned softly, took his hands off my Ass Cheeks and began hugging me tight, feeling my boobs against his Chest completely.  “What happened, Vignesh? Can’t lift me?” as I casually asked looking into his eyes, and smiling at him, he began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree again, and I was thinking the he would lift me, Vignesh began feeling up my Ass Cheeks nicely over my Saree, I could clearly see that he was totally turned on, and so was I.  “Yeah, lift me now,” as I whispered and began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him, to my shock the guy who passed dirty comments about me and ogling at me and Vignesh has picked up a fight with, was in his Lower Berth Seat, had moved his Curtain more and watching me hugging Vignesh with my arms around his neck, and watching Vignesh totally horny nicely feeling up my Ass Cheeks, the guy began jerking off and began cumming all over his lap looking into my eyes and closed the curtains quickly.

As the Passengers who went for Lunch began coming back, I loosened my grip around Vignesh’s neck and Vignesh lifted me and made me sit on the Upper Berth and sat next to me.  The Bus started moving, and as the result of my stupid idea to make the Driver more Jealous, and I hugged Vignesh and let him feel up my Ass Cheeks nicely, not one pack of Snacks or Sweets Vignesh opened and his eyes were all over me, waiting for his chance to enjoy me tight here in the Bus.  Though I was feeling horny as well, I wanted to divert Vignesh’s attention to something else because it was way too risky to do something in the Bus, though it is a Sleeper Bus.  From the way in which Vignesh was eying me, and was already turned on and Horny, would definitely try to fuck me now, and if he loses control, I would lose control as well as I was equally turned on and horny and he was, and end up creating a scene in the Bus and would have both of us kicked out by the Driver.

The Bus started to slow down, as I was beginning to think that going to be another bumpy road, and I would end up cuddling with Vignesh, and he would definitely try to take full advantage of my Horniness, and I would risk everything and surrender to him, and of course moan and create a scene and get kicked out off by the Driver.  Vignesh, whose eyes were all over my eyes and face, now went down and began ogling at my Boobs over my Red Blouse.  Though I covered it with my Pallu, the way he was ogling at my boobs over my Red Blouse, was making me horny and excited.  As he eyes went down ogling at my waist and my navel which was revealing, and as I was about to cover my Navel with my pallu, the moment he placed his right hand on my thighs over my Saree and began licking his lips ogling at my deep Navel, I surrendered and did not cover my Navel with my pallu and let him feast his eyes all over my deep navel, and I could feel my Panties I was wearing underneath my Petticoat and Saree getting wet, as I was totally turned on.  Rubbing my thighs gently over my Red Saree, biting his lips and looking at my navel, as he brought his eyes up and began looking into my eyes, as if asking for my permission to enjoy me, I totally surrendered to him, and as I totally turned on and began mentally preparing myself to let him make love to me, and began placing my right hand on his cheek and gently brought my hand down and began resting it on his neck.

Amidst this horny mood I was in, I did not notice that the Bus had completely halted and the two Passengers, whose seats the Driver exchanged for us, giving their seats to us and making the two Passengers use our individual seats, as the result of Vignesh picking up fight with the guy below my seat in the Lower Berth, had got down from the Bus.
Like Reply
As I was lying flat next to Vignesh, revealing my deep Navel to him, and letting him feel up my inner thighs all he wanted over my Saree, totally horny and excited, excited with the fact that this Romance was happening in the broad daylight inside a Bus, and gently holding his cheek and neck with my right hand, indirectly telling him that I was ready and he could have me now, and as Vignesh began bending down and was about to hug me and began kissing my lips, and as I was about to close my eyes, I noticed the Driver moving our Curtain aside.  The moment he moved our curtain aside, my deep Navel came to his full view right next to his mouth, and before I could push Vignesh off and cover my navel with my Pallu, the Driver had taken full up close view of my Deep Navel, and as I began to sit properly adjusting my Saree, the Driver looked at Vignesh began saying in Telugu, which I did not understand.

As I was looking at Vignesh who was hurriedly trying to cross over me and get down, “what happened Vignesh?” I asked.  “One of the Passengers who exchanged seats with us has my phone and the Driver is asking me to get down from the bus and collect my Phone, I will be right back.  The Driver is asking to go back to our original Seats as someone else is coming to this seat,” Vignesh said and began getting down from the seat hurriedly to get his Phone back.

As soon as Vignesh got down, the Driver, realizing that I don’t understand Telugu, “come fast Madam, let me help you get down,” he said in broken English and all of a sudden began grabbing me by my waist, and in the name of helping me get down, began pulling me closer to him.  Sitting on the edge of the Upper Berth, “it's okay … it's okay… it's okay…!” as I was exclaiming and trying to take his hands off my waist, he was saying something in Telugu and as he pulled me towards him, I lost balance, and as I was about to fall, the Driver caught me by hugging me tight and before even I could react, he took me into his complete embrace, feeling my boobs against his Chest, and quickly saying, “your seat, madam,” he began hurrying me to get into my Original seat which was in the Upper Berth, and even began placing my handbag on my Original seat.  As I began climbing the little ladder to get to my Original seat, “let me help you, Madam,” the Driver said in his broken English and began grabbing my waist, “it's okay …. It's okay… it's okay….” as I kept on saying and began climbing to little ladder, he grabbed my Ass from the sides and before I could free my Ass from his hands and got inside my Original seat, the Driver kissed my each Ass cheek and let me free only after sniffing my Ass Crack over my Saree.  It was so embarrassing, and I just could believe that I just let this Driver grab my Ass from the sides and kiss my Ass Cheeks and sniff my Asshole and Pussy over my Saree.  I was so embarrassed that I closed my curtains tight and sat closing my eyes.  Though I was closing my eyes shut, the visual of the Driver, just moments ago taking me into complete embrace and feeling my boobs against his chest, began appearing in front of my eyes and began feeling disgusting I had never hugged a man like this other than my husband and Vignesh, and I was angry and upset and I definitely wanted to tell this to Vignesh and let him fight with the Driver. 

As the Driver started the Bus, I could hear Vignesh’s voice.  As I opened the curtain and looked at him, he came towards me and asked me to call his number.  He looked totally tense and restless.  Only as I picked up my phone from my handbag, I realized my phone was switched off.  Putting the phone on the charger, as I switched on the Phone I realized there were like 50 missed calls from Uncle.  As I first called Vignesh’s number, his phone began ringing from his bag which was on the Berth we were sleeping on.  As he quickly picked up his bag along with his phone, my Phone began ringing again, and it was Uncle.  As I began answering Uncle’s call, Vignesh got up to his Original seat and sat on his seat.  Picking up an earphone as I began plugging into my Phone which was charging and began talking to Uncle, “Pavithra, I was trying to reach you so many times, have Blocked my number?” as Uncle asked, “No Uncle, I did not block you,” as I was saying and before even I could complete my sentence and tell him that my phone was switched off, “you Blocked me and refused the deal?” he asked.  “No Uncle, my phone got switched off, and I am on my way,” as I was saying, “for a moment I thought you did not want to come to me and break the Deal, Pavithra,” he said.  “No, Uncle, I don’t want to break the deal,” as I was saying and about to say that I was in the Bus already, “not just this Deal, Pavithra, I will be offering you a lot of things in your life and make you a Queen, and all your have to do is just offer yourself to me, Pavithra,” as he was saying, I could feel how crazy he was about me and how desperate he was to make love to me, but back in my mind the only thing that was going on in my mind other than getting help from him in buying the building behind my House was my ex Best Friend Kamali who has been using him all this while and becoming Rich.  I was totally jealous and angry about her becoming Rich, because it was through me she got to know about Uncle, it was through me she befriended Uncle, it was because of me she was Rich now.  I was Angry at her because, it was only me who Uncle was Crazy about, it was me who he wanted to enjoy, it was my Pussy he always wanted to have; I was Jealous of her because she literally stole Uncle from me and became rich.  My mom always told me, “it is never too late for anything,” and she is right.  Though I was a mom of two sons, I am still fit as any college girl could be, and thanks to regular morning walks, yoga, and a healthy vegan lifestyle, I was still young and active and was in good shape, that’s the reason I make men go crazy every time they see me.  Luckily for me, Uncle was still crazy about me after seeing my latest pictures, he has gotten more crazy about me, and I was totally confident that I could easily seduce him up and keep him as my Slave and become Rich.  “Pavithra, I am a bit unsure if you would like me now, I am a bit old now,” as he was saying in a worried tone, “as if you were good looking when you were younger,” I said to myself, “I will like you no matter how old you get, Uncle,” I said with a smile.  “Oh my god, thank you so much Pavithra.  And, where are you at the moment?” as he asked, and I began telling him the location, asked me to give the phone to the Driver.
Like Reply
As I began getting down from the Berth slowly, carefully, I noticed the guy opposite to my Upper Berth, though was with his wife and she was sleeping, turning towards the window, watching me struggling to get down, shamelessly ogling at my Ass in my Saree.  Ignoring him, as I got down somehow, I noticed the guy below my Berth, with whom Vignesh picked up a fight with, who had jerked off watching Vignesh hugging me and helping me get down and feeling up my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, had got down from the Bus already and his Berth was empty.  As I began taking my phone towards the Driver, and when I turned around, I noticed he was still shamelessly ogling at my Ass over my Saree, and I quickly covered my Ass with my Pallu and opened the door and gave the phone to the Driver.  As the Driver began talking to Uncle over the phone, and I began casually looking at the guy who was shamelessly ogling at me, to my shock, he was looking at my face and from his shaking curtain, I could clearly understand that he was watching my face and jerking off.  As the Driver gave the phone back to me, and I began talking to Uncle, “Pavithra, the Driver will stop you in 15 minutes, and my Bestfriend Ramu will come and pick you up,” as Uncle said, “sure,” I said and hung up on the call.  As I began walking back towards my Berth, the shamelessly guy was watching me walk towards him and continued jerking off.  “Shameless people, how could they masturbate while watching another man’s wife, with their wives next to them? It’s cheating,” as I was telling myself, cursing the guy who was watching me and jerking off, “as if you are not Cheating your husband now.  He is just watching you and jerking off, you are going to sleep with another man,” telling myself, I began ignoring the guy who was jerking off watching me through the gap of the curtain.  As he continued jerking off watching me, his curtain began fluttering hard, clearly suggesting that he was jerking off vigorously.  Though I decided to ignore him, to make his situation worse, as I began adjusting my saree right in front of him next to my Berth, and began adjusting my Red Chiffon Saree Pallu, and my Red Blouse, revealing some skin near my waist, “mmmmmmmmmmm,” he moaned and closed the curtain fully and I chuckled and went towards Vignesh.

I chuckled because all of a sudden I started feeling proud of myself that even at this age, being a mom and two I was making the men in this Bus go crazy, and while going towards Vignesh, when I noticed cum, of the guy who was sitting under my berth and was jerking off watching Vignesh grabbing my Ass over my Saree and feeling me up while helping me get down, on the seat, I started feeling more proud of myself that I was making all these men in the Bus go crazy about me.  As I was about to go to Vignesh, my phone began ringing and as I began answering, it was Uncle Best Friend Ramu whom Uncle mentioned that he would contact me and pick me up.  Right from the moment I answered the call and began talking to Uncle’s Best Friend Ramu, he was so sweet to me and we started becoming Friends even before we met, in spite of him not knowing Tamil fluently and was talking to me in Tamil mixing English everytime he was struggling to find words in Tamil.  As I was talking to Uncle’s Best Friend Ramu over the phone and he was telling about his memories with Uncle when he stayed in Chennai with Uncle, next to our house, I was so totally into the conversation I totally forgot that I was standing in the bus and only when I looked around and realized all the seats around me were empathy except the guy who just jerked off watching me, and Vignesh’s seat, I tried to relax.  I was totally in the conversation with Ramu because he seemed like a very open person, and was talking openly about everything without any filter, which I totally loved about me and in this 10 little minutes of talking he had told me entirely about his family, his business, his ex girlfriends, his latest crush, everything, which I began totally adoring about him.   As I opened Vignesh’s Berth curtain, he was snoring and sleeping, and without disturbing him, I sat on the Lower Berth just below my Berth and continued talking to Ramu.

As Ramu Uncle began talking about my Dad telling me all the good things about my dad, I started feeling proud of my dad, but as he began talking about how lucky my dad was to get a wife like my mom, and began talking about my mom, how beautiful my mom was, how beautiful mom’s lips wee, how sexy my mom’s structure was, how tempting my mom’s Ass were in her Saree, how inviting her Boobs were in her Blouse, and how he wished he would have enjoyed my mom it he had got a chance to enjoy my mom, instead of getting angry at Ramu Uncle I started feeling horny.  “Don’t worry Uncle, my mom is a Widow and Single now, you can try your luck now,” as I whispered, I could not believe that I actually said that, but when he started laughing, I started laughing as well and normalized what I said.  “When I came to your house along with Gopal, you were not there, as Gopal’s eyes were searching for you, my eyes were all over your mom.  My God, every time she came to serve Coffee for us, and go back to the Kitchen in her Saree, I used to get so tempted that I used to feel like following her Ass inside her Kitchen, lift her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pull her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy,” as he was saying, instead of getting more angry, I started getting more horny, and when I accidentally placed my left hand on the cum of the guy who was sitting in the Berth were I was sitting and was jerking off watching Vignesh grabbing my Ass cheeks over my Saree and hugging me tight while helping me down and feeling me up, and instead of wiping his cum which was sticking on to my left hand, for a second or two I began feeling up his cum in my left hand telling myself “this cum must have come as the result of the guy here fantasizing about making love to me,” and began wiping his cum with the Curtain.  “Sorry, Pavithra, I am a big mouth and I think I am talking too much about your mom.  I know you must be angry and started hating me,” as Ramu Uncle said, “not at all Uncle, please feel free to talk about my mom, I like the way you are being so open to me,” I said.  “But still Pavithra, with my big mouth, telling you openly that I felt like following your mom’s Ass inside her Kitchen, lift her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pull her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy, is bit too much information, don’t you think?” as he asked, “nope, not for me, I am totally fine with you talking to me like this, in fact, I like the way you are talking to me so openly,” I said.  “Thank you so much, Pavithra.  And hey, it's more than 30 minutes after we started talking,” as he reminded me, I could not believe that time flew this fast, “Pavithra, give the Phone to the Driver,” as he said, I got up and went towards the Driver.  As I opened the Door and gave the phone to the Driver, and the Driver began talking to Ramu Uncle over the phone, I could feel the Helper who was sitting on a small seat next to the steps, which was right behind where I was standing, ogling at my Ass over my Red Chiffon Saree right in front of his eyes.  As the Driver gave the phone to me and began telling in Broken English that Ramu Uncle would call me in 2 Minutes and asked me to wait and continued driving, the Helper who was sitting right behind me and feasting his eyes all over my Ass over my Saree, began begging the Driver something in Telugu, ans as I turned around, I could see he had turned around and totally facing my Ass.  If I was not horny, I would have opened the door and came inside and waited for Ramu Uncle’s call, but after Ramu Uncle talking about following my mom’s Ass inside her Kitchen, lifting her Saree along with her Petticoat, Pulling her Panties down, bend her over, grab her by her long braid, and insert my cock inside her Pussy, enjoy making love to her pussy and cum inside her Pussy, I was totally horny and was shamelessly enjoying the way this ugly looking Helper was ogling at me.
Like Reply
As the Helper kept on begging the Driver something in Telugu, and I was standing there looking at the Road pretending that I was listening to them, when the Driver began telling something the Helper mentioning “road” in the middle, I could understand the Driver was telling him something related to the road, and listening to which the Helper began having a huge smile on his face.  By the time I looked at the Driver and turned around and looked at the Helper, the Bus entered a bumpy road and I as genuinely began losing balance, he Helper got up and began saying something in Telugu and in the name of holding me from falling down began wrapping his arms around my waist and began taking me into complete embrace and since I was feeling horny, when the Helped hugged me I readily began wrapping my arms around his neck and began hugging him tight.  As the bumpy road continued and as the Helper began grabbing my Ass Cheeks over my Saree hard and began squeezing my Ass Cheeks, “mmmmmm,” I moaned and hugged him tight, and only he would hear my moan because of other noises.  The moment the Helper heard my moan, the Helper quickly took it as a Green signal and began feeling up my Ass Cheeks nicely and that’s when I got a call from Ramu Uncle.  As I quickly broke the hug and turned around gave me phone to the Driver and was genuinely losing my balance, the Helper who was standing behind me now, began saying something in Telugu and began hugging me from behind rubbing his erect cock inside his pants all over my Ass Cheeks, and all I could do was just offer myself to him and stand there letting him hug me from behind as I was totally turned on.

As the Driver gave the phone back to me and as I was receiving my phone extending my arms, the Driver winked at the Helper and as he gave a sudden brake, the Bus Stopped and as I genuinely began losing my balance, the Helper got bolder and inserted his hands underneath my Red Saree Pallu and all of a sudden began grabbing my Boobs over my Red Blouse and began squeezing my Boobs, though I was horny and loved the way he grabbed my Boobs, I quickly took his hands off my Boobs, but he began grabbing my waist from behind in the name of helping me stand straight, and as the Driver looked at me, and pointed his finger at a Car and began telling me in Telugu and broken English that Ramu Uncle was waiting for me, the Helper took his hands off my waist.  As I began opening the door to go inside and wake Vignesh up, the Helper cheekily pinched my waist and kissed his fingers which pinched my waist and watched me enter inside.  Though I was hurrying to get inside and wake Vignesh up, I could not believe that I just let the Helper, who is a stranger, hug me tight, grab my Ass over my Saree, feel up my body against him, rub his erect cock inside his pants all over my Ass, and even let him inserted his hands underneath my Saree Pallu from behind and grab my Boobs over my red Blouse, and let him pinch my waist and kiss his fingers which pinched my waist, and on top of that I could not believe that I hugged this stranger back almost offering myself to him let him feel me up all he wanted, and that too in front of the Driver who is another stranger.  “Pavithra, what is happening to you, why did you let this stranger hug you, grab your Ass, grab your boobs, and even pinch your waist?” telling myself, as I began waking up Vignesh, “Vignesh is also a stranger, if you can let Vignesh, who is also a stranger, hug you, grab your Ass Cheeks, feel you up completely, and even sleep next to you all this while, and had no guilt or shame inside you, then you should not feel guilty and ashamed for letting Helper who is a stranger, hug you, grab your Ass, grab your boobs, and feel you up nicely.  Just enjoy the moment and move on Pavithra, nobody is going to know and you are not going to meet them again in your life,” I said to myself and began telling Vignesh to get down from the Bus as a Car was waiting to pick us up.

As Vignesh and I were getting down and I was following Vignesh, when I looked into the eyes of the Helper, I could see a clear feel of disappointment that he could not enjoy making love to me, and was controlling himself from carrying me inside and making love to me in one of those Berths which were free.  As he got down and making way for Vignesh and I to get down, as I was following Vignesh and casually looked at the Driver, who in the name of helping me get on to my original upper berth seat, if not as much as the two strangers Vignesh and the Helper enjoyed themself hugging me, feeling me up, feeling my ass up over my Saree, the Driver to his share enjoyed grabbing my waist and in the name of helping me get onto the Upper Berth, kissed my Ass Cheeks and sniffed my Ass Crack before I got up and sat on my Upper Berth, as I was getting down from the Bus, he was looking at me with so much disappointment that he did not get a chance to enjoy me.

As Vignesh and I got down, the Driver himself got down from the Bus and gave his phone number and began telling something to Vignesh in Telugu, which later Vignesh translated to me that Driver told him to call him for the return trip and he would gladly come and pick us up and drop us back to Chennai.
Like Reply
Even before we could turn back, “Hi Pavithra, it's me Ramu, welcome to our Village,” an old man, who must be in his 60s, welcomed me with a flower bouquet, with a cheerful smile on his face.  “Thank you,” as I exclaimed and began accepting the flower bouquet and smiled at him, “it's too hot in here, first let's get inside the Car and talk,” he said and hurried her inside his Luxury Car, and that was the first time I was sitting inside a Luxury Car.  As Ramu Uncle sat on the Driver’s seat, I sat next to him, and Vignesh sat behind him.  As Ramu Uncle turned around, offering a handshake and began saying “and You are?” quickly, “he is my Brother, Vignesh,” I said.  “Hello Sir,” though Vignesh said and shook Ramu Uncle’s hand clearly he did not like me introducing him as my Brother to him.

As Ramu Uncle started the car and began moving, he began talking more than he used to talk over the phone and quickly we began to gel with each other.  As he began cracking jokes, I began laughing so hard that I haven’t laughed so much in my life.  At one point he stopped the car and looked at the Tender Coconut Selling old man, and turned around and gave Vignesh some money and sent him to buy some Tender Coconuts for us without opening.  As Ramu Uncle began saying that Gopal Rao Uncle is busy arranging for money to buy the Building which is right behind our house for me, I started feel happy and excited that I was going to buy the house, and when Ramu Uncle said that Gopal Rao Uncle had asked him to arrange for my accommodation until tonight, I started feeling relieved as I so badly wanted to get some sleep.

As the old Coconut Seller was taking his time husking the coconut and began tying them up, Ramu Uncle continued telling me jokes and I was laughing and when he began telling me Adult jokes, I was laughing so hard that I even peed a bit in my Panties.  Looking at Vignesh, “Why did you bring him along, Pavithra? Gopal is expecting you alone, and if he finds out you are with another guy, he will be mad, and seriously you don’t want him to get mad,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, I started to get scared, not of Gopal Uncle but scared if he would get mad at me for bring Vignesh along and won’t help me buy the Building behind our house, which I so desperately want to buy and gift it to my husband so that he could start a School there.  As I was fingering out what to do next, “Gopal is in a great mood now, and he is so excited to see you, and if he finds out that you have come with this guy, he will be very upset.  Gopal has told me that he is going to buy the Building which his behind your house, and if he finds out that you are with Vignesh, whom I know that is not your brother, as the Bus Driver while talking mentioned to me that he was husband, Gopal will be upset and he knows that you are lying to him, Gopal will not help you buy the buy the Building which is behind your house,” as Ramu uncle was saying, I started to get scared and had no other choice but to send Vignesh home.  “I will send him back to Chennai, Uncle,” as I was saying, “better do it right away, there is a Bus Booking Agency nearby and we will book a nice AC Sleeper Bus to Chennai and send him home safely,” as Ramu Uncle said, I thought it was a good idea and readily agreed.
Like Reply
As Vignesh started coming towards, and gave us Tender Coconuts and began giving Ramu Uncle the change and got inside the Car, sipping the Tender Coconut, I began to worry about Vignesh and I did not know how to start the Topic.  As Ramu Uncle started driving the car and looking at me and indirectly telling me to tell Vignesh about sending him back to Chennai, I did not know how to start, and I sat quietly.  As Ramu Uncle parked his car at a Bus Book Agency, Ramu Uncle himself started the topic, “Vignesh, Pavithra has an important Business meeting Today, and my friend who is going to meet Pavithra doesn’t want anyone accompanying her, therefore we have decided to send you back to Chennai now as your presence will impact her Business Deal,” as Ramu Uncle was saying turning around and looking at Vignesh who was in the Back Seat, Vignesh was starting to feel disappointed.  “I am gonna book a nice AC Sleeper Bus for you to go to Chennai, you go back to Chennai now,” as Ramu Uncle said, Vignesh looked at me in disappointment and his eyes started to get wet.  Poor guy must have been planning to have a lot of fun with me.  Ramu Uncle who was smart noticed Vignesh was disappointed, by this time figured out that there was something going going between us as he had already knew through the Driver that Vignesh was not my Brother, “Vignesh, I know you don’t want to leave Pavithra here and go back to Chennai alone, but don’t worry I will drop Pavithra back home in Chennai tomorrow.  I know that you did not have a good experience coming to our Village this time, but next when you come here with Pavithra, I am gonna book an nice 5 Star Hotel for you and Pavithra and make sure you spend a wonderful time,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, he gestured me tell Vignesh something, “yeah, Vignesh, this time I have an important meeting and I have to be alone, but like Ramu Uncle said we will stay in a 5 Star Hotel and it will be a lot of fun to stay there,” I said, and Vignesh reluctantly agreed.  As Ramu Uncle and I got down from the Car and began entering the Bus Ticket Booking Agency, Ramu Uncle sat opposite to the Bus Ticket Booking Receptionist, “that’s the Bus, Vignesh, just get inside and see the Quality of the Bus once,” Ramu Uncle said pointing at a Luxury Bus, “come let's see,” I said and began taking Vignesh inside the Luxury Bus.  As we entered inside, though the Bus looked impressive and I am pretty sure Vignesh must not have traveled in such a Bus, and I was expecting Vignesh to be impressed about the Bus he was going to travel back to Chennai, he was still having a disappointed look, “what’s wrong?” as I whispered, holding his face, “please come with me in his Bus, we will sleep in this lower berth together and travel,” he almost begged.  “I can’t Vignesh, I have a Business meeting today,” as I whispered, holding his face, “please,” as he begged and began grabbing my waist, as I was about to say “I can’t Vignesh,” “I missing you already and do want to go alone,” Vignesh whispered and began taking me into complete embrace and began kissing me all over my cheeks and neck.  Though I was horny and was hugging him back and letting him feel me up all he wanted, “Vignesh, no, this is….. Hey. ….. This is … Vignesh ..” I exclaimed somehow trying to control myself and holding his face, “just adjust for one day, okay? I will be back in Chennai tomorrow and we will travel together in such Buses,” I said.  “You Promise you will travel with me in such Luxury Sleeper Buses?”, as he asked, grabbing my waist and looking into my eyes, his eyes brightened this time, “I promise,” I said smiling at him.  The moment I said “I Promise,” his entire facial expression changed, as he got totally excited and horny, “then will I get to hug you and sleep in the Bus, kiss you all I want, remove your Panties and kiss you down there as well,” as he was saying in a horny tone, I started feeling horny as well and that’s when Ramu Uncle began entering inside the bus and I quickly took Vignesh’s hands off me.  “Tell me, will I get to hug you and sleep in the Bus, kiss you all I want, remove your Panties and kiss you down there as well?” as Vignesh was asking in a desperate tone, Ramu Uncle who had got inside the Bus and was standing behind me and looking at Vignesh, “here is the Ticket, Vignesh, have a nice Journey,” Ramu Uncle said and gave the Ticket to Vignesh, “take care Vignesh,” I said and and began to follow Ramu Uncle, and as Ramu Uncle got down from the Bus and I was getting down, all of a Sudden Vignesh began hugging me from behind, “Vignesh, what is this?” I exclaimed.  “Tell me, will I get to hug you and sleep in the Bus, kiss you all I want, remove your Panties and kiss you down there as well?” as he asked and began taking his hands which were grabbing my waist from behind and began taking it up and began grabbing my Boobs underneath my Pallu and over my Red Blouse, “mmmmmmmmm Vignesh..” I moaned.  “Only if you Promise me that I will get to hug you and sleep in the Bus, kiss you all I want, remove your Panties and kiss you down there as well, I will take my hands off these beautiful Mangoes,” as he exclaimed nicely playing with my Boobs over my Red Blouse, I got so horny that I began biting my lips and enjoying myself for a moment and I quickly realized that this was not the time or a place, controlling myself, “I Promise,” as I exclaimed and tried to free myself from him, “Promise what?” as Vignesh asked, nicely playing with my Boobs, making me weak and horny, but somehow controlling myself, “you will get to have everything, when I am back to Chennai, Vignesh,” I exclaimed and somehow freed myself from Vignesh and got down from the Bus.

As Ramu Uncle and I began getting inside the Car and began moving, though I started missing Vignesh for a while, Ramu Uncle's Adult Jokes began making me laugh and forget Vignesh.  As Ramu uncle began talking about my mom, and began telling me how naughtily he used to hide and ogling at my mom watching her prepare coffee for them in the Kitchen, and and the way he was describing how my mom’s Ass Cheeks used to look in her Saree while he was preparing Coffee in the Kitchen, and how he wished he could lift my Mom’s Saree along with her Petticoat, about her waist and kiss her Ass Cheeks, I started feeling horny, but to sound normal to him, how would you kiss you kiss her Ass Cheeks right after lifting her Saree along with her Petticoat, she will be wearing her Panties underneath right?” as I asked, “no Pavithra, that evening she did not wear her Panties, I saw her removing her Panties in her Bedroom,” Ramu Uncle said.  “How could you see her removing her Panties, through her bedroom, Uncle? Come on.! My Mom always closed her Door tight before changing,” as I exclaimed, “I know, but I imported two high end Telescopes and focused one Telescope right through her Bedroom window.  Buying Telescope was the best decision I have ever made, Pavithra.  My God, what a treat to watch your mom in her Bedroom daily.  In the morning she used to wake up early, in her sweat soaked Blouse, and while she used to remove her Saree and tie it back again properly, she used to look stunning in her Blouse and Petticoat, and the Pantyline she used to have on her Petticoat and her Bra Straps coming out of her Blouse used to make me go crazy.  After she goes to the Bathroom and comes us fresh after taking bath, with a white thin towel wrapped around her head and wrapping her Petticoat around her body covering her Boobs, with no Bra and Panties underneath, she would drive me crazy and used to wish I was your Dad and lift your mom’s petticoat above her head and get her naked and take her to bed and enjoy your mom’s Pussy nicely,” as Ramu uncle was saying, they way he was saying began making me horny and my Panties began to get wet already.  My favorite party would come next, when your mom used to pick up her Panties and began wearing her Panties, and that’s when I used to zoom in the Telescope on your Mom’s Panties and enjoy watching your mom pull her Panties up underneath her Petticoat, and give a nice full view of her thighs and inner thighs, and turning around, facing the wall, as she used to remove her Petticoat nada and loosen her Petticoat and bright in down and tie it to her waist, revealing her entire back, and as she used to pick up her Bra and began wearing her Bra and turn towards the window, watching your mom putting her hands behind and wearing her Bra hooks, I used to lose my control myself and pull my cock out and begin to enjoy fantasizing about entering your mom and removing your mom’s Petticoat, Bra and Panties and making love to your mom, and jerk off and cum all over the floor,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, I could clearly feel how much he has been lusting for my mom.   
Like Reply
“And just like I was crazy about your mom, Gopal was crazy about you, Pavithra?” as Ramu Uncle began to say, “what?”!” as I exclaimed, “yeah, remember I mentioned I purchased two high end Telescopes?” as Ramu Uncle asked, “yeah,” I exclaimed.  “I brought it to watch your mom through her bedroom and the other Telescope is for Gopal to watch you through your bedroom,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, “Oh my God..!” I exclaimed.  “Yeah, Pavithra, now that we both have gotten close to each other, I don’t want to hide anything from you,” as Ramu Uncle began saying, I started to get excited, “yeah,” I said smiling at him encouraging him to say.  “Back then you used to wake up late in the morning, and your mom use to forcibly wake you up, and when you used to wake up, your skirt used to get caught between your Ass Crack, and used to pull your skirt out of your Ass Crack and enter the Bathroom, and when you used to come out of the Bathroom after taking back with a towel wrapped around you, and watching your wearing your Panties, putting your legs one after the other inside, as you used to pull your Panties underneath your towel, and as you used to remove your towel and throw it away and started searching for your Bra only in your Panties revealing young beautiful boobs,  Gopal used to go crazy and jerk off and cum instantly, that how crazy you used to drive him.  He is still crazy about your Pavithra, and that’s the reason he is helping you to buy the building which is behind your house for 3 Crores.  As Ramu Uncle began telling me how Rich and Politically influential Gopal Uncle has become and began saying buying the Building which was behind my house for me was easy for Gopal Uncle, I could already sense that the House was going to be mine soon, and my complete mood changed.  That's when one thing flashed my mind, and before even I could say what it was, “Pavithra, I have to confess to you this, along with my friend Gopal, I used to enjoy watching you chance, through your bedroom window through my Telescope, and see your naked so many times and just couldn’t stop myself from jerking off watching you as you used to look so Hot back then, and now you have become hotter and looking as Sexy and Hot as your mom used to look,” Ramu Uncle exclaimed.  I started feeling so proud of myself because if somebody said that I look like my mom, it was my biggest compliment ever, as my mom to me is the most beautiful woman in the world, and Sexy too.  Watching me not replying to him, “Pavithra, sorry for telling you this,” as Ramu Uncle began saying in a guilty tone, “it's okay, Uncle,” I said.  “I am a Man too, Pavithra, watching you removing your Towel and getting naked and wearing your Panties and Bra, I could not control myself, and now that you have grown as hot and sexy as your Mom, you are reminding me of your mom and making me fall for you,” as he was saying, “Pavithra, if I was young now, I would have begged you and married you and made you my wife,” as Ramu Uncle said in a happy tone, making things normal.  “Uncle, I am married, remember?” I said, smiling at him and looking at the road, he smiled at me.  “You have grown nicely, Pavithra, looking like a ripe fruit,” as he began mentioning, I could clearly feel that he has an eye on me.  To make it sound normal, he used to crack jokes here and there and make me laugh.  Ramu Uncle and I began to gel so well that he actually made me forget that I was actually going to get laid totally against my will by Gopal Uncle for helping me buy the Building behind our house.

