Thriller Shadow's Vengeance
Exclamation 
First story... The story of this idea I got from a game... I don't remember the game now though. Hope you will like it. One more thing there will not be any sex scene most probably.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shadow's Vengeance: The Lonewolf
The Lion or the tiger may be more powerful but THE WOLF does not perform in a circus.

Chapter 1: Midnight Meeting
In the dimly lit room, the lone figure sat in solitude, a silent force emanating from the depths of his
gaze. His eyes, windows to a deadly intent, fixated on the flickering screen of a TV broadcasting the
latest news. The room bore witness to an atmosphere heavy with purpose, a silent prelude to thei mpending act about to unfold.
After a calculated span of time, the air in the room shifted as a phone rang, breaking the stillness. The lone man's hand reached for the device, his movements deliberate and without hesitation. A
conversation unfolded in hushed tones; the words exchanged carrying the weight of a clandestine
understanding.
As the call concluded, a transformation took place. The man donned a mask, a shroud of anonymity that veiled his identity like a phantom in the night. The mask, an emblem of purpose, accentuated the lethal resolve in his eyes. It was a ritual, a symbolic gesture that marked the transition from ordinary to enigmatic.
With silent determination, the man started his car, the engine's growl resonating like a primal call to
action. The destination, a puzzle piece in the intricate design of his mission, beckoned him with a magnetic force. The streets unfolded before him, each passing moment bringing him closer to the nexus of his purpose.
Through the city's labyrinthine paths, the masked man navigated with a sense of purpose, the car
weaving through the urban landscape like a shadow in pursuit of its prey. The city lights painted fleeting strokes across his face, revealing only a fraction of the enigma behind the mask.
The destination, unknown to those who watched the man's journey, awaited the arrival of a force that did not perform in circuses. In the silent dance between shadows and purpose, the lone figure embraced the role of the wolf—a creature that moved unseen, guided by instincts that transcended the boundaries of the known.
As the car moved steadily towards its destination, the city lights dimmed, and the masked man, a lonewolf in the urban wilderness, prepared to unveil the raw power hidden within the confines of anonymity.
The moon hung low in the ink-black sky, casting a feeble glow on the desolate meeting spot. The air
was thick with anticipation, and the silence was broken only by the distant murmur of the river below.
Mid-Man, his silhouette shrouded in darkness, stood atop the cliff, questioning the wisdom of this clandestine encounter.
Mid-Man's internal monologue echoed with doubt, "I admit, it was dumb of me to meet him way out
here… But if Dev is right about him, this could be the killer we are missing out."
Out of the shadows emerged the Mask Man, an enigma concealed beneath a featureless facade. The air crackled with tension as Mid-Man, his scepticism palpable, confronted the masked stranger.
"You're wearing a mask… Dev said I'd be able to trust you?" Mid-Man inquired, his voice a low murmur that seemed to vanish into the night.
The Mask Man replied cryptically, "Dev told me I would be meeting the boss here."
As the exchange continued, Mid-Man's unease lingered like a ghost in the darkness. "We don't send our leader to meet people we don't know in the dark… you will meet Usman in time. My job is to make sure you are who Dev says you are."
The Mask Man, undeterred, responded, "And who are you?”
"I speak for the assembly. Usman’s right hand. If you want, you can call me Mid-man. I am only here
because Dev said you are the best. I just need to find out for myself if he is right," Mid-Man explained, the weight of his authority pressing into the night.
“Let’s get to work then.” the Mask Man declared, plunging them both into the clandestine realm they now shared.
