Incest COMING HOME
COMING HOME

Coming Home

Chapter 1

As I sit here looking out at a rainy day, I think back to all that has happened in the last few years, and in spite of the gloom I have to smile. I have been on a journey that most men never have the opportunity to take. It has been a relatively short but wonderful ride. There is nothing that I regret, not one single thing. Let me explain.

My name is Thomas Jason Cleaver and I am a 25 year old man, still living at home with my mother. I suppose today, kids living with their parents in order to make ends meet, is not a rare occurrence. My case, however, is quite a bit different in that I have an intimate relationship with my mother. We are in love and not the mother/son kind of love... we passed that vanilla form of relationship years ago. We are a couple, and to the outside world our relationship may represent a May/December romance. For the most part we don't really care what the world thinks of us. Still discretion is important, as normal society would never accept who we are. Let me to go back to when I was nineteen to explain how this all happened.

First let me say that my mother, Dawn, is a gorgeous lady, just turning 40, with a womanly maturity that rejects the effects of time. She stands about 5' 8" tall and has strawberry blond hair with crystal blue eyes and weighs about than 140 pounds. She has a perfectly sculptured body that even today, or maybe especially today, will causes men to stare. Her breasts are a bit larger than most women of her size, with a bit of a sexy droop but no sag. She has large nipples and areoles that seem to grow even larger when she is sexually excited. Her skin is creamy white and as smooth as silk.

As for me, I am about 6' tall and weigh in at 180 pounds. I have blond hair, and my mother's blue eyes. Most would say that I would be a catch for any young woman. Yet, when I was 18, no one would have said that about me. I was all of 150 pounds, which is skinny by anyone's standard. I was too skinny to play contact sports in high school, so I ran cross country and was on the track team. To say I was gangly would have been an understatement. I was also not very popular with girls in school, being self-conscious about my weight. To tell the truth I was not all that concerned with girls my age anyway because I had my mother. She was, and still is, the only one woman I was ever interested in.

My mother and I have always been close. She was very young when I was born and as a result was forced by her now deceased parents to marry the father. Her parents had ostracized their daughter after the birth and cut off all communication. My father, who Mom said I was named after, at his insistence, was a loser. He was older and took advantage of my mom. The marriage, which was doomed from the start, lasted but one year. He took off for parts unknown and has never been back, which is fine by me.

Still, it was difficult for Mom to raise me on her own, especially with her parents doing nothing to help. She worked hard and got a college degree at night and became a real estate agent... and a good one... working for a nationally known real estate firm. While not making us rich, the job provided us with most of the comforts of life.

Mom dated some over the years, but she never remarried. She always said I was the only man she wanted in her life. As a result we became very close. Early on, some of the kids teased that I was a "Mommy's boy." Truthfully, while at one point I questioned the label, I never resented it. Most of the time I was proud to be a "Momma's boy."

However, like most boys I did have my rebellious stage. After graduating high school, instead of going to college, I did much of nothing, working in fast food places, gas stations, and for a yard maintenance company. I earned little money and learned nothing of value. I was a bit past nineteen when I saw an ad for the military and stopped by the recruiting station. I told my mother that I was thinking about joining the military. While she was always supportive of me, she was not pleased with my revelation. She had accepted that I would go away to college one day, but never the long term separation that comes with military service. We didn't fight about it, but she let me know that she wasn't pleased.

Joining the military was not a decision I took lightly, and it was a very difficult one. However, in retrospect I think it was the best thing that could have happened to me. There were several reasons for me to consider the military in the first place. At the time the reasons seemed logical. First, in my rebellious stage I wanted to cast off the image that I could not make it on my own. I wanted to become my own man... to become a man. That was important to me, but yet deep inside there was another more important reason... I loved my mother, and not like a normal son loves his mother. I thought that getting away from her would help me separate myself from these feelings. I was, of course, wrong about that, realizing quickly that separation only makes the heart grow fonder.

I had always thought my mother was beautiful, but as I turned of age, I found that I was looking at my mother differently... not as a mother, but as a woman. I would see her around the house dressed in short summer dresses or shorts, or even her favorite fluffy bathrobe, with no makeup, and wonder what she looked like naked. Eventually, I have to admit that I took to spying on her.

You see, my mother had a thing about closed or locked doors, at least inside the house. She said it was a feeling that a closed door closed off communication. She would always leave every door opened just a crack, including the bedroom and bathrooms. I accepted it and would mostly comply with that rule myself unless I was doing something very personal... if you know what I mean. My mom must have known what I was doing as she would always leave me alone at those times.

Her policy of leaving doors open gave me ample opportunity, and maybe the incentive, to indulge in my spying activities. It gave me plenty of ammunition for my frequent masturbatory fantasies as well. I would watch her dressing, slipping on her bra and panties, or fresh out of the shower before she put on her robe. I learned much later that she knew that I was spying and was embarrassed that it had excited her.

My mother and I had always been affectionate and never parted without an innocent kiss on the lips. Sometimes, on special occasions, like her closing on a big home sale, or a birthday, there would be a hug and a kiss that lasted longer than a quick peck. At those times my mother would push me away as soon as she felt the almost inevitable hardening in my pants. Her face would flush but I saw her glance down on more than one occasion. My face would flush as well.

There were special evenings when we would sit on the sofa together watching TV, her wearing her favorite old shirt of mine, and me in my shorts and tee shirt. She seemed to be quite careless about letting the shirt fall open and I could see the creamy swells of her braless breasts. I would sometimes pull her over until she was sitting on my lap, which she strangely allowed. Inevitably I would get excited. Sometimes she would remain there even after I had become erect. She would nuzzle her face into my neck and after a while I would wonder if she had fallen asleep.

The feeling of her warm body pressed to me and the smell of her freshly washed hair would conspire to cause my cock to throb in my shorts. I wasn't sure if she realized that at those special times I would sometimes climax from no more than the feeling of her soft ass on my cock. What wonderful memories those times were for me, and as I learned later, for her as well.

It wasn't until I had enlisted in the military, and was due to leave the next day for boot camp, that I realized how my mother really felt. I was in bed with just my night table light on, lying naked under the sheets, indulging in my favorite activity when my mother, knocked on my closed door, and came into the room. I was embarrassed; as it was pretty obvious from the tent in the sheet that I had an erection as well as what I had been doing. Mom didn't seem to notice as she walked in wearing one of my long sleeve button down shirts and a pair of tiny panties. She sat on the side of the bed. Her eyes were red from crying but she smiled at me.

"I hope you don't mind that I took one of your shirts... it just makes me feel closer to you."

"Of course not," I replied as my face flushed.

"I'm going to miss you," she whispered as she leaned over and placed her cheek on my bare chest.

I could feel the wetness of her tears on my chest. Even that turned me on and made my still hard cock throb. I had tears in my eyes as well and couldn't answer her. In spite of my emotions my erection did not diminish, but in fact continued to throb under the sheet. I wondered if my mother could see it. A moment or two later I knew that she could.

The room grew very quiet and I swear I could hear my heart thumping in my chest. I felt her hand on my bare stomach and I suppressed a gasp. She gently circled her hand, her fingers playing idly in the hair that trailed under the sheet. I held my breath as her circling hand moved lower and lower until it had slipped under the sheet. I was frozen with excitement and, yes, fear. When he hand started to very slowly move, I wondered if it was just my imagination. I knew that she could see me my cock throbbing under the sheet now and there was a wet spot from my pre-cum.

My head was spinning with excitement and embarrassment as I felt her almost scorching had move another inch lower. At any moment she would be able to feel the wetness created by my dripping cock in my pubic hair. I gasped when she moved that inch and I felt her fingers playing in my pre-cum fluid. I let a little moan slip from my lips and I thought I heard her moan as well.

I lay frozen, wondering if I was asleep and it was a wonderful dream. Whether it was or not, I was afraid to move in fear that I would spoil the moment. I was terrified that she would touch me, but even more terrified that she would not. A second later I felt her hand wrap around my throbbing cock. I swear I almost climaxed.

