who watches the watchmen Chapter 9A
It seems that Aurelius has abandoned this story - here is my humble attempt

It was quite a bombshell .  Menaka  wanting to live in  Delhi  as Dara's  wife. Was I losing control over my wife. Menaka could never spend more than one day without Ayan and now she was talking about 2 months !!

A couple of days passed without the topic being raised.  Menaka enrolled tin the local gym and started going to the salons and spas quite a bit. Weeks passed and Menaka was looking great. Still voluptuous, her body was looking more toned and sexier. Even her trips to the salon were showing  their impact - her face was glowing and frankly her hair was glossier and looking great.

With her weight loss, Menaka's confidence was growing and she started wearing her old fitted jeans and sleeveless tops.

Menaka always used to attract attention when going out but now she was a real headturner.

A couple of months passed and neither of us had broached the topic of Delhi.  Dara had returned from hospital and had resumed his duties. He kept his distance and the entire thing seemed like a dream.

It was the month of May and I was due to return to the ship. We were having breakfast after dropping Ayan to school when Menaka said - have you decided.

Decided What ? whether you will take Ayan with you on the ship.

I had thought it was just a whim, but obviously the thought had been festering for months.

what do i do now !!

Menaka looked at me silently and went to the kitchen.

That  night Menaka wore a gajra in her hair and came and sat on the floor clasped my legs. When she laid her head on my lap I didn't know what to say.

and somehow it just popped out " so when do you want to leave for Delhi"
[+] 3 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi, nice comeback. Please continue and give more updates. Thanks!
Like Reply
(10-01-2024, 10:50 PM)rajivtand Wrote: It seems that Aurelius has abandoned this story - here is my humble attempt

It was quite a bombshell .  Menaka  wanting to live in  Delhi  as Dara's  wife. Was I losing control over my wife. Menaka could never spend more than one day without Ayan and now she was talking about 2 months !!

A couple of days passed without the topic being raised.  Menaka enrolled tin the local gym and started going to the salons and spas quite a bit. Weeks passed and Menaka was looking great. Still voluptuous, her body was looking more toned and sexier. Even her trips to the salon were showing  their impact - her face was glowing and frankly her hair was glossier and looking great.

With her weight loss, Menaka's confidence was growing and she started wearing her old fitted jeans and sleeveless tops.

Menaka always used to attract attention when going out but now she was a real headturner.

A couple of months passed and neither of us had broached the topic of Delhi.  Dara had returned from hospital and had resumed his duties. He kept his distance and the entire thing seemed like a dream.

It was the month of May and I was due to return to the ship. We were having breakfast after dropping Ayan to school when Menaka said - have you decided.

Decided What ? whether you will take Ayan with you on the ship.

I had thought it was just a whim, but obviously the thought had been festering for months.

what do i do now !!

Menaka looked at me silently and went to the kitchen.

That  night Menaka wore a gajra in her hair and came and sat on the floor clasped my legs. When she laid her head on my lap I didn't know what to say.

and somehow it just popped out " so when do you want to leave for Delhi"

It's good to see your p.o.v of this story... let's see how it unfolds. Since possibilities are endless ,but atleast please don't make her have sex with other low class people in delhi, it's already there in original one.

Try get her pregnant with dara's baby, Dara menaka and her husband's dilemma and also a slight time jump to show that menaka's elder son has grown up 2 or 3 years and he is introduced to his sibling then how menaka manages with Dara in presence of 2 kids at home

All the best... hope the updates will not take too much gaps
[+] 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post
Like Reply
Wonderful writings....
Hope some continuation now...
Like Reply
This story was great. If you want to play a sequel to it, then it has to make a complete turn and end as the second part. But care should be taken that the story is limited to Dara, Menaka and her husband. Never make Menka have sex with more than one lower class man. Only Menka should have a relationship with Dara. And there is no need for monotony if there is no effort to prolong it unnecessarily. The second episode would be rather lively if Menka gives birth to Dara's two children, and how she deals with her own husband and children, and second husband Dara and the children born to her. The story will be great if Menka is a housewife of two families and how efficiently she manages the families and the real husband secretly gets jealous, because Menka is more caring towards her Dara's family.

Carry on. If you can take the story forward like this. I will occasionally draw a few pictures for this story.
[+] 1 user Likes Henry's post
Like Reply
(11-01-2024, 11:41 PM)Henry Wrote: This story was great. If you want to play a sequel to it, then it has to make a complete turn and end as the second part. But care should be taken that the story is limited to Dara, Menaka and her husband. Never make Menka have sex with more than one lower class man. Only Menka should have a relationship with Dara. And there is no need for monotony if there is no effort to prolong it unnecessarily. The second episode would be rather lively if Menka gives birth to Dara's two children, and how she deals with her own husband and children, and second husband Dara and the children born to her. The story will be great if Menka is a housewife of two families and how efficiently she manages the families and the real husband secretly gets jealous, because Menka is more caring towards her Dara's family.

Carry on. If you can take the story forward like this. I will occasionally draw a few pictures for this story.

Why you put so many conditions . 

he has not even started the story properly.
Like Reply
Continue,great start. sounds promising.
Like Reply
Update
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
A couple of weeks passed in a blink and it was time for me to go on my next assignment. It was for 4 months and we had taken permission for Ayan to be enrolled in Distance Education so that he would not miss out on his studies.

We had surrendered the lease for the flat and sold the furniture. The remaining stuff was sent to our village home.

But in this few weeks, I noticed a change in Menaka. She had started to distance herself from both Ayan and me. I tried to get close to her a couple of times but she was clear – that she was Dara’s for the next couple of months till she joined us on the ship after 2 months. Till then, no sex with her.

D-day arrived, we loaded our luggage in the taxi and left for Mumbai docks. Menaka came up with us to my cabin to settle Ayan’s stuff . There was tears in our eyes and Ayan, who had been so excited about the trip, now started crying as he realised he would not be seeing his mother for some months. I could make out that Menaka was also effected by this and I then blurted out – come with us !

Menaka gave a sad smile and said – too far, too late and anyway it’s only a couple of months.

She was wearing a simple cotton salwar kameez which she would normally wear at home. All the jewelry that she had had been put in the bank locker as per Dara’s instruction. She was to go to him with absolutely nothing – no money , no phone , no jewelry and with only the clothes she was wearing

It was time for the ship to leave and a last family hug. Menaka was waving to us from the shore till we could see the docks.
Like Reply
Super start
Like Reply
With a fast beating heart Menaka turned and walked towards the bus stand. It had been years since she had taken a bus ride. Prakash earned well and they had always used their own car or taken a taxi. But with Dara's 20 rupee note in hand , a taxi was out of question.

At last the bus for the railway station came and she pushed her way onto the jam-packed bus. half an hour later

Somehow she managed a seat and half an hour later the call for the station stop came. She got out and went towards the clocktower and started looking for Dara.

There were 3 hours for the departure time but where was Dara ? She didn't even have a mobile phone to call him. 30 minutes had passed and Menaka's anxiety level was rising . After 1 hour she was on the verge of tears - What would she do ? No money , no place to stay. What was Dara upto ?

It was nearly departure time for the train and with unseeing eyes Menaka got up and bumped into a person. She looked up - it was Dara.

Menaka lost her cool and opened her mouth to give Dara a piece of her mind but before that Dara said " Hurry we will miss the train but before that you will have to change ".

He handed her a plastic bag and told her " go to the toilet and change into Nepali attire , you are now a Gurkha's wife and will have to dress accordingly"

'Do we have time, we will miss the train".

Dara said " don't worry I have changed the tickets, we have the time but still hurry up"

She went inside and opened the bag and found a colourful blouse -wise top with a dupatta and long skirt. She changed into the clothes and came out with the salwar kameez in the plastic bag.

Dara took the plastic bag from her and gave her his old army kit -bag to carry.

Menaka had to hurry to keep pace with him. When walking past a beggar woman Dara thrust the bag into her hands before Menaka could say anything.

Just as they reached their compartment the train started to move.

Dara said " Change of plans we are now going to Gorakhpur and cross the border to meet my family. I haven't met them for a long time and my mother has been wanting to see her bahu 's face for quite some time. We can then go a report at Delhi."

"But why did you give away my clothes. I will need them later. "

Dara smiled and said " don't worry my rani , I will take care of the later"

It was a third class apartment and Dara had not got time to make reservations. Luckily , Dara managed to pay the TE and get a berth. He then took out a packet of food fand said let's have dinner and go to sleep early .

It was a tight squeeze on the berth and Dara took full advantage and his hands started working overtime under the chadar he had carried with him. But that was all, there were too many families all around them .

Next day morning they arrived at Gorakhpur and walked towards the tempo stand to cross over to Nepal.

Dara suddenly smiled and ran towards a man sitting at the tempo stand office and hugged him.

"Jagdish you are still here . Had hoped to meet you. Your bhabhi lost her hand bag with ger ID cards. Need your help to cross over"

Jagdish was taken aback, " Bhabhi what bhabhi, when did you marry ? and how did you manage to hook such a young and gorgeous babe"

Menaka started blushing and Dara said " will tell you everything , now start the arrangements . we need to reach home before evening"

Jagdish said " well there has been a crackdown, border security officer are insisting on ID cards . There is one way, show your old ID card from the army and tell them that she is your wife. They are usually lenient with retired Gurkhas. But where is Bhabhi's mangalsutra and sindoor. They will expect to see that."

"Arrey, that's long story , we will arrange them and come back"

Dara took her arm and went towards the market. They went into a jewelry shop and asked the shopowner for mangalsutras. But all the gold ones were so expensive. Dara was in a fix. He whispered to Menaka, lets go for imitation jewelry. No one will be able to make out. Menaka smiled - Fake husband and fake jewelry.

Anyway, they bought a mangalsutra and sindoor and came back to the stand as a married couple.

Everything worked out as planned and they reached Dara's village in Nepal
[+] 4 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply
So good
Like Reply
Good One. Please Dont make Menaka a slut. Till Last 2 day's and In last 2 day dara Give Parmisan To all
Like Reply
nice
keep rocking
Like Reply
It was only a 3 hour trip by tempo to the village but Menaka had aches and pains all over her body.

New of their arrival spread like livefire and by the time they reached Dara's house,, an woman in her 50's and young boy who strongly resembled Dara was waiting for them.

Dara rushed forward and touched her feet and hugged her and said "Mai, I really missed you . "

"Nonsense, if you really did , where were you these last couple of years. Anyway, who did you bring along with you? My bahu ?"

Dara smiled and said " I told you that I would come back with a Bahu. Are you happy now !"

"let me do the aarti first and welcome my beautiful bahu, then we will talk"

After the welcome they went inside and the question started - where & how did they meet, when did they get married .......

Mai said " I do not accept this marriage. It is a marriage only if our family rituals are carried out by our panditji in the presence of the family and village people. So, we will have to check for an auspicious date for the ceremony"

Panditji was immediately called and after checking said " tomorrow dawn is the best date and time in the next few months.

Dara said " what's the hurry, we will come back after a couple of months "

But Mai was obstinate, "tomorrow is the day and that's final."

Menaka signalled Dara and said I want to see the village. They went outside and she whispered " what's going on ? this is meant to be a fake marriage for fun. How can we go through an actual religious ceremony ? Don't forget I am married with a child. Tell them that it's not possible right now "

Dara grabbed her hand and said " let me show you our fields. "

After reaching the outskirts of the village , Dara said " We need to go through with this as you don't have any ID proof with you and this will be needed while going back to India, on the train and even at the Society as the durwans quarters are inside the complex"

Menaka realised with a shock that she actaully did not have any ID proof and without her mobile phone she could not even generate any e- copies.

Next morning , Mai woke her up and presented her with freshly stitched bridal clothes and said have a bath quickly Muhurat is fast approaching.

Menaka had fallen asleep as she was exhausted after the long and strenuous journey and with Mai rushing her was not getting time to think. Her entire mind was in a fog and she didn't know what to do.

She had a quick bath and wore her new clothes. Mai banged on the door and said " hurry up, panditji is waiting ". Shde came out and Mai said that I will put on your bridal make up myself and you must wear the family jewelry which is now yours.

They went to the temple and before she realised it a couple of hours had passed , the pheras were over and Dara was putting sindoor in her maang.

The Marriage Registrar was waiting outside under a tree with a large register on a table. Dara held her hand and walked to the table and signed the Register and handed her the pen. She took it and looked at the Register to sign her signature and saw RAMBHA GURUNG written below Dara's name.

"Hurry up and sign, people are waiting for us.

It now sank into her mind, she was now married to Dara and there was the Marriage Certificate to prove it.

There was a big bhoj that night and plenty of Nepali liquor to drink.

Menaka usually did not drink but as the village tradition was that the bride had to match the groom drink for drink, she was totally drunk in a couple of hours.

It was dark when she got up next morning as the curtains had been drawn.

She was naked and could feel Dara's dick poking her butt and before she could say anything she was rolled over and pushed onto her knees and started to get fucked doggy style.

Dara always had strong endurance and a large dick. But today, his dick was like an iron rod an d she was getting fucked like a sledge hammer. He cupped her breasts and twisted her nipples hard, and somehow the combination made Menaka go absolutely crazy as her entire body spasmed with the largest and most intense orgasm that she ever had.
[+] 5 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply
(13-01-2024, 11:58 PM)rajivtand Wrote: It was only a 3 hour trip by tempo to the village but Menaka had aches and pains all over her body.

New of their arrival spread like livefire and by the time they reached Dara's house,, an woman in her 50's and young boy who strongly resembled Dara was waiting for them.

Dara rushed forward and touched her feet and hugged her and said "Mai, I really missed you . "

"Nonsense, if you really did , where were you these last couple of years. Anyway, who did you bring along with you? My bahu ?"

Dara smiled and said " I told you that I would come back with a Bahu. Are you happy now !"

"let me do the aarti first and welcome my beautiful  bahu, then we will talk"

After the welcome they went inside and the question started  - where & how did they meet, when did they get married .......

Mai said " I do not accept this marriage. It is a marriage only if our family rituals are carried out by our panditji in the presence of the family and village people. So, we will have to check for an auspicious date for the ceremony"

Panditji was immediately called and after checking said " tomorrow dawn  is the best date and time in the next few months.

Dara said " what's the hurry, we will come back after a couple of months "

But Mai was obstinate, "tomorrow is the day and that's final."

Menaka signalled Dara and said I want to see the village. They went outside and she whispered  " what's going on ? this is meant to be a fake marriage for fun. How can we go through an actual religious ceremony ? Don't forget I am married with a child. Tell them that it's not possible right now "

Dara grabbed her hand and said " let me show you our fields. "  

After reaching the outskirts of the village , Dara said " We need to go through with this as you don't have any ID proof with you and this will be needed while going back to India, on the train and even at the Society as the durwans quarters are inside the complex"

Menaka realised with a shock that she actaully did not have any ID proof and without her mobile phone she could not even generate any e- copies.

Next morning , Mai woke her up and presented her with freshly stitched bridal clothes and said have a bath quickly Muhurat is fast approaching.

Menaka had fallen asleep as she was exhausted after the long and strenuous journey and with Mai rushing her was not getting time to think. Her entire  mind was in a fog and she didn't know what to do.

She had a quick bath and wore her new clothes. Mai banged on the door and said " hurry up, panditji is waiting ". Shde came out and Mai said that I will put on your bridal make up myself and you must wear the family jewelry which is now yours.

They went to the temple and before she realised it a couple of hours had passed , the pheras were over and Dara was putting sindoor in  her maang.

The Marriage Registrar was waiting outside under a tree with a large register on a table. Dara held her hand and walked to the table and signed the Register and handed her the pen. She took it and looked at the Register to sign her signature and  saw RAMBHA GURUNG written below Dara's name.

"Hurry up and sign, people are waiting for us.

It now sank into her mind, she was now married to Dara and there was the Marriage Certificate  to prove it.

There was a big bhoj that night and plenty of Nepali liquor to drink.

Menaka usually did not drink but as the village tradition was that the bride had to match the groom drink for drink, she was totally drunk in a couple of hours.

It was dark when she got up next morning as the curtains had been drawn.

She was naked and could feel Dara's dick poking her butt and before she could say anything she was rolled over and pushed onto her knees and started to get fucked doggy style.

Dara always had strong endurance and a large dick. But today, his dick was like an iron rod an d she was getting fucked like a sledge hammer. He cupped her breasts and twisted her nipples hard, and somehow the combination made Menaka go absolutely crazy as her entire body spasmed with the largest and most intense orgasm that she ever had.

buildup is great but limit her to dara onl and get her pregnant this time.
Like Reply
The ripples of pleasure continued to roll through her and her hangover was quickly vanishing. Eyes closed in pleasure , she lovingly caressed his body. Wow, she never realised that Dara had such an awesome six- pack body. He kissed her hard and it seemed that even his tongue had learnt some new tricks. Being home had really brought out an improved version of Dara.

He had got hard again and pushing her thighs apart put his dick inside her cunt. With one push he went straight inside her well lubricated cunt and started moving like a jackhammer. Menaka was moaning with pleasure with each of the deep strokes hitting her cervix. This was the best ever sex that she had ever had. She soon reached her orgasm when he exploded in her and jets of cum hit her cervix and started overflowing from her cunt. It was just tooo much for her and her lay down with her eyes closed drowning in pleasure when he straddled her chest and pushed his cum covered dick into her mouth. Even though exhausted by now, Menaka decided that he deserved the best blowjob of his life and put all her skills into it and he soon came into her mouth. Even his cum tasted better and she gulped it down and licked her lips.

He drew her close and then started mauling her breasts - alternating sucking and biting them with little nibbles in-between. She was feeling great when suddenly the door opened. She shrieked and looked through the strands of jasmine surrounding the bed and saw Dara standing at the door.
Like Reply
Mast bhai pr thode bade update do na
Like Reply
Oh my God, then who had just fucked her. 

She turned  and saw Dara's younger brother Raj lying next to her. Dara came to the bed and raised his hand,  Menaka cringed before him expecting a slap but then he smiled and said " how was it ? Are the Gurungs upto your standard ?"

She was dumbfounded as why he seemed to be fine  with this. He had reacted so badly when she had played around with Banke and this was their suhag raat after all.

Menaka started crying and said "I'm sorry , I don't know what happened. I thought it was you" 

"Don't worry, We are just following the village tradition. Only the eldest son brings home a bride. All the brothers marry her. This avoids fights in the family and division of our land. Raj is also your husband. That's why when I put the mangalsutra around your neck and he put the red bangles on your wrist. I hope Raj gave satisfaction. He has less experience than me but has youth on his side"

Menaka didn't know to react. Two days back, she had one husband and today three husbands. She was not a bigamist but a polygamist.

"You look gorgeous and are glowing after fucking. But Mai is waiting for her bahu. Wear your clothes and go touch her feet" annd went out of the room.

She got up and started looking for her clothes when Raj grabbed her and said " Kutiya, Bhaiya has got us the best maal I could ever dream of. I have been practicing with all the whores of the district. Between Bhaiya and me, you won't be able to walk straight "

She shook off his hand and bent down to pick up her long sleeved choli from the ground when he swatted her big  bouncy backside - kya gaand hai !

Menaka wore her bridal choli & skirt and went outside . She touched Mai's feet , who blessed her saying " Sada suhaagan raho. May you have a fruitful marriage. After Dara's first wife's death I have given up hope that he would get married again and has Raj cannot marry as per our tradition and did not expect to hold my grandchildren in my arms. You look quite healthy with good child bearing hips. Between the two of my sons, I expect to hear good news soon !"

Menaka didn't know what to say. This was a fake temporary marriage for only 2 months. She already had a husband and kid and had told Prakash no more kids, one is enough. Though Prakash was not happy with this, he agreed to use condoms. 

Sex with Dara was great because they didn't need to use condoms due to  a war injury to Dara's groin which meant that he couldn't have kids with no risk of pregnancy. but what about Raj ? This was meant to be a 2-month fling to feed her fantasy. She didn't want any kids out of this. Prakash might not be okay with rearing a watchman's son. 

Menaka was freaking out. - what if she was already pregnant with Raj's kid. 

After the lunch invitation at a neighbours place they went home. Dara was catching up with friends. and Raj walked back with her. Her arms were itching and she asked him for some cream. While he went to Mai's room to get the cream, Menaka rolled up the sleeves of her choli blouse and saw a tattoo  on her right arm which said RAMBHA DARA GURUNG in bold letters. 

" What is this ?" 

Raj came in with the cream and said " You were totally drunk last night . As it is part of our tradition that the wife has to bear the the name of her primary husband on her right arm. , Mai and I thought that it was best to do this when you were drunk so that the tattooing does not hurt you. You have my name on your left thigh just above your knee. After all, Bhaiya will always get more prominence than me in public"

This was becoming too much. This was meant to be a temporary marriage but she had landed up with permanent tattoos. She would have to now go in for laser removal.

Dara came in and said " I have fixed everything . We  need to the District HO for our ID cards. I have borrowed a neighbour's mobike. We have to leave right now"

They got onto the Royal Enfield and Menaka was holding on tight to Dara. When they left the village , Menaka tugged his shirt and signalled him to stop.

She showed him the tatoo . " what's going on ? You know that this is a fake marriage. I can't go around with this tattoo once I  go back to Prakash and what is this Rambha business "

Dara laughed and said " I realised that we would need new IDs for the next few months. After all, we can't use your existing IDs with Saheb's name and address. So I thought , let me make a new ID without any connection to your old ID. And the name Rambha; well Menaka is an apsara and so is Rambha, and I wanted you to remain an apsara. Also, the best fuck that I had before you,  was from Rambha - the juiciest whore in Kamatipura"

They got back on the bike and went to the District HO. Dara may have been a lowly watchman in Mumbai but here he was a man of substance and was given a lot of respect from everyone. They took her photo and immediately handed over the ID card.

Menaka was feeling out of sorts - she was losing her identity . This was becoming too much !

A couple of Dara's friends saw them and asked Dara - Our Bhabhi ? You lucky dog , you always had the luck of the devil with women . But she looks too young and sexy for you. If you need any help , let us know  ha ha ha.

Dara was feeling quite proud of his sexy wife. If only they knew that she was a high class Memsaab , they would die of envy,

Have a couple of drinks with us  to  celebrate your marriage, unless you feel that you are now out of our league.

No, no but only one, as I need to get back and return the mobike.

After 5 or 6  glasses of Nepali whiskey, Dara got up and said enough - I have drank and so has my wife , now it's time to go.

Dara was driving really fast and in fright , Menaka was holding on tight.

Suddenly he stopped the bike and said I need to piss. He got down and went behind a tree and called her. I need your help.

It was now getting dark and Menaka was getting worried because Dara was totally drunk. She also had 2 glasses and was feeling quite high herself. 

She went to the tree and Dara grabbed her and said " when I call you, you come running . you are not a memsaab here . you are Rambha, my nepali  jaroo - my wife . that's your identity now"

He pushed her to her knees and said " open your mouth . you will drink my piss. After all as your new husband , I need to do something to you  that you have not done with your earlier husband"

He forced open her mouth and pushed in his cock. His bladder was full and his piss came gushing out faster than she could drink it and it spilled all over her blouse. The piss was strong with whiskey and drinking it was making her even more intoxicated..

Dara taggered and grabbed her blouse and tore it off. It's dirty now - I don't want your blouse to dirty my shirt when you sit behind me . Anyway . lets fuck now, I am feeling quite horny. 

Dara threw her on a nearby haystack and said " Fucking in the fields is also an experience. Lets enjoy. As your newly wedded husband, I want to fuck a virgin but as Saab has taken your cunt, the only option is your arse so today I will fuck your virgin arsehole.

Menaka's  head was reeling from all the liquor she had drunk but had sense enough to realise that his huge dick would tear apart her aresehole. 

Dara could not be stopped so it was better to find some lubricant. but where would she find it in the middle of a field. Using spit wouldn't be enough. She could manage the 8 inches but his dick  was too thick.

By now she was totally nude and Dara was struggling to open his trousers. Menaka quickly ran to the bike and got out the bottle of castrol  bike lubricant . Dara got wild when he saw the bottle. "Kutiya, do you expect that to touch my dick.  Use spit , that enough - you are now a Gurkahas wife not some Memsaab. But he was so drunk that she managed to pour some into her arse before he noticed.

Grabbing her long hair he  pushed her onto her knees like a bitch and shoved his dick into her hole with one push. The pain was excruciating and Menaka nearly passed out from the pain. Dara had gone md and was behaving like a dog in heat. Each thrust was harder and faster than the last. She did not think that she would be able to take it much longer, why wasn't he coming ? Thank god for the lubricant. 

Dara was calling her randi, chinal and various names in Nepali and gradually, she started to feel good with a tingling session in the cunt. He came with an explosion in her arse which by now ; on fire. Some liquid was trickling out of her arse - was it his cum or her blood.

They started  to wear their clothes. but  her  blouse was in tatters with all the buttons ripped off. She did not dare to tell Dara  as she was scared that it would spoil his mood. She would ask him for his shirt after traveling some distance . He would not want to enter the village with his wife topless on the bike.

Dara started the bike and sped through the night . Menaka was feeling great with her bare boobs rubbing against his back with her open hair flying in the wind. They had nearly reached the village when  Dara s stopped the bike and got down. He took off his shirt and gave it to her and said " Never argue or deny me anything, I am your mard. It's better that you learn that right away"

They  reached the house and she rushed inside before they could see that she was wearing his shirt. She quickly locked the door from inside and took off her clothes. As she was reaching for the fresh clothes that mai had got for her, she heard a chuckle and her " Bhaiya seems to be in competition with me to see who gets you pregnant"

She laughed and said " go and get an imported condom. I won't fuck you without protection"

"What do you mean . What about last night ? you seemed okay with that"

" I didn't know about your village tradition so I did not know that you would be fucking me but as  Dara cannot have kids I was not using protection"

Raj started laughing . " Bhaiyya will never change his spots. He is still using the same trick to avoid using condoms as he used to do with the village wive

" What do you mean ?"

" Bhaiyya is a total man and is virile . Don't worry, he is fully capable of fathering children.

She fell from the heavens. Dara had been regularly fucking her without condoms she could be pregnant right now. She had trusted him and was feeling  betrayed.

Mai was calling her for the wedding dawaat. It was a simple feast - mutton curry and rice but the booze was flowing. 

Menaka was feeling depressed with the betrayal and started drinking till she passed out.

The ladies of the village gathered and picked her up and took her home.

The next morning Menaka got up with Raj fucking her cunt with enthusiasm. But she was hurting all over  and was not enjoying the sex. Raj of course was really enjoying the morning fuck .

After the fuck she got up and felt her breasts. My god, there were large silver rings that had been put into her nipples and welded shut. Even her cunt had rings inserted on both sides. and all her cunt  hair had been removed 

Menaka lost her cool and started shouting " who has done this to me ?"

Mai came into the room and pushed Raj out and said " let me explain. This is our tradition. These are your wedding rings to prove your obedience and chastity. I got the local jeweller to do this last night. when you were drunk. The nipple rings ensure that your husband can tie you down   by fastening ropes to  your nipples  and  whip you even you are disobedient. The cunt rings are meant for  a lock to ensure your chastity. We even got your cunt hair removed specially by laser. That is Raj's choot dikaye gift to you.

Menaka realised that there was no point in arguing ,  she would have to get the rings removed before she went back to Prakash.

The next few nights passed in a blur. for the first time in her life she was double teamed by the brothers and experienced the joy of double penetration. 

She tried raising the issue of using condoms but never got the opportunity after Dara got her some oral contraceptive pills. 

Raj had a small hut in the fields where you used to stay during the crop season. The brothers use to take turns to take her to the hut for fucking sessions after plying her with the local liquor. She had now acquired a taste for liquor but got drunk after a couple of pegs. When drunk, she never really knew what they did with her other than the fact that she enjoyed the sessions.

A week had passed and it was time for them to go to Delhi
[+] 4 users Like rajivtand's post
Like Reply