Mid-Man, his eyes reflecting the dimly lit surroundings as briefed the Mask Man on their sinister mission. "Lawyers are natural enemies for the assembly, we despise them. One lawyer in particular, Anuj Tiwari, is a major problem. We want Anuj Tiwari to back off of the assembly. His legal assistant is meeting one of our guys at Lotus Café… Anuj Tiwari is known for his cases against the assembly.
We are giving him a wake-up call by killing his legal assistant. I know this is short notice and…"
“Meet me tomorrow… Same time," the Mask Man interrupted with an air of cold determination.
“Good luck. And try not to bring the security officer with you," Mid-Man warned, his gaze lingering on the
masked figure.
Lone Wolf navigated the city's labyrinthine streets with a chilling precision, his every step a deliberate move through the shadows. The dim glow of streetlights played upon the contours of his masked face, casting an enigmatic silhouette as he made his way from the clandestine meeting with Mid-man to the rendezvous at the Café.
His movements were calculated, blending seamlessly with the urban anonymity that enveloped him. The city, unaware of the predator in its midst, continued its rhythmic pulse while Lone Wolf remained a phantom, weaving through the tapestry of darkness.
As he approached the Café, the air grew taut with anticipation. Lone Wolf's senses were heightened,
every nuance of the environment observed through the lenses of a cold, calculating mind. He stepped into the shadows, melding with the night like a spectre.
Before entering, Lone Wolf paused in a secluded alley to make his final preparations. His gloved hands meticulously checked the sleek, silenced sniper rifle slung over his shoulder. Each movement was fluid, practiced – the routine of a cold-blooded professional honed through countless missions. The metallic click of the rifle's bolt echoed through the alley, a subtle symphony of imminent danger.
Lone Wolf adjusted the straps of his mask, the featureless facade concealing any emotion or trace of humanity. His gaze, cold and unwavering, surveyed the surroundings. In the dim light, the glint of the sniper scope hinted at the deadly precision that awaited.
As he approached the Café, the murmur of distant conversations and the aroma of brewing coffee
masked the foreboding presence of the lone assassin. His footsteps were as silent as the predatoryi nstincts that propelled him forward.
Within the Café's vicinity, Lone Wolf found a vantage point, a rooftop perch that offered an
unobstructed view of the impending target. His eyes, obscured by the mask, focused intensely on theu nfolding scene below.
Time seemed to elongate as Lone Wolf settled into his role as the city's unseen arbiter of fate. The rhythmic pulse of adrenaline coursed through his veins, heightening his senses as he prepared for the calculated violence that would soon unfold.
The Café, unsuspecting and tranquil, was about to become the stage for Lone Wolf's cold-blooded
performance. The city, wrapped in the shroud of night, remained oblivious to the impending act of lethal precision orchestrated by the lone assassin.
The café buzzed with an unsuspecting energy as the killer positioned himself in the shadows, a predatory observer in the midst of the mundane. The legal assistant, oblivious to the impending doom, sat in the dimly lit corner, engrossed in a world of paperwork.
The suspense heightened as the killer, concealed by the shadows, prepared for the deadly act. The night seemed to hold its breath, anticipating the crack of gunfire that would shatter the facade of normalcy.
The air thickened with tension as the trigger was pulled, the deafening shot echoing through the café. The target fell, a hundred meters away from the concealed assassin, a life extinguished in an instant.
The café plunged into chaos as patrons scrambled, the scent of fear mingling with the metallic tang of spilled coffee. The killer vanished into the night, leaving behind a chilling void, the river below now whispering secrets of the crime that had just taken place.
[+] 2 users Like Iesha's post
Like Reply
Star 
Chapter 2: Shadows of Deceit

Newspaper Headline: NO LEADS, NO WITNESS, NO EVIDENCE.

The city awoke to a chilling reality, a headline that sent shivers down the collective spine of its inhabitants: "NO LEADS, NO WITNESS, NO EVIDENCE." The morning paper bore witness to a perfect storm of mystery, a cryptic narrative etched in bold, unforgiving letters.
In the absence of tangible clues, the city found itself ensnared in a web of questions, a narrative that refused to unravel. The crime, a masterpiece of discretion, left investigators grasping at shadows, their efforts thwarted by an elusive perpetrator who seemed to defy the very essence of detection.
The silence that followed the headline was as profound as the mystery itself. No whispers of witnesses, no threads of evidence to weave together the tapestry of the crime. It was as if the city had been plunged into a surreal stillness, the absence of leads creating an unsettling void.
Within the confines of law enforcement, frustration loomed large. The investigation was a labyrinth with no exit, a puzzle missing its crucial pieces. The usual avenues of inquiry seemed barren, as if the very fabric of reality had conspired to shield the enigma from prying eyes.
For those immersed in the criminal underworld, the headline carried a different weight – a testament to the prowess of a phantom who had left no trace. The ominous message rippled through the city's underbelly, a warning that whispered, "The unseen can be more formidable than the seen."
"No leads, no witness, no evidence" became a haunting refrain, a mantra that echoed through the alleys and corridors. The city, usually a cacophony of stories and secrets, now held its breath, waiting for the next unpredictable turn in a narrative that defied the conventions of justice and order.
In the absence of concrete answers, speculation and unease intertwined, creating an atmosphere of suspense that lingered like a ghost. The enigmatic figure behind the crime remained elusive, the city's collective gaze searching for clues in the shadows, where the truth lay cloaked in impenetrable darkness.
The Lonewolf, a silent architect of chaos, had orchestrated a flawless hit, leaving behind a crime scene shrouded in impenetrable mystery. The headline screamed of the enigma surrounding the execution, a feat that sent shivers down the spines of those who dared to contemplate the shadows.
Within the clandestine confines of the assembly, Mid-man, the harbinger of caution, scrutinized the news with a wary eye. "Have you seen the paper… the security officer haven't found anything. Although it has only been one day. Evidence may turn up during the investigation."
Lone Wolf, unmoved by the uncertainty, asserted confidently, "There's nothing to find."
Mid-man, burdened by the weight of doubt, confided, "I spoke with Usman, but he is not convinced."
"The hit was perfect… Don't waste my time," Lone Wolf retorted, his patience is thin as the veil of secrecy that surrounded him.
Mid-man, however, persisted, "Look, the assembly has a very high standard for recruiting new members."
The Lone Wolf, growing impatient, declared, "Alright, I'm gone. Good Luck"
Mid-man, left alone in the shadows, dialled Usman's number, a tone of urgency in his voice. "Usman, it's me."
"When is he coming in? I want to meet the kid," Usman demanded, his authority cutting through the phone line.
"I told him we're not convinced. He walked away," Mid-man confessed, knowing the consequences of his revelation.
"You better be fucking joking!" Usman's rage echoed through the receiver.
"We need to stay in control. He came to us… Yes, we need him… But I believe, for some reason, he needs us more," Mid-man reasoned, his words are in a delicate dance on the edge of defiance.
"Get him back… How the fuck will you even find him?" Usman's command was clear, an order that brooked no dissent.
"I have a feeling that he will find us."
The sun hung high in the sky as the assembly's plan unfolded. The courthouse, a symbol of justice, would now bear witness to a different form of judgment. The Lone Wolf, perched in a concealed Vantage point, peered through the scope of his sniper rifle.
The courthouse square buzzed with the rhythm of daily life, unaware of the impending storm. LoneWolf, had chosen daylight for this hit, daring the world to witness his prowess. The anticipation reached a crescendo as the lawyer, the target of his dark design, stepped into the courthouse square. Lone Wolf, a ghost in broad daylight, moved with calculated precision, his every step a dance with destiny. The air crackled with tension as the cityscape transformed into a theatre of suspense.
The Lone Wolf's finger tightened on the trigger, his breath slow and deliberate. Time seemed to stretch as the assembly held its collective breath. The world paused, suspended in the breathless moment before the storm.
In one swift motion, the trigger was pulled, and a gunshot shattered the urban symphony. The walking lawyer crumpled to the ground; a puppet cut loose from its strings. Panic erupted among the onlookers, a chorus of screams blending with the cacophony of the city.
With a muted crack, the sniper rifle echoed through the square. The bullet, a silent messenger, soared through the air with deadly precision. The lawyer, unaware of his impending fate, crumpled to the ground, a crimson blossom staining the courthouse steps.

.................x....................................x....................................x............................x....................
Stay Tuned...
Would love some comments if anyone is reading...
[+] 2 users Like Iesha's post
Like Reply
congrats for the story! congrats

Nice story.......illustration is amazing. waiting for more updates.
Like Reply
waiting for next update...
Like Reply
Very good start please continue
Like Reply
waiting for the updates bro...
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
waiting for updates...
Like Reply
pls update this story too