Since there were no good hotels on our route, I kept on drinking the Coconut water we purchased, and since it was 5 PM already, we had to skip lunch.  As a result of drinking too much Coconut water, I felt like I had to pee, and bean moving my legs uncomfortably, and felt uncomfortable to tell him that I wanted to pee, and thankfully, “Pavithra, let's take a break, shall we,” as he said and parked the car underneath a Tree in the middle of the empty Highway, “I will be back,” as he said and got down from the car and began entering inside the bushes, and began peeing there and watching him pee, I started feeling like peeing.  As he came back and was about to start the car, it started getting dark already as the Sun was setting, “Uncle…” I exclaimed, “yes, Pavithra,” as he asked, I was feeling shy to tell him that I wanted to pee as well, and he, being a smart man, understood what I was going to ask.  “You want to pee, Pavithra?” as he asked, “yeah, Uncle,” I said, out of shyness, “the nearest Hotel is 2 hours from here, can you hold it until then?” as he asked, “I can’t uncle,” I said.  “Pavithra, this is the right place to pee, there will be people around in the route we are going, but there could be snakes here….,” as he paused, “Frogs and Snakes,” as I exclaimed, “it's okay, come let me take you,” he said and got down from the car.  As I got down from the car, and he began taking me deep into the bush, “pee here and call me, Pavithra, I will come and pick you up,” as he said and began leaving, I genuinely started to get scared.  “Uncle, can you be closeby, I am bit scared of the Snakes and Frogs,” as I requested, “sure, Pavithra,” as he requested and began taking a couple of steps, I could see him disappearing into the thick bush and began to get scared.  “Uncle..!” as I screamed, “here, Pavithra,” he said, but I could not see him.  “Please come here, no?” as I said, he came and stood next to me.  “What happened, Pavithra? Feeling shy pee in my presence? Or Scared of the Snakes?” as he asked, “scared of the Snakes, Uncle,” as I said, “then you pee here, Pavithra, I will be here,” as he said, the idea of peeing in front of him itself began making me horny.  

Looking at him, as I began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat and began inserting my hands underneath my Red Saree and Red Petticoat, the way he was looking at my thighs and inner thighs and licking his lips began making me horny.  As I grabbed my White Panties, and began pulling my White Panties down till my knees and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat and began squatting and began peeing, “I will be right here and watch out for anything, Pavithra,” as he whispered and began kneeling in front of me and began bending down and watching me pee, I started feeling shy and at the same time horny.  Holding my face now, “pee freely okay, don’t feel shy,” as Ramu Uncle whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead, I started feeling horny.  As I finished peeing and about to stand up, “let me help you,” he exclaimed and grabbed me by my underarms and helped me stand up, and helped me stand a couple of feet away from my Pee.  “Thanks Uncle,” as I whispered and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat till my knees to grab my White Panties and it up and wear my White Panties properly, “let me holding your Saree and Petticoat, you wear your Panties freely,” as he exclaimed and began lifting my Red Saree along with my Red Petticoat, all the way above my waist, revealing my Pussy and Ass Cheeks completely, “Uncle..!” as I exclaimed and tried to pull my White Panties up and cover my Pussy and Ass Cheeks, all of a sudden “let me wipe them off, Pavithra,” as he exclaimed and began grabbing his Dhoti and began wiping my Pussy with his Dhoti, “mmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned without my control and my Pussy went totally into his right hand and the way he was rubbing my Pussy with his Dhoti, began making me horny.  As he literally began fingering my Pussy over my Pussy with his Dhoti, “mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ….. Uncle… it's okay… it's okay …” I began moaning.  “It's okay, Pavithra, I have a new Dhoti in the car,” as he whispered and began rubbing my Pussy nicely with Dhoti, all of a sudden he inserted his middle finger inside my Pussy, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” as I moaned, and without my knowledge, I pulled his hand off my Pussy and his middle finger came out of my Pussy and I began pulling my White Panties up and began wearing my White Panties, “sorry, Pavithra, my finger slipped and entered inside your …..” as he was saying, I began blushing and began turning around to make sure he was not doesn’t see me blushing.

Like Reply
As I turned around, I realized it was dark already, and was feeling too scared to walk into the Bush in this darkness, “Uncle, you go first, and I will follow you,” as I said and turned around and looked at him, he was licking the finger which went inside my Pussy, “mmmmmm… tastes yummy,” he exclaimed softly, without looking at me, and looked at me, “you were saying something, Pavithra?” as he asked, still licking his finger which went inside my Pussy, I could not control myself from blushing.  “It's too dark, Uncle, you go front and I will follow you from behind,” I said looking down.  “It's too dark, you can’t follow me in this dark and wearing a saree, let me carry you,” he said.  “I will be too heavy for you, I will walk behind you,” as I said, “you think I am too old and weak, and I cant carry you, Pavithra?” he asked.  “No, Uncle, I didn't mean to say that you are old and weak and can’t carry me,” as I was saying, “then, come,” he said all of a sudden he began wrapping his left arm around my waist and began wrapping his right arms around my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree, he began lifting me and and began carrying me in the hugging position.  As he was lifting me with his strong left arm around my waist and carrying me, he was totally enjoying himself feeling up my Ass Cheeks with his right hand in the name of carrying me.  As I was just wrapping my arms around his neck for support, “see, I am strong, I can carry you all the way home,” as he whispered, feeling up my Ass Cheeks nicely with his right hand and looking into my eyes to see my reaction, “it's getting too dark, Uncle,” I exclaimed and looked aside.  As he continued caring me with his left hand around my waist and holding my Ass Cheeks over my Saree in his right hand and enjoying the feel of my Ass Cheeks in his hand, “Gopal is a Lucky Man, Pavithra, he is going to remove your White Panties you are wearing underneath and enjoy himself tasting your juices tonight,” as he began whispering, but in a horny tone, at the same time gently squeezing my right Ass Cheeks which was now totally into his palm, and began rubbing his lips gently all over my cheek, I started feeling more horny and began hugging him tight crushing my boobs completely against my Chest.  “That’s it, hold on to me tight, Pavithra, we are almost there,” as he whispered, taking his right hand off my Ass Cheeks and began taking me into his embrace and began walking carrying me, I just closed my eyes and hugging him tight enjoying the feel of hugging a man other than my husband, which I never thought I would do, as I was totally committed to my husband.  For a moment I felt like I was cheating on my husband, but quickly began realizing that my husband is not going to know about this, I started feeling horny and began hugging Ramu Uncle tight.  “We are just a couple of steps away, Suidha,” as Ramu Uncle whispered and planted a kiss on my cheek, that kiss made me totally surrender to him, and without my knowledge I gently planted a kiss on his shoulder over his shirt, and hugged him tight, which he mustn’t have noticed.  “We have crossed the Bushes, Pavithra,” as he exclaimed and began dropping me down, his hands went readily on to my Ass Cheeks over my Saree, “thanks Uncle,” as I exclaimed taking my hands of his shoulders, “you are welcome, Pavithra,” he said, cheekily squeezing my Ass Cheeks gently and taking his hands off my Ass Cheeks.

It was totally dark and under the thick tree we parked our car under, it was more darker, “finally, there is a network in my phone,” as Ramu Uncle exclaimed, and began looking at his phone, “there are no Hotels around, Pavithra, but there is a Dhaba, we can have our Dinner there and go, what do you say, Pavithra?”, as he asked, noticing me not replying immediately, “sorry I am going to make you have dinner at a Dhaba, Pavithra.  There are no good Hotels on our way,” as he was saying, “it's okay, Uncle, I like eating at the Dhabas and street sides more than the Big Hotels,” I said.  “Even I like to eat in places like these, Pavithra, thought you would not like eating here,” as Ramu Uncle was saying, my phone began ringing and and stopped ringing, and as I bent over and put my hands inside through the window to reach for my handbag, I noticed Ramu Uncle ogling at my Ass Cheeks and enjoying himself, and to tease him, in the name of searching for my phone in my hand bag, as I continued bending over and moving my Ass Cheeks gently and teasing Ramu Uncle, he couldn’t help but to place my hand on my Ass Cheeks over my Saree.  “Come, Pavithra, let me open the door for you,” as he whispered placing his right hand on my Ass Cheek, “no, it's okay, Uncle,” as I exclaimed and continued pretending to search for my phone, and continued teasing him with my Ass Cheeks over my Red Saree.

Out of all the things I enjoy, like most women of my age, it is teasing younger men and older men is what I enjoy the most.  Just love the way they go crazy while I tease them.  While teasing the younger guys, just looking into their eyes in a seductive way and talking to them in a seductive tone itself is enough to tease them up and seduce them, just swaying my ass in my Saree was enough to make the older man go Crazy about me.  We love to act innocent in front of younger men and make them think that we are dumb, and when they assume that we are dumb and try to take advantage of us and touch us in the wrong places, with an innocent face we let them touch us in the wrong places; if they hug us, with an innocent face we hug them back; sometimes they take advantage of us and kiss us, and with the innocent face we will let them kiss us.  Here there are only two categories of women, the first category women would only only let the younger men touch them at the wrong places, hug them, and let them kiss them, and the second category are the bolder ones, who, freely let the younger men touch them in the wrong places and act innocent, and when they get hugged by the younger men, they would readily hug the younger men back, and even kiss them back when they get kissed by the younger men.  I belong to the second category, and I have innocently let my son’s friends hug me, and would hug them back freely and let them take full advantage of my innocent nature (acting), and when a couple of my son’s friends kissed my lips on different occasions, I kissed their lips up nicely, and after that blame them and scare them off.  Though I had hugged my son’s friends, kissed them and given them boners, there was this one guy named Akash, who was my son’s senior, to whom I lost a Kabaddi Match bet with and I had to let him kiss my lips for losing in the bit, I lost my control.  Since it had been months since my husband and I had made love to each other, when Akash began grabbing my waist and began kissing my lips, for a moment I totally forgot that Akash was my son’s senior, and got totally carried away and began kissing his lips back passionately, and then moment Akash began hugging me and tight and began kissing my lips, I could feel his erect cock brushing my thighs, at the same time when I noticed my elder son having a boner in his short and he was stroking his cock with his hand over his boner, I quickly pushed his friend Akash off and sent him home.

I felt so guilty for kissing Akash, and at the same time I felt guilty for giving my son a boner.  My elder son, who had enjoyed the way Akash and I were kissing each other, kept on bringing Akash to our house every time there was a Kabaddi match, and was forcing me to bet with Akash.  No matter how many times I kept on ignoring Akash out of guilt, my eldest son kept on bringing Akash home, just to try his luck to watch Akash and I kiss each other.  I told my son a strict NO.   It was only Vignesh with whom I almost had sex with, that too in the moving sleeper Bus.  As far as teasing older men were concerned, though women of my age enjoy teasing and seducing men for promotion and stuff in the offices, I teased my father-in-law up nicely and slept with him and made me write his the House which my husband and I were living under my husband’s name, or else my father-in-law would have given the house to his younger son, which did nothing for the family.  Though I slept with my father-in-law just for the house, he was better than my husband in bed.  His cock, his kisses, and the way he went crazy while enjoying himself making love to me, made me thoroughly enjoy myself, came along with him when he came inside my Pussy.  Probably it is the nice experience I had with my father-in-law that made me agree to sleep with Gopal Uncle in order to buy the Building right behind our house.

As I was bending over, with my upper body inside the Car, through the car window, and in the name of searching for my Phone, which just rang, the way Ramu Uncle was going crazy looking at Ass Cheeks over my Saree, in spite of getting a chance to cheekily wipe my Pussy with his Dhoti and inserting his middle finger inside my Pussy, began reminding me of my father-in-law whom I used to enjoy teasing him up nicely in the house in the name of doing my daily chores, like cleaning the house, and used to love the way he used to beg me and take me to his bedroom and enjoy me in bed.
Like Reply