Incest A WALK IN THE WOODS
A WALK IN THE WOODS

Arrow

I have been taking early morning walks for the past few months. I like to go out to a nearby state park and get some exercise in. In the mornings there is hardly anyone around and I can clear my head with a quiet walk. I made the mistake of telling my mother about the park. She asked if she could go along.

I like my peace and quiet and my mother likes to chat a lot. I tried to dissuade her but she said she wanted to get a walk in. I told her she needed to be ready at seven am. Sure enough I pulled up to her house and she was standing outside ready to go. She got into my car and we headed out.

It is about a twenty minute drive to get there. I pulled into the parking area and we started on our trek. I should tell you about my Mom. She is in her late forties. Mom is a little overweight. You might say she is a full figured woman with large breasts. Yes I know, I shouldn't be looking at her chest but I can't help it. I have always been a tits man.

The main feature at this park is an artificial lake. We took the trail that took us to a small beach there. My Mom was already huffing and puffing and we hadn't gone very far. We finally made it to the small beach and we took a breather. I was looking at my mother's chest as she was breathing deeply. I could swear I could see her nipples popping out from her shirt she was wearing.

I don't know what possessed me. I came up behind her and I put my hands on her shoulders. I could stand there and look down to see her chest.

"What are you doing Matt?" She asked me.

I had been so horny lately. My mother spun around to face me. I had one thought in my mind. I pushed down on her shoulders. It finally dawned on my Mom what was going on. She tried to fight it but she was soon on her knees. Mom was looking directly at my crotch. I unzipped and I pulled my cock free. My dick was a few inches from my mother's mouth.

I took hold of my dick and I slapped it against her lips. She tried to fight it but I placed a hand onto the back of her head. My mushroom was pushing at her mouth when she finally opened for me. I slid my shaft into her mouth and she wrapped her lips around me. I began to face fuck my Mom. She was looking up at my face. She seemed confused as to what was going on. She was also gagging on my eight inch pecker.

I didn't care. It felt so good with her tongue lapping at my now wet cock. I was getting harder by the minute. It didn't take long until I was erect. I reached down and lifted my mother up by her arms. I took hold of her shirt and I pulled it up over her head.

"No Matt, we can't do this!"

I wouldn't hear her complaints. I turned her around and I unsnapped her bra. Those magnificent tits came spilling out. Her nipples were shaped like pink silver dollars. I couldn't resist. I lowered my face and took a nipple into my mouth. My mother began to change her tune. I could hear her moaning now. I went from one nipple to the next. I used my tongue to lap all over her titties. Mom was getting into it now.

I stopped for a moment. Pulled my shirt off and then kicked my shoes off. Then I pulled my pants and briefs off. I stood there naked before my Mom. Her eyes went wide when she saw me totally naked. I told her to undress the rest of the way. I guess she was into it now. I looked down to see her pussy lips peeking out from her pubic patch. I gathered up our clothes and placed them on the sand.

I lowered my mother down and then I knelt between her legs. I took hold of her ankles and I pushed her legs back towards her chest. My mushroom brushed against her gash and I slid into my Mom's drenched pussy. Oh yes, she was wet down below. She couldn't pretend that she wasn't excited. I took my Mom's pussy slow at first. After a few minutes I went harder. My big balls were slapping against her bottom. Mom was getting loud now.

"Fuck me Matt, I need your cock!"

I brought one hand to her pussy and I pressed a thumb against her clit. That really set my mother off. Between that and me pumping my pole into her belly my Mom began to squirt her juices on me. She couldn't control herself. A fountain of liquid coated my chest. I was sure my mother was embarrassed but I was getting into it. I told my Mom that she was mine now. I was going to fill her pussy up with my cream.

"Oh my God!" She cried out.

Our pubic mounds were rubbing hard every time I shoved my thick shaft into her belly. I took my Mom like she was a cheap whore there on that small beach. The sun was already getting hot as we fucked like two animals in heat.

My mother cried out, "I'm going to orgasm!"

I watched as her big tits and her body shook from the fucking she was taking from me. I only had one thought now. I wanted to fill my mother up with my baby batter. I was getting closer now. I could feel my balls pinching. I didn't tell my Mom I was about to cream her pussy.

I grunted a few times and then unloaded inside my mother. I saw her face light up when she felt my white sauce enter her body. She was shaking as I sent jets of my cum deep into her womb. I just kept feeding her cock until I began to go soft. I rested my spent dick inside her. We were both breathing hard now. Finally I pulled free.

Our juices came spilling out. Mom had her eyes closed for the longest time. She finally sat up and got to her feet. She stepped away and then squatted down and pushed my cum out of her pussy. We both got dressed quietly. Nothing was said until we got back to my car.

"What possessed you to do that?" Mom asked me.

I told her I had fantasized about her tits for so long. I finally had to act. Mom told me that since she had split with my father that she only had sex one time. When I came onto her she couldn't resist. She needed cock. I drove Mom back to her house. Once there we had sex again. Mom made me hard again and then she mounted me. I had my hands on her hips and I pushed her down onto my erection.

Mom slid up and down on my fat cock. I eventually brought my hands up to her chest and I squeezed her huge melons. Her nipples were getting so hard. I didn't have much cum left in me. This time it was all for Mom. She told me she had three large orgasms that second time around. I eventually finished off my mother. As we rested there on the bed Mom told me she wanted me as her full time lover.
I now stop by her place a few times a week. You might say my mother is a cock and cum freak. For a middle aged woman she just can't get enough of me it seems. We have even discussed moving in together. Perhaps getting away from prying eyes. For now I am giving my mother all the cock and cream she can handle
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The End

thanks

thanks
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
  • Quote:Inactivity is a big problem in our society. Many of us sit for long periods of time and despite the occasional leg stretch, it’s not good for our health. Hiking in the forest is a brilliant way to get moving and do some exercise in a natural environment. Burn some energy, get that heart rate up and help your body feel good in the great outdoors.

thanks
Like Reply
There’s nothing quite like walking in the woods to get the blood flowing. But not only does forest hiking have a good effect on your physical health, it can also put you in a better mood. As you walk, your body creates endorphins that may have a positive effect on how you feel and reduce anxiety.

thanks
Like Reply
BANGING MY SLUTTY MOTHER

thanks
Like Reply
(09-01-2024, 05:11 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
BANGING MY SLUTTY MOTHER

was nineteen at the time and still living with my Mom. To be honest, I don't know who my father is. You might say that my mother likes to sleep around. I asked one time who my Dad might be. My Mom sheepishly said she wasn't sure. My mother tends to have lots of men fucking her. They hang around long enough to get a piece of ass and then they vanish.
Mom doesn't think anything about walking around our house in her bra and panties. I guess I am supposed to just ignore that. I will say one thing. Mom has these large breasts. Even with a bra on her tits hang down on her chest. This was one Saturday and my Mom had showered and was going out to shop. Again she had on just her bra and panties. I could see her pubes showing outside the edges of her panties.
I couldn't take it any longer. I had been so horny lately. I walked into my Mom's bedroom. She turned around to see what I wanted.
"What's wrong Scott?" She asked me.
I reached out and took hold of her panties. I nearly tore them from her body. I thought she might be shocked. It was if she had been expecting it. I didn't need to remove her bra. Mom reached back and unsnapped it. There was my mother standing completely naked in front of me. I knew what I had to do. I quickly pulled my clothes off. Mom looked down to see my fat dick dangling between my legs.
I moved my Mom over to the bed and she got onto her back. I dove in between her legs and started to lap up and down her slit. Mom put her hands on the back of my head and she urged me on.
"Oh fuck Scott, eat me out!" She cried.
My face was soon coated with my mother's juices. I was like a crazed person who never had sex before. I pushed a finger into my mother's hole. It felt so hot. Mom clamped down around my digit as I ate her out. I stopped briefly and my Mom was panting like a dog. I wanted more than just oral sex with my mother. I got to my knees. My dick was already raging hard. I rubbed my mushroom across her folds and I pushed in.
Mom arched her back and let out this loud moan. I pushed in and held my cock in place. I could feel my mother's pussy muscles grabbing at my dick. I pulled out almost all the way and then slammed my shaft all the way in. I kept repeating that. I was bringing my mother to a hot boil. Her large tits were jiggling around on her chest.
"Fuck me hard Scott." She kept repeating.
Our pubic mounds were rubbing against each other. I could hear the sound of my low hanging balls slapping against Mom's ass. Mom was having some orgasms. Her pussy muscles were like a vise around my shaft. I want to say that we fucked for hours but that wasn't the case. Maybe it was because I was fucking my mother. I was able to hold out for maybe a half hour.
I started to feel the urge to let go. I didn't even tell my mother I was close. I grunted a few times and then squirted my hot seed into my Mom's body. I looked at her face and her eyes got big. She put her hands on my waist and she held on. Mom's body was shaking as I flooded her tummy with my baby cum. I had a lot stored up that day. It seemed like I shot geyser after geyser into my Mom's belly.
Eventually I emptied out. I pulled my spent pecker out. Wads of my cream came dribbling out from my mother's gash. We both were panting like a couple of dogs. I fell back onto the bed next to my mother's body.
"I was wondering when you might take my pussy like that," she said.
I guess Mom was hoping that one day we would have sex together. After we got calmed down we took a shower. There wasn't more sex in the tub but Mom placed her hands on the shower wall. I rubbed my dick up and down her ass crack. I might have shot a small stream of cum on her backside. That was the beginning of our lovemaking.
My Mom was like a cheap whore in bed. I would get on my back and Mom would surround my dick with her big titties. I would slide my prick between her cleavage. When I was hard Mom would mount me. My mushroom head would meet her pussy lips. I put my hands on her hips and then I entered her hot tunnel. Mom would do most of the work. She would slide up and down my erect pole. I loved to reach up and cup her tits. Her nipples were enormous. I would pull on the tips and make my Mom scream out in ecstasy.
Sometimes my dick would get so sore from fucking my mother. She seemed to need cock all the time. Thank God I was a young guy. My cum reservoir was normally full most days. Mom did tell me she was taking birth control pills. i always fucked her with my bare cock.
I do have this fantasy. I picture my Mom's growing big from my baby seed. I haven't told my Mom this. I do wonder what she might think about me seeding her pussy for real. For now we have endless sex and my Mom doesn't need any other man but me.

thanks
Like Reply
IThe End

thanks
Like Reply
AUNT JESSIE'S BIG TITS

thanks
Like Reply
I got a call from my Mom. She said my Aunt Jessie needed some help over at her house. Could I stop by and give her a hand. Jessie was my Mom's older sister. She was probably in her early fifties. I didn't know much about her except she had been divorced for a couple of years now. I drove over to my aunt's house and I rang the doorbell. Jessie answered and she was wearing the tightest shirt and pants you could imagine.
I should say that Jessie had these giant tits. She wasn't wearing a bra that morning and her nipples looked they would tear through the shirt material. She welcomed me in and gave me a big hug. Those tits were pressed hard against my chest. It was making my cock stir in my pants. Jessie said she wanted to move some furniture around and it was easier for two people to do it.
I helped her move her couch and chairs around in the living room. I looked over a few times and saw my aunt's tits drooping down as she bent over. We got everything moved to her satisfaction. Jessie offered me a beer and we stood in the kitchen and chatted. It was mostly Jessie asking me about my personal life. She wanted to know if I had a girlfriend. I told her I didn't and that brought a smile to my aunt's face.
Jessie said she had been so lonely since her divorce. Jessie was standing right in front of me. I tried not to stare but those tits were drawing me in. Jessie had to know I had my eyes trained on her breasts. My aunt put her beer down and she walked over to me. We were just inches apart.
"Do you find me attractive, Kevin?" She asked.
What was I suppose to say? I said that yes, she was quite attractive. The next part took me by surprise. Jessie put her arms around my neck and she kissed me hard on the lips. I sure wasn't expecting that. It got out of control after that. I put my beer down and then I brought my hands up and I felt her tits outside her shirt. Jessie began to moan as I squeezed her large melons. Somehow we made our way into the living room. Jessie pulled away and undressed before me.
Jessie was a full figured woman. Her bush was trimmed down but I had my eyes fixed on her tits. They were now resting on her chest. Her nipples were saucer shaped and as large as two silver dollars. I knew I had to taste them. Jessie got onto the carpeted floor and she spread her legs for me. It was my turn now. I stripped out of my clothes. My cock was already half erect.
"My God you are huge Kevin!" she said to me.
I guess I am around seven inches when erect. I never thought of myself as huge but if my aunt thought so, all the better. I knelt down on the floor. I got in between my aunt's thighs. I took hold of my dick and I rubbed the underside across her wet slit.
"Oh fuck!" My aunt blurted out.
She reached down and took hold of me. She brought my mushroom to her opening. I stretched my arms out on either side of Jessie's body and I drove my cock in the whole way. My aunt let out this scream. I pushed all the way into her and I held my cock in place. Jessie's pussy was going into these convulsions. There was no sense in wasting all of this. I began pumping my rod deep into her belly.
Jessie needed cock, that much I was certain of. She would meet my strokes by pushing back against me. We got into a nice fucking rhythm. Jessie was tight. I could tell she hadn't been fucked in some time. I would remedy that. I took hold of her legs and pushed them back towards her chest. I did lower my face and I wrapped my lips around each of those hard nipples. That really got Jessie wound up. She placed her hands on the back of my head. She didn't want me to stop sucking on her ripe nipples.
It did finally occur to me that I was taking my aunt with my bare cock. I only hoped that she was on some sort of birth control. I couldn't bear having to pull out at the end. We fucked like two teenagers there on the floor. We maybe went for forty five minutes or so, I wasn't sure. All that friction from Jessie's pussy was getting me close to erupting. I held on for as long as I could but I felt my balls pinching.
I drove in deep a few more times and then I unloaded inside my aunt's warm pussy. Jessie's face looked surprised when she felt my hot seed entering her body. Her muscles latched onto my cock and she squeezed tight. That made me fire even more of my cream into my aunt's tunnel. After a few minutes of that I did pull out. I looked down and saw my sauce leaking out of Jessie's hole.
Jessie did get up from the floor and she went back to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and she walked back to where I was on the floor.
"Do you think you could go again?" She asked.
I had no idea if I could go again so quickly but I had to try. We made it back to my aunt's bedroom. I got onto my back and Jessie used her mouth on my cock. I was still partly hard but Jessie took me down her throat and got me stiff as a board. She drew away and then mounted my midsection. I watched as she lowered her body and my cock head found her cum stained pussy.
My cock entered her womb once more and we began to fuck. I reached up and cupped those large tits with my hands. I was soon pinching her nipples and that made Jessie moan with desire.
"I love when you do that Kevin," she said to me.
Her nipples were so erect from my touching her. I do have to say I love big tits. My aunt had some large ones. Jessie bobbed up and down my prick. It was like the dam broke. She hadn't been fucked in such a long time and now she couldn't get enough. That was okay by me. I brought my hips up and I filled her belly with my stiff member. Jessie got vocal that second time around.
She begged for me to mark her with my cock. She said she had to have me all to herself. She didn't have to worry about sharing. I knew I was going to have my aunt anytime I wanted. I surprised myself that second time around. I had a little more cum that I gave Jessie. She worked her muscles around my dick until I blew another sticky load into her body. Jessie looked like she totally lost it. She collapsed onto my chest after we finished our sex.
"You're a fucking dynamo!" She told me afterwards.
I think we were both spent after those two times. I got cleaned up and dressed. Jessie saw me to the door as she was still naked.
"I hope you won't be a stranger," she told me.
She didn't have to worry about that. I was sure I would be paying more visits to my aunt's house in the near future. I got back home and was resting on my bed. My cellphone rang. It was my mother.
"Did you get Jessie all fixed up?" She asked.
"Yes Mom, I took care of Aunt Jessie."
I hung up and I looked down at my spent cock. It looked red and it was definitely sore from all that fucking. I will have to rest up for the next time I see my big titted aunt.

thanks
Like Reply
My Aunt Jessie needed some help around her house. When I arrived we moved some furniture around and then we found our way into her bed. We said we would get together again soon but it didn't work out that way. I was busy at work and I hadn't heard from Jessie after a few weeks. I decided to just drive over to her place and surprise her. There was a car in her driveway when I arrived but I figured I would ring the doorbell anyway.
I got a little surprise when the door opened. Jessie was standing there wearing a bathrobe. Her face looked flushed.
"Oh Kevin, what are you doing here?" She asked me.
Before I could say much of anything, this strange man comes to the door.
"Who is this guy?" He quizzed Jessie.
"This is my nephew Kevin," she told him.
This guy was standing there with a pair of briefs on. It looked like he had an erection behind the material. He also didn't look like he was pleased to see me there. I put two and two together. My aunt and this joker were having sex and I interrupted them. I was embarrassed and pissed at the same time. Here I thought my aunt and I had something exclusive going on. What an ass I was.
I quickly excused myself and I headed back to my car. I drove back to my apartment. I was still mad about what I saw this morning. I got out of my clothes and got onto my bed. I had to relieve the pressure. I took my cock in my hand and started stroking myself. I was fuming. Her pussy should be mine. Jessie ended up lying to me. I should be the one with my dick buried inside her tight pussy.
I brought myself to a boil and I let go. I shot a large stream of cum onto my chest. It seemed like I was totally full. My cum shot a couple of feet into the air. I kept stroking myself until I was completely empty. I reached over for some tissues and I cleaned myself up. I then hopped into the shower to get the cum stains off my body. A couple of hours had passed when my phone rang. It was my Aunt Jessie.
"I'm sorry Kevin, I don't know what to say."
"I thought you were interested in me," I said. "What a fool I was," I told her.
She said that she had been weak and horny. One of her co-workers hit her up. The guy's name was Tony that I saw at my aunt's house. She said it was a one time thing. She wouldn't be seeing Tony again. I didn't believe a word she told me. Jessie said that if I wanted to stop by the next day we could talk then. I said I would think about it and then I hung up on her.
I know I was being stupid. I still wanted to fuck her. She probably had more men than Tony in her bed. Let's face the facts. I didn't have any women in my life at the moment. The next day I drove over to Jessie's place. This time she answered the door fully clothed. She again said she was sorry about the day before. She said she was horny and Tony hit up on her at a weak moment. I really didn't want to hear about any excuses. I asked where we stood. Did she still want me.
Jessie said that I was on her mind. She still thought about that first time we had sex together. Jessie led me by the hand and we went back to her bedroom. Jessie stripped out of her duds. I looked over her body once more. My aunt had shaved down completely since we last had sex. I didn't want to ask why. She got onto the bed. I undressed and joined Jessie on her bed. One thing was for sure, Jessie knew how to please a man.
She got to her knees and brought her face to my crotch. She took my cock in her hand and started to lap up and down my shaft. It didn't take much before I was rock hard. She looked up at my face.
"Do you still want me?" She asked.
What was I supposed to say, no?
I said I wanted her in the worst way. Jessie smiled and then mounted me. The head of my prick was directly above her opening. Jessie lowered herself onto my erect pole. God, how I missed that sensation. Jessie gripped my cock with her pussy muscles. I brought my hands up and squeezed her large melons. Jessie began crying out with fuck lust. She told me that she needed me. She needed my hard cock inside her.
What was I supposed to say or do? I had to have my aunt's pussy. I began to tell her that her pussy was mine from now on. I know how stupid it seems now but I wanted Jessie all for myself. I pumped my dick deep into her passage. I could feel my shaft scraping against her pussy walls. I managed to flip Jessie over onto her back. I pushed her legs towards her chest. I stretched my legs out and I fucked my aunt like a madman.
I wish you could have heard Jessie's love cries. I love it when a woman begs for cock. Jessie said she was having these tremendous orgasms. She told me not to stop. I should keep fucking her for as long as I could. That is what I did. Our pubic bones were grinding together. It felt like my mushroom was hitting bottom. I told her I was going to give her my love cum.
"Yes, yes I want it!" She screamed.
I drove my cock in the whole way. I held it there in place and I let go. Streams of my seed shot deep into her pussy. Jessie arched her body up. She milked my bone of all my sticky seed. I must have shot five or six good streams of my cum into her waiting pussy. It took us a good ten minutes before we began to calm down. To finish Jessie off, I lowered my face and sucked on both of her erect nipples.
I finally pulled free and fell to the bed mattress. I looked over to see my white cum leaking from my aunt's pussy. Her lips were all red from the fucking she took. Jessie finally got up and went into the bathroom. When she came back she used her mouth to clean our love juices from my spent dick.
"Did I make up for my sex with Tony?"
I couldn't say anything negative about my aunt's sex escapades. There was no more sex that day. We both had things we needed to do. Jessie said I should call her later so we could arrange a time for more fun in bed. I am home now thinking about Jessie and our lovemaking. I hope that I can trust her to stay away from other guys. If she can't I will just have to take what I can for myself.

thanks
Like Reply
The End

thanks
Like Reply
BEFORE HE GOES

thanks
Like Reply
(09-01-2024, 05:20 PM)neerathemall Wrote:
BEFORE HE GOES

Our son Caleb was home from college. He had finally graduated and was leaving in two weeks for a new job and a new life. I asked my husband Ted to take a few days off from work so the family could spend some time together.
"I'll see him at night," was my husband's reply.
Ted was such an ass these days. Caleb would be moving a thousand miles away from us and we wouldn't be seeing him that much from now on. My husband only thought about himself and his precious career lately. The second day that Caleb was home, I told him I was going out to get groceries. I got in my car and headed off. I was down the road maybe ten minutes when I remembered that I forgot my coupons.
I never shop without those coupons so I pulled over and turned the car around. I got back home and went into the house. I didn't see Caleb but I walked down the hallway to our bedroom. I had left the coupons on the bed. As I walked past Caleb's bedroom I saw the door was open. I turned and looked in and there was Caleb. He was naked on the bed and he was stroking his cock. I only paused for a few seconds but Caleb saw me.
"I'm sorry," I said and walked back to get the coupons.
I got the coupon pouch and I quickly walked back out of the house. My mind was in such a blur. Caleb's cock was so long and thick from the brief time I looked in. I did my shopping and on the way home I took my hand and reached inside my pants. I was so worked up I had to touch myself. I knew it was so wrong to have those kind of thoughts but sex with my husband had been nonexistent lately. I got back home and I was in the kitchen putting away the groceries.
I saw that Caleb was sitting on the back deck. When he heard me he walked inside the house.
"I'm sorry Mom, I should have closed the door," he said to me.
"It's okay honey, I shouldn't be staring into your bedroom."
Caleb put his hand on my back and started to rub me. All I could think of right then was my son's cock. I turned to face him. We looked at each other and then Caleb leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I thought I was about to melt right then. I should have told him no but I didn't. Before you knew it, Caleb had pulled me into his body. My son was tall, nearly six foot four inches in height. He towered over me.
I felt Caleb's tongue probing my mouth. Like some young girl I opened for him. It all went crazy from there. Caleb was pulling my top off and his hands went to my breasts. He managed to get my bra off and my tits came tumbling out. Caleb lowered his face and started to suck on my already hard nipples. I should have stopped it right there but I let him do whatever he wanted. Caleb worked his hands to my waist and he got my pants and panties down.
My son stood back and then shed his clothing. He was practically hard before me. All I could think of right then was that I needed my son. I craved his cock. Caleb led me back to his bed and I got on my back. Caleb parted my legs and he lowered his face to my mound. I let out a long moan as I felt his tongue working up and down my wet slit. I took my hands and placed them on the back of his head. I didn't want him to stop ever.
My son made me so wet. I felt the tip of his tongue at my clit. I think I had some small orgasms as he licked up and down my gash. Caleb stopped after a few minutes of this and he looked up at my face.
"I need you Mom."
I could have ended it right there but I didn't. I soon felt Caleb positioning the head of his cock at my opening. I held my breath as Caleb pushed his thick cock into my tummy. Caleb was so much bigger than my husband. I hadn't felt this horny in such a long time. I watched as Caleb's began to pump his long dick into me. I took my legs and wrapped them around his back. Then the fucking began.
All I heard was the slapping of Caleb's balls hitting my ass. I knew he was forcing every inch of his pole into my body.
"Fuck me Caleb, please go harder!"
My son looked at my face. He unfolded my legs and he pushed them back to my chest. He stretched his body out and he fed me every inch that he possessed. I wanted to be used that morning and that is what Caleb did. I don't remember ever being stretched by a cock like that before. My son was circling his dick around inside my pussy. He was hitting spots that I didn't even know existed.
I finally let out a scream and I squirted. I had never done that before but Caleb had me so worked up. He kept sliding his dick into me and I squirted my juices again. This was no ten minute fuck like I would have with my husband. Caleb used me for well over an hour. There was a point where my pussy felt so raw.
"I want you all to myself Mom," he told me.
I didn't need anyone but Caleb then. I didn't care if my husband ever took me again. I only wanted Caleb. I felt Caleb tense up eventually. He went faster almost pulling his cock out and then slamming into my tender pussy. Then I felt it. It was his hot cum scorching my pussy. I somehow squeezed his dick as Caleb's cum came pouring into my body. I wanted his seed, I had to have it right now. Caleb just seem to have an endless amount of his cream to give me. When he finally stopped I felt totally spent.
Caleb just looked down at me as he held his cock deep in my pussy. I was having all these small, intense orgasms as he rested his semi-hard cock in me.
"I love you Mom," he told me.
All I could think of was that we had gone down a road and we could never go back to the way things were. Caleb did pull out and I weakly got to my feet and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Caleb was on his back. I was looking at his cock and he was erect once more. I didn't think I could take anymore but I had to try. I climbed on top of my son and took hold of his cum stained cock. I lowered myself and Caleb fed me one more time.
I have to say it hurt some even though I still had some of Caleb's spunk inside me. He went slow at first. He brought his ass up as he pushed that giant cock into me. I could feel his hands on my bottom as he gripped my ass cheeks. I was bobbing up and down and getting every hard inch of my son into my aching pussy. I do remember screaming as Caleb pumped into me. The feelings were so intense now. I didn't think I could cum again but I proved myself wrong.
Caleb did shoot more cum into my body but it wasn't like the first time around. All I could think of was that I was my son's cum whore. I craved all his sticky seed inside me. We finally ended our lovemaking and Caleb pulled out. We finished as my son kissed my hard nipples one last time. The rest of the day was uneventful. Ted did finally make it home but Caleb and I were subdued. Thankfully Ted didn't want sex that night. I certainly wasn't up for that.
Caleb was only going to be home for two weeks before he started his new job and moved away. We spent as much time as we could in bed together. Caleb fucked me in every position we could think of. Right before he left I let him slide his cock into my ass. I was never big on anal but I wanted to feel my son's cock in my tightest hole. God, did I scream when he finally got all eight inches into my bottom. Caleb went so slow and I managed to grip him hard. When he did cum in me, my whole body shook uncontrollably.
Tomorrow Caleb leaves for his new life. Ted won't be along to see his son off. He will be too busy at work. That is just fine with me. Caleb and I plan to make love one last time and then I will see him off. I don't know how I will hold up without Caleb's cock inside me. I know I will need to come up with a plan so we can be lovers again.

thanks
Like Reply
My 21 year old son Caleb had arrived back home after his semester at college had ended. I happened to see him on his bed stroking his cock. He also saw me looking into his room. Caleb came onto me and I let him fuck me. For the time he was home we practically had sex every day. Caleb did leave and go back for his next semester. My pussy has been aching for him to return home.
Caleb did arrive back for a holiday break. Thankfully my husband Ted was busy with his workload. That gave Caleb plenty of time to make love to me. That first day I went down on my son. His cock is so long and thick, I just had to taste him. Caleb slid his prick into my mouth. I was actually gagging as he pushed as deep as he could down my throat. I had forgotten what it was like to suck a large dick like that.
Caleb finally pulled away. He got onto his back and he motioned for me to mount him. Caleb had his hands on my hips as he guided me to his fat member. I lowered myself and his mushroom pierced my pussy folds. I screamed out loud as he stretched me for the first time in many weeks.
I rode his huge dick as Caleb brought his ass up from the bed. He gave me the fucking I craved. I had been thinking about how my son would use me when he got home. I was being stretched by the biggest cock I had ever taken. My husband Ted has a small pecker. I had to pretend sometimes that I was having an orgasm. There was no pretending with Caleb.
He flipped me over onto my back. Caleb took hold of my legs and pushed them back towards my chest. As Caleb began to pound me my tits were shaking all over my chest. Yes I did scream as I took my son's cock. He was circling his rod all around to arouse me. It was working. I was having these orgasms. They were small at first and then built up to larger ones.
Luckily my husband wasn't around. I was screaming for Caleb to use my pussy. I hadn't told Caleb this but I was having fantasies when he was at school. I wished that Caleb would spray me with his seed and impregnate my ripe eggs. Little did I know that Caleb had similar thoughts.
"I want you to get off your birth control Mom," he told me. "I want to see you with a big belly."
Chills went up and down my spine when Caleb told me this. I knew I was probably too old to be thinking of having more children. Caleb was changing my mind. I was looking down my body. I saw Caleb sliding his hard rod into my body. His balls were hitting hard against my ass. The nerve endings in my pussy were being stimulated. I wanted my son to breed me.
Caleb took me for a good hour that first time. My pussy was getting sore by the time my son unloaded inside me. His cream entered my body and I received some intense orgasms. I could feel his baby sauce filling my belly. I wanted his batter in the worst way. Caleb fucked me until he became soft. His dick got soft and he removed his cock from my pussy.
His warm cream began to pour out of me and down my slit. My body was shaking as I tried to get control of myself. I did reach down with my fingers and taste some of my son's love offering. Afterwards Caleb told me he had the same thoughts as I did. He wanted to give me his baby. I knew how crazy it was to have such thoughts. Caleb didn't care. He said I should leave my husband. When he finished school we could live together as husband and wife.
My head was spinning while thinking of such thoughts. I said I needed to think about these things. In the meanwhile, Caleb continued to fuck me daily. He got me so wound up in bed. He told me I was his cock whore. He would use me any way he wanted. He was right about that part. I let Caleb break in my ass. I never let me husband take me that way. One time Caleb took some lotion and coated his mushroom and my asshole.
He had me get on all fours. He eased his thick meat into my bottom. God it hurt that first time. Thankfully he went slow. He took me deep. Caleb would pull his cock out and then slide it completely inside my hole. It was so intense. My ass muscles had Caleb's cock in a death grip. He ended up shooting a mighty load of his semen into my bowels. I would feel his cum in me for some days afterward.
Caleb's time home was so short. Right as he was leaving he told me to stop taking my birth control pills. The next time he was home he planned on giving me a big belly. Caleb is back at school now. I am getting shivers thinking about taking a load of his baby cream the next time. I know he will seed me with his child

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
The End 

thanks
Like Reply
 CONSOLING MOM

thanks
Like Reply
(09-01-2024, 05:25 PM)neerathemall Wrote:  CONSOLING MOM

I was at college when I got a call from my mother.
"I need to tell you this Todd, your father and I are now divorced."
I thought my jaw would drop to the floor. My mother wanted me to come home as soon as I could. I told her I was in the middle of finals. I couldn't just up and leave right now. I could hear her crying as we talked. She soon hung up and left me to figure out what happened. I never heard anything from my Dad. He was an asshole when it came to things like this. He would talk to me when he saw me next. That was his attitude. It was a couple of weeks before I could break free.
I took the bus home and my Mom met me at the bus depot. She hugged me tight and then we drove back home. My dad had long since moved out. Mom did tell me that things hadn't been good for some time. My Dad eventually said there was some other woman in his life now. He wanted a divorce. It took my mother completely by surprise. I think she was still trying to recover from the news. We got home and Mom cooked supper. She even broke out a bottle of wine for both of us.
One bottle led to another. I was soon feeling mellow after we finished eating. We went and sat on the couch and Mom poured her sorrow out to me. She had no idea what to do. She didn't like the idea of starting all over with a new man. I thought I'd better comfort my Mom. I put my arm around her and listened to what she was saying. My Mom was soon resting her head on my shoulder.
My Mom was still in her early forties and she was an attractive woman. She had long, dark brown hair down to her shoulders. I know you shouldn't look, but my Mom had big breasts. She had to be at least a 'C' cup and she was shapely. Maybe I noticed these things after I had a few glasses of wine in me. Mom brought her head up and we looked each other in the face. I don't know what came over me, I kissed my mother on the lips.
I think she was a little shocked at first. I didn't let her pull away.
"We shouldn't be doing that Todd," she told me.
I didn't want to hear that right then. I didn't have a girlfriend at that time and I had been stressed out from all the school work and tests as of late. I was also so horny right then. I opened my mouth and I kissed my mother again. Somehow I forced my tongue into her mouth and our tongues touched. Something gave way in my mother. We were soon groping each other. I guess I forced the action. I stood up and stripped off my clothes.
There I stood before my Mom with my dick hanging out. Mom got this strange look on her face. She then reached over and took my cock in her hand. She slowly drew me closer and she wrapped her lips around my dick. Fuck, did that feel good. I couldn't pass this up. I put a hand on the back of her head and I urged her to go down on my rod. Soon my mother was bobbing up and down my growing shaft. I was surprised my Mom could take all of me down her throat.
I am around eight inches in length and fairly thick. Mom didn't seem to have any trouble inhaling my cock. It didn't take long before I was completely hard. I pulled out of my mother's mouth. I pulled her up to her feet and I undressed her. I thought my mouth would water when I saw her completely nude. Mom was shaved down to just a small patch of pubic hair. Her boobs were enormous.
"Maybe we better go back to a bedroom," my Mom said to me.
We made it back to my Mom's bed. She got onto her back and I climbed on top of her. My mouth went directly to her big breasts. I just went wild. I was sucking and biting on her big nipples. They had to have been the size of silver dollars. My Mom was getting into it alright. She had her hands on my head and she was urging me to make her nipples hard. I could have worked on her tits all night long, but I had to have more than that.
I pulled away and I looked down at my Mom's pussy. She was wet and my dick was just inches away. I moved my hips forward and my mushroom brushed against her folds.
"I need you so badly, Todd."
Just like that I pushed my stiff prick into my mother's pussy. She let out this gasp as I slowly slided deeper inside. Mom brought her legs up and gave me easy access. I held my dick inside her for a brief moment and then I started to take my mother. I would bury my cock in the whole way and pull back slowly, just leaving the tip of my dick inside. I think this made my Mom go crazy.
Please Todd, fuck me as hard as you can."
I didn't need much urging from my mother. My ass was going up and down as I gave all eight eight inches to my Mom. My mother was so needy that evening. She tighten her pussy muscles around my rod and she squeezed me harder than any woman I could ever remember. Between the alcohol and the idea of fucking your mother, I was like some bull in heat. I was going to make sure my Mom would never forget the fucking I gave her.
I must have been at the top of my game that evening. We must have fucked a good couple of hours. I was able to hold back for the longest time. My mother was having all these orgasms. I could feel her pussy gripping and then releasing my erect cock. Mom was getting so wet as well. When I slid my cock in, you could hear her pussy making slurping noises.
"When you are ready, I need your cum Todd."
My mother didn't need to beg for my load. The idea of blowing my cream inside my mother had me so turned on. When I got close I slammed my pubic bone against hers. Mom cried out and I shot my hot cream into her body. I looked down at my Mom's face and her eyes went wide. My steamy load was coating her pussy walls. She squeezed me as hard as she could and took all my spunk from my cock. Mom had her arms locked around my back and she held on tightly.
That had to be the most intense lovemaking I had experienced up to that point. I think my mother felt the same way.
"God, you feel so good inside me Todd, I don't want you to ever pull out."
I wish I could stay hard for my mother for as long as she wanted, but all good things have to cum to an end. I pulled out of my mother when I went soft. My Mom was panting as my white juices came spilling out of her pussy. I have to say there was a lot of our love creams mixed together. A large pool of it collected onto the bed sheets.
"I love you Todd," Mom said to me.
I just smiled and looked down at my Mom's puffy pussy lips. It looked like she had been totally fucked out. We left Mom's bed and we went to my bedroom to sleep for the night. When I woke up the next morning I had briefly forgotten what had happened last night. Just for an instance and then I snapped back to reality. There was my naked mother next to me on the bed. Mom heard me stir and she turned over.
"Can you go again?" She asked me.
Like that Mom started stroking my cock with her hand. It didn't take much before I was hard once more. Mom then climbed on top of me. She guided my stiff pecker to her wet hole and she lowered herself onto my staff. All I can tell you is that my mother craved hard cock. She worked those pussy lips all over my dick. The palms of my hands found her big tits and I started to massage each of them.
We didn't go quite as long that morning. I didn't have much of a load left in me. My Mom did have more orgasms. I must have brought my Mom to a climax a few times that morning. As she got close I would slow down and let her come back down. That went on for some time until I began to pump my dick into my Mom's belly and I didn't let up.
"You're driving me crazy doing that, Todd"
I guess that was my purpose. I brought my mother to a hot boil and then the juices started to flow. Mom let out this scream and I gave her whatever cum I had left in me. This morning's fuck may have been more intense for my mother than the last night's. We continued on for some minutes and then my Mom collapsed onto my chest.
"I'm not going to be able to let you go back to school," she told me.
The remaining time we had together was spent fucking for a large portion of the day. By the time I had to go back my dick was so red and tender. It was hard to believe my mother fucked my brains out like that. Mom saw me to the bus depot and she told me to visit her as soon as I could. I don't know how all of this will play out, but I know my mother's pussy is all mine now and I will be having her again and again.

thanks
Like Reply
A HORSE OF A DIFFERENT KIND

thanks
Like Reply
I want to start by saying that per the current medical community, the average size of a male penis is 5.1 inches; while the average depth of the female vagina is 3.5 inches and then elongates during arousal. Most men don't have a ten inch cock; and no, most women don't have their cervix banged during sex. While some will say fantasy imitates art, I prefer to let fantasy exaggerate reality. So, it's time to let our fantasy run wild and thank you for reading.
Claire Barr rolled over on her bed and sat up on the edge. Reaching up she wiped the sweat that threatened to drip from her brow. Now THAT had been a work out she sighed. She stared out her bedroom window as her mind went over not only what had just happened, but more the why.
Some people say there is that "moment", that epiphany. For Claire it had been a collection of moments that had culminated together. At forty-eight she had been enduring the battle with menopause for the last few years. While there were the usual hot flashes and mood swings, what had hit the hardest was the sudden surge in her libido. To put it plainly, she couldn't get fucked enough.
Adding to the collection of moments was her husband of twenty years being diagnosed with an enlarged prostate. It had been benign and he was treating it medically; but it had created an unknown problem; erectile dysfunction.
Oh the Viagra helped some, but as his 'manhood' was affected, so was his drive. Embarrassed he couldn't perform he had drawn back on his drive. While Gary's drive had dropped Claire found hers going through the roof.
They had always been the average couple, sex a couple of times a week, usually missionary, and for both satisfying. This new constant urge was new to Claire, and it didn't help that Gary seemed almost oblivious to it.
That growing gap had led to Claire resorting to the old standby, the dildo. She had amassed quite a collection over the last couple of years. The regular rubber penis, the vibrating egg, even a multi-function rabbit was stashed away in her bedside stand.
The art of masturbation was something Claire had cultivated into a true art form over time. There had been porn videos on her laptop, and all the usual fantasies that fueled her sex starved hormones. It had been the fantasies that had added the last "moment" to her collection.
God, she sighed. It could have been anyone. Some hung stud ravishing her needy body, some nameless ten inch cock pounding into her. Ten inches, she shuddered and looked back at the recent addition to her toy collection. It lay on her bed, coated in her white cream; she reached out and picked it up, staring at the tan rubber.
God why did it have to be Evan, she sighed. She rose and walked to her bedside stand, sliding the toy inside; she had to almost bend it to get it to fit.
Evan was Evan Barr; her son and the current focus of her nastiest fantasies. Claire shuddered at what would go through her mind when she thought of her son. He was so innocent of what he even did to her.
For Claire and Gary, Evan had been a miracle child. The doctors had told her she couldn't get pregnant, then a little over a year later the bundle of joy had entered their life.
Now that bundle of joy stood six foot tall, his piercing blue eyes and quick smile melted Claire whenever she had tried to discipline the boy.
At first Claire had thought Evan was just painfully shy, but he seemed to have friends easily enough. No it wasn't friends that had triggered the final moment; it had been girlfriends. Or the lack of them Claire thought.
Evan had dated a few girls, but usually only a time or two and then the girls seemed to vanish. Eventually the dating had just seemed to go away entirely. Now in his senior year of high school, Claire had been shocked when Evan had announced he wasn't going to his senior prom. She had been confused and worried, what eighteen year old didn't want to go to his senior prom.
She had badgered Evan about the issue, even tried using her husband to find out the reason. The badgering finally came to a head three weeks ago when Evan had come home from playing basketball with his friends. Covered in sweat, wearing only his loose shorts, she had confronted him in the hallway outside his bedroom door. For Claire it was like it had happened just today.
"I don't understand Evan" she had told her son. "What is it about prom?" she asked.
"I just don't want to go" her son had answered sullenly.
"Evan, what's wrong" Claire asked. "Is it dating, is that the problem?"
"Yeah, kind of" Evan had told her.
Claire had steeled herself for that moment. "What, are you gay" she had pushed back at her son. "Is that why you won't date?"
"Jesus mom, not every guy who doesn't date is gay" Evan snorted back.
"Honey it's OK" she had tried consoling her son. "If you are, your father and I will work it out."
"I'm not GAY" Evan had screamed at her in the hallway. "I'm a fucking FREAK OK mom."
Claire had been stunned by his announcement. Was there something she didn't know about her own son? Did he have acne all over his body? Did he have some kind of growth she had missed?
"Honey...." Claire tried to find words that day. Then it happened, Evan moved to stand in front of her.
"There isn't a girl in school that will go with me" he had almost sobbed. "Why do you think they called me horse all the way through school" she could remember his voice cracking.
"It's because of THIS!" Evan had yelled.
At that moment, the raging hormones, the prostate issues, all the fantasies collided as her eighteen year old son had jerked his jockey shorts to his knees.
"Oh My God" Claire had whispered as IT came into view.
It had to have been at least seven or eight inches long, and it was soft. Jesus how big was it when it got hard. Claire had not been able to tear her eyes from the sight of her sons' massive cock as it swung between his thighs.
"See, even you admit I'm a freak" Evan had told her. "My own mother staring at the freak" her son had growled.
"Oh baby" Claire had almost moaned. She was stunned to feel her nipples harden to pebbles inside the cups of her bra.
"What girl wants THIS shoved up them" Evan had ranted. "One look and they all run away screaming freak."
Before Claire had the opportunity to respond, Evan had turned and gone into his room; slamming his door behind him. Claire stood frozen in the hallway as the image of her sons' cock burned in her mind. His words, shoving that monster inside some girl, sent a sudden gush of wetness into her panties.
"Evan" she remembered whispering and then slowly pulled herself away and down the hall.
That had been the culmination of her moments, Claire realized. From there every fantasy began to revolve around that slab of meat. To the point she had searched on amazon and found a ten inch realistic cock toy. The same one she had just spent over an hour ramming up her tight pussy as the image of her son pounding into her filled her fevered brain.
Twice over the last three weeks Claire had tried to banish the thoughts using her husband. The first had failed miserably when Gary's poor six inch cock had barely gotten past half mast. The second time he had simply grunted and rolled over in bed, leaving the mature mother to fall into a fitful sleep filled with dreams of her sons' massive dong.
As Claire glanced at the clock, she knew Evan would be home from school soon. Even after torturing her body with the massive toy, she could still feel that burning need between her thighs. Something was going to give she knew, and soon.
After dinner that evening Claire sat watching television with her husband as Evan studied in his room.
"Has Evan said anything to you about prom" Claire finally broached the subject.
"No he hasn't, why" Gary barely took his eyes off the television.
"He won't go, he doesn't have a date" Claire said softly.
"Bullshit" her husband spit out. "Every kid needs to go to prom. Hell I didn't have a date either, never let that stop me" he grunted.
"What's his problem" Gary suddenly asked.
"He has...an issue" Claire tried to find the words.
"What, something wrong with him" her husband asked.

thanks
Like Reply