My Wife's Experiences with our servant
Star 
I made my way sneakily downstairs towards the servants' quarters, careful not to make any noise. Just like for the past four months, it was something I now found myself doing repeatedly more or less every other night, much to my shame and chagrin. As I approached our man servant Bhola's bedroom, the noises that were coming from behind the door was getting louder and louder.

I began to blush, both with shame and humiliation, but also with distinct arousal. An arousal that I could not explain, but also could not deny, as my penis started to harden. The shame and humiliation, of course, was because of what was happening behind that door. I carefully knelt by the door, swallowed, and put an ear to the keyhole.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
The noises were loud now, and very audible. The old bed in Bhola's room was rocking back and forth, squeaking and its hinges creaking. My servant Bhola was having loud, unbridled, raw, passionate sex, and I could hear his naked skin slapping against someone else's naked skin. The lady that my servant was furiously fucking began to moan loudly, as her pleasure intensified.
"Oh, Bhola!" She murmured. "Oh, my dear Bhola. You are so good!"
A familiar sense of warm humiliation came over me as I heard my wife moan, even as the squeaking of the bed springs became more and more frequent. Yes, the lady that my servant was banging, the lady inside whose cunt Bhola's large dick was ploughing in and out, that lady was the love of my life - my own dear sweet wife of many years, Neetu.
"Oh Bhola! Oh, BHOLA!"
Neetu was unable to control herself, even as waves of pleasure washed over her. She kept taking on our servant's name even as he kept humping her. She was quite loud too, and sometimes I wondered how far the sounds would carry out of the window from Bhola's room. Bhola was on the ground floor, and his window faced the street. Even though we had a fence that covered the house, anyone on the street walking beside the fence could have listened in. Not that anyone was walking at 2 am in the morning, but still.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
The rhythmic creaking of the bed frame added to my humiliation, indicating to me that my wife Neetu was again being deeply penetrated by Bhola, my servant's extremely large dick burrowing into my wife's cunt, and from her moans and murmurs I could make out that she was loving every moment of it. As always.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
The bed was rocking, just like every other night when Bhola fucked my wife.
"Ohh-h B-b-bhola! I love your big dick!" Neetu called out in passion to our hung servant. "Harder! AAAH! Oh, I love you, Bhola."
There was a slight pause, which I later understood was Bhola stopping his fucking and raising a hand.
SLAP!
The noise was sharp, but not too loud. Bhola had struck my wife across her face, but not too hard. He slapped her again.
SLAP!
Recently he was slapping her a lot during their love making.
SLAP!
"Memsaab. You make too much noise!" Bhola, now hardly behaving like a servant, grunted in reply. He then ordered, "Kiss me, memsaab."
"Oh, yes, Bhola. I am sorry, Bhola."
I heard them kiss loudly, my wife slobbering all over him in her passion. Bhola then resumed the fucking as he continued to plough into her.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
"Ungh! Ungh! Oh Bhola!" My wife was moaning louder and louder now, despite the risk of getting slapped again. "I love you!"
Even Bhola began to thrust into her more urgently. I tried peeing though the keyhole, but I couldn't really make out what was happening as the lights were off. I knew lately that Bhola had started to get a little bit rougher with my wife, such as slapping her more and more, but I still couldn't see inside the room.
However, the noises emanating through the keyhole made it crystal clear what was happening inside behind the locked door.
"Oh, Bhola!" Neetu gasped. "Oh my God! It's... so... big! I'm cumming!!"
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
The bed continued to creak as Bhola continued to bang her, even as my wife began her orgasm.
"Aaah! Aaaaah! Oh YES! OH FUCK! Aaaaah!"
Neetu kept grunting. The bedsprings were squeaking furiously as she received Bhola's thrusts. The bed was now hitting the wall hard, and the springs sounded as if they were going to break. Bhola seemed to be fucking my wife hard and fast now.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
"Memsaab." Suddenly Bhola spoke. "I am going to cum."
SMOOCH!
I heard my wife loudly and sloppily plant some kisses on our servant.
"Oh, Bhola. Cum in me."
As if he was seeking her permission!
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
The creaking of the bed become louder and louder.
"Oh YESSS!! AAAH! AHHH!!" Neetu was quite vocal now, and loud. "Oh Bhola! I love you, Bhola. Please, cum in me. Oh, Bhola!!
I heard Bhola groan loudly. It was a sound I was familiar with before, having listened to this same scene every night.
"AAAAAAHHHH!"
The bed was now rocking fast.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
No doubt, Bhola was now ejaculating into my wife. My dear wife Neetu's fertile womb was now being filled by seed from a man who was not her husband but our servant Bhola.
Again.
Neetu was silent, occasionally letting out a grunt as Bhola flexed his buttocks from time to time, pumping more and more of his seed inside her. I then heard her kiss our servant again.
SMOOCH!
"Oh, Bhola. Oh, my love." Neetu was moaning, even as Bhola continued to pump his semen into her. "I love you. Oh, that was amazing."
Usually this was the time I made my way back to our bedroom, got into bed and pretended to be asleep. My wife would no doubt make her way back to our bedroom soon. But, as I stood outside, I didn't hear any of them move. Surely, they - Bhola and my wife - weren't thinking of going another round?
They were!
I had to wait nearly twenty-five minutes before I heard the bed move again.
"Bhola, please put on more of the oil." I heard my wife tell her lover. "And remember to be gentle. You have a big cock. Quite big. Much bigger than my husband."
"Yes, memsaab, I know! Anyone who fucks you has a cock larger than your husband, memsaab!"
There was the sound of laughter as both my wife and her lover laughed at my small size. I stood there, embarrassed, humiliated, but also very aroused. Again. Bhola was going to fuck my wife in the ass! That was something she had always said disgusted her, and she never wanted to even try it with me! And here she was, bending over for my servant.
I heard more rustling noises on the bed, and the soft creaking of the springs.
"Gentle. Slow." Neetu was directing our servant, as if instructing him in the kitchen as a boss rather than in the bedroom as a lover.
"Yes, memsaab, don't worry. Your big gaand can take it." Bhola replied, and then he must have raised his hand again, because the next two sounds I heard were him smacking my wife's ass loudly.
SPANK!
"You have such a nice butt, memsaab." Bhola told my wife. "I want to spank you all day!"
SPANK!
"You do spank me all day, Bhola!" My wife replied. "Yesterday, in the kitchen! You made me bend over the counter and then you spanked me while my husband was in the next room!"
SPANK!
"Ah, yes," Bhola laughed. "What an idiot, your husband!"
SPANK!
"Oh, Bhola." My wife crooned. "Please be gentle with me, na! You now slap me, spank me..."
SPANK!
"And I fuck you." Bhola grunted. "In your pussy and your ass, memsaab."
"Yes, Bhola, that you do."
SPANK!
"Why do you let me do it, memsaab?" I heard Bhola laugh. "You are a married woman, from a respectable class and family. And here you are, in your servant's bed, getting fucked in the ass, getting a spanking on your ass from your servant, while your husband sleeps soundly upstairs."
SPANK!
SPANK!
My wife didn't reply as our servant continued to spank her.
"This is because you are slut, memsaab." Bhola told her. "You were always a slut. You just had to get fucked by me to know it."
SPANK!
"I... I...I am a slut. I... I belong to you now, Bhola." My wife finally replied. "My ass... my pussy. Oh Bhola! Please... fuck me now!"
SPANK!
SPANK!
"And I will slap you. And spank you."
Creak! Squeak!
My wife didn't reply. Slowly and slowly, Bhola must have pushed more and more of his dick into her ass and must have started to hump her.
Creak! Squeak!
The rhythmic creaking of the bed frame intensified. This time Neetu's vocalizations were much clearer.
Creak! Squeak!
"Ooooh Bhola!" I heard my wife cry out. "Slower, please. Slower! Aaaah, nehi! Don't get so excited. Please use some more oil, meri jaan!"
"Yes, memsaab, sorry about that."
She called him 'meri jaan', a term of endearment that she usually reserved for me. I heard him spank her again.
SPANK!
SPANK!
"Oh, Bhola." I heard my wife utter. "You are so deep inside me now."
"Brace yourself, memsaab." Bhola replied. "You are such a nice slut. Letting your servant screw you in the ass."
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
He was fucking her earnestly now. My wife Neetu was bravely taking it in her butt. The noise of the bed was frantic - I hoped the bed wasn't going to break.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
"Oh, Bhola! Oh, Bhola! Aaaaangh! Aaaaangh!"
Neetu was now moaning... or crying. I could imagine her face contorted, and her breasts slapping back and forth as our servant pushed himself from back in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, of her asshole.
"Oh, Bhola! BHOLA!" Neetu now let out a tremendous noise as she started to climax. "Oh, Bhola."
SPANK!
SPANK!
I knew Bhola wouldn't be able to hold out much longer as he smacked my wife's buttocks loudly.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Once again, I heard that familiar guttural sound. My servant was at this moment squirting a good quantity of his semen into my wife's rectum.
"Oh, Bhola!" Neetu could only mumble as her own orgasm subsided. "Oh, Bhola."
I guess I better start at the beginning.
It was a just a little bit less than three years ago. In fact, I remember the exact date and time. It was just 1230 pm and I was in the office, eating my lunch, when I noticed that I had a new email in my inbox. It was forwarded to me by my wife Neetu. As I read the email, I paused, and then put my sandwich on my table, my appetite temporarily lost.
It was an email from the fertility clinic. We had just visited the famous clinic of Dr. Das in Delhi last week. After years of trying for a kid, we figured we might need a little help. The results were now in front of me.
My wife was perfectly healthy. There was nothing wrong with her at all. When it came to me, however, the report wasn't that good. The technical term was oligospermia, or low sperm count. Apparently, there was a natural chance we could conceive naturally, but it was a very low probability. Something about dilated testicular veins. The treatment was there, but it was expensive, and success was not guaranteed.
I read my wife's note attached to the report.
"I love you, Gopal. Come home tonight, and we can talk about it."
I continued to read the report, especially the sections that my wife highlighted.
Artificial insemination was an option, but this was India, and it was expensive. Very expensive. Not to mention, it was a taboo topic. What it really meant was that I would allow another man's sperm to impregnate my wife. We could have a child, but the offspring would, biologically, not be mine. Was I prepared to deal with that?
I sighed and decided to call my wife. The report had actually been emailed in the morning, and I just happened to look at it now. I needed to talk to her.
"I am looking at the fertility clinic material." I told her. "It's too damn expensive, honey."
For a moment, my wife didn't say anything. If she was beside me, she would have clasped my hand. For a moment, none of us spoke.
"Look, darling." Neetu finally said. "We could go for the treatment. The doctor did say there is a chance we can conceive naturally. Low chance, yes, but a chance."
"I don't know." I was looking at the cost. I was still paying off my car and my student loan, and we had just purchased a house. A rather large house. And I didn't really want to fire our servant. This was India, and you needed hired help in the house.
"We can't get into that sort of expense right now." I spoke. 'Besides, if I go for the treatment, I have to take time off... and I can't really take time out now from my career. I was just promoted, you know."
"What about... what about..." My wife hesitated, and then blurted out, "What about artificial insemination, baby doll? It's expensive too, but not that much. We can afford it."
"Ya, I don't know about that." I mumbled. My wife didn't say anything for a while.
"Look." She finally said. "This is a lot to take in. Why don't you relax, come home in the evening, and we can discuss it."
"Sure." I hung up.
For the next few weeks, I was a little depressed, as you can expect. Initially Neetu didn't say much but comforted me. Slowly, as life returned to normal, and we got busy with day-to-day things, she started to talk about it, and our options.
I knew my wife Neetu talked to her mother Neelam. I mean I kept the news hidden from my side of the family, but Neetu shared everything with my mother-in-law.
"He just needs to eat more nuts." My mother-in-law advised. And thus began an almost weekly dose of some helpful advice that would go on for a couple of months.
"Have him drink milk every day."
"Oh, it must be goat milk, not cow milk."
"Did you visit this particular baba ji or this guru at this ashram? His blessing can cure anything. He's a devotee of Bholenath."
"Are you eating enough meat? Make sure he eats meat."
"You need to have sex on full moon nights."
"What position are you having sex in?"
In fact, soon my mother-in-law was more interested in our sex lives than me! As if I didn't have enough troubles, now every way I wanted to have sex was going to be dictated by her.
Having been married for some time, sex had now become routine for us.
"You need to spice it up." My mother-in-law said. "Then only your sperm will wake up."
Alas, of course, all of my mother-in-law's advice and fanciful theories amounted to nothing, and six months later we were no better off than before. Then one day my wife broached the topic again about alternate treatments.
"Honey, what do you think about artificial insemination!" She asked. "It is now very popular, and no one has to know!"
"I don't know, Neetu." I was honest in my reply. "How can I let someone else impregnate you!"
"It's not really 'someone else'!" She argued. "It's not like I am going to sleep with another man and have him knock me up!"
If only we knew then how foretelling her words would be!
Our situation started to affect our sex life, and our well being. I knew Neetu was unhappy, and though she tried not to blame me for our destiny, at some level there must have been some resentment. I couldn't blame her for it - every woman wants to be a mother.
Then one day a moment happened that really changed everything.
I was picking up Neetu from the grocery store and she was waiting for me outside. As I drove to the entrance, I saw her laughing. She was talking (and playing) with two young girls who were also waiting with their mother. Neetu looked so beautiful, so happy. Sometimes you have these moments that change your perspectives, and that was one of them.
"Hi darling." I said, as she got into the car. Neetu didn't say anything back but nodded. As we parked on our driveway, I turned to her and said, "Let's look into sperm donors."
Her eyes welled up and she immediately began to cry. We kissed a few more times, our hearts finally returning to each other.
"Are you sure?" Neetu asked me. "I was thinking... maybe you prefer to adopt?"
"No." I paused, and then added. "Neetu, I love you. And I want it to be your child. So that you are the mother. I want you to experience the whole experience of motherhood."
Neetu kissed me again.
"Let's go inside, darling." She said, her eyes sparkling. "It doesn't matter who the donor is, in my eyes the father will always be you."
Unknown to us, the father of our future first born was already inside our house.
"I think," Neetu said, as she brushed her hair, "Bhola has a crush on me."
I still remember that night. I was sitting in our bed, watched my wife Neetu get ready for bed. She was seated on a stool in front of her dressing table, brushing her luscious long locks. She was dressed in a pink nightie, and I could see the outline of her bra inside through the thin material of her nightdress, hiding her sizeable melons.
There was no other way to say it - Neetu was still a gorgeous woman. I was now forty-one, but Neetu was thirty-one, or ten years younger than me. We had been married for almost six years now. It was an arranged marriage, but it made every one of my friends jealous. They would see me, a near middle-aged man, a virgin, with a little potbelly who had remained single till I was thirty-five, and now suddenly I had a bombshell of a wife.
Neetu kept herself in shape by strict exercise and yoga. Even now, crossing thirty-one only recently, she still had a slim figure, big breasts, and a high reservoir of energy. The only thing that she worried about was that her butt that was always a little big. I told her not to worry about it at all - I actually liked women with a little bit in the trunk - but you know women. They worry about the silliest things. Neetu, in my eyes, was one of the most perfect Indian ladies, svelte figure but big breasts, and hips gradually widening leading to nice looking buttocks. Every time I thought of her, I wanted to fuck her.
It had been almost a year since those tests at the fertility clinic. So far we hadn't been able to find a donor, especially due to the cost. I also wanted someone who looked like me, and even the donor's parents to look like me, since I didn't want to ever explain the child's paternity and lineage to anyone. So far we hadn't found a practical match.
Now let me talk about Bhola.
Bhola was our man servant. He was now twenty-two years of age, and a young man from my village. When I had bought the house, my mother had called me to talk about Bhola's family, who were distantly related to us. They had recently lost everything due to a flood, and my mother wanted me to help. We also needed a servant, and I told her I can employ him for a year. He could live with us.
At first Neetu wasn't too happy having another man live in the house, but soon she became used to Bhola. Bhola had his own room and bathroom downstairs, and he was a very good servant. That one year became two years, and then three - and Bhola was still with us.
Neetu (and I) was by now very comfortable having Bhola in the house. Bhola was very obedient - in fact he was always scared and afraid of Neetu's anger. Neetu was of cheerful and smiling nature, but with servants she had always been authoritative. Neetu had the traditional class-oriented thinking - we were the upper class, and the servants were the lower class. Thus, it was their duty to serve and obey us.
Neetu treated Bhola as if he were a child who should listen to everything she says simply because Bhola was the servant. And Bhola did - which is why we grew to trust and like him a lot. From getting up early way before us, having our breakfast ready, especially the tea, to cleaning, cooking, dusting... Bhola did it all. He had really made our lives considerably easier.
Even though he was now twenty-two, Neetu hardly treated Bhola like an adult. An adult who had his own life, hobbies, and desires. Quite often I would hear Neetu reprimanding Bhola, and he would respond to her scolding and berating with lowered head. He never ever spoke back to my wife - something that I appreciated a lot. It was hard nowadays to get a respectful servant like that.
When Bhola had first entered our household, Neetu had dressed conservatively and carefully around him. Even going downstairs sometimes at night to get some water, she would dress in an overcoat, simply because Bhola might be there. Over time, she lost her inhibitions and grew comfortable around our servant. Nowadays she always wore nighties and maxis around the house, sometimes made of very thin translucent material. She would on occasion even not dress up, wearing her lingerie, and going down to the kitchen at night.
When we would be watching TV or simply relaxing in the living room, Neetu would be dressed in a gown that would expose her legs and calves, despite her conservative upbringing. Other times she wore saris very loosely so a lot of her waist or back was exposed, and since it "just Bhola" she wouldn't care. This was the level to which we trusted him and took no note of his presence at home. We all thought of him to be as harmless as a piece of furniture.
So, it was suddenly surprising to see Neetu say Bhola may have a crush on her.
"How do you figure that out?" I asked, curious.
Neetu came to bed and slithered next to me. She surprised me with a long kiss.
"He stares at my ass." Neetu confided. "When my back is turned to him, and he thinks I am not noticing, I have seen him ogling my... butt."
"Darling," I laughed, and kissed my wife again. "When you go out for a walk. Half the city admires your ass. They are the men. And the other half - the women - are jealous of your butt. What a gorgeous bottom you have!"
"You are very naughty." My wife scolded me playfully. We kissed again, and I could see that she was in the mood. "Also, there has been... other... signs."
"Like what?"
"Um... when I talk with him, nowadays, he gets very nervous, and tongue tied. And... I have seen him, try to catch a peek."
"Catch a peek?"
"Uff." My wife let out a sign of exasperation. "The other day I was wearing my low-cut nightie. You know... that one. And he was... his eyes... he couldn't stop staring."
It was too much for me. I found myself unusually excited, my lust for Neetu's body multiplied tenfold. Neetu too seemed to be in a heightened mood, and we had long, loud, passionate, vigorous sex.
Even the next morning, I had to go to work, I didn't want to get out of bed. And though Neetu wanted to get up and brush and freshen up, I didn't let her. We ended up having sex again, before I finally let go of Neetu.
"What happened to you!" Neetu told me later, as we were having breakfast, her tone mischievous. "You are acting as if we just got married!"
"I can't seem to get enough of you." I told her honestly. "You make me feel young."
"Well," Neetu was coy, "There's another young man in the house also apparently crushing on my nowadays."
We both laughed. It showed how casually we took Bhola, and how harmless we thought he was. Even though Neetu knew he was ogling her behind her back, she paid no attention to it. There had been some gossip of one married lady from our community and Bhola, but it soon stopped when her husband came back from Dubai. There was also that story of Mrs. Chadda's maid servant and Bhola, but that too stopped when the maid servant's husband got a job in the city and took her away.
Some weeks passed after that night. Over time, we casually would bring up the topic of Bhola's crush in our bedroom to spice things up and have wild sex. Bhola's behaviour around us didn't change much, but obviously with such a gorgeous lady in the house, his crush, and his attempts to ogle my wife, were understandable.
Around three months later, something else happened.
Neetu was feeling very tired and had retired to bed earlier than usual. It was her time of the month, and I told her I will take care of her tasks. I put away all the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen with Bhola's help.
"Bhola," I told him. "There is a hamper of dirty clothes upstairs, near my study. Go and put those clothes in the washing machine and start it on."
"Yes, sahib."
"I am going to go out for a walk." I told him. "It's a nice weather outside this evening. Make sure the clothes are in the washing machine."
"Yes, sahib."
I cleaned myself up, and then put on a small jacket. I exited the house, fully intending to go for my walk. It was then I noticed that the light to Bhola's room was on.
"Why does he keep his light on all the time!" I thought angrily. "I had warned him about this. Electricity bills are high enough as it is."
I walked around the perimeter of the house from the outside to his window. I had no intention to peep and watch on the sly. I was just curious to know if he was inside the room or not. As I made my way to his window, I saw that the blinds were drawn, but not completely. If I stood to one side, I could see inside without him seeing me.
It was then that I saw a strange sight.
Bhola had brought the hamper of dirty clothes inside his room!
I stood there, my jaw dropping in surprise, and my thoughts of going for a long walk completely forgotten.
Why did Bhola bring the dirty clothes basket into his room?
I stood there and watched, hoping no one would come up by the side street. I wasn't clearly visible unless people peered over the fence and looked, but you never know who was watching from where.
Bhola started hunting for something in the bin basket. What was he up to? I soon found out my answer. Bhola pulled out one of Neetu's used bras, and then two panties, and started smelling them!
It was one of the pink satin bras that Neetu wore when we had sex, and the two panties he had in his hand was expensive as well. Bhola grabbed the three items, and then sat down on his bed.
I stood there in shock, watching the antics of my servant. I had always thought of his 'crush' as harmless, and here I saw what he was up to!
Bhola fumbled with his zipper and soon took off his trousers. And then he pulled down his underwear. As his cock came into view, I let out a gasp. I couldn't help myself... even as a man... a very strictly heterosexual man... I had to marvel at the sight.
Bhola had an impressive cock. It was very thick, and it was very long. It was almost three times my length when I was erect, and Bhola wasn't even fully aroused! It was huge. No wonder there was gossip about some of the married ladies of our community and him! Right then I started to see Bhola in a different light.
I didn't know it then, but one of the married ladies that Bhola would conquer soon would be my own wife Neetu.
Bhola placed the bra and one of the panties on the bed, and then lay down on his stomach on the bed over the bra and panty. Neetu's panty - the one he had placed on the bed - was now just below his groin and her bra was under his chest. Then he took the other panty in his hand and started smelling it, even as he started rubbing his groin against the panty that was on the bed.
I realized what Bhola was doing. He was fantasizing about my wife. With the bra under his chest, he was picturing himself motorboating my wife's large breasts. And as his dick rubbed against Neetu's panties, he was imagining himself fucking her. All the time he was also imagining smelling her pussy with the used panty that was in his hand.
Bhola soon started to cum. He was ejaculating for a long time.
I watched as my servant finished masturbating on my wife's clothes. He got up and held her panty on his hand. It had his thick gooey cum on it. He quickly got dressed again, and then placed the dirty undergarments back in the clothes bin. Picking the basket up, he left the room, possibly to load them in the washing machine.
I quietly made my way back inside the house to our room. I of course didn't tell Neetu what I had seen, but I wondered what else Bhola was up to.
Next morning, at breakfast time, Neetu was scolding Bhola on something, which he just kept timidly nodding yes to. It appeared he had put too much salt in the omelettes, which Neetu hated. I looked at him as Neetu berated him, and Bhola looked so timid and frightened. It was hard to imagine that someone like him could also be engaging in those antics last night, masturbating on my wife's undergarments. Neetu, of course, had no idea about what Bhola had been up to, and continued to scold him.
The next incident happened a few weeks later. It was afternoon, and I was working from home, and Neetu wanted to take a shower. Unfortunately, the hot water geezer in our bathroom was not working.
A sudden idea came to my head. I called Bhola to our room and asked him if his bathroom had hot water.
"Yes, sahib." Bhola kept his eyes on the floor. "My bathroom has hot water. The geezer is working."
"You can go to Bhola's bathroom." I told my wife, hoping she would agree. "The geezer there is working. I will see what is wrong with ours."
"Hmmph." Neetu replied. It was clear she wasn't pleased - Bhola's bathroom wasn't the best. It was a typical servant's bathroom - not that big, not too clean, and not much space. But Neetu didn't have a choice; if she wanted a shower, she would have to use Bhola's bathroom.
"Go and turn the geezer on." I instructed Bhola. "I have some work here to do, and memsaab will be down there momentarily."
"Yes, sahib." Bhola nodded and left the room.
"I really don't want to use his bathroom." Neetu complained. "It's dirty, it's small... and there's no tub, of course. The bathing stall is too close to the commode, and water gets everywhere."
"Darling." I told her. "Be practical. If you want a hot shower, that's the only option we have now."
"Hmmph!"
Neetu took out her clothes from the cupboard and took them along with her as she made her way out of our room, and then downstairs towards Bhola's bathroom. Bhola's bathroom was beside his room - downstairs towards the rear of the house.
I gave Neetu two minutes and then stealthily followed her down the stairs.
It was the middle of the afternoon, and bright sunny one at that, and our house had brilliant sunlight, so it would be hard to stay hidden. Thus, I followed my wife from quite way behind so as not to be seen. She was already downstairs, and I was at the top of the stairs, peering in.
"Memsaab." I heard Bhola say. "The geezer is on, and I tested the water. It is hot."
"Thank you, Bhola." My wife grunted.
My wife entered the bathroom and shut the door. I heard her curse loudly.
"Bhola!" She said, opening the door again. "There is no lock here!"
"Memsaab." Bhola kept his eyes on the floor. "Who comes to my bathroom! I told sahib before, but the lock is broken. It is for some time now."
"Hmmph." Neetu grunted once again, "What if someone opens the door now when I am in! I have to take off my clothes to take a shower, you know."
"Memsaab, there is no one here beside you and me." Bhola tried to soothe my wife. "Sahib is upstairs. You take your bath. No one will enter until you are out. I have some work in the kitchen, I will go there."
"Ugh," Neetu swore again, before going back inside the bathroom and shutting the door. I remained on the top of the stairs, hidden below the railing, peering through the rails.
Bhola, instead of going to the kitchen, remained by the door. He turned and looked around, but I was hidden well. Confident that I was busy in my room, as I had told him, Bhola then knelt down by the bathroom door, and then put his eye through the keyhole, peeping in.
I was shocked to see him so brazenly do this. He was actually trying to see my wife take a shower, in the nude! This had gone beyond a crush now, and he was no longer content with ogling my wife's buttocks or trying to catch a peak of her cleavage. Bhola was actually spying on my wife in the bathroom!
As he intently peered through the small opening, Bhola maneuvered his cock out of his trousers, not taking his eyes of the keyhole even for a moment. His cock came into view, and I saw that he already had a hard on. That was pretty quick considering he had hardly spent a minute in front of the bathroom door.
Neetu must now be fully naked inside and our servant was seeing her like that. Till today he was using only her undergarments, but now he was also seeing her fully naked in real. As I watched my servant watch my wife, and rub his cock in his hands, I too began to get a throbbing erection. Taking out my own cock, I too began to masturbate, seeing our servant do the same as he watched my naked wife take her bath. Neetu was unaware that right now, she was giving pleasure to two horny and perverted men!
It did not take long for Bhola to cum. Neetu must have put on quite the show! Bhola seemed to cum and cum and cum - he had lots of sperm! Bhola then wiped himself against his trousers and went to his room, probably to clean up properly.
The thought of my wife bathing in the nude, and our servant watching her and masturbating, was too much for me, and I too started to cum. Hastily I used my underwear to clean myself up.
After a few minutes, my wife Neetu appeared from the bathroom, looking as fresh and sexy as ever. She of course had no clue what had happened while she was taking her bath. That our servant was watching her in the nude and masturbating. And her husband masturbating watching the servant masturbate.
From that day on, I kept a strict eye on Bhola and his whereabouts, whenever I was working from home. Our geezer also kept "malfunctioning" every other day, forcing Neetu to take her shower in Bhola's bathroom. Bhola peeped in every time, masturbating as he saw my wife naked inside the toilet.
I would also ask him to do the laundry at night, after Neetu would retire to bed. Giving the excuse that I needed a quick night post-dinner walk, I would go outside and then peep into Bhola's room. He would take the dirty clothes bin, take out my wife's undergarments and go to his room.
He was now masturbating every night on her panties and bra, and almost every other day watching her take a bath.
My wife must be really turning him on. And I could see Bhola's lust for Neetu was growing by the day, as evident by the way he hungrily looked at her during the day. Whenever my wife would have her back to Bhola, bending down or squatting to pick up something, he would gaze at her buttocks with wild lust in his eyes, and sometimes even brazenly rub his crotch.
Something had to give, soon.

[+] 3 users Like altaff143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wonderful start bro...
Congrats for new story......
Like Reply

I still remember the night when we finally decided to "use" Bhola, and Neetu talked to me about seducing another man to our marital bed. By then, it was almost two years and two months since we had visited the doctor and gotten the fertility clinic's results.
We had gotten the tests done when she was thirty and I was forty. Now two years and two months had gone by, and still we had no prospects of a child. I was forty-two, and as Neetu liked to remind me, she was now thirty-two and getting older. We were still in touch with the clinic, following up, and I got myself tested again recently. My results were still bad, my sperm count low, and all our searches for donor sperm had fizzled out. Neetu's results, as was to be expected, was completely fine.
"Gopal." Neetu suddenly spoke, placing her hairbrush on the dressing table. "I wanted to tell you something."
"Yes, dear?" I asked.
Neetu got up from the stool, walked over to me and sat down beside me on the bed. She took my hand in hers and looked at me.
"I have been thinking about what Dr. Das said." She told me.
"Oh." I replied, my mood dampening a bit. Dr. Das had been the doctor at the fertility clinic we had been consulting.
"I was thinking about the fliers that he gave us." Neetu told me. "Do you remember?"
"IVF? It's terribly expensive." I reminded her. "Much more that what I can afford, sadly. And even then, there's no guarantee of success, you know... because... I..."
"Because you are shooting blanks?" Neetu smiled. "Don't worry, I still love you. But I wasn't talking about IVF."
She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips on mine. We kissed passionately for a long time.
"I have an idea." Neetu said, after a while. She fidgeted with her hands, as if she was nervous to bring up the topic. "As you know, we have been looking for donor sperm, but..."
She left her sentence unfinished.
"I know, darling," I shook my head. "It's just as expensive as IVF, dear. We just might have to wait a bit until it becomes more common place in India, and cheaper."
"Unfortunately, we can't wait. I am not getting any younger." Neetu shook her head, then took a deep breath. "I mean, darling, we never really talked in depth about it. Are you really comfortable with the idea of a donor sperm? Another man's sperm, impregnating your wife?"
I looked at my wife in surprise. She now had a strange expression on her face. It was half timid, half curious.
"Well..." I spoke cautiously.
"There was that one time." Neetu said. "Remember?"
I knew what she was talking about.
Like almost any man, I had thought about experimentation. When you are married to the same woman for a long time, a bit of staleness and familiarity sets in. The known is comforting, but sometimes variety adds to the spice of life. I had of course read about threesomes, foursomes, wife swapping, etc. online. One of the many ways I had kept myself sexually satisfied during my single years was reading a lot of erotica. And in particular the variety known as "cuckold" or "loving wives" stories.
For years, I had rubbed my dick fantasizing about sharing my wife with another man. Seeing her in the arms of another lover, penetrating her and taking her to levels of orgasmic delights previously unknown to her. I had also of course thought about sleeping with other women. But, you know, I had always thought these were fantasies.
Neetu was not a prude by any chance, but she was brought up in India, a conservative society. Education, and marriage, had opened her up to new ideas, but she was still bound by Indian norms. I had once broached the topic with Neetu casually.
Initially she had become quite angry, thinking my idea of a threesome was me wanting to sleep with another girl. Well, it was... but then I told her in fairness she could also sleep with another man. It was just a casual joke.
But Neetu had been very angry. She had almost slapped me but had controlled herself.
The idea was shot down almost immediately, with her saying "and why would you want to raise a bastard child after becoming a cuckold?" I never brought up the topic again. Either me with another woman, or her with another man. And now here she was, asking me the same question. But I had to be cautious - what Neetu was talking about was a medical procedure, NOT a threesome.
"I am not sure." I told her. "I mean... I guess I will be OK... but again, it's very expensive."
"I know it's expensive." Neetu said. "But... what if it wasn't?"
"Um... how?"
"Never mind how." Neetu now spoke quickly. "What if it were, say, almost free, and I got pregnant with a donor sperm. Would you be OK with it? After all, I once scolded you about your cuckold fantasies and a bastard child."
Her hands were caressing my chest and went slowly southwards. She cupped my manhood, feeling my balls through my underwear, and started to slightly rub her finger along my groin.
"You are getting hard." She smiled.
"Well, you are playing with my general." I told her, my spirits rising. Suddenly I wanted to bang her and bang her hard.
"Well, your general feels unusually small tonight darling - did you have a sneaky wank when you were in the shower?" Neetu teased me. She nuzzled up to me, putting her head on my chest while still stroking my manhood between her thumb and forefinger.
"No!" I replied indignantly and tried to make an excuse. "Um... It's cold in here and I've been waiting for you for ages while you were brushing your hair! And you took so long in the bathroom!"
"I was just shaving my pussy darling - it takes a while to do it properly you know. I don't want to miss any bits." Neetu giggled, still continuing to tease me. I immediately tried to reach between her legs.
"Get out of there!" My wife playfully rebuffed me, pushing away my advance. "Only boys with big cocks get to feel my pussy - yours doesn't qualify!"
I laughed, and we both kissed for a long time.
"Darling." Neetu said again. "I asked you if you would like to see me get impregnated by another man's sperm. And you didn't reply, but your cock was very, very hard."
She was right - I was as hard as ever, and she knew it, and I knew it, as I looked down to see my cock standing proudly - a true indication of the effect my wife's words was having on me.
"Remember, you had yourself brought up the topic of an open marriage a couple of years ago." Neetu told me. Her fingers now slid inside my underwear, directly rubbing against my now turgid cock. "You told me of these cuckold stories you read."
"Yes, dear. But you had said no then..."
"So how will a donor sperm be any different? Another man will be making me pregnant, and you have to raise that child. How is it different from a man fucking me?"
"Well... I was just talking about... you know... both of us exploring our boundaries." I explained. "We would be safe, of course. And I..."
"What if we weren't?" Neetu leaned in. I was now very hard.
"I guess..." I replied, after some thought. "I would be OK with you getting impregnated with a donor sperm. But how can we get the procedure for free, as you said?"
I was so stupid. I still didn't get what Neetu had been hinting at.
Suddenly Neetu stopped rubbing me. She withdrew her hand from my underwear and clasped her hands together.
"Neetu, what's wrong?!" I exclaimed, seeing her face. She had a very puzzled and nervous look.
"Well..." She took her time. "I was thinking... perhaps..."
She stopped again.
"Go on!" I urged her. "What were you thinking?"
"Well..." Again, she seemed to take her time. "I mean, just how serious were you with the open marriage thing, Gopal?"
Suddenly it hit me. It was out in the open. The taboo topic.
Neetu was talking about sleeping with another man.
"Oh." I looked at her, trying to see if she was joking.
She wasn't.
"You will become a cuckold." Neetu told me, her face dead serious. "I will go to another man's bed. And he will fuck me. Repeatedly."
My dick started to become hard, something that didn't go unnoticed by Neetu.
I remembered the first time I had masturbated to a cuckold story.
I was quite young and had been surfing on the web looking for an erotic story to read and wank off to, when I suddenly chanced upon a "hot wife" category. I clicked and started to read. Before long, I was sitting on my chair, cock in hand, and extremely aroused - but this time the male protagonist wasn't me in the story in a threesome - it was a stranger. Another man who was fucking my wife, making her moan, making her tremble as she climaxed, making her pussy so wet that her love juices was running down her inner thighs.
It was a strange sensation - the topic of wife swapping was so taboo in Indian circles that the naughtiness of the premise added to my excitement. I had rarely been so aroused while alone as I was then. As I read about my "wife" being so turned on that she was soaking wet and craving cock - any cock. It was such a powerful image that I couldn't hold it any longer.
When I finally came, I brushed it off as a one-time thing. It felt strange to me, to be turned on by this. How could this possibly happen. When I marry, my wife will be mine, I promised myself, and I was the only one who was allowed to taste her pussy and make her cum.
I was hooked into reading those types of stories. When I first read some Indian cuckold stories, I bookmarked them. The fact that it was set in an Indian scene added to the appeal of those stories. I would read them, even after marriage, and every time I sat down to jerk off, I would evoke that story. I imagined Neetu in many scenarios - it ranged from her bent over a desk fucked by her boss, to her being fucked at a party by every man, to her lying in someone else's bed waiting for a lover, and so on. When I would cum, the image in my head was of her soaking wet panties clinging to her smooth pussy, still agape from a good fucking by another man.
At first it troubled me, especially when I got married and there was an actual wife to be represented in my fantasies. Moreover, it is one thing to be a fantasy, and another to be real life. Right now, Neetu was talking about real life. She would sleep with another man, and this is how she would get her "donor sperm".
"You clearly put some thought into this." I finally told her. "About... cuckolding me."
"Yes," Neetu turned to me. "You are not angry, are you, Gopal?"
"No. No." I tried to soothe her fears by kissing her. "I am happy, darling, that you are actually discussing this with me. We have always talked about being a bit more adventurous."
"If Dr. Das's report was different, I never would have considered this." Neetu told me, kissing me back. "But... you know... seeing that you had brought it up once, I wanted to explore every chance. And if you are ok with being a cuckold..."
She left the last part unsaid.
"Quite. Quite." I replied understandingly. Perhaps a little bit too understandingly.
"I know you have fantasized about it before. About being a cuckold." Neetu continued. "Have you thought about the consequences of imagination turning into real life? It is one thing to fantasize about your wife sleeping with someone else. To deal with the practical implications of being cuckolded is a wholly different thing. Especially if I become pregnant."
I didn't say anything. Clearly there was a big difference between fantasy and reality.
"As I said, YOU have to deal with being a cuckold." Neetu continued. "And raising a child that is biologically not yours."
"I know it won't be easy." I finally admitted. "I am still surprised we are talking about it, frankly. But that's a good thing."
"To be honest," Neetu said. "You may think it's hot. You may say now you are comfortable with it. But until it happens, you won't know."
"True."
We both stayed silent for a while. It was now obvious to both of us that my dick was really, really hard. Neetu stole a glance at my bulge and smiled.
It was at that moment - that smile - that we both knew we were doing this. I was going to be cuckolded. My wife was going to be fucked by another man.
We kissed again, our lips exploring each other. It was a different type of kiss. Neetu was giving me a sympathy kiss.
"Do you have someone in mind?" I finally asked. Neetu blushed and didn't meet my gaze. Then she finally nodded.
I let out a sigh as the realization dawned on me. There was really only one option that Neetu had in hand.
"Bhola." I uttered. Neetu blushed again, and then nodded.
"I know he has a crush on you." I continued. "But... how... do you plan to make this... happen?"
"He just doesn't have a crush on me." Neetu took a deep breath and continued. "I discovered he has been masturbating on my panties."
I gasped. I mean, I knew it, but I didn't think Neetu knew it.
"How... do you know that... darling?" I asked cautiously.
"A woman knows." Neetu laughed. "Once or twice, I went to the bin in the laundry room, and I wanted to see if I had something there in the dirty clothes. I put my hand in... and oh my goodness! I had to wash my hands afterwards. My panties were sticky with... cum. Dried cum, but cum. And I knew it wasn't you... because... why would you do that. So, it must be his."
"I see. Darling, that is disgusting. I must confront him tomorrow morning."
"You will do no such thing!" Neetu suddenly replied in a very commanding voice. I looked up at her, surprised.
"I didn't want to tell you immediately, because I didn't know how you would react." Neetu said, her voice softening. "I kept an eye out, and I saw that almost every other day he would masturbate on my clothes."
"Again, that's really disgusting." I pretended to be angry. "Why should we not fire him?"
"If you look at it another way," Neetu grinned. She had a naughty look in her eyes. "That's a lot of cum. The man is cumming every day. Sometimes twice."
I didn't say anything in reply as Neetu looked deep in my eyes.
"He's young, and full of cum. We know he is capable of ejaculating every day, sometimes more than once. His looks and skin colour are similar to yours. He is a distance relative from your village, and we know his whole family. Everyone looks like your family, so no one can question the lineage of the baby. Bhola is perfect, my love. He can be the father of my child. Of OUR child."
I didn't even hide it anymore. I was very, very aroused, and Neetu could see that. We kissed again, loudly, and passionately.
"OK, but what made you finally decide it could be him?" I asked. "After all, if you wanted to sleep with someone, there can be so many people. Someone from the upper class. So why Bhola? He probably smells of sweat in bed too."
I saw Neetu blush again.
"This morning, I was calling for him. After you had left for the office." Neetu explained. "But there was no answer. I thought he went back to his room to take a nap, so I went to his door to knock on it and wake him up. However, the door was slightly open."
I listened with rapt attention.
"The door was open a bit and through that crack I saw... it was amazing. Bhola was lying fully naked on his bed. His legs were spread apart, and he had his penis in one hand. He was masturbating. Again"
"You... you saw him... naked? His penis was out?" I asked.
"Yes." Neetu blushed again. "And darling... my love... it was... SO BIG! It was HUGE! I mean... I didn't get a close look obviously, but it appeared so much bigger than yours! And he was stroking it with one hand, while fondling his testicles. As I said, he was masturbating. And he was taking my name! He was saying, 'Memsaab! I am going to make your pregnant, memsaab! I am going to make you the mother of my baby. AAAAAH!' And then he came!"
Neetu's voice was now hoarse as she was recollecting the story. Her eyes were somewhat glazed. I myself was aroused. We couldn't stop ourselves anymore. I pinned her underneath me, and started kissing her while taking off her clothes, and she too started to rip off my clothes.
"I want you to fuck me!" She murmured hoarsely. "Oh, my cuckold! Meri jaan!"
"Your wish is my command." I replied, as I positioned her below me.
"Oh, Gopal!" She murmured, as I entered her. I was lusting for her body, and she was lusting for mine.
"Oh, Gopal!" Neetu continued to murmur as I pounded at her. "Oh, meri jaan! Cum in me! Now!"
Finally, I ejaculated inside her, and we remained like that for some time.
"Oh, Gopal." Neetu laughed. "What has happened to you? Once again you are acting like a newly married husband! Your behaviour was so different. It was as if you were seeing me naked for the first time! Just like... like... when I first told you Bhola had a crush on me!"
I didn't say anything in reply, so Neetu continued.
"You were picturing me and Bhola, weren't you?" She prodded. "You were imagining me in his bed. You are thinking of another man, pounding your wife, filling my womb with his sperm, and making me pregnant."
I didn't know what else to say, so I countered.
"Well, you were pretty wild too!" I said in an accusing voice. "What were you thinking about?"
Neetu was silent for some time, before speaking.
"Can I tell you honestly?" She asked. "And you won't get mad?"
"Of course, you can tell me, my love." I replied, even though I had an idea what she was going to say.
"I was thinking about Bhola." Neetu admitted. "His penis... his balls... they looked really big. I cannot forget that sight, as he took my name and then he ejaculated. There was so much cum! The thought of his big penis has been on my mind the whole day. This is why... my love... I was so wet now."
We kissed again. It was a long, wet, sloppy kiss.
"Did you speak to him afterwards?" I asked. After all, Neetu spent the whole day in the house with Bhola. "After you saw him masturbating?"
"Not too much." Neetu admitted. "I was too embarrassed to look into his eyes. I just gave whatever orders I had to."
I saw my wife was blushing again. I reached down and placed my hands between her legs. She was wet.
"You are wet, my love." I teased her.
"Of course." Neetu admonished me. "You just came inside me."
By now I had one finger inside her.
"It's not just my sperm." I said, slipping my finger in and out of her vagina, and getting no resistance from her. "You are blushing, Neetu. And you are getting wet. You are still thinking of Bhola, aren't you?"
Neetu kept quiet for some time, before replying.
"His cock is really big, darling. Exceptionally long and thick. Absolutely mammoth. Maybe more than thrice, the size of your organ!"
Once again I hugged my wife and we kissed passionately. Then I teased her again.
"So, my wife, my lovely innocent wife, is very excited at the sight of our servant's cock, because of its huge size!"
Once again Neetu kept quiet.
"Neetu." I told her. "Let's make Bhola the father of our child. Are you ready for that? Do you know what you have to do?"
"Yes." Neetu finally replied. "I have to turn his lust into our reality. I have to seduce him to bed."
... I have to seduce him to bed...
At that moment, none of us really knew the dangerous forces that we were playing with.
From that night on, Neetu started to change her demeanour with Bhola. First, she started to dress more loosely around the house. Gone were the conservative maxis and nighties she would wear. Now she started to wear small nighties that hugged her body tightly, showing off her main assets - her big ass and her big boobs and her long legs. Rather than hide her ass, she would now slowly flaunt it at every opportunity.
"He keeps looking at me now." Neetu laughed and told me one night when we just finished having sex. "He tries to hide it, but Bhola cannot help it. Especially my legs."
"You have some nice legs, darling." I kissed her foot and looked up at her. "Anyone would be lost in those. I could kiss your feet and suck on your toes all day!"
"You are an idiot." Neetu scolded me good naturedly. "Bhola, I noticed, keeps looking at my ass. Especially when I wear that red nightie. It does make my butt look big."
"Well, Bhola is a young virile man with needs, and it's a natural reaction." I replied. "And you have a nice big ass, my love. I could kiss it all day."
"You... are an ass." Neetu laughed. "Making excuse for another man ogling your own wife!"
"So, when are you seducing Bhola to bed and getting pregnant?" I asked, somewhat brashly.
"Hmm." Neetu would normally be angry at such a comment, but here she just gave me a frown. "Don't get too excited about becoming a cuckold, darling. I am still taking it slow. Let's see where this goes."
Even though she said she was taking it slow, my wife was soon wet again in all the naughty places, and we had sex again. Twice in one night!
Neetu also started to slowly get less modest and more revealing whenever she was wearing Indian attire. The change was very gradual, but soon it was normal on a hot summer day to see her next to Bhola in the kitchen, giving him orders on how to cook a certain dish, while dressed only in a blouse and petticoat. Her full waist, including her navel, was exposed, along with her back if the blouse was a backless one. Poor Bhola could hardly hide his erection, answering in awkward pauses whenever he was spoken to.
"Poor Bhola!" I commented one night. "He must have blue balls all day, standing next to you!"
"I know!" Neetu laughed. "Do you think I am teasing him too much?"
"Well, the blouse and petticoat are OK I guess." I replied. "I mean, you pretty much stopped wear a sari in the house. I am surprised Bhola hasn't said anything yet."
"Well... actually." My wife started to say something, and then hesitated.
"Oh, come on." I prodded her. "What did he say?"
"He said..." Neetu started to blush. "He said... do you remember the pink blouse I wear sometimes?"
I nodded. I knew which one she was talking about. It was a rather smallish blouse, one that was a little tight, so her breasts were very prominent in that blouse. Big and ready to burst out.
"I was wearing that the other day, and that blue petticoat." Neetu recalled. "No sari, so my waist was bare, and my navel exposed. I was in the kitchen, cutting vegetables, while Bhola was busy cutting and cooking the meat. This is when, as we were talking, he suddenly asked me, 'Memsaab, I noticed you are not wearing sari nowadays in the house'."
"I was a little surprised at first, but then I smiled." Neetu continued. "I decided to tease him. 'Why, don't you like me like this?' I asked him, and I actually saw him blush and become tongue tied. He started to say of course he did, and then I asked him what he meant by that. It was so much fun."
"So, what did he say?" I asked.
"Well, in the end," Neetu answered. "I told him that I like dressing like this because I feel comfortable with him, and it's my house and I want to be relaxed. Then he grinned and said, 'memsaab. I am happy you are relaxed around me. If you want to feel even more relaxed, I will be much happier man!' All this, said with a leering grin."
"Wow." So Bhola was actively flirting with my wife now. He was basically insinuating that she would wear even less clothing around him! "What else did our servant say!"
"The other day I asked him if I looked fat." Neetu admitted. "And he actually said no... I look like an 'item girl' from Bollywood. He actually said I look very 'mast mast' and sexy. He actually used the word 'sexy'."
That did it for both of us. Once again we had wild sex that night.
From then on, my wife also started to spend a lot more time in the kitchen, simply talking and conversing with Bhola. She had always remained a little aloof from any servant class, but it became normal to see her and Bhola laugh and talk in the kitchen. They also started to get quite close, and I would sometimes see Neetu lean in and touch Bhola's arm while talking to him. Other times she would laugh and throw her head back, and then stroke his arm afterwards.
"You know, it's true." Neetu told me one night, as we were having sex. "Bhola and Mrs. Gill."
"What? Which Mrs. Gill?" I was surprised. "Jyoti Gill? The lady who lives in the last house on our lot?"
Jyoti was one of our neighbors. She was close to age to Neetu, and her husband worked in a bank here.
"Yes," Neetu nodded, as she positioned herself. I was by now hard and entered her.
"Ugh." Neetu cried out. "Be gentle, meri jaan!"
"Sorry." I apologized. Soon I got a rhythm going as I started to fuck her. Neetu and I were fucking often now.
"It is true - all that gossip." Neetu continued absent mindedly, as I nibbled on her boobs. "Finally, Bhola confessed it to me himself the other day. I was actually asking Bhola why he doesn't get a girl friend, and when he was looking to get married. He surprised me by saying he doesn't want to get married. He likes sleeping around."
"Really? Our Bhola?" I was a little surprised. I knew he went out and about, and we didn't really put any restrictions on him, but still it was surprise to learn that he was a Casanova.
"I told him, 'Surely you can't do that forever.'" Neetu said. "I told him sooner or later the women will want to get married. That's when he said they won't. Because these women were already married. Apparently all of his girl friends were already married women."
"What? That's ridiculous."
"That's what I said." Neetu was talking as I kept pumping into her. "And then you know what Bhola said. He replied, 'Well, the guys that these women are married to, they are real losers. They can't keep their wives satisfied even if their life depended on it. So... memsaab... you see, I am doing everyone a favor by fucking these women.' My jaws were on the floor, I tell you."
"He must be bluffing." I reasoned. "Making a false boast."
"Actually." Neetu was into the story now. "That's when he confessed. When Jyoti's husband was away in Dubai for that whole year, Bhola was having an affair with her. He would go in the afternoon when you were at work, and I was taking a nap, and he would... fuck her."
For some time then on, we didn't say much more, as we focused on our own lovemaking. My penis was going in and out of my wife and I was building up to my orgasm. Bhola was the farthest thing from my mind at the moment. I pressed my lips onto hers and we sucked each other's tongues for a bit, even as I continued to fuck her. I could see that Neetu was slowly starting to warm up to my ministrations.
"And apparently Bhola also fucked our neighbor Nausheen." Neetu continued. "Remember when her husband went to Kuwait for six months? Bhola was fucking her as well. Allegedly he has been with seven women in our colony!"
"Really, he said so. Seven? Sounds a bit exaggerated, don't you think?"
"Not really." Neetu laughed. "You know, I believe him. He told me so many stories in detail - it must be true. Admit it! He has fucked so many married women in our colony, and now his target is your own wife, my love! Imagine me, being girl friends with my own servant, and Bhola fucking me on this very bed!"
"Oh... God." Suddenly the image of Bhola fucking and ejaculating into Neetu's wet cunt was too much for me, and I helplessly started to cum.
"Oh, my love. My love. It's ok. Cum." Neetu kissed me and stroked my back, as I continued to pump my semen into her. Finally, I was done. Neetu kept a hand on my ass, caressing me lovingly, squeezing my buttocks and kissing my cheeks.
"I am so sorry, darling." I apologized to her. "I knew I ejaculated too quickly."
"Sshh. It's ok, my love. I am here for you, my dear."
After some time, when we were relaxed, I turned to Neetu.
"So Bhola slept with all of these women," I pointed out, "Apparently for a long time, and none of them got pregnant?"
Neetu blushed. She knew why I was asking the question.
"Relax, my wanna be cuckold!" Neetu grinned. "Are you saying Bhola is also as infertile as you?"
"But then... how?" I asked. "The whole point of all of this... of him and you... together... is to get you pregnant. If he can't do that, I can't just let him fuck my wife!"
"Relax my love. It's not what you think." Neetu laughed. "Nausheen made him use a condom. And with Jyoti, Bhola said she was on birth control pills. In fact, Bhola was scared about pregnancy, but it was Jyoti who taught him about birth control. Bhola said he learned about this type of contraception from Jyoti. So, after that..."
"Hmm." I wasn't too thrilled with what I had heard, but I let it pass. I know these lower-class men - they don't like to use condoms or other contraceptives. Birth control by the ladies sounded right, but it could carry a risk.
"Besides," Neetu was thoughtful. "Nausheen had a child last year. I always thought her son was a little bit darker than both parents, but I never put much thought into it. Her husband was in Kuwait the year before and only came once every two months to visit her."
"Hmm."
I didn't really think too much about Nausheen and her husband in Kuwait. My thoughts started to turn to my own wife and Bhola. I wondered how long it would take before Bhola and Neetu would also end up in bed.
As it happened, it didn't take that much more time.
[+] 2 users Like altaff143's post
Like Reply

"He brushed against me this morning." Neetu told me, her voice hoarse and excited.
It was exactly two years and six months after the first time we had visited the doctor and gotten tested. For the last four months or so my wife and Bhola had become quite close. They were constantly flirting and laughing with each other, so it was bound to happen. I was working at home in the evening, just about to wind down, when Neetu burst into my study, which I used as the home office.
"What do you mean he brushed against you?" I asked her, as she sat down on the sofa, and I shut the door so we could have some privacy.
I looked at my wife. She was very excited, and her voice quite high pitched. Her eyes were sparkling. We have been having sex every night for the past week, so it wasn't due to lack of any action that she was horny. It was whatever Bhola had done to her.
Or, as I would soon find out, was doing to her.
"I was wearing my white nightie." Neetu told me. "This morning. Do you know... the one.. that just comes up to my hips?"
"Yes. The one that shows part of your butt."
Neetu blushed.
"Yes." She nodded. "All morning Bhola's eyes were on me. He even made some comments - 'Memsaab. Your skin is so fair. So smooth.' And the whole time he kept staring at my ass. He didn't even try to hide it. He even told me, 'Memsaab. This dress makes your gaand look nice and shapely.' He used the word 'shapely'!"
"Wow. And how did that make you feel?" I asked my wife. "I mean, here he is, our servant, commenting on your ass. You are the malkin, the boss's wife. He is the low-class servant. And he seems comfortable enough talking to you about your... er... shapely nice gaand. Did you say anything?"
Neetu's eyes were sparkling.
"Darling, I didn't know what to say. I was so wet, my love. I started to have all these naughty thoughts of being used by Bhola as a plaything. I was imagining him fucking me right there with his big cock!" My wife admitted. "And that's when it happened."
Neetu took a small pause before continuing.
"I was on my tiptoes, trying to get a pan from the upper shelf. Bhola saw that I wasn't able to reach the shelf." She explained. "Bhola came and stood behind me and reached for the pan himself. But as he did so, he pressed his body close to mine, and his arm was touching mine. And then he just stayed like that. His body was almost spooning mine, and I could feel his hard cock against my ass. He was... um... very... erect. And big."
I didn't say anything but was trying to picture the scene in my mind. Our servant, fully aroused, rubbing himself against my vulnerable wife.
"His cock was very hard." Neetu continued. "I could actually feel his throbbing manhood against my ass. He didn't move... but just remained there, his cock pressed against my butt crack. I finally said... and this was stupid of me... I said, 'Wow, Bhola'."
"You actually said 'wow'?" I was incredulous. "Just... like... a... 'wow'?"
"Yes." Neetu blushed. "I didn't know what else to say. And then Bhola placed his hand on my ass. He actually squeezed my butt cheeks, darling! He then grabbed my right butt cheek again and pinched me!"
I didn't say anything but listened with rapt attention. My wife was getting molested by the help in her own kitchen!
"I didn't know what to say, so I said, 'Bhola, what are you doing? Your hand is on my butt!'. And Bhola just laughed! After that, he then replied, patting my butt, 'Memsaab. So many ladies in this colony have had the pleasure of my cock. And I work in your house, memsaab. It is time you experienced the real pleasure a man can give a woman.' And after saying this, he actually pinched my ass again, and then spanked it! HE SPANKED MY ASS! Then he rubbed himself against my butt, making sure his penis was way in my butt crack, before he moved away."
"Wow." This time it was all I could say. "Just... like... wow. What are you going to do, Neetu?"
My wife looked at me.
"I have a small confession, darling." She confessed. "This happened a week ago, not this morning."
"WHAT?" Now my jaw fell to the floor. "He brushed against you and copped a feel of your ass - a week ago?"
"Yes." Neetu blushed. "And every day, in the kitchen, he would do something similar. He would raise my nightie or coat and pinch my ass. He will grab a bit of my buttocks and jiggle it or give me a spanking or two. Sometimes he will just next to me and knead my bum as I cut some fruit or chopped some vegetables."
"And you just let him?" I asked.
"I know, I know." My wife shook her head. "This was moving fast, and I didn't know how to deal with it. I mean, he would hold me by the hips, press himself against me and rub against me. And he will proposition me by saying, 'For how long you will deny yourself pleasure, memsaab.' Every day now, for a week, I am being sexually molested like that in the kitchen. Whenever I go there."
And you have been going to the kitchen more often, I thought. I also realized WHY we were having sex every night for the last week. Bhola had been coming on strong to my wife, groping her, and I was the beneficiary.
"So why tell me today, darling?" I asked her. "What happened today?"
"You were in a meeting this afternoon." Neetu told me, her eyes going big as she recollected the incident. "I went to the kitchen to prepare dessert. Bhola was there, mopping. I was dressed just in a blouse and petticoat. No sari."
I waited for my wife to catch her breath.
"I stood next to the sink." Neetu continued. "And Bhola came and stood beside me. He then came and wrapped one of his arms around my waist. I didn't say anything, and soon Bhola's hand was now touching my back all over. He then cupped my ass and gave it a couple of spanks."
I was now listening with full attention, trying to picture the scene in my mind.
"He then told me, 'You have a big gaand, memsaab. A pleasure to touch. Does sahib fuck you often?'. I was surprised by the blunt question, but I replied, 'Not too often, Bhola.'"
"Why did you lie?" I asked my wife. "We are having sex almost..."
"I am not going to discuss my sex life with my servant!" My wife replied almost indignantly. "I am not a slut!"
I mean, here she was, letting her ass get fondled by our servant, but... I decided to let her continue the story.
"He then told me, 'Your husband is an idiot, memsaab. Come to my room tonight. I will show you what a real man is. You will have the best sex of your life.' He then pinched me on each butt cheek. 'Memsaab', He then suddenly told me. 'Memsaab. Place your hands on the counter. Both of them.' It was almost like an order. I don't know why, but I did as he asked, darling."
Neetu paused her story telling, got up and looked around. I knew what she wanted and gave her my water bottle. She took a few sips, and then continued the story.
"I was facing the sink, my hands on the counter, as he asked. Bhola was now behind me. His palms were now on my ass. Both of his hands were now massaging and squeezing my rear end. Bhola carefully caressed my left butt cheek, and then my right. Then he spanked me. Right there, on my ass. Four spanks. And then he once again leaned over and told me to come to his room at night. He would be up."
My wife finished her story telling and then looked at me.
"And what do you plan to do now?" I asked. My heart was beating fast. After talking so much about it, after spending so much time thinking about it, finally it was going to happen. I didn't know yet what to feel.
"I... I... I... I told him I will come to his room tonight." Neetu announced to me, her eyes sparkling. "I told him you have an early meeting tomorrow, so you are going to bed early, and I will be at his room at 1 am in the morning. I am sorry, my love. I... I... just... I don't know what I was doing."
I took her hand and rubbed it in mine.
"Relax, my love." I comforted her. "We have talked about this. Remember why we are doing it."
"I love you, darling." My wife gushed. "But now... I promised him... I will be with him tonight."
"Once you told him that," I asked. "What did he do?"
"He wrapped his arms around me from the back, and again rubbed his hardness against my back. His hands, while playing with my waist, would sometimes go up and cup my breasts. I was helpless as he liberally kissed me on the nape of my neck from behind, squeezed my breasts, while literally dry humping my buttocks. This was... about an hour ago, darling."
There was only one thing we could do.
Neetu and I had sex. Right then, right there. We were both so wound up, and she was so horny and wet, that we couldn't help getting it on fast enough. It was wild, it was loud, it was passionate.
"Oh, my love!" I gushed, as I ejaculated inside her. "Oh, my love."
"Meri jaan." Neetu kept saying. "Meri jaan."
And all I could think of was that later tonight, my wife would be repeating this with our servant. We were finally doing it.
It was 1 am at night. I stood outside my house. Unknown to my wife and Bhola, I was not in my bedroom. I was outside, just outside Bhola's room, peering in through his window, while keeping to the shadows. My wife had just knocked on Bhola's door and had entered his room. Bhola was in bed, under his duvet.
"Come closer, memsaab." Bhola instructed my wife. "And close the door behind you."
"Er... yes, Bhola." My wife shut the door and walked closer towards the bed.
"Do you want to see it, memsaab?" Bhola asked. He had a confident look about him, as if he already knew my pretty wife's answer.
"Look... I..." Neetu was embarrassed. She suddenly seemed to be having second thoughts. "I don't know... if I should be... here."
Bhola smiled and sat up in his bed.
"I know you want to see it." He said, confidently, as he threw off the covers from his body. "Come here, memsaab. Take a look."
I knew Bhola was right, of course. Neetu couldn't avoid looking at it once Bhola had exposed himself to her, and one look at Neetu's eyes, and anyone would know my wife had never seen a bigger cock in her life. She had of course seen it once before, but that was from half a room away, by the door. This time she was seeing it up in close quarters.
I saw my wife blush, immediately going crimson red. Neetu later had told me that the sight of his beautiful and long penis had immediately dampened her panties - she had started becoming wet immediately, something that almost never happened with her.
I remained hidden outside the window watching my servant complete the seduction of my wife. Thank goodness it was a moonless night, and dark, and summer, so no one would see me from the street. I saw Neetu approach the bed, walking slowly towards Bhola.
"I want you to touch it, memsaab. Stroke it and play with it." Our servant's voice was calm, deliberate, and in control, as he spoke to my helplessly enamoured wife.
"Look... I..." Neetu was still torn between her duty as a loyal wife, and her curiosity and sexual desires as a woman. "My husband is..."
"Memsaab." Bhola asserted. "Your husband is born to be a cuckold. You know it as well as I. I can see it in your eyes."
"Look... I..." Neetu was still slightly hesitant. "I am not sure this is a good idea... I mean..."
"I have seen his little dick." Bhola declared confidently. It was a bit surreal to hear our normally timid, scared, and submissive servant speak in such a dominant tone of voice. "You know memsaab that he can't give you what I can."
As if to underscore his point, Bhola pointed at his cock.
"And I am not just talking about this."
I saw that my wife's eyes narrowed.
"What are you talking about, Bhola?" Neetu asked.
"Oh, come on now, memsaab." Bhola smiled. "I heard you talk with your mother. I heard you talk with... with... sahib... your husband. We all know sahib is lacking a certain... what shall I say... manhood. And he cannot make you what is every woman's ultimate dream. To become a mother. But I can. And of course, make you actually enjoy the process."
Suddenly I saw Neetu give a quick smile. Bhola saw it too. It was as if the last vestiges of Neetu's resistance were slowly melting away. Almost as quickly as she smiled, Neetu quickly stopped the smile. She was still conflicted, but Bhola knew that it was now just a matter of time.
"Just because I want to be a mother, Bhola," Neetu continued, her eyes still transfixed on his cock, "Doesn't mean I should sleep with you, Bhola. Or any man. I am a married lady."
"Think of me as your sperm donor, memsaab." Bhola chuckled. Our servant grabbed his beautiful cock with his hand, tugging at his immense length and drawing my wife's attention even further to it.
"I think, memsaab," He added. "We all know you deserve to be a mother. You deserve all the happiness that being a mother means. And most of all, you deserve the pleasure that... I... can give you."
I could see both arousal and embarrassment across my wife's face. She was still blushing, and yet her eyes had a sort of glazed curious look to them. She was close to the bed now, her eyes fixated on our servant's cock. Bhola decided to take a chance.
He reached out and gently touched my wife's hand.
"Touch it, memsaab." He instructed, stroking her hand.
Suddenly, as if casting off the cloak of modesty that was covering her, my wife reached out with her hand to grab his big penis.
"I can't believe how big it is, Bhola!" My wife exclaimed, completely fascinated by the girth and size of Bhola's manhood. Neetu's fingers were not even able to encircle the full girth of his member. "I have never seen... I mean... I didn't know it can be this big!"
I stood outside the window, watching in stunned silence. My heart was pounding rapidly, both with embarrassment and shame as my wife praised another man's penis, and the arousal of watching my own beautiful wife with our servant. Even though we had both somewhat planned this and brought this along, could this be finally happening for real?
"It is much bigger than your soon to be cuckold husband's." Bhola confidently proclaimed. "You tell me, memsaab. Who is bigger?"
I watched as Neetu's hands cascaded up and down his giant rod, her fingers savoring the sensation of another man's penis. I watched with a lump in my throat, as his huge balls gently flopped up and down, slapping against bedsheet.
"You are right... it's so big!" She commented again, this time smiling at him, while continuing to slowly stroke him. "Much, much bigger than my husband's! Tell me, Bhola, what do you feed it?"
"Married women like you." Bhola replied proudly, which caused another shy smile to appear on my wife's lips.
My wife would later tell me that this statement of his was the one that ultimately broke down her resistance. It showed that he was not only confident of seducing a woman like my wife, but savoured the fact that she was married.
"Not to mention his penis was hot to touch," She would tell me later, "And quite hard. Every vein of his giant penis was radiating heat."
My wife continued to stroke my servant's penis. It was as if she couldn't get enough of it.
"Fuck, Bhola." I saw Neetu bite down on her lip. "I never saw such a magnificent penis! It is so sexy!"
It was clear that Neetu by now was not quite in control of her thoughts and was being driven primarily by lust. For some time, there was no noise from the bed except the gently thud of Bhola's massive balls smacking up and down on my wife's hand. The woman I loved continued to stroke our servant's cock, as if it was the only thing that existed in the world.
"It is getting bigger!" Neetu exclaimed. "Oh, Bhola. What am I getting myself into!"
I saw a grin appear on Bhola's face. He knew right then that he was going to fuck my wife.
"Memsaab." Bhola suddenly said. "Why don't you... kneel down... right here?"
My wife looked at our servant, her eyes curious. Then she began to smile a knowing, naughty, smile.
I then watched, partly in horror, partly with extremely chastening humiliation, and partly with strange erotic arousal, as Neetu began to bend down and kneel. She was going to take Bhola in her mouth! It was a sexual act that she hadn't performed on me in many months, but now Bhola was going to be the beneficiary of my wife's generosity!
"There you go, memsaab." Bhola grinned, and then patted my wife's cheeks. "Let's see how much you can take in, memsaab! Not every woman can take me in fully, but you might!"
My wife cast a defiant look at our servant, as if her femininity had been challenged by him. Neetu didn't say much, but she was now kneeling by the side of the bed, and her head slowly moved downward, her lips parting as she planted her tongue across the head of Bhola's cock. It was only a few seconds until her jaw was stretching around his girth, my wife only able to take a few inches.
I remained transfixed as I watched my wife plant kisses up and down his thick member, running her tongue across his big balls, trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she could manage.
Bhola suddenly reached down and slapped by wife on her butt.
SMACK!
Neetu froze, her lips around his manhood.
"Keep sucking my cock, memsaab." Bhola instructed in a very commanding tone, as he smacked my wife again on her bottom.
SMACK!
"Yes, Bhola."
Neetu began to give him a blowjob in earnest. She used her hands to occasionally stroke him, to give her a little break and some air, before continuing to take him in deeper and deeper. Bhola arched his head back, savoring what had to be the mind-blowing sensation of oral sex from another mans wife.
"Oh memsaab!" He grunted. "You are such a slut! Keeping sucking on my dick!"
I could see Neetu blush again, as Bhola humiliated her by calling her a slut, but she was too enamoured with his penis to care. She didn't even mind as Bhola spanked her bottom again, and again.
SMACK!
SMACK!
My wife continued to suck him for several minutes, kissing up and down his shaft, and from time to time moving her fingers downward to caress and fondle his large testicles.
"Oh fuck, memsaab. OH FUCK! AAAAAAAHHHH!" Bhola suddenly grunted.
A huge wad of semen suddenly exploded into my wife's mouth from our servant's penis. My wife closed her lips around his cock, but not before a lot of cum landed on her bosom and face, coating her cheeks, and the lingerie, with thick splatters of ejaculate. I could see her throat continuing to work, sucking and sucking and sucking, as Bhola continued to pump huge amounts of semen inside her lips.
Finally, eventually, Bhola stopped his orgasmic convulsion, grunting. My wife slowly relinquished her mouth's firm grasp from his tool, and I could see some semen trickle out and fall on to her chest. Neetu swallowed again. Such had been the initial blast that despite swallowing most of his cum, Neetu still had a sizeable amount on her face and on the lingerie near her chest area.
"My... my goodness!" Neetu uttered. "Bhola! That's a lot of cum!"
"You swallowed most of it, memsaab." Bhola commented. "Like a proper slut. I always knew you are a slut, memsaab."
I could see Neetu blush once again as Bhola called her a slut.
"Do you swallow your husband's cum too, memsaab?" Bhola asked.
Neetu didn't say anything, but I saw her shake her head. She still had cum on her face.
"Do you even give your husband a blowjob, memsaab?"
Once again Neetu blushed, and then shook her head. She didn't say anything.
For some time, no one spoke.
"Wait for ten minutes, memsaab." Bhola suddenly uttered. "I will be ready to go again. And this time... I won't waste it on your mouth. You will get what you are here for."
"I need to go... and wash my face." Neetu suddenly said. "And um... clean up."
"Use my toilet." Bhola instructed.
"Er... why, Bhola?"
"Memsaab. My toilet is right next door." Bhola replied. "You don't want the chance of your husband seeing you walk up the stairs with my cum on your face, do you?"
"Er... ok." My wife acquiesced.
"You should pee also." Bhola instructed her. "It will be good for you."
"Er... sure." My wife acceded.
"And after you are done, come straight here to me." Bhola ordered my wife. "I am not done with you yet, memsaab."
Once more I saw Neetu blush, before she stood up.
"I will be back, Bhola."
I watched as my wife exited the room. I was ready to go back inside the house if she was going back upstairs, but Neetu actually turned right... she was going to Bhola's washroom! No doubt she was going to clean and freshen herself.
Bhola and I both waited for nearly ten minutes before we heard the bathroom door open, and my wife softly walking back towards Bhola's room.
"Come here, memsaab." Bhola saw her at the door and ordered, as he patted the area next to him on the bed.
This time my wife didn't even hesitate and started walking towards the bed.
"Yes, Bhola."
I watched my own wife complete her submission to our well-hung man servant. My own penis was awkwardly erect even as shame, humiliation and embarrassment coursed through me. I was almost in a trance, peering through the window, watching as my wife Neetu slipped into bed next to Bhola, her hand immediately again reaching out and grasping at his incredible penis.
"You like it, don't you, memsaab?" Bhola grinned, as Neetu stroked him. "You can't help but touch it now."
"Yes, Bhola." Neetu nodded, her eyes fixed on his once again rapidly hardening cock. It was clear that the giant appendage was now an object of her sexual fascination. "I... I have never seen one so big!"
"It can reach areas inside you that your husband never can." Bhola smirked. Neetu didn't say anything, but blushed once again, and continued to stroke him.
My heart nearly exploded when they kissed. She turned and he pressed his lips onto hers and I saw my wife eagerly suck at his tongue.
"O memsaab." Bhola admitted, as he kissed my wife, first on her lips, and then on her cheeks. "I have been desiring you for a long time. You have been teasing me for a long time, you naughty slut! I can't wait to fuck you and cum in you and make you pregnant."
A shiver seemed to run through my wife.
"Bhola, I am yours." My wife replied, as her lips locked on to his. "Take me."
I watched, almost unable to believe this was happening, as my servant and my wife kissed passionately. This was Neetu - my wife - my beloved... the love of my life, and this was Bhola - a mere lowly servant! And she was telling him - 'take me!'
"Memsaab." Bhola chuckled, as he took a pause from sucking on my wife's tongue. "You have seen me fully naked. But I am yet to get that pleasure from you."
"Oh, Bhola." My wife giggled. "You are so naughty. I am so shy."
Bhola raised a hand. I thought in alarm that he was going to slap my wife, but then he reached for her clothes.
"Time to strip you naked, memsaab." Bhola said, as he reached down to grab the bottom of her lingerie. Neetu laughed, her own fingers wrapped around his manhood, the same penis that had ejaculated into her mouth some time ago.
"Raise your arms, memsaab." Bhola commanded.
Bhola raised the lingerie upwards, and Neetu reluctantly let go of his cock and raised her own arms, as Bhola peeled off her dress. I watched my beautiful wife, dressed now only in lace panties and a bra, in bed with my naked servant.
"Memsaab, you are so pretty, and so fair!" Bhola remarked, as he kissed my blushing wife again. I continued to watch, my own cock now fully erect and rock hard. I had to unzip my trousers, take my cock out and start to stroke it. My heart was beating fast, not only from rage or jealousy but also from lust, knowing that my fantasy, and all our planning, was just about to get realised.
As they continued to kiss, Bhola reached behind her and in one expert move unclasped her bra. Neetu gave a little scream as the bra snapped open, and then giggled as her beautiful large breasts spilled out. Bhola immediately started to squeeze my wife's boobs with his rough hands. I saw Neetu arch her head backwards and moan softly.
"I can't believe this is happening, Bhola." She repeated, looking down as our servant continued to milk her breasts. "My husband always had trouble opening my bra so quickly!"
Bhola seemed to know what to say.
"You are a beautiful woman, memsaab. You have some nice tuttay (breasts). I am sure he was distracted."
Neetu giggled in reply. Bhola then leaned forward and started sucking on each in turn.
"Oh, Bhola." Neetu gasped at the pleasure our servant was giving her. While she pulled on his cock, Bhola released a nipple from his mouth with loud smacking sound.
"Does your husband pleasure you like this, memsaab?"
"Oh, Bhola." My wife was too lost in her sensations to reply properly.
"I guess not," Bhola answered his own question, again taking the nipple back into his mouth and nibbling on it.
"Oh, Bhola!" Neetua gasped again with a gentle moan escaping from her lips. Once more Bhola stopped sucking on her tits and moved his lips towards her.
"I love your breasts, memsaab." Bhola said, as their lips once again collided in lust. As they kissed, he powerfully turned around so that my poor wife was now on her back on the bed, and Bhola on top of her, pinning her down. Neetu giggled again, her tits bouncing with her as she moved on the bed.
"Spread your legs, memsaab." Bhola ordered. "And brace yourself, my lovely slut."
Almost instinctively, shamelessly, without hesitation, Neetu spread her legs.
It was a highly erotic sight. A profound sense of humiliation washed over me as I witnessed my own wife submitting to another man, symbolically and literally opening her legs to her new and young lover.
Bhola touched her between her legs. A shudder seemed to pass through my wife. I saw Neetu close her eyes.
"You are wet, memsaab." Bhola said. It was a factual statement, and I saw Neetu blush once again.
"I am taking your panties off." Bhola told her.
"Please be gentle with me, Bhola." Neetu suddenly pleaded, as our servant pulled her panties down. Another shudder went through her body.
"Not used to a big cock, are you memsaab?" Bhola grinned, watching as waves of pleasure swamped my wife.
Neetu shook her head. Of course, she wasn't - my cock was nowhere near in size to that.
"Memsaab." Suddenly Bhola sat up and looked at my wife. "Do you want me to fuck you now?"
Neetu, still trying to deal with the mini orgasmic waves rocking her body, looked at him, puzzled. She bit her lips, and her eyes wandered over to his crotch, before once again looking at Bhola. My wife nodded.
"Not good enough." Bhola shook his head. "I need you to say it, memsaab."
Neetu sighed, and then sat up. She then wrapped her arms around Bhola and kissed him on his lips long and hard. As they kissed, I saw her body shake again.
"Bhola." Neetu then said. "I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Now."
Bhola did not waste any more time. He clutched at her ass and pulled her naked body close to his. As they kissed, Bhola moved so that he was now straddling atop her. His behemoth of a cock was now nestling between her legs.
"Ready, memsaab?" He asked.
"Er... I think so. Please be gentle, Bhola." My wife pleaded.
This was the moment that I remember very clearly. This was the first time another man, a man other than me, was going to fuck my wife's pussy. This was the first time Bhola was doing it. He would do it many times more, but this was the moment that burned itself into my memory.
Bhola aimed his giant rock-hard erect cock at my wife's pussy, and plunged straight in.
"Ooooooh!" My wife gasped, almost in disbelief, as his missile like penis penetrated her body, making her head arch back in pleasure.
Slowly, carefully, inch by inch, Bhola breached a place that only I had been before, his manly length driving deeper into my wife than I ever had, to places that I would never be able to reach. Her pussy stretched, her ass squirming as she experienced a new world of sensations.
"Oh, Bhola, you are in me!" My wife Neetu exclaimed as Bhola straightened his body driving his cock deeper inside of her. "Oh, Bhola, you are in me! So deep! Oh, Bhola, you are in me! So deep!"
It was as if Neetu couldn't believe Bhola was fucking her. She never had a cock penetrated so deep inside her before and Neetu braced herself as Bhola began to fuck her cunt.
"Oooooh! OOOOOH! BHOLA!" Neetu continued to gasp and shudder, her hands clutching Bhola in the back and her nails digging into him as she braced herself. Bhola still wasn't completely inside her.
SMACK!
SMACK!
My servant smacked my wife on the side of her buttocks again, as he gently withdrew, before diving back in.
"OOOOOH! BHOLA!"
"How do you like it, memsaab?" He grunted, clutching into her rear, stuffing more of his member into my wife.
"It's... it is... so... BIG!" Neetu moaned, gasping loudly, her toes curling as her feet twitched. Neetu was so loud, but she didn't care. She was in heaven.
Bhola soon got a rhythm going. They started to fuck with passion, both of them lost to their desire, his heavy testicles slapping into her thigh repeatedly as his dick rammed into her. Neetu was squealing, her vocal pleasure hitting octaves that I didn't know existed within her, all while she bucked along with the conquering male.
Creak! Squeak!
Creak! Squeak!
His big testicles thwacked into the clammy skin of her ass, creating a chorus of slapping that joined along with the creaking of the bed. My wife was getting the fucking of her life, and my dick was diamond hard in arousal even as I realized I was not the man giving it to her.
Neetu had fully lost control of her senses, as Bhola was now completely inside of her. She screamed in delight as she locked her legs around his waist, pulling Bhola into her. They kissed passionately as he fucked her.
"Bhola! Bhola! Bhola! Ohhh! Wowww!! Ohhh my G-G-Goddd!"
Their bodies were now moving in a frenzy as Bhola stuffed his cock in and out of her. He was now really beginning to hammer my wife into submission. Neetu's eyes began to glaze over, and her stare became distant. She grunted, breathlessly gasping incomprehensible words as her body experienced something profound.
"OHHHH I am going to cum... BHOLA!" My wife moaned.
A huge explosion rocked my wife. She raised her hand up to cover her own mouth, her arm shaking as she struggled to comprehend the intensity of the waves of pleasure that ran through her. It was almost as if she couldn't believe that her body had produced such a feeling.
Eventually, the room quieted for a moment. Her voice was delicate as she navigated the immensity of what had just occurred. I heard Neetu smack her lips together in recovery, brushing her hair out of her eyes.
"Oh Bhola. I've never cum like that before." She admitted, as she kissed him all over.
"I am not surprised, memsaab." Bhola commented, still continued to pump my wife. "I have seen sahib a couple of times. He has a little dick."
"I love your cock. You are so much bigger than my husband." My wife admitted and kissed him back. It was deeply erotic, and yet emasculating, to hear my wife say those words to another man, all while his massive penis was still embedded deep inside her.
"You still haven't cum, Bhola." My wife noted, her eyes suddenly filled with concern. "You can cum in my pussy if you like. No need to wear a condom."
"Memsaab." Bhola grinned, as he continued to fuck my wife. "That could make you pregnant."
Neetu blushed again.
"Isn't that what we want?" She grinned naughtily. "I won't tell my husband!"
"I want to do you doggy style." Bhola suddenly stated, slowly releasing his manhood from Neetu's pussy. "Don't worry, I will cum in your pussy, memsaab."
My wife nodded, rolling off of him.
"Get on your knees and face away from me, memsaab." Our servant demanded.
"Yes, Bhola." My wife acquiesced immediately, getting onto her haunches, her big ass now pointed back at Bhola.
Bhola got behind my wife and slapped his heavy manhood down onto her ass and pushed her forward so that she was bracing her stance with her forearms.
"Does sahib ever fuck you doggy?" He asked, calmly, while reaching across her back and taking her hair in his hand. It was amazing how dominating he had suddenly become. My wife giggled in response, clearly enjoying a dominant man's sexual assertion.
"Er... no, Bhola." My wife replied.
"Yet you are allowing me to treat you like this. A slut."
Neetu blushed again but remained silent.
Bhola gently pushed her forward so that she rested on her forearms, her heavy tits swinging above the cushion of the mattress. He moved behind her, laying his heavy cock along the curvature of her ass.
SMACK!
SMACK!
Once again, he spanked her, this time fully, and firmly, on her buttocks.
"Does sahib ever spank you on your big gaand, memsaab?"
"Er... no, Bhola."
SMACK!
SMACK!
"Do you like it, memsaab?" Bhola asked.
"Er... not usually, Bhola." My wife replied. "But now you are doing it... I... like it."
As if suddenly cognizant of what she admitted to, my wife blushed immediately. Bhola grinned and raised his hand.
SMACK!
SMACK!
Bhola spanked my wife a few times. I saw her ass slowly become red where he was hitting her.
SMACK!
SMACK!
"Tell me what you want me to do now, memsaab." He commanded, as he paused the spanking, and started to rub his erect dick against her bottom. "If you get it wrong I will keep spanking you."
"Er... yes, Bhola." My wife obediently replied. "I want you to fuck me doggy style with your big dick and cum in my pussy and make me pregnant."
"Very good, memsaab. I will not spank you now." Bhola responded, slapping his shaft up into the folds of her pussy, massaging her lips open, and then slowly penetrating her once again.
"OOOOH BHOLA!" Neetu moaned in pleasure. "I love you."
Even as she said that I saw Neetu blush again. Why would she say, 'I love you'? It must have been in the throes of lust. Even Bhola chuckled, as he continued to fuck her.
"Really, memsaab?" He grinned. "You are a married lady, and I am your servant. And I am fucking you doggy style. Like a bitch. You are a slut, memsaab."
"Oh, Bhola." My helpless wife murmured, as Bhola continued to plough into her. I saw Bhola raise his hand again.
"I do want to spank you, memsaab. You have such a nice ass. I like fucking you like a bitch. And bitches get spanked."
SMACK!
SMACK!
He spanked her a few more times, even as my wife began to rock her body.
"Oh, Bhola." She pleaded. "Please cum in me. Please!"
Bhola pushed her down while still grabbing her hair and began to thrust in and out of her. She groaned in response. He once again slapped her right ass cheek hard.
SMACK!
"Oh yes!" Neetu squealed. "OH YES! SPANK ME! FUCK ME! CUM IN ME!"
Bhola slowly pumped into her, his large arms grasping onto her waist as he fucked my wife from behind. Neetu lowered her head, her hair cascading across her face, her breasts swaying from Bhola's thrusts.
SMACK!
SMACK!
Bhola slapped her rear once more, causing her to flinch in pleasure. He began to increase his tempo, the sounds of their naked skin slapping together becoming louder along with the creaking of the bed frame.
"Oh! Oh! Yess! Yess! FUCK!! I'm going to cum again!!"
SMACK!
SMACK!
Bhola slapped her ass again, pulling her hair back as he once again felt her pussy convulse and tighten down on his cock. Neetu was squealing now, her mouth uttering meaningless phrases as another orgasm rocked her body. Bhola was now fucking her powerfully, their naked skin continuing to slap into one another.
"I love your cock. Oh, Bhola, you are amazing!" Neetu gushed. "Your cock is so much bigger than my husband's. It feels amazing!"
"Sahib and his little dick can't compete with me." Bhola grunted, his heavy balls slapping into my wife's ass at a faster pace, their sweaty skins clinging to one another in heat.
"Of course not!" My wife then uttered the words that would forever be seared into my conscious. "Never. That little dick can't make me cum like you do, Bhola."
"Whose pussy is this, memsaab?"
"It's your pussy, Bhola." My wife replied. "You are the bigger man."
SMACK!
SMACK!
"I am not just bigger than your husband." Bhola said, his balls beginning to slap into my wife's ass with faster pace, as he smacked my wife's ass again. "He can't also fuck you like I can, memsaab."
My wife nodded her head in agreement.
"He could never fuck me like you, Bhola." She replied, her eyes closing as yet another wave of pleasure overwhelmed her.
"He's a loser, your husband." Bhola taunted me, even as he continued to fuck my wife. "He's a real loser. He has a wife who's a real fine piece of ass, and he can't even fuck her properly. What a loser!"
As he continued fucking my wife, Bhola smacked Neetu again on her ass.
SPANK!
SPANK!
"Memsaab. You are now my slut." He hissed. "You are now my woman. You will come to me every night to be fucked."
"Yes, Bhola." My wife nodded. "I'm your married slut. I will be here every night for you to fuck me, Bhola. Fuck your memsaab. Cum in your memsaab's pussy, Bhola."
Suddenly I could see Bhola's veins bulge.
"Memsaab. I am coming. In your pussy."
"AAAAAAHHHHH!"
Neetu's eyes rolled to the back of her head as I saw her fingers claw into the bed spread, her tits slapping together as she bucked back into her lover. Truly spent, she collapsed into the mattress even as she smacked her large ass back into her lover, her beautiful body shuddering in profound pleasure as our servant continued to pump ropes of his cum deep into her womb. Bhola's muscles continued to strain, all while he bucked powerfully, grunting as he finished inside of her.
This would be the first time Bhola had ejaculated in my wife's cunt. It wouldn't be the last.

[+] 2 users Like altaff143's post
Like Reply
They both fell forward onto the bed, fully drenched in sweat, and totally spent.

"Oh wow. Memsaab." Bhola finally uttered. "That was incredible."
My wife smiled, turned around and kissed him deeply.
"Oh Bhola!" She spoke, her lips brushing across his. "You can cum in my pussy, or my ass, any time."
Neetu continued to kiss him tenderly all over his face.
"Oh, memsaab." Bhola chuckled again. "I can see you enjoyed it as much as I did!"
It was clear that Bhola was enjoying the fact that he had sex with my wife, a married woman, and that too his malkin - his boss's wife. And not just that, he had made her cum, and that she was now helplessly slobbering all over him, kissing him profusely.
"Bhola, my husband never made love to me like this!" Neetu confided in him. "And I have never been with another man other than him."
Neetu sat up in the bed. I could see that she now felt a little bit embarrassed from her loss of control and the exertions that followed. She was trying to collect herself now, and her eyes moved around looking for her bra and panties.
"What are you doing, memsaab?" Bhola asked, as Neetu got out of bed. His eyes were still taking in her sight - my wife's beautiful curves, her waist, her long legs, her big breasts, and her ample bottom.
"I... I... I have to go, Bhola." Neetu stammered. "Your sahib... he is in bed... and I don't want him to wake up and wonder... where I am."
"No, no." Bhola scolded her. He also stood up and walked up to her. "You can't go just like this. Are you going to go take a shower now in your bathroom?"
"Er... yes, Bhola."
"Then come and join my in my washroom. We will shower together."
Over my wife's objections, Bhola forcefully took her to the servants' bathroom and turned on the shower. I moved from the window that was overlooking into his room and made my way to the small exhaust window that was the bathroom. I could stand on my toes and make out what was going on inside.
My naked wife Neetu and my equally naked man servant Bhola were now both in the shower. He was washing her all over, while she was washing him, even as both were under the shower. Both of them were soaping each other.
"Oh, Bhola!" My wife gave a small scream as Bhola fondled her tits. "You are so naughty!"
"I can't help it, memsaab." Bhola said, as he then reached down and fingered her cunt. "You are such an item! A proper maal! I want to fuck you again!"
"Oh, Bhola." My wife closed her eyes, even as her own fingers wrapped around Bhola's dick. She soaped him there, and then caressed his balls. All this had its effect on both of them. They were now furiously soaping each other while kissing passionately. I could see Bhola was now very hard (again!), and my wife's nipples were perked up and erect.
"Oh, Bhola!" My wife couldn't hold herself any longer. She turned around, placed her palms on the wall and braced herself. "Please take me."
Bhola did not wait a moment longer, and he entered her from the rear. The combination of my wife's tightness and wetness took him over the moon. Soon once again he was pounding away at my wife and she was pushing back at him as he entered her.
He started squeezing Neetu's breasts and fingering her nipples.
"Oh Bhola." My wife murmured. "How are you so good!"
Bhola kissed her shoulders and her neck as he continued to move in and out of her.
I couldn't control myself anymore. For a long time I had my dick out and had been stroking it. Now I started to cum. Right there, outside my house, in the back lawn, looking at my servant fuck my wife in the bathroom, I started to cum.
Neetu was now muttering incoherent babbles and her body was convulsing as she too was beset by an orgasm. And soon I heard Bhola utter his guttural groan.
"AAAAAHHHHH!" He cried out, as he began to ejaculate in my wife. He humped her a few times to make sure all of his seed went inside her.
I finished cleaning myself up and looked inside. Bhola and Neeta were now kissing deeply, and Neetu had shoved her tongue into Bhola's mouth. She held on to him and would not let him go. Bhola caressed her backside and patted it. Finally, my reluctant wife washed herself again and let go of our servant. Both of them cleaned and wiped themselves and put on their clothes.
I knew it was time for me to go back to my room. Very quickly I ran across to the front door, silently got inside, and got to the stairs before my wife had even come out of the bathroom. Very sneakily, and yet fast, I took the stairs two at a time and made it back to my bedroom. I snuck into bed, covered myself up with the blanket, and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. Almost five minutes later, Neetu walked into the room.
"Darling." She called out softly. "I am back. Are you awake?"
I turned and slowly got up, and stretched, pretending to have just woken up. I then looked at my wife.
Since she had just taken a shower, she looked fresh. Her hair still had some wetness to it that made her even more alluring. Yet as I got up from bed and walked up to her, I could see the telltale signs of sex on her.
There were small bite marks, on her neck and breasts. When she turned around, I saw that her ass was still reddish, where Bhola had spanked her. And of course, she had a glow on her face that only a fulfilling session of sex could produce.
I was now next to her. Neetu was blushing, and I found that she was unable to meet my gaze. Poor girl - she must be feeling so conflicted! I decided to put her at east. Quite suddenly I grabbed her in a tight hug and kissed her, thrusting my tongue into my wife's mouth.
"Oh Gopal" My wife mumbled. "What's gotten into you!"
I then pulled her down to the bed and made her lie down.
"Oh, Gopal." Neetu was still behaving shy with me. "I... I am so conflicted, my love. I don't know what to say."
"My love." I tried to soothe her. "Please don't feel bad. We both agreed on this. You should definitely not feel guilty about it."
For some time, no one spoke. Then Neetu sat up in bed and looked at me.
"You should know that I love you, Gopal." She began. "What happened between me and Bhola... well... it is physical. But it is purely physical. I need him... I need him for a reason. But I have no feelings for him. I love you. You are my husband."
Was she telling me, or trying to convince herself? I didn't say anything to that.
"I love you, my love." I once again leaned in to kiss her lips.
We kissed each other for a long time.
"I have to ask you some questions, Neetu." I told my wife. "I want to know exactly what happened."
"Er... is that wise?" Neetu raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to know every detail?"
"Yes." I nodded. "Please tell me, frankly and honestly. Everything."
"Why, Gopal." Neetu tried to shield me. "I am your wife. It may... be... too much for you... to deal with."
"No." I was firm. I didn't tell her I saw everything, but she had to know there would be no secrets of this affair between us. "Tell me, how was the sex?"
"It was... so-so." Neetu lied. "I mean... he was nervous. I was nervous."
I looked at her.
"My darling." I pointed out. "You were gone for two hours."
Neetu finally broke down.
"Please don't mind me saying this, Gopal." She pleaded before she began. "Don't get me wrong. I love you, and I love having sex with you. But Bhola! It's not even a fair comparison to you, my love. The man has a gift. His penis - it is so... so... so magnificent! So big. So... hard."
I could see Neetu's eyes glazing over even just talking about it.
"How was the sex?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.
"Honestly?" Neetu asked me. "Why, Gopal? Do you really need to know?"
"Yes, absolutely."
"Honey, I can't even begin to describe the sex." Neetu gushed. "You have never even come close to fucking me as good as Bhola did right now. I mean... I had good sex from you... no doubt... but Bhola was on another level. I had an orgasm so intense that I literally lost control of my body. It was amazing! My goodness, I'm getting soaking wet just thinking about it! I am... sorry, my love. You did want to know."
Whatever I was feeling internally, I gave her a big smile and grinned.
"I am glad you enjoyed it, my love." I said. "Tell me, did you give him a blowjob?"
Neetu cast her eyes down, and then nodded.
"I am sorry, honey." She began. "I know I haven't done that for you for some time. Er... I can give you one right now."
"Did he force you?" I ignored her desperate attempt to pacify me and continued my questioning. "Did he make you do it?"
"Oh no." Neetu quickly defended Bhola. "I just... wanted to. I took his penis in my mouth... I just felt like it. I loved sucking and tasting his erect penis. It was so big!"
Once again with the size!
"Did you have trouble taking him in, since he was so big?"
"Um... at first, yes. It was difficult. There was some pain initially when he first pushed the mammoth penis into me. But later on, I fully lost control. Darling... you don't know how many times I managed to cum... it was so intense!"
Once again, none of us spoke for a bit.
"Did he cum inside your pussy?" I finally asked. "After all.. that's why you were there."
Neetu nodded.
"He ejaculated very deep into me. Almost in my womb. And... um... when he ejaculated, we had an orgasm together. He was almost able to time it so well. And we did it twice. So, I have two loads inside me."
"Neetu." I suddenly said. "I have to fuck you now."
My wife looked at me with surprise, but she didn't say anything, only nodding. As she lay back on the bed, I removed her panty, and placed a finger in her cunt.
"You are wet." I declared, and I saw her blush again. Just talking about Bhola had gotten her wet.
I positioned his own penis at the entrance of my wife's vagina and thrust myself into her.
I fucked her for about three to four minutes. It could... rather it must have been... my imagination, but it almost seemed as if her vagina had suddenly become enlarged, and I wondered if she could even feel me. I was sliding into her very easily, and it wasn't tight at all. After three minutes, I couldn't control myself anymore.
"Neetu, I want to cum."
My wife nodded, almost absent mindedly, as I began to ejaculate into her. I could see her grimace a bit, but she didn't say anything as I humped her. Her poor pussy! It had seen a lot of action that night.
Afterwards, as we laid back, I turned to Neetu again.
"My dear." I told her. "Your cunt really seems to have enlarged after getting fucked by Bhola. Do you wish to continue your affair with him? After all, how long are we talking about for you to get pregnant?"
My wife was silent for some time before speaking.
"My darling." She began. "You know this thing takes time. I may be pregnant already, or it will take a few more. You know... sometimes... it takes a few months to get pregnant, even if the man is virile!"
I raised an eyebrow now.
"A few months?" I repeated. "I... I... I thought it would just be a... maybe a couple of times, and that's it."
"Oh no." Neetu replied. "I may have to go to him every night... for at least two months!"
My wife took my hand in hers and stroked it.
"Is that ok with you, my love?" Neetu spoke in a soft voice. "Remember, I won't do it if you don't agree. I love you very much, and that is most important thing for me."
I smiled and kissed her again.
"It is perfectly fine with me, Neetu." I answered. "I want you to be happy. Let's make you a mother. Just... keep it... discreet, you know. Bhola must never know that... I know."
"Of course, my love." Neetu wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, rolling her tongue into my mouth. "I am so lucky and so proud to have you, as my husband."
Four... no, five months have now gone by since that night. It is now the sixth month, and then it would have been three years from the time Dr Das first told us we couldn't be parents.
Five months where almost every other night my wife Neetu would make her way down to my servant's room to get ardently fucked by him for almost two hours straight. And on most of those nights I would be there, unknown to her and her lover, watching them from outside the house. I would masturbate watching them make love. I was taking care of my own cock while my wife was taking care of another man's cock... several times.
It had become almost a routine. We would go to bed, and it would be all so normal. We would snuggle and kiss and make out for a bit. Sometimes we even had sex. We were actually having sex more often. I guess Neetu felt a little bad for me, so I got lot of pity fucks.
However, even when I fucked her, I knew she was really thinking about Bhola. If I have to be honest, any woman would be lucky to have sex with our servant. It wasn't just his giant cock, but the fact that he knew what to do with it. He would play with Neetu the way a violinist plays with his instrument. By the time he was done, Neetu was a helpless wet mess, moving from orgasm to orgasm, and desperately hooked for the next time.
This is why, around 12.30 am in the morning, just past midnight, Neetu would get up. She would freshen up, put on a fresh lingerie, fresh underwear, and then give me a kiss.
"I am off to get pregnant, darling." She would say, laughing a bit, before leaving the room. I would allow her a few minutes, before I too would sneak out. And then stand outside my servant's window, watching him completely ravage my hapless wife for the next couple of hours.
Bhola was becoming more and more assertive as a lover, and strangely Neetu seemed to be loving it. After three weeks of fucking my wife, he made a strange request one night.
"Memsaab." He requested. "I have to slap you please."
"Slap?" My wife was incredulous. "Why do you want to slap me, Bhola?"
"You will like it." Bhola confidently answered. "It will be a playful slap, don't worry. Jyoti memsaab used to love it when I slapped her during our lovemaking. Nausheen baaji also. She used to ask me all the time for it. Bhola, please slap me, she would beg. And I would slap her. Hard too, not soft. Even Komal didi, you know, the maid next door... she likes getting slapped by me too. I used to give her ten slaps at a time, memsaab."
"Er... ok." My wife was still not sure, but she complied. "Lightly, Bhola. After all, you have started to spank me quite hard now."
"And don't you like it?" Bhola countered. "The other day, when I spanked you in the kitchen, you were so wet!"
Neetu couldn't say anything, but she blushed a bright red in reply.
And thus, the following night, was the first time Bhola slapped my wife. She had just gone down to take him in her mouth, and his penis had popped out of her lips for a minute. Bhola patted her on her cheeks.
"Tsk tsk! I am going to slap you now, memsaab."
My wife, already in heat, kneeling down on the floor, looked up at Bhola, and nodded.
SLAP!
It was not a hard slap, but not a soft one either. Bhola raised his hand and again calmly struck my wife across her face, this time with the back of his hand.
SLAP!
"Please pay attention, memsaab." Bhola scolded her. "Go back to sucking my cock properly."
SLAP!
"Yes, Bhola. I am sorry, Bhola." My wife nodded, suddenly unable to meet Bhola's gaze. She was blushing furiously as she took her lover's cock again in her mouth, after being slapped like that by her own servant.
From that day on, Bhola would slap my wife every night. It started with one or two slaps, and then three and four, and then Bhola would pretty much slap her at will. I noticed that he did whatever he wanted with her. Neetu would not say no. She was up for anything, so enamoured she was with him.
One night I was watching them do it.
Bhola had just climbed into the bed, spread my wife's legs open and pushed his hard cock into Neetu's pussy. She grunted loudly at the swift invasion.
"Oh memsaab. You are already so wet!" Bhola exclaimed. "It sure feels good stretching your tight little twat! You are a proper slut."
"Oh, I am your slut, Bhola." Neetu answered.
"You talk too much." Bhola grinned. He raised a hand and slapped Neetu twice.
SLAP!
SLAP!
I watched as my wife's legs began to wrap around Bhola's hips and her arms went to his neck.
"I always knew you like it rough, memsaab." Bhola grinned. "You are that Sati Savitri type, but I could see it in your eyes. You like the big, strong types taking you, don't you? You are a proper slut, especially when you get slapped."
SLAP!
SLAP!
Neetu didn't deny it. In reply to the slapping, she was pressing her hips hard at Bhola, and her breathing was coming in loud gasps and moans. She was clinging to him with all of her strength.
SLAP!
SLAP!
I had my cock out, and as my wife began to orgasm, I too started to shoot my own load. It was surreal standing outside every night listening to my wife getting fucked by our servant. And getting the fucking of her life.
"AAAHHHHHH!" I heard Bhola moan. I knew by his grunting that he was now cumming, and Neetu was stroking his back as he enjoyed his orgasm.
Sometimes I wondered if Bhola was stretching my wife's cunt beyond recovery with all that sex. When Neetu and I had sex, she would sometimes jokingly say that she could hardly feel my tiny dick. I mostly worked from home, but whenever I would go to the office, I knew Bhola had his dick buried inside my wife. It kept me turned on all day at work to think of what he was doing to her in my absence. Whenever I was out of the house, it seemed Neetu's mouth and cunt and ass were open for business, however and wherever Bhola wanted them.

[+] 1 user Likes altaff143's post
Like Reply
One thing about Bhola. He certainly had stamina, energy, and amazing recuperative powers. Every night, he would fuck my wife at least thrice, including once in the ass. Sometimes she would give him a blowjob too. And the time he spent with my wife every night was getting longer and longer, and Neetu started going to his room earlier and earlier. Soon he was fucking my wife, over and over, from 11 at night until the wee hours of the morning.

Despite all that sex, Neetu was not becoming pregnant.
"It's OK, darling." She told me after the third month, when she once again had her period. "These things can take time. I have to keep trying."
Bhola's attitude around the house started to change also. He was becoming more assertive, and less obedient and respectful, towards me. He always seemed to have a smirk on him. It was as if he was enjoying the fact that I was in the house and he was still fucking my wife behind my back, making her cum haplessly all the time.
He would often mock me even as he was fucking Neetu.
"Does sahib make you cum like this, memsaab?" He asked Neetu one night, when she was sitting on his rod, shuddering as her body went through an intense orgasm. In reply my wife wrapped her arms around him and kissed him for a full minute.
"No, my dear Bhola." She answered. "You are so much more of a man than my husband. You do things to me that he can never do."
"I slap you." Bhola grinned. "And I spank your ass, memsaab."
Once again my wife kissed him.
"Bhola." She replied. "As long as you fuck me like this, you can do anything you want to me. I am your slut. Slap me. Spank me."
I even spotted them doing it during the daytime, once or twice. Once I had gone to the kitchen, and I guess they hadn't heard me come down the stairs. I heard some moaning and groaning coming from the kitchen, so I tiptoed and peered in. Neetu was at the sink, her nightie rolled up, and her panties pulled down, and Bhola was shoving his huge erection in and out of my wife's asshole! I stood there, stroking myself, watching my servant take my wife in the butt. She even cleaned his cock with her mouth after he came in her ass!
When the fifth month came and went, Neetu told me that Bhola wanted to expand things in the bedroom.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"He wants to invite his friend to join him. Just for one night, he said. Only for this one night. It's a special occasion for his friend, he said."
"And what did you say?" I questioned her.
Neetu gestured helplessly.
"I said yes." She replied. "I thought, why not? Maybe it will actually help Bhola impregnate me. So that's why I said, why not?"
Why not indeed?
"Now remember," Neetu reminded me. "You are supposed to be completely knocked out asleep. I told Bhola I have given you a strong dose of sleeping pills and you will be fast asleep."
"Yes, I remember." I replied.
"Aw... you are hard." Neetu placed a hand on the lump in my jeans. "My baby is hard, thinking about his wife getting fucked silly by a servant and his friend."
Neetu giggled as she rubbed me.
"Don't worry, my love, your baby's going to take care of you as soon as she gets back."
"Can I at least stand outside the door and listen, Neetu?" I pleaded.
"Well." Neetu bit her lip as she thought about it. "I don't want any risks. So don't go downstairs, but I guess you can hide near the top of the stairs and listen."
"Yes, dear."
We kissed passionately before Neetu had to reluctantly withdraw.
"Wish me luck, darling. I have no idea who this 'friend' of Bhola is. Or what they are planning to do with me."
"Yes, dear. Relax and enjoy yourself. Just remember to use a condom."
"Yes, my love."
Just for a moment I wondered where we had come in six months. Six months ago, I was the only man my wife had ever been with. Now, I had just permitted my wife to go and get fucked by two horny lower class servant men. Knowing those type, they were probably looking forward to gang banging her, violently fucking such a prime high-class lady (a gori chitti mem) her in all of her holes. And I was telling her, relax and enjoy.
Neetu left the room. She didn't shut the door behind her. A moment later, I slowly tiptoed out of the room and made me way to the stairs.
The house was pitch dark. I stood near the foyer in front of the stairs, flattened myself against the wall in the shadows, and strained my eyes. I could see Neetu at the foot of the stairs, waiting. A hall light came on, and I could see Bhola now walk towards Neetu.
They hugged. I could feel an acute sense of shame as I saw Bhola's hands go around my wife's body and squeeze her fleshy buttocks. He then pressed his lips against my wife's juicy lips and they French kissed for a long time. His hands were now roaming all over her body, paying particular homage to her jiggling breasts.
"So," Neetu playfully asked Bhola once they stopped kissing. "What's the plan, Bhola? What are we doing tonight? Are you fucking me first or we are waiting for your friend? When is this friend coming? Let's go, I am excited!"
Bhola's response shocked me. It must have stunned Neetu as well. He slapped her hard, twice.
SLAP!
SLAP!
The sound of his hand meeting my beautiful wife's cheeks ricocheted through the empty house like pistol shots. Here was my servant, a man who lived in my house and fed on my scraps, treating the love of my life like a two-dollar whore.
SLAP!
"Memsaab!" Bhola roared and slapped her again. "I told you this will all happen my way. Don't think you can order me around now as well after ordering me around all day! You were particularly hard on me all day."
"No, no, I am not." I could see Neetu fighting back tears as she tried to find an excuse. "Of course not, Bhola. I am so sorry, Bhola."
"Come." Bhola wrapped an arm around Neetu's waist, his arm resting on her bare skin. "Let's go. Tonight you will be a proper slut. A kaamwaali bazaari aurat."
"Yes, Bhola."
Bhola was leading my wife to his room. His hand was on her waist, and occasionally strayed down to my wife's butt. Once or twice, he pinched Neetu's butt cheeks slightly. Once they were near his door, he then turned to her.
"Memsaab," He told Neetu, cupping one of her breasts, and getting absolutely no resistance from my wife. "My friend will soon be here. I have told him both you and sahib are away, so he doesn't know you will be here. I told him to come and watch some movie with me, so he has absolutely no idea what we have planned."
"Yes, Bhola." Neetu spoke very deferentially. She already seemed very aroused at the way he was man handling her and his complete and total control of her.
"Now let's go inside. When he is here, I will go get him." Bhola said.
"Do I know him?" Neetu asked.
"I think," Bhola laughed, "You will be surprised also as to who he is."
I watched as the two entered Bhola's room. I wanted to follow them and listen outside their door, but Neetu had expressly forbidden me. Should I go outside the house by the window? It could be dangerous, but I wanted to see!
I decided to take a chance. This 'friend' would come any time through the front door, so I quickly crept to the kitchen, and opened the back door. Making sure there was no one in the yard, I quietly stepped out and gently shut the door. Sticking to the wall and the shadows, I crawled my way towards the side of the house where Bhola's room was, and his window.
"Good, you are there!" I suddenly heard a noise and froze. It was Bhola!
He was talking to someone who was at the front door! Pure good luck that I had decided to exit through the rear door, otherwise I would have been caught. I tried to peer through the bushes and get a good look at the 'friend'.
It was Bashir, the watchman who patrols our neighborhood! He was supposed to be at the gates, and here he was, in our house, meeting our servant.
"Any trouble getting your manager to cover for you, Bashir bhai?" Bhola was asking him.
"Not today." Bashir grinned. "Tomorrow is Halloween, and we have to do double shifts. With all that trick or treating here in the community, and these parties. So today my manager was a little relaxed. As long as I am back in two hours, I should be good."
"Good. Now come inside, Bashir bhai."
The two entered my house, and Bhola shut the front door. I immediately ran, stealthily, to Bhola's window. I didn't want to peer in yet, but curiosity got the better of me. Thankfully it was a cloudy night, with no moon, so it was quite dark. There was a small lamp inside Bhola's room, and it was lit, so I could see inside clearly from the shadows, without them spotting me outside.
Neetu wasn't inside! I rubbed my eyes and looked in again. Where was she? I looked around, and the small exhaust window nearby caught my attention. There was a light in the washroom that Bhola used, next to his room. Neetu must be there. Bhola must have hidden her in the washroom as a surprise for his friend.
Bhola's room had a study table in a corner with a chair. I had given him that to do some studies in his off time, and a small used laptop, which was now on the table. Bashir got in and made himself comfortable on that chair at the table.
"Do you have some fresh porn?" He asked, as he pressed a button to bring the laptop out of the sleep mode.
"I got something even better." Bhola grinned. I saw him at the door, wave to someone - probably Neetu.
I was right.
Bashir was now at the chair, surfing the internet on the laptop, when Neetu entered the room. He jumped up as soon as he saw my wife, and his face was as white as a ghost.
"Memsaab!" Bashir exclaimed. He was shivering, the poor man. "Bhola said that you..."
"Bashir bhai!" My wife was surprised to see him there. "What are you doing here? Are you the friend? I thought..."
Before Neetu could complete her question she felt a hard smack on her buttocks.
SMACK!
Bhola had spanked my wife hard on her bottom.
SMACK!
"Bhola!" Bashir was aghast at seeing Bhola spank Neetu, a housewife in this gated community, and one of the people that paid his salary. "What are you doing? She is your malkin."
Bhola started to laugh. He walked behind my wife and hugged her from behind, his hands resting on top of her blouse, on her chest and squeezing her boobs.
"Hear that, memsaab? You are a very respectable malkin." He laughed while groping Neetu's breasts and patting her buttocks.
Neetu stood still, not knowing what to do even as Bhola continued to molest her.
"You seem puzzled, Bashir bhai." Bhola grinned, as he tweaked my wife's breasts.
"I... I..." Bashir seemed lost for words.
"Memsaab." Suddenly Bhola's voice was very dominant. "Turn around and face me. And kneel down on the floor."
"Bhola!" Bashir was once again aghast, seeing Bhola order my wife around like that. To his surprise, my wife nodded and turned around to face Bhola.
"Yes, Bhola." She obediently went down on her knees, and then looked up expectantly, waiting. Bhola patted her cheeks. I knew what was coming.
SLAP!
Bhola had raised a hand and calmly struck my wife sharply across her face.
"Bhola!" Bashir was aghast. "What are you doing?"
Bhola paid him no heed and raised his hand again.
SLAP!
"You see, Bashir bhai, your malkin is a slut. A nice, fine, slut." Bhola answered, as he struck my wife across her face again.
SLAP!
"She pretends to be a high class memsaab when all she is... is a slut. A slut that needs to be fucked every day."
SLAP!
Neetu's cheeks were now very red. She was biting her lip, but gamely she hung on as my servant continued to slap her.
SLAP!
"She has been coming to my bed almost every night." Bhola continued. "For the last four to five months. Pretty much every night."
SLAP!
"And I have been fucking her every night for these months. Even as her husband, the cuckold, sleeps upstairs, unaware of his wife's debauchery."
SLAP!
"She's a married lady, but she has no shame coming here to get fucked properly by me. Her mere servant."
SLAP!
Bhola patted Neetu's cheeks.
"And today... I want to share this slut with you." Bhola then walked over to Bashir. "It's Halloween tomorrow, Bashir bhai, so I am just giving you an advance candy."
Suddenly it was all clear. These people, the servant, and the watchman, who didn't partake in our rich people's festivals like Halloween, was now going to have a party, and my wife was the party treat. The "candy". Neetu was going to be Bhola's gift to Bashir. He, a mere night watchman, was going to have sex with one of the malkins of the community, and that too in her own house.
"Memsaab." Bhola ordered my wife, patting her cheeks again. "Please stand up and get on the bed. And get on all fours. I want you on the bed like a dog."
"Yes, Bhola."
Neetu did as he asked, with her hips pointing towards Bhola and her face towards Bashir.
"Now, Bashir," Bhola said with great fanfare. "Let us unwrap this slutty candy."
Bhola removed his own pants and underwear. His giant cock, half erect, immediately jumped out into view. He seemed to have no qualms about getting naked in front of Bashir, and Bashir didn't seem to be fazed either. It seemed to me that they had done this before - share a woman between them. Except that this time, instead of some hooker, the woman they were sharing was my wife.
Bhola climbed into the bed. He reached below my wife's stomach and undid the knot of the sash that held her nightie together. He then rolled up the nightie, so it was at her waist, showing her small panty and her big ass.
Then Bhola dug the fingers of both of his hands into my wife's panties and pulled them down to her thighs. Neetu's ass and cunt were now exposed, and I could see Bashir was now softly stroking his crotch area, watching his friend strip my wife.
Without a word, Bhola slid his cock into my wife's pussy from the rear.
"She's so wet, the slut." Bhola announced, and I could see Neetu blush. Without further ado, Bhola started to fuck my wife like a dog.
"Oh, Bhola." Neetu murmured helplessly as she started to rock her body in rhythm to our servant fucking her.
Bashir by this time had recovered his sense and stood in front of my wife. His fly was unzipped.
"Memsaab." He commanded. "Pull down my pants."
Even as my wife was getting fucked in the rear, she looked up at the watchman and nodded. With one hand she got his pants down, exposing his penis. It was big and long, but not as long as Bhola's, and nowhere as thick.
Bashir climbed into the bed and knelt in front of Neetu. He then patted my wife on her cheeks, just like he had seen Bhola do. My wife looked up at him.
SLAP!
Bashir had slapped her!
"You will take my cock in your mouth, memsaab." He said and slapped her again.
SLAP!
Neetu nodded quickly. She opened her lips and took Bashir's cock hungrily into her mouth, licking and slurping as she ran her tongue up and down his shaft.
"OOOOOH YES! Memsaab!" Bashir let out a long groan as Neetu started sucking on his cock.
I watched the love of my life getting treated so roughly by two low class men. Usually Bhola stripped her fully nude before fucking her, but this time my wife's nightie was still bunched around her hips and her panties at her thighs. Bhola kept ramming into her cunt and Bashir kept his cock inside her lips. I could see from my wife's shuddering body that Neetu was experiencing an orgasm, but her usual moans and yelps were muffled by Bashir's cock stuffed into her mouth.
Bashir held Neetu's hair in his fist, pulling her head up and down on his erection.
"OOOOH, memsaab! That feels so good." He grunted. "Keep that up, just like that, you hot little slut. I'm loving it, memsaab."
Neetu's head was bobbing as she sucked Bashir in and out of her mouth. She was moaning with pleasure, but again the noises were muffled since she had his cock in her mouth.
"Her tits are so firm." Bashir exclaimed, as he reached out and roughly tweaked Neetu's breasts.
"And her ass is pretty good too." Bhola said. "Proper memsaab ass."
As Bashir watched, Bhola inserted one, then two, and then a third finger in her anus. He then took them out and raised his hand. As Bashir watched, getting his cock sucked by my wife, Bhola brought his hand down and struck my wife loudly on her buttocks.
SPANK!
I could see Bashir was now beginning to climax as his body started to shudder. It was clear that Neetu's lips were too much for him and he wasn't going to last long.
"Oh, memsaab, you're good!" Bashir grunted. "Keep that up, now. Oh, yeah. Now, listen, you slut! I'm getting ready to cum and I want you to swallow every drop of it. Do you understand?"
Neetu looked up at Bashir and quickly nodded. Meanwhile Bhola spanked my wife again.
SPANK!
Even as Bhola kept assaulting her rear, Neetu realized that Bashir was soon going to cum in her mouth, so she opened wider, and raised one hand to hold on to the watchman's waist.
SPANK!
Bhola kept spanking my wife even as Bashir started to fill her mouth with his cum. His hips started to jerk and stiffen up as he had his orgasm. I could see Neetu's throat working as she swallowed his cum.
"OOOH THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Bashir exclaimed as he finished emptying his load into Neetu's mouth.
No sooner had Bashir finished, Bhola too began his orgasm, and started flooding my wife's cunt with his jism.
"AAAAAAHHH!" He groaned.
Bhola stopped spanking Neetu and gripped her waist as he deposited his huge load in my wife's quim. When he was finally done, Bhola pulled his cock out of her rear and climbed off the bed. Bashir too climbed down from the bed, leaving my wife who now plonked down on the bed on her belly, her eyes glazed, and her buttocks very red, looking exhausted.
"Thank you, Bhola." Bashir, still looking as if he couldn't believe this had just happened, was muttering. "Thank you so much."
Bhola laughed and gave my wife's ass a resounding slap, leaving a small red mark.
"Bashir bhai, we are just getting started." Bhola grinned. "Memsaab is a fine piece of ass, and you still have one hour and thirty minutes left. I am going to show you exactly what this married slut is capable of. Let's go out for a quick smoke."
They were going to exit for a smoke!
I decided I had enough. Neetu was right, I didn't need to see this. It was too risky, and I could get caught as these men were exiting the room. I had to move quickly. Making my way very carefully but promptly into the house, I took the stairs two at a time, and climbed up to the second floor and rushed into my room. And not a minute too soon. I heard voices as Bashir and Bhola exited the house to smoke outside.
After freshening up in the bathroom, I decided to go to bed and wait for Neetu. I wasn't planning to go to sleep, but somehow my eyes shut and before I knew it, I was asleep.
It was nearly three hours later that I was awakened by the sound of the door to our room opening. Since I had fallen asleep, I had no idea how much time had passed until much later. The door opened and Neetu walked in.
"Neetu!" I stood up in alarm. "Are you all right?"
Neetu was a mess. Her hair was dishevelled. Her lipstick was smudged, and her makeup was smeared. She was stark naked, her nightie or her bra or panties nowhere to be seen. Love bites covered all of her body. Her face had red marks, as if she had been slapped, and her buttocks too were bright red, usually the result of a good spanking from Bhola.
"Don't worry, I am fine." Neetu entered the room and shut the door. "I need to freshen up. Take a shower."
Once Neetu had taken a shower and cleaned herself up properly, she came to bed where I begged her to recount what had happened to her.
"It's not much to tell." Neetu told me. "His friend was Bashir the watchman. I was basically used like a sex toy by them. For the last three hours, they took turns. Whatever they wanted to do to me, they did, and I let them. Don't worry... Bashir wore a condom."
Neetu briefly recounted the scene that I had seen from outside Bhola's window, but without some details. For example, how Bhola had slapped her. The fact that she was slapped was never shared by her to me.
"Bhola fucked me in my pussy, but doggy style." Neetu recalled. "And then I gave Bashir a blowjob. Once they had both cum, we took a little break. The boys went out for a smoke and then returned."
"Bhola told Bashir, 'Memsaab has the greatest pair of tits I have ever seen on any woman. Her nipples and areolas are of the perfect size.' Neetu recollected, blushing. "And Bashir then agreed. 'Memsaab's breasts are perfect,' He said. 'My own wife has big tits, but her nipples are also quite big which I don't like much but memsaab's ones are just too perfect. I could suck them all night.' As they continued to crudely discuss my body, I was again becoming wetter and wetter."
"What did you do?" I asked.
"I told them, 'You can suck on them. They are all yours.' And Bashir practically jumped on me."
"Bashir bent down and basically sealed his lips over my nipples. Bhola didn't do anything but watched us. I was moaning with pleasure and threw my head back as I felt Bashir's tongue flicking my nipple. I had to put my hand at the back of his head and pull him closer. He kept sucking one boob and then the other, even as I grabbed his cock with my left hand and started jerking it. Soon we were both so turned on, again, and this time, he fucked me."
"He pushed me on to the bed." Neetu described. "I lay down on the bed and opened my legs wide. With my fingers I spread open my pussy lips for Bashir to see. He whistled and licked his lips. And then he got up and positioned himself over me, and... well.. you can imagine."
"Was he good?" I asked. "Bashir, I mean?"
My wife looked at me, and then nodded.
"He wore a condom, as I said, thankfully." She said. "He started slow - pushing his cock inside. Once the head was inside, he started shoving his full cock inside my pussy. It took just a couple of shoves to bury his cock completely inside me. He slowly drew his cock out right up to the edge of my pussy and again slowly inserted it. He fucked me with steady strokes, with decent speed. Long and slow. Bashir was taking his time fucking me. When he finally came, I had already orgasmed twice."
"Then Bhola pulled me over into his embrace and started pawing me all over, playing with my tits, my nipples, and rubbing my pussy. I also fondled and kissed and licked his sweaty body." Neetu told me. "Then he told me he wanted to fuck my ass. So, I spent about five minutes with him in my mouth, bringing him back to an erect state. I felt Bhola was now ready. I got on all fours. He lined up his dick and the pounding started. Soon that room was filled with the sounds of our skins slapping. Bashir watched as Bhola came in my ass."
Neetu looked at me.
"Do you want me to continue, darling?"
"You can summarize." I finally replied. "I... I don't need the full details."
"They took a little break." Neetu continued. "Then for the next hour or so, they had their way with me. They took turns to fuck me, cum in my mouth, or even double penetrate me. Finally, they said as a punishment for being a slut, I must walk back naked to my bedroom. They were not giving me back my nightie. As far as they know you are knocked out anyways, so it wouldn't matter. I begged and begged, but they wouldn't. So, I am now here. I am guessing Bashir took my nightie and my panties home as a souvenir."
Despite the antics of the previous night, Neetu woke up early the next morning. It was a Friday, and I was dropping her off at her mother's place. She was going to spend the whole day with her before I picked her up again in the evening.
Neetu was taking an unusually long time in the bathroom. Finally, I knocked on the door.
"Everything ok, darling?" I asked.
The door suddenly opened. Neetu looked at me. She was dressed in just her bra and her panties. She had a sudden bemused expression on her face.
"Darling!" I became a little alarmed. "What happened?"
Neetu's face broke into the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on her. She suddenly showed me something in her hand.
It was a pregnancy test.
It took me some time to understand that there were two lines there. It was a positive test.
My Neetu was pregnant!
We hugged. Neetu was crying now with happiness, and I was gently stroking the back of her head. We were finally going to be parents!
We kissed for a long time, before Neetu finally turned to me.
"I was late this month." She admitted. "I should have had my period almost ten days ago. So... I always suspected. But today... this proves it."
"So Bhola is definitely the father." I told her. "Not because of what happened last night. And you also said Bashir used a condom."
Neetu blushed and kissed me again. It was long kiss.
"Darling." She told me, softly. "I want you to know one thing. Even if Bhola is the sperm donor, I want you to know that I will always consider this baby to be your child. As far as I am concerned, you are the dad. Bhola is just a sperm donor."
"Of course, my love. We both wanted this."
I was a little bit silent, still absorbing the news, and how it would change our life. Neetu noticed my silence.
"My jaanu." She said, her voice shaking and nervous. "Is... the... fact that this is not your sperm... is this going to be an issue?"
I looked at her. Then leaned over and gave her a kiss. A prolonged kiss.
"This is my child, and my wife is pregnant. Today is a day to celebrate!"
"Oh, babydoll." Neetu gushed, throwing her arms around and kissing me deeply. "My darling!"
We held each other's hands and kissed again. We continued to kiss until I couldn't take it anymore. Neetu realized this and put her hand on my pants. She unzipped me and inserted her fingers into my underwear.
"Darling." I croaked. "If you continue..."
"Hush, babydoll." Neetu said, softly continuing to stroke my manhood and kiss me. I couldn't take it anymore and erupted in her hand.
"Darling." Neetu went to wash her hands in the sink. "You know... about Bhola... now we have to do what we planned."
"Yes, dear, I know." I replied. "Let me drop you to your mother's, and then I will deal with Bhola."
Poor Bhola never saw it coming.
Neetu and I had made this plan a long time back when she had started to fuck Bhola. We knew that if she became pregnant, it would be risky for Bhola to be in our lives. He should not even know that she is pregnant.
So, after I had dropped off Neetu, I called Bhola to my study. He came in, all smug and smirky.
"Ji sahib?" He said, as if my servant was doing me a favour by coming to my study when I had called him.
As usual, whenever I dealt with him, I had a confused and convoluted mix of feelings inside me. This ordinary low-class servant had actually fucked my wife almost every other day for the last half a year and had finally made her pregnant. I had to deal with a man who had been fucking my wife on a regular basis, with a larger cock, in my own house, behind my back. Neetu did things with him that she never came close to doing with me, and she let him do things to her that I could only dream about. Bhola was quite rough at times with her, and Neetu willingly went along with him.
Now, however, Bhola was going to feel the full effect of my power as his boss.
"Bhola." I was blunt and straight to the point. "There is a bus this afternoon, in about three hours, heading to our village. I want you to be on it."
His face fell. I never saw a man before so shocked in his life.
"Sahib, what is the matter?" He immediately climbed down from his high horse; all smugness gone.
"Your memsaab and I are going abroad for three months." I lied to him, using the story I had carefully rehearsed with Neetu. "We are going for some treatment, and so this house will be on rent."
"Oh." I could see Bhola was trying to process all of this, but I didn't give him time.
"We finalized everything this morning." I told him. "I am going to give you three months salary as a bonus, for all the years you have been with us, as well as salary for this month, even though it's not fully done. Please start packing everything of yours so you can be on that afternoon bus."
Once I had shown him that tantalizing carrot of the extra money, Bhola didn't say much, but went off to pack. He didn't have anything of his own except for his clothes and a few personal items - most of the things in his room such as the furniture etc. all belonged to us. Thus, he could fit everything in two suitcases very easily.
"Sahib," He came to me later. "Will you hire me back when you are back here in three months?"
I gave him a long look.
"I don't know, Bhola." I told him. "Honestly, things are very uncertain. I might even sell this place and move elsewhere. You keep looking for a job. If you find one, take it. I have given you three months salary, so you should not worry. Use that time to look for another job."
Bhola was gone within a couple of hours, and I called Neetu.
"Can you talk?" I asked. "Is saasu maa around?"
"I can talk." My wife answered. "Mama just stepped out to the grocery for a bit. And I also took the time to visit Dr. Das. I just returned actually, so I am alone in the house."
"Oh. Good that you got to see Dr. Das. What did he say?"
"He was surprised, of course. He thinks it's yours." Neetu giggled. "But initial check up is good. He now has some follow up appointments for me. They also did ultrasound. It looks like I conceived two weeks ago."
"Oh, wow. So almost half a month done already."
"Yes." Neetu then took a deep breath. "So far so good. But the first trimester, you know. He said I may soon start getting morning sickness."
"What did saasu maa say?" I asked.
"She was very happy." I could almost hear Neetu's grin over the phone. "I mean, she didn't ask too many questions, so she thinks it's one of her ideas that worked. I also told her we visited a guru. Guru Bhola."
We both laughed. The Neetu's voice turned serious.
"Everything taken care of?" She asked me. "With respect to our Bhola?"
"Yes." I told her. "Did he try to call you?"
"Yes." Neetu laughed. "I had put my phone on silent, so it went to voice mail. Poor guy."
"Are you sure you will be ok, my love?" I asked Neetu. "After all, you were with him every other night, and sometimes... during the day..."
There was a bit of silence, before I heard Neetu give a small, embarrassed laugh.
"You saw us, I take it, in the kitchen, a few times?" She asked.
"You could say that." I replied.
"He was incorrigible." Neetu clarified. "He simply couldn't get enough of me. He would come up to me in the kitchen and say, 'Memsaab, bend over'. And I would, even though I knew you were in the next room. He would lift my dress and pull down my panties, and then spank my butt a few times. Then he would finger me until I was wet. And then he would enter me from behind."
"I have seen that, a few times." I admitted. "I thought I told you to be discreet."
"I know, I know." Neetu sighed. "But... he made me go into a strange headspace. Sometimes, we would be in the dining room, and you were watching TV next room. He would make me go down and giving him a blowjob. Right there. And then, with his cum inside my mouth, I would go to you and say, 'come, darling. Dinner is served.' He got some strange fun out of that."
"Not the dining room?" I was shocked. That was quite out in the middle of the house. I could have seen them any time.
"Once we even did it on the dining table." Neetu confessed. "I was wearing a shirt that day. Just the shirt. Bhola came from behind me and grabbed me. His hands automatically went to my breasts as he pushed me face down on the dining table. So, there I was, bent over the table, wearing only a shirt but with my bum naked, wet, and ready to be taken. Bhola dropped his pants, pulled out his prick and started to fuck me all in seconds. It happened so fast!"
Neetu suddenly stopped talking. I felt there was something she wanted to say to me, but she was holding back. I decided to ignore that for now.
"This is why I am asking will you be ok?" I repeated. "You will go from sex all the time with Bhola to suddenly hardly any sex, even with me."
"Darling." Neetu gushed. "What was with Bhola was purely physical. I enjoyed, yes. I will not deny. But I had a purpose - to get pregnant. Now that it's done, I have already put him out of my mind."
I talked with her for a few more minutes, and then hung up. I now had the whole day to myself before heading in the evening to my mother-in-law's place.
"I am going to be a father!" I realized.
The next few hours flew by as I took care of a few chores around the house, watched a movie, went to the gym, and then showered. Finally, it was time to pick up Neetu. As I headed out, I decided to stop by the pharmacy. It was at Iqbal's pharmacy, and this was the one we used for all our medicines and drugs all the time.
"Sahib, how are you?" Iqbal the pharmacist greeted me.
"I am good, Iqbal. I am good." I told him what I needed. "I need some vitamins, Iqbal. Those pregnancy vitamins. My wife is pregnant, and I know you have those supplements you give to pregnant women."
"Of course, of course." Iqbal was beaming. "And congratulations, sahib! May this child be full of good news and blessings for you!"
"Thank you. Thank you." I felt happy. "We are married for a long time, so finally."
Iqbal smiled at me as he handed me the vitamin boxes.
"You are very lucky, sahib." He exclaimed. "Bhabhi stopped the pills just last month, and already you are blessed with good news. For some couples, it takes months."
It took a moment for what he said to sink in.
"Er... pills?" I asked. "What pills?"
As far as I knew, Neetu was not on any medicine.
"Oh, the birth control pills." Iqbal replied nonchalantly, as he went back to behind the till to ring me up. "You know... Neetu Bhabhi told me last month when she came... she said... to no longer keep the birth control pills for her. She said you guys were now trying to have a family. She used to take those pills every month. And now, a month later, just a month after stopping, you already have good news!"
"Yes... yes. Of course." I murmured slowly. My head seemed to spin as I paid for the vitamins. I was still moving very slow as I bid Iqbal good-bye and headed out of the store towards my car. As I sat in the car, I started to process what he said.
So, Neetu had been taking birth control pills! She had been taking them all this time, for months, and only stopped last month! No wonder she had become pregnant only now... it was because she had stopped taking those pills.
So why was she on birth control, even though we were trying to get her pregnant with Bhola? And did Bhola know?
As I started the car towards my mother-in-law's house, I began to laugh. Neetu's words came back to me.
Darling. What was with Bhola was purely physical. I enjoyed, yes. I will not deny. But I had a purpose - to get pregnant.
Like any new thing, Neetu was fully enamoured with Bhola, and addicted to sex with him. She wanted it to continue and continue, so she had wisely gone on birth control. If she wasn't pregnant, she could keep having sex with him. But once the novelty of having passionate taboo sex with the servant had worn off, she didn't lose focus of her original intention. So hence she stopped the birth control and gotten pregnant.
I laughed to myself again. I will be fine. My wife will be fine. She had a temporary fascination with Bhola, but it was now gone. And Bhola was now gone, and she was good with that. For all of Bhola's smugness, Neetu had calmly used him, and then discarded him when it was no longer convenient. She knew she was my wife, and she was now focused on becoming a mother to my child.

It is time I started to focus on becoming a father as well.
We were going to have a baby.
I love my wife....

END.
[+] 5 users Like altaff143's post
Like Reply
great going....
expecting continuation of such masterpiece....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Nice finish
Like Reply
What a story!!
Like Reply
thanks for the upload
Like Reply
She has cheated her husband to fuck with servant for 6 months. what a bitch
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
A story to be read in a single breath.... Amazing plot and write up. Hope to read new stories from you... ?
Like Reply