I moaned loudly this time. It was the softest and most sensual touch I had ever felt. Her warm hand gently caressed my cock, slowly circling the head and allowing my dripping fluid to lubricate her palm. It felt as though the head of my cock was encased in a warm velvet glove. She turned her hand this way and that, gently and lightly stimulating the head. My heart was pounding in my chest and all my senses were heightened. I could feel the warmth of her breasts and the rapid beat of her heart though my shirt and hers.

When she began to gently stroke my cock I didn't think I could hold back. But I didn't want it to end either. I didn't want to shoot off like some inexperienced adolescent and ruin this moment. Yet I was inexperienced. Well except for a couple of amazing times that Becky Henderson had jerked me off while sitting on her parent's sofa watching TV. But I was no ladies' man in high school and therefore no real sexual experience. I was, in fact, a virgin.

My mother seemed to sense my excitement and slowed her movement until it was but a gentle squeezing. When the crisis had passed she began again. Her fist came back to the head to coat her palm with my now copious fluids. She twisted her hand around the head until it felt like it would explode. Then she moved back to the shaft again. I am not sure how long this lasted but to my foggy mind it seemed like an eternity of sensual torture. I never wanted it to end, but I was also desperate to climax. I tried desperately to keep my hips from moving, afraid that the added friction would cause me to climax too soon.

Still my mother somehow knew when I could take no more and she would back off. Time and again she did this until I thought I would go mad with desire. Finally, mercifully, she began to stroke me. I could not see her hand on my cock as my view was blocked by her head. I could, however, hear the sound her hand made moving on my now slick cock. She moved faster and faster until it was a sticky and sloppy slapping sound, which I had heard many times when I had done it on my own.

"Oh God," I groaned as my balls pulled tight. I lifted my hips upward as I felt the throbs of orgasm begin. "Ahhhhhheeee," I screamed as my cock pulsed and began to blast my cum up the shaft and then splat on my belly. I did it again and again. She continued to stroke me as my cock spit blast after blast of sperm from my swollen balls. To this day I don't think any climax I had ever experienced had lasted so long or felt so sweet.

My mother continued to stroke me, timing her squeezes with the throbs of my cock, until I was drained. Now I lay exhausted, trying to catch my breath. I was almost afraid to open my eyes, fearing that it might have actually been a wet dream. It was impossible to imagine that my mother had actually jerked me off... had made me climax. I was still in denial when I felt her move away from me. Then she stood and hurried out of my room without a word.

The room was spinning. Had my mother really jerked me off? It had to be a dream I thought. I lifted the sheet to my cum splattered all over my lower stomach and pubic hair. There was even some hanging from the sheet. I fell back on the bed still wondering if it had really happened.

After a few long minutes I slipped out of bed. When I entered the hallway I saw that my mother's door was closed. It might have been the only time in my life that I had seen her door closed. I quietly tiptoed down the hall and pressed my ear to the door. I thought I could hear whimpers coming from inside. I didn't know if she was crying or playing with herself. I wanted desperately to open the door... to run to my mother and hold her in my arms... to thank her for the most amazing thing I had ever felt. Yet I couldn't do it. I couldn't invade her privacy. The last thing I wanted was to embarrass her or worse, make her angry.

Instead I went to the bathroom, masturbated again, and then changed my sheets before going back to bed.

Chapter 2
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The following morning I got up and quietly gather my personal belongings. My mother was going to take me to the recruiting station. I came downstairs and found her in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She was dressed in a terrycloth robe that came down to the middle of her thighs. I went over to her and hugged her from behind, intentionally not pressing my crotch to her ass. She felt so soft and warm. I could smell her sweet shampoo in her hair and knew that she had showered. I started to get an erection but knew that it would not have been good for me to get an erection at this time. She touched my arm and leaned back into me. In spite of everything I got hard. I sighed and pulled away.
I went to the table and sat down, unsure of what to do or say. I couldn't look at her as she walked over and placed two plates of food on the table. We ate with an uncomfortable silence. At this point I was feeling that I had made the biggest mistake of my life by joining the military. My stomach was churning from both regret and the fear of the unknown. But there was nothing I could do to change what I had done.
Finally I said plaintively, "I will be home in a couple of months".
She looked at me and tried to smile. I saw a tear in her eye. She sighed and put her napkin on the table. After a moment she said, "Thomas, I know you have to do what you have to do. I know a mother never wants to let her child go. I am no different and that is selfish."
I started to speak but she silenced me with the raise of her hand.
"I also know you need this. You need to see the world and become your own man. But I am scared. I just want you to be safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."
I suddenly realized how this was going to impact her. She would now be alone. What would she do without me? I wondered. What would I do without her? There was so much I wanted to say but could only say, "I will be safe, I promise. I have applied for an advanced logistic training school. The recruiter said that as long as I pass the tests I will get what I want." It was a weak attempt at trying to calm her fears... and mine.
"That's good," she said, unconvincingly. "You had better get your things so I can take you to the recruiting station."
I couldn't tell if she was angry or sad; probably both.
I got up as my mother stood. She picked up some dishes and placed them in the sink. I hurried over to her and hugged her from behind again. This time she twisted in my arms to face me. When I pulled back and looked at her there were tears in her eyes. I fought back my own.
Then, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I found my lips moving closer and closer to hers. A moment later I moaned deep in my throat as my lips touched hers. This was not a kiss like any other kiss a mother and son would share. My lips pressed into hers and suddenly she moaned and her mouth opened. Now our tongues were touching and I was getting hard again. I didn't try to hide it this time. My mother didn't seem to notice. I grew bold and reached down and placed my hands under the back of her robe and onto her panty covered ass and pulled her to me. She didn't pull my hands away, but moaned instead.
The kiss lasted for several minutes and my head had begun to spin. When I pulled away there was a tent in my jeans. I saw her look down and then she looked up at me and smiled through her tears. My heart melted and I saw a twinkle in her eyes. Then her hand covered the bulge in my pants and we were kissing again.
I had to stop her or risk climaxing in my pants. I pulled away with great reluctance. Then my mother turned away as if she had suddenly turned shy. But I was pretty sure that she didn't want me to see her tears. I snuggled up behind her and pulled her tightly to me. This time I boldly reached around and caressed her breasts, but over her robe. They were soft and supple and I heard her moan quietly. I moaned too as I kissed her neck. She twisted her head out of the way and placed her hands over mine. Then she actually pulled my hands until they were inside her robe.
My knees almost buckled as I felt her soft bare flesh in my hands. It felt like her hard nipples were on fire. I lifted and squeezed her tits and felt the weight and warm softness of them. I moaned and she joined me.
My heart was beating out of my chest but somehow I found my voice and whispered, "I will be home soon." Then I added, "I love you," as I continued to massage her soft breasts.
I couldn't believe my mother was allowing me to take these liberties.
"I love you too, Thomas, and I am so proud of you," she said.
The thought of going AWOL went through my mind and I had not even officially joined the military yet. I suddenly felt this incredible sense of loss.
"We have to go," she said sounding as reluctant as I was to leave.
I pulled my hands from inside her robe and turned her so we could kiss again. When she felt my erection pushing against her stomach she said, "Down boy, or we will be late."
I didn't know what that meant or what we would have done if I didn't have to leave. She drove me to the recruitment station and stopped at the curb. We sat silently for a couple of minutes. I turned and saw her wiping her tears with a tissue. I sighed and leaned over and kissed her. We were on a public street so it had to be quick. Then I stepped out onto the street and waved as she drove away. I fought back my own tears.
Basic training was a bitch... to say the least. But it had a profound affect on me. Not only did I filled out and gain twenty pounds of muscles, but I had learned discipline and a new level of maturity. My attitude about life and myself had changed... I was rapidly becoming a man. I took all the tests and received orders that I had been accepted into "Logistics" school. Logistics' in the military is the movement of men, supplies, and equipment from one place to another. It is critical that men, supplies, and their equipment ended up in the same place at the same time. It wasn't a dangerous job, per se, but if I was assigned to a hostile area there was always danger, no matter what one was doing.

[Image: registered_user@3-0ab55beed2102da2ef6435c9705e50eb.png]
rgjohn

thanks
Like Reply
By the time basic training ended I was incredibly excited about coming home. Mom and I had written to each other almost every day. Often I had to do it secretly in the dark after lights out. In the military they do not allow one to spend time on the computer so it was necessary to communicate the old fashion way... pen and paper. While it was difficult putting my thoughts and feelings down on paper, it was also kind of refreshing. If anything, my mom and I became closer with each passing day. Many times it is more difficult to say things in person then on paper. Still I wrote many a letter that ended up in the garbage. It seemed that my emotions just poured out. I edited the letters in order not to let my mother see how desperately in love I was with her. I found out later that she had done the same and felt the same.
It was a gloomy day when I came out of the terminal. I looked up and down to find my mother. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. I waved. If anything she had gotten even more gorgeous then she had been when I left. As we approached each other she looked at me funny and turned away as if she thought I was waving to someone else. I hurried over to her, took off my hat and said, "Mom."
She looked at me and suddenly gasped. "Oh my God, oh my God, I didn't recognize you." Then she jumped into my open arms.
As we hugged I spun her around in a circle. She seemed much lighter then when I had left, but I realized that I was so much stronger. I had gained thirty pounds of muscle. My blond hair was very short, but my eyes were still as blue as ever.
"I didn't recognize you. I can't believe it's you," she said staring at me with wide eyes. "You're... so... uh... well you were always handsome, but now, my God, you are gorgeous," she gushed.
"Mom, you are embarrassing me," I said with a smile when I saw people staring.
"Well look at you. Look at this gorgeous uniform. Look at your hair," she said as she rubbed the sparse hair on my head.
"They scalped me, but it has grown back a bit," I returned.
"It looks good and so do you. You... you are so... so much... bigger," she said as she pushed me back to look at me. Then she hugged me to her tightly again. "I'm so glad you are home. I missed you so much."
I looked around and realized that we were kind of making a spectacle of ourselves. I wondered if the people looking at us thought we were mother and son or boyfriend and girlfriend. Mom seemed to look even younger then when I had left and I looked older, so I think they were thinking the latter. I was happy to have them think that way.
I threw my duffle bag into the backseat and hopped into the driver's side. As we headed home mom turned in her seat toward me. I saw her short dress hike up on her thighs. She did not pull it down. "It is so good to have you home... if only for a couple weeks," she said.
"The good news is that my logistic training is going to be over at Fort Houston. It is only a couple hours away."
"I suppose that's okay, but I would rather have you here," she said with a little frown. But then she quickly smiled. "I don't want to think about that now."
"I know. I would rather be here too," I said.
"We will work it out," she said and placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed.
I felt my cock start to harden. I chastised myself for thinking sexual thoughts about my mother. There had obviously been no real sex since I had left, with my hand being my only partner. And I had done that plenty of times thinking of her. Just her hand on my thigh kept me hard. I tried to force myself to focus on driving and not her warm hand. I was not successful and stayed hard the entire time.
When we got home it was late. I stowed my gear and then took a shower. Mom was in the living room when I came down. I had on a bathrobe with nothing else under it. I knew it was bold but I was a horny teenager. Mom had two glasses of wine waiting.
"Wine? I'm not twenty-one yet," I said with a smile. I sat close to her.
"I am sure you have had your share of alcohol. A little more won't hurt you," she responded.
My knowledge of alcohol was limited to a few times at parties in high school. I had not drunk much since I left for training as we only gotten one weekend off. I smiled and we toasted and drank our wine quietly.
"I missed you so much," Mom said placing her hand on my robe covered thigh. My cock got hard.
"Me too," I answered. We talked for a while and both had several glasses of wine.
"I suppose you are tired," she said. "You can get to bed."
I think she saw the disappointment on my face.
She said, "I will take a shower and stop in to say goodnight."
With that she leaned over and pressed her lips to mine. I moaned as our tongues met. Her mouth tasted so sweet... a combination of her and the wine. I felt my cock growing hard again.
When my mother pulled away she allowed her hand to accidentally brush my crotch. I closed my eyes and suppressed another moan. When I stood up I swayed a bit. I heard my mother giggle.
"We may have had one too many glasses of wine," she said.
I staggered slightly going up the stairs. When I got to my room, I took off my robe and slipped under the sheet naked. I must have dozed off because I awoke to find my mother sitting on the bed staring at me. My eyes opened wide when I saw that she was wearing a silky see thru top and a tiny pair of panties.
"You have really changed," she said, her gaze running down my strong bare chest. "So many muscles," she added as she reached over and ran her hand across my taught chest muscles. Then she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. My cock, which had grown soft after I dozed off, sprang to attention. I was more than a little surprised, and incredibly excited, when I felt her hand began to travel down my body.
A moan escaped my lips when her hand slid slowly under the sheet, pushing the sheet downward with it. I was now naked all the way to my knees and my hard cock was standing straight and pulsing. A moment later my mom wrapped her hand around my cock.
Mom pulled her lips from mine she stared into my eyes. It looked like she was trying to make a decision. Then her hand squeezed my cock and it throbbed again. She turned and looked down at my cock. I heard a little moan. For a moment she gazed back at me. With a little whimper she bent her head and her lips found my chest. I sucked in my breath as she began to kiss across my chest, stopping to lick and suck my nipples. She moved slowly lower and lower. I was shaking when she reached my hard belly. I wondered if she was going to... to... then I didn't wonder anymore as my mother kissed all the way down to my cock.
I felt her fist tighten around it and then she licked the head.
"Mommmmm," I gasped. She giggled and suddenly I felt her incredible mouth on my cock.
My head was spinning as I realized that my mother had my cock in her mouth. It had to be a dream, but I could see it now... I could see my mother's mouth on my cock. It took super human strength not to climax right then and there. I had dreamed of her having her mouth on my cock since the first time she had masturbated me. In my fantasies we did many more things, but I had dared not think it would be anything more than what she had done to me with her hand. But now my cock was in her mouth.
"Mmmmm," she moaned as she sucked and then licked the head of my cock. Her mouth was incredibly warm and wet. Her hand was wrapped around the base as she slowly jerked me.
"Mom... I... uh..." I gasped in fear of climaxing too soon.
She got the message and pulled away and slowed her hand movement. I could feel her tongue just barely flicking at the dripping opening of my cock head. She was licking off the juice. I shivered, wanting my cock desperately back in her mouth, but I feared that I would climax as soon as that happened. She waited until the time was right before she sucked me in again. I had just enough control not to climax immediately.
I wasn't sure where my mother learned to control a man's cock but she certainly knew how to do it. She kept me on the edge for a long time, teasing my swollen head, licking my shaft and then sucking me. Eventually I couldn't take any more. I wanted to warn her that I was getting close.
"Mom, I'm going to... to... oh God, oh God," I gasped as my cock pulsed. I couldn't stop it this time. "Moooooommmmmm" I warned as I began to reach the point of no return.
I thought she might take the head out of her mouth and let it squirt on my stomach... but she didn't. I heard a guttural moan as my cum spewed into her willing mouth. I couldn't think of anything but the wonderful feeling of climaxing at the hand and mouth of my mother. It was unbelievable that she had taken my cock in her mouth, but it was beyond my comprehension that she would actually swallow my cum.
I shot quite a load into my mother's mouth and she was able to swallow it all. In fact she stayed with my shrinking cock, squeezing and licking the remaining juice from the head, until it was entirely soft. I heard little moans of pleasure from her lips as I collapsed onto the bed. My eyes were closed when I felt my mom lean over me. She gently kissed me on my lips before slipping her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my sperm in her mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, a little salty and a little bitter, but not bad. I moaned in frustration as she kissed me again and then suddenly got up and left the room.
When I looked down there was nothing left for me to clean up... she had swallowed everything. I was not going to let it go at that. I got up, and walked out into the hall naked. I saw that my mother's door was opened a crack. I took that as an invitation. I walked into her room and saw her lying with the sheet over her. Her eyes were closed and her hand was between her legs. I could see it gently moving up and down. I moved slowly over until I was standing above her. She felt my presence and her hand stopped moving. Her eyes opened and she was staring at me. Her gaze moved from my face down my chest to my now hard cock.
I wanted to see her naked too. I reached down and gently pulled the sheet from her body. Her hands fell away from her pussy as if she didn't want me to know what she had been doing.
I gasped as I stared down at my naked mother. She was even more beautiful then I had remembered. Her skin was so smooth and blemish free. Her breasts were swollen mounds of pure white flesh with pink nipples perched on top. My eyes trailed down her stomach and I could see he belly moving up and down almost erratically with her excited breathing. I was surprised to see that her pubic mound was smooth and hairless. I could feel my cock throbbing again as I stared at her gorgeous pussy. I could see the swollen inner lips, crinkled and fleshy, as they protruded from the smooth outer. Juice glistened from the lips.
As I stood staring at her, my cock throbbed so much that it almost hurt. It stood proudly in front of me, throbbing and pulsing with my pre-cum bubbling from the opening. I saw my mother's eyes on it, staring, watching it move up and down with my excited heartbeat.
Gathering up my courage I moved over and crawled onto the bed. My mother put her hands over her pussy as if to hide it. I moved between her legs and knelt. I reached down and gently grasped her hands and pulled them aside. She resisted for a second but allowed me to see her pussy again. I wanted to fuck her, but was uncertain if she would allow that. I didn't want to take the chance of spoiling our moment. I suddenly knew what I had to do and hoped that my mother would not stop me. I had never used my mouth on a pussy, but I had dreamt about it a million times.
When I reached for her thighs she gasped and her hands caught my wrists. She said, "You can't... we can't."
I whispered, "Shhhh. Let me do what you just did."
I heard an intake of breath as she still held my wrist. Yet there was little strength in her attempt to keep me from pushing her legs apart, so I did it. I slowly pushed her legs to the side until she was spread wide in front of me. When I looked up at her she moved her head to the side, her eyes avoiding mine. Her face was flushed and beautiful. I moved lower until I was lying on the bed with my head above her pussy.
"Thomas, no... this is... this is wrong," my mother whispered.
It was a whisper and barely audible. It wasn't convincing so I acted as if I hadn't heard her and moved closer. I could smell her excitement now and that made my cock twitch. Her hands still held my wrists as my tongue touched her skin. I heard her gasp. I was surprised at how smooth and soft her mound felt. I circled my tongue across her now quivering flesh, moving gently lower. The tip of my tongue drew a line down one smooth and swollen outer lip and then back up. I moved to the other and did the same. I could now hear little whimpers coming from my mother's lips and it gave me the courage to keep going.
I freed my wrists easily and then used my hands to open her legs even wider, giving me more room. I moved back and stared at my mother's pussy. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. It was perfectly shaped and perfectly smooth. The greatest painter could not have painted a more perfect sexual organ. I kissed one thigh and then the other, teasing her and me by delaying my ultimate goal.
"Thomas, please," my mother whispered.
I didn't know if she meant please stop or please go on. I took it as the latter. I reached for her outer lips with fingers and gently pulled them open. I gasped when I saw her swollen clit pop out. The hood had slipped off and it was throbbing in all its glory. I wanted to touch it, but waited. I moved my head down and gently touched her swollen inner lips with my tongue. I licked up one side and down the other, feeling my mother tremble. Then, almost without warning, I plunged my tongue into her juice filled opening.
"Ahhhhh, Thomas," she screamed. Her hips lifted from the bed and her legs flew up to wrap around my head. I was suddenly smothered in her wet and warm pussy flesh. I loved it. I moved my tongue in and out and heard screams coming from far away. I realized, as her strong thighs clamped onto my head, that she was climaxing. Juice gushed from her opening and I struggled to drink it all. I was surprised that her juice tasted sweet and better than I had ever imagined. I swallowed and searched deep inside her for more.
I was not sure she had finished her first climax when I moved up and began to gently flick her clit with my tongue. She moaned and screamed again as her thighs clamped even tighter to my head. I could barely move, even if I wanted to. I allowed her to climax on my tongue over and over and did my best to drink all she had to offer.
I am not sure how long I continued to lick her or how many climaxes she had, but it was quite some time before her thighs released my head. When I looked up it appeared that she was asleep. Then I realized that she must have passed out. At first I was a bit worried, but then I saw her chest moving up and down rhythmically and knew that she was fine. I stood and looked at her naked body one last time before I pulled the sheet up over her. I went back to my room and masturbated.
Idea Idea 

Chapter 3

thanks
Like Reply
Prepare large plastic bags. It is better not to use your grandmother's method of tying pillows in knots made of old sheets, because it will not protect from dust and dirt and will add to your subsequent problems with the need to clean and transport moving with https://expomovers.com/.
Like Reply
The following morning I came downstairs rather sheepishly. I wasn't sure what to expect. While I had loved what had happened I was nonetheless embarrassed. When I saw my mother I knew that she must have been feeling the same way.
"Good morning," I said as I sat down at the table.
"Good morning," she said without turning around.
Mom had fixed scrambled eggs and bacon. Coffee was brewing in the coffee maker on the counter and the kitchen smelled so good. It smelled like home.
I picked up the morning paper and pretended to read. With the paper in front of me I peered over the top and watched my mother moving around the kitchen. She had on her white tennis outfit and was going to play with her girlfriends this morning. She said she was going to cancel, but it was a tournament. I insisted that she go. I stared at her legs as she moved and could see how playing tennis had shaped her thighs nicely. I felt my face flush as I remembered those thighs clamped around my head as I ate her pussy last night. I felt myself getting hard.
She turned around and I lowered my eyes quickly.
"Are you sure about me playing tennis?" she asked again.
"Yes. I want you to go."
"What are you going to do?"
"I think I will just veg out today."
"Okay. Maybe we can go out tonight."
"I would like that."
"When I get home we need to have a talk," she said.
I swallowed hard, suddenly worried about what that conversation was going to be about. I was pretty sure I knew the topic. "Uh... okay," I mumbled trying to hide myself behind the paper again.
Mom only gave me a quick kiss on the lips when she left. That did not bode well for the conversation later.
I busied myself around the house, cleaning the garage and washing Mom's car. She had been picked up by one of her girlfriends and taken to the club. I could not stop thinking about what had happened last night or what Mom wanted to talk to me about later. I was a nervous wreck when she finally came home.
"Thanks for cleaning the garage and washing my car," she said.
"You're welcome." Then she left me without a word. I was even more worried now. I was petrified that she would stop what we were doing. My soul would be crushed if that is what she was going to do.
I was in the bedroom, on the bed wearing a pair of shorts and no top when she came in. I was pretending to be reading when she came in. I tried to remain calm, but my heart was pounding like a jackhammer in my chest. I had read the same paragraph ten times and still didn't know what it was about.
Mom had on her robe and was drying her hair with a towel. She looked gorgeous even without makeup and her hair frizzy and wet. She sat down on my bed and curled her legs under her. I glanced down and saw quite a way up her thighs. I felt myself getting excited and saw her pull the bottom of the robe down. My heart sank.
"Thomas," she said, gently laying her hand on my thigh, "I think you know what we did... what I did to you and allowed you to do to me... was very wrong."
I swallowed and said, "I know, I'm sorry." But I wasn't.
"There is nothing for you to be sorry about. I am the adult here and I am the one that should be sorry. I allowed my hormones to get control of me. Unfortunately I am at an age where my hormones seem to be running wild. I spoke with my doctor and she said it is normal for a woman in her thirties."
I nodded, wondering where this conversation was going.
She sighed and said, "Although the doctor said sexual desire at my age is healthy and normal, it is NOT normal what I have allowed us to do." She paused before adding, "It is difficult, but I have to find a way to control my libido."
Hell, my libido was raging too. Buy since I really didn't know what to say, I kept my mouth shut.
"It's just that... well we have always been so close and I have sometimes forgotten that you are my son. I also have to admit that I have often been lonely, especially after you left. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I... I... masturbate often. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be enough."
I saw her face flush and I know that mine did as well.
"Maybe I should be dating someone," she said unconvincingly.
"No!" I almost shouted and then regretted my outburst.
I saw a quick smile before she turned serious again. "I don't want to do that, since it always seems to cause such complications with my girlfriends who are single. But I don't want another man... at least not now," she said pensively.
I felt a moment of relief. I wanted so bad to be her man. While I was gone I thought about nothing but her. My mind was totally preoccupied with the vision of her, with the feel of her skin, with the feel of her mouth on me, her kisses and every touch we had shared. My inattention to what I was going got me into a lot of trouble with the drill sergeants and I spent a lot of time on KP. But it was worth it.

thanks
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply