Adultery Mark Tells His Story (Complete Story) BY Pookie
Rainbow 
Mark Tells His Story
By
Pookie
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Friends!
This story is collected from net some time back.

I am not the writer this story.

I am  re-posting the story in this thread and all the credit goes to original writer

Like Reply
Prologue

I recommend that you read my story, "Melissa Tells All", before reading this story. Many of the characters in this story are introduced in my first story. Certain aspects of this story are better understood as well by reading "Melissa Tells All". However, "Mark Tells His Story" stands on its own as a separate story.
This story is a continuation of Melissa & Mark's relationship and how some odd twists of fate bring them both into some unusual situations with friends and family. This story is told from Mark's perspective.
Like Reply
Story Summary:

A young man recalls how he met his true love and how she dramatically changed his life forever. He also discovers how looks can be so deceiving. Can their relationship survive?
Like Reply
Chapter 1

My name is Mark and I want to tell you about how I almost screwed up a perfect relationship with the woman I love. Did you know that looks can be deceiving? I found out that they can be in more ways than one. I learned the hard way too.
Melissa is the love of my life. I can't imagine life without this gorgeous and sexy woman. She is so full of life and love. When she walks into a room, her very presence commands attention. She gets more than her fair share of attention from guys. She is blonde, but not really, her brown roots peek out attractively, gorgeous face, full sensuous lips, lovely medium breasts, full hips and nice sexy legs. She can choose any man she wants. She is just that beautiful. She is extremely attractive but also extremely flirtatious. This gorgeous woman would make any man feel like the luckiest man ever if he could ravish her body just once. I'm the lucky man that gets the wonderful gift of having her heart as mine.
Melissa and I are twenty-year-old students at a major university in the South. I share an apartment with Ronnie, a close friend of mine near campus. Melissa has an apartment she shares with two close friends as well. I'm somewhat the opposite from Melissa in many ways. She loves being adventurous and daring. She will act on impulse to things that I would never initiate myself. I'm usually very careful and try to think out things before jumping in too deep. This normally keeps me from getting into too much trouble. Melissa is the one who always seems to cross the line too far before anyone else.
But one time, even I went too far.
About a month ago, I asked her for a commitment to be my girlfriend. That event was very eye opening to say the least. I found out then just how much faith and love she has for me when she admitted her hidden dark secret to me that day. I never would have guessed just from looking at her that she could be involved in anything like what she confessed to me. Looks can be so deceiving. But her confession to me about the sex she has with her parents did nothing to change the deep love I have for her. If anything, it made my love for her even stronger. Even though she may have sex with others, her heart is mine exclusively.
She has had numerous boyfriends since she was thirteen years old but has never had a sustained relationship longer than a few months. Her former boyfriends always became jealous of her flirtatious nature. The biggest mistake all of them have made though was to try to control her. Melissa can't be controlled or tamed. Many have tried and failed. She is who she is. Take her or leave her. The one thing she will not put up with is a jealous, controlling man in her life. I picked up on this when I first met her years ago. Yes, I have had a crush on this girl for years. I knew if I ever had a chance to date her, I would not make the mistake so many others have made. I knew what trying to control her would do; it would drive her from me. I would have to trust her to be faithful to me or I'd loose her anyway.
So far, my approach has worked. Melissa still loves to flirt. But I don't try to control her at all. She can see this in me too. Instead of continuing her flirting when we're around others, I find her by my side where I wanted her to begin with. Some friends have jokingly accused me of hypnotizing her. I just smile at them, knowing I had to do nothing to control her.

Like Reply
Melissa knows about my former girlfriend, Debbie. She knows just how badly I was hurt when I found out that Debbie was cheating on me. She also knows what I went through trying to salvage that relationship, while Debbie continued her cheating ways. I gave everything to make that relationship work. In some ways, I think Melissa admires me for putting the effort into trying to save that relationship, considering all that Debbie did to hurt me.
My reward for my efforts with Debbie though was having her bring her lover to her apartment when she knew I was there waiting on her; taking him into her bedroom right in front of me. I guess she just thought I was going to be some wimp that would just let her get away with cheating, right in front of my own eyes.
At first, I believe this is just some friend she brought over. But why did she just walk past me, her boyfriend, and go straight to her bedroom with him? After a few minutes, when I realize they are not coming back out, I get up and walk to her bedroom door. What I see paralyzes me. There in front of me is my girlfriend of two years, passionately kissing a guy I don't know. While I stand there in shock, she glances over at me and just smiles like this is the normal thing to do! I feel sick and numb. I know she has been cheating on me, but to bring a guy into the apartment right in front of me is a slap in my face. What is she thinking? I continue to stare at her as she begins unbuttoning his shirt and he begins pulling her top off. Moments later they are on her bed touching and kissing each other again.
She just looks at me and says, "Want to join us?"
Debbie then turns back to her nameless lover. He turns her onto her back and begins to caress her tits, squeezing and pulling hard on her nipples.
"Ohhhh yea big boy ... you always make me feel so damn good."
I know from this declaration alone that she has been fucking him before today.
He hooks her shorts with his thumbs and pulls them down, off her legs. I see that she is wearing the lacy pair of panties that I bought for her birthday this year.
"Oh babe, don't you just love the panties that Mark got for me. He is so considerate to let you see them. Don't you think?" she says, not even looking at me.
He roughly pulls the panties down her legs; the panties rip apart.
"Oops! Well we don't really need them anymore," she says, not caring at all how it would make me feel.
Her lover moves off her to stand by the bed. He quickly takes off his pants and boxer shorts. He has this obnoxious smile on his face as he glances at me momentarily. His hard cock bobs free as he climbs back on the bed between her legs.
"Ohhhh yea! This just might be my favorite cock now. It's so handsome and sexy!" she says, taking it with her hand as he moves it closer to her soaked pussy.
As he roughly penetrates her, I listen to her squeal out from her pleasure. I realize part of it may be for my benefit though.
"Ohhhhh Goddddd yes!! Fuck meeeeeeeee! Fuck me with your big hard cock! Oh God, I love your big hard cock deep inside meeeeee!!
Like Reply
I watch as his cock fucks her deep and hard. From what I can see, he is no bigger than I am, maybe as long but not as thick. Why is she doing this to me? I want to scream at her. I want to hit her. I want her to feel pain. I want to cry. My body and mind are in shock though.
"Oh fuckkkkkkk yesssss! I'm cummingggggggggggggg," she screams as he pounds harder into her body. The body that I once thought was mine exclusively.
She pushes him off of her and onto his back. She makes a big show of straddling his body and slowly descending down on his rigid cock.
"Are you sure you don't want to join us, baby? I can see your cock is hard watching my pussy get well fucked. Why don't you get naked and let me play with it too."
She is right about my cock, it's very hard. As repulsed as I am by the spectacle of my girlfriend getting fucked by a guy I don't know, I can't help but feel aroused at the images in front of me. You might say I'm a closet voyeur. But I don't want to witness what is in front of me now. If this were someone else asking me to join them in a threesome, I wouldn't have hesitated. But this is my girlfriend. The girl I love. The girl I thought loved me.
"Oh well honey, your loss. Why don't you at least take it out and jerk it off while I get my pussy filled with this stud's cum."
All I know at that moment is the love that was left between us was just destroyed. There is nothing left to do but to turn and leave. As I begin walking down the hall away from her bedroom, I can hear her tell her lover something that completely humiliates me.
"He will be back. He can't live without me. He can't live without my pussy. He can't do any better than me. He doesn't care if I fuck others that are better men than him. Now fuck me you big stud!"
I just walk out of her apartment and never looked back. I drive around for a while. I can't even find the strength to cry. I thought we had a great relationship until a few months ago. I actually thought about asking her to marry me a few times. She just ripped my soul from my body and crushed it with this last stunt. I can feel nothing. I finally decide to go back to my apartment. I go straight to my room and just lie down on my bed. I feel like the world I know just ended. I finally begin sobbing quietly.
I get little sleep that night. I honestly feel like I want to die. The next morning when I wake up, I take every picture, gift, and personal item of hers I could find and throw them into some trash bags. I want nothing more to do with that bitch. I want all the memories of her to disappear.
Debbie came looking for me later in the morning. She finds me at my apartment as I'm taking the last of the trash bags to the trash dumpster. As I throw the bags of trash containing her reminders into the dumpster, she asks me what is wrong, like absolutely nothing happened yesterday.
"If you're looking for anything that belongs to you, you'll find it in the dumpster. I'm through with you, bitch. I won't take anymore of your shit! You destroyed what little bit of love was left between us yesterday with that fucking stunt. Just please leave me alone now. I don't ever want to see you again!"
She begs me not to breakup with her. It is too late. She has hurt and humiliated me beyond repair. She follows me all the way back to the apartment door, pleading with me not to leave her. As I slam the door behind me leaving her standing outside, I hear her say one last thing, one last stab at my manhood.
Like Reply
"Fine you bastard. You were never enough man for me anyways. I can do a lot better than your sorry ass. Just know this though; you will never have another woman as sexy as me. You know it too. When you realize it, you will be coming back to me, begging me to take you back. Don't wait too long though."
I went months before I even felt like dating again. I had no desire to put my heart and emotions on the line again with any girl. I was tired of being hurt while told I was loved. I just wanted to be left alone and finish college now.
Then Melissa came into my life.
I knew who Melissa was for some time. She is well known on campus. It's hard not to notice her when she passes you. I know my chances of ever getting close enough to even talk to her are slim. I didn't even dare believe that she would be interested in dating me.
But one semester, we have a class together. We happen to be seated directly across from each other. I grow to enjoy this class tremendously. The professor is rather boring, which allows my mind to drift during his lectures. I find myself sneaking glances at her. It's hard not to stare at her. I can't help but daydream about what it would be like if she were my girlfriend.
I have no illusions that she would ever be interested in me. I'm not a super athlete or some rich kid. Nothing about me would make her notice me over someone else. But my fantasies are better than listening to a professor who could put anyone to sleep with his dull monotone lectures.
At the time the semester began, she had a boyfriend named Daniel. After a few weeks into the semester, I hear through the grapevine that she broke up with him a few days before. Rumor has it that she caught him cheating on her. I couldn't help but think what an idiot this guy has to be. Why would any guy that had Melissa as a girlfriend risk being caught cheating on her? What a fucking fool this guy is to throw away a relationship with her.
During the weeks following this bit of news, I begin noticing Melissa glancing at me during the class we share. She would look away when I turn to look at her. I'm not sure what to make of this to be honest. I know she loves to flirt. She is well known for her outrageous flirting. I decide she is just practicing her flirting techniques with me. Well, at least she gives me some attention. Better than nothing, I guess.
The next Monday, she comes into class using crutches. She has a brace around her knee. I listen to her tell another friend in class that she injured her knee playing softball over the weekend. It wasn't very serious, but she had to keep it immobile for about a week. I know she is very good at softball. She has played baseball or softball for most of her life. I watch her as she sits down awkwardly at her desk. I notice her looking for the best place to lay her crutches down.
I realize that here is an opportunity to offer to help her.
"Can I help you with those?"
"Yea ... can you put these over by the wall for me," she asks looking directly into my eyes.
I feel almost hypnotized by the way she is looking at me.
"Sure, no problem. Here, let me take them," I said, reaching to take the crutches from her.
As I grab them with my hands, she moves her hand over one of mine, saying with the cutest smile, "Thank you, Mark."
Well my day can't get any better. So I thought anyways.
After class is over, I get the crutches for her from against the wall.
Like Reply
"Thank you for being so sweet," she says in a flirtatious way. "I can't seem to get used to these things."
I feel like I'm in heaven right now.
I could see her struggling to get her books and trying to get out of the classroom on crutches. She didn't seem to have a problem when she got to class. I'm not going to pass up the chance to help her out though.
"Can I carry something for you?"
"Sure Mark, can you carry my books for me?"
"I'd love to ... ahhh I mean ... sure."
I realize I'm showing quite a bit of excitement over carrying her books for her. She looks up at me smiling and breaks out in a small laugh at my clumsy chatter.
"Relax Mark ... I don't bite," she says smiling reassuringly.
I relax with her smile. It's like we connected somehow. I couldn't look away from her eyes. However, we both suddenly realize we're blocking the exit from the classroom, so we make our way into the hall.
"Do you have another class? This is my last one for today," she says.
"I'm finished for today too. I'm about to go to my apartment before going to my part-time job. I can carry these to the parking lot for you, if you want me to?"
"That would be really sweet, Mark," she says as our eyes lock together again.
I get lost looking into her eyes. She seems lost looking back into my eyes. We leave the building and begin walking to the parking lot. For the past year, I'd been cursing how far the parking lot is from where my classes are usually located. Now I could kiss whoever laid out the design of the campus! We walk slowly because of her crutches as we chat about nothing in particular. She is so easy to talk to. I no longer feel intimidated by her so much. I feel more and more relaxed around her.
Then this guy I recognize as a football player walks up to her and begins talking to her like I didn't even exist. I just stand there, not knowing what to say or do. I feel very tongue-tied with the two of them now. They talk for a moment before he offers to take her books for her to her car. What a fucking nerve this guy has! He can see that I'm carrying them for her!
I figure my time in the spotlight just ended. I just know she would rather have this big good-looking jock carry them. Amazing how two grown men can compete to carry a girl's books for her. However, I know I can't compete with this guy. Debbie had embedded in my mind the fact that I stood no chance with a girl like this.
Melissa completely surprises me though. She looks at this big handsome football player and tells him something that changes my whole perception of what Debbie told me.
"Mark is carrying my books for me. Thanks for the offer though."
I can tell he fully expected to have the honor. I could tell that he is somewhat stunned and pissed as well after she says it.
The jock just says, "OK, I'll see you around then."
She looks at me, smiling reassuringly again.
"Sorry about that. Some guys can be so rude."
"That's OK ... I wouldn't have minded if ... "
"No Mark. I want you to carry my books for me," she says.
We continue walking slowly toward the parking lot talking about different things. Before I realize it, it has taken us an hour to walk what normally only takes ten minutes. We get lost in our conversation together.
Like Reply
"I hate to have to run off. But I need to get going or I'll be late for my part-time job," I reluctantly tell her.
I seriously contemplated whether I needed that job that badly!
"I understand. Thanks again for helping me today ... and walking with me."
"It was a pleasure, anytime!"
"OK ... tomorrow then?" she says smiling.
"Sure! No problem. I'd love to!"
"Thanks Mark. You're a very sweet guy," she says as she gets in her car.
I watch her leave the parking lot while thinking, "What the fuck just happened to me?" She actually talked to me like she really was interested in me. She listened to what I had to say like she really wanted to know me. Am I dreaming? God I hope I don't wakeup any time soon!
The next day, I see Melissa in the hallway after her last class. We have different classes on alternating days. We have the same last class every other day. She is leaning against the wall, talking to this guy as I walk toward her. It's another football jock trying to score with her it seems. I feel intimidated again. How can I compete with guys like this for this girl? I decide to just walk past her and head on out the building. She probably doesn't remember the reason I'm there anyways. As I walk past her, I hear her voice call out to me.
"Hey Mark ... I've been waiting for you. Where are you going?"
I turn around to see her looking right into my eyes. The football jock is still standing almost in front of her. But it's almost like she doesn't even know he is there anymore. The jock turns to look at me with a puzzled look.
"Wait Mark. You're going to carry my books aren't you?"
"Yea ... sure Melissa," I say, almost stumbling over my words. My heart does somersaults as I realize I didn't have to compete with this jock for her attention. There was no competition as far as she was concerned. The jock tells her goodbye and walks off. I walk up to her and she flashes me the most sincere smile I've ever seen. She almost seems nervous though. It's almost like she feels the same way I do!
She hands me her books, and we start another slow walk to the parking lot. Once again, we take our time as we talk and find out more about each other. We pass a bench under a tree. She walks over to it and sits down, asking me to sit with her. We talk for hours in that very spot. We talk about our classes. We talk about friends. We talk about our families.
Melissa tells me about her older brother and younger sister, Sam and Jessica. She explains to me how Sam has always been a good older brother, but always loved picking on her too. But he would always come to her rescue if she needed it.
Jessica is a different story though. Melissa tells me that she and Jessica have a big rivalry going on, especially over the past four years or so. She explains that her sister seems to always be jealous of her relationship with her parents, especially her father. Jessica doesn't hesitate to do things to upset her when she can. She says she loves Jessica deeply as a sister. She also believes that Jessica feels the same way about her. But they can't seem to get over this rivalry that has developed in order to share a true friendship.
We talk about ourselves more. I am shocked to find out she knows quite a bit about me. She knows about Debbie.
"How do you know so much about me?" I ask her.
Like Reply
She looks down almost blushing as she says, "I asked my friends about you over the past few weeks. I wanted to know more about you. I like you Mark. You're ... different. I mean that in a good way too. Most guys are just interested in me for one reason it seems. I wanted to know you better hoping we could be ... good friends maybe."

She looks up directly into my eyes as she says the last part.
"I was hoping ... we could hang out more ... get to know each other," she says.
"I would like that. I'd love to hang out with you, whenever."
She looks at her watch and realizes we've been talking for hours.
"Oh damn Mark, I promised my daddy I'd meet him an hour ago!"
She quickly pulls out a piece of paper and writes on it.
"Here is my phone number. I'll be home tonight. Call me ... OK?" she says anxiously.
"Yea, sure!"
I help her get to her car before she hurries off to meet her father. I can't believe this! Melissa actually gave me her phone number and I didn't even have to ask for it! She asked me to call her! I have no idea what is happening to my world. All I know is I love the feeling.
Things just keep getting better. I call her that night and we talk for a few hours. The next day after classes, we go to get lunch together. She invites me to her apartment to study together the next day as well. A few days later, she shows up at my job just to see me.
About a week later, I finally get the nerve to ask her to go out on a real date. I'm so nervous as I'm afraid I will scare her off if I try to take our relationship to another level. I fear that this dream I've been living will come to an abrupt end.
"Melissa, would you like to go out with me this Friday night. Maybe get something to eat, go dancing, or a movie?"
"I'd love to. When do you want to pick me up?"
This is a dream come true for me now. I just pray I don't screw up this date. I feel so nervous for the rest of the week, waiting for Friday to arrive. My stomach is now turning somersaults along with my heart. I decide where to take her then change my mind over and over. I want this date to be perfect. Here is my one big chance maybe to win her heart. I seem to be putting everything on the line for this one date. It has to be perfect or she will think I am a dork.
The day finally comes. I see her at school between a few classes. I'm almost afraid to be around her. I'm afraid she will tell me something has come up and she can't make it. She walks up behind me before my last class and grabs my arm. I turn to see her smiling face.
"Still picking me up at seven?
"Yea ... I figure we can go eat first, maybe go dancing ... whatever you want to do."
"Whatever we do will be fun," she says smiling.
I feel a little sense of relief and relax some. But the butterflies in my stomach continue working overtime, calling in re-enforcements.
When I pick her up at her apartment at seven, I give her one red rose. She looks a little surprised and then begins smiling brightly as she tells me to come inside the apartment for a minute. She puts the rose in a vase and set it in the middle of the coffee table.
"I'll put it in my room when we get back tonight," she says smiling sweetly.

Like Reply
We have a wonderful time together. She makes me feel so special. I fumble around at times trying to impress her. But she always finds a way to let me know she loves whatever I do. I take her to a local restaurant-tavern that many of our friends like to hang out at. We seem to be the objects of most everyone's attention. I even hear one girl talking to her friend asking whom that 'hottie' is with Melissa. Of course, this is a big ego boost for me.
After we eat, we go to a local dance club. We talk a little before I ask her if she wants to dance. She just lifts her hand for me to take. As we move out on the floor and begin to dance, I get completely lost in watching her body move. I know I'm getting an erection just watching her body. I just pray she won't notice it and get offended.
The next song is a slow one. She immediately moves into my arms and lays her head on my shoulder. The smell of her sexy long hair just turns me on even more. Her gorgeous body molds to mine as we dance slowly. I begin to panic somewhat, as I know she can feel my hard cock pressing into her. She eventually pulls her head back and looks at me with a soft smile.
"I love dancing with you. It feels good being in your arms so close to you."
I feel a sense of relief that at least the feeling of my erection pressed into her does not upset her. If anything, she seems to enjoy the fact that she has me so turned on. We dance awhile and then I suggest we leave to go somewhere quieter.
After we get outside, I suggest that maybe we could go catch one of the new movies out. She loves the idea. After we arrive at the box office, I let her pick out the movie she wants to see. Early in the movie, I take her hand into mine and I see her smile. During the movie, she leans over onto me, laying her head on my shoulder. I just keep thinking that this has to be a dream. But each time I feel her hand squeeze mine, I know I'm wide- awake.
At the end of the night, I'm standing at her apartment door telling her goodnight. Up to this point, we've never kissed. I'm a nervous wreck. Should I kiss her? Will she think I'm going too far? Is she interested in taking our relationship to another level? I tell her goodnight and begin walking away from her. She just stands there looking at me, almost pleading with me quietly with her look and eyes. I stop after a few steps and walk back to her. I put my hands on her arms and lean down to kiss her. When we begin kissing, we just fall into each other's arms. Our kiss quickly goes from rather ordinary to very passionate. I feel her lean into me as if she can't stand on her own. I hold her close to me as our tongues explore each other's mouth. Her tongue feels so soft against mine. Her body feels like it's on fire as she snuggles to me. It must have been about fifteen minutes later when we finally separate.
As we reluctantly end the kiss, I know she is as breathless as I am. I look down at her and tell her goodnight again. She looks at me with such desire as she tells me to have sweet dreams tonight. I can't help but think to myself that I'd only be dreaming of her tonight and many nights to come.
Like Reply
Chapter 2
I'll always remember the first time we made love. Of course, I was very anxious. I knew she has been with more than a few guys in the past. I've been with a few girls in the past as well. But will she be satisfied with me?

The first time happens the day after our first date. I call her on the phone that morning and asked her if she would like to hang out at my apartment.

"Hey Melissa ... How are you feeling this morning?"

"Hey babe! I feel wonderful! I really enjoyed last night so much. Thank you for taking me out!"

"I had a terrific time. You're so much fun to be with."

"You are too, sexy man."

"Speaking of hanging out, would you like to come over and spend the afternoon with me today at my apartment? Or we could go do something?"

"Let's hang out at your apartment. We can talk ... and who knows what else," she says sort of giggling.

The thought suddenly hits me that she may be hinting at having sex!

"I can pick you up if you would rather not drive over?"

"That's cool, can you pick me up about an hour from now?

"Sure! I'll be there in a few minutes!"

"Whoa buster ... an hour I said," she says laughing. "I need to take a quick shower anyways so I don't look like a bum."

"Chick, you could never look like a bum. On your worst day you will beat out any girl as far as looks."

"You're so sweet Mark! You kiss ass pretty good too," she says laughing hard.

I drive over and show up early anyways. She lets me in while she is drying her long blonde hair. While I'm standing in the living area of the apartment, she starts walking back toward the hallway.

"Wait here and let me get finished. Then I'm all yours," she said with a devilish grin.

After a few minutes, one of her roommates, Tammy, walks into the room. After realizing I'm there, she dashes over to sit beside me.

"Hey Mark. What did you do to Melissa last night?" she asks with a very curious look on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"I have NEVER seen her like that! She was so excited when she came in my room last night! Dude ... I think someone likes you ... alot!"

"We just got something to eat, went dancing, ... "

Interrupting me she says, "I KNOW all about what you did! She told me all of that. What I want to know is WHAT you did to her to make her so excited!?"

"Nothing! I swear!" I say, not sure how to respond.

"I think I know. Treat her right Mark. You won't regret it, ever."

She comes back into the room looking so stunning. She isn't wearing anything particularly sexy. But she makes anything look like a million dollars when she wears it. She walks over and we talk briefly with Tammy.

"What are you guys going to do today?" Tammy asks.

Like Reply
"Mark is taking me over to his apartment to hang out this afternoon," she says smiling in a knowing way at her roommate.

Tammy grins at both of us.

"Well you two kids don't get into too much trouble," she says with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh we won't, mother dear," Melissa responds back, breaking into a laugh.

While we're driving over to my apartment, she reaches to take hold of my hand. She just looks at me smiling, saying nothing. I just squeeze her hand indicating I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

After we arrive at my apartment, I bring her inside. She moves to sit on the couch while I offer to get us something to drink. When I come back into the room, she takes the drink from me and pats the couch for me to sit beside her.

Almost immediately I find myself locked in her embrace. Her mouth searches out mine. Our tongues are again inside the other's mouth in a passionate kiss. She holds my head tightly as our kiss grows much more intense. She pulls me back onto her as she reclines back onto the couch. I move with her so that I'm over her gorgeous body. Our kisses continue as our hands begin to touch each other more intimately.

"Lets go to your room," she says softly.

I hold her hand as we move briskly to my bedroom. She lies on the bed while pulling me with her hands so I am back on top of her. I lean to kiss her, then pull back to look deep into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Mel."

"You're so handsome and sexy, Mark."

We continue kissing passionately while lying on my bed. Out touches make us both want the other even more. I can't resist her any longer. At this point I have to go for broke. I need to fuck this girl badly.

"Damn Mel baby, you have me so fucking hot, I gotta have you, gotta make love to you."

"Yes ... yes Mark ... oh hell yes, I want it too, do it to me babe, fuck me good ..."

I move off the bed and pull her to her feet. I lean to kiss her softly before looking up and down her body. Again I lean to kiss her neck as my hands grasp the bottom of her top. Slowly I lift it until her bra-covered tits are revealed. She is wearing a thin lacy bra. I kiss down the top of her chest before unbuttoning her shorts and sliding them down over her lovely hips and sexy ass. She is wearing very sexy bikini panties that make her look even more enticing.

Like Reply
I move back up kissing her as I undo her bra to reveal her firm medium tits for the first time. Her small nipples are rock-hard and so inviting. I then kiss down her chest as I hook her panties with my fingers and slide them down her toned sexy legs. As her lovely pussy is exposed to my eyes for the first time, I can't help but get lost in the aroma of her excitement. She looks almost shy and vulnerable before me. I look at her for assurance that she wants this as bad as I do. She leans up to kiss me softly and I know that we both want this more than anything now.

She is so breathtaking. I look at her long, blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders and back, the soft strands touching her soft, bronzed skin. I look into her pretty eyes shining with a passionate desire. She occupies my mind completely as I look at her. She flashes that dazzling smile at me. She moves closer and lovingly kisses me, allowing her body to brush against mine softly. Her lips surround mine. Her sweet soft tongue enters my mouth as she looks deeply into my eyes. Our kiss grows deeper.

We continue to kiss for a few moments until she steps back from me. She reaches to grab the bottom of my shirt and begins pulling it over my head. She looks at my chest and lets both her hands touch my skin, touching my own nipples. She then bends over and kisses my chest gently, and begins to run her soft hands up and down my body, giving me chills from her soft touch. Then she reaches to open my pants, sliding them down my legs. She can easily see the tent my straining cock is making in my boxer shorts. She hooks them with her thumbs and slides them down as well, exposing my body completely to her. I hear a soft gasp as my hard cock is suddenly revealed inches from her face.

She once again looks up at me with that smile of hers that I can't resist. I know that she likes what is before her just from the look on her face. No words are necessary now.

She takes the initiative and pushes me back on the bed. She moves between my legs and over me. She begins to lick my body with her tongue, snaking it up and down my chest. My cock is throbbing hard from her expert treatment. She continues to kiss and lick my body, building me up with a tremendous desire to ravish her. Finally, she gets to my now rock-hard cock, and slowly begins to kiss up and down it. She holds my shaft in her hand while showering my stomach and thighs with soft wet kisses.

I'm at her mercy now. She begins to kiss my balls and work her soft tongue around them, and I almost cum from the feeling. Her soft tongue and lips bring me so close, but I manage to stop myself just short of exploding. While she gently licks my balls, she begins to caress my throbbing shaft. She moves her hand up and down my hard cock. She teases the sensitive skin underneath the head with her fingertips. I begin to moan loudly from her touches.

Like Reply
Then she stops licking my balls and moves her mouth over my throbbing shaft. She massages my balls with one hand while kissing and licking my cock. She moves her mouth to the head of my shaft and takes it in her wet mouth, her tongue dancing all around it. Her lips slide slowly down my shaft. I feel her soft wet mouth as she takes every inch of it inside. No girl has ever done this to me. Her tongue makes love to my shaft as it circles and glides over it. I begin to moan louder as I get close to cumming in her mouth. I warn her that I'm close to cumming. I then see the resolve in her eyes to make me cum deep in her mouth and throat. She begins stroking the base of my throbbing cock as she literally fucks my shaft with her wet mouth. She gently squeezes my balls as if to let them know she wants what they hold inside.

I cry out loudly as I explode deep in her mouth and down her throat. She tries to swallow it all, but still some of my hot cum dribbles from the corners of her mouth. She can't possibly swallow all the sperm my body is flooding her mouth with. Her lips clamp around my cock, continuing to suck every drop of cum out of my shaft. I feel so satisfied for the moment, this is a dream come true. She takes my softening cock from her mouth, and looks up at my face. Her lips and chin are covered with my sperm. She uses one hand to wipe my cum from her face. Then she licks it off of her fingers seductively while smiling at me.

She moves up my body and kisses me. I can taste the remains of my sperm in her mouth. I turn with her so that I am now on top of her body. I begin caressing her soft warm body under my hands.

I kiss her gently on her lips while she kisses me back, again snaking her tongue in and around my own mouth and tongue. I then begin to slowly kiss and nibble my way down her neck and chest, covering each spot of her soft skin with my lips and tongue. When I reach her lovely tits, I kiss and lick them, moving ever closer towards her hard nipples.

When I reach her nipples, I take each one gently in my mouth, sucking and nibbling them until she moans from the pleasure. My hands take each of her tits and squeeze them as I suck harder on her nipples as I watch her close her eyes from the intense pleasure. I remove my mouth momentarily at times to let my tongue flutter across her nipples, licking and teasing them as my tongue glides over her areoles. Her hands run through my hair as she holds me tightly to her tits.

Moving away from her lovely breasts, I kiss and lick around her stomach, moving towards your navel. I listen to her moan and whimper from my touches. When I reach her navel, I press my lips around it and let my tongue probe inside. I then begin licking and then gently pulling on her navel ring with my teeth as she began to moan and squirm beneath me. Finally I move from her navel and begin kissing downward from her navel to the soft, trimmed pussy hair. She begins to moan again as I bury myself in her cunt's mound and kiss and lick her sensitive skin.

I lift my face slightly to look at her pussy, so wet and ready for my tongue. I smell the musky scent of her hot wet cunt. She moans louder at my touch, squirming more underneath me. I gently kiss her swollen outer lips. I can taste her pussy juices inside my mouth. My tongue moves upward to touch her throbbing hard clit. I listen to her moan louder when my tongue touches the sensitive bud. My tongue dances and flutters around it. My lips press tightly around her clit. I continue to lick it slowly, then furiously. I can feel her hands grabbing my head, pushing me into her pussy as I separate the outer lips. I penetrate her cunt with a finger while I continue to suck and lick her clit.

Like Reply
She begins to moan louder, telling me that she is close to cumming. I continue to fuck her pussy with my fingers and lick her clit even harder. She finally screams out her orgasm as she humps her cunt hard into my mouth, her juices soak my face and hand. I continue to furiously lick her clit through her intense orgasm. She thrashes beneath me, screaming for me to stop, even though she holds my head tightly to her pussy. She finally collapses from the intensity of her orgasm. She lays her head back on the bed catching her breath.

My cock has had more than enough time to grow hard again, ready to finally penetrate her inviting hole. The one I have dreamed about since I first laid eyes on this woman. Now that my opportunity is in front of me, I realize that beyond my lust to fuck this girl, there is a real love for her that goes beyond her physical treasures.

She looks at me with an intense lust in her eyes as I position myself between her legs. She takes my cock in her hand and guides it towards her wet, tight pussy. I let the head of my throbbing shaft slip in very slowly. Her pussy feels even better than I dreamed it would be. Her cunt feels so wet, warm and tight around my cock. I almost loose it at that moment but I manage to control myself. We look deeply into each other's eyes. I begin to slowly drive my cock deeper into her tight cunt. I hear her moan again as I begin to slowly make love to her. I slowly begin thrusting my hard cock inside her tight cunt, in and out. My thrusts become a little quicker each time. We both can feel my balls slap against her firm tight ass each time I plunge into her body.
I feel her body responding as her hips begin to meet my thrusts with her own, forcing my cock in deeper. We both moan, as we get closer to our mutual orgasm. I lean down to kiss her open mouth while we fuck. I can feel her hands grab my ass, pulling me even deeper into her spasming pussy. I can feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest. The softness of her skin adds to the incredible sensations I'm feeling. As we kiss, our tongues seem to wrestle with each other as we both are consumed with intense lust for the other. As I fuck her faster and harder, my cock drives even deeper into the tightest pussy I've ever felt. Finally, she begins to shout out her orgasm while arching her back. Her pussy squeezes my rigid cock tightly while she endures the most powerful orgasm I've ever witnessed. I can smell her musky cum as it squeezes out of her tightly clinching cunt. I can't take any more of this unbelievable woman as I begin my own intense orgasm as well. I drive my cock into her spasming pussy as hard and deep as I can, my cum erupting deep inside. She loudly cums again, as she feels my cock explode deep inside of her, her pussy again squeezing my softening cock.

We collapse into each other on my bed. Both of us are out of breath and covered with sweat. My cock slides out of her well-fucked pussy. I move next to her while still holding her loosely. Our hands move to touch each other. Before long we're holding each other closely, kissing softly.
Like Reply
"Mark ... I think I'm falling in love with you. I hope that doesn't scare you."

"Melissa, I feel the same way. I've had a crush on you for so long. When I first saw you, I knew I wanted you. Being with you the past few weeks has been ... like a dream come true. Now it feels different, even better. It is no longer a dream. I hope this doesn't scare you, but I know I'm falling in love with you."

"It doesn't scare me. It should, but it doesn't. Mark, I've had a number of boyfriends, you know that. But I've never really been in love with a guy before. It was always just for fun, for a companion really. I want more than that now. I'm not certain where everything is going with us right now. This is so new for me. But I know what I'm feeling for you is real. It feels so wonderful. I can't promise I won't hurt you, babe. But I can promise that I'll never intentionally hurt you."

"I know you can't promise me much right now. We've only been seeing each other a few weeks. But I can promise you the same thing. I'll never intentionally hurt you. I can't imagine doing anything but loving you right now."

"Oh Mark, I'm scared by the rush of these feelings I have for you. I just want us to take our time. Let things happen in their own time. If we're meant to be in love, it will happen. Be patient with me."

"I'll take whatever you have to offer Melissa. I won't push for more until we both are ready."

She leans over me and kisses me deeply. Looking up into her eyes, I can see a real excitement. She breaks out in a wonderful smile as she shakes her head at me.

"I just wish I had met you a few years ago. Things would've been so much better, happier," she says almost wistfully.

"Don't worry about the past baby. Let's just get to know each other and see how things go."

She lays her head on my chest as she cuddles closely to me. I can hear her speak softly to herself something that burns into my mind forever.

"I love you, Mark."

There was no commitment between us at that time. I think we both knew that in time, we probably would make a commitment to each other. But, I also know that she isn't mine now. We agreed that we should continue dating others until we both know for sure how we feel about a relationship. She hints to me that there is so much I don't know about her. I would definitely learn more over the coming weeks.

Like Reply
Nice story bro
Continue
Waiting
Like Reply
good.......
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply