Fantasy PROFESSOR SHWETHA'S DILEMMA
[Image: download.jpg]

Professor Shwetha stepped into the steaming hot bath and she immediately melted into the warm, velvety water. She felt the blissful release of tension, both physical and emotional, melt away from her body. She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh as she closed her eyes and relaxed even more.

She then felt the vibrations of the vibrator against her inner body. The vibrations shuddered through her, sparking something deep within her. She shifted slightly to increase the pressure — and pleasure — against her sensitive areas, her nipples and clitoris responding eagerly to the stimulation. She moaned in response, her hips rocking with the intensity of the toy.

As Shwetha explored her body further, her hands moved freely all over, caressing her soft curves and exploring her body with pleasure. She cupped her breasts, feeling the fullness of them and teasing her nipples with her fingertips. Her hands traced over her toned stomach and wide hips before moving lower, exploring between her legs. Here, she found her pussy, swollen and waiting to be touched. Her fingers teased her petals, moving in soft circles and deeper, as she allowed her hips to move in time with the vibrator.

Shwetha felt her arousal grow with each movement. Her brown nipples were hard and tight, begging to be touched. Her breasts were soft and voluptuous, aching to be caressed. And her pussy was slick and wet, her labia full and inviting. The combination of the vibrator and her own touch gave her immense pleasure, an intensity that had her gasping with delight.

Finally, as her orgasm started happening Shwetha felt the wave of pleasure course through her body, every muscle quivering and shuddering with bliss. She  felt totally excited and was about to cum when she heard a soft knock on the bathroom door. 

Shweta was lost in the sensation of pleasure coursing through her body and she ignored the door knock. She was laying on her back comfortable against the tub floor, her eyes closed as she focused on the vibrator buzzing steadily between her legs. Her breathing was coming in irregular gasps, her body arching and trembling in anticipation of the climax impending on the horizon of her orgasm.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow excellent start
Like Reply
Shweta moaned softly, savoring every bit of pleasure that was coursing through her body. As she was about to reach her peak, an unexpected knock this time much louder on the door cut her off abruptly. 

"Shweta Maa'm, it's Pranay," the voice called out. "I just wanted to ask a quick favor."

"Um... Okay, Pranay. I'll be out in a few minutes," she said reluctantly.

[Image: instagram-model-sofia-ansari-s-sensation...637140.jpg]

Shweta took a deep breath, her body still tingling with unfulfilled anticipation. She looked at her vibrator which she pulled out and switched it off with disappointment. Then, she slowly got up, her evening plans having been thwarted by this unexpected visitor.

Shweta sighed, her face reddening with shame and embarrassment. She slipped quickly back into her underwear, trying to act as natural as possible while her pleasure had been cut short.

Shweta quickly wrapped a towel around her body and opened the bathroom door. Pranay stood on the other side, looking a little sheepish.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Shweta nodded, her face still burning. "Well, what did you want to ask?" she said.

Pranay noticed her face registering surprise as she took in his presence. He observed that Professor Shwetha was wearing a white towel wrapped around her body, her hair still damp from a recent shower.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was hoping you could give me a ride home. I missed the last bus,” the student explained sheepishly.

The professor hesitated for a moment before responding. “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. You’ll have to find another way home.”

The student nodded in understanding. “Okay, no problem. I’m sorry to have bothered you.”

Professor Shwetha replied with a wry smile. “It’s okay. I hope you can find a ride home soon. Take care.”

The scene was almost tense with an underlying electric intensity, as if the air itself was pulsing with energy. Professor Shwetha's long, dark hair was cascading down her neck and back. Her skin shone softly in the warm light of the room, her dark black eyes glinting with curiosity as she regarded her student. The towel rested just above her breasts, so her cleavage was enticingly visible.

The student was standing near her, a little too close for comfort. He was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt, buttoned up all the way. His eyes were trailing down her body, lingering a while longer over her cleavage and other curves than necessary. His face was flushed, and there was a telltale bulge in his pants revealing his rising excitement.

"What do you think you're doing?" Professor Shwetha asked, arching one eyebrow as if to deliberate her student's intentions.

The student, taken off-guard, gulped then stammered, "Uh, nothing Professor Shwetha, I was just, uh... admiring... your... figure?" His voice held a nervousness and he blushed even more deeply as he realized what he had just said.

Professor Shwetha was shocked, her lips curling up into a slight smirk. "What did you just say??," she said, her voice so low it was almost a purr. "But I think it's time for you to go now."

The student nodded quickly, trying not to look her in the eyes. He swallowed hard and quickly made his way towards the door, trying to ignore the sight of her curvy figure, her tantalizing cleavage, and his own dick slowly hardening with need.

Professor Shwetha watched him go, the entire scene playing slowly in her mind again and again, until the door closed and the student was gone.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
The professor slowly approached the door, glancing out the window to ensure that Pranay had gone. She then slowly locked the door and happily began to undress. She opened her towel, revealing her large, perky breasts. Her hand trailed down her smooth stomach and found the edge of her underwear, which she then slowly peeled off. She could feel her nipples harden in anticipation as she stood there, wearing nothing, and an inviting smirk. It seemed as if her student had unknowingly aroused something within her. The professor slowly touched herself, her lips parted in pleasure, and her breaths growing into deep moans that echoed within the room.

Pranay who was outside heard the faint sound coming from the room, and could tell what was happening inside. His heart raced as he ran down the hallway, desperately wishing it was him inside with Professor Shwetha, exploring her body and giving her pleasure. He scurried away, his heart still pounding in his chest and his body burning with desire.

Professor Shwetha, blissfully unaware of what was going on outside, was engulfed in her own pleasure. She explored her body further, her moans becoming louder and more passionate. She delighted in the sensations that coursed through her, pushing her closer and closer to the brink of pleasure. When she finally reached her climax, she expelled a loud cry of pleasure that shook the walls of the room.

Exhausted from her pleasure, Professor Shwetha slowly got dressed and made her way out of the room. As she left, she could feel the student's lingering desire, and her smirk slowly widened as she walked away. She was well aware that he wanted her, and she found the thought incredibly tantalizing.

[Image: 1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply
[Image: sofia-ansari-v0-tpqel9etor7c1.jpeg?auto=...208f51ae16]

Professor Shwetha knew that she was a beautiful woman with perfect curves and a brilliant mind. Everyone loved her in the department; especially the boys who were in her class. The next day, during one of her lectures, she noticed Pranay, looking at her with stars in his eyes.

Pranay was always attentive and worked hard in class, but he seemed especially keen today. This made Shwetha feel confident and powerful, and she could tell he was crushing on her.

As the semester continued, Pranay could hardly take his eyes off her. One day, Shwetha couldn't resist teasing him a little. She decided to wear a tight, skimpy dress for class, just to see what would happen.

When Pranay walked into the classroom, his face went bright red. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled mischievously and said, "Hello Pranay, how are you? Why do you keep staring at me?" Pranay blushed even deeper, the color of his cheeks intensifying. He mumbled something incoherent under his breath before he took his usual seat in the front of the class.

Shwetha started lecturing, but she kept glancing up at Pranay in between sentences. He was completely transfixed, his eyes glued to her body as she spoke. She smiled to herself, feeling encouraged and powerful. This was the most attention she had ever received in a classroom.

At the end of the lecture, Shwetha noticed Pranay's unsteady hands as he gathered his books and notes. As the other students filed out, she approached him. "Are you okay, Pranay? You seem a bit out of it today."

Pranay finally looked up at her, his face still flushed and eyes wide. "I-I'm fine," he stammered, "I just...you looked...um, you looked really nice today."

Shwetha threw her head back and laughed. "Thank you. I appreciate the compliment."

Pranay smiled bashfully and excused himself, blushing wildly as he hurried out of the classroom. Shwetha felt proud of herself as she watched him go. She had achieved exactly the effect she wanted.
Like Reply
The next day, it was a bright sunny day when Professor Shwetha invited Pranay to her home. Pranay knew that it wasn't an ordinary invitation. He felt something in the air that made his heart beat faster.

When Pranay got to Professor Shwetha's house, he noticed that she was wearing a nightdress without a bra. Her cleavage was quite visible and it made Pranay's heart skip a beat. She welcomed him at the door with a smile, and Pranay noticed that she had a sensual glint on her eyes.

As Professor Shwetha led Pranay in to the living room, he couldn’t help but notice the way her nipples were trying to break free from the thin fabric of her nightgown. Pranay felt himself become aroused.

Professor Shwetha was very aware of Pranay's gaze, and she began to move in a more seductive way. She slowly bent down to pick up a magazine that was lying on the floor, and as she did Pranay got a clear view of her cleavage and ample bosom.

"Make yourself comfortable!", she said

Her voice had a sultry edge to it, and Pranay could tell that she was extremely horny. He blushed with shyness in response, but Professor Shwetha gave him a knowing smile. She reached out and caressed his cheek, and Pranay could feel the heat radiating from her body.

Then, without warning, Professor Shwetha grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. She pressed her body against him and before Pranay could speak, she brought her lips to his ear and then she whispered.

"Why do you keep staring at me in the class? You are 19 years old and I am 27 years. It is inappropriate right?"

"Sorry. sorry Maa'm. I won't do it again!", he replied with his head held down in shame staring at the marble floor. 

Tears started streaming down his face and he felt completely helpless and lonely. Professor Shwetha felt an immense amount of guilt as she watched him stand there, looking so vulnerable and fragile. She immediately ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

Professor Shwetha: "Oh Pranay, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry. It is normal. Don't worry!"

Pranay sobbed uncontrollably in her arms and she could feel his entire body shaking. She gently stroked his back and slowly continued to rock him in her arms.

Professor Shwetha: "It's all going to be okay, I'm here for you."

She then took a step back and brought her hands up to his face, tenderly wiping away his tears. She then proceeded to cradle his head with her hands and pulled it close to her chest, her two massive breasts were like two pillows for him to rest his face on. He could feel her heartbeat against his face and he felt aroused, and he gradually warmed up to the sensation.

Professor Shwetha: "It's okay Pranay, just relax!!"

The professor continued to hug him until his tears stopped running and he eventually calmed down completely.
[+] 1 user Likes sominoru's post
Like Reply
Professor Shwetha and Pranay then proceeded to have dinner together when she started to talk about the strain her large breasts were causing her upper back. She said that she was getting pain due to the  weight of her bust and from sitting all day in her lectures. She mentioned that she was longing for a massage, to work out the tension. Pranay sympathized with her and commented that he can give a good massage. Shwetha said that she would probably do that sometime later and thanked Pranay for the suggestion. 

Pranay expanded on his massage suggestion, saying that a deep-tissue massage would be beneficial for the pain Shwetha was experiencing. He said that with such a massage, her muscles would be more relaxed and her back would eventually feel better. Shwetha agreed with Pranay, saying that it would be a great solution for her problem. 
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Good story continue
Like Reply