Incest Widow Mother's cuckold
Hello friends,

This is a fictional story of a widowed 48 year old nymph woman. After the death of her husband, she has several sexual encounters, some of which are incestuous in nature. 

She has a timid and shy son. The son discovers the sexual encounters of his mother. The story takes twists and turns around several other characters. Hope you will enjoy this new story. 

PART 1

Thanks,

Yours....Rasbhari 
[+] 3 users Like Rasbhari's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Best of luck rasbhari...and fast update
Like Reply
please start. if possible have son use mom first, then exhibit her in public, before pimping her out!
Like Reply
Please start the story
Like Reply
Part 1

Veena Sharma is a stunning woman, with glowing skin that seems to radiate from within. Her lush, dark hair falls in soft waves around her face, bringing out the warmth in her hazel eyes. At 48 years old, she has maintained her youthful allure and sensuality. 
Her skin has a natural glow and a golden undertone, making her look youthful despite her age. Her alluring eyes are a deep brown, framed by thick lashes that flutter seductively. She possesses a beautiful smile and full lips that seem to invite kisses.
Her figure is thick and full, with ample natural breasts that strain against the fabric of her low cut blouse. Her rounded, chubby ass sways with each step she takes. She carries herself with confidence and grace, her curvaceous figure catching the eye of anyone who passes by.
Veena's eyes sparkle with mischief and seduction as she speaks. Her body language exudes confidence and a flirtatious nature. She playfully bites her lip and runs her fingers along her curves, hinting at hidden desires. Her movements are graceful and her gaze is suggestive, leaving a trail of mystery wherever she goes.

Ravi, 24, stands at a mere 5'6" with a lean build and messy dark hair. He carries himself with a slight hunch, inherited from his timid and shy father. Though he may blend into the background, there is a gentle kindness in his eyes that reflects his late father's love. Ravi is Veena's only son and they live in a lavish village house with his grandfather.

Pratap, the distinguished patriarch of the family. He was the grandfather of Ravi, and father in law of Veena. He was an ex army retired office. Pratap stands tall and proud, despite his age of 65. His gray hair is neatly combed and styled, showing off his distinguished features. Though his skin may have wrinkles and signs of age, he exudes a charm that draws people towards him. He stands tall, towering over both Veena and Ravi with his broad shoulders and sturdy build, a testament to his years of physical training and discipline.
Pratap's endowment was nothing short of remarkable, with its extraordinary size and girth. His reputation preceded him, as he had indulged in numerous sexual encounters without ever tiring or losing his insatiable sex drive. It was rumored that some women couldn't handle his size, but for those who could, the pleasure was beyond measure. Pratap was a true master in the art of lovemaking, and his well-endowed member only added to his allure and prowess. He was a force to be reckoned with in the bedroom, leaving a trail of satisfied partners in his wake. 

After years of living in the bustling city, Ravi returned to his quiet village home. As he walked down the familiar dirt path, he could feel a sense of nostalgia and excitement fill him. When he finally reached the small wooden gate, his mother rushed out with open arms, tears streaming down her face. He hugged her tightly, feeling her warm embrace and inhaling her familiar scent. Then, he entered the house and saw his grandfather sitting in his usual spot on the porch. Ravi bowed respectfully and greeted him with a smile. The whole family gathered around the dining table for lunch, sharing stories and catching up on lost time. As they laughed and reminisced, Ravi couldn't help but feel grateful for these simple yet precious moments with his loved ones. The house was filled with warmth and joy, and it felt like he had never left at all.

As they sat down for dinner, Ravi couldn't help but notice how Pratap's eyes seemed to linger on Veena's exposed midriff. He watched as Pratap's hand grazed against her skin when she leaned over to serve him food. It made Ravi feel uncomfortable and a little jealous, but he brushed it off and continued eating his own meal.
After dinner, Ravi noticed Pratap and Veena slip away from the table and head to the kitchen. He could hear their low voices, but their words were muffled. Curiosity piqued, he tiptoed towards the door and pressed his ear against it, trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Pratap (whispering): Veena, my dear, I can't resist any longer. I want to make do it tonight.
Veena (also whispering): How is that possible with Ravi here at home? We must wait until he goes back to the city for work.
Pratap: But I cannot control myself any longer. It's been so long since we've been intimate.
Veena: You are such a naughty man, bauji. We can't risk being caught by Ravi.
Ravi (eavesdropping from behind the kitchen door): What are you two talking about?
Veena: Just discussing some household matters, beta. Don't worry about it.
Ravi (to himself): Why are they being so secretive? It's mysterious.
Pratap: Veena, please. I promise to be quiet and discreet. I need you.
Veena: Okay, but we must be careful. Come back to me after Ravi is asleep
Pratap: Thank you, bahu. I will patiently wait for our time together.

The clock read 1:47 AM when Ravi's senses were jolted awake by a series of strange sounds. He sat up in bed, straining to make sense of what he was hearing. As he crept towards his bedroom door, the noises grew louder and more distinct. It sounded like someone moaning and grunting, almost in pain. His heart raced as he realized the sounds were coming from his mother's room down the hall. With trepidation, Ravi made his way towards her closed door, pressing his ear against it to listen more closely. Through the locked door, he could hear his mother's voice in between gasps and groans. He strained to make out her words and the situation became clear - Veena was with a man, and they were having an intimate moment. Shock and confusion overwhelmed Ravi as he tried to process this new information about his own mother.

[img][Image: 39494914-047-a0f7.jpg][/img]

Ravi hears the conversation between his mother and grandfather
Veena: (grunting) Oh babuji, your dick is monstrous.
Pratap: (panting) You like that, bahu? Pleasure yourself on my cock.
Veena: (continues moaning and grunting) Yes, yes...harder, babuji.
Pratap: (thrusting faster) I want to see you from a different angle, bahu. Turn over for me.
Veena: (struggling to speak between moans) Babuji...I don't think I can...
Pratap: (encouragingly) Come on, bahu. Let's try something new. Doggy style.
Veena: (panicking) No, no...not in my asshole!
Pratap: (reassuringly) Don't worry, bahu. I just want to fuck your pussy tonight.
Veena: (gasping with pleasure) Oh yes, babuji! Fuck me hard!
Pratap: (groaning) You like it when I take control, bahu?
Veena: (moaning loudly) Yes, yes! Control me all night long, babuji!

Ravi's heart raced as he eavesdropped on the conversation between his mother Veena and her lover Pratap. His cheeks flushed with shock and arousal as he heard their explicit talk about their sexual escapades in her locked bedroom. Despite his timid and shy nature, Ravi couldn't resist the urge to touch himself as he listened to Veena's moans of pleasure. It wasn't until later that he realised the shocking truth - Veena, a 48-year-old widow, was engaged in a sexual relationship with Pratap, a 65-year-old grandfather who Ravi had always seen as a father figure.

[img][Image: 39494914-093-444b.jpg][/img]

He continued to listen 
Veena: "Babuji, aahh...yes, just like that. Harder, please."
Pratap: "Your body is so thick and delicious, bahu. I can't resist you."
Veena: "Mhhh...don't stop, Pratap ji. Give it to me, deeper."
Pratap: "You're an insatiable woman, Veena. But I love it."
Veena: "Aaaahhh...I'm your widow bahu, but you make me feel alive again."
Pratap: "You're my perfect little slut, aren't you? Take it all for babuji."
Veena: "Yes, yes...I'm yours, all yours."
Veena: "Aaahh...mhmmm...yes, just like that bahu."
With a primal growl, Pratap grabs Veenas ample breasts from behind and squeezes them hard enough to leave bruises.
Pratap: "Your big breasts feel so good in my hands, babuji. I love squeezing them."
Veena: "But be gentle, they're still sensitive from last night."
Pratap: "Don't worry bahu, I know exactly how to please you."
(Veena moans and grunts as Pratap continues to fondle her body. He then roughly grips and kneads the soft flesh of her midriff, relishing in her gasps of pleasure mingled with pain.)
Veena: "Ohhh...it feels ticklish when you touch my fleshy midriff like that."
Pratap: "I can't help it, I love the way it protrudes. You look like a pregnant woman in her first trimester."
Veena: (giggles) "You always know how to make me feel beautiful, babuji."
Veena: "Aaaahhhh...oh god, babuji!"
Pratap: "That's it, my bahu. Give it to me."
Veena: "Mhhhhh...yes, yes, yes!"
Pratap: "Are you close to your third orgasm?"
Veena: "Yes, I'm so close. Oh god, babuji, keep going!" Pratap: "I want you to squirt your juices on my dick. Do it for me, bahu."
Veena: "Mmmm...okay, I'll try." s
The rhythmic sound of "plop...plop...plop" echoed through the air, punctuated by the muffled thud of bodies colliding in a passionate dance.
Veena: "Oh fuck...babuji...I'm gonna come!"
Pratap: "That's it bahu, give it to me. Come all over my dick."
loud moans and squelching sounds as Veena reaches her climax
Pratap: grunting "Yes...that's it...you're doing so well, bahu."
Veena: "Babuji...oh god...it feels so good...aaahhhhhh"
more moaning and the room is filled with the sound of their intense lovemaking
Ravi stood behind the locked door of Veena's bedrom, heart racing as he listened to the muffled sounds of Veena and Pratap's moans coming from her bedroom. He couldn't help himself and felt a sudden warmth spreading in his pants as he imagined their intimate activities. When he reached out to see he noticed he had cummed in his pants.
The rhythmic thud of Veena and Pratap's bodies colliding "plop....plop.....plop....plop " came to an abrupt halt. Ravi could hear nothing but the sound of Veena's heavy, ragged breaths behind the locked door.
Veena: Ohhh...ohh babuji, that felt amazing.
Pratap: (panting) Not finished yet, bahu. I need more.
Veena: (breathless) An hour of non-stop fucking and you still want more?
Pratap: (smirking) You know me, Veena. I never tire in bed.
Veena: (giggling) Oh please, you're not as young as you used to be.
Pratap: (chuckling) Age is just a number, my dear. Remember that time at the group sex encounter? You went on for four hours straight.
Veena: (blushing) Oh god, don't remind me. My body was sore for days after that.
Pratap: (grinning) See? You can handle much more than an hour, bahu.
Veena: (playfully hitting him) Stop teasing me, babuji. I am tired now.
Pratap: (caressing her hair) Alright, let's rest for a bit. But I have a feeling we'll be going at it again soon enough.
Veena: (smirks) Oh please, I've had my fair share of marathon sessions with men much younger than you.
Pratap: (playfully pulls Veena's pubic hair) Is that so? I find that hard to believe.
Veena: (shrieks) Ow! That hurts!
Pratap: (smiling) I just can't resist your hairy and chubby pubic mound. It drives me wild.
Veena: (blushes) Well, I did grow it out just for you, babuji.
Pratap: (grinning) Speaking of hair, have you grown out your armpit hair too?
Veena: (giggles) Yes, I know how much you love it. You're lucky I don't care about societal norms anymore.
Pratap: (proudly) That's my bahu, always pushing boundaries. But it looks perfect on you.
Veena: (leans in close) Only because it makes you happy, my dear father-in-law. And right now, I'm very happy too.
Pratap: (chuckling) Especially in the bedroom. But I have to admit, I didn't think we would end up here tonight.
Veena: (blushing) I know, I know. I said no when you asked after dinner.
Pratap: (arched eyebrow) And yet here we are.
Veena: (sheepishly) I was just afraid Ravi would catch us. 
Pratap: (reassuringly) Trust me, I checked on him before coming to your room. Fast asleep.
Veena: (grinning) Sneaky babuji. Always thinking ahead.
Pratap: (proudly) Comes with being an ex army officer. We plan for every possibility.
Veena: (giggling) Well, your plan worked perfectly in this case.
Veena: (panting) Oh god, I can't go on anymore. My whole body is sore.
Pratap: (smirking) What? You think I'm done already?
Veena: (defensive) No, no, it's not that. You know how I am.
Pratap: (gesturing towards his crotch) Look at this, it's still throbbing. I haven't finished yet.
Veena: (rolling her eyes) Ugh, you and your stamina. I wish I had half of it.
Pratap: (leaning in closer) You know what helps me finish faster?
Veena: (curious) What?
Pratap: (whispering) If I stick my dick in your tight little ass.
Veena: (shocked) What?! No way! Last time we did that, I couldn't walk for days!
Pratap: (smiling) But you loved it, didn't you bahu?
Veena: (blushing) Shut up babuji.
Pratap: (flirting) Come on Veena, it'll be gentle this time. And plus, you're a widow now. It's not like anyone will find out.
Veena: (hesitant) Fine...but be gentle okay? My body can't handle your size anymore.
Pratap: (grinning) Don't worry bahu, I'll make sure to take care of you. Now let's have some more fun.
Veena: (giggles) But we have to be quiet now, remember Ravi is just in the next room.
Pratap: Yes, but I still want to give you more pleasure. Turn over, bahu, let me fuck your ass.
Veena: (moans) Yes! But please be gentle, my dear ex-army officer, don't want to wake up my son with my screams.
Pratap: (grunting) I'll try my best, but when you feel this good, it's hard to hold back.
Veena: (whispering) Oh god, yes! Give it to me harder!
Pratap: (whispering back) Shh, shh. We don't want to get caught.
Veena: (whimpering) Okay okay, sorry. Just...please don't stop.
Pratap: (teasingly) Begging for it now, are you?
Veena: (laughs) Always for you, babuji. Now take me to paradise again.
Veena: (panting) Oh Babuji, I can feel it stretching me so wide.
Pratap slowly pushes his dick in Veena’s tight ass. She lets out loud grunt “aaaaaahhhhhh…..babuji….ohhh goddd….ahhhh….stop stop aahhh “

[img][Image: 39494914-085-0b68.jpg][/img]

Pratap: (grunting) Just a little more, bahu. It'll fit perfectly.
Veena: (moaning) No, no, my ass is too tight for this.
Pratap: (growling) You can take it, bahu. Now be a good girl and let me have my way with you.
Veena: (screaming) Ahh...oh god...it's too deep...I can't...
Pratap: (smirking) You'll take it all, just like the good nymph you are.
Veena: (crying out) Oh yes, babuji...I'm your naughty little nymph bahu...give me all of it.
Pratap: (groaning) That's it, bahu...take it like a champ...
Veena: (shrieking) Aaahhhh...it hurts but feels so good...
Pratap: (moaning) Yes, yes...that's it...just a little more and I'll be there...
Veena: (gasping) Babuji...please finish soon...my ass can't handle much more...

[img][Image: 39494914-066-e7a3.jpg][/img]

Pratap: (laughing) Don't worry, bahu. I'll give you a special reward for being such a good girl tonight.
Veena: (pleading) Oh yes, babuji...anything for you...just please make me cum too...
Pratap: (grinning) Of course, my dear bahu. But first, I must have my release. And then we can play some more.

Ravi pressed his ear against the closed bedroom door, trying to muffle the sounds of Veena and Pratap's passionate lovemaking. He couldn't believe what he was hearing - his shy, traditional Indian mother being a willing participant in such explicit activities. His mind raced with images of Pratap's old army buddies joining in on the fun, making him feel both excited and disgusted at the same time. But his body didn't care as he felt himself getting hard for the second time that night. He had always seen Veena as an innocent widow, but now she was nothing more than a nymph and slutty whore in his mind. As he listened to the moans and groans from behind the door, he started to masturbate vigorously, unable to resist the forbidden pleasure he felt. After all, who could blame him? Veena was 48 years old and still incredibly desirable, while Ravi was only 23 and full of pent-up sexual frustration. And Pratap, at 65 years old, proved that age was just a number when it came to satisfying a woman's desires. This twisted family dynamic between Veena, Ravi, and Pratap made for an intense and taboo fantasy 

Pratap: "You fucking love that, don't you Bahu? My cock balls deep in your tight asshole?"
Veena (grunting): "Oh yeah, Babuji! Fuck me harder!"
Pratap: "I've nailed a shit ton of women, but you are hands down the best fuck. Your clenching pussy is driving me insane."
Veena (panting): "I adore how your massive dick fills me up. Keep going, Babuji!"
Pratap: "I'm about to blow my load, Bahu. You're gonna make me pop."
Veena (moaning): "Cum inside me, Babuji! Give it to me!"
(Pratap groans as he orgasms)
Pratap (breathless): "That was fucking amazing, Bahu. You're a natural at taking it in the ass."
Veena (smirking): "I learned from the goddamn best, Babuji."

Ravi's body shuddered as he experienced his second orgasm of the night, completely spent and exhausted.. He had heard his mother having anal sex with his grandfather in their locked bedroom. At first, anger and shock consumed him, but now he found himself feeling aroused by the sounds of their passionate lovemaking.
Ravi, Veena's 23-year-old shy son, sat on the couch in the living room, exhausted from two consecutive orgasms. He couldn't help but hear their flirtatious whispers from behind the locked bedroom door. After a few moments, he wearily got up and shuffled to his own bedroom, feeling both embarrassed and aroused by what he had just witnessed. As he lay there exhausted, Ravi couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to watch them in action.

Please comment, like and rep

Thanks ....Yours Rasbhari
[+] 7 users Like Rasbhari's post
Like Reply
What a stunning start to the story......, Keep going on buddy
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
(07-01-2024, 07:18 AM)kohli2458 Wrote: What a stunning start to the story......, Keep going on buddy

(07-01-2024, 12:36 PM)Saikarthik Wrote: Nice start

THANKS
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
waiting for more...
Like Reply
Please Continue the Story Buddy
Like Reply
Woww.. cuckson is my fav
Like Reply
Amazing post