Adultery From Demure wife to sex toy by Junior colleague
Heart 
I have been avid reader of romantic stories which led to adult stories. All thanks to Chandan, who flipped me from a demure woman to a shameless sex toy for him.

I have been reading many office colleagues’ sex stories on many websites, but I couldn’t find even a single story that resembled my real story, and most of them were written by male authors, which I felt was more like a fake fantasy than a real story.

Then I decided to write up my story here and wanted to know what you guys felt about my real story.

[Image: 10481-sex-toys-dekazigzag.webp]
With Love... Yours Sweetie Heart

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Power69's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 
My name is Sweetie (name changed for privacy concerns). I was born and brought up in Visakhapatnam. Thanks to my family genes, I got a fair complexion, as on both my parents' sides, most of them are fair in complexion. I am a middle child with one elder and one younger brother. My parents were a little strict on me, as I am a girl. Though my two brothers were in co-ed school, my parents joined me in St. Joseph's girl’s school. 

Even they joined me for tuition conducted by lady teachers from the same school, as they teach only girls.

As in every friend’s group, there will be one shameless extravert friend who experiences everything way before you. In my friend’s circle, we also have one friend, Chinnu (name changed for privacy concerns).

She used to entertain us by telling the stories of her elder sister dirty talking to her brother-in-law (months before their wedding) over the land line and how she witnessed neighbour’s love making at night through an open window, blood marks on the bedsheet after her sister’s first night at her home, and her first kiss with her locality boy. Still, there are so many stories about her, which I may tell in different threads one day.

When the first time she explained about sex, we were like, “Chee, it is too dirty”,  “I don’t allow my future husband to do it”,  “how come they put that tiny Dondakaya (Iye gourd) into our body” , “ I don’t even get married to do this stuff”...etc.

[Image: 446200906_tindora.jpg]
As the days passed, we eventually learned a lot about sex and started liking the idea of that same Dondakaya becoming big and rock hard before penetrating into our tiny love-making hole to give us pleasureTongue

After I have completed 10th class with good marks, as my bad luck, my parents decided to join me in Intermediate (11th and 12th in Telugu states) and then B.com in girl’s college only. 

But Chinnu joined Co-ed College for intermediate, and of course she had a lot of fun. She made a boyfriend at that time and used to skip college and go to movies and parks. She sometimes visited my home whenever she got time to tell about her adventures, like smooching, allowing her boyfriend to press her boobs in darkness in theater, her first experience of her boyfriend touching her inner thighs, and how she stopped him from trying to touch her pussy under her clothes while smooching…. etc.

Whenever she tells her stories, I used to get wet in my panties and for a couple of weeks, I fantasized about being in her place while this hot stuff happened. Which eventually led me to read romantic novels.

I always get jealous of my classmates in intermediate when they are dropped off or picked up by their boyfriends. 

Once I have joined the intermediate college which is just 2 streets away from my home even my elder brother’s attitude towards me got changed. Everyone in my home used to restrict and watch what I was doing and whom I was talking to. Either my mom or brothers used to accompany me whenever I went out, even to a nearby book store or grocery store. 

Whenever any boy tried to reach me, either my elder brother or his friends used to beat them up. So my college days were boring chapters of my life.

In the Next chapter I will tell you guys about Chinnu’s more adventures in B.com and how I have witnessed her acts.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like Power69's post
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
Super start
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
Whether you guys have observed it or not, our friends always act innocent with our parents and even our parents buy it. Chinnu excelled at it. My mother always compared me with my evil friend Chinnu on most of the occations. But she didn’t know what Wicked Chinnu was. They trusted her so much that they allowed me to join BCom with Chinnu’s assurance, as she had already joined the same college.

I was so happy that either my father or my brothers would accompany me to our bus stand and, from there, Chinnu would accompany me to college. I felt like a bird out of a cage, but still I was a little scared of crossing the lines my parents drew for me.

In my first year of B.Com only Docomo was introduced, which led to drastic price drops of phone calls and messages at that time. And Chinnu’s parents presented her a keypad mobile with a Docomo sim. But they didn’t know how Chinnu used her mobile for her erotic acts.

Her boyfriend Nandu quit studies after intermediate and decided to help his father at their clothes store. Chinnu used to tell me how famous Nandu's shop is for women’s clothes.  

At college, most of the time, Chinnu would be busy with her mobile, either talking to or chatting with Nandu. And while gossiping, she used to tell me about her escapades with Nandu in theater and parks.  

One day after college, Chinnu introduced me to Nandu at the college bus stand. Nandu is a good-looking guy with nice dress sense and jovial.  Weekly once or twice, he used to meet us after college and take us to Pani-puri or pastries. I used to get jealous of chinnu for having such a fun-loving boyfriend at that time.  
[Image: 447979096_01-4.jpg]
I used to act like a third wheelie for them while they spent time talking with each other at the bus stand and I used to make self busy by playing a snake game on Chinnu’s mobile.  

Chinnu used to skip classes and go out with Nandu whenever they had time. And next day I tease her to tell what they did. With a blushing red face, she used to tell me “You also get one boyfriend, he will tell you” and pat me on my shoulder. We both laughed at this comment, but deep down I also felt that I should also have a boyfriend, and I also wanted experiences like skipping classes, secretly having a chat or having phone calls with boyfriends and especially kissing.  

But maybe because of my parents, I was a little scared of this idea that time. I have seen my parents opposing inter-cast marriages of my relatives or of our community members many times. They have even criticized the parents who accepted these marriages. And I have heard many times they proudly told our relatives that their children won't do anything to demean them in society.

Many boys from the local area and nearby colleges used to gather at our college gate, some were waiting for their girlfriends and some to make girlfriends, but many just to make comments on us. I have heard many comments from them. We used to act annoyed and ignore their comments, but once we get on the bus, we discuss those comments and make the same comments to our friends on the bus for fun.   Some used to honk the horn to get our attention and make comments like “Baby come I will take you for a long drive on my bike”… “Why is this angel walking on the road? Please come, I will drop you at your place

Some comments I still remember and mention here for you guys, including vulgar comments
Papa(Baby)…I am single, let’s get mingle”, an easy comment to make 
Naa hrudayam lo nedurinche chelee…Nee hrudayam lo chotistava mari…” a song from a telugu movie which roughly translates “Girl in my heart, give me place in your heart” 
That blue bag girl is mine and you guys chose from remaining”. He was so mean. Wasn’t he? 
My mother asking me where my daughter in-law is, I said she is studying at ******** women college” such a Nibba comment Hehehe...

Somehow, they managed to get our names from other girls in college and started making direct comments like
Sweetie… Nee nadum ekkada cheyinchav?” (Sweetie… from where you have ordered your Wiest?) 
Sweetie… Nee dress ekkada kuttistav? Nenu akkada tailer ga join ayyipota” (Sweetie… From where you get your dress stitched? I will join them as the new tailor)
Sweetie… Vastava…vastavaa.. Okkasari vastavaa…?” another telugu song (Sweetie … Will you come for once…?)
Sweetie…Amma nanna aata adukundama?” which literally means let’s have sex.
Gunta manchi pongu meeda vundhi” No idea how to explain it in English 
Gunta… vastava naa tho okaa ganta…?” (Girl will you come with me for one hour?) What’s your plan to do with me in that 1 hour?

These shameless guys used to make comments, even Nandu came to meet us at the bus stand. One guy shouted “bamardi nee chelli jagratha” which means (“Brother-in-law take care of your sister”) Nandu’s face was red with embarrassment at that comment, but me and Chinnu controlled our laugh by avoiding looking at Nandu in this situation. Then we all went to an ice cream shop nearby and sat in one corner.

Nandu's face was still red and no one uttered a single word on the way. To break ice, Chinnu asked Nandu “Sir… which ice-cream shall I order for you and your sister?” and started laughing.
Nandu made a childish face and looked at Chinnu, expecting her to stop teasing him.

She foldered both her hands in his left hand and leaned on his shoulder. “OK sorry…” and gave a pause. I could see his expression changing into a smile, then she said “Bamardi…” and started laughing again by holding his shoulder.    

Now I have also joined her in laughing. We could see he was controlling his laugh and trying to look angry.

After having ice cream, we headed to the bus stand but Chinnu was still chucking and Nandu trying to act if nothing has happened. I was not aware of the reason for her laugh that time.
[Image: 447979609_02.jpg]
To make him cool down, she suggested a movie date on the next day. Suddenly Nandu’s face lit up like a 1000V bulb, but he had to try hard to control his happiness.  
[Image: 447979694_03-2.jpg]
Then she asked him “Won’t you ask your sister to join us for the movie tomorrow?” On hearing this, my eyes widened because I knew what they were going to do on their movie date.
[Image: 447979926_161298096_6233-h-005.jpg]
Nandu also got shocked hearing this word and looked at me. Our eyes met up for a sec and I turned my face towards the road and pretended to check for a bus.

Then she turned to me “Hey Liston… Why don’t you join us to go to the movie tomorrow? Let’s skip classes for one day”, waiting for my response.

I was confused why she asked me to join them when I knew why they went to the movies in the first place. Before I uttered any words, she continued “I will ask Navya to join us to give you company

I was like “to give me company?” in my mind. “Has she lost her mind or what”.

As there was no response from me, she again said “Sweetie… please let's skip classes tomorrow. I really want you to join us” by keeping a puppy's face.

She continued, “In school you promised me that we both would skip classes and go out when we moved to college.”

I can’t recollect when I had promised her about skipping classes and I had never dared to skip classes because of fear of my parents having come to know about it. But deep in my heart I do want to experience it once.

When I lost my thoughts, she held my right hand with her left hand to stop me and started pleading with me again with a puppy's face.

I couldn’t say no to that cute puppy in that situation, and I do even want to experience skipping classes to go to the movies.

Finally, I agreed to go out with them, but I couldn’t show my eagerness and told her “OK… I will join you guys but on three conditions.”

She was happy hearing that I was up, but Nandu’s face became pale. But both changed to the same expression in seconds to know what the conditions were.

I continued “Condition 1: I will join you guys only if Navya also comes with us”. Nandu’s face now became normal but no expression change in Chinnu’s face.

I continued “Condition 2: You should not ask me again to skip classes and to join you guys ”. Now Nandu’s face expression changes to relaxed.

Chinnu nodded her head in agreement and waited for the last condition to come out of my lips. I am looking at Nandu’s face, imagining what’s going on in his mind while listening to my second condition.

Chinnu was still holding my right and her left, and became impatient. With her right hand she
Chinnu became impatient. “What’s the third condition? Say fast

Then I slowly turned my face towards her and said “Navy and myself will go to different movie”.
Nandu’s face then lit up like a 10,000V bulb and tried very hard to control his excitement, but still looking at Chinnu’s face for her response to my 3rd condition.    

Chinnu’s face became red listening the 3rd condition, and she pressed my hand tight and pulled me towards her little, saying “Then what is the use of skipping classes and going to a movie with you?

Then she continued, “It’s better you don’t come with us tomorrow” I had never expected this turn from her.

My excitement was completely gone now, and my face became lifeless in seconds. Nandu was just listening to our conversation and I could see he also had not expected this turn.
[Image: 447980209_01-1.jpg]

[Image: 447980210_full_027_1456219568142354.jpg]
There was complete silence among us and no one uttered any word for a minute. Chinnu was looking down on the road with an angry look on her face, but she was still holding my hand tight. Nandu was unable to react to this situation, so he kept silent and slowed his pace, and now he is two steps back.  

I had cursed myself for acting over smart. I didn’t want to miss this opportunity though. With a low voice, I told her “Because I want to give you both privacy” by looking at her face to convince her.
[Image: 447980419_2.jpg]
She slowly turned towards me “What do you mean?” she asked, by controlling her blush.
I was relieved, and I know my plan is working now. So I pulled her little towards me and said in her ears “Don’t act innocent, you devil. I know why you both go to the movies” with a smirk on my face.
[Image: 447980432_w_3dd91e8fcc90081409ecbc643a6191ce.jpg]
With her right hand, she playfully pinched me on Wiest, because of that I gave a sudden jerk. We both started laughing. Nandu couldn’t understand what these 2 mad girls were doing.
But I knew he sensed chinnu cooled down now. So he had increased his pace to join us.
Once he joined us, I asked her “So what do you suggest? You want me to sit in between you both in a movie?” playfully.
[Image: 447979759_01-6.jpg]
Now both their faces became red with blush.

Then Chinnu responded with a blush. "OK… you both sit in different seats, but we are all going to watch the same movie” I could sense some audacity  in her voice now.  
[Image: 447980428_content_004.jpg]
She had removed her hand from our hold to pull the mobile phone from her bag and dialed Navya’s number from her contacts.

By the way, Navya is their intermediate classmate, studying in our college only but in at a different branch. I met her a couple of times at lunchtime and at the bus stand. She does have a boyfriend, but he moved to Vijayawada for long-term coaching to give EAMCET a second attempt.

Chinnu had cut the call with a big smile and I knew Navya agreed to join us tomorrow. Chinnu sensed that, so without wasting time, she explained the next day's plan to me that we would start for college as usual, but once we reached the college bus stand we would wait for Navya and Nandu. Then we will all go to Jabadamba junction in Auto to watch a movie. After the movie, we will go to Kailasa giri from there we will head back to the college bus stand and will return home after college at the usual time with other classmates.

The plan was perfect. By that time we had also reached the bus stand. Nandu waited till we got on our bus, then he left with a big smile on his face, thinking of the next day.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Power69's post
Like Reply
Super, you are building up the story nicely
Kurrallu Mee meda vesina comments baginnaayi
Like Reply
The next day, I started college as usual without giving any suspicions to my parents. We came to the college bus stand on time and waited for Navya and Nandu. I had felt a little nervous, but Chinnu was relaxed and sane, as she had skipped college many times.

After some time, Navya also joined us at the bus stand. We had waited another 30 minutes at the bus stand, and by the time college had also started and the college gates were closed, there was still no sign of Nandu.

I looked at Chinnu with a little frustration. She understood the look on my face and dialed up Nandu’s number, but there was no response from him.

Now we were all tensed, as we could not go to college either, and started discussing what we needed to do now until evening. I even started blaming Chinnu for all this mess. Then there was a ring on Chinnu’s mobile. It was from Nandu. Chinnu picked up the call with an angry pitch “Where are you? We have been waiting for you at the bus stand for the past 1 hour. I will kill you if you say your father gave you some work, so you won’t come now” not allowing Nandu to speak.

Then she was silent for some time; I guessed she was listing what Nandu was saying. With a little disappointment in her voice, she said, “Ok. You should have told me before. So we would have come to the theater directly instead of waiting for you here." 

Navya and me, who were listing Chandu’s on call with interest, were trying to analyze what was going on.

"Ok, we are starting now. We will talk about this once we have reached there.” While saying this on the call, she waved her hand to us to get up and cut the call.

Then Navya asked her, “What happened? Is he at the theatre? Unable to control his excitement, I guess,” and we both started laughing and expecting Chinnu to tell us what Nandu had said.

With fake anger on her face “Yes. He went directly to the theater and was taking tickets when I called him first. He asked us to come to the theater now.” Saying this, she walked towards nearby Auto anna to book it.

Listening to this, I was relieved now, as there was no need to sit at the bus stand till evening to handle comments from boys and glad eyes from auto drivers.  Navya then teased, “poor kid might have woken up late, I guess. You should have given him at least one-night rest.” started laughing again.

I couldn’t understand what she meant, so I gave only a fake smile. In the meantime, Chinnu booked the auto and got in it, Navya followed her, and then me.

Then Chinnu playfully responded, “Don’t support your friend. He only insists on talking all night. What about your prince?” with a blush on her face, trying to pull Navya’s leg on this topic. Auto anna was looking with a grin on his face through the side round mirror while listening to our chat.

Navya found it and shouted, “Oye anna… road chusi nadupu..”  (Brother... focus on the road).
We all started laughing while Auto anna was embarrassed by that.

We discussed what we need to do after the movie and what time we have to start to reach the college bus stands while on the drive. Auto anna was silent all the time. Once we had reached the theater while paying the auto charge, he asked us, “Do your parents know that you girls skipped college today?” again with the same grin on his face and continued, “Let me know if you girls want me to wait here. All day I am free only.” I could see his eyes were scanning our bodies. 

Chinnu, while handing the money to him, jokingly responded, “If you are free all day, go home and take a rest. Don’t waste your time waiting for us." And we all started entering the theater main gate by giggling at her response.

Nandu was waiting for us at the main hall entry, looked at us, and started gesturing as the movie was going to start. We all went to him, and he started apologizing to me for this mess. I started blushing at his apology. Then Chinnu interrupted him, “Who will apologize to us both?” waving her hand and indicating her and Navya.

Navya teased, “I don’t want his apology, but I am sure he will apologize to you once the movie starts,” and winked at Nandu. Now both Nandu and Chinnu started blushing with this comment.

thanks
Like Reply
Heart 
I had asked, “So which movie are we going to watch now?

Nandu “No tickets are available for the Bava movie. So I had to go book tickets for the Hindi movie," she responded faintly.

By the time we got only single screen theaters in our city, and as far as I know, only in Jabadamba theater were one or two Hindi movies being screened for north Indians working in the Navy and Marwari people.

Navya “Hindi movie...!? We couldn’t understand. I had just passed marks in Hindi in 10th exams,” disappointment in her voice. She continued, “I thought I was going to watch Siddharth’s movie.”.

Yes. How cute he is in this village boy attire!” I have joined with Navya.

Nandu had tried to convince us, but finally we agreed, as we had no other choice. We went inside the theater, which was almost empty as not many came to watch the weekday morning show. In the balcony, there are only about seven people, including us.

Navya said, “We both will take top-row seats, and I will take a nap as we couldn’t understand the movie,” and everyone agreed.

Our love birds sat on corner seats in two rows down. The lights dimmed, and the movie started after some time. It was Akshya Kumar's and Aishwarya Rai’s movie. It was dark in the theater, but as we were in the top row, we could see heads of people sitting in the below rows if we lean a little forward on our seats.

Navya and I started chitchatting because we couldn’t understand the movie. I had asked her, “How do you think Chinnu manages calls at night as her mother is also sleeping in the same room?”.

She responded, “They do messaging mostly at night.”. She continued, “Once you get a boyfriend, you will also know all this stuff,” mockingly.

I said, “No way. My parents would kill me if they found out.

For that, she said, “Yeah, my parents would appreciate our love,” mockingly.

I said nothing, and she continued, “Do you know what’s Nandu’s name on her contact list?” giggling for a pause and continuing, “Nandini BiPC.”.

I had also joined her in giggling at hearing the name.

Then Navya tapped my hand and whispered in my ears, “You want to watch a different movie here?" I was still giggling.

I responded, “What do you mean by different movie?” puzzled over her offer.

Navya, after a pause, said, “Let's peep on them,” with a smirk on her face.

Even though I was eager, I didn’t want to show it to her, so I said, “Let it be,” expecting she would try to convince me, but Navya instead responded, “Ok, I won't force you." Saying this, she leaned forward to peep at them.

Navya “I could see only Nandu’s head from this view," she said, saying that she stood up a little in a leaning position to have a good view.

I couldn’t control my eagerness and asked, “What are they doing?

She kept her finger on her lips, indicating me to be quiet, and turned towards me with a grin on her face, held my hand, and pulled me up. She whispered, “Show is about to start. Keep quiet and have fun.

I turned towards the lovers, and I could vaguely see Nandu placing his right hand on Chinnu’s shoulders, and she leaned on Nandu's chest, looking into his eyes.
[Image: 448785849_blonde-babe-wearing-miniskirt-...wjob-1.jpg]

[Image: 448786520_161298097_6233-h-006.jpg]

[Image: 448785362_1-1.jpg]
"Lean a little further for a better view," she whispered again. Inadvertently, I followed her suggestion. 
[img][Image: 448789566_161298086_6233-h-002.jpg][/img]

thanks
Like Reply
Very nice bro continue
Like Reply
Now I could see Chinnu running her right hand fingers on Nandu’s upper thighs in his jeans. Clearly, there is a movement of his right hand on Chinnu’s shoulders, which was covered by her chunni (Dupatta). It is a clear indication that he was playing with her right boob under her dupatta.
[img][Image: 449603381_vlcsnap-2024-02-28-21h48m01s528.png][/img]

Nandu pulled her face with his left hand and started kissing her eyes, on the head. Looking at them, my body started shivering with new feelings that I had never experienced before.  Now he brought her lips towards his, but he had not kissed her yet.
[img][Image: 449604266_5579194_6bdcfb5_1200x1200.jpg][/img]
Then she pushed her lips on him, as she couldn’t wait. I had opened my mouth in shock and wondered how desperate she was.
[img][Image: 449607705_161298100_6233-h-008.jpg][/img]
I looked at Navya; her eyes became big and she looked me back with a blush on her face, and we both started giggling.

Chinnu, while kissing her lover, placed her right palm on his bulge. Then, slowing, she moved her hand up to his jeans button and struggled to unbutton it. He adjusted himself to help her unbutton his jeans while sucking his lips so madly.
[img][Image: 449607955_2.jpg] [Image: 449607960_3.jpg][/img]
She unzipped his jeans and again started moving her palm on his bulge in his underwear and caressing it. Then he moved his lips from her lips to her ears and neck, giving gentle kisses and licking.

In the meantime, I was unable to stand in that leaning position while watching this hot scene happen in front of my eyes. There was an itching sensation in my pants, and involuntarily, I was pressing my crouch on the front chair, on which I was leaning to peep Lovers. Lovers lost their lust and forgot the whole world in the moment.

Slowly, she pushed her hand inside his underwear, pressing his dick, and he aggressively pressed her right boob under her salwar. She started stroking his dick under undies.

We could see Chinnu struggling to give a handjob to him, so he kept his left hand on his undies waistband, and by adjusting his hip, he pulled down his undies a little for her access.
[img][Image: 449608304_18131066_003_56cf.jpg] [Image: 449608305_18131066_004_2388.jpg][/img]
I was shocked to see that and placed my hands on my face in shyness. Though his manhood was not clearly visible in that darkness, We could guess what he had done. They stopped kissing while she stroked his manhood gently and leaned his head back with ecstasy.
[img][Image: 449608450_blonde-babe-wearing-miniskirt-...wjob-2.jpg] [Image: 449608451_image-3.jpg] [Image: 449608453_tumblr_njvc8anmks1rirc7eo1_500.png][/img]

thanks
Like Reply
Navya swiftly pulled my hand, indicating that I should duck, and I followed her to avoid being caught by Nandu.

We both giggled in that position, and she slowly lifted her head to check if coast was clear. And again, she indicated for me to stand up.

We could see both were not kissing, but she was still leaning on his chest, stroking his manhood rhythmically.  
[img][Image: 449749481_m-eaaagwobaaaa-mh-uqm-uxmrmmh7d6m_-13.jpg] [Image: 449749482_handjob-in-theater.jpg][/img]
He whispered something in her ears, and she blushed. Then she adjusted herself to help him remove his hand from her top. Her salwar hooks at the back were unhooked to accommodate his hand inside. 

Now she again leaned on his chest, but this time she leaned a little further down.

I had looked at Navya with a confused face; she understood, and she guested, making her mouth open to create an O shape with lips and moving her fist in front of her mouth.
[img][Image: 449749782_7-1.jpg][/img]
I gasped, looking at her gesture with wide eyes, and closed my mouth with both hands in shyness.

Nandu kept his free right hand on her back, running from top to bottom, and moved his hand to play with her stomach.
[img][Image: 449758475_vlcsnap-2024-02-29-12h05m01s691.png][/img]
His head was still resting back, and I could see his eyes closed and his left hand helping to push the hair falling on her face while she was busy giving him a head and caressing her cheeks. 

I was eager to see his manhood, but I couldn’t see it due to darkness, and from the back, I could hardly see Chinnu’s back of her head.

She was not moving her head up and down; I guessed she might be licking his bulb like a lollipop.
[img][Image: 449758573_m-eaaagwobaaaa-mh-nkceju4f6mdqkddd-13.jpg][/img]
After playing with his top, she took this stick inside her month to give him a head. I could see her moving her head up and down slowly.

I looked at Navya, and she gave me a smile with a blush on her face. I am sure she was also leaking in her panty like me. Hehehe…..

thanks
Like Reply
We both were breathing heavily, witnessing the sexual activity going on in front of our eyes. 

Nandu placed both hands on Chinnu’s head, arched his torso, and started shivering. Navya whispered, “White lava is coming out." She giggled again.

I was blushing and shocked at the same time as he realized it as he released it in her mouth, which made me feel a little gross.

I gave a disgusted face and sat on my seat, my lust worn off from me now.  

Navya observed my action, and she also sat next to me and inquired about what happened.

Wrinkling my nose (disgusted): “It is so gross. I feel like vomiting,” expecting she will also agree on it.

But she laughed and said, “Everything is gross until you experience it. Once your boyfriend does this, you will also lick all the white juice from his dick” with an evil smile on her face. The first time I had heard a dick word from her. I guessed she had also done the same with her boyfriend sometime with her comment and sticking my tongue out to taunt her.

She laughed again and whispered, Don’t look at them now as they have completed their act, they may catch us peeping them.

I had nodded my head in agreement, but I was still thinking of the public blowjob that happened just in front of my eyes, and that too was my best friend involved in it.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like Power69's post
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
After the movie ended, we made plans to go to Kailasa Giri. But my mind was occupied with thoughts about the theater situation and Navya's remark about mobile messages exchanged between lovers at night. It was fortunate that it started raining outside after our movie was finished. 

We had to wait for rain to stop at theatre only but it didn’t stop till evening, so we returned to the college directly from theatre, and from college to home.

For next few days Nandu had not come to meet Chinnu but all these days whenever I meet Chinnu, my eyes land on her lips and start thinking how he took Nandu’s tool into her mouth.

Nandu made an appearance to meet Chinnu after a couple of weeks. They both sat on one corner in the bus stand and I sat couple feet away to them to give them privacy and took her mobile to play games to kill time.

While playing games, Chinnu had received a message in mobile from her classmate. After I told her about it, she requested that I read the message.

Upon opening the message, I discovered that it was about tomorrow's classes. As I closed the message, I came across messages from all of her contacts, including Nandu.

After discovering Nandu's name in the chat, I feel like reviewing their messages to understand their conversation. I glanced at them and they are engaged in conversation. So I got the courage to open the chat.

It was clear to me that their chat had many messages. Nandu's most recent message stated that he will arrive at your bus stop around 4:30 PM.

Due to the number of messages, I made the decision to check their messages a day before our movie outing.

To locate the day, I needed to browse the chat, and it became clear that they had exchanged a lot of messages on that day. I eventually found the first message of that day.

Nandu: Good morning, Ramba. Are you going to college today? I am eager to see you. 

I was unaware that he called her Ramba. But yes, in certain angles, she has resemblance to actress Ramba

Chinnu: Good morning to you Sexist. Are you interested in meeting with me or Sweetie!? (Her message caught me off guard and made me feel shocked. She initially referred him pervert and then mentioned my name)

Nandu: Hehehe… Want to see both of you.

Chinnu: I know you pervert. Yes, I will be going to college today. Meet us after classes. Now is the time for me get ready, so bye.

Nandu: getting ready? Need my help in the bath?

Chinnu: get lost hehe

After that neither of them sent any messages until night. I could see the first message from Chinnu at night.

Chinnu: Hi Sweetie’s brother. What doing? Hehehe

Nandu: I am not her brother. So stop calling me that.

Chinnu: Is it? What you are to her, mister?

Nandu: I am her secret lover. Hehehe

Secret lover?? I was shocked to read this message. Is this what he had in mind?

Chinnu: Abba..! Then who am I?

Nandu: You are my sexy ass girlfriend. Hehehehe
[img][Image: 457195191_5584965_4e1527d_1200x1200.jpg][/img]
Chinnu: Chee… Pervert fellow. I will tell her all this one day. Hehehe

Nandu: Yes, please. I am sure she will agree to it and then join us in games. Hahaha

Chinnu: Cheee, shameless boy.

Nandu: You don’t allow her to join us in games?

Chinnu: No. Your brother (Nee Tammudu) is mine only.
[img][Image: 457196700_petite-shaved-totally-shaved-k...djob-4.jpg][/img]

I couldn’t get what she meant by “Your brother” at first glance.

Nandu: Is it?  What do you do with my brother?

Chinnu: I will take him into my mouth and suck it’s all juice from him.
[img][Image: 457197064_315-photo-porn-adult-woman-wit...g-lips.jpg][/img]
Now I got what she meant. She was talking about his penis in chat. My breathing has become heavy then. I looked at them to check, and I could see they both are busy talking. Again I focused on messages.

Nandu:  Aha..!? You don’t want your sister (Nee chelli) to taste my brother’s juice?

Now, I didn't need to tell you guys what is “sister” means here.

Chinnu: No. She can have it after marriage only.

Nandu: After marriage not only your sister, your back side sister also will have my juices. Hehehe
[img][Image: 457197664_8.jpg][/img]
Chinnu: Cheee…waste fellow. Yaaak… From where you get all these thoughts?

No wonder why she was disgusted, hearing it. In fact, we all woman disgusted when we came to know that inserting the dirty peeing tool of men into our small precious flower is called sex. But eventually we started liking it. Same way we first disgusted hearing about anal sex. But if your partner tries it properly, you will also start liking it for sure.

Nandu: Don’t be disgusted. Just looking at ass, I get all these thoughts. And you won’t stop, once you try my brother in your both sisters.Hehehe 

Chinnu: Shut up. I am feeling sleepy. Bye. Good night.

Nandu: Bangaram..! Wait. Is this how you left an innocent kid in the middle of the night?

Chinnu: Innocent kidaa? Everu babu!? Chempa meeda kodata. (Innocent kid!? Who? Will Slap you for it)

Nandu: Kothalsindi champa kadu, Naa tamudni… Hehehe (Don’t play my cheeks, Play with my brother instead. Hehehe)

Chinnu: Tomorrow anyhow, I will play with your brother. So wait for tomorrow.

Nandu: No. I want it now only. Let’s have dirty talk.

Chinnu: What? Do you know what time is it now?

Nandu: Bangaram… Please ra. Okka 5 min. (Baby please, just 5 min)

Chinnu: HMm ok wait I will go to bathroom and give you call

Nandu: Ok Bangaram (Ok Baby)

After that, there were no messages in the chat on that night. I was a little disappointed as chat was stopped abruptly. But one thing was clear that Nandu also had eyes on me, that’s why he was angry other day when someone called him my brother and Chinnu also knew about this.

While I was lost in my thoughts, Chinnu shouted my name. I just looked at both of them and I could see Nandu checking my chest in between.

Chinnu: Sweetie… let's go now.

Saying this, she extended her hand for her mobile. I quickly came out from her chat in mobile and gave it back to her.  We bid off Nandu and returned to our homes. All the way home i was thinking to check much my panty dripped with my leak reading their sex chat. 

thanks
Like Reply