Misc. Erotica Innocent Amma got tricked and seduced by cunning swamiji and his disciples
Bug 
Hello everyone this is Mortal back with an amazing idea.

Guys few years back I came across this story titled " Innocent mom became Swamiji's slave". I really liked the essence and main theme of this story. But unfortunately this story didn't do that well in building character and making it erotic. I will be honest, After all these i still believe that idea of this story was great. just that Author didn't put enough effort to make it amazing. Most importantly this story was left incomplete which really hurt my expectations.

This story is written by "KumarKutti".

so now after writing few stories i want to rewrite this story and modify it according to my taste. 

so i really want to do you guys are excited and want me to write this story. 

There is a poll down below. So, do vote if you want me to rewrite this story or just scrap this plan.

Most importantly i want few genuine suggestions from you guys. You can give suggestion from changing the title to story line anything.
[+] 2 users Like Mortalbeast's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I think this type of stories has the potential to become one of the greatest erotica ever.

But most Writer start with an innocent character and make them slut. It just doesn’t feel right. I better approach will be to keep those character as innocent as possible make a shrewd character exploit their innocence.
[+] 1 user Likes Luck by chance's post
Like Reply
Rewrite it with your concepts
Like Reply