Poll: Do you need next part
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
No
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Misc. Erotica Adventures of a Bengali Milf.
Wink 
Meri chachi ka naam renu srivastava hai(name change),this story she told me,we never had sex or sexual something but we are very close due to some situations so we share things. she is a 50 year old bengali origin indian married to my north indian uncle,very attractive for a women her age, 5 feet 8,stats 36-30-36, she was fit all hey youth but after child birth ,gain a little weight.bra size-36DD.she is a teacher. its a slow story at start but will escalate quickly,contains-Adultary,Teacher student,BDSM,gangbang,little gore. Part 1 of 3.
Part 1-Her Version.
Part 2-son and nephew version
Part 3- ________ version

her version-

Hi everyone this is Renu Srivastava, I am a teacher, I am 50 year old now but 39 -45 during the incident time,I was born in durgapur ,always wanted to be a teacher ,so studied hard and maintain dignity throughout School. I got opportunity to go to Lucknow University to pursue my B.ED met my Husband there, fell in love and married ,got job in a reputed school, give birth to two boys and live a happy life untill 2012.My husband got a ticket to stand in election from his native place, my children were in class 7 & 9 respectively, so we stayed back in Lucknow, luckily my husband won the election and started spending more time in his district was given responsibility of whole district by party president, in 6 months he visited us only twice ,and he was so tired he did not have sex for a long time, I felt lonely and started masturbating ,my husband gifted me dildos and massargers but that human touch was missing, I tried to forget everything and started giving my energy to my job, most students, I teach were in those teenage years many a times catch young couples making out this makes memore horny,but i maintain by family and husband dignity,many a times fellow teachers and neighbours used to hit on me but I did not entertain them,

One Evening ,I received a whatsapp-"Good Evening Maam, my name is Mirza,student of 11-B,my board documents need to be submitted today but my classteacher is unable to do it,she told me to message you ."
it was unusual students were not given teacher number,So I called his class teacher fatima",She told me,yes i have given him your number ,he is son of my husband friend,his parents divorced when he was 2,recently his father went to middle east so he is living with me,as his local guardian i cannot approve his registration, i tought to get it done by you, but i forget tomorrow is last date and i am out of city,if you do it will be a favour for me,"  i replied no problem as i called mirza and ask him to come to school ,he said yes maam, it was around 4 PM,my sons were leaving for tution so i locked the gate and went to school, Mirza was standing there thats the first time I saw him ,he was 6 ft tall, curlyhairs and quite fit, not looking like a class 11 student, i took him to office and started his paperwork, on his aadhar card he was 18 years old i ask him why is he 2 years older than other student, he was extremly shy and looking down said,"maam i was not injured in 7 and later 9,so missed two year exam,it was quite unusual for me ,but i did all the paperwork and sent him home.

later I call Fatima maam and ask her about the age issue,she said he is a trouble child,due to childhood trauma quite shy and sensitive due to which he is bullied by class mates and even juniors,so he was injured in such incidents. I was shocked that such a giant boy can be beaten by younger kids.
Later ,when I reached home ,My elder son abhay was waiting for me, we enterd home and did other chores, later I asked him he knows about mirja of 11B , he was shocked for a minute or two and asked what happen, I told him nothing ,he is fatima maam ward ,so I have to fill his form today,he replied oh so. I asked why you worried from his name, He replied nothing on further questioning he said his friends have beaten him last week,"what, they should be punished,why are you friends with such bad boys,"I said. he replied that mirja likes to get beaten he fights with people and gets beaten ,this is going for many years. I was shoked I realised he is some kind of submissive or masochist.so I left the topic there and asked abhay not to do voilence and stuff after this one month pass,one day I was called by principal to office, turns out mirza form has some faults and needed to be rectified, so i sent a boy to his class ,but he was absent,so i phone him he said he is will come in the evening ,so i waited till the evening for him at school,he came,said sorry maam for mistake and all,I said nothing such things happen,after all the formality .i asked him about which students hit him and all ,he was silent later said no maam no problem, i said ,no i know everything, on much presure he named all kids his classmates, but the most shoking of all he also named abhay,i was shoked .he did not know he was my son,i asked him that i will punish all of them he replied no maam i am sorrry but i like getting beaten, its stange but i like it,so i slaped him ,it was the first time i hit someone as hitting student was not allowed in school ,i felt some other kind of feeling, sensationit felt better than my suhagraat ,so i hit him again and then again,then i stopped ,mirza said mam dont stop plese,i hit again,after some time he started licking my feet ,it felt so good but then my phone rang,it was my son they were waiting for me at home,i hurry up said mirza to go locked my office and went home,every thing went normal but it was a feeling i can not forget in night around 12,I got a notification, it was mirza he messaged that maam i love what happen today. i replied i also loved what happen today,i used to send my husband sexy selfies ,suddenly i could not resist but send one such  photo to mirza. i sent a photo of his dick i have never seen such a monster, i was a virgin till marriage and my husband had a good dick but mirza dick was twice the widhth of my husband,i replied love to have this beast someday.

-----end of part one of version one.-----
this is the start of my adventurist sexual journey which went on for around 7 years.
Part one- introduction.
Part two- Renu tutions.(making a monster)
Part three-Losing Control.
[+] 2 users Like alphataurus's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
Like Reply