Fantasy Conservative wife turns to be whore
Hi, iam ananth, it's a fantasy story about my wife. 
Her name is sudha. 
Her age is27. 
Her size measures 36-34-36.

She was looking like a milf by her size and her big boobs gives immediate hardon to everyone. 

She was having big buttocks, which was shaking up and down whenever she walks, 

She was the center of attraction whenever came outside in saree. Even she gets attention from the ladies also. 

Iam proud to having her as my wife. 

She was a perfect milf material. 

We enjoyed our marriage life very happily, iam not seen anything bad in her. 

As we planning for our honey moon, 

I selected the dream place for youth, goa. 

Everyone got surprised by my choice. 
At last our parents agreed to send us. 

But her dad was not in convincing mode, he was denied the proposal. 

In order to make him convince, I took a strange decision, to take him also to goa with us. 

It's the biggest mistake I have made in my life. 
Late I will explain the things. 

He also agreed with my decision, I don't know him very well. 

We booked the tickets very well in advance in a train,

Iam waiting for the day to come, we bagged our luggage and catch the train , it's almost 24 hours journey from our place to goa. 

We placed our luggage in the 2AC Compartment. 
We got two lower berth and one upper berth. 
We just sitting there in the same seat, my wife sitting near the window. 
After that, one man who was having well built body with six feet height came to our compartment sitting opposite to my wife. 

It's hard for my wife, he was seeing her side by side. 
I know the reason behind it, her big boobs was bulged. 

The time is now 04.00 p.m.

It's not fair for us to go for sleeping. 
Once the journey starts and our tickets gets checked by TTR. 

We avoiding eye contact with him. 

But he initiated chat. 

Man: my name is ajay. 

Me: ok, my name is ananth

Man: you both are newly married?. 

Me: yes, she is my wife

Man: ok, now you are going to goa! 

Me: yes, 

Man: hmmmm, good to go for goa

Me: ok, ( I just want to stop the discussion). 

Man: it's boring to travel 24 hours continuously. 

Uncle: yes, it's very boring. 

Man: I think you are relative to them. 

Uncle: she is my daughter. 

Man: good 

I just get up from the place and my wife also followed me. 

Uncle: where you both are going 

Me: just standing near the way

Uncle: be careful. 

Once I came near toilet. 

Me: what kind of this man, unnecessary chatting with us. 

Wife: yes, he was eyeing on me, I feel uncomfortable. 

Me: don't see him, wait for next three to four hours, he will go for sleeping. 

Wife: why you bring my dad, you see, he was now discussing everything with him. 

Me: just leave it, these are old people. 

Wife: it's not good idea to bring my dad to this trip I think. 

Me: ok, but he was denying our trip, so I made him to join the trip atleast. 

Wife: you are not feel about our closeness in presence of him. 

Me: hmmm. Wait I will try my best to keep him away throughout the trip. 

Wife: it's unfair to treat him like this, he was my dad. 

Me: ok, try atleast. 

Wife: hmmmm, I know about you don't involve me in any scenes, I want to continue my role as conservative wife till the trip, one more point my dad also there. So be careful. 

Me: you naughty. Then why you agreed to come for goa. 

Wife: that means. 

Me: I will teach you, just obey my order from now. 

Wife: what order!!!! Are you joking. 

Me: not joking, I want this trip as most rememberable one. Don't disappointing me

Wife: ok ok. I will follow your order. 

Me: ( my kinky mind thinking in different way) just lowered down your saree pallu. 

Wife: you gone mad!!!!!. How dare you ask me to do!. 

Me: it's my wish dear, just lowered down that's all. 

Wife: ( she just lowered down her pallu and it's exhibits her cleavage little bit) it's ok for you. 

Me: ok dear, now looking good. 

Wife: what he will think, if he seeing me like this just opposite to her. 

Me: nothing to worry. We are available there!. 

Wife: you understand or not! What he will think about me, already he was staring at breast continuously.

Me: nothing, he was an copassenger

Wife:hmmmm.

Me: shall we go there. 

Wife: wait here, instead of going there. 

Me: yes, that's good, 

( due to wind blowing her saree, she was literally exhibits her navel, no one there, she was correcting her saree. She was holding my hand and lying on my shoulders, we feel the winds, she was now not bothered about her navel, train speed was reduced and got stopped in platform nearby junction, she was showing the navel to the people on the platformplatform. 

Once the train  started it's journey, we saw the compartment door gets opened and the man came outside, he was getting the nice view of her ckevage and navel, she was hiding her navel and seeing me in angry. 

Once he gone inside toilet. 

Wife: you see him, he was bang me with his eyes. 

Me: ( I got different feel, when she used the bang) what! 

Wife: what means!!!!.  Iam not doing like this before in my lifetime. 

Me: he was just seen, that's all. 

Wife: how you speak like this dear

Me: we are going to goa for honey moon. 

Wife: that means, you planned something 

Me: yes I planned

Wife: what you planned naugty 

Me: I want to see you in

Wife: see me in......, tell. 

Me: don't scold me. 

Wife: no. 

Me: in bikini ?

Wife: what!!!!! No way dear, it's too much for me to do that 

Me: just for me only. 

Wife: how can I, no way, whatever you ask I will do 

Me: no ,  there is no one familiar to us in goa

Wife: ok, but my dad. 

Me: you are ok to do. 

Wife: ok but how can I that too with his presence. 

Me: it's my mistake to bring him, he was spoiling my plans. I don't think you agreed to wear the bikini but you agreed. 
The only obstacle between us is your dad. 

Wife: you are making me different dear. 

Me: it's only for this trip, please follow my orders. 

Wife: for you only, I will do dear without knowing the risk 

Me: no risk at all. 

Wife: just shut up your mouth, he is coming. 

( she was seeing him, he was not taking his eyes from her body, she was free to show her clevage now.) 

Wife: you see him, how he looked at my cleavage 

Me: it's just the beginning, you are going to wear the bikini for me in public, that is going to be most rememberable moment in my life. 

Wife: hmmmm, I feel humilation. 

Me: just be free. Don't think about anything. 

Wife: it's going to different for me. 

Me: shall we go inside now

Wife: no, I don't have courage to come inside like this dear. 

Me: take your own time dear. 

Wife: hmmm, it's give different feeling dear, but my dad was inside, so I hesitate. 

Me: don't take him in account, 

Wife: hmmmm, I don't know what was going to happen. 

Me: nothing will happen. 

Wife: shall we go inside

Me: this much little time taken to convince your mind. 

Wife: no, not like this, I feel leg pain. 

We opened the door, get inside, she was passing her dad and sit just opposite to the man, the most interesting fact is her dad also on the opposite side. 

She was not having courage to see them, iam seeing their eyes look at her cleavage, she was acting like unaware of the situation and gave them nice visuals of her curvy cleavage. 
The most shocking part is her own dad was seeing her cleavage in between. 

In order to make the situation little bit worsen, I asked her to take water bottle from the luggage which was just under the seat, she was bending down and the man just spreads his legs apart, she pulled the bag and unzipped to take water bottle, it's their best visual from my point to see her deep cleavage very near to them. 

Once she get up and gave the bottle to me. 
I just drink my water and in the meantime waiter taking order for dinner, we placed our order and iam seeing the man was literally seeing her, she was seeing the scenarios from windows. 
I just getup from the seat and make it ready for sleeping by wearing bedsheets, she also get up and on the other side her dad and the man get up from the seat, he was standing very close to her, once the bedsheets kept ready. 

I just came outside and my wife follow me. 

Wife: it's not good for me to do these kind of activities. 

Me: yes, but, you are nailing it with acting. 

Wife: no dear, it's give guilty feel, my dad seeing me. 

Me: you think about tomorrow evening! 

Wife: ok, I will do it for you but I can't do it in front of him. 

Me: don't mistaken me, he also joined with him and enjoy the show. 

Wife: yes,, I am also see him.  But!!!!. 

Me: nothing to worry, obey my orders in this trip. 

Wife: hmmm. 

Me: now you are freely roaming here and there with cleavage showing. 

Wife: hmmm,

Me: after taking dinner, I will go upper berth, it's up to you, 
Up to next day morning, you are having enough time, you want to do anything means you do, it's up to you. 

Wife: that means! 

Me: if you want to show the cleavage further more

Wife: shit!!!!!. 

Me: what shit!!! 

Wife: ok I will do it depends on the situation

Me: try to do rehearsal if it possible today night. 

Wife: no dear, you want me to be in bikini today night 

Me: if situation permits

Wife: iam not having that much courage. 

Me: ok, just unbuttoned your top two hooks of your blouse. 

Wife: then iam look like road side randi. 

Me: again, iam telling it's up to you! If you want to look like road side randi, you can do it. 
( it's straight answer from my mouth). 

Wife: you want to see me like randi, good husband,

Me: it's up to you. 

( she was looking me, unbuttoned her blouse hooks, her bra line was visible through her saree.) 

Wife: ok, 

Me: ok. 

Iam seeing the dinner served, we gone inside and we took our dinner, both of them seeing her Slutiness. 

Once dinner finished, 

I just gone to upper berth opposite to my wife, uncle was in lower berth and the man was just upper side of my wife. 
I switched off the lights and watching her closely, she was also not sleeping, after a hour, I just opened my eyes and seeing her, she was signalled me, I tried to see her in darkness, she was just lowered down her bedsheets and sheen her cleavage fully, she was fully unbuttoned her blouse, I think about her courage,, I turned my head and seeing the man, he also watching her closely, 

I got shocked, she covered her body with bedsheets, I don't know how to react, on the other hand her dad was in deep sleep, 
I don't want to make things worsen, the man was getting down, 
My heart beats stopped for a moment, 
He was not in mood to miss the chance, 
He was sitting near her her hip, my wife was seeing me for help, but it's not the time. 
He was pulling the bedsheet down, she was resisting, he pulled down completely, she was hiding her cleavage. 

He was seeing me and her dad, confirmed his safety, he was taken her hands and frees her big melons from bra cups, it's strange, only the curtains hide her, he was massage her big boobs and pinching her big tits, she was resisting but he hold her boobs, she was seeing him, her saree pallu was already removed, he was trying to untie her petticoat knot, she was resisting and getup from the seat, she whispered something in his ears and he stopped. 
She was buttoning her blouse hooks one by one. 
Now she was pleasing him to stop. 

In order to save her, I just jumped from upper berth and pushed him on the seat, as he was well built, he tries to attack me in return. 

It's hard for him to miss the chance to have her. 
In order to avoid public nuisance, he was seated on the seat, 
We just pleasing him, he also agreed to leave her. 

Still I fill, how dangerous it was, 

We both gone outside. 

Wife: iam not seen his eyes watching me, if I seen, I will not do anything. 

Me: how dare he came down and massage your boobs, it's strange. 

Wife: yes, he was master in handle me

Me: yes, I seen your legs getting cuddle with each other

Wife: I think, today iam going to have his dick but my luck you jumped from upper berth. 

Me: what you whisper in his ears, which makes him to stop the act of untie you petticoat knot. 

Wife: I totally surrender and agreed to do with him in bathroom, so he stopped. 

Me: hey,   naughty, 

Wife: what naugty!  My dad is there, it's totally unsafe for me, if I caught by anyone. So I tell him. Not more than that. 

Me: come on, if he come here for you, what you will do? 

Wife: no I can't 

Me: ok ok. Finally you are ready to wear ?

Wife: hmmmm, it's all for you. 

Once we came inside and gone to our seats and I feel sleepy. 

But I controlled my sleeping and seeing her continuosly for any act. She was making sure all of us sleep, I seen the man again gone downside and sits next to her, his hand massage her legs, I know his intentions,, she was not resisting and he was gone inside and pulling down her panty I think. 

He was making her to cooperate, her legs cuddle again, I seen her body shaking, he gone outside, iam waiting for her to getup, she also getup and came near me and seeing my eyes  ?. She got shocked. 

She was standing near me for a minute, I know her intentions but I don't want to do. 
She was just lying on the bed and after a gap the man came inside and seeing her and gone to upper berth. 

She  was felt disappointed for the first time. 

I seen her dad was in deep sleep till now. 

Iam also slept therafter and in the morning when I woke up and seeing both of them sitting on the berth opposite to my wife seat, she was in deep sleep, I see her panty was still near her legs, both of them seeing it. 

She was lying on her side facing towards them, her deep cleavage was fully visible, through her saree. 

She was still in deep sleep, her bedsheet moving towards and falls , she was now literally showing her curvy navel to them. 

The most shocking part is her dad, not covered her body again. 
Due to wind blows, her saree was moving clearly showing her blouse unbuttoned.

She was suddenly wakeup and seeing the eyes, correct her clothes and sit down and she was seeing her panty in the seat, just pushed her panty down. 

She was seeing me, I just came down and we both gone outside. 

Wife: when they woke up? 

Me: just now only iam wake up

Wife: they seen everything

Wife: shit!, why I behave like this 

Me: you gone wild, I see the Slutiness in you yesterday. 

Wife: hmmmm. Don't tell like that. 

Me: yes, first time he massage your boobs it's accident but second time you allow him to access your whole body. 

Wife: I don't know dear, he seduced me two times but because of you my chastity still available. 

Me: you are ready to go 

Wife: no dear,,,.... 

Me: ok, it's all in the sex life. But one journey totally changed you. 

Wife: yes, iam totally degraded like road side randi to take his dick. 

Me: yes, you are degraded. Now tell me, is it now easy for you to wear bikini today 

Wife: yes, little bit easy but still I feel humilation. 

