Poll: Do you like to take cum on your face or in your mouth?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I love to be submissive to my partner and also like that sticky feeling on my face
50.00%
1 50.00%
No. It's Gross
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many wives/single women have taken their husbands/BFs cum on their face/mouth?
Hello to all the lovely women out here. Women taking cum on their face or inside their mouth has become a norm in the adult movies. I was curious to know how many wives/single women out here have taken their husbands'/BFs cum on their face or inside their mouth? How was the experience? Does it sting on face? Does it feel warm and good on your face? Do you get a submissive feeling towards your man?
Share your experiences here. Expecting genuine replies.
[Image: 79889-cum-on-face.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have done it a lot. Just like how dogs like to mark their territory with their pee, men like to mark their women with their cum. It feels like the same carnal instinct. I love to be marked all over my face Smile
[Image: monstercurves-141115-eva-lovia-sexy-shake-37.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Anuradha D's post
Like Reply
(27-11-2023, 09:21 AM)Anuradha D Wrote: I have done it a lot. Just like how dogs like to mark their territory with their pee, men like to mark their women with their cum. It feels like the same carnal instinct. I love to be marked all over my face Smile

Wow! How does it feel when you take it on your face for the first time? I've convinced my wife to take my load on her face. She hesitated initially but then agreed. We are yet to do it.
Like Reply
(27-11-2023, 06:54 PM)Newbie_Xossiper Wrote: Wow! How does it feel when you take it on your face for the first time? I've convinced my wife to take my load on her face. She hesitated initially but then agreed. We are yet to do it.

i was surprised when my bf sprayed his cum on my face the first time and i winced. felt a bit weird a first but you get used to it.
[Image: monstercurves-141115-eva-lovia-sexy-shake-37.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Anuradha D's post
Like Reply