"My conservative mom in tragedy and cuckold son"
Heart 

Hi Guys, I am soon bringing a action filled story. I am currently working in it and will give update soon.    welcome welcome welcome

Thank you,
GIVER
[+] 3 users Like Giver's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Heart 

Hi Guys, welcome to this action filled story.You will get update soon . Heart welcome welcome

Thank you,
GIVER
Like Reply
congrates
Like Reply
Cuck son is my favourite,no good stories in India
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
MOM ( AGE-44)

[Image: 853bf738ce214c4fb90d9c4d0509122d.jpg]
She is my  beautiful  divine tamil mom named Padmini. Her big boobs are appealing yet acts as nurturer. This divine milk from her boobs have provided me with immunity during my childhood and also provided me with her true motherly care.She lives a life of religious woman and loves me soo much that if i am not close to her proximity or in college, she will call me every two hours to verify if i am ok or not.For her after the death of my father, I became the centre of her entire universe and gets her devotion and nourishment all the time.

ME(SON)
I am currently studying bsc from our local college. My age is 22 years.From school to college,I am very posssesive about my mom. The concept of cuckold  son come to me in class 12 ,due to my sex craze friend; sometimes thought erotic fantasies revolving around my mom.
[Image: images.jpg]

MY new priestly father(Rick,35)
Due to destiny or extreme luck he got chance to marry my divine mom by tragedy.
[Image: bd3c5d2f0d9d80b067ac39b5c4dbd787.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Giver's post
Like Reply
Nice story please update more
Like Reply
(16-01-2024, 01:12 AM)Giver Wrote: MOM ( AGE-44)

[Image: 853bf738ce214c4fb90d9c4d0509122d.jpg]
MOM - HOT
clps clps clps clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Can't wait... please update soon.
Like Reply
Before death of my father;my father loved Rick as his own Son. My father helped Rick to get bank loan, so that he can start his own business; Rick miserably failed in that venture.

During the death of my father, I was very young so my mother remarried a guy, he was a relative and owed favors to my dad so eventually he married her so that the money could be protected and there would be a man in the house. This was so that the outsiders wouldn't take advantage of my mom

Because Rick was well-known and harmless, my mother chose him over everyone else when they were pressuring her to get married so she could have companionship and security. When asked about his marriage, all he did was nod. It appeared as though he was indifferent to it. He was deep in his own fantasy land. Rick and my mother eventually tied the knot. I left for the hostel to finish my coursework.

Rick was a poor guy, but gives all his money to pay my father debt from outsider. Mom wanted to marry a guy who is strong, fatherly figure, not interested in sex or family; basically she doesn't want to have sex or bear anyone child anymore) but need someone as protector. All these specifications match with Rick.
At age of 40,my mom married Rick 34 and started to lead a happy life. They are currently married for 4 years without sex or physical intimacy and also interacted very less. Introvert Rick speak less with your mom . Mom somehow developed a motherly love for Rick.

[Image: images.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Giver's post
Like Reply
Please continue the story
Like Reply