Adultery The Ravishing Mrs Ruby:Seductive Stories of Sensual Surrender
Heart 
Part 1 - Desires Unleashed: The Seductive Secrets of Mrs Ruby and Mr Sujoy

In the vibrant and bustling streets of Kolkata, amidst the colorful chaos of daily life, lies a seemingly ordinary household. Sujoy Ray, a respected professor at a renowned university, resides here with his wife Ruby and their son Saikat. At 47, Sujoy exudes humility and warmth, his friendly demeanor endearing him to all who know him. His sharp wit and penchant for puns often light up the room, making him the life of any gathering.
Ruby, 44 years old, epitomizes the modern Bengali woman. Wrapped in the elegance of a saree, she exudes an aura of seduction that captivates all who behold her. With curves that defy time and a grace that belies her age, she embodies sensuality in its purest form. Beneath her homely facade lies a woman with desires as fiery as the streets of Kolkata, her insatiable appetite for passion hidden from the prying eyes of the world.

For 23 years, Ruby has been happily married to Sujoy, her love for him as fervent as the day they exchanged vows. Yet, behind closed doors, they share a secret, a clandestine affair that fuels their deepest desires. Ruby, like a modern-day nymph, craves the touch of younger lovers, drawn to their vigor and vitality. With a skillful charm, she ensnares these unsuspecting souls, luring them into her web of seduction.
It is a game they play, a dance of desire shrouded in secrecy. Sujoy, ever the supportive husband, finds arousal in the sight of his wife entwined with a younger lover. He encourages her pursuits, relishing in the forbidden thrill of voyeurism as he watches their intimate encounters unfold within the confines of their home.

But their trysts are not merely physical; they are an exploration of passion, a celebration of carnal delights. Behind closed doors, amidst the whispers of silk and the soft glow of candlelight, they lose themselves in a symphony of pleasure, each touch and caress igniting a fire that burns with unbridled intensity.
And so, in the heart of Kolkata, amidst the chaos of everyday life, lies a tale of forbidden love and hidden desires. A tale woven with threads of lust and longing, where passion knows no bounds and pleasure knows no limits. This is the story of Sujoy, Ruby, and the sensual world they inhabit, a world where fantasies come to life and ecstasy knows no end.

Ruby, despite her modern demeanor, remains deeply rooted in tradition, a reflection of her upbringing in a traditional family. Her choice of attire, the graceful drape of a saree, speaks volumes of her connection to her cultural heritage. Yet, within the folds of that traditional garb lies a woman unbound by societal norms, a woman who defies expectations and embraces her own desires.
Much like her husband, Ruby exudes warmth and friendliness in every interaction. Her jolly nature and infectious laughter light up any room, drawing people to her like moths to a flame. She treats everyone with respect and kindness, her humble demeanor endearing her to all who cross her path.
But it is beneath the layers of her saree that Ruby's true allure lies. The fabric hugs her full figure, accentuating every curve and contour, her ample breasts straining against the confines of her blouse. With each movement, the gentle sway of her hips and the subtle peek of her navel beneath the saree's hemline, she exudes an air of sensuality that is impossible to ignore.
Yet, it is not just her physical attributes that captivate those around her. Ruby possesses a flirty and seductive nature, a playful twinkle in her eye that hints at hidden desires. She is a femme fatale in her own right, weaving a web of allure and temptation that few can resist.
And among her many desires, there is one that reigns supreme – her fetish for virgin boys. There is something intoxicating about the innocence and naivety of youth that draws her in, igniting a fire within her that cannot be quenched. With a skillful charm and a coy smile, she acts as a siren to these unsuspecting souls, leading them into the depths of her passion with an irresistible allure.
In the vibrant city of Kolkata, amidst the chaos of everyday life, Ruby stands as a beacon of desire, a woman unafraid to embrace her own sensuality. With each sway of her hips and each flutter of her lashes, she writes her own story of passion and pleasure, a story that knows no boundaries and knows no end. And in the arms of her lovers, both young and old, she finds fulfillment in a world where fantasies become reality and desires are brought to life.

*****
Ruby and Sujoy Ray begin their day in the sanctuary of their home, where desire and intimacy intertwine like the threads of a delicate tapestry. Ruby, a vision of seduction in her sheer silk robe, moves with the effortless grace of a temptress, her every step a silent invitation to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh.
As Ruby enters the kitchen, her movements draw Sujoy's gaze like a moth to a flame. His eyes linger on her exposed curves, drinking in the sight of her tantalizing form with a hunger that borders on obsession. Ruby, ever the seductress, revels in the power she holds over her husband, knowing that his desire for her is unwavering and insatiable.
"Admiring the view, darling?" Ruby purrs, her voice dripping with playful seduction. "You can look, but you know the rules. No touching allowed."
Sujoy's eyes widen in mock indignation, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Ah, but my dear Ruby, what fun is there in just looking?" he retorts, his voice laced with mischief. "Surely a woman as alluring as you deserves to be worshipped, body and soul."
Ruby laughs, a melodic sound that fills the room with warmth and desire. "Oh, Sujoy, you always know just what to say to flatter a woman," she teases, her fingers trailing lightly along the curve of her own hip. "But those privileges are reserved for a select few, my dear. Namely, my young, virile lovers."
Sujoy feigns a look of mock disappointment, though the twinkle in his eyes betrays his amusement. "Ah, I see how it is," he quips, his tone playful. "I suppose I'll just have to content myself with the role of the adoring spectator, then."
Ruby's laughter dances through the air like a melody, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, Sujoy, you make such a convincing spectator," she replies, her voice dripping with playful allure. "But who knows? Perhaps if you play your cards right, you might just earn yourself a front-row seat to the main event."

As their playful banter continues, Ruby's eyes twinkle mischievously as she notices the telltale bulge in Sujoy's pants, a silent testament to his desire for her. With a playful smirk, she leans in closer, her voice a seductive whisper that sends shivers down his spine.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Ruby teases, her gaze lingering on the bulge with undisguised amusement. "It seems someone is enjoying the show a little too much, hmm?". Sujoy's cheeks flush crimson, his breath hitching as Ruby's teasing touch sends waves of pleasure and frustration coursing through his veins. "You... you're playing with fire, Ruby," he manages to stammer, his voice laced with desire and anticipation.
Ruby's laughter fills the room, a sultry melody that ignites the air with an electric charge. "Oh, Sujoy, what's wrong? Can't handle a little teasing?" she purrs, her fingers continuing their torturous dance along the bulge in his pants, each stroke more maddening than the last.
With a sly grin, Ruby leans in closer, her lips tantalizingly close to Sujoy's ear as she whispers, "Tell me, darling, does it hurt? Knowing that you can't relieve yourself, no matter how badly you want to? It must be torture, feeling so close yet so far from release."
Sujoy's breath catches in his throat, his desire reaching a fever pitch as Ruby's teasing touch drives him to the brink of madness. "Please, Ruby," he pleads, his voice thick with longing. "I... I can't take much more of this. You're driving me insane."
But Ruby only chuckles softly, her fingers continuing their tormenting caress as she revels in the power she holds over her husband's pleasure. "Oh, Sujoy, patience is a virtue," she coos, her voice dripping with seductive allure. "And besides, where's the fun in giving in so easily? The anticipation only makes the eventual release that much sweeter, wouldn't you agree?"
Ruby's eyes glint with mischief as she decides to take the sensual torture up a notch. With a tantalizing smile, she slowly unties the sash of her sheer silk robe, allowing the fabric to fall away and reveal the full expanse of her voluptuous curves. Sujoy's eyes widen in disbelief as he takes in the sight before him, his desire reaching a fever pitch as Ruby's seductive form fills his vision.
With deliberate grace, Ruby begins to move about the kitchen, her every movement a sensual dance that sends shivers of anticipation down Sujoy's spine. Her robe billows around her like a cloud of silk, teasingly concealing and revealing her nakedness with each step she takes. Sujoy watches, transfixed, unable to tear his gaze away from the tantalizing spectacle before him.
As Ruby bends and stretches to retrieve ingredients from the cupboard, her curves shift and sway in the most tantalizing of ways, driving Sujoy to the brink of madness with desire. His arousal reaches an unbearable peak, his bulge growing larger and more pronounced with each passing moment. But try as he might, he finds himself unable to relieve the throbbing ache between his legs, trapped in a state of agonizing arousal by Ruby's sensual torment.
With each passing moment, Sujoy's need for release becomes more urgent, his desperation mounting as he struggles to contain the overwhelming surge of desire coursing through his veins. Ruby, meanwhile, takes great pleasure in his predicament, her laughter a sensual melody that fills the air with electricity.

Enjoying the view, darling?" she purrs, her voice dripping with seductive allure as she catches Sujoy's tortured gaze. "You seem to be quite...uncomfortable. Whatever could be the matter?"
Sujoy's breath comes in ragged gasps, his body on fire with need as he struggles to form coherent words. "Ruby, please," he pleads, his voice thick with longing. "I...I can't take this anymore. I need you. I need...release."
But Ruby only smiles, a wicked gleam in her eyes as she continues to tease and torment her husband with every sensual movement. "Oh, Sujoy, where's the fun in giving in so easily?" she teases, her voice a sultry whisper that sends shivers of desire down Sujoy's spine. "The anticipation only makes the eventual release that much sweeter, don't you think?"
With a playful laugh, Ruby turns away, leaving Sujoy to wrestle with his desire and frustration alone. As he watches her move about the kitchen, his arousal reaching unbearable heights, he knows that he is at her mercy, trapped in a state of agonizing ecstasy by the sensual torture of his beloved wife. And though his body may ache with unfulfilled longing, he cannot deny the intoxicating pleasure of being driven to the brink of madness by the woman he loves.

As the tension between them reaches its zenith, Ruby can no longer resist the primal urge to alleviate Sujoy's agonizing torment. With a sultry smile playing on her lips, she closes the gap between them, her eyes aflame with desire as she reaches out to caress his throbbing bulge.
Sujoy's breath hitches in his throat as Ruby's hand slips beneath the waistband of his pants, her touch igniting a searing firestorm of pleasure that courses through his veins. With slow, deliberate movements, she begins to massage the pulsating hardness beneath the fabric, her fingers tracing the outline of his arousal with a skillful touch that sends shivers of ecstasy racing down his spine.
A low, guttural moan escapes Sujoy's lips as Ruby's touch intensifies, coaxing him to the very precipice of blissful release. The pressure builds within him, a tidal wave of sensation threatening to overwhelm his senses as Ruby drives him to the brink of ecstasy.
And then, with a final, tantalizing stroke, Sujoy's body convulses with the intensity of his climax, a torrent of molten desire erupting from his loins in a euphoric explosion of pleasure. His essence spills forth in hot, viscous streams, painting Ruby's waiting hand with the evidence of his rapture.
Waves of ecstasy wash over Sujoy, his senses awash in the dizzying bliss of his release. Every nerve in his body tingles with pleasure, his mind consumed by the intoxicating sensation of his orgasm. It's as if every fiber of his being is alight with the sheer intensity of his pleasure, his entire world reduced to the overwhelming ecstasy of the moment.
For a timeless instant, they remain locked in a passionate embrace, their bodies entwined in the aftermath of their shared ecstasy. And as they come down from the dizzying heights of pleasure, they know that their love will continue to burn bright, fueled by the fiery passion that ignites their souls.

With a satisfied smile, Ruby leans in to kiss Sujoy tenderly, her lips soft and warm against his as they savor the sweet taste of their shared passion. And in that moment, they know that they are bound together by a love that transcends time and space, a love that will endure for eternity.

*****

With a sultry smile curling her lips, Ruby delicately withdraws her hand from Sujoy's trousers, fingers glistening with his cum, evidence of his surrender to her seductive touch. Holding her hand up to the light, she marvels at the sticky strands of his release, relishing in the tangible proof of his ecstasy.
"Look at what you've done, my dear," she purrs, her voice dripping with satisfaction as she brings her hand to her lips, the scent of his arousal filling her senses. "You've made quite a mess, haven't you? But don't worry, I'll take care of it."
With a teasing glint in her eyes, Ruby brings her hand to her mouth, her tongue darting out to capture the first glistening drop of Sujoy's cum. She savors the taste, the salty sweetness sending a shiver of pleasure down her spine as she swirls his release around on her tongue.
Sujoy watches, transfixed, as Ruby's lips wrap around her fingers, her tongue expertly lapping up every last drop of his arousal. His breath catches in his throat as he witnesses the erotic display before him, his desire reigniting with a fierce intensity.
"Mmm, you taste divine, darling," Ruby moans, her voice husky with desire as she continues to lick and suckle at her fingers, her eyes smoldering with unbridled lust. "So rich and decadent, like the finest nectar. I could feast on you forever."

With a sultry smile curling her lips, Ruby delicately withdraws her hand from Sujoy's trousers, fingers glistening with his cum, evidence of his surrender to her seductive touch. Holding her hand up to the light, she marvels at the sticky strands of his release, relishing in the tangible proof of his ecstasy.

"Look at what you've done, my dear," she purrs, her voice dripping with satisfaction as she brings her hand to her lips, the scent of his arousal filling her senses. "You've made quite a mess, haven't you? But don't worry, I'll take care of it."

With a teasing glint in her eyes, Ruby brings her hand to her mouth, her tongue darting out to capture the first glistening drop of Sujoy's cum. She savors the taste, the salty sweetness sending a shiver of pleasure down her spine as she swirls his release around on her tongue.

Sujoy watches, transfixed, as Ruby's lips wrap around her fingers, her tongue expertly lapping up every last drop of his arousal. His breath catches in his throat as he witnesses the erotic display before him, his desire reigniting with a fierce intensity.

"Mmm, you taste divine, darling," Ruby moans, her voice husky with desire as she continues to lick and suckle at her fingers, her eyes smoldering with unbridled lust. "So rich and decadent, like the finest nectar. I could feast on you forever."

With each sensuous movement of her tongue, Ruby draws out Sujoy's pleasure, her lips caressing his cum with a reverence that borders on worship. She delights in the way his body responds to her touch, his arousal building once more as he watches her consume him with unabashed desire.

And as she finally swallows the last lingering traces of his release, Ruby leans in to capture Sujoy's lips in a passionate kiss, her tongue probing hungrily against his as they share in the taste of their shared ecstasy. In that moment, they are lost in a whirlwind of desire, their bodies fused together in a timeless embrace of passion and longing.

But as they come up for air, Ruby's eyes soften with a newfound tenderness, her fingers gently tracing the contours of Sujoy's face. "You know, my love," she whispers, her voice filled with emotion. "Every time I consume your cum, it's like...coming home. There's something so deeply intimate about it, so profoundly satisfying. It's as if with every drop, I'm drinking in the essence of our love, our connection, our bond."

Sujoy's heart swells with emotion at her words, his love for her burning brighter than ever before. "Ruby," he murmurs, his voice choked with emotion. "You are my everything, my heart, my soul. I am yours, now and forever."
With a seductive smile, Ruby leans in close, her lips brushing against Sujoy's ear in a whisper filled with desire. "You know, darling," she murmurs, her voice dripping with seduction. "I love consuming the cum of all my lovers, each one unique in their own way. But there's something about yours, Sujoy. It's like...nectar from the gods, intoxicating and addictive. I just can't seem to get enough."

As Sujoy, still panting from the intensity of his release, huskily asks Ruby to explain how his cum is different from the others, Ruby's eyes twinkle with mischief, a playful smile dancing on her lips.

"Well, my dear Sujoy," she begins, her voice dripping with seduction, "it's like comparing fine wine to cheap spirits. Yours is... how should I put it? Exquisite. Intoxicating. It's like a symphony of flavors, each one more tantalizing than the last."

Sujoy's eyebrows arch with curiosity as he listens to Ruby's sultry explanation, his desire reignited by her sensual words.

"It's the way it tastes," Ruby continues, her voice a sensual whisper. "So rich and potent, yet so sweet and addictive. It's like liquid gold, flowing from the source of our passion."

Sujoy's breath catches in his throat as he imagines the taste of his own essence on Ruby's lips, his desire surging anew at the thought.

"And then there's the texture," Ruby purrs, her fingers tracing lazy circles on Sujoy's chest. "So velvety smooth, yet so thick and creamy. It's like silk on my tongue, coating my senses with pure ecstasy."

Sujoy's pulse quickens at the erotic imagery conjured by Ruby's words, his body responding instinctively to her seductive allure.

"But most of all," Ruby whispers, her voice barely more than a breathy sigh, "it's the emotional connection. When I consume your cum, Sujoy, it's like... drinking in the essence of our love. It's like tasting the very soul of our passion, our desire, our intimacy."

Sujoy's heart swells with emotion at Ruby's words, his love for her burning brighter than ever before. "Ruby," he murmurs, his voice filled with reverence, "you are truly extraordinary."
With a satisfied smile, Ruby leans in to capture Sujoy's lips in a passionate kiss, their bodies pressed together in a fervent embrace. In that moment, they are lost in a whirlwind of desire, their souls entwined in a symphony of passion and longing.

*****

As Ruby finally rises from their intimate embrace, a playful glint in her eyes, she can't help but tease Sujoy about the "protein-filled breakfast" she just enjoyed. "Well, Sujoy darling," she says with a mischievous grin, "I must say, that was quite the nutritious start to my day. You always know how to provide the best sustenance."

Sujoy chuckles, his cheeks flushing with a mix of embarrassment and arousal at Ruby's playful remark. "I'm glad I could be of service, my dear," he replies with a wink, his voice still husky with desire.

But as Ruby glances at the clock, her playful demeanor shifts to one of urgency. "Oh my goodness, Sujoy!" she exclaims, her eyes widening in alarm. "You're already late for work! You need to hurry up and get dressed."

Sujoy's eyes widen in surprise as he checks the time, realizing that indeed, he's running behind schedule. With a sheepish grin, he quickly gathers his clothes and begins to dress, his movements hurried as he tries to make up for lost time.

As Sujoy rushes to get ready, Ruby watches him with a mixture of amusement and affection. "Come on, Sujoy dear," she urges, her voice laced with gentle encouragement. "You don't want to keep your students waiting, do you? They're counting on you."

Sujoy nods, a sense of determination settling over him as he finishes dressing and grabs his bag. "You're right, Ruby," he says, his voice resolute. "I won't let them down. Thank you for keeping me on track."

With a quick kiss on the cheek, Sujoy rushes out the door, his mind already shifting gears to the tasks ahead. And as Ruby watches him go, a smile tugs at the corners of her lips. She may have teased him mercilessly, but deep down, she's incredibly proud of the man he's become.
As she settles back into their cozy home, Ruby can't help but feel a surge of gratitude for the life they've built together. And as she looks forward to their next intimate encounter, she knows that their love will continue to burn bright, fueled by the fiery passion that ignites their souls

To Be Continued.......

Up Next on Part 2,Ruby and Sujoy's Cuckold Adventure .

Please comment and share your feedbacks.  thanks
[+] 4 users Like desiflavour's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
Include lowlife cuckold humiliation
Like Reply
Awesome start. Waiting how the bull going to tease Ruby and make her beg for fuck in presence of Sujoy.
Like Reply
(17-02-2024, 07:07 AM)chellaporukki Wrote: Awesome start. Waiting how the bull going to tease Ruby and make her beg for fuck in presence of Sujoy.

thanks  surely the bull and Ruby wont let you down.
Like Reply
thanks thank you...stay tuned for the upcoming part.
(16-02-2024, 08:34 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good starting
Like Reply
(16-02-2024, 10:05 PM)Kgngff Wrote: Include lowlife cuckold humiliation

Namaskar  everything will be there !!!
[+] 1 user Likes desiflavour's post
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Nice going,... continue
Like Reply