Adultery Mom & church pastor
Rainbow 
Mom and pastor,
This story is a fantasy story based on some gossips i heard . 
IT is not to hurt anyone Religious sentiment .
it is purely fantasy and just for fun,
if anyone feels hurted please let me know or please try to avoid read this story.
[+] 2 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rainbow 
i am writing my first story in english . if any errors are there kindly ignore the mistakes.

a family  lived in vizag ,  a.p state and their religion is christianity ( catholics) from more than 4 generations. names of the family members.
father : johnson mathew (late)
mom : mary shanthi (widow)
son   : peter raja
daughter:mary laila.

shanthi born in a middle class family . she had two sister and four brothers, shanthi mother died when she was a kid. her father had some health problems thats why he can't do his job properly and 
not earning much. shanthi faced many problems like how a normal middle class family facing around us.). her brothers  and sisters are married.  shanthi got married to johnson at age of 22 . he used to beat her every time and her family is depending on her income. shanthi had 2 childrens . her husband died when her kids were small . now she is taking care of her kids and living peacefully . but here he life is goin to turn which she doesn't expect.
Days are passing and life becomes normal to them. one day shanthi brother (martin) came to visit her . he suggesr her to come out of catholic and join in protestant chruch. In catholic they won't preach outside or conduct meeting . shanthi is very religious after johnson death. one day shanthi visit the protestant chruch which had many branches in vizag A.P state. 

shanthi entered the protestant chruch gate , suddenly one dark bald guy came and greet her . shanthi got confused and impressed by their hospitality . he looked at shanthi and asked . madam are you a christian. "after johnson death shanthi removed tilak on her forehead.( catholic doesn't restrict tilak) ". he said you didn't wear tilak so, i thought you might be a christian. shanthi asked what is your name anna. he repiled my name is ramana. he welcome her into the chruch. prayers are starting and pastor is giving speech . shanthi liked his speech . now the time is 8 pm . chruch people left and shanthi waited to meet the pastor. 
Pastor saw shanthi and thinks i am seeing her first time , she might be a new person to the chruch. pastor came near to shanthi , madam are you new to this chruch. shanthi got surprised  that pastor came and greeting her , yes pastor my name is shanthi and i am roman catholic. pastor paul said its ok shanthi madam you can visit our chruch whenever you want . shanthi asked father to pray for her. john kept his hand on her head and prayed. shanthi thinking " this chruch is good and they are very polite people . days are passing but one day....

shanthi came home after her duty and completed all her household work . in after noon she decided to take a nap till children return to home from school. suddenly door bell rang " tring tring"
shanthi woke up and open the door and she was shocked . pastor john said - shanthi madam , sorry to disturb you i am just passing near by your house . so, i thought to visit and pray . 
John obsereved her saree pallu is moved little side and her boobs looks like to explode because of her tight blouse. he got scared and turn his head aside. shanthi welcomed him in to her house . its not the first time john visit her house. he visited her house couple of times for prayers along with chruch members. but this is the first time he came alone . would you like to have some coffee or tea. no madam i just came to pray. please pastor have some coffee or tea. you are a god preachers .pastor john said madam you can call me john .shanthi smiled and said ok john have some coffee so, it will be blessed to my house. ok madam i'll have coffee. shanthi standup and going to kitchen suddenly john eyes stick to her ass. he whispered wow by seeing her moving ass. john felt pressure in his pants. shanthi preparing coffee and turned back , there john is standing at the kitchen door, john why you come here. john got tensed , shanthi i want to use your washroom . its ok john and showed way to washroom. john closed the washroom door and opened his pants . his huge black dick came out like a black anaconda .john keeping his hand on his dick and moving it front and back thinking shanthi ass.  huge sperm load released . john cleaned his cock and came back. by that time shanthi brings the coffee. . they both having the coffee . shanthi asked john how you become a priest. john said its a long story madam , "but in john past is full bad voilence and sexuality ". later he realised this is not life and become priest.

shanthi see's that he is thinking and asked again john how you become a priest. please tell me . so , it will be helping for me to become strong in spiritually. john said i can't tell my full detailed past. 
my past is not good to hear. shanthi didn't listen his words and asked again. john had no other option but to tell his past. john said ok madam i'll tell you my story but you shouldn't stop . because if you hear my story with full disclose and how my life changed.

ok john i'm ready to hear your past life story .

here john starting his story - my mom and dad are farmers and i am living my life without any aim . i am not good at education . generally i am like normal person till i join degree collage. 
in degree i am staying with my friends in 1bhk penthouse. our owner house is in the ground floor. 
one day my tenant came to upstairs . i thought she came for the rent . i takeout the money from my wallet and went near to her. i said aunty your rent , aunty name is sujatha ( housewife). aunty said no john i came to take bath here because plumber work is going on in my house. shanthi  interrupt john asked , she came to take bath in your room. john said no  madam , on the terrace they construct another bathroom . so, it will be use full for relatives or guests. shanthi said ok john continue . aunty went inside the bathroom and i am walking on the terrace . i heard water splash sound . suddenly i heard a voice . shanthi asked whose voice is it. john said madam ,its satan inside my head . he is trying to give temptations. shanthi ' oh my god. did you prayed to god to fight against these evil temptations. john said shanthi madam at that time i am not god fearing person . you are interupting madam . shanthi said sorry john you continue. 

john continued- after hearing the water splash i went near to the bathroom through key hole i decided to see. shanthi shouted it's a sin john . you didn't see it , am i right . john said shanthi madam you are interupting me again . as i said i am a sinner before i become a priest. if you disturb my story telling then i will stop here . shathi said sorry john please continue - i saw through the key hole . sujatha aunty is taking bath and she is nude . i felt my throat becomes dry . aunty rubbing soap on her boobs. by hearing the word boobs shanthi felt some tension in her . but she is not stopping john story telling. shanthi listening his story but she didn't know how far this leads ...

next part will be posted as soon as possible.
[+] 5 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply
Story is getting hotter.#update fast( if possible add some photo Or gif for make your story super hot)
[+] 1 user Likes Erotica erotica's post
Like Reply
Nice start
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Rainbow 
very rarely spelling mistakes will come .. please forget it and enjoy the story..

pastor john continues his story - 
sujatha aunt rubbing the soap all over her body , i saw that she didn't have hair . it looks beautiful. shanthi thinking that sujatha doesn't have hair may be she offered her hair to god. john said i am surprised how clean it is . shanthi  felt that john is saying it ,in criticizing way. shanthi interrupt john and said why are you talking like that john. it's not bad to offer hair to god . it means we are leaving our ego and pride . even we catholics also offer hair to mother mary chruches ,  gunadhala matha chruch in andhra and velankani matha chruch in tamil nadu. john underestood how innocent shanthi is, he softly said shanthi madam you are taking my words wrongly . i am not criticizing anyone here . i am talking about in that area. shanthi gave confused expression .. john understood and said i am taking about her pussy. shanthi again felt electric shock in her veins by hearing the pussy. she said john it's a sin  to see a womens private parts. john said madam this is my past life . shanthi calmed and listening his story. 

john continuing his story - i saw her pussy it looks very clean . sujatha aunty placed her both hands on her boobs and pressing it slowing and a small moan came from her mouth . i felt some changes in my body. i felt my fruit become hard and i placed my hand on my fruit . john saw shanthi expression and asked her . madam why you kept your face like that. 
shanthi said , its good john you won the satan temptation and left bathroom to have fruit in your house . when we fall into sin definitely god give strength to fight against evil. john replied shanthi madam as i said initial of my story that i am sinner in my past. i am not referring the actual fruit . i am talking about my penis. shanthi said please john stop it. don't use such words . i am not liking to hear . john said to shanthi, - madam if you listen how bad i was and how many worst things i did , even though god didn't left me and brings me to walk in his path. if you listen my past in detailed , then you will understand how god changed me and my testimony makes your faith to grow strong in god. john convinced shanthi . and start his story..

my penis become hard and it is coming out of my lungi. first time i felt my blood is flusing through veins. and i can see the swolen veins on my penis. aunty remove one hand from her boobs and open her middle finger . i am waiting what sujatha aunty will do. aunty bringing her hand to her pussy area and inserting her middle finger inside her pussy and moan loudly ahhhh... my pressure increased . i hold my penis with my hand and slowly moving it  front and back . aunty increasing the speed and moaning loudly ahhh... ahhh... these sounds are taking me in to different world.
i am doing mastrubation by seeing aunty fingering her pussy . 

here shanthi listining his story and she felt heatness even in december month . shanthi is sweating and her sweat drops are falling from her face to boobs. her blouse become tight and her bra is visable because of cotton fabric blouse.it's a light yellow colour blouse and her that's why she wear white colour bra. shanthi husband johnson died 5 years back . at present her son is studying 
10th standard and her daughter is in 9th. she didn't even think about sex even her husband didn't satisfy . she never experienced orgasm not even one time in her life. back to the present story..

shanthi placing her left leg on her right leg because she flet someting in her pussy which she is experincing first time in her life. and listening john story, 

john continuing his story - sujatha aunty insert 2 fingers in her pussy and increasing speed. here i am also mastrubating very fast . and i felt like i want press those boobs and insert my penis inside her pussy and fuck her hard. i released sperm and it fall on the bathroom door . i ran inside the house and bring on cloth to clean it. but i saw aunty coming outside . i stopped and hide behind the pillar . i got scared what if aunty notice it. my fear become true . aunty sees it and touch it with her hand and it is sticky and jelly . aunty bringing her fingers near to her nose to smell it .

suddenly john hear a loud voice saying mom, mummy, i came home . by hearing this voice shanthi came to her sense and realised time is 5pm and her children came home. her son raja saw john and wished him . john asked how are raja and how are studying . raja repiled i am studying good pastor. its 10th so , i am studying hard to get good marks. john said your mom is struggling for you . so study hard and bring good name to you mom. raja said sure pastor . john said ok shanthi madam i am leaving we will discuss my testimony next time. john placed his hand on raja head and prayed. after john left her daughter came to home . her son is studying in diiferent school and her daughter is in different school. because shanthi moved to this house 3 years back . when she decided to transfer her children fto another school near by their house .but son cried and didn't accept to shift another school . so, shanthi bought cycle to him . and her daughter transferred near to her house. so , both timeing are different to reach home.

shanthi make snacks and tea for her son and daughter.  and came out to talk  with her house owner who lives in first floor. shanthi called her akka ( sister) because she doesn't know her name .
after litttle chat she prepared dinner , after having it her children fell asleep. shanthi thinking johns story and she felt something in her pussy and prayed to god before sleep and to divert her thinking of that story. shanthi slept .

and one week passed... in afternoon shanthi came home after completing her duty and saw john standing infront of her house entrance small gate......

if you like my story please reply and show your appreciation. so, it motivates me to write in a better way.
[+] 4 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
John next visit,
one week passed and one fine afternoon shanthi came home after completing her duty hours. she saw john is standing at the house entrance gate. pastor john smiled at shanthi and greet her how are you madam. shanthi smiled and said i am good pastor , john replied god blessings are always with you. shanthi said yes john without god we are nothing.

shanthi open the door and invite john . john came and sit on the sofa. shanthi said wait for 5 min john i will get freshup and come . it's  ok madam you get ready. shanthi went to another room and changing her clothes , she wear nighty . genereally shanthi never wear panty when she is at home because continues wearing of panty give rashes and without panty she feels little comfortable at home. she wash her face and came out. john asked madam i came to talk about your part on chruch activities . shanthi felt happy because in roman catholic priest( father ) never ever involve chruch goers in any activity. here they are giving preparance . john asked madam we need 10k for chruch anniversary. shanthi didn't think about money , here she felt happy because she become part of the chruch activities  and she said john wait a minute i will make coffee for us and we will discuss about it. when shanthi walking john again saw her ass his cock is become hard and it forcing to come out of his pant . shanthi making coffee , 

when she turn around john was standing at the kitchen door. shanthi asked in funny manner . you came for the permission to use the washroom. john replied no madam actually i came to talk about your activities in chruch. he said mam you are helping the chruch many times. you are a true believer madam. by listening this shanthi felt happy . but she didn't notice that he is watching her perfect shaped ass. here john pressing his cock on the pants . shanthi make coffee and pour it in cups. they both came and sit on sofa facing eachother.

they both are having coffee. john wants to start his story. so , he said madam i struggled alot to reach this place . shanthi said it is a gods plan to make you priest. john said madam my past life has many up and downs and i faced many humiliations. shanthi said god is with you john thats why you are in a respectable position. john felt happy that he created a sympathy environment. madam last time you heard small part of my story but i didn't have time to talk , how my life changed from sinner to a preist. shanthi forget about his story because of her work. now she remebered and she also wants to know , sujatha aunty finds it or not. 

john started his story -
sujatha aunty smelled it . she didn't say anything just smile appeared on her face and she left. shanthi relaxed and said you are lucky john. god helped you thats why sujatha didn't find out . 
john continues - after that aunty coming to terrace and walking infront of me every evening i am seeing aunty round ass it gives more temptation and i started doing mastrubation and my penis becoming hard and big whenever i see aunty . from that day onward aunty using terrace bathroom and it becomes a daily visual treat for me.

one day when i was sleeping  in afternoon i heard a scream . i ran and saw aunty fell  and asking help. ididn't know when she came on terrace.
i try to make her walk by holding her waist. but i am not strong enough to make her walk and aunty not even moving her . aunty said to lift her and take her to groundfloor ( her house).  but  my attempts failed to lift her. so, went back and keep my hands around her belly and life her. suddenly i felt my penis is touching her ass. aunty said john please take to your room i will get relax some time because you can't take me to downstairs.  shanthi listening and again she is feeling her surrounding become hot . when ever john said poking sujatha ass , shanthi adjusting her ass on sofa because she felt something something touching her . john observed shanthi's is not comfortable. . 
john continued - aunty was wearing nighty so, when i lift her . my penis came out of my lungi because i didn't wear any under garment (underwear). i am slowly walking and penis is touching her ass. sujatha aunty ass is soft like a pillow. when i took one step my penis touch hard to her ass hole and aunty moaned ahhh... on each and every move my penis is moving more and more in between her ass. i took time and walk slowly . because then only i can spend more time in that position and my penis will be in between her buttocks.john stopped and asked shanthi , 

madam you are listening my story right. shanthi replied yes john in a low and shy voice. john asked shanthi , then what happened madam. shanthi replied you are telling your story. john said to shanthi - madam if you feel my story, then you come to know. How much sinful i was and You will understand how I much I changed . so, please Answer me madam. Shanthi lips are shaking. John observed it and said it's not bad to talk madam ,we are talking about how god changed my past life. It increase strength in your faith.shanthi replied in shaking  lips and her heart beating very fast , she kept her down and said You are touching sujatha aunty back.

madam please tell in detail. then  you realise how much god changed me and how i become priest .mainly because of my testimony Your prayerful life will be strong.
You are very prayerful and a strong believer , then why are you scared to satan. Satan makes you feel shy to talk and makes you not realise how much I changed to become prayerful and a loyal servant to god. but here  satan wins over you by creating shyness and fear in you. . shanthi madam you must Fight against satan influence on you . john started  praying to God and shanthi closed her eyes in confusion, 

john prayer - o god please give strength to speak truth and remove satan influence on shanthi madam. show your power god and destroy satan power . please god give your power to shanthi madam and make her your warriour . john completed his prayer and said to shanthi -

Madam are you still under satan influence. shanthi felt motivated and she felt some confidence in her . shanthi said in a loud voice 'no john i am not under satan influence , i will fight on my weakness. john felt happy and said madam, If you have fear to speak . It means satan dragging you away from god. Shanthi feel like motivated. 

John said madam now speak with confidence. what happened in my story. Shanthi without hesitation said God gives strength and I don't fall in satan trap. I speak truth because God likes truth.
Then speak madam what I said. shanthi replied Your penis poking sujatha aunty's ass. when saying that shanthi face looks like confident and thinks that she is a warrior of god. That's right madam God gave his strength and you are a true believer. shanthi replied yes pastor. 

John continued his story telling -  I carried sujatha aunty to my room but I am walking very slow then only my penis can spend sometime in betwen her buttocks and my penis will poking aunty  ass .
Atlast we reach my room. i tried to make her sit on the sofa but Aunty not able to sit because of  severe pain in her leg,

so,aunty lost her grip and fell down . I hold aunty to lift her . while making her stand  again my penis started poking her . Aunty said john i can't sit and i am not feeling sensation in my leg due to pain. so, you hold me and sit on sofa like this and sit on your lap. I felt happy and sit on sofa by holding aunty.and my penis poking aunty and when she sit on me, my penis touched her ass hole through her nighty. And loud moan came from her. Aunty said be like that till i relaxed john.

Madam answer me what happened. Shanthi said you are poking aunty. John said madam you are in strong hold of satan. So, you have fear to say these words.
How can you be still in satan hands madam. I don't know john , i am still having fear and also feeling shy to speak this type of words .john said madam satan plan is working on you . shanthi replied loudly no john i will never make satan plans works on me, 

john said  satan is making you not getting god blessings. shanthi felt bad on her behaviour that she allowed fear and shyness in her and making satan win. 
so, she asked john  , how can i overcome my fear and shyness. 

john said there is an another way , with that you can fail satan attempts against you. shanthi felt happy and decided to do anything so she asked what is it . john replied  if he stops you 10% then you must go against satan 20%. shanthi again felt motivated and said i will do john , for that what i have to do. john said to shanthi , 
you must not say no,  because I want you to win. i don't want you to become satan slave . so , be a warrior of god. I am already sacrifice my life to god and become priest. So, i will help you to become God warrior and fight against satan.
shanthi replied ,yes John I am ready. Then only one way madam. Tell me John ,you are helping me to fight against satan . 

john said madam -  that is instead of talking ,we act my story charectors. shanthi confused and said I don't understand John what you are saying. It's easy madam I play my past sinful life charector and you play sujatha aunty charector. shanthi is shocked hearing these words and said what are you telling John. 

See shanthi madam still you are under influence of satan.Come out from his influence. here John didn't gave time to shanthi to think . so john convinced shanthi to act sujatha charector .
 John said madam I will start the story from where I left. We both act accordingly. shanthi replied ok john with little hestation,but she wants to win over satan  . 

Then close the door madam. Because we are doing it with pure intention to fight against satan. But this world doesn't believe us.
Shanthi get up from and moved to close the door. John saw her moving ass and become happy how lucky he is.

Shanthi closed the door and saw John changed his place and called her . shanthi madam please come i will help you fight against satan. Shanthi felt little discomfort and came near to sofa. John said be brave madam. i will help you . john hold her hand and make her to sit. Shanthi slowly sitting on his lap she felt hard thing is touching her ass and get up move away. John said madam you are failing God and making satan win.

john said - its ok madam i cannot force you. Because we can't force a person against their will. So, I can't force you to bring close to god. Even if i do, you go away from god. So, there is no use. I have a small work I'll leave now . here shanthi is little confused and thinking that am I going against to god.john is a servant of god and somewhere she read angels speak through gods servant. Shanti said ok John I will do.

She slowly walking towards him and sitting on his lap. again she felt his hardness against her ass.

She thinks in her mind I will never let satan to win.John felt happy and said now i will continue my story madam . 

john continues his story - I place my hands around aunty's navel and hugged her. Aunty back is pressing against my chest. when saying that He hold shanthi navel and hug her tight and adjust his penis a small moan came from shanthi... ahh....

next part of the story will come soon...
[+] 7 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply
story continues:

Shanthi sits on John and John places his hands around shanthi navel and holds her tight. shanthi felt John's penis poking her cunt, it made her moan in a low voice. john hears it and continues his story. I hugged Sujatha Aunty, and my penis stuck to her cunt, Now I slowly moved my hands to her navel and inserted my finger in her navel hole. by saying that he john puts his finger in shanthi navel hole. shanthi's navel hole is big and his finger entered easily . but shanthi felt some electricity pass in her. john started fingering her navel hole . she felt that pleasure after a long gap . and john said sujatha aunty stated moving her ass and he asked shanthi to move. but shanthi is not in a position to listen. shanthi closed her eyes and feeling the pleasure. john holds shanthi's navel and make her move on his penis. her pleasure is increasing . so, john decided not to waste his time any more , because shanthi can come in to her consciousness. he start pressing her navel and slowly moving his hands to her boobs. but suddenly he heard the same sound her son calling her by knocking the door. john release his hold and shanthi got scared , because definitely her son will question her. what they both are doing behind the closed doors.

John said to shanthi that he will hide in the bathroom and tell your son to bring something from supermarket . john entered in bathroom and felt bad because of losing the oppurtunity. shanthi opened the door . her son raja throw the bag on sofa and moving towards bathroom. shanthi called his name loudly to stop him. raja saw shanthi and asked her , what happened mom ? shanthi said to raja to bring vermicelli , i started cooking to make a sweet( payasam or kheer) but i realized there is no vermecelli in the kitchen cabinet. raja said ' ok mom and moved towards the bathroom to wash his face. but shanthi shouted at raja to bring it now because i started cooking. raja got scared and took his bicycle and went out. 

Here in the bathroom, john starts masturbating, and his thick white semen spills on the wall. he decides to clean, but shanthi calls him. he buttoned his pants and came. shanthi said raja went to the supermarket . after hearing this john said . i'll pray for your strength to fight against satan. he took his bag and left.

that night Shanthi was recollecting what happened that day. her son and daughter both are sleeping in different beds in the same room. shanthi rubbed her thighs and feeling the pleasure in her pussy. she touched her pussy without her knowledge. after a long gap (approximately 7 years), the first time she touched her pussy and remembering that john Penis was poking her cunt , she felt her pussy is wet. shanthi started rubbing her pussy and soft moans are coming from her mouth. all lights are switched off and street light is flashing through a glass window. shanthi remembered john finger fucking in her big navel hole and her hand is moving fast . her son raja woke up hearing the soft moans . he thought it is devil making sounds under his bed . he got scared and he called shanthi. mom .. mom...  ' shanthi comes to her senses and remove her hand from her pussy . shanthi asked what happened . raja replied mom i'm scared can i sleep in your bed. shanthi said ok . raja hugged shanthi and fell asleep. shanthi felt bad  thinking am i doing wrong  .   that night ends .

sunday after chruch prayers completes .raja greets john , good morning pastor, john replied good morning raja . but john is in confusion weather shanthi will talk or not because shanthi didn't even greet him after church prayers. john asked raja, where is your mom. raja pointing his finger towards shanthi. john approached her and greet shanthi good morning shanthi from behind her. shanthi turn around and saw john she greets john , good morning pastor .  john find shanthi is comfortable to talk. so he decided to leave. when john moved two steps away from her . shanthi called john with smile on her face' pastor john we are leaving, remember us in your prayers. and she left to home with her son and daughter .

after 2 days on wednesday shanthi took weekly off ( in emergency services (security officer , fire, hospital) staff can take any one day in a week as leave instead of sunday).
john saw shanthi house door opened . he decided to test his luck. john rings the calling bell for safety purpose . because he thought shanthi relative were there thats why she took leave. shanthi listening songs in cd - player ( in 2000's there were no smart tv's or youtube. its a nokia mobiles era) . shanthi thought some sales person came . so, she shouted i don't want to buy anything . go to the first floor may be they can buy. john again rings the calling bell. shanthi got irritate and came to close the door. there she saw john and greet him good morning pastor . are you visiting  the houses to pray . but its too early its just 10 am. john repiled no shanthi . i am just going for a small work , i saw your house doors are open so, i thought to pray and leave. i haveto meet a person at 12 noon. 

shanthi welcomed john in to her house. john asked did raja and mary went to school. shanthi said yes, John, Raja is 10th standard. Please pray for him to get good marks in 
exams. john asked water. shanthi moved to kitchen to bring water. john saw shanthi's big perfect shape ass moving . his penis has become very hard . shanthi brings the water . john drinks the water and says to shanthi that he will pray and leave.  john said to shanthi to kneel down. shanthi obeyed his word and she kneeled for prayer .john place his right hand on her head and start praying. after completion of prayer he put his left hand on the back of her head and pushed her face against his penis. shanthi face touched his pants zip area . she felt his hard penis. shanthi tried to move her head away but john started rubbing her face on his pants

shanthi cheeks are feeling the heat of john penis through the pant. john unzips his pants and takes out his penis. shanthi saw his penis and  scared. because she never saw a penis other than her husband. but her husband's penis is not that much big and she didn't even know that a lady can also feel the orgasm. john rubbing shanthi's face on his penis. shanthi feels like a luke warm hot rod is on her face. shanthi said loudly that someone is coming and escape from his hold. but john understood that shanthi said this escape . so, he hold shanthi's hand and pulled her towards him . shanthi's boobs touched his chest .

shanthi's pleaded Please, john leave me. this is sin. but john is not in a position to listen. he kept his hand on her pussy and pressed over the saree . shanthi felt pleasure. but john pushed her to the wall . her big ass is pressing against the wall . john held her hand and placed it on his penis. shanthi felt some unimaginable feeling when touching his penis. john hold her and guided her hand to do masturbation. 
 john is moving shanthi's hand very fast and placing his other hand on her ass. john pressed her ass and making her do masturbation. shanthi closed her eyes with pleasure . john said i am cumming and release a huge load on her hand . but some spill on the sofa . john zipped his pants and left immediately.

shanthi came in to world and realized what had happened . she felt guilty and saw cum on her hand , she felt disgusted and washed her hands in wash basin in the kitchen. shanthi didn't know that john's cum spilled at the cornor of the sofa. she prayed to god and asked forgiveness. even at noon she didn't eat anything. in evening her children came to home . she made dinner along with sweet dish made of milk . they went to bed after having dinner.

at midnight shanthi wokeup and she is not forgetting what happened that day. Slowly, her thinking changed and she remembered that she felt pleasure when he touched her pussy over the saree.but now knowingly  she moved her hand towards her pussy and starts rubbing and softly moaning her nighty came up till her pussy, and her son wokeup by hearing this and was again scared . he decided to call shanthi. raja hears that sound coming from his mom's bed. he opened his eyes and saw shanthi. but is in heaven now she thought her pussy is covered with blanket. but it came to one side  . her ass and thighs are visible but not her hand and pussy. because only that part is covered with a blanket. 

raja saw her blanket moving but got scared that shanthi would notice him. so , he closed his eyes and slept. here shanthi is rubbing her pussy and finally she feels the orgasm for the first time in her life. after that incident . The next day evening her daughter mary came home and her son raja went to his friend's house to revise the subjects.

mary sit's on the sofa, and at the corner she saw a dried thick white liquid . she thought it was a sweet yesterday her mom made. she took it and it looks like a dried plain layer. mary breaks the layer and. mary felt a strange strong smell. she asked shanthi mom , why yesterday sweet smells very bad today. shanthi didn't understand what mary is saying. so, gave it to her mom. shanthi saw it and said don't take any food fallen on sofa or table, because it is a bad habit and it is filled with bacteria . shanthi takes it from her daughter's hand and tell her to study. shanthi went to the kitchen to throw it in the dustbin. she smelled it and understood it was not a sweet dish and see what her daughter is doing . mary opened her book and starts studying . shanthi tastes it and the strong smell comes from the dried cum make her pussy wet. shanthi tastes it . mary called shanthi - mom owner aunty came . shanthi swallowed the dried cum and went to talk with the house owner.days are going shanthi and john didn't dare to meet each other even on sundays.
after a month shanthi went to retail shop on that street by just closing the doors but didn't locked it with keys because it would take 5 mins to return . she bought some vegetables and return. she saw the door were opened and went inside thinking who would come . shanthi saw john was sitting on the sofa .  

story continues...
[+] 2 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply
I like it!
Like Reply
shanthi saw john was sitting on the sofa, and after a few weeks they both are seeing each other. john greets shanthi, good noon shanthi madam. shanthi replied good noon john. 

shanthi didn't like his company. so, she says - john i am not feeling well . so, i have to take a rest, can you please visit us another time. john felt sad that shanthi is not even interested to talk. so, john got up and left. here shanthi felt bad , because of her harsh talk. shanthi started playing the CD player and listening to devotional songs . The sound is very loud and she didn't find the remote to reduce the volume of the player. shanthi started searching for the remote under the sofa and on the book shelves. shanthi heard the door bell ringing continuously. she opens the door . it's john who rings the door bell. shanthi feeling irritation because of the speakers sound.

[b]shanthi asks john why you come again . john replied that he forget bike keys. actually he didn't let his keys , but he decides to trick her. shanthi searching for the keys , john close the door and hug her from behind. shanthi is shocked because of his sudden move. she decides to escape from his hold but john poking his dick at her ass. shanthi felt his penis . shanthi pleads  John to leave her. but john is not in a mood to listen . shanthi  scratched his hand with her sharp finger nails. it hurts john so, loose his hands to avoid scratching. shanthi used this oppurtunity and escaped from his hold and ran towards bedroom. here she didn't realize her bedroom didn't have door. john follows her and throw her in bed. [/b]

shanthi saree falls aside and her boobs are visible and it looks like , it gonna comes out anytime from her tight blouse. john tears her blouse and she never wears bra whenever she is at home. john hold her boobs and pressing them. Her boobs are very soft like a pillow. he suck her nipples and he saw time . there is only one hour that her children will return to home from school. so john realized that he didn't have enough time to enjoy every inch of her body. he removes his dress and shanthi is crying and pleading him in a very low voice. because she knows that if anyone hears they will definitely blame her . john become nude infront of shanthi and pulled her skirt ( langa) . john tried very hard to undress shanthi. here john didn't slap or hit her. because he didn't like to hurt physically like hitting or beating a person

[b]john admires shanthi's beauty because her thighs and ass are just like present days actress tamanna. John is like big ass. john touched her pussy . it is not shaved because after her husband death she , didn't even think about sex. john rubbed his fingers over her pussy. shanthi holds his hand and crying. john inserts his finger inside her pussy . shanthi flet pain because her pussy is dry. she said - it's very painful john. he remove his finger and touched her pussy with tongue, shanthi felt the pleasure but was trying to escape from that situation. john inserted his tongue and started sucking her. shanthi felt pleasure because of this act. shanthi's husband never suck her pussy. it's her first time and her pusssy becoming wet. john inserted his tongue inside her penis a mild moan came from shanthi.

[/b]

he sucks her for almost 10 min. he brings his penis near her pussy. he rubbed his penis over her pussy. shanthi stopped crying and enjoying the moment. john slowly tried to insert his penis inside her pussy but her pussy is very tight . shanthi felt an unimaginable pain and she feels that her pussy gonna tear. she starts pleading with John to leave her because it very painful. but john didn't listen her words . half of his penis entered her pussy. he takes it out and shanthi feels a little relaxed. this time john pushed his penis with force it entered fully . shanthi cried very loud but no one heard her voice because of the devotional songs playing at full volume.

shanthi pleads with John to leave her. she will die if he continues because of pain in her pussy. john starts fucking her very slow for few minutes . shanthi feeling pain and pleasure at the same time. john increased his speed. shanthi forget her pain because her pleasure is dominating . she starts moving her ass. john stopped suddenly , asks shanthi to bend like dog. she didn't know that . john said to be in dog position shanthi likes the pleasure so , she obeyed john. john starts fucking her in doggy position . for shanthi it's her first time feeling real sexual pleasure. john fucks her for almost an hour , he cummed inside her pussy and fell beside her . shanthi saw her pussy is filled with john's cum. shanthi shouted noooo... 

john asked shanthi what happened . shanthi cried and said she would get pregnant. what to do now and she hits john on his chest with her hands. john consoled her and said he knew this situation would come at anytime. so, he carries i-pill' . he gave that pill to her . suddenly they hear door bell ringing sound. shanthi saw through the window . it's her daughter ......

story continues
Like Reply
new update will be posted on saturday .
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Super update. Now the john bastard will fuck the daughter and mother in same bed.
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
Looks like the pastor has many housewifes in the line to fuck daily. So he has a stock of ipill with him. Anyway shanthi enjoyed the sex and become slave of his cock. Good one.
[+] 2 users Like Jayam Ramana's post
Like Reply
Her husband is also John(son).
Will she make a family with John.
Waiting to see.
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
very nice continue
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Going Great !
[+] 1 user Likes Gandhi krishna's post
Like Reply
Star 
story continuation ...

shanthi got scared and said to John:. oh my god, my daughter came, What to do now. Shanthi's heartbeat increased . she said to John, if my daughter notices, how can i face them. Here, mary laila again rings the bell. Shanthi's hands are shaking with fear. shanthi's house owner who lives in first floor saw mary laila ringing the door bell. she greets her good evening laila. are you returning from school, laila said - yes aunty. her owner said "Okay, laila take care of your studies and your exams are in next month, right. laila said yes, aunty and my school has already started giving classes for 10th . house owner - i think your mom is sleeping . ok laila bye , she left . here john said to shanthi- don't worry i will hide behind the dressing table. once your daughter went to washroom . i'll leave. shanthi had no other option but to follow John's plan. john dressed and hide behind the dressing table.

shanthi got up from the bed , she didn't notice onething in a hurry. john sperm from her pussy fall on the bed. she wear nighty but unable to walk properly, because it's her first time since her husband left this world. she felt pain but she managed to walk and opened the door. laila came and throw the bag on the sofa and asked for water. shanthi went to the kitchen to bring the water. laila noticed shanthi is not walking properly. she asked shanthi - mom what happened to your leg . why are you walking like that. shanthi got scared but managed to calm down herself and replied - nothing laila my leg is paining . shanthi brought water and said to laila you go and fresh up. laila got up and went to the bedroom to wash her face. 

shanthi is waiting in hall with full of tension , once her daughter closes the bathroom door then she can use this opportunity to escape john. laila entered the bathroom, but she didn't close the door . laila removed her dress and become nude. she is standing at the entrance of the bathroom door and her ass is facing towards the dressing table in the bedroom. john is watching Laila's cute ass. his penis is erect and his hand is pressing his cock on pant. shanthi didn't know what is happening . laila take water from a mug and washing her face. shanthi shouted - laila take bath. laila replied ok mom. she came out to take the towel. john saw laila pussy with small hair and her cute boobs. laila didn't notice john . she took a towel and closed the bathroom door.  once shanthi heard the door closing sound she saw john coming from bed room. he kissed shanthi on her lips and left.

shanthi felt relaxed and fell on sofa. here laila took a bath and came out wrapping a towel around her chest. she took night dress and wore it . laila saw a thick liquid on the bed. she saw it and decided to ask her mom, but laila touched the john's sperm which comes out of her mom's pussy. she saw 'digene syrup' 
( treats gastric problems) which is in white colour on the dressing table . laila thought digene drops fell on the bed when her mom took them. laila smells it , and felt the strong smell of the sperm. so, asked shanthi . mom why digene syrup smells different . shanthi said i bought new one which is in white color and different flavor. so, don't see the color and flavor when it comes to medicine. just have it and don't forget to close the cap. laila suck her finger and she felt a strange taste , she didn't like it . but she swallowed. 

