Misc. Erotica His sexual addiction
Avery ✓

Life hasn’t been easy on me. It has never been… easy on me. Here in Doylestown, life is almost like an apocalypse which keeps repeating itself every single day.

I sat beside the window of my room, staring down at the streets. We’ve never been happy since the Rutherford’s started s£nding his armies to pick innocent youths one after the other.

I live with my grandmother since I turned ten, and although life hasn’t been as sweet as we all hoped for, at least we are still alive and that’s all that matters.

” Avery can you get your as-s downstairs and come help me with the dirty plates. ” Granny yelled from the kitchen.

” I’m coming, granny, give me a second. ” I shut the door, running to the kitchen.

Granny might be annoying sometimes, but most times, she’s the kind you’ll always wish to have around.

” Granny, we’ve talked about using silly words, remember? ” I reminded. “We don’t have to use the word as-s on each other. ”

” Yeah, I know, I’m sorry. Now go wash the plates, will you? ”
” Is that lunch I am perceiving? ” I said from the kitchen, sniffing ha-rd at the aromatic smell.

” No, that’s dinner. ”
” I’m starving. ” I ru-bbe-d my grumbling stomach.

” You can have a taste of it, but that is after you must have washed all the dishes. ”
” Yes, granny. ” I li-cked myl-ips, trying as much as possible to hurry up with the dishes.

★ ★ ★ ★

Granny has gone to serve us dinner. Even at her old age, she is still the best cook in the world. Probably, that’s where mom had gotten the super cooking skills.

It’s been years I last tasted mom’s dish. I lost her and dad in a car accident, and I was taken to the village by my grandmother. Talking about their death, it’s really complicated.

Sometimes I get busy and forget about them. Sometimes they are all that is in my head, and I can’t help but to think about them.

” Avery, you have to st©p thinking about them. ” Granny interrupted my thoughts.

” I can’t help it granny. I can’t help it. ” I said in a shaky tone. “Each time I try to, I can’t help but to think about them the more. They are in my head, and I am sick and tired of thinking about them. ”

” I un-derstand, sweetheart. I know that wherever your parents are, they all they want is for you to be happy. Now, can you do that for me? ”
I nodded my head, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand. ” I can. ”
” That’s my little girl. Now eat up while the food is still h0t. ”
After dinner, I packed the plates, dropping it in the kitchen. Granny sat on her favorite chair while I went to my room. I always sit beside my window each time I wanted to be alone.

Most times, whenever I want to think about something so de-eply important to me. The number of people in this village keeps reducing month after months.

Some group of men always come to take them away and all the time, they never come back. So we don’t know if there are any survivals.

At first, it started as a trade. Unlucky ones ended up being slave to some rich men abroad. No one knows if they are alive or dead and no one dares to ask.

All we do is to expect more of them coming to take more of us.

Just about two years ago, some group of men claimed to be servants of an unknown man c@m£ to pick some girls. They keep coming every ending of the month until now and it’s just a day before the month runs out.

Most of us has our hearts ti-ghtly held in our hands… Who will be the unlucky ones??

Talking of this unknown man, no one has ever seen before. Each time his men pays us a visit, they always address him as ‘The Master.’

Sometimes I wonder what he looks like. Sometimes I wonder if he is a human. And sometimes, I wonder what it felt like to serve un-der his command. And do you know the answer I always get in return? It feels like hell.

I don’t know why but I feel so scared right now. Why do I feel unsafe about tomorrow? And why do I feel like the mystery of my life has just begun?
I sighed heavily.
” Hey, kid. ” I flin-ched at the voice of granny.

” Hey granny, you scared me. ”
” I’m sorry to startle you. I thought you’re asleep, so c@m£ to check on you. ”
” Honestly, I’m not feeling sleepy right now. ” She frowned, sitting on her be-d.

” Tell me, is something bothering you? ”
” Honestly Granny, there is. ”
” Is it about your parents? ”
” No, no, of course not. ”
” Okay, I’m listening. ”
I cleared my throat. ” First, I don’t feel okay with everything that is happening in this village. Nothing seems to be safe anymore… no one is. ”
” Look, Avery, I believe with you but, the only way to stay alive and free from what is happening is to stay away from any of them. ”

I shook my head, ” I don’t think you un-derstand what what I am saying. Look around, Granny, do you still feel safe? Do you still feel like everything is still alright? A lot of people are taken and they never come back. We don’t know if they are alive or not. Will you say this people aren’t staying clear from all this crisis? Yet, they become p@rt of it. ”
” Avery, I know you’re scared of being taken away. I know you’re scared of being the next and I un-derstand. ”
” Who knows who is coming next, either the portuguese or ‘The Master’ men. ” I sighed again, ” Tomorrow is the last day of the month and either of them is coming. ”
” What does it feels like being a slave? ” I asked her.

” Avery, that is something you don’t wanna imagine because it feels horrible and terminating. ”

I nodded, ” Then, what does it feel to serve for the Rutherford’s? ”

” I heard a lot of people survive, I hear few dies but we don’t know which is true. But if I were to choose, I say none is better. ”
” What’s so special about this ‘The Master’ that everyone fears him? ”

” I also heard he is one of the riche-st man in the world. He owns a lot of Possession to himself. And that’s exactly how they treat rich people. ”

” Have they ever mentioned about what he looks like? ”
” Do you know the worst p@rt, no one has ever seen him. No one knows if he is a human or an animal. Me, I don’t care whatever he looks like, I just hope he doesn’t find us. ”
I exhaled shakily. ” Avery, are you alright? ”

” I wanna be but, I don’t think I am. ” I held my che-st.
” You’re scared, aren’t you? ”
” I have to be scared, Granny, we all have to. ”
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good start
Like Reply
TAKEN.

I yawned, stretching as I got out of the be-d. I had my morning prayer, did a rush amendments in my room, before heading to the kitchen.

Granny was sitting on her favorite chair, she was staring out of the window to nowhere. ” Hey, Granny, good morning. ” I greeted with a k!sson her cheek.

She looked at me, ” Good morning, sweetheart. How as your night? ” She asked.

” It was fine, thank you. What about yours? ” I asked back.

” Mine was good too. I hope you didn’t think too much last night. ”

” I didn’t Granny, I’d say, I sle-pt like a baby. ” We both chuckled.

” Well, I’m done with most of the chores, I got tired trying to arrange the kitchen. You can help me with the cleaning. ”

” Come on, Granny, you don’t have to bother yourself with the house chores, you should have left it for me till I wake up. ”

” You don’t want me to have me sit my as-s all day while I watch you do everything? Hey, I have the white hair doesn’t mean I am that old. I’m fifty two and not seventy. ” I laughed.

” But you know what, you look like you’re in your forties. ” I tea-sed.

” Yeah, everyone keeps saying that. ”

” Because that’s the truth. ” I pinched her nose.

” Ouch… ” I ran to the kitchen, laughing out loud.

” Have you eaten yet? ” I asked from the kitchen.

” Yeah, yours is in the pot. ”

” Okay. ”

I did everything hurriedly but neatly, rushing for breakfast. Granny was still sitting on her favorite chair, she still haven’t taken her eyes off the window, like staring out at it kept her comfortable.

” Are you okay, Granny? ”

” Yeah, why? ”

I shrugged. ” You’ve been looking out of the window for almost like minutes. ”

She laughed. ” Staring out of the window keeps me company. ”

” Mm-hmm. I wish that can work for me. ”

Not quite long, someone began to shout from the outside. ” They’re coming! They’re coming! ”

” Did you hear that? ” I asked Granny, who had alre-ady stood up from her seat. Guess she heard it loud and clear.

” This isn’t happening. No, not now. ” She said, working close to the window.

” Who is coming? ” I asked from where I sat.

” The Rutherford’s. ” She said coldly.

” The Ruther… ” I g@sped, shocked. ” Oh my God, no. ”

” Avery, drop the food and go to your room. Shut the door after you and try not to make any noise. ” She instructed.

I did as she instructed, shutting the door after me. I sat calmly on my be-d, but my heart is beating fast against my che-st. I was becoming scared than I was yesterday, and I feel like the Rutherford’s are here for me.

From my room I heard the sound of a heavy ban-g of the door. Even as I tried to calm down and listen, my heart was beating super fast to let me hear a single $h!t.

” Hello ma’am. ” I managed to hear the first voice.

” Hello, gentlemen. ” Granny greeted back. ” How may I help you two? Was I accused for criminal act? ”

Writer ✓

” No ma’am, we are here for your daughter. We heard you have one here with you. ”

” I’m sorry gentlemen, I lost my daughter two years ago. ” She told them.

” Well, someone said you have one. ” He looked at the door. ” Come in. ” A young man walked in. ” Tell her what you told me. ”

” I said she lives with her granddaughter, her daughter is dead. ” He explained.

” Okay. So, where is your granddaughter? ” Asked one of the gentlemen.

” She’s not here. ”

” Where is she? ”

” She’s staying with her cousin at abroad. ”

” Liar! ” The other man cursed. ” I saw her with you yesterday. She’s lying. ” He pointed.

” Do you have a proof? ” Granny asked, throwing him an angry gaze.

” Yes. Last night, at about 7pm I guess, she c@m£ out to buy some food stuffs. ”

” Are you trying to give out my daughter because you lost yours a month ago? ” She hung her hands on her h!p. ” Well, I’m sorry to break the news to you, she left last night. ” Turning her gaze to the other two men, she said. ” Now, can I have my privacy back… plea-se? ”

” Forgive us for bu-mping in, we’ll just be on our way. ” They left, shutting the door.

” Are you sure of what you told us? ” The gentleman asked.

” I’m certain sir. ”

” Bel, ” referring to his colleague. ” You stay back, and keep an eye on them. If you see anything strange, don’t hesitate to take action. I’ll go find the others. ”

” Yes, Sir. ”

Avery c@m£ out of her room, her footsteps were quite as if she was ti-ptoeing. ” Granny…”

Granny quic-kly shushed her. ” They might still be out there. ” She made mouth movement only Avery could hear.

Avery ✓

After three hours the Rutherford men c@m£, everyone started with their normal life. I went to check on Becca if she was as safe as I am.

I went to her home, her mother told me that she has gone to harvest some potatoes. I sighed in relief, guess we are the lucky ones again.

Their farm was only few miles away from home, I silently prayed for Granny’s wisdom. Her wis£ness had only saved me from the terror of being taken away.

” Becca? ” I called as I c@m£ close to their farmland. ” Becca?! ” I called again.

” Yes, Avery, I’m here. ” She answered.

” They didn’t take you? ” She asked, dropping the harvested potatoes on the ground.

” Granny pla-yed smart to them. ”

Her eyes wi-de-ned. ” And they believed her? ”

I nodded. ” They believed. ” We laughed. ” Those people are fools, they just believed her. You nee-d to see how Granny sounded. She was so mean and serious and I bet anyone will fall for her lies. ”

” I love that woman. She’s full of surprises. ”

” Let me help you with them. ” I was about to help her carry the basket when someone from nowhere held me from behind, covering my nose with a white cloth.

The last thing I remember was Becca struggling to let go, then everything went black…

★ ★ ★ ★

I woke up, gro-an ing at the pains on my n£¢k. I slowly opened my eyes as the light rays pas-sed throu-gh the curtains piercing into my eyes.

” You’re awake. ” Said a voice not too far from me.

” Where am I? ” I asked, pu-lling myself to sit. ” What happened to me? ”

” First, you’re in the Rutherford mansion and second, you blacked out. ”

” I blacked out because someone poisoned me with drugs. ” I looked around the white furnished room. ” Becca, where is my best friend? ”

” She’s fine, and she’s with the others. ”

” Others? ” I asked, stepping out of the be-d. ” Why am I here? ”

” You’re here for the same reason we are here. Come on, we don’t have much time, we nee-d to attend the training clas-s. ”

” What training clas-s? ”

It’s okay if she has to get tired of my questions but, I think I surely nee-d a damn answer to all of them. ” It’s a clas-s held for every new intakes. Come on, you nee-d a shower and a new dress too. ”

I just realized few minutes ago that everything about this place is done according to time. Five minutes for bathing? Where the heck is that done??

We all as-sembled in a room which looks almost like a hall. With the side of my eyes I stared at the other girls which stood with me.

Then the door opened, a young lady walked in, putting on almost the same uniform we were putting on. ” Good morning, girls. ” She first greeted.

” Good morning. ”

” My name is Stella Martins and I’m the chief maid of the house. You’re free to call me by my name, I believe most of us are of the same age. So, I have no problem with that. ” She smiled. ” I’ll be sharing us into different sections and positions. When I say position, I meant your duty for the rest of your service here. ”

” I’ll be calling by names. ” She called our names and mine appeared in those meant for the laundry room. That was kinda a relief to me though, at least I won’t have to stress myself with serving and rendering much attention to The Master and whosoever.

” Before we go to our training, is there any question? ” She inquired.

” I, ma’am. ” Someone said, with her hand up.

” What’s your name, plea-se? ” She asked.

” My name is Victoria Grey. ”

” Okay, Victoria, you may go ahead. ” She permitted.

” Can I have a different position, I’m not that good at laundry. ” She complained.

” How then do you wash your clothes at home? ” She asked.

” My mom never let us wash with our hands, we always make use of washing machine. ”

Stella smiled. ” Well, practice they say makes perfect. As soon as you get used to those who are good at laundry, I bet you’ll get use with the hands. ” Turning to us, she asked. ” Any other question plea-se? ”

I rose my hand up, “I have. ”

” What’s your name, plea-se? ”

” Avery, Avery Dennison. ”

” Okay, Avery, go ahead. ”

” Can I go see my grandmother? I never had the chance to tell her goodbye. ”

” I’m so sorry, Avery, but most of us never had the chance to tell our loved ones goodbye. Yours won’t be exceptional. In abscent for further question, let us begin with the training.

I felt like giving up, but it seems like life has only embr@ced me the more. I know with me here, life has just become more of a… Mystery.

~~~~

Day one in the Rutherford’s mansion. Life has only begun.
Like Reply
Everyone were going to their various duty post, while my eyes searched for Becca. She was as-signed for the duty of serving the dishes, and that’s exactly the duty I hated the most.

Thankfully I’m working in the laundry, that might seem much more stressful but,, I still prefer it.

” Becca? ” I called as I finally saw her.

” Hey, Avery. I’ve been searching all over for you. Thank goodness you’re here, now I’m damn so happy I’ve got a p@rtner. ”

I rose an eyebrow at her. ” A p@rtner? ”

” Yes. You know it’s a lot much comfortable when you’ve got someone with you on the same boat when you’re heading for your nightmares, than when you go alone. ” She smiled at me. ” Just kidding. ”

” Yeah, I’m happy I’ve got you too. Just that I miss Gran. ”

” I’m sure she miss you too. ” She tapped my shoulder. ” Well, poor thing we aren’t on the same duty post, it’s gonna be a lot difficult to see you. But I hope we do. ”

” I wish I can see someone to talk to, I don’t think I can find any. ”

” Hey, you see all this girls, they are cool. I’m very sure, you’re gonna find someone good around. But just in case you don’t, you still have me. ”

I gave a relief smile. ” I’ll keep that in mind. ”

” See you around then. ” She placed a k!sson my cheek, leaving to join the others.

I sighed.

I followed the other maids who were in the same post with me. As soon as we got there, there was a lady standing in front. She was having the same uniform with us but I doubt she is one of the new comers.

” Hello, everyone. This is the laundry room, and in here works are being divided into three sections. Some groups will be in charge of the washing, some will take the clothes un-der the sun while the others will do the fetching. ”

” Here is the list of your names. ” She pointed to one end of the room. ” You take a look at it, then you’ll know where your name falls on. As soon as you’re done doing that, you begin your duty. ”

We all went one after the other, checking on our names. Mine fell on those who will take the clothes un-der the sun.

” Names are being changed by every ending of the month. So, don’t feel too relax and likewise don’t feel too bothered on where your name fell on. I hope I’m cleared, or is there any question? ” She asked.

” No, Miss. ” We all chorused.

” By the way, I’m Stephanie Grant. It’s nice meeting you all. ” She smiled wi-dely. And with this, she left the room for us.

I sat on one of the bench as they weren’t any washed clothes yet. The room was quiet, no one was talking to the other and that was kinda better tho. All my eyes could do was to stare at anyone who stood up and patrol around the room.

” Okay, this is getting weird and uncomfortable. I’ll start if that’s difficult for most of us, my name is Veronica. It’s nice meeting you all. ” She introduced.

And the rest of the girls did the same, and so did I. ” I really miss my parents, it’s so sad to be taken away from them. ” A girl said, shooking.

” Me too, ” Another said. ” I was returning from school and the next thing I knew, I found myself in one of the rooms. I didn’t get the chance to meet my mom and my little brother, Van. ”

” When I c@m£ here, the first voice I heard was that of a lady.” Another started. ” At first, I thought I was in heaven. Until one of the maids told me that, she wasn’t that angel I think. ” A girl called Georgie said.

” What do you mean? ” I asked.

” Just as they call him The Master, they also call her The Mistress. According to what I heard, she’s his fiancee. On the other hand, she’s rude, sometimes crazy and easily fires out the workers. ”

” That will be great if she did so to me. At least, I’ll get the heck out of here. ” Said the girl who was sitting beside her.

” It’s not as easy as you think. Even though she ends up firing you, you’ll have to first taste the hell in the dungeon and you don’t wanna taste what it is, right? ” The girl shook her head.

” Everytime The Master was out for a business trip, she takes over the house. She would do whatever she wants, give out annoying rules and no one dare question her. ”

” And what does this Master do whenever he finds out that most of his workers were… fired? ” Vero asked.

” Nothing. She’s his fiancee so he won’t do anything to her. ” She replied.

” I hate the Rutherford’s. ” She cursed.

Georgie said more about the Rutherford’s which I found interesting and… more annoying. Hearing about this Mistress made me wonder what it felt like serving someone who was as wicked as the devil himself.

I can’t imagine what she looks like. And besides, I just found out that…

” Hey, girl. ” Someone tapped me by the hand. I shivered, moving my head and eyes at her. ” You look lost. Still thinking of your Gran? ” She asked.

I said nothing to her, taking my eyes off her. ” It’s okay, I un-derstand. ”

And the answer is… No, she don’t.

During the evening, the moon light has alre-ady surfaced. The wind here is colder than that of Doylestown, and the stars seems to be shining more directly to this place.

There was one thing I love about this place, the environment especially it’s garden yard. After the first set of clothes were washed, I walked to the garden yard alone. It made me forget that I was in a place called… Home of Mystery.

I sat beside the window which positioned directly to the moon. The other maids were asleep, I wasn’t feeling sleepy so I decided to sit beside the window and try not to make any noise.

” Not feeling sleepy? ” A voice asked almost like a whisper.

I looked at the direction of the figure as it approached my side. ” No. ” I said. ” I can see you aren’t either. ”

” Still getting used to this place. As long as I ain’t at home, I can’t f0rç£ myself to sleep no matter how much I try to. ” She sat beside me. ” I always love staring at the moonlight, it’s comfortable. ”

I f0rç£d myself to smile, ” We aren’t different after all. ”

” Really? ”

” Yeah. So… ” I wanted to continue, but I heard whispering voices. ” Did you hear that? ” I asked her and she shook her head.

” What did you hear? ” She asked and I shushed her.

I stared out and down to the ground. ” Come have a look, there’s someone down there.” She stood up, looking down too.

” I see two people. A girl and a boy, I guess. ” She guessed.

” Who are they, and what are they doing down there? ”

She looked at me. ” What does it look like they are doing? ”

” I don’t know, ” I shrug. ” that’s why I’m asking. ”

” It’s probably two things they are up to. ” She said, I looked at her.

” What two things? ” I asked, inquisitively.

” One, it’s either they are up to something or, just hanging out. ”

” Well, it doesn’t look like they are up to something or… just hanging out. I think they’re probably discussing about something… very important. ”

” Like…? ”

” Hold on, is that an envelope or something he’s giving to her? ” I pointed.

” Like I guessed, I think this two are up to something. But the question is… What are they really up to? ”

~~~~~

Guess who those two people are?? ??

And what is it they are actually up to??
[+] 1 user Likes priyaevent 2005's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
MEETING THE MISTRESS.

We had all finish taken out bathe. We were having our creams on when the door opened.

” Girls. ” Stella cl@pped her hands as she entered the room. ” You’ve got a meeting with The Mistress. Come on, let’s not keep her waiting. ”

We hurriedly arranged our room, those who haven’t put on their clothes did that with immediate effect. I quic-kly brushed my hair back, packing it in a simple way.

We all arranged ourselves in two straight lines, re-ady to meet… The Mistress.

Finally, I was gonna see her. I will know what’s so special about her that everyone fears. ” Hi, ” someone said from behind.

I turned my back to look at who it was, it was the same girl from last night. ” Hi. ”

” Would you mind telling me your name? I’ve forgotten it alre-ady. ” She requested.

” I’m Avery. ” I replied.

” Avery, ” she repeated. ” Well, I’m Victoria. So, Avery, are you re-ady to see The Mistress? ”

I looked at her, ” Who isn’t re-ady to see what she looks like. Don’t you see how everyone are anticipating alre-ady? It’s obviously clear. What about you? ” I asked back.

” I don’t think I am. I rather stay back. ”

” Scared alre-ady? ” I asked.

” Not really, though. With the few you guys talked about her yesterday, I don’t think I like her. ”

” No one does, Vicky. We all just wanna see what she’s like, that’s all. ”

” Okay, girls, it’s time to get going. ” Stella yelled from the front.

She walked ahead while we followed her from the back. We made different turns and I wonder if this was just a mere mansion everyone do talk about. Or, was it some kinda castle built in a style of a mansion?

” Gosh, my legs are fv¢king hurting me. ” Victoria complained and so did others from the back. Although they had it whispered so as to avoid Stella from hearing it.

” We’re almost there! ” Or, guess she heard it.

” Are you sure she heard us? ” Victoria whispered.

” I guess so. ”

We got to a a big brown door. Stella st©pped and we all did the same too. She turned to look at each and everyone of us. ” This is the room to The Mistress. ” She introduced. ” Try not to make any noise. I’m sure none of you wanna be fired so soon, or worst end up in the dungeon. ”

She sighed. ” Let’s go inside. ” She opened the door, letting us all in.

” Wow! ” They all exclaimed excitedly. ” This is amazing. ”

Victoria and I didn’t complimented on the room, but our eyes did a lot of that. Stella had warned us not to make any noise, I really don’t know how difficult the words were for the others to un-derstand.

” Quiet! ” Stella instructed. ” Like I said, no noise. ”

The room was as quiet as a morge. No one talked to the other. We maintained a three straight lines, while we waited for The Mistress to show up.

Soon, we started hearing footsteps approaching from the corner of the room. That was a sound made from high heels, and it was getting closer every bit of second.

” She’s here. ” Someone whispered.

From my side I watched everyone’s faces, they look startled and frightened at the same time. Like they were about to see some kinda God or.. the devil himself. Some had alre-ady started shivering like ice.

Finally, The Mistress did show up. She was putting on a wine red go-wn which has a long split at her left side, with a corresponding wine red shoes. Herl-ips wore the same shade of red, her hair dark black in colour.

Her f!ngerswere tall and painted in red too, and those gorgeous black eyes were the only captivating thing I love about her. When she smiled, her white teeth sparkled like stars in the night.

” Good morning, girls. ” She greeted. And so was her voice too.

” Good morning, Mrs Dacia. ”

She sat on one of the white couch beside her. ” I’m sorry not to have made an oral introduction with you girls yesterday, although I had it with the other set, I sincerely apologise for that. So, I know a lot of you must have heard of me, maybe from within or outside the walls. Thank you. ” She said as Stella served her her wine. ” Stella must have told you what and what not to do, it will greatly be a sad story to hear one of you breaks the rules. ”

She sipped on her drink. ” Everyone does that tho, but ends up receiving the bad side of the punishment. I’m pretty sure none of wants that, or do you in any way? ”

” No, Mrs Dacia. ” We all chorused.

” Good. ” She sipped on her drink for the second time. ” Stella? ” She called.

” Yes, ma’am. ”

” Any news about the master’s return?” She asked.

” No, ma’am. But I received a letter last night. ” She answered.

Victoria and I looked at each other. ” Are you thinking what I am thinking? ” She whispered. I shrugged.

” Why am I not aware of this? ” She asked annoyed.

” Forgive me, for not informing you earlier. ” She defended. ” I dropped it in your table, I forgot to inform you first. ”

She sighed. ” Bring the letter to me. ” She ordered. Stella brou-ght the letter, giving it to her. She slowly opened it, re-ading throu-gh the writings.

After she was done re-ading it, she folded it back in the same shape. Returning her gaze back at us, she said. ” You all can go now. ” We all bowed out heads, leaving the room.

” s£nd a message to The Master, tell him every thing is going as expected. ” I heard her say.

” Yes, Mistress. ”

” She isn’t as evil as they talked about. I kinda like her. ”

Georgie hung her hand on their shoulder causing them to flin-ch.. At first they had thought it was Stella or Stephanie but the moment they saw it was Georgie, they relaxed.

” Don’t get too excited on her simplicity, some try not to be so rude on their first day of introduction. As soon as you get used to this place, pray that you don’t end up being a target. ” She smiled, taking off her hands from their shoulder.

She walked pas-s them.

” That got me scared. ” I said, a hint of fear on my face. ” Do you think she’s right about that? ”

” Well, I think she’s right about everything. I once served a mistress years ago. She was the religious type of person, as innocent and the blessed v!rg!nMary. But as the days pas-sed by, what turned out next isn’t a story to tell. Just like she said, let’s hope none of us end up being her target. ”

~~~~

Someone will surely turn out to be her target. Lemme be guessing…???
Like Reply