Me: you are sleeping with blouse button open,, 

Wife: hmmmmm, what he think about me 

Me: nothing, he was eyeing on you. 

Wife: hmmm, but 

Me: just come inside like yesterday, try to expose too much. 

Wife: it's not good for me. 

Me: ok, then come and sit as it is like this. 

When we come inside,

She was sitting just opposite to him, she was free to show the glimpses of deep cleavage and the man was still in disappointed. 

Once we reached the destination and we took our luggage and catch taxi and gone to the room. 

We booked two room for us. 

We refreshing ourselves and I tell her to wear ?inside her skirt and top. 

We just move to the beach side and she was seeing the woman in bikinis giving pose for photoshoot. 

Me: shall you try like this. 

Wife: hmmmm

Me: what! 

Once we reaches the beach bed, give her hand bag to her dad and I took her some what deep inside water. 

She was searching for her dad, her dad was eyeing on the other woman, I just pulled her skirt downside, she was hold my hand, but I lowered down and make her to stand in tops,, her tops covers her body up to knee level. 
I tell her to pull up her top, she was seeing her dad, who was busy in watching some other woman, she removed her top again, it's nice to see her as bikini babe, she was hiding her body, but seeing others she feels free, I just took her to the sea, she was getting wet, I tied her tops over my hip, her errected nipples was seen, she was unaware of her dark areola visible to everyone, I just pushes her panty liners to gave her pussy. 

She was enjoying the sea, she forgot about her dad, she was literally having her oneside nipple outside, I just gone inside the sea and feels her hotness, some of the eyes capturing her beauty.
[+] 5 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great....
Superb....
I would love to see the progress....
Like Reply
She was the center of attraction over there due to her size and hairy armpits.
She was now totally free to expose her in the group of people, the most shocking part is, the one person was clicking her picture in mobile, she was still having one side nipple outside of her bra cup.
The next most important thing, he was approaching us and my wife noticed this and seeing him.

Stranger1: I just want to have a selfie with you babe( he think my wife as a babe).

My wife: ( seeing me for a moment, she was enjoying the thrill, the most shocking part is she agreed to take selfie with some unknown person) yes bro.
( he was just pulling me aside and came close to her, took a selfie with her, his face was brightened and I she her face was frightened, she was seeing me and corrects her bra and in the meantime he gone, she was searching for him literally but not able to find, her face was dull now. I just hugged her from front, I think you are literally showing your tits, but you are unaware.

Wife: yes, he took the picture of mine with exposed tits with him. What I will do.

Me: nothing will happen, you don't know him first, you enjoyed the thrill to take picture with him, most of men in this area already witnessed you.

Wife: where is he?

Me: who?

Wife: my dad!.

Me: may be in the same place watching the bikini babes

Wife: what he think about me, if he sees me in this conditions

Me: first stop thinking, he will not come inside sea.

Wife: hmmmm,

Me: I can't believe it, I just want to see you in bikini but it's more than my wish
Wife: hmmmm. You. Only made me to do it.

Me: hmmm, you do all the things but the reason for that is me?

Me: see in and around. How many eyes capturing you
Wife: hmmmm, yes

Me: don't disappointed them.

Wife: shit!!!.

Me: I just hugged her from back and feels the hot body, come on....

Wife: hmmmm, iam doing it for you dear, ( she took her tits out of her bra cup).

Me: that's good, I want this kind.

Wife: watch for my dad, he will kill me if he seen me like this.

Me: ha ha ha, I seen him yesterday

Me: ( i just took her to hip level water, I lowered down her panty little bit) come on.

Wife: hmmm. No

Me: just free your panty liner.
( she was doing it, I just took her outside, it's her pussy lips was visible. I just play with her, she was getting more attraction , I see this time the same stranger came with his friends and they seeing her, they start approaching us.

My wife seeing him and she was not hiding her tits and gave him special show including her pussy lips this time, they came in group and ask for a photograph, she was agreed.

They keep her in center and took her photo, she was clicked for numerous pose.

It's going to thrill her further more.

Stranger: hi babe, thanks for the photos.

Wife: ok for me. Anything else.
Stranger: we want you badly

Wife: ( seeing me) no
Stranger: we will pay you whatever you want.

Wife: iam not babe!

Stranger: even bikini babes can't give this kind of exposure.

Wife: iam came here for honey moon, he is my husband

Stranger: really, what kind of cuckold he is babe. Allowing you to do nasty things, I can't believe it.

Wife: sure he is my husband.
Stranger: you are not willing means tell me straight forward.

Wife: no, you mistaken me. I just want thrill this trip, so!!!!!.

Stranger: ok babe, it's hard to leave without you.

Wife: sorry.

Stranger: come on don't act like childish.

( I see her dad was seeing us from far away, I insists her to correct her dress, she hide her nudity and wears the top over her, she was asking me for the skirt which I tied around our hip was missing, she was seeing me in angry, her top was hide her body from top to her knee but the cut at both sides exhibits her big buttcks when wind blows, she was seeing me in anger).

Stranger: sorry, we spoil your mood babe.

Wife: no problem.

Stranger: think one more time, we will pay whatever you want, the only thing we want your company in this beach.

Wife: no way. Get lost.

Stranger; ok babe.

( her dad approaching us, till the gang was not moving from the place, we both got tensed, I don't know what to do, without any other way, I see her dad came near us,

I seen her, she was seeing the condition, no other way for her also rather than accept the deal to send the gang before her dad reach us.

She replied: ok

Stranger: good babe, don't fear, it's fully safe

My wife: please leave this place now, I will come to you hereafter.

Stranger: good, now tell you both are husband and wife?.

My wife: yes, please leave this place, I will come surely.

Stranger: ok ok.

( they just leave the place and dad reaching us, he was shocked to see her without skirts, it's hard for him to control now, she was literally showing her big buttocks to people,)

We reached the hotel, we gone to our respective rooms.

Wife: things getting worsen now, see how they behaved in front of my dad, just they left us, otherwise we both are in big trouble.

Me: how you agreed? For what purpose they asked you!.

Wife: I know! But there is no other chance.

Me: you are going to do!

Wife: I don't know

Me: they are three

Wife: otherwise vacate this place we will move on.

Me: just today evening only we reached here.

Wife: then?

Me: ok, we plan to avoid them.

Wife: ok, but if they came to know our relationship means, they blackmail us. Already my photo is with them.

Me: ok, we have to be here for two nigts and one day fully.

Wife: is it enough for them.

Me: ok, then what we will do.

Wife: we will face the consequences

Me; ok be ready to face them.

Wife: hmmmm.

We refreshing ourselves and wearing clothes, she was wearing saree, I told her to change but she refused.

Once we knocked the door and ask her dad to come for dinner.

We just get down from the room and entered in to hotel and ordered for dinner.

We are taking dinner
The most shocking moment for me, the man who travelled along with us in our compartment Ajay was sit near our table.

He was winked smile at me.

My wife seeing him, her face was frightened and her dad seeing him, they both starts discussion.

I feel my wife was feared and not eating food

She was in shocking condition.
I saw her saree was little bit shows her cleavage.

She was waiting for me to complete dinner, after that she get up from the seat and follow me to the washroom.

Me: why you not eating dear, you feared about him in real?

Wife: yes, I feel insecure now

Me: don't worry, ask your dad to cut the discussion and came to room.
Wife: you ask my dad to come to room.

Me: otherwise we just tell him to go to room, we just go for a walk in the beach.

Wife: that's good for us,

( we both informed her dad to take rest in room, we are going for a walk, we started walking towards the beach, some of the couples still sitting on the beach bed and enjoy the scenario. We took one sheet and we both sit, it's full of darkness with some moon light falls over our body.

Me: I can't believe the things happen from yesterday Evening to today evening.

Wife: yes, I feel free, no one is unknown here,

Me: what about ajay! The reason for your exposure

Wife: yes really, he seduced me twice there. If he do it there itself, iam ready to do. But he insists me to come to bathroom.

Me: one more doubt, he was again came to our life, now tell is there any chance if he having?.

Wife: iam fearing for you, so I came to check you are sleeping or not, but you are watching us.

Me: ohhh, if I agreed means!.

Wife: I came to celebrate honeymoon with you only but things are going in wrong way.

Me: tell me the answer!

Wife: is it ok for you, then there is no barricade between us. He was almost make me to squirts with her rubbing.

Me: hmmm. Ok

Wife: see that couples, enjoying their moment.

Me: you want to do here.

Wife: yes( I just unhook her blouse button and makes her boobs out of bra cup, she was literally showing her big boobs fully, I massage her boobs one by one.
I see the surrounding also.
She was totally surrender this time, she was uplifts her saree and untied the petticoat knot, she was showing the pussy, it's hard for her to rearrange her saree if anyone caught us.

I feels her wetted pussy, I just rubbing her clitoris she was seeing me and look around and came and sit over my lap by facing me, her saree was totally dislocated, she was unzipped my jeans and took my dick outside and place it over her wet pussy, its slides inside easily.
As there was no one there, she was watching the hotel area and riding me continuosly, due to her petticoat knot was untied, her saree was fallen down.
She was still riding me.
I saw the couples getting up due to the whistle sound, I am searching for the whistle sound, it's coming from the sideways,I saw a old man aged 45 was came near us.

The couples are now walking back, my wife was in the deep fuck, she was getup from me and her naked lower body was seen by the couples, the security man reach us, he caught her.
She was having her naked body, she was hides her nudity with saree,
This time we caught red handed, surely we will pay for this, .
He pulled the saree from her hands and seeing her big melons was shaking heavily.

Security: what kind of bitch you are!

Wife: sorry sir.

Me: sorry sir

Security: this much hotels available, you can do it inside room, no one ask you bitch.

Wife: sorry sir.

Security: how dare you do it here.

Wife: it's my fault sir, don't make it problem.

Security: ok bitch, then come on.

Wife: ok sir. ( she was seeing me, finally going to have the poor man).

Security: what a perfect bitch.

( he was unzipped his pant and took out his black colour mushroom head 9 inch dick which was already in hardon position.
He was held her in kneel down position and gave his dick, she was seeing me and touching the dick with her hands and pulled down the foreskin, he was having 2.5 inch thickness, she was closed her eyes and her lips was now touching the security man, he makes her mouth to open and gives it inside her, she was sucking his dick, he was in cloud nine, she was not in mood to give to blow job to me at any cost but this time licking like a ice cream from tip to till her black cock balls which was having gallons of semen.
He was massage her big boobs
Next thing is he gets up and takes a condom from his packet and rolling over his dick, it's humilate her.

He was now ask her to ride him, she was sitting over his dick, it's the moment, her body shaking heavily she squirts heavily with out get inserted.

Security: what a squirts bitch! You are not a bitch I think

My wife seeing me and him,

Security: are you couple?

My wife: yes, he was my husband

Security: wow!

( she was rubbing her pussy lips over his dick, she was seeing me continuosly, he massage her boobs and pinch her nipples, she was squirts again and again.
Now he tells her to insert his dick in to her pussy.
She was seeing both of our eyes and she takes his dick and place it at the entrance, she give just a push over his dick head, it entered inside, she was moaning loudly and cummed again, due to uncontrollable shaking, she was sitting over his dick fully and it entered fully inside her, she was moving her big buttocks up and down, he was spreads her ass cheeks and massage her big buttocks, it's her pussy fully wetted his pant, he was enjoying the most tight cunt.

His dick was stretching her pussy canal, she was moaning loudly, at some point, he started move his dick and give her hard strokes, she was initially move her buttocks towards him to receive the fuck, later on she was moving away from his dick, but he was hugged her back and gave her deep strokes, she was seeing me, she tries to liplock him, but he avoids the lip lock, she was caressing her chest, she was licking her neck, he was gave her deep and hard strokes, which iam not given to her pussy till now.
Her pussy was leaking it's juices, she was hitting his chest,

He stopped for a moment at last and seeing her.

" Come on bitch" Now your cunt little bit Loosened,

He just seeing in and around as no one there, he get up from there, he just made to stand on four in beach bed, she was obeying , he was just gone backside and insert inside her pussy, she was moaning he held her hip and fucking her hard, she was lost her balance and her face was on the beach bed, I saw her leg fingers cuddle, she was moving away from his strokes, but he was holding her hip she was making the beach bed wetted with her juices, she was now started farting ???????.
She was in more humilation,
Security man gave her most memorable fuck, she was now get up,
Now he was doing it with missionary position, he was held her legs apart with both hands and tried to enter inside her, he was not succeed, she was taking his dick and rubbing over pussy lips and guide it inside her pussy, his cock ball hitting her butt makes noise, she was seeing him,
First time " Come on, give me pleasure,

She was seeing him, she hugged him with her legs and pulling him to her body, and liplocking him, she was licking all over his face and kissing him wildly, he was increase the phase, she moves her body and his dick came out, I see her, hand taking out the condom and place the dick without condom an the entrance, both the eyes speaking with lip lock, he was rubbing his dick over her pussy, he hesitate to enter inside without protection, she hugged him further more tight and makes him steady, she was just uplifting her back and the tip gets entered inside and she was squirts heavily, his dick head was entered, he was inserting it inside her, now she feel the warmness of his monster, she was kissing him, with in a minute he gave some deepstrokes and held his dick deep inside her, she was still in lip lock, after a gap, his dick came outside and both their mixed juices overflow there.

He just break the hug and not speaking any words,
She was rubbing her cum fillled pussy,

He was seeing her,
He came near her, to gave his dick inside her.

Security: it's real sex I am having with this young bitch

Wife: iam bitch for you only, you are the one make me bitch

Security: come on wear your dress.

She wearing all her clothes, we all the three walking back .

Wife: sorry dear, I can't control my feelings.

Me: iam not believe it, this kind of things

Security: sorry for what happened, I think she was bitch, so I do it but she was pure, so I entered without protection.
Forgot the things.

Me: no

Wife: sorry once again. Thanks for the ultimate fuck

Security: ok go back to your room.
[+] 6 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
That is something fuming Hot...
Great..... Lovable...... Seductive.....
Like Reply
Wife: ( seeing him,)

Security: why seeing me, that's it. Iam going to perform duty.

Wife: sorry sir. But....

Security: it's not the time to be here, you understand or not!. I think you are a bitch doing nasty things in public, usually no one dare to do like you with much expose body, they do the things with clothed sex, they corrected their dresses and gone away when I am approaching them, but this was my first time seeing a lady daringly naked and riding him.
It's nothing mistaken with me, no one seeing a woman like this structure immediately gets hardon.
So I think you are bitch, so I forcing you but
I understand you are not a bitch after that when you hesitate to takes my dick inside and one more thing you squirts when it touching your pussy.
It's a sign for you chastity not allowed anyone to entered inside.

I enjoyed the fuck with you and at last the you gone mad and licking all over my face and liplocking like young couples it's the thing, when you removed my condom , my heart beats heavily and I seeing your eyes, it was pleasing me to penetrate your pussy without protection, I feel the hot and warm juices you squirts over my dick, even my wife was not give this much passionate love making.

It's hard to forgot you. And sorry for mistaken as bitch and fucked you that too his presence.

Wife: sir!!!! ( she was seeing me).

Security: why can't you protect your wife from me?
If you both gave some resistance, this incident not happened.

Me: I can't think about it, but you are straight away calling her bitch and started the things, I stand like a statue without any movement.

Security: don't do it like this, it's unsafe for her. Iam alone came here, if you think two or three person coming means. Don't do it.

Me: ok sir. Don't tell this to anyone.

Wife: please, iam in the middle of fucking, so I can't resist you sir, iam not a bitch sir.

Me: yes sir. Please.

Security: it's my pleasure to have you with out any cost! That's enough for me. Don't come again in the darkness.

Security: I think you both are young couple recently married

Wife: yes, sir, we just came here for our honey moon to enjoy.

Security: ok. Just enjoy the things inside room.

Me: sir, forgot about it. Don't share this to anyone.

Security: no.

Wife: ok sir, bye.

When we reached the hotel and gone back to our room and opened it, we think about her dad, where he was. So we both came outside and knocked the room door.

It's most shocking for us,

Her dad opened the door and we tell him, we just came back from the seashore,
We heard some one noise from inside, it's none other than the MAN, who was travelling along with us in train.

I just push the door to open wide, they already purchased hot drinks make ready for the party.

My wife eyes opened wide.

Her dad excuses her" Don't tell to your mom, it's the time for me atleast to have some hot drinks beti".

My wife: it's not good for your health Dad:

Her dad: just one time.

My wife: get lost, but today only.

Her dad: go to your room beti!

We just came back to our room and locked our room.

Me: why your dad doing like this! I hate this man

Wife: yes, iam also but my dad wants some company, so may be engage him.

Me: hmmm.

Wifebanana she was sitting next to me and seeing my eyes) sorry dear. It's totally unfair and doing unfaithful to you by allowing him. It's my fault do the things without dress.

Me: yes, its our fault only, so insisted to wear some other dress instead of saree,

Wife::#sorry.

Me: finally you are allowing some other dick.

Wife: you see him, how he initiated the act, I got feared first but my pussy was not completed its fuck, it's in between. Iam already gone wild, when he forcing me to kneel down there, my heart beats heavily and iam seeing you for help, but you are already stunned by his act.

Me: yes, he was security, what I will do against him

Wife: yes, so I prepared myself to cooperate rather than making things worsen.
Iam not kind of this lady yesterday before the journey started. But see myself how I degraded this much fast.

Me: yes, you are now free to expose your assets.

Wife: yes, it's the biggest mistake I have done it yesterday.
Iam not even think about expose my navel.
But for the first time, you telling no one is familiar, we are going to new place, just feel free to expose, it's the trip.

Me: yes, it's the trip we came very long from our native, no one is going to ask you, because it's a new place we are strangers here.

Wife: yes, but I degraded too much fast because of this man who was now in my dad's room.

Me: hmmmm.

Wife: he was daringly taking my boobs out of bra cup and fingering my pussy inpresence of my dad and you. It's give some different feelings I can't explain. It's like a goosebumps all over my body, I feel like getting electrical shock from head to toe.
I totally surrender to him yesterday night. He was like master. I obeyed him and gave him to access my pussy, he was pulling my panty and you know how much I humilated when my dad seeing my panty resting near my legs.

He was getting disappointed yesterday night.

But don't mistaken me.
Iam watching you continuosly and waiting for him to make start. But he was not doing anything after that.

I don't know when I slept.

Me: if I not stopped you, yesterday he broke your chastity.

Wife: yes, definitely, my pussy was itching and rubbing it Continuosly.

Me: any how, unusual things happened here.

Wife: wait I will refreshing myself, I feel his mouth fragrance all over my face.

Me: ha ha ha, fragrance!

Wife: just joking, it's smell bad, but I can't control, so I liplockit him.

Me: wait,

Wife: what?.

Me: just lay there,

( she was lying on bed, I just uplifts her petticoat and saree, he was resisting and I seen all over pussy and lap having dried cum stains, she was humilated, I just tell her to spreading her legs apart and seeing it was still wetted and having odour smell, he was seeing me, she just pushing herself and I seen some drops of semen starts oozing out and flows over the bed like a thread, she was feeling shy.

Me: he cummed very deep inside, I think, still your pussy leaking his semen.

Wife: don't make humilated!

Me: you are loving to take him without protection, now see, it's going to impregnate you.

Wife: bull shit!!!!!.

Me: what, iam telling anything wrong.

Wife: no, but I don't want to get impregnate from his semen.

Me: you feel, his semen still inside you or not?

Wife: not feeling that

Me: he was held his dick deep fully inside you.

Wife: hmmmm, no. It's humilating me dear, leave me first, I want to clean his semen first.

Me: go first.

( she ran fast inside bathroom, I think about her enjoying to get seeding his semen deep inside, now telling it's humilated, I don't like it,

She was getting refreshing and came outside.

She was sitting next to me and asked me sorry for allowing him to do without condom.
Wife: iam doing this, in mood, i want to feel his warm dick fucking me, nothing beyond that.

Me: ok. Don't do .

Wife: sorry, iam doing that in mood and thrill. Iam not doing it in future.

We just seeing each other, she came close to me and hugged me tightly, her legs cuddle over my legs, her hands taking my dick outside and I feel the strong hold, she was seeing me and our lips gets locked, she was stroking me hard, she was seeing my eyes with pleasing.

She broke the lip kiss and came to my dick for the first time, she was seeing me and kissing my dick and sucking my dick, I feel her warm mouth and saliva over my dick.

She was massage my cock ball and seeing me.

Wife: sorry, iam not known men will be in more pleasure when woman sucking dick. Why you not telling about this.

Me: sorry for that, you are my queen, how I will tell

Wife: sorry dear, I will do whatever you want.

Me: thanks dear for wearing the bikini today.
Wife: you want me to do tomorrow!

Me: yes, I want to see you in bikini tomorrow also

Wife: I will show my beauty to you

Me: hmmmm. What about if some one seeing you

Wife: no problem for me, you know I gave some poses to them

Me: it's thrilled to see you in bikini, that too semi naked.

Wife: yes for me also, my harmones stimulating.

Me: why can't you gave some glimpses of your beauty to your poor dad.

Wife: what!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Me: just asking
Wife: no I don't want to do it.

Me: ( I just place my dick inside her pussy and feeling the wetness and moving in and out of her wetted pussy) just for fun, iam not stopping you.

Wife: for fun ok. But

Me: ok. Let we play a game for fun.

Wife: it's interesting.

Me: but you do whatever I instructed.

Wife: don't make me humilated in front of my dad. I will do whatever except that.

Me: ok. Let I tell you how to expose your naked body to him but he is unaware that it's her daughter.

Wife: how?

Me: let him tell, you are not feeling well tomorrow, and tells him you take rest in room.

Wife: ok.

Me: I will bring him to place where the beach bed was available, make sure you was lying on your back by hiding your face,

Wife: it's strange, how can I lying on the beach bed without your company, I can't do this type of exposing alone there.

Me: it's morning only. Most of the foreigners taking sun bath there, no much risk for you like physical touch, they just seeing the bikini babes and passing.

Wife: ok, I will do it for you, then

Me: don't bring your mobile phone there!

Wife: then, how I will communicate with you, if I facing problem.

Me:if you bring mobile phone it's easy for him to find out.

Wife: I feel very much thrilled now.

Me: just lying on your back, I make sure to bring him to atleast next to your beach bed.

( she was having her orgasm)
Me: we just lay there and discussing about something, it's possible give him some visuals of your beauty.

Wife: I try, but I will not uplift my face, still you both moved from there.

Me: ok. I will took him to somewhere, in the mean time you reach our room. It's the plan.

Wife: at last I am going to show him some visuals.

Me: irs ok for you!

Wife: it's safe for me, so it's ok.

Me: anything else you want to go beyond.

Wife: no I don't want to take risk.

Me: come on bikini babe, how degraded you are now

Wife: hmmm, it's because of you.

Me: I know you are this easy.

Wife: yes, please fuck me hard

Me: you want me to fuck hard

Wife: yes, come on fuck me deep like......

Me: ohhhh, come on dear, it's hard for any one to control their cumshots... I can't babe, come on.

I cummed deep inside her and we lying on the bed naked and seeing each other.

Wife: nice to you have as husband, otherwise you will send back to my home for allowing security to fuck me.

Me: it's humilated me also, I see the pleasure you are having, he was like a fucking machine giving deep and fast strokes, which I can't give you.

Wife: yes, he was hitting my cervix, I can't control my squirts.

Me: yes, I see you squirts continuosly, he was stretching you pussy walls.

Wife: don't mistaken, he fits perfectly inside me, my pussy was stretching.

Me: hmmmm, may be iam failed in that.

Wife: no no. Till yesterday you give what I needed, iam not think this kind of dicks exists in the world. Don't feel dear. I will do whatever you want and you think, because you not thinking bad about me.

Me: ok dear.

Wife: anything you want.

Me; one more thing, I just want to listen what these people doing inside room.

Wife: hmmm, you can go there.

Me: don't wear any dress, just hide your nudity under bedsheets, I will come.

Wife: ok

I just opened our room and seeing through key hole, both of them still drinking there, I see her dad was over drunken. I just came back.

Wife: what was going on there

Me: still they are drinking.

Wife: bull shit, iam not allow this first.

Me: wait, don't get angry.

Wife: I will call him.

When she calls him, he attended the call and

Wife: hello dad.

Her dad: hi beti

Wife: still you are drinking, what kind of habit this one, i will tell this to mom.

Her dad: no beti, just today only,

Wife: just stop drinking there, otherwise I will come to your room right now.

Her dad: no beti, I will stop, don't get angry.

Wife: just stop this and take rest, otherwise.

Her dad: ok beti.

Once he cuts the call, she was wearing nighty without inner and speaking about her dad's health.

Me: calm down, be patience.

Wife: it's not good for him., he was speaking unconscious.

Me: ok, wait I will check.

Wife: iam also coming.

( we both came outside and seeing through key hole, still he was having glass in hands, my wife knocked the door with angry, I got shocked by her behavior, the door gets opened by the man, still they having one more bottle there, he was scanning her through his eyes, she was unaware of his eyes get inside the room and pull the glass from his hands, she was exhibiting her deep cleavage, her dad was lose his balance and falls on the floor, she was took his hands and makes him to sit , she was shouting at the man, he was so silent and her dad was calling her to don't make noise
I just seeing him and tells him to leave the place.
He was seeing us, my heart bears heavily, but I see her, she was still in angry.

He was seeing her and held his head down and gets ready to leave the place,
She was in angry.

He left the place, we both took him and puts him in bed and cleaning the room and settled everything and came back to our room.

We just locked our room and we slept finally.

In the middle of the night, I feel my bed shaking, I just opened the eyes and seeing the man was fucking her roughly, she was controlling her moaning and I don't want him.
I just acting like sleeping.

He: hey bitch, why you are not coming to bathroom, iam waiting for you. Come on, it's over, iam already succeed in getting you, come on just open your mouth.

Wife: i feared,

He: it's my luck to have the young cunt, usually I get matured ladies but this time young cunt.
It's hard for me, when you show your cleavage to me.
It's too hard for your dad, he was just

Wife: it's not my wish, iam not doing this kind of things in my life before that.

He: yes, your dad feel bad about you, so he drinking more today.

Wife: what!
( he just stop ramming her pussy).

He: he was not seeing like this before, he also tell the same, but you are daring to sleep with blouse open, he was eyeing on that, most thing, I kept the panty on the seat with my intention to know the feelings of him, he was seeing it Continuosly.
Wife: please don't involve him

He: hey bitch, don't act childish, I know your intentions to seduce me

Wife: it's not wish, I just follow his instructions.

He: I think he wants to see you get fucked by other men.

Wifebanana she was seeing me) no not like that, please finish fast and go away.

He: I just wait for you but I don't how to come in to your room but you voluntarily came to our room and I see your room opened, so I just hide under the bed.

Wife::ok. Please do it fast.

He: feel my power bitch
( he was giving hard strokes for the next ten minutes, she was just moaning hmmmmm, ahhhhh, she controlled her moaning, his cock ball hitting sound comes in a rhythm, I just opened my eyes and seeing, not able seeing the organs.

He was increasing the phase and the sounds stopped for a moment, after a gap, he stepped down from bed and opened the door and gone, she was just walking nude over to door and locked the door and came back and lying next to me.

Next day morning, I woke up and seeing her, she wesred the mighty, I just woke her, she was telling that iam tired.

I just call her to remember our plans today.

She was seeing me and gone to bathroom and refreshing.

Once she came , I took her to her dad's room and knocked the door.
He opened the door and seeing her in nighty.

Her dad: sorry beti, he pouring more drinks to me

Wife: it's not good for you dad.

Her dad: ok,
Wife: iam feeling tired dad, you both go to the sea shore today, I will come in the evening.

Her dad: why

Wife: not feeling well.
Me: just we go for a walk, if she's not there, then some what free for us.
Wife: hey!!!! What you are talking in front of my dad

Me: men will be men always.

Her dad: yes, you are correct.

Wife: dad, I will tell this to mom

Her dad:ok ok.

Me: just get ready uncle, today we will enjoy together.

Wife: it's not good dear, don't spoil my dad also. I know the reason why you people plan for goa tour.

Her dad: yes, now also know the reason
[+] 3 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Her dad: now iam also know the reason.

Wife:hmmmm.

Me: get ready.

We came back to our room and ask her to wear the two piece bikini,

She was showing the colour to me, it's a red colour bikini?.

She just wearing it and show to me.
I just make her to lying on the bed and from her legs side it's shows her hairy pussy ending portion, it's just enough for him to witness, I just move the liners to expose little bit clearly.
She was seeing me and wearing the nighty again.

Our room knocked by her dad, I just opened,
He was already ready, we tells her bye and stepped down from hotel, I just gave her time to get ready and came to place, where we planned, after a gap.

Her dad: it's my daughter good or bad, iam raising her good
But!!!

Me: good only uncle.

Her dad: it's good for you both enjoy together but don't let anyone in between,

Me: nothing uncle, we are happy.

Her dad: I noticed something fishy, during the journey, you both aware about it.

Me: yes aware,

Her dad: I don't want to discuss with you, but I tell, why she was showing her assets to us, it's her intentions or what?

Me: accidentally may be

Her dad: ok accidentally but, how her blouse button unhooked, that too in public, most strange thing is her panty was on the corner of the seat.

Me: uncle!!!!!!.

Her dad: it's hard for any men to control his feelings, seeing this kind of things. I don't want spoil this honey moon. But I want to know her.

Me: uncle!!!

Her dad: is she normal nowadays or doing this kind of stuff for what purpose.

Me: good only.

Her dad: keep watching her closely, otherwise you both will be in trouble.

Me: ok, uncle. Don't speak about her, we will discuss it later. Just enjoy the beauty in her absence.

Her Dad: hmm, it's awkward for me to see these girls yesterday due to her presence. Today ok for us.

( I just took him to the place exactly we planned. I took him to the place where she was already lying on her back, we luckily seeing the beach bed next to her is vacant.
We just sitting there and I make him to sit near her leg side, he was seeing her,).

Her dad: it's nice place,

Me::yes, no one is feel free this much in their native place, just see them, is it possible to go outside in public like this.

Her dad: no chance, but these lady is looking like belongs to our country.

Me: yes may be, see her sleeping in just inners

Her dad: : (seeing the gap between her legs, he was witness the most important thing. ) yes, I don't think my daughter was without panty that night.

Me: it's natural, we are sleeping without inners, may be like that she was doing.

Her dad: come on here, see her first, how she exposing her private parts, it's not an easy thing. Whether wearing inners or not wearing. The purpose of wearing it fails.

Me: she was not like this uncle! She wears all the things

Her dad: then how her panty came on seat.
That day I saw the cleavage of her, it's hurt me and

Me: ok uncle, leave her, see her, how happily showing

Her dad: yes,she was also look like my daughter in size.

Me: don't mistaken me.

Her dad: no problem tell me

Me: you want to spend time with any babe, here more available

Her dad: it's straight question! I don't want anything, just I want to see, that's enough.

Me: any massage like this!

Her dad: ok but one time we enquire

Me: shall we move uncle.

Her dadbanana he was seeing her cunt) hmmm

Me: no problem for me, if you want to be there for some time.

Her dad: you understand my feelings( I see the hardon on his pants)

Me: nice babe, she was

Her dad: bahuth badiya babe, she was showing her pussy literally.

Me::it's not a big problem for this kind of babe, they treat their private part as not a private part. Show it easily but not fully.

Her dad: shall we ask her for

Me: for????

Her dad: just enquired about her

Me: this babe

( me: hello,

Wife: hmmmm tell.

Me: uncle what you want

Her dad: nothing
Wife: anything you want from me( she was speaking to in different tone)

Me; nothing

Wife::it's not easy to expose, it's too risky for us, if you want to see me fully.

Me: hmmm

Wife: come on( she was untied the knot on both side of two piece, it's a single piece just place over the ass crack, due to wind, she was showing her big buttocks fully and he was stunned and seeing her closely. ) ok. It's enough ( she just ties the knot and her panty liner dislocated and she was showing her pussy clearly to him).

Me: thanks babe, it's nice big buttocks, uncle was happy

Wife: if you want anything else, just give your room number and hotel name.

Me: what uncle?

Her dad: hmmmm, don't tell to my daughter,

Me: ok uncle. then we book separate room for her.

Her dad: yes

Me: please be there, we book the room and came back to you.

We just walk back to room and booked the room and we came back to the same place she was not there.
Uncle showing his disappointed face to me.
But I feared about her, where she gone.
I just took my phone and calls her, she was not answering.

We both searching for her but not found her in any place.

It's disappointed for me also.

We just roaming here and there and came back to the room and I knocked my room, she opened the door. I got shocked.

Wife::you both enjoyed.

Me: yes

Wife: dad it's not good to join with him

Her dad: nothing beti.

Wife: nothing, your face was disappointed

Her dad: no

Me: nothing we just roaming there

Wife:ohhhh.

He gone to his room.

We came to our room.

Me: what a bitch you are, you nailed it

Wife: yes, I got shocked, he agreed for fucking.

Me: yes we booked room also, if you wait there we fixed you for dating.

Wife: no way, so I escaped.

Me: you disappointed him

Wife: shall we check in to that room.

Me: yes, but wait.
[+] 3 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
We gone to room.

She was seeing me.

Me: tell me!

Wife: no! It's complete silence between us.

Me: what, you want means, go and lying on the beach bed, we will come back to you.

Wife: no.

Me: then come down side.

When we get down from the floor, we came across the same gang, with whom she was giving poses to them.

They get just stopped by seeing her.

Stranger: yesterday you agreed but escape from the place.

Wife: don't do the same nuisance here, my dad available here, I will do whatever you want in his absence,

Stranger: ok, let we have some thrilling fun, shall we move to your room.

Wife: please please.

Stranger : it's just a live game, that's all.

Wife: my dad available there
Stranger: it's fun game, if you want we will involve him also.

Wife: no

Stranger: come on, just half an hour, live game.

Wife: ok, then you can leave

Stranger: yes we leave after 30 minutes

We all the six came back to our room and locked.

Stranger 1: it's fun game, but goes on live, I toss the coin, who wins will ask the lose to do the things.

Stranger 2: ok, shall we play.

Stranger1: I will toss the coin, please tell babe it's head or tail. If I win, you have to do whatever I tell. If you win, you can ask anything like money, iam ready to give ten thousand to you if you win, but if I win, you have to show your big boobs to us in live.

Wife: what kind of game this! Is anyone seeing me means!

Stranger1: already we showed your pics, it's your wish,

Stranger2: if you win you get ten thousand babe.

Wife: ok, it's tail

Stranger1: spins the coin and it's tail .

Stranger2: you win babe, take this amount.
Now it's my turn, if I win you have to be topless for the rest of the game, if you win, I will pay the same ten thousand.

Wife: it's ok. This time head!

Stranger2: toss the coin and it was tail...

Stranger1: come on babe,

( she was removing her nighty and her red colour bra, she showing the naked boobs to them, the only thing she was wearing it two piece panty).

Stranger3: it's my turn babe, if I win you have to fully nude.

Wife: it's ok. My side head again
Stranger 3: he toss the coin and it's head.

Wife: now I won, what's my price for this.

Stranger: I give ten thousand

Stranger 4: it's great madam, you win two times,
Wife: ok, this time head again.
Stranger 4: if I win you have to give blow job to all of us
Is it ok for you?

Wife: no, it's not ok.

Stranger4: you have to give back the amount you having and fully nude for the rest of time.

He tossed the coin and it's tail

Stranger 4; you lose, come on babe give back the amount and stand nude

Wife: it's unfair.

Stranger 4: then you make a deal.

Wife: if i win you have to return back amount, if I lose what you want I will do.

Stranger 4: ok deal, ready for toss

Wife: it's head

He tossed the coin and it's tail
[+] 2 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Stranger1: it's our win, come on we want to fuck you

Wife: it's unfair, you are already showing me in live. Please stop this. I will stand nude for you

( she takes her panty out).

Stranger1:she her fully nude friends what will we do it's enough for her.

In the meantime the door knocked by some one.

She feared a lot and tells them to stop the game for a minute
May be my dad was waiting outside.

She was throwing the panty and bra under the bed and wears the nighty and tells them to manage the situation, she opened the door.

Her dad: what happened. Who are all this.

Stranger1: we are having channel in social media and we do some prank and fun show.

Her dad: ok. Show completed or yet to be startesv
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Stranger1: no uncle. If you want to join means, join the game.

Her dad: nice, playing prank game ?.

Wife: yes dad, just a prank show it was

Stranger 2: it's your wish, just a prank

Stranger3: the one who wins the game, have the right to ask the lose one to do like singing, dancing etc.

Her dad: no, I don't want to play( I know he was disappointed with me).

Stranger 4: why uncle.

Her dad: no, just I will be sitting here.

Stranger 1: it's disappointing us uncle, we will go to some other place.

Her dad: ok, you can go

After all went.

Wife: why you feel very much dull!

Her dad: nothing beti

Me: ( I know the real reason for his disappointment) uncle, don't worry.
Wife: what happened dear

Me: nothing happened, we just came here from beach after

Wife: after!!!!!, what you have done to my dad?.

Her dad: nothing beti, it's just seeing

Wife: hey, why you pulling him, he was aged

Me::shall we go again for some mind relaxation there

Wife: ohhhh, then why you bring me dear!,

Her dad: ok you both enjoy

Wife: why dad, behave like child. Tell me, iam not mistaken you and telling to mom also. If you want to go anywhere in this place means go,

Her dad: I feel Lonely. And feel head ache

Me: shall we go for head massage.

Wife: yes dear, I know about massage parlour more available here. Iam also feeling head ache.

Her dad: it's ok for you both means, my side also ok.

( we are all getting ready, her dad gone to his room, once we are ready, we just came to the road, we are walking, we reached one parlour, it was having a separate cabin for the massage and having small shopping store inside.
My wife entered inside, we followed her, once we entered then only knowing it's full of shorts and t-shirts, she was looking me, she pointed the lingerie sets on the wall, that is noticed by the shopkeeper, he was calling us, we walking towards the him.

He was placing numerous lingerie sets on the table.

Shopkeeper: it's having 30℅ discount madam
( she was seeing back and her dad was seeing somewhere).

Shopkeeper: don't hesitate to speak, just see all the items, if you want means, iam showing variety of inners..

Shopkeeper: ok, you feel shy to ask me, I place all the varieties from bra, sports bra, bikini, panties of all type.

Wife: ( seeing her dad was some distance) please show all the collection

Shopkeeper: why you pleasing madam, it's your wish.

Wife: hmmm

Shopkeeper: tells your bra size

Wife: what!

Shopkeeper: size madam, then only I gave correct size

Wife: 36

Shopkeeper: 36 B or 36 D

Wife: 36 only wear.

Shopkeeper: you don't know how to purchase these items,

Wife: please show sir, don't speak

Shopkeeper: why you speak like this madam.

Me: ( I pointed her dad, tells him, it's was his dad)

Shopkeeper: ok, don't think bad, you are taking dress.

Wife: please?

Shopkeeper: ok you choose

Wife: she pointed something and pack this two.

Shopkeeper: iam not seeing this much shy

Wife: sorry.

We paid him.

Then came back and
We just sit at the reception, I asked my wife to go and ask for enquiry, we both get up , and enquired about massage,
The receptionist : it's having wide range of massage for both male and female,

Wife: please explain, all

The receptionist, I will explain, head Massage, back massage, herbal oil massage, full body massage, private massage. What you need, we will book the massage therapist for you.

Me: that means, it takes time.

Receptionist: not at all, for private massage it took sometime to book therapist.

Wife: what it means! Private.

Receptionist: like full body massage in a cabin.

Wife: it's available for men and women
[+] 4 users Like Ananthincest777's post
Like Reply
Wonderful...
Superb..
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
awesome hot update... please continue, waiting for dad to enjoy her without knowing about her.

you can 1-2 people at a time but not too many at same time if possible.
please go with your flow only.
Like Reply