. shanthi's son, Raja, also came. she prepared dinner and called laila and raja . both closed their books and had dinner. at night shanthi said to raja, summer season had come, so, its difficult to sleep in the bedroom because there are not proper ventilation for air. shanthi said to raja - we will sleep in the hall . shanthi and raja arranged folding cots in the hall. poured water in water cooler and keeps it near the window. shanthi slept fast because , she had a great fucking session at noon and she is very tired. till saturday john and shanthi didn't meet each other . 

on sunday early morning, shanthi nokia mobile is ringing at 3 a.m. shanthi lifts the call . Hi shanthi , this is john. shanthi got confused about why pastor john called me at 3 a.m..

shanthi saw laila and raja.  both are in deep sleep. shanthi asked - pastor john why did you called me?". john replied - are you not interested to talk . shanthi said- not like that john. you called me at 3 a.m. we can talk in church today. john - no shanthi i want to fuck you right now. i am outside your door. shanthi got scared, and said in low  shaking voice , what the hell john.  laila and raja both are sleeping beside me. john - i don't want to hear anything , i'm going to ring the door bell or will you open the door. shanthi - please john not now, tomorrow is Monday, and both laila and raja go to school . we will have enough time to enjoy. please leave now. john- shanthi are you opening the door or shall i ring the door bell. shanthi had no other choice but to listen john. again shanthi saw her children . they both are sleeping deeply. she decided to confirm , she poke them with her finger on their hand but they are in a deep sleep . shanthi confirms that laila and raja are sleeping . she opens the door. john is waiting like a kaamapisachi( lust devil) .

john slowly entered and saw laila and raja are sleeping in different beds. he hugs shanthi and kissing her lips , his right hand is pressing her big ass . shanthi felt johns penis on her pussy through nighty . shanthi whispered in john ear , leave john i have to close the door. john leaves her . shanthi closed the door. john said lets go to your bedroom . but here laila and raja beds are covering the walking area. so, it's difficult to go. john said to shanthi. I can't wait; let's do it here. shanthi - how can we do here beside my children. john is not in a mood to listen. shanthi notices that john won't listen now. it's better to do sex so, he leaves her immediately. 

shanthi slowly sit on her bed. John pushed her,  , shanthi fell on the bed. john spread her legs and his tongue touch her vagina. shanthi moan ahhh.... and closed her mouth with her hand. john become aggressive and sucking her vagina . shanthi is seeing laila whose bed is beside her. laila is sleeping deeply . shanthi feeling the pleasure which makes her hand press johns head towards her pussy. john inserts his tongue into her pussy. shanthi is near her orgasm . she is not able to control her moans. john removed his tongue and insert his dick inside her pussy. shanthi felt the hardness of his dick . john fucking her in missionary position and pushing his dick very hard . shanthi felt that John dick is touching the bottom of her pussy. 

john turns his head and saw laila face. john remembers her cute ass and pussy with little hair. he started fucking shanthi very fast and seeing laila. shanthi filled her mouth with bedsheet to control her moans. here john fucking shanthi and tried to touch laila chest. he slowly placed his hand inside the bedsheet which cover her body . he didn't stop fucking shanthi and slowly opened laila night dress buttons . he slowly placed his hand on laila's cute breast. john touch the nipples lightly . laila is in full deep sleep. he saw shanthi face , shanthi closed her eyes and enjoying the pleasure . here john fucking shanthi and feeling laila's breast. he slowly moved his hand towards laila's navel.

he inserts his little finger inside her navel hole and finger fucking her. and fucking shanthi very fast. john felt the softness of laila's flat belly. he decides to move his hand further downwards. he slowly inserts his fingers inside her night pant. john touched laila's cute hairy pussy. when he touches laila's pussy lips he cums inside shanthi's pussy. 

shanthi also felt orgasm . this is the fifth time she had orgasms that night. john removed his hand from laila pant. when removing his finger rubbed her pussy lips a small moan came from laila's mouth . shanthi  didn't listen laila's moan because she was exhausted and still feeling the sexual happiness and his hot sperm inside her pussy. john saw laila's face and feel relax because she is in deep sleep.  shanthi kissed john and said that- beside the bed, one plastic cover is there . can you keep it under my pussy because if cum inside the pussy falls on bedsheet it leaves marks on it. so john place his hand beside bed without removing his dick . take the plastic cover on the floor and keep it under shanthi's pussy.

john removes his dick from shanthi's pussy .a huge load of cum came out of shanthi's pussy and fell on the plastic cover. shanthi wait till cum fall on the plastic cover. john tied the plastic cover and keeps it on the floor at the bottom of the bed,  quantity of his cum which is in the plastic cover is approximately equals to a small cup of tea. john wear's his pant and shirt. kissed shanthi on her lips and left. shanthi thought john takes the plastic cover filled with cum and he throws it in a garbage . shanthi closed the doors and slept. 

morning shanthi wokeup and take bath . she called her children laila and raja to get ready for church. they both get ready . shanthi prepares breakfast . laila and raja had breakfast . raja left to chruch in his bicycle . shanthi is wearing saree in her bedroom. here laila saw the plastic cover which is filled with john's cum discharged inside her moms pussy and falls on this plastic cover. laila thought why this digene syrup is in the cover. she opened the cover and felt the same strange and strong smell. .....

story continues....
Like Reply
Super update dude.
[+] 1 user Likes Prabhas Rasigan's post
Like Reply
Nice going
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply