Poll: Good or not good
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
100.00%
1 100.00%
Not Good
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Delhi, NCR Male for girls to fulfill needs and fantasies
Hello sexy girls, females and couples

We all know that we have sex desires, fantasies and naughty or dirty things in minds to do atleast once in life, which is comparatively easy to fulfill for boys in comparison of girls. So cheerup now girls, as i also want to enjoy the sex with different people so we can together have the real fun and you can fulfill all your needs and dark and naughty or dirty fantasies, just by contacting me.

I also know that main problem is regarding privacy and safety; so i want to assure you that even our talk would be safe because safety is quite a concern for me too. Because of the same reason i am not posting any pic. I am doing job so please make it simple and open so that we can plan as per our schedule.

Message me and then we can discuss and plan about the meeting or something special you want ;;)

I am open with every girl, bhabhi or female; just meet and get what you want, the way you want. So hurry up what are you waiting for.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi
Please post your suggestions or anything you need me to add on this so that I can give you the best you are looking for.
Also feel open and free to send me whatever you like.
Like Reply
Hi we are couple from Delhi looking for threesome
Like Reply
(18-03-2019, 08:58 PM)kunal002 Wrote: Hi we are couple from Delhi looking for threesome

Hello Kunal,

R u married or gf -bf, and age of you guys?
Do u have any nasty or naughty fantasy then u can share here so that our readers can also enjoy, if you want else u can send me private msg as well.
We can meet at ur place if u like or we can discuss abt it.
If you like then u can share ur pics in thread or send me privately.

We can have discussion to meet and fulfill ur fantasies earliest.
Like Reply
(19-03-2019, 05:14 PM)Baddestbuddy Wrote: Hello Kunal,

R u married or gf -bf, and age of you guys?
Do u have any nasty or naughty fantasy then u can share here so that our readers can also enjoy, if you want else u can send me private msg as well.
We can meet at ur place if u like or we can discuss abt it.
If you like then u can share ur pics in thread or send me privately.

We can have discussion to meet and fulfill ur fantasies earliest.
Hi baddestbuddy 
I am married my age is 31 and my wife age is 29 we are pretty open minded people want to enjoy everything also we want complete discretion on this matter I want to meet you first personally if you satisfy our criteria then we can move forward also I want complete discretion about this we will be the place and time.
Like Reply
Hello Kunal

Let's do one thing we all three meet together. I share my email id and we can discuss regarding time and place on that.
Message me on it:
baddestbuddy07;
Like Reply
No man first I will meet you after if everything is fine we can all three meet up
Like Reply
reported for posting in wrong section
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 08:53 AM)kunal002 Wrote: No man first I will meet you after if everything is fine we can all three meet up

Hello Kunal

That's fine, just message me on my id and we can decide the place and date.
Like Reply
(20-03-2019, 11:09 AM)johnnyboy Wrote: reported for posting in wrong section

Hello Johnyboy

I didn't get what you are trying to say.

What's wrong about this section. How my post is in wrong section?
Like Reply