Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exhibition idea for wife
If u guys have some candid, erotic or best ideas of exhibitionism for wife to fulfil sexual  fantasy, plz share
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Let it be at home, park, garden, mall, beach or any where
Like Reply
If there are cousins or friends visiting home, after party and drinks when everyone is slept I ensure my wife sleeps semi naked and I keep the door slightly open so that in morning when someone wakes up and passes by the door they are able to get a peep.
[+] 1 user Likes just4view's post
Like Reply
(25-02-2024, 03:55 PM)Mohit12376 Wrote: If u guys have some candid, erotic or best ideas of exhibitionism for wife to fulfil sexual  fantasy, plz share

I tried exhibiting my wife once in a shopper stop outlet in Delhi.
She was trying some short dresses for a party.  Now , of course those dresses were too short and revealing to be worn around in a shopping mall. So, my wife asked me to stay near the trial room so only i can see and help her decide.

But, everytime she would come out of the trial room wearing those short sexy outfits, i would start roaming around the men's shirt area, so she would have to come outside in that kind of revealing dress and be looking for me , esp in the men's clothing section.
She felt embarassed. But, i loved the way other men OOGLED at her voluptuous beautiful body.
[+] 2 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
[Image: IM0226-115215.jpg]

What she looks like
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
She's damn sexy
[+] 1 user Likes Tamildriller's post
Like Reply
I usually encourage my wife to be slutty when we are away from home. It's always safer when you are in a different city where there's no risk of anyone knowing you.

Last year we were in Goa. On one of beach visits I didn't let my wife wear any inners. Where was in tees and leggings. And obviously as she entered into the water her clothes began sticking to her body. With no underwears, her body was completely discernible. Her nipples, boob curves, ass crack were so prominent that every single male eye was on her. Lot of guys even began hovering very close to us to get a better view of her. After all this, we had a nice fuck upon returning to the hotel.
[+] 1 user Likes Gullyboy1809's post
Like Reply
(26-02-2024, 12:05 PM)Bullstallion Wrote: [Image: IM0226-115215.jpg]

What she looks like

Amazing.

We were once in a small town in Rajasthan for a trip when my wife wore something similar. Her top was tighter than this giving nicer view of her breasts. As we walked around the town we saw lustful eyes, young and old, devouring her body. Some were so brazen in their stares that my wife started feeling unconformable. It was getting dark and the place was unknown. We hurried back to our hotel otherwise we might have been overpowered and she may have been r@ped.
Like Reply
Any idea about plumber or electrician coming home for some work
Like Reply
wife only?
Like Reply
(18-03-2024, 01:37 PM)Mohit12376 Wrote: Any idea about plumber  or electrician  coming home for some work

That's the safest opportunity.
Just make your wife wear a transparent top (made of net or something) and let her do the talking with the electrician/plumber. Have fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Gullyboy1809's post
Like Reply