Incest Sorry, Mom....it's just I thought....you might like it!" I
Sorry, Mom....it's just I thought....you might like it!"

Arrow
my Mom. Erica is a 43-year-old regular stay-at-home Mom.
My Dad, George, is a workaholic and he's been neglecting Mom for 10 years, which has had its Arrow consequences.
I think my and Mom's relationship started five years ago.

Mom had always had a very high sex drive, since her teens she has needed to have sex at least once a day. Her husband George had suited her very well and had taken very good care of her sexual needs and desires. He was caring and gave her everything she wanted. The big problem was that he had an affair with his secretary, Mom found out and they had a big fallout. This dry spell lasted almost a month before they had sex again.
However, their sex life never recovered after that, as my Mom simply couldn't forgive him.
So, my Dad and the secretary once again got involved and eventually, Mom and Dad's sex life was non-existing (we're talking about a 12 months span here).
Now, the problem was, and still is, that my Dad is, very, very wealthy and my Mom came from nothing, they met in college and fell in love. Mom couldn't afford college, but she got a full scholarship since she was an amazing lacrosse player.
So, even though Dad was having a girlfriend, Mom had to stay together, she was his trophy wife whom all his friends adored, and he didn't really want to leave her, so in the end they stayed married on paper and to the rest of the world. Dad was always very loving and the perfect husband at their infinite gatherings and banquets.
Thanks to the wealth of my father, Mom was able to keep herself in very good shape. Exercising with a personal trainer every day for the last ten years had kept her figure as slim and toned as when she was young. Now aged 43, she still had the tight body of a 20-year-old. She had undergone a big boob job twice and now had fantastic 38DD breasts, a real eyeful for any man.
Mom was well satisfied by my Dad. He has a fairly large 7-inch cock, which she bent over and took up her hungry pussy at least once a day. He too had gotten used to Mom's insatiable bedroom appetite. During sex, she gets a little heated, to say the least, and she loved when Dad talked dirty to her while she bounces her hot body on his prick and scream loudly when she arrives at a shuddering climax. They would regularly fuck on the living room sofa, or over the kitchen table or maybe in the swimming pool with the water splashing around as he pounded Mom hard.
For some reason, I was so used to their sex life, and their endless fucking, I mean when you've heard, and seen, them fuck since you were a kid, you think it's normal. So, I was never bothered by their sexual shenanigans that went on in the house day and night. I would just smile and/or make sarcastically comment whenever I walked into a room and caught Mom and Dad fucking.
One day, or rather evening, my Mom broke down, after hearing Dad on the phone in his big office in our mansion.
My mom was in her bedroom crying again.
Whenever she cried at night, I would peek inside her bedroom. Most times Mom was lying there in her nightie. She never saw me checking up on her, but my fascination grew with the years, especially the last two years. I was two years younger, than I am now at the time, and a virgin. I guess I was just shy around girls. I had only kissed and touched a few girls from school. I had never slept with any.
This night, I once again looked in her room. She didn't have her pajamas on. She was nude on the bed. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I reach down inside my underwear and began to stroke my cock. I guess I made too much noise. My mother heard me.
"Is that you Steve?" she asked.
"Yeah Mom, I heard you crying," I replied.
"Hold on a minute," she told me.
A minute later she had her bathrobe on. She opened the door the whole way. My cock was still hard, I just hoped she wouldn't notice it.
"I'm sorry Steve, I don't mean to cry all the time," my Mom told me.
I was staring directly at her cleavage. It was showing even though she had the robe on. I could barely hear what she was saying.
"I am trying to be strong, but it just isn't working," she told me.
I don't know what came over me, but I threw my arms around her and hugged my Mom tightly, she responded by pulling me into her body as well. My mom's boobs were poking me in my chest and I tried to fight it, but my cock was getting hard again. My mom pulled back when she felt it.
"I'm sorry, Mom, I told her and ran to my room, feeling utterly ashamed of myself. That was about two months before we started fucking.
Another time, I came down to the kitchen.
It was only like 6 Am or maybe 6,30, I had heard Mom and Dad arguing in their bedroom, and shortly thereafter I heard the front door slam shut and Dad's Porsche drive away in haste.
When I entered the kitchen, I was surprised to see my Mom already sitting at the table, I thought she was still in bed, crying, but her door was shut, so, I couldn't check up on her. When I stood at the door and listened, I couldn't hear anything either.
It didn't take me long to realize that something was wrong. I could see that Mom had been crying, and with Dad's hasty departure in mind, things started to fall into place.
I crouched down beside Mom, placed my hand on her back, and asked her:
"What's wrong, Mom? I can see that you've been crying."
"Oh, Steve... You know, it's always the same, it's your dad. You know, his new "girlfriend", Annika, and him are going on a holiday to the Bahamas together.
I can't describe how mad I was with my Dad for cheating on Mom and now he was taking his whore, Annika on a romantic holiday!!!
I had never seen eye-to-eye with him on much, and Mom and I had always been much closer.
But no matter what, he was still my Dad and I had never thought that he would cheat on Mom. Like most kids, I had always thought that my parents would just stay together forever.
"Dad was out last night, and didn't get back until five thirty this morning, we argued, and that's when he told me that they are leaving today."
"Are you ok?" I asked Mom. I knew that it was a stupid question, but I just couldn't come up with a better line.
"I'll be fine, honey," she said with a strained smile.
"I'm just a little shaken up from all the things he said to me before he took off..."
"Tell me, Mom. What did he say?" I asked as I took her hand in mine.
Mom wiped a tear from her eye, and squeezed my hand gently as she replied;
"Well, I asked him where he had been all night. As if I didn't already know the answer... He told me that he had been with a real woman. Someone who doesn't bitch about where he's been and what he wants. Someone who isn't as cold as an icebox and doesn't want to put up when he's in the mood. You know what I mean... and then that they are going away..."
Of course, I knew what Mom meant, but I just couldn't believe it. I just couldn't understand how Dad had willingly thrown away his relationship with this beautiful woman for a woman, not even half as pretty as Mom, but 15 years younger, three years older than I!
Sure, my Mom was past her fortieth birthday, but she certainly didn't look like it. Her long dark, brown hair was still silky. She had brown eyes that accentuated the tone of her tanned skin and her body showed no signs of giving birth to two sons at a fairly young age (my brother was 23 and lived with his wife in another city). My mother was a beautiful woman, even this early in a nice blue silk nightgown, tied together with a matching belt just above her hips. I have to confess that I had been fantasizing about her on more than one occasion while jerking off lately. And if you ever saw my mom, you wouldn't blame me!
I stood up behind Mom and started to rub her shoulders through the nightie she was wearing. I could feel how tense she was, naturally, all worked up from her rough morning.
"Am I really that horrible?" she suddenly asked with a sigh. "Could it be that your father is right about me? That I'm a cold, old woman who no one could ever feel attracted to?"
"No!" I responded almost as a reflex. "Mom, you are not cold. It feels a bit strange to tell you this, but if you don't mind my saying so, I think you're hot! You are still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and if Dad isn't smart enough to realize that, I think that he should..."
Suddenly, I was thrown off by what I was saying. When looking down on Mom I noticed that she had goosebumps on her arms. I could feel her tension releasing, and her breathing was getting deeper. This caught me completely off guard, and I didn't know what to do.
"...that he should...?" Mom asked, as if eager to hear me finish my sentence.
"Sorry," I blurted out. "...that he should find somewhere else to stay and let you get on with your life without him."
Relaxing more and more from my massage, Mom's voice was much calmer as she said:
"Perhaps you're right. Seeing how things have been between us the past few years, I might as well find someone else to love... and have sex with..."
As I continued to massage my mother's shoulders, I could feel her breathing getting heavier. I didn't know what to make of it but I could feel a bulge building up in my underwear growing in size. Trying to hold it back, I looked out the big window and tried to think of bad things, to avoid getting a real hard-on, it was just growing at the moment.
"Oh, Steve!" Mom said with a low-key voice.
"You really give a good massage. That was just what I needed."
She arched her neck backward and smiled at me and as she did so she gave me a very good view down her dressing gown. I looked right down her huge cleavage underneath her dark blue satin nightgown, she had on underneath the matching robe, that had become way more loose from my massaging of her shoulders, and her chest was heaving up and down beneath it all. I smiled back at her as I tried not to look down at her cleavage inside her gown, and it took all my mental strength to hold back the growing hard-on in my briefs.
Then she suddenly got up and turned to me again. With a teasing smile, she looked down at my groin, where my briefs were doing a lousy job of hiding my erection.
Mom took a few steps back from the table.
"That bulge in your pants only goes to show that you love your mother, and it's also proof of me not being the cold woman that your father thinks."
I was so embarrassed that I just wanted to disappear through the floor. Knowing that Mom was fully aware of my hard-on, I lost what little control I had left of it. Standing there with a growing bulge, I tried to blurt out some sort of apology.
"Mom, I'm sorry, I just..."
"Steve, you're 18, it's only normal, don't think about it, but let me tell you, it soothes my soul, and my ego, knowing that I can still attract men, even as young as you. Thank you, that makes my day. It started shitty, but your hard-on makes it a glorious day."
She smiled at me and kissed me gently on my cheek, and whispered in my ear:
"Thank you, Steve," and then she walked away.
_________
Then came the day.
"Hi Mom," I said as I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to Mom.
The clock was almost 10 PM, it was a normal Saturday, and the lit moon was emanating a bright, sensual light, Mom had some soft music playing in the background and an empty bottle of red wine on the table.
She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a loose-fitting top.
"Hey Baby," She replied, sounding sad and desperate.
"What's up, Mom?" I said, looking concerned.
"Nothing...I just miss your dad," she said and I knew she was a little intoxicated.
"Oh...yeah of course...I understand Mom!" I replied
Mom looked deep into my eyes and she knew that I knew what was wrong with her.
She knew that I knew she wasn't missing Dad, no, she was missing the sex.
Smiling coyly she said, "Yeah...it's been really tough without these past years, and God knows how many years to come, I just miss him and his...."
"His dick, Mom, you can say it, you know, remember that I've heard you every single night until a few years ago, I understand." I said and leaned into her and wrapped my big strong arm around her shoulder and pulled her close against me.
It was a tight reassuring hug that said, `Don't worry...I'm here.'
Mom rested her head on my shoulder and moved her arm across my stomach to hug me. I knew she could feel my hard, proud, muscles and tight six pack as her fingers slid across me.
We sat cuddled up for quite some time, just watching something that happened to be on the television at that time.
"I am gonna get a job Mom, and then we can move away," I announced.
"Oh baby," Mom said, sitting up and flinging her arms around my neck.
"I will take care of you Mom, you deserve the best," I said as my arms came up to lock around her back.
Mom stood up from the sofa and pulled me up with her, throwing her arms back around my neck she gave me a proper tight hug, pulling my young tall body right against her. I again wrapped my hands around her back and held her firmly in my grip.
"I love you son, but you don't have to do that. Just be here, don't go anywhere, and never leave me," Mom said as we continued our very close hug.
"I love you too Mom...and I'm gonna take GOOD care of you!" I replied.
My unmistakable emphasis on the word 'Good' was further underlined by an even tighter hold around her back. Mom said nothing but her thoughts instantly turned to what I'd actually meant.
"Did he really mean that he was going to take 'Good' care of me in every sense of the word?" my Mom wondered.
After several moments we broke the hold on each other and stood face to face. Mom looked again deeply into my eyes and I held my gaze. Mom felt my hands slip down her back and stop just at the lower part of her back, just above the jeans line and her sweet ass. She kept her hands around my neck and time seemed to freeze.
Taking the initiative, I said;
"Mom...I know you like sex...I do too...and I wanna look after you while Dad is away!"
I have no idea where that came from, or why the fuck I just said those words out loud. I instantly wanted the ground to swallow me whole again.
For the next few seconds Mom simply stood looking at me, she wanted to speak but no words came out. It was not a sentence that a mother is ever prepared for - her own son to say that he basically wanted to fuck her. She barely had time to process what I had said before I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Again what the fuck was I thinking?
To my surprise, Mom kissed me back.
Mom was overtaken by some animal instinct and without even thinking she kissed me back.
Her mouth moved with the same hunger as mine. Her head turned slightly so that our lips would lock and it forced our mouths open wider. Her tongue reached out to mine. I didn't know what to do, so I reached mine back at her. It was weird, licking another person's tongue, my MOM'S tongue, but I was enjoying it.
It lasted only a few seconds but it seemed so intense. When we broke off, Mom felt herself involuntarily stagger backward, but my firm grip around her waist restrained her.
Mom could feel a sexual surge blast through her, like a chemical reaction that was triggered in her brain by the kiss and then fire through her whole body causing her to momentarily loose her balance. Her cunt instantly felt on fire and an intense tingle deep within her body made her heart race with excitement.
"Oh...errrr...oh baby....errrrmmmm," Mom struggled to find words to say to me.
"Was that wrong Mom?" I said, trying to look at her to see if she was angry.
"Errr...well baby....it's...errrrmm...unexpected I guess!!" She replied, her mouth feeling dry.
"Sorry, Mom....it's just I thought....you might like it!" I said cautiously.
This was the first time, that I didn't feel embarrassed or ashamed that my cock was rock hard in my shorts or the fact that I'd felt it poke Mom's fit belly.
Regaining her composure, Mom studied the rather nervous frown that I had on my face. The look I used to give her when I was younger and had done something wrong. It melted her heart, just like it always did.
Mom brought her hands up and cupped my face gently. She looked directly into my eyes, feeling herself getting horny, and said;
"No baby...I did like it...I just wasn't expecting it...but it's ok."
My expression changed to a smile and I pulled her even tighter against me.
Mom caressed my young face and ran her fingers up through my hair. We both smiled at each other but again nothing was said. We both knew what the other was thinking. Mom had never thought of me as anything other than her son, but now, standing here in my arms, she suddenly felt very much in love with this...man.
Without any warning, I again brought my lips into contact with her and this time opened my mouth. She felt my tongue slip into hers and before Mom could process what was happening she was French kissing her son.
Mom can never explain in words the feelings that surged through her mind and body as we stood there kissing, but she no longer thought of me as her son. All thoughts of her husband left her head as she felt my hands run down over her tight jeans and gently caress her butt.
I stroked her hair just long enough to get her really into the moment. I knew that I couldn't just remove her top or feel her up, but I was struggling to figure out what exactly I could get away with.
Feeling my hands running over her ass while we entwined our mouths and tongues together just made her so horny, that she wanted to rip her panties down right there and let me have her.
Her shirt was loose enough that I could slip my hands under it as I held her at the waist. I held her firmly, flesh to flesh, and she tightened her embrace with me. My next move would be quick and determined what will happen after, was I going to be met with minimal resistance, to utter disgust?
I swiftly moved my hands from her waist to her ribs, just below her breasts. I felt her fullness resting just above my hands. Her heart was beating rapidly - even half a foot away, I could feel it pounding. She kissed me harder as her excitement grew. I didn't realize it, but she had her hands on my chest, gently clawing at me.
I couldn't bring myself to grab her tits, but I could tell that it was okay with me gently brushing the lower part of her breast and the tight squeezing of her ass. We had slow danced before and I had gone as far as holding her hips, but this was very different, this time it was a sexual tension between us.
Spurred on by the realization that she still hadn't turned me away, I traced my fingers along her body, down to her hips. This was safe, familiar territory for both of us. Mom loosened her mouth lock on me and dropped her hands down to my hips. I cradled her ass, just on the outer edge.

fight
[Image: 6267467-1866_default.jpg]
Drcock666 Tongue Tongue
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 2 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

thanks
Like Reply
Mom crushed her big fat tits against my hard muscled chest and when she felt my hardening erection through my jeans pressing into my hungry crotch, she moaned softly.
She ran her hands over my back and up to my floppy hair, caressing the smooth skin of my neck.
After what seemed an age, we finally broke our mouths apart and again stared deeply at each other. My heart raced and my breathing was heavy as Mom said,
"Oh, baby...that was....amazing....oh wow..."
I smiled and gave her covered ass a firm squeeze.
"Mom...while dad is gone...I am gonna be the man of the house.... in every way possible!"
Somehow we managed to resist fucking that night. We kissed again and then agreed to go to separate beds and see how we felt the next day. That night, laying in my empty bed, I jerked off and pictured Mom fingering and fucking herself to a wet sticky orgasm.
I tried to justify to myself what I was planning to do with my Mom. My Dad had been stupid enough to leave my Mom's bedroom, for a younger slut. It wasn't my fault that he wasn't going to be around the house and Mom for years to come. I knew that Mom could never last that long without getting a good fucking; after fucking daily, for the last 20 years, and that she was a sexually insatiable slut. It really wasn't my fault, was it?
Mom was having similar thoughts; "Would it really be cheating? I mean at least I wouldn't be bouncing on some random guy's cock. How can sleeping with my son really be called having an affair? Surly George would understand?"
_______
After a restless night's sleep, I finally woke up around 9,30 and heard Mom in the bathroom,
I looked in between the semi-closed door, knowing what I was doing was wrong, but after last night, how bad was this really? I just couldn't help it. She was in the bathroom, fresh out of the shower. Her towel wrapped tightly around her, directly above the thigh. The towel was old, frayed, and ripped. Skin could be seen through the holes. I grew hard instantly. My jeans quickly became uncomfortable, but suddenly I felt ashamed.
Did I take advantage of her drunken state last night? Now, when she was sober, how will she react? Will she hate me, tell me that I'm disgusting? God, all of a sudden I felt ashamed and dirty, it's my Mom we're talking about.
I instantly turned around and walked back to my room
"Steve," Mom shouted from the hallway. I pretended to not hear her, I couldn't face her, not after last night.
"Steve" I heard more loudly this time, as she stood in my doorway.
"What?" I said and looked up at her.
"I am going out now. Make sure you do your homework and take your shower."
Throughout her talking to me, all I could do was stare at what she was wearing. It was black skirt. It went down to her mid-thigh where I could see a slim skin line where her thigh highs ended and her skirt began. Her heels were two inches high, and the top of her cleavage was incredible. Her hair and make-up were flawless. I began to get aroused once again. It was one of those outfits that were skin-tight.
"Are you listening to me?"
"Yes, Mom, I will," I said without looking into her eyes.
"And, Steve, we need to talk later, ok?"
"Yes, Mom, I understand," I said feeling like I wanted to fall off the face of the earth.
With that, she left to go down the stairs. I just wished she'd worn a different outfit. When I was sure she was gone I headed into the shower.
I turned the water on letting it heat up. Stepping in, I let the hot water caress my body. I quickly washed my hair and body, and as I began to wash my cock I slowed down. The lather made a good lubricant while I was rubbing my ass. I was getting horny again, thinking about Mom and her gorgeous body.
I exited the shower drying off completely. Exiting the bathroom I went directly into my mother's room and found the panties that she probably wore last night since they were on top of her hamper. A pair of white lacy panties, a thong no less. I could feel a wave of adrenaline course through my veins as my cock stiffened.
Whatever was I thinking, how could this be right, what sort of perverted world had I entered? Surely this was incest and not something normal people did, or was it? Perhaps this was normal?
Even though, I felt dirty and embarrassed that my cock was growing with my Mom's dirty panties in my hand. I was desperate to touch my cock but feared it would explode my seed onto the carpet if I went near it, that's how turned on I was.
I couldn't help myself I just had to sniff her dirty panties,
I laid down on my Mom's bed and released my cock from my shorts, I could feel her panties damp in my hand. I turned them inside out to examine the gusset and sure enough, it showed dried remnants of her pussy juices. Was it from being near me, my kisses, my hard cock into her belly?
Excitement oozed from my every pore as I brought the garment to my nose, the aroma of my mother's sex discharge was intoxicating. I breathed it in as though my life depended on it. As I inhaled her vaginal delights, my hand vigorously massaged my erect cock before I moved the soiled gusset to my mouth and delighted my taste buds with its honeydew coating.
I was in incest heaven and I liked it as my cock jerked and spurted another jet of sperm across my belly and spilled some on Mom's bedsheet.
Oh, how I wish I was tasting the real thing right now, I thought as my erection subsided.
I got up, walked into my room, with her dirty panties in my hand, and slipped the panties into my bedside cupboard for a repeat performance later on, but this time I wanted them wrapped around my cock as I jerked off, mixing our fluids.
______

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
It was probably 10 PM, and Mom still haven't had "the motherly talk" with me about how inappropriate this was and it had to stop. She had been gone for hours and I thought that she'd been getting laid by some guy. I felt betrayed, sad, mad, and disgusted thinking of Mom with another man's hard cock inside her. That wasn't right, it is supposed to be me and Mom against the world.
The thought of Mom's naked body had been too much for me a couple of hours earlier, when I felt an untestable urge to sniff, and cum in her dirty panties, so I did. I went to my room and wrapped her dirty panties around my cock as well as it could get, from the scarce material. I made sure that her dried cunt juice was at the top of my cock-head and soon I squirted them with my own sperm, finally mixing our fluids. It was amazing, the thought of my hard cock sliding inside her well-lubricated pussy was too much.
The longer the evening went on, the more nervous and anxious I got.
Finally, she came out from her bedroom, wearing a Japanese-inspired satin nightgown and robe, that was tied together at her waist, and I instantly noticed her sexy cleavage.
"Let's talk," Mom said and sat down next to me.
"Yes Mom...," I said, waiting for the kill shot.
"Remember what we talked about before?"
"Yes, Mom."
"You know how much I need sex," Mom said trying to reassure me as she stroked my hair
"I know Mom, I.."
"Hsssyyyy," Mom stopped me from finishing the sentence, grabbed me tight and forced her tongue back into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and began to fondle it roughly...
Feeling my hard-on against her, she finally pulled back and looked down at my impressive bulge. It strained the front of my jeans and looked ready to burst out. It was now clear to my Mom that; one, I was horny for her and two that my cock was the same size as my Dad.
Giving me a dirty seductive smile, She took me by the hand and said;
"Are you ready to come and be the new man of the house baby?"
I nodded eagerly and said; "Yeah...Sure am Mom... I have wanted this for so long."
She was happily surprised to hear this but right now all she could think of was getting her son naked on her bed and getting my big thing up her horny wet pussy.
I reached over and wrapped my arms around Mom, that let out a moan of pleasure as my strong arms scooped her up and I planted my lips against hers. We kissed deeply again and our tongues danced together and Mom's pussy began to really get wet.
Pulling me behind her, she began to walk towards the living room door. Glancing back over her shoulder she said,
"Come on big boy....it's fuck your mother time!"
As we headed up the stairs, I let out a groan, watching her ass move from side to side as she walked up, my massive bulge seemingly getting even bigger and harder in my jeans.
When we got to her bedroom, things went really fast. What happened from that point was pure instinct. I lifted my hands to her chest and started to caress her tits through that wonderful satin gown. The silky, shiny material was driving me wild and I loved the way mom's tits weighed into my hands through it. Standing there engulfed with each other, I continued to explore my mother's lips as I was fondling her breasts and hips.
Then, as if she had received an electric shock, Mom flexed her entire body as she arched backward and let out a low moan, as I lifted up her nightie and stroked her ass through the panties she had on. Leaning forward, I started to kiss Mom down her neck and between her tits.
"Oh, Steve! That feels so good, you sure know what Mom needs!" Mom almost shouted as I worked on her trembling body.
Mom told me to lie on the big double bed, it had seemed so empty since George hardly slept in it anymore, but now she was ready to share it again.
Mom stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at me, ready to make me her new lover.
She let off one of her stunning smiles, and to my amazement, she untied her dressing gown and let it slip to the floor. Standing there in just her Japanese-inspired satin nightie, the vision of Mom caused my already hard cock to literally ache in my pants.
Mom stood there for a few moments, just smiling at me as if she wanted to scan my reaction.
She was so beautiful! The nightie went down to just above her knees, revealing a good portion of her gleaming, tanned legs. Her shoulders were nearly fully exposed, apart from the two, thin straps holding the nightgown in place. The moon was working a beam through her bedroom window behind her, outlining every curve below that sexy satin. I could see that her nipples were getting hard, making two perky tips on the nightie.
Then she let the nightie fall to the floor and she was standing there, in just a bra and panties, a pair of white satin panties.
"I found these in your cupboard, and they seem to be a little wet, I don't know, but it seems a bit thicker than my own juice," she said smilingly, reached around and un-clasped her lacy bra, and threw it to the floor. My eyes intently focused on her big hanging jugs and my mouth dropped open at the sight before me.
At 43 years old my mother still had a fit body; a pert pair of 36DD breasts with large nipples I'd seen stiffen when she was swimming; a round and shapely bottom at the top of her short smooth legs.
She took the waistband of her panties between her fingers and ripped them down, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy to her baby boy.
I watched, lustfully fixated, as my mother's splayed legs were reflected at me in all their glory. Despite having seen her pubis before, this was the first time I'd seen the pink delights that lay beyond it, with her blessing. And what a delight it was too, a long pink slit, protecting her pink clit.
Mom's left hand moved from her breasts to the top of her slit. As I watched her index finger trace the area in a circular motion, I imagined her pushing up her clitoral hood and rubbing her love bud, looking at my big bulge. I only wished I could get a closer view.
As I said, I have seen her naked before, she tends to sunbathe and swim in our backyard pool naked, like I also said before, Mom and Dad had no sexual inhibitions at all, and that included sunbathing or hanging by the pool nude.
Many times, have I found my mother relaxing in the pool or in the water, naked.
Actually, I've watched Mom and Dad fuck both in the pool and on the large padded sun bed, which I think was bought to fuck on in the first place.
"Wow mum, that tan looks fabulous. No white bits at all for Daddy."
She laughed, winking at me, and said, "Just the way he likes it; perhaps you should try it."
But, the older I got, the more her nakedness had an effect on me, and for the last two years, seeing her naked in, or around the pool was making my cock stiff.
As I slipped into the water, I was grateful for its shield as I felt my cock grow in my shorts. These were certainly different days to those of the past when I'd swam nude with my mother with no trace of a stir in my loins. Now, just the thought of her was bringing me to a full erection, let alone the sight of her naked body.
As I swam lengths, Mom could just sit naked on the edge talking to me about everything from school to our impending family holiday. I always tried hard to maintain eye contact but ever so often, I failed miserably. When Mom had her eyes closed and just lapped in the sun, my eyes were fixated on my Mother's pendulous but firm breasts, especially her rock-hard nipples facing right at me, or her neatly trimmed pubic mound.
She used to swing her legs in the water, something she always did, her legs parted and closed in rhythm, I was looking for signs of her pink slit. When her legs parted, it gave me a partial view of her pubic bush but, sadly, the pink slit I craved for remained hidden.
With every glimpse of her pussy, I felt it winking at me. Oh, how I wanted to bury my face in my Mother's vagina and bring us both to a shattering climax.
One day, she fell asleep on the large fuck-sun-bed and involuntarily separated her tanned legs, and boom, my mother's pink slit was now in view, not in all its glory but enough for me to enjoy a good eyeful of a globule of her love honey oozing from it.
But nothing ever happened.
_____
Back to the day we fucked:
"Get those jeans off baby... show Mommy that great big fucker!!" Mom often got dominated and commanded by Dad, so she really surprised herself with her words. She just felt more horny and ready for sex than at any other time before. She was literally begging to be fucked hard.
I wasted no time unzipping my jeans and raising my ass off the bed slightly so I could take them off. Mom stood gazing at my crotch as I eased my jeans down over my huge length.
The top of my jeans came down, slowly exposing my big cock inch by inch. Then suddenly it sprung free over the top of the waistband and slapped heavily back against my stomach. Mom's eyes flew wide open as she took in the awesome sight that laid on her bed.
"Holy fuck, baby... That is fucking huge!" She let out a loud gasp and felt her knees go weak. Her son. Her own flesh and blood had as big cock as his Dad. The thick veins bulged from the sides, snaking around my pole's length.
Mom remained fixated on my whopper cock as I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and just laid there on her bed completely naked.
"Are you OK Mom?" I asked after a few more silent moments, of her just staring at my big dick.
"Errmmm..yeah baby...it's just....errrmm...your very BIG!" she replied.
"You like it, Mom?" I said with a seductive tone.
"Oh baby, it's fucking beautiful...how big is it? she said, still staring at the throbbing man-meat.
"Why don't you get a ruler and measure it, Mom!" I said and took a firm grip around the base of my cock. It stood it up straight, pointing towards the ceiling and Mom almost lost control.
Her cunt was dripping with the anticipation of having my shaft enter her deep and hard. Her nipples were erect and her mouth was dry.
"I will later baby," she replied after a moment more silence.
"But right now...Mommy needs to do something much better than measure it... Mommy wants to play with it!"
She jumped onto the bed and landed between my legs. Her big tits shook and collided together creating a loud slapping sound as she came down. Her face stopped just inches from the head of my massive tool, then Mom looked up over my beefy body to my face. I was looking down at her, taking in the sight of her big swaying tits. She met my gaze and said;
"This is Mommy's new toy and I'm gonna play with it!"
I had never felt such intense lust as Mom brought her hand up and removed my fingers from around my pulsating shaft, replacing them with her own.
I could feel my cock throb and pulsate in her hand as she slowly began to move her fist up and down my cock.
"Fuck, it's so fucking huge... Mommy loves this big fat cock."
She was already getting overcome with the desire to have her wet horny cunt filled by my big pussy-fucking cock.
Even though I was the same size as Dad, Mom seemed to think that I was much bigger and thicker than her husband, but she hadn't had his cock for years, so her memory was a bit blurred.
Mom began to quicken her speed and her hand flew up and down my totem pole with gusto. Her big tits shook and quivered as she put her whole body weight behind jacking off my fat cock. The bed began to creak and move slightly, as Mom sat on her heels gently bouncing herself up and down to the rhythm of slapping off my large appendage.
"Oh Mom...that feels...sooooo good," I let out a deep groan of pleasure as I closed my eyes and rested my head on a pillow, savoring the fisting that Mom was giving my aching cock.
Mom ran her eyes up and down my prick shaft, watching with intense lust as her hand became a blur, banging up and down the massive length of my prick.
"Oh, wow, Steve, let me taste that hard cock of yours!" Mom said, lowering her head down and open her lips wide, ready to engulf my big dong in her hot mouth. She rested her hand at the base of the cock and wrapped her lips around the big bulbous head. She let out a deep groan as the fat fucker filled her mouth and hit the back of her throat. She felt my hands come down on the back of her head, forcing my cock deeper in.
This was almost too much for me! I was so close to cumming right there and then, but when Mom felt me twitch she paused. Allowing me to calm down a little, she then looked up at me.
"Easy there, honey. We don't want this gun to go off too quick, now do we? We still have a lot of fun in front of us, and you wouldn't want to miss it, huh?" she said softly.
"No Mom, I sure wouldn't. Now shut up and suck my cock as you have never sucked before!"
Mom didn't obey my order, but slowed down and waited until my desperate need to shoot my load in her mouth had subsided, then she went back to work. She tried to move her tongue around but the huge cock just completely filled her wet mouth.
"Ohhh, fuck Mom... Oh yeah... Suck it," I called out as Mom felt my hands push harder down on the back of her head.
She worked he fist back up and down the shaft as tried her best to suck and swallow my thick throbbing muscle. Her mind was filled with dirty thoughts. Here she was, in her bed, mouthing off our own son's humungous cock, and with her naked exposed cunt dripping with the anticipation of being royally fucked by this monster.
After several more minutes of engulfing my cock, she removed her mouth from it, and spit dribbled down the shaft, landing on her still jacking off hand.
She brought her other hand up to my cock and holding it stiff, she smacked it hard, causing it to jump and flex.
"OOOUCH Mom...!" I opened my eyes and lurched forward as she again smacked the palm of her hand against my hard pulsating dick.
Mom smiled up at me and said, "This is a big bad cock baby...and it needs to be punished for making Mommy's pussy get all wet...THIS IS A BAD BAD COCK!!!"
Again she slapped it hard.
Mom couldn't control her desires and lustful urges any longer... She needed to feel my huge fat cock inside her pussy.... She was desperate to fuck her son, well, I think any cock would've been enough.

[Image: 6267467-1866_default.jpg]
Drcock666

????⁉️⁉️⁉️

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
im unable to see pictures
Like Reply
im unable to see pictures.
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply