Fantasy Cuckold story thread ideas -Story Update
Some cuckold story idea threads/thoughts. Which one should i start. Other authors are welcome to develop the plot as well. Virgin bride/fiance is adding excitement flavor.

1. Virgin fiance tricked and seduced by pre wedding photoshoot photographer in a remote area like island. Groom happens to watch this in a hiding place. An author has written something similar but on a different plot. Bride changing dress, showing up-skirt/panty, drenched in water, pissing etc can be added to increase excitement. Cuckold husband voyeur the whole activity of photographer taking his fiancé’s virginity.

2. Virgin bride getting fucked during honeymoon trip. Can be on the way to destination in train, hotel or road. Shy Bride getting left alone in train compartment(read similar plot but can add more sequences of seduction) with stranger, or in hotel room.

3. Virgin bride getting seduced on the day before wedding by makeup man. Bride is going for pre wedding facial, pedicure. Beautician had to leave and male helper taking advantage of situation to seduce and fuck virgin bride. Husband happens to peep whole incident.

4. Virgin bride getting seduced on honeymoon night in a resort by helper, massage person while husband is half drunk.

5. Newlywed virgin couples going for honeymoon in car and gets breakdown in remote road. Local person offering help and seducing the bride. Cuckold husband watching his brides virginity taken by low class person.

6. Cuckold boyfriend takes his shy girlfriend who is active in instagram for audition. Some incidents where girlfriend is left alone and seduced slowly. Both are virgins here. Boyfriend voyeur the entire situation from a one side glass-room where audition is happening.

Post your favorite plot. If someone interested to develop, u may comment and develop. Lets create an interesting thread here.
[+] 2 users Like Mohanraj007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
find all the ideas very good, but it is difficult to choose one, so write your story on all the topics one by one.
[+] 1 user Likes Manju roy's post
Like Reply
Pre wedding Photoshoot

Today is the biggest day in my life. Myself kiran getting engaged to love Anjali. I hail from cochin kerala. I am in love with anjali for last 6 years. We met during engineering first year. After so much of effort i proposed Anjali who took almost 6 months to accept my proposal. Though we were in love, Anjali was a shy type and never allowed me to touch her. The maximum i have done is kissing her forehead once. I was also a virgin and so Anjali too. We planned to do it for the first time during our honeymoon. I am a shy type who is scared about everything. Coming back to the story, we got engaged today.

Wedding is planned for next month. Myself and anjali decided to have a save the date photo shoot and video. We were searching for good photographers and saw ads of a small wedding company. I enquired about them and understood that its a small one run by a dad and son. Dad is mohan who is around 55 and son is vinay who is around 20. We liked their albums and decided to go with them.

They planned the photoshoot on the same day of engagement once the party is over so that they can take some pics in engagement costumes also. I decided to have it done in Allappey where there a lot of good places available.

Two days before engagement myself and anjali were discussing about the costumes.

Anjali- Da what do u want me to wear for photoshoot. Mohan uncle asked to take 2 additional costumes also.

Me- i likes frocks and skirts.

Anjali- Thats a good idea

Me- which colors do you have.

Anjali- i have a black, white and red frock. But they seems to be little small as it comes around my mid thighs.

Me(thinking that I haven’t seen her in sexy costumes wanted to see that milky things before marriage)

Anjali is 5.6 with milky white complexion. She looks like tamil actress Priyanka mohan. I am very lucky to get such a gorgeous cute girl with awesome structure and good behavior. She is very conservative so far and i am sure that she is a virgin that she wont allow even her boyfriend to touch her.

I told its fine. Take the white frock and she told okay.

Engagement functions got over by 11 and we started to allappey in car. We all went in 1 car with Mohan. Unfortunately vinay couldnt join due to health issues. So we 3 were there.

Anjali is in the engagement costume which is a saree. I am in jeans and white shirt. We reached allappey by 12.30. We took a small boat for rent and started to a small island where there are no people. Its 45 minutes rowing in boat. We reached the island by 1.15. We had a small bag of our dresses too.

Mohan started arranging the camera and started looking for good spots to take pics. I was looking at Anjali and she is looking gorgeous in saree. I could see the sides of her stomach in the saree. I havent got a chance to see her navel yet but I understood she has tied her saree below navel.

We started posing for some pictures and mohan started taking some casual photos.

Mohan- can u pick anjali around the waste. It will be a nice pose

I tried picking anjali and she seems to be very heavy.

Mohan then asked to change to casual dress. Then I realized a problem. There is no room or closed place for Anjali to change. It was a small island and there are few small trees and plants and bushes which can be used as a cover. But i could see from what is happening on other side of bush. I asked Anjali to change on the other side.
Anjali being a shy type was hesitant. Mohan then told its fine we will go to other side and started walking. Anjali went to the bush for changing.
[+] 5 users Like Mohanraj007's post
Like Reply
Let me know if i want to continue. Will stop if it doesn’t feel good.
Like Reply
nice coninue soon
Like Reply
the story is good please make it longer
Like Reply
please continue ..
Like Reply