Adultery A Promiscuous Dare! by YLTS
A Promiscuous Dare!

Part-1

"Really? you guys are into Latex? since when??", Mona's face flaunted alarm and was clearly visible how much appalled she was.

"Yes, of course Mona. Rajat likes to try some kinky stuff since we got married. But, you know it already, don’t you?", replied a smiley-faced Linny.

"Yaar, common now! We've been friends since kindergarten. And you never mentioned this development in your sex life. How could you leave this untold all this time when we confide everything between us?", Mona was flustered and sounded annoyed at her best friend.

"Sorry my sweetie, it’s my bad for sure, maybe I missed to tell this to you specifically or possibly I thought you'd already know how it is with Rajat, chooo choorry my baby", Linny came forward and hugged her dear friend tight, as if pacifying her.

"Yah yah, your balm won't work on me today, okay. I think you should be punished severely!", the change of Mona's voice brought an immediate shudder on Linny’s spine and she felt a wicked trickle igniting impulsively somewhere deep inside her groin.

"OH-NO! Am I to be punished today? Oh-God!", Linny failed to suppress her whimper.

"Hmmm...let's see. I am thinking of what all ways I should handle you kitty-kat. You just wait…you will spill everything to me in no time", Mona purred into Linny's ear making her friend ticklish instantly.

"OH-GOD!", another audible whimper left Linny's lips as Mona’s hands squeezed her naval while her lips and wet tongue pecked her friend’s earlobe making her hornier than she already was.

==================###==================###==================

Linny and Mona were best buddies through their lives and closer than siblings. Since the day they met as kids, both became inseparable. They went to the same college, made the same friends, went to Australia for higher studies and returned to settle back in Bhubaneswar with jobs secured in Banks with offices that were close to each other. During their younger times, both their parents were increasingly concerned of their girls moving into a kind of monotonous relationship rather making boyfriends or thinking of marrying. It became more prominent when Linny and Mona continued to be single till their early thirties. Despite getting continuous pressure from both families, both girls stood their ground on marriage of their own choice.

All such concerns dissolved when they respectively settled on their jobs and decided to marry. Their spouses worked in different fields than Banking sector. Mona's husband was a US returned Architect with own firm and Linny's husband ran a chain of Auto Service centers as he was a mechanic by profession.

Running down through few more years, both friends had two children each. Mona gave birth to her younger child four years earlier and Linny had her second baby just a year back, and concomitant to the matter that came forth on this day. 

Both Mona and Linny were now happily married, well settled in their lives and continued to extend their closely-knit relationship to their spouses and children making them more like one big family. They went to holidays together, accompanied by children and without them as well. 

It was during past year, after Linny delivered her second baby when Rajat, Linny’s husband decided to buy a property and presented the idea to Mona and Desmond. It was a well-timed and thought-after decision that Mona-Desmond couple also decided to settle up. In a short while, both families bought their own respective houses in an upscale villa compound that was located at the outskirts of the city but within travelling range to both their work places. One of the main attractions that both Linny and Mona found exciting was, both their units situated at one corner of the villa compound where they had backyards that were large enough and it also overlooked to thick forest that had a nice walking trail towards a nearby lake. And, as the lake was connected from a far situated river, it ensured clear water all times. Considering the large space of backyards, both families combined both and kept a pool in Linny and Rajat’s backyard and a net outdoor gathering and barbeque area in Mona and Desmond’s backyard that they shared as one. Best part of their backyard and the lake was, through Linny’s side, next to the pool, it opened through the thicket and opened to the lake with a beautiful view and space for the kids and adults to enjoy the lake water.

There was only one other villa that had such direct access which was located to the extreme other side of the lake which in fact, gave both their families a complete isolation of their privacy. To make it better, Rajat constructed a three-room cabin right where the forest finished up consisting a tiny living room with refrigerator and small stove, with other two rooms assigned for boys and girls of the house to use that had small cots in place. Usually during weekends, both families joined for a relaxing drink and swim at the lake and on daily basis both Linny and Mona used to run through the walking trail in case in case if they didn’t spend time at the gym. As they had the combined backyards to their disposal, kids enjoyed playing and adults conducted small family gatherings and parties that it soon became a favorite spot for them and their extended families to relax.

Life went on...Rajat, Desmond, Children, Parents...both Linny and Mona became content with what life presented to them and lived a happy life.

Except one thing....

Linny and Mona had a secret...

A secret that none of their spouses, parents, and not even any of their closest friends ever knew…

A carnal secret…

Linny and Mona were sexual partners in real life!

They were and considered each other to be of one soul and two bodies.

There was nothing in the whole world that both didn't know about each other.

They were physically and emotionally tied to each other.

Though both women shared such intimacy, they carefully ensured the lives with their respective partners were also kept to be equally intimate and loyal. It never occurred to both of them that they were cheating their husbands while they had quickies between office hours or during spicy weekends away from families. It was more of a physical bonding that both respected and detached their emotional relationship to extend respective privacies and yet be close enough.

Though Desmond and Rajat had their doubts during the initial period of their marriages, as time went on, they also realized the fact that Linny and Mona were actually good friends who took care of their families with the same level of intimacy they cared for each other. There was no sidelining, there was no jealousy, there was no enmity, there was no unhealthiness...They were friends for life.

This was how both the two husbands interpreted their respective wife's relationship towards her best friend.

Only Linny and Mona knew where and how they stood in their reality.

They shared everything.

From their first crush, thru their puberty, thru their fights, thru their friends, thru their college, thru their parents, thru their jobs, thru their marriage, and continued through their children and life and sex as such. 

Except they concealed their first physical relationship between themselves. Mona and Linny never discussed their first intercourse…as they both avoided brining that topic to table. However, both shared the love and affection to each other and kept it a secret to elseworld and enjoyed their bodily hunger as and when they were able to create occasions for themselves...in dormitory...at office...at home...at mall toilets...at hotels…in their own bedrooms...wherever they were able to locate an exciting opportunity.

They used to plan their own private getaways in European and Asian destinations for few days to satisfy their desires and live their reality for those moments.

They adventured!

They explored!

They lived!

It was due to this reason that Mona was shocked and surprised when Linny blurted by announcing that kink aspect in her sex life started with her husband Rajat. She never heard Linny saying her anything about such topic till that day…and it angered her.

"Ooouw…slooow…Mona-aah", Linny pushed her friend's head away from her vagina that was being admonished by an angered Mona.

"You keep quiet...I am just starting", Mona growled and reverted to twist her friend's vaginal labials by curling the soft rubbery petals inside her salivated mouth.

"OH GOD! I came twice! I can't take it anymore...Ooh! Moo-Monaa-aah-stopp!", Linny's hips shuddered and recoiled against the bed as she came for a third time to Mona who was adamant to teach a good lesson to her friend.

"Slow-slow-Mona-please-ooh-god!", Linny winced with pain when she felt her friend pushing the dildo into her anal opening with force. There was no option other than crying out for mercy as she knew the fault was hers.

"Keep still...I am not going to let it go! It took you three months to tell me about this!", Mona seethed as she licked furiously on Linnny's clit rather than making it mellow and pleasurable. While performing forceful ministrations on her friend’s pleasure cove, Mona's mind meandered over the shocking news that her friend blurted to her earlier that day.

Linny’s husband Rajat used to visit foreign countries for business trips to market his franchise to auto-companies for obtaining their servicing partnerships or that was what he explained to them. As per Linny’s earlier explanation, Rajat returned from a European trip three months earlier and commenced the setting of Latex and Rubber sex to their private life. During this timeline, she missed to inform Mona about this new development.

On the other side of the fence, Desmond has been a caring father to their children, with their sex life not being that great yet reasonably accepted by Mona. He was a gentle lover with occasional love-sessions that kept her content to outside world but not to her happiness and content. Yet, there was emotional and physical collaboration between her and Desmond that gave her enough room to be happy in her life as it also gave ample room to continue her closeness with Linny. Desmond was neither an adventurer in their private life nor he engaged in anal or oral sex except satisfying her with normal sex and once in a blue moon fingering her anal region which in turn gave her a lot of room to explore such excitement with her friend Linny. 

Mona was always aware of a funny vibe that came from Desmond throughout their marriage…she felt that he was keeping something away from her…but she was never able to get through that feeling as she held a dark secret from him too! Her gut nudged her about this feeling…always in the back of her head…

While Rajat, Linnny's husband was a dominant lover who brought lots of experiments to their sex-life. He travelled and worked in many places within India, especially to rural areas where he opened workshops, with occasional international travel as well. Since they got married, he used to push Linny to partake in many sleazy activities such as Roleplays, Submissiveness, Rope and Bondage, Outdoor actions, and even introduced Linny to anal sex as well. Each time when Linny explained her new adventure with Rajat to her friend, Mona's mind always wondered how she would react if Desmond had such kinks...and while being alone, or after sex with Desmond and fingering herself to orgasm, her imagination ran wild by bringing images of herself engaging with her friend’s husband in many such sex plays. It excited her! At many occasions, Mona used to tease Rajat without her husband and Linny noticing what she was upto…and almost every occasion resulted harmless flirting, except one incident that she wanted to forget deliberately…it was once that she was drunk and gave up being a model wife and almost allowed herself to Rajat…she tried her best to forget it as and when her brain brought forth that incident. Most importantly, Mona had the rationale to leave such thoughts into some deepest corner of head because they had beautiful families with happy lives and she used such dirty fantasies during her love-making sessions with Desmond rather than dwelling or meddling in reality.

Both friends were happy and content (that was what Mona thought…till that night!)

"Ooouwch! Easy Mona, it's painful", Linny yelped and tried to wiggle out of her friend's clutches and whimpered as she failed to escape. Mona held her friend's hips using her right hand and with left, she tugged and shoved the rubber dildo in and out of Linny’s tight anal burrow.

"It's my right Linny...keep quiet", Mona hissed at Linny making her silent immediately, and smiled at the silent protests and low whimpers rising from her friend.

"Ouuff...umm...mm…oh", Linny felt the burning sensation of another impending orgasm inside her treasure-hole as Mona's mouth closed and clamped her vaginal folds. Her clit was being punished by her friend as well. She knew the end was near and geared up to release the waves of sensual pleasure.

"Take this now", Mona murmured and made one final thrust with the dildo into Linny's asshole and at the same time released the hold on her hips and rammed two fingers of her free hand into her friend's vagina…a move that was missed by Linny!

"Ooh-fffuuck...stooopp...please…Mona!", Linny squealed loudly and begged to let go of her super sensitive clit that Mona was flicking hard to punish it again and again. She felt her vaginal and rectal pits being destroyed from the explosive orgasm. 

At the same time, a wave of relaxing pleasure calmed her as she knew the well-deserved punishment was being delivered by her friend…she took it all in…it was well-meant between lovers…she was content to have her best friend punishing her for her folly…a tear of happiness dropped out from Linny’s eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part-2

Later…

"So, go ahead and explain then Linny...why didn't you tell me about this new development till now? There isn’t a single incident in our lives that we haven't shared each other. We discuss sex, orgasms, issues, Des, Rajat, kids, parents and all the sentiments of what happened or are happening with us. But...but I can't understand why you didn't tell me about this before!", Mona looked at her friend who laid next to her exhausted and still jerking mildly from the orgasm she just had. 

Linny looked down to her belly where Mona rested her head and saw her watching her with scrutinizing eyes. 

"I don't know why I didn't tell you. I am sorry darling...so sorry that I don't have any excuse", Linny's voice held sincere remorse.

"Well, in that case, spill...I need the full story...Don't you dare to leave out even a single point!"

"Okay-ok-yaar", Linny moved a bit to get a bit of water. She felt dried out and dead after what her friend did to her. She walked uneasily from pain.

"You were too hard on me. I can’t feel my asshole…feels like it has been burned inside", Linny complained as she took few gulps of the beer in hand.

"Sorry", Mona went ahead and hugged and squeezed Linny’s breasts from behind caringly and kissed her neck in slow and sensual manner.

"I deserve it, I know...It never occurred to me why I didn't tell you sooner Mona. Sorry my sweet darling", Linny leaned backwards to her friend's naked and sweaty body. She felt the warmth spreading each their bodies spontaneously. 

"It's just that Rajat came back from his Europe trip and started modifying one of the upper floor rooms into his 'Dungeon', as he calls it. I have been there a few times and only when he calls me there, I never felt the need to explore it myself. I think that's probably why I missed to tell you"

Mona pouted her lips showing mock irritation.

"Sorry my dear", Linny turned and kissed Mona's pouted lips to ensure the heavy lid that contained the hard feelings between them got cleared.

"It's alright Linny...I am sorry too for pushing it too far. I didn't need to show it on you like this...I won't repeat it again, okay", Mona kissed her friend back and squeezed her buttocks by pressing her middle finger over Linny’s battered anal ring.

"Linny, show me first and tell me everything!", Mona smiled with excitement and nudged her friend.

"Of course, sweety...come", Linny walked and took her friend out of the bedroom.

"Leave it there Mona”, Linny asked her friend to keep the dildo on bed while walking her out to Rajat’s dungeon, and she continued, “I think you forgot…all our four kids are at my parent's house for the long weekend. Rajat told me that he will come home late today because he planned something BIG tonight and asked me to check his dungeon room for something he kept there to read and be prepared. We have this whole house for ourselves darling! Let's totally be ourselves yaa Mona", Linny nodded back to Mona who was about to carry her leggings. 

"Oukay then…you slutty girl...let's be free!", Mona giggled and jumped making her voluptuously rounded breasts to juggle that made her friend laugh. 

Linny climbed upstairs and Mona followed her naked friend while prodding Linny's ass-cheeks. They reached the corner of the first floor and Linny pressed a small button on the top of its threshold that made the door open. As it opened, Mona saw a wall that seemed like a dead-end. Instead, it was another door that was painted in the same color of the wall to make it disguised for anyone who didn’t know about the door or the room that remained at that corner. 

Linny opened the second door and welcomed her friend inside.

They stood inside a tiny corridor type of room that once again looked like a dead end.

Mona was in surprise when she found Linny turning another knob to a concealed door opening further from the tiny room where they stood. She admired and agreed with Linny on Rajat’s thoughtfulness as he cleverly kept their kink room hidden away from kids or any prying eyes.

Linny pulled Mona’s hand that made her step forward.

"Oh-God!", Mona exclaimed as Linny switched on the light. Mona whistled as she entered.

"What the hell!", Mona’s throat dried out of words as she got overwhelmed with the objects that were spread inside the room. It wasn’t a small or medium sized room…it was larger than their master bedroom…huge…and the whole room was occupied…packed…filled! Both friends stood naked, with one of them transfixed and other not so amused over the stuff that were organized inside. Mona struggled and miserably failed to swallow it all in. Even when Linny nudged her naval to tickle, she didn't feel the slight pain.

"Oh My God! This is the first time for me without Rajat...But, what the hell is all this…oh-gosh!", exclaimed Linny and her voice brought Mona back to earth.

"What in devil’s name is all this Linny???", Mona was in shock and Linny saw that her friend was appalled enough to find adequate words to describe her disbelief. 

"Looks like exact replica of the sex shops that we saw last time when we were in Budapest! Doesn't it? OH-SHITT!", Mona was excited beyond her wildest imagination. Though she didn't open her mouth when they visited Hungary and spent three nights sightseeing and partying, Linny had noticed the enthusiasm and elevation in Mona's behavior during their love making sessions after each time they visited kinky shops and pubs.

"It's alright Mona...relax...even I have no clue what the hell all this is! Actually, this is the third time that I am in this room since he converted it!", Linny was equally surprised as Mona because Rajat introduced her to a few things previously, and though she felt thrilled at first, later when he kept on and on asking her to explore more variety, she kept the momentum only for his sake. She wasn’t interested in such eccentric sexual explorations. However, as she knew well about her husband’s inhibitions, she did not expect it to be of such extent to fill an entire room with kinky things. She was least bothered about the money that he would’ve spent to buy all things that was spread in the room.

Because, Linny had a secret by her own! A dark, devilish secret that she didn’t want Mona and her husband to find out!!

On the other hand, Mona's vagina pulsed and creamed simultaneously, matching her eyes that flew from one to other equipment that was displayed in the large room. There were numerous wall sized mirrors that created a dark and erotic visual appeal. It was her secret wish to return back to Budapest or Prague to explore those city-nights to the fullest rather than drinking and partying. As she knew Linny tagged with her only due to her pestering, she was content and happy that they at least visited such places once in their lifetime. But she always wanted more…

But right then, Mona felt exultant! 

Since the moment she entered the special room, she felt she reached her own home!!

"Have mercy on me Jesus", Mona muttered her prayer silently as she stood transfixed. It was a room filled with various sex toys and many types of equipment that left nothing to imagination for both ladies who stood frozen to core. Despite their surprised shock, both of them felt familiar wetness secreting from their nether holes. It was an undeniable response from both their respective bodies. 

Both Mona and Linny took a detailed inventory of what was inside the dungeon.

A black colored bed that seemed to be wider than a king-sized one…a bed that took the center stage inside the dungeon…it seemed to be made of plastic. It was a water bed – large enough for more than three of four people…that huge!

The bed was pitch-black-color and made of rubber or plastic!

It was kept elevated on a small podium that stood at half-a-foot height above the floor!

There were handcuffs placed on four ends of the bed! They were black too!

"What is this?"  Mona's eyes were wide in disbelief while looking at the odd bed.

"He used oil last time when we did it here", Linny replied smiling. But she found her friend was not listening as Mona's attention was already on something else. Mona was gawking at something hanging from the ceiling.

It was a Swing! 

It was Black!

On it’s side, Mona noticed a pair of padded wrist cuffs hanging from the roof.

It was Black as well!

Next to it was a sort of the bench that seemed to be upside down to Mona's eyes and she tried to guess it’s purpose. A wild smile spread through her face when she saw Linny looking at her with apprehension on the possible purposes of the bench.

It was a whipping bench!

It was Black too!

Then her gaze reached back to the center stage where the huge black bed took her breath away. It’s unusually large size made her think why Rajat got such large mattress just to have sex. Even if it was to have some kinky stuff, Mona failed to bring some rationale to have such a huge bed. Yet, it was the material and the color that captured Mona's brain cells. On it’s four sides, there were gaps aligned to the mattress whose purpose she failed to guess correctly. "Possibly for the oil to fall through", Mona smirked as she imagined how it could work.

Further next to the large bed, placed to it’s side, stood a sort of gymnastics frame with a large board that was covered with soft-rubber and it was kept elevated to mid-air at somewhere above their hip-height. It looked like a table without it’s legs. Mona looked at Linny with her eyebrows curved to raise the obvious question.

"I have no idea what this is…trust me! Except the bed and that bench, I never saw any of these things till now", exclaimed Linny.

"Still you didn't tell me", reminded Mona with a teasing laugh.

"Yaar, common...stop it", Linny snapped.

"Okay ok. But, seriously Linny, what is all this?"

“I have no clue”, Linny answer was more like a monologue and she made a note to ask Rajat how much money he spent for this craziness. When she looked at Mona, she saw her attention was already diverted to another apparition that got her curiosity as well. It looked like another type of gym equipment with hanging bars and a wide wooden board below with clamps and bolts. All over the metal bars were holes as if some other equipment was added on to it. Both women stood perplexed in wonder to guess the actual purpose of such weird equipment...for sex!

Linny was already exasperated and with all the things that was inside the room, as she knew it was only a matter of time that Rajat would make her participate in all his craziness using these equipment. In addition, she was so sure that he was going to hurt her bad…she never liked forceful sex…no toys…no external stimuli…she was very much content to engage in simple, missionary, short-timed activity. That was how she wanted her sex-life to be…but what she underwent in her marriage was absolutely opposite of what she wanted!

"All I want is normal sex for fuck-sake", Linny murmured silently. It pinched her head that she was taking care of “normal-sex” already with someone that both her best friend and her husband didn’t knew. She deliberately took the effort to remove this specific thought as she knew very well that she was cheating herself. 

"Look at this Linny!", Mona pulled her friend's elbow to show her yet another apparatus. 

Next to them, kept on the floor was a small piston type contraption with a dildo fixed at it’s center. It was a self-remote-operated vibrator machine.

Near to the vibrator machine was a medium sized open table with four or five racks containing many items. Mona got so curious that she sat on the floor to check. She found couple of elastic ropes, two handcuffs, two ankle cuffs, a special kind of hanging cuffs with bar that spread the cuffs, a kind of dog leash with neck collar, a thread with many medium sized beads connected, few cute looking anal plugs, and another plug with a kind of fox tail attached, two mouth gag balls, one whip that looked sharp and mean and another whip with multiple threads, a handful of creams and lubricants that was meant for men stamina and for women there were gels specific for anal play, and a tiny plastic cage that she couldn't understand what it was meant for. 

"OH-MY-GOD!", exclaimed Mona.

"I saw some of these pieces when I came here last time but didn't see all the rest. What the hell is he thinking??", Linny’s face showed her exasperation when she saw the enormity of sex toys and equipment inside the room that her husband created.

"Yaar Linny, what I don't understand is - why is he doing all this? Is to have some kind of imaginative sex with you? Or is he mentally unstable or what??", though she asked such questions, Mona was too embarrassed to admit that she was desperate to try some kinky stuff herself.

"You know it already, right Mona? Since our marriage, I have told you so many times how his twisted mind works. Rajat has many such ideas, whenever he visits some places and returns home, immediately he wants me to replicate things that he saw.I had no idea that he was such a person when we got married – if I knew then, you know who would’ve been his wife! 

Mona cringed at her friend’s remark.

Linny continued without giving much attention to her friend’s face, “Rajat was gentleman enough to tell me that, if I don't entertain some heavy sex in our life, he would stray out of our marriage. And, of course I agreed to it then because we were young and I never imagined how far and how much sex he needed. But none of those explains this!", she exclaimed and looked at the entire room with increased exasperation.

"But Linny, trust me when I am telling you, I think this time, he has gone too far with this. Honestly, it's better to start counselling or something like that", Mona sounded equally exasperated at her friend's predicament as she contained her real emotion inside but her pussy was giving her away…she sensed moist heat creeping all around her groin. Deep inside her head, Linny’s statements echoed “if I knew before marriage, who would have been his wife”, Mona gulped as her cunt rooted right there with a huge dollop of pre-cum.

"Oh no, it's not like that Mona. I told you many times in the past when he made me do some nasty things outdoors and in few public places. Though it sounds nasty, in reality the thrill of doing such things is really something that I can't explain to you. You have to experience it to understand what I am saying".

"Okay ok, for a moment let's say I agree to some extent. But what is this Linny? Do you think this is normal?", Mona’s questions made sense.

"Rajat brought me here once and we tried the bed. Trust me, it was out of the world!", Linny rolled her eyes upwards and made a naughty twist of her lips.

"Wow...I just can't believe that you are also in this! Now, I understand why you were so secretive about it!”

"To be honest Mona, yes. I was so scared that if I told you how much I enjoyed the sex inside this room, I was really scared that you would not be my sweetheart anymore"

"Of course, I wouldn't! If you had told me earlier!"

Linny looked at her friend in surprise. She saw Mona smiling and standing up. The next second, Linny felt Mona's body crushing her in a tight embrace and her mouth being pulled into a hard kiss. Simultaneously, Linny felt her cunt lips being separated by Mona's fingers. Linny squeezed Mona's butt cheeks to pull them apart and dug her middle finger through the crack and nudged her friend's anal entrance as if testing the possibility. Mona responded by moving her legs apart and allowed the probing finger more access to her dirty burrow. Both women grinded against each other and when Linny felt her friend trying to move things further, she pulled out from the kiss.

"No no, not yet Mona"

"Why? Do you only like Rajat now?", Mona looked apprehensive. 

"Stop it Mona, it's not like that. First let us check everything that he arranged here and afterwards let's do whatever you want to"

"Okay ok, then let's do that. But, what if he comes back from the office when I am here?", Mona asked.

"Oh-No! he won’t! before he left for the office, he said that there is an instruction pad that he kept for me inside. I am supposed to read it and be prepared by evening around 7pm. He also asked me to switch off my mobile by evening because he didn't want to be disturbed for the whole night!"

"Gosh! Really Linny? Are you seriously considering a full-night sex?", Mona seemed shocked.

"Well, that depends on him! I can’t do it like how he wants…but, you know how much I can endure right?", Linny smiled at her friend knowingly.

"Yaar, that's a different matter altogether Linny. Between us, we can do it for days or nights as long as we are hydrated and get sleep and rest. But this! If you ask me - this is way toooo much!"

"I dunno what he has in mind! But, leave it now. Let us check what else is here. Come Mona!"

Both left the gym equipment and moved to the next one that was kept on the floor. It was the vibrator machine with a small seat with a vibrator pointed upwards and a remote next to it. 

"Why and what in the Devil's name does he want this thing? End of the day, it’s you who will be taking it and having an orgasm, not him for fuck sake!!", Mona literally shivered in anger filled excitement.

"Actually, I tried it once. Oh-God Mona! Trust me, it will simply blow your mind if you try it once!"

"And you didn't tell me!"

"Okay....SORRY A THOUSAND...NO...A MILLION TIMES SORRY…OK?", Linny made a scowl.

"Okay ok, tell me...tell me", Mona got excited.

"Alright then...he made me sit on this first and asked to insert the vibrator inside me. And, I thought that it would be the same as the one that we used last year when we both were in Bali, remember?"

"Oh yes...then??", Mona's voice became too anxious to know more.

"Well, he asked me how I felt and I said it feels okay...then he took out the remote that I didn't notice earlier and started to increase the speed...OH-GOD! It was pleasure when it began. But then, he pushed it to medium level speed and I went crazy! I came immediately! I think I came more than once at one-shot! This thing here made me see stars in less than a few seconds!!"

"Oh-shit! And then??", Mona clutched her vagina and sharpened her ears for more.

"Oh-God girl...As I was cumming on it, he pushed the vibration to the next level that was below the max...that did it! I fell on the floor and cried because I couldn't control my stomach and the way my orgasm hit...it was hard…in a sense it felt like someone punched my belly. He had to carry me to the bed and keep me inside his grip to bring me back to consciousness. I lost it! I literally lost my senses then and there!!", Linny already had a few fingers inside her cunt when she explained her last experience. 

"My God Linny! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Did you think if you let me try, then I would get addicted?"

"No no...I told you...I felt like I was betraying you with Rajat and it wasn't fair on me"

"You could've", Mona smiled lovingly at her soul mate.

"Yes, I should've...sorry...why don't you try it now? We have all the afternoon till evening with me. If you want, I can call Rajat and ask him to come late as well", Linny seemed suddenly excited and gulped another sip of beer.

"We are just starting now...my darling! And, guess what? We have 5 hours to explore...and with all of this around, I think you'll be exhausted by the time Rajat comes in! I will make sure of that!!", Mona laughed wickedly as she took out the leash and made a gesture at Linny while taking a sip from her bottle.

"OOH!", Linny exclaimed as her cunt jerked spontaneously at the thought of what her lover would do with her.

"Anyway, what shit is this one Linny? Any ideas? Why did he write 'USE THE KEY AND OPEN AFTER READING', I mean reading what?", Mona got super curious when she reached a large black wardrobe with sliding doors that were closed from outside with a big black lock.

"Hmm...I think it's for me to read the instruction pad that he asked me to read carefully and follow step by step for tonight's session.

"And, where is that?"

"Somewhere downstairs. I am not crazy to go through all that! If he wants, let him do whatever and finish himself off. Honestly, I've always felt that I am not the right partner that he wanted Mona. You know how exhausted I am each time he returns from his trips. We both are not sexually compatible but I go along with his craziness just because I don't want him to stray. You know it very well, right?"

“But you told me that he gets sex outside”, Mona asked back.

“Yes, and No, yes in a sense that whatever he does when he travels is conveniently untold. Same like us, when we take our break and go somewhere, he never questions what I did or with whom I was”, Linny’s voice was not much convincing.

“Yaar Linny! You take such short breaks only with me, right?”, Mona paused and saw some doubt written on her friend’s face, “or do you go out with someone else??”, she couldn’t keep from asking the obvious.

“Of course No, Mona, I don’t…But even if I go for business trips away for even a week, he never questions…and he told me that if I wanted to try something, he would be alright to accept”, Linny smiled.

“Hmm…so, the question here is…did you? or rather…have you had sex with someone other than me and Rajat?”

“Stop it Mona! You are sometimes crazier than Rajat”, Linny wasn’t looking at Mona’s face when she replied.

“Why aren’t you answering me straight Linny? Wasn’t your last trip to Mumbai with Madhav or was it him…that burly one…Chris? I totally forgot about it”, she paused and thought for a moment…”hmm…again, when I think about it, you do take quite many breaks for business trips!”

“Look Mona, you have to stop this okay. What I do on my business trip is not anyone’s concerns because I am going for work…only work…now it looks like I am talking to two-two Rajat!”, Linny scowled.

“Oooh-chhoo-cute! Yaar Linny common…you know I am pulling your leg!”, though Mona downplayed immediately, she did not miss to noticed the sudden change that came on her friend’s cheeks when she mentioned the names of Linny’s two office mates. She made a mental note to find out more on the two guys once work resumed at office. She heard a voice inside her head murmuring that something was going on with Linny that she hasn’t disclosed to her and Rajat. She heard an incorrect tone ringing inside her head.

“It’s already frustrating that Rajat doesn’t listen to me and now you are asking the same thing”, Linny’s voice was a bit angry. Yet Mona noticed that something was off on her friend’s face.

"Hey! Listen Linny...It does matter to know what he wants from you. After all, you are his wife and you want him throughout your life. And, for everything else, I am with you too my darling!", Mona turned to her friend and placed a loving kiss on Linny's forehead.

Linny returned her friend's affection along with a sloppy kiss placed on Mona's mouth.

"Okay okay! Go and get that writing pad. I will help you to read. In the meantime, give me the key for this locker…let me see what more did Rajat kept inside", Mona seemed more eager and excited than Linny who was just going with the flow.

"So many secrets!", Mona thought as she took the two keys.

"Here, this is the key for the cupboard and the small one is for the small cabinet inside", Linny handed over the key. She started to leave the room to pick the writing pad that Rajat downstairs.

"Slap!", Linny jumped as she got a slap on her butt cheeks.

"Oouch! What was that for?", Linny was surprised.

Mona smiled and replied…"It looked sooo scrummy! come back quick...I can't wait to try some of these on YOUUU!", Mona sent a flying kiss to her naked friend.

"Oh-okay-okay, I shall return more love to you then. You just wait for it girl", Linny smiled and walked out of the room. Mona was excited yet the same time she thought of possible explanations for Linny’s earlier expressions. But that thought passed on when she was able to open the storage cabinet.

"Hmm...let's check what this guy kept inside", Mona purred and opened the two doors of the cupboards sideways.

"FUCK!", she couldn't move from shock as she tried and failed to capture everything that was stowed inside.

Mona stood stunned!

Her cunt couldn't control and creamed immediately!!

She squeezed her thighs hard against each other to stop herself from shaking and shuddering!!

Her right hand flew to her left breast and pinched it’s nipple, as if trying to bring her back to consciousness!!

Her left hand moved rhythmically to her vagina and cupped it forcefully, as if trying to stop it from free-flowing!!

Mona couldn't move a single limb of her body. She failed to respond when Linny returned and called at her.

"Mona! You there right?", Linny called again as she walked and entered the inner room.

"WHAT-THE!", Linny also stood paralyzed next to Mona once she saw what her friend was looking at. Both of them failed to think properly or figure out how to react. 

"Mona...what is all this??", Linny was the first to regain senses.

No response from Mona.

"Mona...you okay?"

Still no reply from her friend.

"Mona!!"

"Umm...yes...what?", Mona replied transfixed like a robot.

"Mona! Are you OK?", Linny shook her shoulder and asked again.

"Oh-yes...okay...I am ok!", Mona fumbled in her attempt to find some words.

"My-my-my...someone is really excited!", Linny giggled as she noticed her friend pinching and fingering while looking at all the stuff inside the cupboard. 

"No...no Linny, it's not that!", Mona was again at a loss for words.

"What I don't understand is what the hell is going on in Rajat’s brain and what does he intend to do with all these things? Oh-God! am I possibly supposed to wear this shit? Fuck!!", Linny's voice felt out of place to Mona who in turn was reeling over what she found inside the cabinet.

"Not possibly...I think you ARE to wear it!", Mona replied without looking at Linny.

"HELL-NO! NO-WAY!”, Linny exclaimed and gasped, “I am not crazy as he is!"

"Well, in that case would you like Rajat to find someone who would wear it for him?"

"Crap! This is a mess, isn't it Mona?"

"I'd say no!", Mona was quick to reply. Linny was startled at Mona's reply and looked at her closely. 

Mona was oblivious that her cunt was overflowing already and was worried about the itch that began deep inside her vagina since the moment she walked inside the room. Within her subconscious, she was already picturing herself handling and enjoying some of the toys and was figuring out how to explore the rest. She felt her fingers squeezing her left nipple it hard and in turn making her wince from the sweet pain.

"What is this for? Any idea?", Mona asked Linny while pointing at two glazing latex female dresses that were hung at one corner of the wardrobe. One was of blazing red and the other was shining black. Both dresses looked like they were from neck to feet. 

"What else, for me to wear and parade for him!", Linny's voice conveyed that she wasn’t excited at all.

"But-but how can you wear this without any air-gaps anywhere on it? Look, if you wear this as it is…in less than few minutes you'll start sweating and I am sure you will burn inside...look…it's made of plastic...oh-no, it's made with rubber", Mona corrected herself as she touched one of the dresses.

"I think it's Spandex or Latex", Linny re-corrected her friend.

"Oh-yeah? But Linny, how can you wear this for long time? As you just said, Rajat wanted something to do through the night, didn't he?", she paused and saw no enthusiasm in her friend’s face. She continued to push…"Yaar listen…why don't we try it on? There are two of these anyways", Mona jumped and asked her friend’s permission.

"Yeah, why not? We have time to kill...let's try this and try others too!", Linny smiled without much interest.

"Okay, which color? I call dibs on Red!", Linny didn't give any room to Mona to make a choice.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah…Red Girl! I knew you'd go for it", Mona was leaping already. She was too excited to control her eagerness.

"I don't want to wear this now Mona...after all, Rajat will make me wear this later and do things that he wants to...not what I want to do…and as you know it already, none of this is for me…isn’t this all for his pleasure?"

"That's why Linny...let us try and see if it excites you. There are so many toys here that I want to try...Don't you want to check that Anal Plug??", Mona rolled her eyes and she pointed at the silvery glittering apparatus.

"Well...if you want to try, I will also do it...but I will remove it the moment I feel itchy or uncomfortable okay", Linny was really not that interested. It made Mona think again why her friend wasn’t so keen with all such things but her curiosity took over immediately and she forgot that ray of thought.

"Okay yaar okay…let's try…let’s try!", Mona cried loudly and pulled the suits out. They both were already naked and Mona wiped off the sweat from her body and did the same to Linny. She teased her nipples that were already stiff and tickled her friend at her navel that brought a giggle on Linny's lips.

Mona took the latex gel and started mixing it with Vaseline.

"Why are you mixing it?", a puzzled Linny asked.

"Hmm...it is a trick Linny.  Do you remember our time in Amsterdam, that night with the blonde stripper with whom we tried threesome? Don’t you recall the dress she wore when we met her in the bar? She had a similar looking bodysuit at the beginning that she stripped by the time her dance ended…don’t you remember Linny?"

"Uh-ah...yes I do…how can I forget!", Linny smirked and winked at her friend while remembering the hot night when they had their first time sharing themselves to a third woman.

"Yeah...she told me that if I was ever to try Latex or Spandex suit, always spread latex gel with Vaseline that will help our skin to breathe despite staying inside the suit. She said it would be an experience to enjoy latex if we never tried, and Vaseline would last for a very long time, even for a full night to keep our skin hydrated. Otherwise, we'd have to drink lot of water and pee a lot...which would kill the experience...common now…rub this on your body like how I am doing", Mona edged her friend.

"No no, I don't want to do it. It’s just that you are so excited, I will play along for some time. Later if Rajat wants then I will join but I can’t go on for the whole night as he wants to...No fucking way!"

"Okay okies...don't get angry, just look at me then...and learn baby!", Mona giggled as she started spreading the mix over her skin. She started by pulling the mixture on her fingertips and stroking onto her feet and then moved to her calves and thighs. As she stroked her shapely legs, she looked at Linny and nodded to join applying it on her body as well. She turned and thrusted her hindside to Linny as she finished applying till hips, and while applying the mixture on her ass-cheeks, Mona purposely slowed her rubbing to torture her friend visually in most seductive manner. She started spreading the mix from her waist up and as she spread it all over her bulbous mounds, a delicious tinge of jealousy creeped into her mind to check who looked hotter in the suit. She used the more of the mixture and spread it through the rest of her upper body till neck. She pinched her nipples purposely, kneaded her stomach and ensured her both arms were thoroughly covered before pulling the suit upwards. Linny noticed that Mona was making sure every inch of her skin was covered with the mixture of latex gel and Vaseline…in few minutes, Mona stood gleaming all over! 
[+] 1 user Likes Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Part-3

Linny looked at Mona taking the shiny black suit and pulling it through her feet, then it moved up through her curvaceous legs, closed up through her calves, knees and her meaty thighs and then moved over her groin...covering her genitals and ass...Linny smiled at Mona when she noticed her eyes looking towards her direction with lust dripping out from her eyes.

Mona reeled in slippery tightness that her suit extended and as she wiggled her feet that was free, as the suit was from ankles to neck. She felt the heat rising from cunt that started to spew it’s venom instantaneously…"How would it feel to be used by a man while I am in this suit! OH-FUCK!!", Mona's knees trembled as her cunt jerked out another large glob of hot juice making her groin more slippery than before.

Once the suit covered her from neck to ankles, Mona stretched. She felt the suit slithering all through her body like a second skin. It clasped her body inside...constricting her movements, yet it allowed her limbs to move freely using the leverage from the mixture. Finally, she looked at her hands that was visible out of the shiny black plastic and she slowly walked over the giant mirror to check herself. There was no constriction while she walked. The suit’s elasticity ensured it. She turned her head to check her back and immediate creamed when she saw how the latex apparel made her prominent buttocks to thrust temptingly that looked like her ass-cheeks were begging to be disciplined. She ran her fingers through the zipper that was behind her placed above her butt and pulled it down as she watched her reflection. She trembled and her hips jerked as she watched her butt-crack getting exposed...slowly…exposing the erotic view of the fair ass-cheeks that was in stark contrast to the black material.

"Now you do it!", Mona hissed seductively to Linny with lot of mischievous messages relaying through her eyes towards her friend. She watched her Linny’s sizzling body disappearing inside the red shiny suit and in no time, Linny stood covered in Red Latex suit till her neck.

Within no time, they stood looking at each other in awe!

One female was inside a Red latex suit that covered her neck, right below her chin till her ankles and wrists. Only with her face, palms and feet exposed.

Other female in a pitch-black latex suit whole looked the same with her face, hands and feet uncovered.

"OH-GOD! It's not sweaty at all, eventhough fully covered, the suit is letting my body heat to pass outside. I don't know how it does though!", Linny was quite impressed and surprised at the same time.

"Wow! This is awesome!", Mona was vividly exhilarated...she felt at home inside the body suit. It clung on her body like a second skin. Her cunt spewed venomous liquid at a brazen speed that she had to suppress her moans. Her breasts got resized inside the perfect moulds of the suit that made them to stand upright and amazingly taut, inviting and deliciously sensual. Her mind started to play tricks and she sensed ticklish sensation all through, especially over her hairless groin.

Linny on the other hand, wasn't feeling good at all. She felt like she was trapped inside an unrelenting restraint over her body. It made her stop enjoying the sensation that the latex suit provided. She wanted to escape! There was somewhere she had to be!! She tried to cover her facial expressions from being disclosed to her friend!!!

"Look, there is a zip at your crotch!", Linny cried as she pointed at Mona's groin.

"Let me see how far it opens...spread your legs girl!", Linny asked Mona to widen her thigh gap and Mona did.

Linny opened the zipper and between the legs it started from mid-way to Mona's ass cheeks till her pubic mound in front.

"OH-GOD!", Linny exclaimed.

"What-what?"

"Mona, I want you right now!"

"Yeah yeah...now let me check yours", Mona turned to Linny and did the same thing. When she reached behind Linny, and finished opening the zipper, she understood the reason for Linny's earlier comment. 

“Look! There are nipple covers as well!” Mona pointed at Linny’s breasts where she found two circular shaped zippers placed at the exact points of her nipples. Her attention no longer remained at the inviting bottom of her friend. Her focus moved to some other place that was more tempting to her.

"Look at these nipples! Oh-Girl...I can eat your right now!", Mona pointed at Linny’s breasts that were visibly provocative and her nipples protruded obscenely like two missiles that were ready to burst. Mona seemed uncomfortable a bit but her cunt was already performing somersaults.

"Look at this here! This can open! See Linny!", Mona pulled a tiny string at the sides of nipples and it came off. It was a sort of sticker and the moment it came off; Linny’s nipples were fully exposed!

Two dark nipples projected out of the latex covered breasts inviting Mona’s salivating mouth!

Mona didn't know what or how to respond as she looked down and saw her rock-hard nipples trying to jump out from her Latex suit.

"Let's see yours also", Linny said.

"Of course! But yours is so suckable girl!", Mona opened her nipple covers and displayed the difference. They looked similar in color tone but Mona's nipples were super erect and stone-hard while Linny’s nipples were more passive looking and not so erect.

"Possibly because you are till breast-feeding your second one!", Mona updated.

"He is almost two years now and I don’t know why I am still lactating", Linny seemed perplexed, "Doctor said as I consumed many health vitamins and minerals while carrying him, it might go on for two-three years till it dries out", she seemed crestfallen.

"Why aren’t you lactating?", Linny pinched one of Mona's nipples and tried to squeeze some liquid out of it.

"It won't come from these two, you know it already…I stopped making babies long time back", Mona giggled.

"Alright, you just wait Mona…I will get these nipples milking in a short while, you just wait!", Linny growled.

Mona stared at the latex suited female with her two pleasure holes and two nipples exposed...Except for her cunt, asshole, nipples, hands and feet, the rest of Linny's body remained inside the shining latex suit!

It was a vision that Mona couldn't get enough of!

Linny was also going out of her control as she gulped the beautiful figure of her semi-naked friend. She moved forward to lick Mona's nipples!

"No-no-Linny...not yet! Let's try the rest of these things on us first", Mona protested and stopped Linny from fingering her.

"Okay boss...if you say so. But listen, as you rejected me now, you will have to do everything when we start...I won't do anything okay", Linny giggled as she moved away from Mona. 

Both women didn’t lose more time…once they pulled and wore latex hand and feet gloves that made them absolutely stunning with only their faces exposed.

"Let's try the mask too!", a coarse whisper left Mona's lips.

"Should we? Isn't this enough? Let's stop Mona...common now…I really want to taste you", Linny was already feeling hot inside the latex and wanted to remove it immediately. And, she knew only way Mona would budge was to have another session with her.

"Please-please-Linny, let's try this please. Rajat would come very late, right? We have another couple of hours to kill, and possibly I won’t get such a chance again!"

"Okay then...here...try…try then", Linny handed over the black mask to her friend as she pulled the red one over her head.

"Oh God...this is awful!", Linny cursed.

"What exactly is this Hood Tri-Hole Mask?", Mona asked Linny as she read the tag.

"God knows!", Linny rolled her eyes.

"Let's try!", Mona pulled the mask through her head and without losing a second, she started to wear the shoes. By the time she finished and stood up, she saw Linny fumbling with her mask.

"Let me help", Mona moved behind Linny to pull the mask down through Linny's face and the helped her with the pointed red shoes.

Mona smiled at her friend and she pulled the mask through her face. The moment it covered her head and face, she felt secured. She was not in place to hear what Linny said as she was busy pointing at the two very pointed heels that were kept next to where suits were hung. Two pairs of each...One in Red and other in Black, matching their body suits. Mona reached out her fully latex covered hands and picked shoes out from the cupboard and helped her friend to wear it. 

"Come come...let's try some make-up as well", Mona couldn't control her excitement.

"Oh, comm-onn Mona!", despite her outrage, Linny followed Mona towards the mirror and allowed her friend to apply the makeup on her face.

"Hmmm...perfect...now don't look at the mirror till I finish mine okay!", Mona instructed Linny.

"Sure sure...whatever you say!", Linny turned to face away from the mirror and her friend.

It took a while and finally Linny heard Mona calling her name.

Linny stood stunned!

They both stood and looked at each other. Linny was unable to mutter a single word as when she looked into the mirror where two females covered in shiny latex suit from head to toes reflected back at them!!

One in Red and other in Black...but there was absolutely no proof to recognize who was who inside the suit!!!

They both looked identical!

Their eyelids were coated with heavy shaded color that made everyone but themselves to recognize who was who inside the head mask!!

Their lips were painted in scintillating red lipstick and the suit’s mouth slit made their lips to protrude and pouted outwards as if bloated!!!

Their hair was tied in hard knots and flew out through the tiny hole into ponytails making it impossible to guess whose hair it was…except the color…Mona’s hair was double toned brown and Linny’s was black hair!!!

Two full bodied females!

Two heated bimbos!

Two latex sluts!

Two females cladded in Red and Black Latex suits!

Covered from head to toe without a trace of their actual bodies except their eyes, mouth, nipples, pussies and assholes exposed!
It seemed like same person was looking at each other, but inside two different suits!

There was one more differentiation to a keen eye - Mona's breasts were full, taut, rounded with super stone-hard nipples and her areolas were not bloated even after she gave birth…but, Linny's breasts were a bit heavier due to the breast-milk and her areolas were bloated and spread...

Both friends stood around mid-five-feet and were of similar build. For the same reason, their parents dreaded that something unheard in the community could happen till they decided to marry respectively. Both sported full bodies with ample breasts and asses that were meaty enough for any man to check out more than twice. Linny was comparatively slender than Mona but unless someone tries to watch carefully, both looked very much similar physically. One of the few differences between them were their eyes. Linny had dark black pupils and Mona had light brown. By facial structure, Linny had a wider jaw with a long chin and Mona was with a long chin and oval face. When it came to breasts, Linny had sagged lactating ones while Mona despite her two kids, sported a healthy pair of robust breasts. And further down, Linny and Mona carried heavy hips and rounded buttocks but for Linny, her buttocks had dimples on ass-cheeks with soft glutes making hers look saggier in comparison to Mona's thick, curvy and hard ass-globules. At their holy areas, both remained fully shaved since puberty with Linny's vagina with longer cunt lips and protruding clit that projected outside while Mona had inverted vaginal lips that came out only when she was excited and her clit was an enlarged nubbin that quickly bloated whenever she got excited. 

In their sex-life, Mona followed her husband and was not content with his regular and normal sex sessions that were always without any sort of excitement that led her to explore new stuff with her friend. Linny on the other hand, was happy without sex and participated in her husband's atrocities as he had a tremendous libido and her emotional outlet was Mona (this was what she told Mona since beginning…but, she had her own inner demons to satisfy and she did it secretly from both Mona and her own husband Rajat).

Though both were separated by bodies of different anatomy, sexual choices and tastes in life, both women whole heartedly loved and cherished each other.

"Gosh! We look identical! Except that you are in Black and me in Red!", Linny exclaimed.

"Shittt!!, that's so true! And look, there are few holes right below the nostrils so that we can breathe as normal! Wow!!", Mona was in disbelief as she noticed it for the first time. Though her breasts looked bloated and pointed, Linny's breasts also looked similar yet different for careful eyes but their overall body shapes had considerable variance if checked thoroughly. Overall, they both had a uniform build and it would have been really hard for someone to notice much difference between each other else they talk and the other person recognizes their voices or they undress and remove their masks.

Both looked undistinguishable!

Both felt their desperate needs to blow out their steam!!

Both panted as they looked at each other in the wall sized mirror!!!

"God…Linny, it looks like unless we talk, no one in the whole world could find out who is who among us, right?"

"I was about to say that...damn!"

"I want you Mona...NOW!" Linny had been holding herself for quite some time.

"Ummm...Not yet! Not before we check the rest of all this stuff here!", Mona was too eager to stop...she felt like she reached a candy shop.

"Open brief for Men! Goodness!! Linny, this looks like our bikinis! doesn't it? Why does it look like this?", Mona tried to inspect the latex brief that was folded inside.

"Why are you asking me? I am seeing this for the first time!", Linny wasn't interested much.

"OH-GOD!!", Mona exclaimed. Linny looked at her friend when she heard her loud voice. 

"Shit...Linny, this opens at the backside! Oh my...OH-MY-GOD! He wants you to do stuff to him!!!", Mona tried to suck and hide the saliva that formed in her mouth.

"Gosh...this Rajat! He is so freakingly crazy!!", Linny murmured.

"Fuck!", Mona almost screeched.

"Look Linny, Your half-crazy husband has a whole shop stored here! Just look at all these female dresses...see...Miniskirts, Leggings, Full hand gloves, Small gloves, Transparent Bodysuits, and OH-MY-GOD-LINNY! Isn't this our best fantasy...French Maid Corset Uniform with open back...So naughty - huh Linny?", Mona couldn't stop herself.

"What is all this…OH-GOD!", Linny was a bit lost and not in a normal mindset to enjoy Mona's teasing.

"Look Mona, you know me very well. I am always game for whatever you or Rajat wants, yes? But, isn’t this a bit too much? I mean, seriously how crazy is he?"

"Sweetheart, look, I am excited beyond words because you know how much I wanted to try out some of those sleazy and slutty avatars when we went for a Euro trip but couldn't do much with you as time was too limited. Now, as all those things are right here...I am over the top! I want to try out each and every stuff that is here with you baby!", Mona jumped in a crazy way making her latex cladded mummeries bounce provocatively at Linny.

"Yeah yah yah...whatever", Linny rolled her eyes.

"Look at this hot-girl", Mona took a small pack that was kept at one corner of the cupboard and showed it to Linny.

"Goodness! If these are not enough!", Linny hissed as she took and read what was on the pack.

It was an anal lubricant for women!

"Are there more crap like this?", Linny asked.

"Of course, I see different varieties of Vaginal Spray, Clitoral Jelly, Anal Muscle Relaxer Paste, Wait! What??"

Linny was quite attentive when she heard the shock from Mona's voice.

"What more is it Mona?"

"Girl...you don't want to see", Mona giggled as she replied.

"Okay...what is it?", Linny was a bit grumpy by now.

"Triple Lasting Spray for Penis! Wow Linny...looked like Rajat is fully prepared!!", Mona giggled again. "OH-MY!", Mona picked something and showed it to Linny.

"Goodness!! I hope that it's not meant for what I am thinking it's for!", Linny's eyes widened in shock.

"Hmmm...I think it's exactly what you thought it's for Linny...A NIPPLE-CLIP WITH CHAIN!! Wow! Rajat really researched all this, huh!"

"Whatever Mona…I can take both of your shit for a while. But not to an extent like this. He might want to bring someone else to try out all these…Not me!"

"Ouww my baby...relax alright? No one will force you for sure and he isn't a bad person to make you do things that you genuinely don't want to", Mona pacified her mortified friend.

"Oh Mona, you don't know anything. Eventhough I tell you everything about Rajat, when it comes to sex, he is an animal. He doesn't care what I say or what I prefer...I am only happy with one thing...Regardless of all the atrocities he does with my body, he makes sure by the end, I get more orgasms than he does!", Linny smiled to Mona but her head played some other images that made her wet…(and in all those images her head played, she was with someone else…not with her husband…and not with Mona as well!)

"What else are you asking for girl?", Mona was a bit lost on the logic over Linny's response.

"What I am telling you is...I AM NOT THE RIGHT PARTNER FOR HIS SEXUAL MUSINGS MONA!!...For crying out loud!", Linny stared at Mona in disbelief.

"Okay-okay I get what you are saying. But let me ask you again Linny, what is wrong in trying out all these? Doesn't it pique your curiosity about how many different ways you and Rajat can enjoy sex? Doesn't it give you a naughty thrill? Tell me...", Mona moved the nipple clip towards Linny's breasts.

"Oh-God-NO!", Linny stopped Mona from advancing further and answered her question.

"You know what Mona"

"What?"

"I've always felt the same dominating and leading sort of vibe from both you and Rajat, and then I become the pawn for both of your sex-craziness. I think it's much better if you both do all of this and leave me alone!", Linny's face was serious.

"What the fuck girl!!!...Are you out of your bloody mind?", Mona couldn't believe what she just heard. Though she jumped at her friend, Mona’s pussy puked a sudden blob of hot liquid just by thinking of the possibility of her and Rajat together.

"Or else what should I say Mona? He gets all this stuff, makes me do things that I don't enjoy, you also do the same...making me to do things that I don't like to do!"

"Girl, it's not like that okay...I was just trying to help you”, Mona tried to pacify her friend.

"No Mona, you weren't! That's why I am telling you again! Just go ahead and work out both your crazy fantasies or fetishes together and leave me out of it. You both are meant for each other…if only I didn’t force you after meeting Rajat for the first time…I wouldn’t have to go through this double-torture from both of you!!"

"Shit Linny...common...I won't behave like that again okay! Sorry…so sorry my sweetie", Mona understood what went wrong. And her face cringed when she heard Linny talking about past. It was not her fault, but she still pacified her best friend.
Like Reply
Part-4

Mona continued to check the toys and things that were arranged in the room while Linny watched her friend musing over every small stuff that she found inside. Deep inside her mind, Linny felt bad for not being so enthusiastic towards her husband and also for commenting on Mona for the way she seemed to be excited. She knew she kept a nocturnal secret from both that could destroy both their lives and was resentful towards herself. Though she never confided to Mona, many a time, while they both enjoyed their company, the thought of Mona with Rajat made her vagina tremble and excited always. She always felt that if she hadn’t intervened, Mona would have married Rajat and vice-versa, she would have been married to Desmond. She wished that she didn’t took that decision before she got married.

Mona was fully aware of the taboo of having such nasty thoughts, it excited and saddened her at the same time. She was always excited in the deepest and corrupted corner of her brain, as an when images of Rajat and herself enjoying carnal sex filled her head and she used every opportunity to tease him without Linny and her husband Desmond taking notice. However, most of the naughty fantasies remained inside her head mostly, except few incidents where she deliberately tried to seduce Rajat, and she almost succeeded. Then again, both Rajat and Mona backed out from hitting the nail to their respective coffins at all times.

Her mind wandered out for a moment…

Mona recalled the vacation that both their families took to Darjeeling few years earlier. It was a tiring trip to all as kids were so excited to spend time at many attractions around the place till their final stop happened at a famous cable car ride. It happened in such a way that there was only one cable car functioning that day and kids pestered their parents to hop in. Giving it to their call, Rajat made a special agreement with the operator to have the cable car booked only for the two families. However, as the time came for their turn, one family with three kids, personally requested Desmond to carry them as well because they couldn’t get a spot for the rest of the day. Finally, all three families started their cable car trip. 

There were two long benches on two sides of the cable car and the rest open space for visitors to sit and stand while having their ride. As the kids socialized and got excited, parents couldn’t find even a moment of peace and had to grunt and roll their eyes to avoid suffocation. 

It was at that point when Mona caught Rajat’s eyes. He was unabashedly gawking the wife of the new family who just joined them. Then she noticed where his eyes were locked at. The wife had a saree and her navel was exposed completely open that she didn’t noticed as she was busy at looking the beautiful sights around and below. A prang of jealousy hit her…for some reason unknown, she wanted Rajat’s attention to herself, not even on Linny. 

The cable car was crowded, seriously crowded as all adults had to stand scattered while kids completely overtook the space and shouted and screamed their lungs out. But Mona has something in her mind…she squeezed herself through the available space. She mumbled some excuse to Desmond and Linny about why she moved, but she did move.

Mona had a white turtleneck blouse due to the chilly air but it hugged her upper body like a second skin and it projected her stunningly beautiful curves in a provocative yet hiding her seductive body parts. She topped it with a light blue shawl that covered the front but still giving away plenteous view of her well-rounded breasts. Below, she wore a woolen, blue-white checkered skirt that reached her knees and hugged the roundedness of her glute-globes and barely hided it’s seductive shape. She deliberately chose that skirt that exposed her toned calves and finished it with a pair of dark blue hiking boots which gave her a sex-bomb outlook yet with a strong woman’s touch.

As she pushed past the rush inside cable car, her skirt rode a bit high and she purposefully allowed it, because deep inside her dirty brain, she wanted to compare herself to the new woman in front of Rajat.

Rajat on that otherhand, enjoyed what he saw. He knew that no one was noticing what he was up to and relaxed while looking at the smooth, hairless navel of the unknown woman who was totally oblivious of what she was exposing. He didn’t noticed Mona reaching near. And, as she reached next to them, Mona brought Rajat’s attention with a knowing grin. Rajat had to avert his eyes as he shamefully realized that he was caught in the act. But then, the knowing smile from Mona put him at ease.

Mona gave a generic smile to Rajat and forced herself between the woman and him. Then she stretched her neck forward as if taking the breathtaking view outside. However, sightseeing was not what she had in mind. While straining her neck forward to the window alongside the woman, Mona thrusted her hips backwards and using her right hand, she pulled the skirt by it’s front pleats that made the skirt to creep up slowly to exposer her super clean-cut thighs. She used her other hand to hold the handle that hung from top as it added to the stretch that she was trying to achieve.

Rajat was hardly a foot behind the women, and as his hot navel-view got hindered by Mona, a sudden movement from his groin informed him about how much her tantalizingly hot body he craved for. His eyes glazed through her ass-cheeks down to her legs where he found her thighs getting exposed. It was slow, but yes, her skirt was getting hiked up. As an immediate reaction, his free hand moved to front of his jeans and gently eased his crotch. 

Though she wasn’t looking back, she felt the tussle behind her and her lips turned into a knowing smile. She noted that her activities were getting it’s fruits. She pulled her pleates once again and her skirt rode a little more upwards…at that point, her skirt had hiked from her knees till mid-thighs got exposed. She grinned with wicked lips while made ‘ooohs’ and ‘aaahs’ at the beautiful scenery outside. 

Rajat’s eyes literally scanned Mona’s creamy hairless thighs where he found tiny beads of perspiration forming. Though they had plenty of dinners and outings, this was the real first time that he got Mona so close and also away from all other prying eyes. He felt liberated and he got shocked when her navel got slightly exposed from sides as she stretched further from how she stood.

“Movvve awaayy!!!”, one of the kids who was behind Rajat, shouted and pushed him to lose a bit of balance. It created two results…First, his lower body pushed forward and hit Mona’s ass-cheeks and as the kid remained the space, Rajat had no option other than forcefully rubbing his crotch to her butt-meat. Second, his penis started becoming hard despite all his best tries…blood filled the thick veins of his phallus and he squirmed to contain his suffocation to keep his unhuman size inside the jeans.

Mona grinned as she turned and looked up to Rajat but she didn’t pull away from the plastered state of their hips. She turned back to look outside and continued to show her excitement. Rajat felt that perhaps she wasn’t aware of how the situation was behind or possibly wasn’t bothered at all. 

Rajat grimaced as he controlled his stiffening penis while Mona playfully bucked up against him and she pulled her pleats once again. She felt the cold air getting inside the open skirt and realized it had actually crossed above mid-thigh. She was too close to vulgarity, it made her brain crowded with scatological thoughts and the noises inside the cable car and rush around them made her bolder.

Rajat was torn! His penis strained! He doubted how she could remain without any concern. 

Mona was a bit confused on how to take her actions further when she felt the hard thickness of Rajat’s pole hitting and pressing right against her ass. She felt him slowly grinding his crotch and as the kid behind them squiggled and wiggled, his hips pushed forward and made her stretch further forward in her one hand. She was now firmly sandwiched between the unknown woman and her best friend’s husband. 

Sweat filled all over Rajat’s forehead and neck as he saw Mona’s skirt had almost reached up to almost where her ass started…it seemed like one of the Asian porn that he watched - scenes where school girl skirt cladded woman entertained her patron. In that hazy moment, his right hand moved forward, it was a brief second, but his fingers touched her exposed navel. 

Mona recognized the heat. Her cunt was already filled with her hot juice and despite such a situation, her venereal wishes took over. She took a glance towards Linny and Desmond and saw them too busy with the sight-seeing and kids and while turning back, she took a quick peek at Rajat and with glee, she realized he was in the same groove same like her. Her nipples strained against the thick apparel of her top and for a moment she thought of pulling it open from her chest to free her painfully protruding nubbins. She was extremely turned-on with the public exposure and the fact that Rajat was getting entertained by her.

Rajat pushed a bit more of his sturdiness against the woman’s ass that he always desired. He noted that she was pinned between him and the other woman and his fingers creeped through the burning skin of Mona’s navel. He looked down and saw her legs were now slightly apart, her skirt had hitched really up and just another inch more, she would expose her ass-cheek and panty. With his cock reaching it’s inhuman size, his right hand fingers pushed through her top…

Rajat heard a sudden gasp, and jolted back his fingers with fear of getting caught. But then, as his eyes returned to her face and others, he felt better, no one saw him. 

Mona’s heart skipped as it was the first time that Rajat made a move on her. The moment his fingers went inside her top, she could stop but shudder with fearful thrill. She couldn’t figure out why she was behaving in such slutty way to him. Yet, she did. His super hard penis that was pressed behind her ass made her brain to forget every rationale thought and replaced it with tremors of excitement.

Rajat continued to watch as Mona’s breaths started to become heavy and she shifted from one foot to other, slowly pushing her skirt up…up…he saw her movements. He couldn’t stop himself eventhough he knew it would lead to a very bad ending.

Mona forced herself back and made Rajat to keep his hand over her top, but very close to her thick breast. And with one harder move on her shifting legs, she pulled it further and thrusted a bit backward at the same time. Rajat gulped and observed in absolute incredulity when her white panty got exposed a bit. Two limbs from his body reacted immediately. One, his right hand moved forward and slightly placed over her right breast as if it happened accidently and Second, his hips jerked instead of thrusting against her buttocks making it bounce and squeeze hard against his shaft.

Mona squirmed and whimpered silently as she felt the heat and weight of Rajat’s palm over her breast. She just wanted to pull the top and allow him full access. Soon she felt his fingers reaching right at the nipple that propelled like a pointed missile. Her knees trembled as the effect was immediate – her vagina reached the point of explosion!  

Rajat was a state of fear-filled trance as he couldn’t figure out how she could do it and how did he allowed this to reach this stage. His penis was now fully erect and was ready to tear her panty to thrust inside her velvety folds. 

His fingers circled her nipple!

Her whimper became audible!

His penis expanded and brushed harder against her ass-crack!!

Her legs shifted once again, and the skirt moved that final inch, exposing her lower ass-cheek totally, completely to everyone in the cable car!!!

His knees bent and his groin reached right at the level of his hips. He pulled his tee-shirt away and the button of his jeans got released. The massive crown jutted out a bit…his knees bent a bit more…he hung on his hand to balance…he moved forward…the sensitive tip felt the heat of her body…he closed in…his penis closed…touched her ass-cheeks…his fingers on her nipple moved to pinch it…

Mona got herself ready…her eyes were clamped shut…she felt the heat of his penis touching her ass-cheek…her panty was wet and it allowed the heat to transpire without any restrictions…she felt the pinch on her nipple becoming a reality…her lips parted and closed immediately to a bite so as not to allow her moan when he made the final move… 

“Mama! Come here...look at that waterfall!!”, the excited shout from her daughter shook Mona, Rajat and entire cable car occupants alike!

“FUCK!”, Mona shouted her curse in her head and got shocked when she saw the woman in front of her giving her a knowing look. She averted looking at Rajat and that woman again as she adjusted her skirt and top while walking towards her excited daughter.

Mona, who was lost in such thoughts, failed to notice Linny who was already working her way into her. She saw Linny’s hands pressing her breasts and massaging her nipples to make it rigid. Mona whimpered and closed her eyes from the wonderful sensation.

“I am going to love playing with your tits”, Linny heard her friend’s husky voice next to her mask covered ear.

Mona was dripping inside her latex suit and with each passing second, she shivered from excitement of having Linny’s rubbery body next to hers. She reached out and teased Linny’s breasts one by one and smiled as she found her friend’s nipples becoming harder. Once again before Linny could act, Mona opened her mouth and gulped one of the hardened nipples inside her mouth.

Linny gasped and groaned with desire. She felt the hot air from Mona’s mouth making her nipples to lactate immediately. Her vagina puked silently when her friend started drinking her breast-milk as it profusely poured out. In no time, Linny squealed and wobbled as her friend alternated between her breasts and lapped her tongue over both her nipples one after other. Though it wasn’t new for her, Mona still felt wonderful. She removed herself away from the dripping woman, and lowered down. Linny’s eyes were closed and failed to notice her friend kneeling in front of her. By the next moment, the beautiful sensation of the slippery tongue plastering against her wet pussy was known to Linny and she opened her eyes.

Linny wiggled her ass and thrusted her hips forward as she saw the black hooded woman using her red tongue and poking and slurping her vagina. She felt her salivating tongue moving down and flicking her anal region that made her leak even more. Mona fluttered her tongue to taste the salty-sweet liquid that came out of her friend and started alternating between her two holes. She couldn’t stop and at the same time, she thrusted two fingers into Linny’s pussy and used her free thumb to move furiously on her friend’s clit.

"Oooh-Fucck-Monaa-aah", Linny moaned ecstatically when Mona suddenly pushed a small sized black dildo that she kept aside to test the limit of her friend’s slobbering womanhood.

"Yesss...take it...take it...darling", Mona's voice became random as she looked at the dildo penetrating her friend’s pussy and finally she stopped inserting as she saw Linny’s carnal hole being stretched to it’s limit.

"Harder...ha...haarrderrr!", Linny cried at her friend as she neared her orgasmic release.

"Hmmmphh...aah...ah!", Mona's eyes were closed as her hands punished against her friend's body while Linny’s pussy spewed more and more of her carnal fluid out of it’s sheath. Linny arched her back and bucked her hips while screaming out as she got serviced by her friend. She felt her vagina moving forward with the momentum. 

Mona slid down to the floor and turned up to continue licking Linny’s asshole while not letting go the pace in her friend’s pussy. She traded slurping and licking through the exposed nether region while pushing her friend to reach climax. She redoubled her efforts and was immediately rewarded with a thick gush of vaginal juice pouring out into her open mouth and she heard her friend letting out an agonized cry of joy!

Linny got absolutely exhausted and fell to the floor. Mona reached her friend from behind and started spooning. She tried to keep her friend to control the bucking and spasms that seemed to be never ending. 

“It was beautiful”, Mona heard Linny whispering. She pecked her neck from behind and squeezed her breasts slowly to pacify.

“Oooh!”, a whimper came out from Mona’s mouth as she felt Linny’s hand reaching down and slicing her pussy lips apart. Without any words, she saw her friend moving downwards against her and kissing her exposed vagina.

Now Linny and Mona were in sixty-nine position while lying side by side. Mona’s eyes were clamped while she felt Linny licking her pussy. Her salty nectar that oozed out was sucked and lapped by her friend. Linny was eager to please but not in a forceful manner. She inserted one finger into Mona’s pussy and sucked her clit in unison. Mona on the other hand was expect forceful intrusion in both her holes. Mona grinded her vagaina against Linny’s mouth. She wanted more and this was not what it was. She opened her free leg wide and upwards till she gave her friend an absolute opportunity and space to take what she was offering. Linny licked and sucked on Mona’s pussy and clit to make it cum. She used her finger to dig deep and pull out whatever was being produced inside her friend’s vagina. As she sensed Mona’s desperation and from all many years of experience, she knew her friend was craving for hard action. She used her free hand and slapped Mona’s butt-cheeks.

“Put that tongue inside mee!”, Mona screamed and the tinge of pain moved her pussy to reach the final stage.

Linny slapped once again and muffled herself into her friend’s vagaina that was begging for release. She continued to place playful slaps over Mona’s butt along with few nudges to her anus while her other finger and mouth continued to focus on her pussy and clit.

“Make me cumm Linnnnny!”, Mona’s body quivered with powerful jolts from her hips.

Linny realized the response, and kept her focus centered on her friend’s clitoris. Mona felt her leg muscles cramping. Her eyes closed. Her rectal ring shrunk. Her pussy opened up. Her hands clutched her own nipples and squished at once. 

Linny slurped and flicked.

“OOOH-FFFFUCCCCKK!!!”, with a loud scream, Mona widened her legs further up and Linny saw her friend’s pussy letting out tiny sprays of cum right into open air and at her. She lapped and licked continuously while keeping her grip on Mona’s clit. Linny heard her friend yelling and shouting as she shuddered into her orgasm. Her pussy looked like a mini replica of a volcano spurting out it’s lava. She relaxed her mouth grip on her friend’s clit and in response, she heard Mona bellowing and her leg falling right on her head.

Both women collapsed.

They both realized them sweating like crazy inside their latex suit’s but did not felt the it due to the specific cold wave that emitted from the custom designed air condition unit. 

Mona thanked Rajat in her mind for all his precautionary measures that doubled their pleasure.

Later…

Linny ran to pick her phone that was continuously ringing.

Mona watched her friend's face changing to a serious mode and wondered what actually happened. She saw Linny returning back with a subdued face.

"What happened Linny?"

"Oh Mona...when I thought I would have a nice weekend, guess how much things can go wrong!"

"What is the matter?", Mona nudged at her friend in concern.

"It was my Mom in line. She said that Melvin fell from baby-carriage and she is taking him to clinic.

"Oh My God!, is it bad? And where was Sandra when it happened?", Sandra was Linny's first born.

"They both were playing around...what can you expect from a teenager Mona?"

"True true...in that case, let us go and get the kids!", Mona stood up from the water bed and started to remove her latex dress.

"No no...don't change! I will go and handle this quickly okay. Sandra and my Dad are staying home while Mom is taking Melvin to Doctor. So, your kids are well taken care of, nothing to worry as they are already grown enough to take care of themselves. I will go to the clinic straight from here”, Linny started to move.

“No problem at Linny, I can come with you”, Mona made a half-hearted offer as she was to reluctant to leave the dungeon.

“You just explore all this thoroughly as it seems you are too fascinated over all this crap than me. Plus, Rajat will take his time and will come only late night and I will be back in two to three hours okay", Linny removed her head mask and started walking out of the room.

"Common Linny, let me drive and we can take care together", though Mona offered to help, she was jumping inside at the possibility of having an alone time with the exciting things that was around them whole her brain was already heated up by thinking all sorts of stuff that she could do while alone.

“Girl! Please! I can manage! This is your weekend too – remember? Des is not home for next four-five days and tomorrow is weekend, relax and enjoy all this and think of me when doing some kinky stuff…bye for now!”, Linny left the room with Mona all alone…totally…alone…with all the devilishly sinful toys to be explored…

Mona missed to see Linny’s face that carried an impious smile instead of any angst as she walked out!
Like Reply
Please enjoy...this is the opening sequence...more to follow in next posts...(I am only following the instructions, so kindly be patient). Once again...I am not the author...all credits to our own YLTS!
Like Reply
Do you also plan to post A Clandestine Prosecution
Like Reply
(04-11-2023, 04:17 PM)Needtoregister Wrote: Do you also plan to post A Clandestine Prosecution

Yes, of course, it will be posted here in due course (again conveying, I am under my word because each story of YLTS have a specific/defined timeline and it will be done accordingly).
Like Reply
[Image: 00025.jpg]
[Image: 00012.jpg]
[Image: 00011.jpg]
[Image: 00006.jpg]
[Image: 00027.jpg]
[Image: 00033.jpg]
[Image: 00013.jpg]
[Image: 00020.jpg]
[Image: 00023.jpg]
[Image: 00029.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 00004.jpg]
[Image: 00017.jpg]
[Image: 00019.jpg]
[Image: 00028.jpg]
[Image: 00034.jpg]
[Image: 00032.jpg]
[Image: 00031.jpg]
[Image: 00010.jpg]
[Image: 00015.jpg]
[Image: tumblr-p2d7dsn-Udl1v3xqtzo1-500.gif]
Like Reply
Part-5

Mona missed to see Linny’s face that carried an impious smile instead of any angst as she walked out!

Later…

"Oh-Gawd! Oo-God!", Mona's whimpered loudly as her fingers wiggled deep inside her vagaina while reading the script that Rajat prepared for the night with Linny.

"You have to move both my hands over my head and tie it to the table leg using the ankle cuffs”, the script read. 

Mona’s fingers moved in and out of her pussy with crazed speed.

“MAKE SURE YOU DON’T OPEN MY BLINDFOLD”, it was the next instruction written in the script.

“Then you have to move up on me and grind your groin all through my face to make me intoxicated with your pussy’s odor. You should wait for my moans...Only if I moan, then you open the Crotch-Zip of your latex suit and force-push your pussy to my open mouth”, his next instruction was more detailed.

“And remember, you SHOULD NOT remove my blindfold regardless whatever I say or try to do”, it was written in bold and underlined in the script.

“SHIT!”, Mona's cursed as three of her fingers slipped in and out of her vagina furiously to match the speed of her reading.

"Remember…I am your slave at this point...REMEMBER IT...and I am at your mercy...you have to play with me all the while without making yourself cum and without touching my penis”, it seemed like Rajat was confronting her in the script.

Fingers insider Mona’s vagina moved up to reach another speed record.

“If you feel that you want to cum really bad, then do it on me by grinding your pussy all over my face and then over my shaft, but you remain inside the suit...AND - Do Not Open my Crotch at this point. I am supposed to be punished”, he continued.

“FUCK!”, Mona cussed nauseatingly as Rajat’s writing edged her further.

“If you cum on my face, then it will be a negative point for later...I will use it against you...remember it!”,his words fell inside her brain like firecrackers.

"Oh-My-Goodness!", Mona came on her fingers right then. She had to drop the script aside to control her body from shaking so hard and to keep herself from falling to ground. Though it took few minutes to recover, Mona jumped out of the stupor and grabbed Rajat's script and eagerly continued to read the next part.

"It is at this point that you can open my Crotch-Zip and start teasing my shaft. You can use various methods to tease me and there are many tools kept in the side table that you can use. Don’t use your mouth at any point, even if I cry or beg you for it”, the script said.

“Remember - you are a thief and at any cost you have to force me to reveal where I kept the special gift. If you make me cum quickly, then I won't open my mouth and that will be another negative point that I will use against you! So, remember...don't make me cum quickly…tease…tease me or torture me till I break and tell you where I have hidden the gift", she couldn’t stop removing her eyes from Rajat’s script.

Mona fringed herself furiously as she continued. She kept reading and groans of exasperation escaped her lips. She lost count of time while her fingers had no more space to invade her cunt. Her imagination went wild and vivid by projecting her friend’s husband and herself engaging in various depraved actions according to his script and she conveniently forgot that it was meant for her friend who was supposed to read and participate, not her! 

Mona’s middle finger came out from her vaginal sheath to probe and tease her cum slobbered anal ring!

Her eyes stopped abruptly as she read what was written next!

"Now…RIGHT NOW...Drink it! Don't leave my cock even if I scream! Chew it! KEEP IT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP ON MUNCHING IT TILL IT BECOMES HARD AGAIN INSIDE YOUR MOUTH! DON'T EVEN LEAVE IT OUT FOR A MOMENT...IT SHOULD BE HARD AS ROCK WHEN YOU FINISH!", the script said.

"OOH-MY-GOD!", Mona screeched with the powerful orgasmed. She shivered and battered with the script in one hand and other hand clutched hard against her pulsing vagina. She slouched against the water filled bed when she felt she was about to go unconscious. Despite her physical reactions to the vulgarity written by Rajat, her brain reeled inside the script and felt the urge to continue reading...

"So vivid! How can Rajat be so explicit about sex? He wrote every single point that he wanted to try with Linny....and why is Linny so timid about all this?", Mona was perplexed because she failed to realize the difference on libido between her and her friend. "Why isn't Desmond like Rajat?", Mona cringed at the thought of discerning her husband over another man. 

She picked up the script again and continued reading.

"So, now you already know where I had hidden the special gift. You need to take it and escape. Remember - your escape route is our special room. You pick the gift and leave me in living room without attending me regardless whatever I do or scream. I have the right to be angry and shouting at you for releasing my hands. But you don't give a damn to my situation because you know if you untie me, I will catch you! So, just take the gift and run to our dungeon room and it is there that you will find out how to escape the night!", his script provided complete details of what he wanted from his wife.

"Ufff-mmmm-oouuff!", Mona sighed and kept the script closed. While keeping it aside she noticed a Red-Inked statement on the last page. As she read what was written, her face turned beet-red and face with more excitement. 

"When you reach our special room, you will find the second script that you need to read and be prepared. Also, somewhere in the dungeon room, I have kept the instructions to find the secret for you to escape – this one, you need find out by yourself – your escape depends on you!", it was written in red color.

Without blinking an eye, Mona kept the script back at it’s place and searched all around her. Within no time, she located the second script kept below to one of the side table next to the large wardrobe. 

She flipped it open impatiently as it was like a dreamworld opened only to her!

"So, you found this script! VERY GOOD!!", the first statement written on the first page made a direct impact deep in her pussy. Her mouth watered and cunt heated up again as she read turned the pages.

"Even though you want to escape, it is not easy. First, you are to locate the hanging hand cuffs. Second, you need to find the Red Stoned Anal Plug. Third, you should get the pink colored vibrator, then you should follow the instructions exactly as it’s written and automatically your escape route will be clear to you", he continued to convey his message.

Without losing a moment, Mona located all of it.

"Now, use the pink dildo and put it inside your vagina and keep the speed at low", he continued his instructions. The dildo went inside her cunt seamlessly as it was drenched in her cum.

"USE the anal plug and squeeze it into your butthole”, Mona read through the script and her right hand pushed the anal plug into her anus. Though it took a while and much effort, she was able to secure it inside her butthole. It was really painful while pushing her rectal ring to accept the width of the anal plug and once the large part went inside, the density of the metal made her feel like an alien object that just got added into her anatomy.

“OH-SHITT!”, another loud groan left her chest.

"After you plug yourself, walk towards the hanging cuffs and tie one of your hand into it", Mona blinked in half-seduced state as she followed what he wrote.

Mona had some trouble walking with the metal digit inside her rectum. Yet, she kept the script on the floor and hooked her left hand into the hanging cuff. 

"Ummm!", a slight moan left her lips as she got used to the small apparatus that invaded her dirty hole. After few minutes of breathing hard to get used to the foreign object inside her asshole, Mona’s eyes darted down to read what was written in the script. 

"Now, hook your second hand, your other hand also to the hand cuff, as it has an auto lock, you don't have to do anything, just hook", Rajat dictated.

She followed the instruction and hooked her second hand also to the hand cuff and now she stood on her feet with both hands hooked above her head.

"Helpless…so helpless!", a weird thought padded her brain.

Once she got used to the situation, she used one of her feet to flip to next page. As she wore the pointed shoes, few pages moved together and then on she couldn’t follow correction because the script got broken. Adding to her dismay of missing the continuity, she read what was written on the last pages.

"I will open your butt-crack to pull put the anal plug. But, it will be so slow that you will be begging me to remove it fast. But I won't. At the same time, my other hand will be pulling your…”, as she flipped the page to read balance, once again, few more pages got stuck together and moved forward.

"Shit!", Mona was desperate to read and know what was upcoming and, in her craziness,, she tried to flip the unread pages back. 

It backfired!

Again, a third time, multiple pages flipped together and went straight to the last page of the script. She cursed loudly and tried to pulls the pages back with her feet…but couldn’t do much as she hung helplessly on the hanging cuff.

Unfortunately, she filled to the last page and it read…"Now it's time for us to rupture. You are exhausted with all the orgasms but, I still want to take you one more round!", the script ended.

"Fuck-Fuck-Oh-Fuck!", Mona shouted with desperation to get the continuation and instead, failed to get the right page. As she tried to remove herself from the hook, with a shock, she realized that it was auto-locked and without someone's help, she couldn't get released.

"Oh-God...Oh-My-God…Oh-Shit!", she tied all her means to escape and failed miserably. 

Mona froze suddenly as her ears picked up the sound of someone opening the door of the special room.

Someone was walking in! 

Mona was glad that Linny was back!

Before she could open her mouth to call Linny, she saw Rajat walking inside with a big surprise written all over his face.

"Wow Linny! I had no idea you'd be trying out all of this by yourself! Nice...Wonderful!"

Mona froze!

She lost her responsiveness!

Her brain became cold with fright!

Her entire body became paralyzed just with the thought of the outcome if she made any move!

"You know Linny, I couldn't sit at the garage as the only thing in my head was about tonight and so I finished up everything quickly. Now that I see you are half-way there, we can enjoy this night and the full weekend with you my sweet-latex-doll!", Rajat winked at her thinking it was his wife Linny.

“Oh-God! What shall I do now? I should have left with Linny!!!”, Mona's legs shivered as her brain worked in overdrive to find a plausible solution or explanation to Rajat who of course couldn't identify her in her suit. Only her eyes and lips showed outside the head mask. To make it more complicated, she had worn longer eye liners and glittering red lipstick as well. She cursed her decision to stay alone and read the script while Linny was away.

While sitting at office, Rajat couldn't sit tight by thinking about the night and the various experiences that wait for the night. He decided to leave early so that once at home, he could work to prepare his wife because he knew it would take lot of coaxing to bend her to participate in all the carnal desires that he had in store. For the same reason, when he entered the house and when couldn't locate his wife, he was dismayed at first thinking that she left with kids. But, he was shocked and gleefully surprised to see Linny in hanging position wearing the latex suit in exact way he wanted her to be.

Rajat’s eyes became blood-lusted the moment he noticed how much his wife filled the latex suit. His penis throbbed to become erect as he looked at her breasts that thrusted outwards in a way that he felt she was begging to be molested.

He was ecstatic! 

He was delighted!!

He was thrilled to see his wife fully ready for the big night!!

"Linny...stay still", Rajat snarled.

Mona was immobile and lost in her thoughts and when she heard Rajat's booming voice, she thought she was dead and her eyes bulged with horror when she saw him walking towards her.

"Let me check you my rubber-doll!", he muttered close to her ears and reached behind her.

"Oh-Nice...Very-Nice...You make the best fuck-doll baby!", in a sudden change of action, Rajat moved his hands from her back to front and cupped her large breasts and squeezed both of them hard and pinched her nipples altogether. She felt an immediate rush of adrenaline at the way he handled her breasts…it was hard…solid…and with a wild potency that no other man ever tried on her!

"Uuff...mmm…ooh-shit!", Mona suppressed her moans and tried her best to control her voice because she knew if she opened her mouth and cried loudly, Rajat would know immediately that she wasn't his wife. Yet, she couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t screaming that she was not Linny!

Rajat was excited at the feel of his wife's mummeries that were surprisingly firm and denser than usual. Lately with their second baby, Linny's breasts sagged a bit and was soft while handling. But, he didn’t mind any of those, because his focus was to keep her lactating…he loved to munch on her breasts and drink her breast-milk! 

"Why are these so firm today Linny? Hmmm...looks like my latex-slut is more excited than me, eh?", he asked mildly and continued to pinch and release her rock-hard nipples to make it more stiffer inside the suit.

"SLAAPP!", the blast of his hard slap resonated inside the room and Mona had to bite her lips to control her cry when the piercing pain from her butt-cheeks killed her head.

Rajat was unable to resist from slapping the inviting ass-cheeks that bulged rounded and dense through the skin-tight latex suit. 

"Soo-nice-Linny...I can see that you already kept it inside! Very nice...Looks like you are definitely more excited than me", Rajat said as he massaged her butt-cheeks where he slapped and his fingers traced around the anal-plug that obtruded between her clenched ass cheeks.

Mona cringed at her decision to try the anal plug.

"Let's start then Linny! I will wait for you downstairs okay", as he said, he moved sideways and starred to remove his dress.

Mona's eyes enlarged from shock that rose from multiple thoughts...

"Rajat mistook me for Linny!"

"He wants me to entertain him as mentioned in the script!"

"If Linny walks in and catches us, what could happen?"

"Isn't it better to tell him now??"

"But Linny would take another 2 to 3 hours to return!"

"If I continue as Linny for the session downstairs, then by the time Linny is here, I can switch without him knowing! I can explain it to her if I don’t do anything bad!”

"Afterall, he will not remove my suit and with this much make up on, he can never know who it is inside the suit!"

"But what if he makes me perform sex on him?"

"Doesn't the first part of the script involve oral sex and then punishing him without allowing actual sex??"

"Is it right?” 

“Should I do it?”

“I could taste his thing!"

"Why not? He will never find out!"

"But wouldn't it be cheating my best friend and Des?"

"Well, we both have had sex with others before our marriage, so this will be something like that!"

"But, we are married now, so would this be right?"

“Why not? It’s not that I am fucking Rajat…Linny would understand!”

“But what about Des? How would I explain him if Rajat tells him? Oh-God! What should I DOOO???”

Mona was lost between moral questions and logical answers that flew past her brain. Her eyes widened with shock when she saw what was presented in front of her!

Rajat had removed his boxers and his cock dangled between his powerful looking thighs. It was a side view but that was enough for her to catch and register the magnitude of her friend's husband's manhood.

"Oh-God! Oh-Shit! Oh-Shittt!", she cursed silently as her eyes locked over the majestically large male organ that was on half-display. By the next moment, he pulled his boxer over through his hips and his shaft got covered. With a heavy sigh, she let the pressure go out from her chest and tried her best to remain calm when she saw him walking towards her.

"So, my hot thief...I will release you now and you can come down where I will be sleeping, remember the place where I am going to SLEEP okay?", as he said, he released the lock of the hand cuff and her shoulders fell.

"Mmmm...aah!", she had to twitch her lips from releasing another moan as Rajat stood in front and hugged her into a hard embrace while using both his hands to cup both her rumps inside his large hands.

"Uuh-uuggghh!", she grumbled and reeled in pleasure of having a large man using his large hands to fondle and squash her ass cheeks in the right way that she always craved for. Rajat was huge, and he always towered over others using his size to his advantage. Though many a time, Mona fantasized a man of his size using her body, she never wanted it to be her friend's husband.

For the first time in her life, Mona felt the presence of an alpha male. Mona's lips curled and her eyes closed in direct response to her creaming cunt!

"Come for me...you slut-thief!", Rajat left her to remain inside the room and walked out.

"What shit I have fallen into?"

"His hands were huge!", the relief on her ass-muscles made her heart gallop but created an immediate tinge of precum to spread inside her cunt walls.

"I need to escape somehow before he catches me!"

"But this is the first time someone made me cum like this!"

"He is your friend's husband for fuck sake Mona!!"

"But Linny is not here and he didn’t notice it till now!"

"I can do the first part of the script without getting caught!"

"But isn't this cheating??"

“What if Des get to know??”

"His thing was abnormally huge…how could it be? Can I take it in my mouth?"

“Would Linny understand me?”

"Does it matter? It’s only oral sex!!"

"Oh-shit...I cannot do it...I should not do it!"

"What if Linny comes and catches us doing it?"

"But she is away...and it will be over in less than half hour max!"

"Fuck! Should I do it?"

"No no...I can't cheat!"

"But this is not cheating! You are just playing along a script!"

"But what if he goes for having sex with me???"

"How could he? As per script you have to tie him down and once he finishes, you can walk out easily!"

A sharp bolt of shock created shivers through Mona's spine.

"I am the slutty thief!", comprehension hit her brain like a lightning. 

"Should I go down??", Mona thought for the nth time.

"It will last less than half hour and I can definitely run out of the house if Rajat catches me!"

"Yes, before Linny comes, I can definitely finish him off!"

'Shit! What am I thinking? What am I doing??"

"Why not? He would never know who it is! And of course, he will be tied up too!!"

With nothing more to add, Mona walked out of the dungeon room and tip-toed through the first floor of her friend's home and started climbing down. With each step she took down, her thighs rhythmically squeezed against each other and felt the slippery wetness that spread all through her groin. As her liquid got mixed with the slippery gel inside the suit, her legs felt the ease of walking a bit while cladded in a tight latex suit and even with the metal plug inside her rectal passage. The suit was almost like a second skin, more like she was walking naked, not wearing anything. Even in her hurried and confused state, she didn't miss to note the sweet pain that her rectum endured while carrying the butt-plug inside it's tiny cavity. Her brain was too lost in it’s elated state as she pensively climbed down to the living room. 
[+] 4 users Like Aavesh9's post
Like Reply
Wow
Fantastic ?
[+] 1 user Likes Xossipyan's post
Like Reply
(07-11-2023, 04:46 AM)Xossipyan Wrote: Wow
Fantastic ?

Yes bro, this one is yet another gem from our YLTS. I will keep posting with regular intervals as guided.
Like Reply
[Image: 00052.jpg]
[Image: 00051.jpg]
[Image: 00053.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 00036.jpg]
[Image: 00037.jpg]
[Image: 00038.jpg]
[Image: 00039.jpg]
[Image: 00048.jpg]
[Image: 00056.jpg]
[Image: 00057.jpg]
[Image: 00059.jpg]
[Image: 00058.jpg]
[Image: 00062.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 00067.jpg]
[Image: 00068.jpg]
[Image: 00070.gif]
[Image: tumblr-6fd4d6e06a88ef1d8ea701696923211c-...3f-500.gif]
[Image: tumblr-61029419cace73ceffbcf7804d0b130f-...da-500.gif]
[Image: 00072.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: 00071.gif]
Like Reply
Part-6

A sharp bolt of shock created shivers through Mona's spine.

"I am the slutty thief!", comprehension hit her brain like a lightning. 

"Should I go down??", Mona thought for the nth time.

"It will last less than half hour and I can definitely run out of the house if Rajat catches me!"

"Yes, before Linny arrives, I can definitely finish him off!"

'Shit! What am I thinking? What am I doing??"

"Why not? He would never know who it is! And of course, he will be tied up too!!"

With nothing more to add, Mona walked out of the dungeon room and tip-toed through the first floor of her friend's home and started climbing down. With each step she took down, her thighs rhythmically squeezed against each other and felt the slippery wetness that spread all through her groin. As her liquid got mixed with the slippery gel inside the suit, her legs felt the ease of walking a bit while cladded in a tight latex suit and even with the metal plug inside her rectal passage. The suit was almost like a second skin, more like she was walking naked, not wearing anything. Even in her hurried and confused state, she didn't miss to note the sweet pain that her rectum endured while carrying the butt-plug inside it's tiny cavity. Her brain was too lost in it’s elated state as she pensively climbed down to the living room.

"OH-GOD!", she stopped and took a pause as she saw Rajat's naked feet resting on the long and elevated couch where his upper body rested with head kept high in an inviting angle.

"I am doing this", Mona murmured inaudibly.

"Shit!", she cursed herself as she recalled the script.

Per Rajat’s scrip, “She was a thief who knew the owner of this house had a valuable ornament kept hidden somewhere in the house and as she finished searching every key areas of the house, she failed to locate it.  As she climbed down, she found the owner exhausted and sleeping on the couch. As her next logical step, she was to bind him to the couch by tying his hands behind his head using a hand cuff so that he would be immobile. Further, she had to torture him using whichever option to make him tell her the location where the ornament was hidden”.

First catch was - the house owner was to be tortured erotically!

Second point was - she had to use every means of sexual use or abuse to make him talk!!

Finally, she would allow opening his mouth only after he orgasms!!!

"Fuck! That Goddamned script!!", Mona cursed again as she tiptoed and reached next to Rajat who was acting to be asleep. For the next few minutes, her eyes roamed all over the huge mass of the man who was losing as slept. She looked with as much focus she could muster over his semi-naked state. His body had zero hair. Total and absolutely shaved (or waxed), as she assumed.

His nipples were dark and seemed more like her own...Pointed! Protruding!! Inviting to be sucked!!!

He was huge! Seriously huge!

His entire body was filled with muscles that rippled all over!

Her eyes finally rested at his groin that bulged and grew as she continued to watch it!

"What is this thing? How could it be so large?? He could tear me in half if he uses this thing on me!!!", she heard her voice rumbling inside her head and shook herself from the thoughts.

"Oh-fuck! he is opening his eyes! Should I run???”, her toes curled inside the latex suit with fear kicking in slowly.

"Is anyone there? Is that you Linny? I am sleeping okay, don't disturb me!", Mona jumped where she stood as the heavy voice of Rajat resonated to break the silence.

It was a pointer!

For her to start!!

It was meant for the thief – her – the Slut-Thief!!!

Mona looked at Rajat's magnitude once again and then to his face that showed he was pretend-sleeping. She took a few careful steps aside and found the handcuff kept on the table. 

"I am doing this! OH-FUCK!!!"

Mona took the handcuff and approached the sleeping giant and with trembling hands moved one of the handcuff holes and without disturbing him, clamped it onto one of his wrists. She jumped up in fright when he deliberately made a move of his body to sideways giving her access to his other hand.

"Oh-Shitt!", she cursed and sat down to clamp the balance of the handcuff to his other hand. Once she fastened it against the headrest of the couch, she felt safe.

"Now he cannot move"

"Even if he recognizes me, I can run out"

"Nothing will happen till I am through with this"

Mona sighed and tried to remember what was next in his script. "Oh-God...it starts now!", she recalled what she had to do next. Per what was written by Rajat, she was supposed to wake him up because she searched all of the house and couldn't locate the ornament. 

"Crap!", if I open my mouth to ask the question, he will recognize that I am not Linny!!!

"What? What should I do???", Mona's brain worked in overdrive to find some solution. She gasped in relief as her brain prompted at some possibility. She walked to the other end of the living room and took the pen and telephone book and tore two pages from it and wrote something on it. Then with firm and silent steps, she walked back to the large man who seemed to be sleeping tight.

Mona's eyes were glued on Rajat's shaft that seemed to have grown bigger inside his silk boxer...

It’s shape frightened her. Yet her eyes remained on it as if admiring it.

For a second, she felt his manhood was actually watching her every move and responding back...It was thumping!

She reached next to him and slightly poked at his hairless forehead with her index finger...as detailed in his script. She saw his recognition from the slight twitch of his body. She moved her finger down through his forehead and rolled it through his nose and rested over his lips...following his script.

She looked closely at the large lips of her friend's husband that she had seen many times but never at such close proximity.

"How would it feel to be sucked by these lips?", she heard her voice whispering inside her head.

"Shit...no…no...I’ll follow his script and run from here before Linny reach back", Mona re-assured herself and trailed her finger over Rajat's lips.

Mona was fascinated!

"Oh-Shit!", She had to follow the script! She just remembered it!

She pulled her finger away from his parted lips and took the blindfold that was kept underneath the couch using her free hand. She brought it to his head and stretched it over his eyes and in a sudden movement covered his eyes with it and fastened it behind his head in a swift motion.

"What!! Who's that??", Rajat shouted as if he just woke up.

Mona kept quiet...it was against the script.

"Who?? Who's that???", he again shouted trying to move from the couch.

Mona kept still and watched his huge frame writhing and trying to get past his restraints.

"Why did you tie me up? What do you want from me??", he shouted again while trying to pull his hands out from the handcuff bond.

Mona smiled at his struggling figure as she felt the power surging through her body to keep such a specimen under her control.

"Let me go!! Whoever you are, I won't call the security officer. You can leave right now and take whatever you want!", Rajat shouted again.

Mona remained quiet.

"WHO ARE YOUU???", his voice reached higher pitch.

Instead of replying, Mona once again moved her finger to his lips and kept on it as if conveying the message to keep quiet.

For a moment, Rajat seemed getting relaxed. But, the very next moment, he tried to jump from the couch.

Mona didn't move an inch but kept her finger firm on his lips, closing it.

"What do you want?", his voice was muffled.

Mona took the paper that she kept aside and held it in front of her face and lowered his blindfold a bit so that he could read what was written on the paper.

"WHERE IS THE ORNAMENT?", he repeated what he saw on the paper that she held. He couldn't see the face behind it.

"I don't know!! Who are you?? Why aren't you talking???", he screamed again as he realized this was not part of his script.

She closed his blindfold again and kept the paper aside.

"It's time!", she smiled half wickedly as she lingered her finger through his smooth and clean shaved face.

"Release me!! Who are youuu??", he shouted again.

Instead, Mona moved her finger through his neck and circled over his bare chest...

"So smooth...and so hard!", she thought as her latex cladded finger conveyed the healthy muscular tissue of the large man.

"Let me go!", Rajat mumbled again.

Mona's finger started circling over the large expanse of his broad chest and deliberately avoided going any closer to his dark nubbins that seemed like blood engorged and thicker than few minutes before.

Her eyes darted to his manhood for a moment and her finger stopped!

His boxer had a tent!

"Oh-Gawd! What is this thing?", Mona’s brain paused for a moment but her head cleared back as she watched his hips making sudden jerks. She pulled the paper once again and pulled his blindfold away for him to read.

"No, I don't know what you are looking for! I have nothing here with me!", he shouted again.

Silently she pulled the blindfold back and kept the paper aside. Then, she moved. But this time, she used both her hands and it’s index fingers to scratch tenderly all through his chest and she focused on his armpit’s as if tickling.

Rajat groaned loudly and squirmed hard to avoid her fingers...

"He is ticklish!", she smiled and exerted more pressure through his armpits. Mona couldn't resist from lowering her head down and took a deep breath right on his armpit.

She was immediately intoxicated by the sweat smell of her friend's husband! She inhaled once again and moved her hands through his muscular waist. He was ticklish there as well!

"Stop, STOP!", he screamed.

She didn’t heard his voice...her attention was focused on the writhing body and how he reacted against her torture.

"Stoopp...please!", he screamed again.

Once again, she pulled the paper and lowered his blindfold.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!", Rajat shouted at her.

Mona replaced the blindfold back and moved her fingers back to his body. This time, she moved downwards through his silky boxer. Her eyes were fixated on the enormous tent and the shape of his shaft.

"God! No wonder Linny always complained. No woman can take this thing!", she told to herself and moved sideways through his thighs to his legs. 

He was hairless!

Chiseled to bone!!

And huge like a wild reptile!!!

"Possibly he did a full body wax! So smooth and so hard! Oh-God! Forgive me Linny!", Mona couldn't stop admiring the muscular structure of Rajat. Her focus turned to his large feet and powerful looking nerves all through his thighs, calves and she rested her eyes watching his fingers twitching as her hands moved teasingly through his skin.

She had a kink for feet!

Whenever she had a sex with her husband Desmond, she used to catch and suck his toes and fingers using her mouth. Unfortunately, Des never liked it and she had to perform that activity with her friend Linny. Mona loved to lick and suck feet and toes using her saliva and the smell of feet made her go crazy while having sex.

This was an opportunity that she could never let go!

Though for a moment, she paused while thinking about her infidelity, Mona's cunt overcame that fear and she settled next to Rajat's large feet. Mona smelled his feet and it went through her nostrils and an immediate shockwave made her cunt to pulse. She paused and looked at the huge man to make sure his blindfold was in place. With reassurance, she locked both his feet using her hands and pressed his toes against her breasts.

Her body shook from the first touch of her friend's husband's body against her. She knew well that she had entered into dangerous grounds already, but now she made a deliberate move into wrong doing!!

She had to taste it!!!

Mona opened her mouth and licked the top of his toes. Her tongue played a bit through the rest of his fingers and settled again at his toes.

Rajat on the other hand was completely lost at the way his wife was behaving. First of all, he never mentioned anything about blindfold in his script. Second, Linny was supposed to make him lick her cunt and make her cum. Instead, he was confused at why she wasn’t talking and also at the way she teased him. Finally, his surprise knew no bounds when his wife started licking and sucking his feet and teasingly sucked his toes. He was in heaven already as his shaft bickered with blood and hardened to an extend that if she removed his handcuff, he was ready to pounce on her and fuck her senselessly. He enjoyed the different strokes that his wife was performing.

"Wow...she is really into this groove this time!", Rajat tried his best to control his ticklish reactions but couldn’t stop from whimpering and grunting as Linny continued to suck and nibble his feet and toes with more vigor.

Mona was so lost in the act that Rajat's feet were now lathered with her saliva. Her lips scrolled across the expanse of his large feet. She tasted it...savored it...she gulped each finger by finger...licked...nibbled...suckled...

She couldn't control herself. It was the first time she got a chance to perfect fellatio on a man's feet and she couldn't control herself. Her cunt overflowed with the sinful juice of her pussy that soaked her latex suit wet and smothered her entire groan!

"OKAY OKAY...YOU THIEF! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!! STOOPP!!!", Rajat screamed loudly as he was unable to take more tickle and sucking on his feet.

It was a first for him too!!!

Mona jerked out of her stupor when she heard his shouts. It was then she removed her lip lock on his toes and took a deep breath. She couldn't believe what she just performed. Her latex mask was covered with her own saliva and her breasts were plastered against his large feet as if it was glued against him.

Her eyes widened with shock at what she saw!

Rajat’s feet fingers were kneading her hard-edged nipples while he writhed to escape her clutches. Her breasts reeled with carnal pleasure. Mona stretched her neck and took a good look at the large semi naked man and her lips curled into a viscous smile when she noticed his boxer was showing wetness where his thing’s pointed edge stood.

"It's freaking huge!!", Mona thought as her gaze rested over Rajat's pole that was now fully erect inside the boxer. There was a visible gap at his waist because of it’s size!

She moved forward and turned towards at his boxer!

She wanted to have a peek of the monstrous male structure!!

Her lips parted with shock to grasp what she saw through the gap between the boxer elastic and his waistline. "It should not be the real thing!", she tilted her head a bit down to his check and peered into the gap once again.

"Oh-Shit!", an inaudible murmur left her lips. "It's bigger than any dildo that I ever tried!!", though she got only the view of the base of his shaft, that itself was more than enough for her knees to lose their balance.

"I need to see it’s full size!", Mona cursed and closed her eyes as if begging an apology to her friend. 

"I already told you that I don't know what you are looking for! Then why are you doing this to me??", the heavy booming voice of her friend's husband brought her back to senses.

She took the paper once again and held it in front of her face, and pulled his blindfold and made him read it again.

"I told you already many times, you thief!!", Rajat made another mock curse at his wife. He shrugged hard to show the anger. 

As he shouted, he took a good look at his wife's upper body. He tried to peek through the paper that she held.

"Her breasts looks so yummy in the latex! I will squeeze the last drop of her milk as soon as I get my hands free!! It looks bigger than ever...fuck! Her nipples are so big – what happened to Linny??", Rajat's eyes darted all over the shining breasts that were visible in front of him and he smiled inside his head at the way her saliva was smothered all over her upper body. He loved drinking her breast-milk as she was still lactating. But, to Linny, it wasn’t a sexual activity and she loathed when he tried to force-drink the baby milk from her breasts.

"Linny is really into this! Maybe she wanted control over me...that's what this is about", He assumed the drastic change in his wife's sexual behavior. Linny was never an active participant in their love sessions. He was wtinessing a very different personality from his wife that made him more perplexed yet at the same time extremely aroused as never before.  He noticed her lush red colored lips and glistening breasts with fascination. 

His eyes focused on her nipples that protruded through the latex suit enticingly...to be sucked...to be bitten...to be squeezed...to be crushed...to be milked! 

He let out a moan while his brain played the images of how he would handle her mummeries and drink the last drop of her lactating milk from both milk-teats!

Mona on the other hand was getting impatient to cover his eyes and get into action. As she recalled the script, she had to move fast and in response her vagina puked yet another dollop in anticipation. She towered the paper once again at his face to garner his reaction.

"I will give you money, please let me go!", Rajat delivered his dialogue.

As on cue, Mona threw the paper to the floor and moved to cover his eyes again. He was expecting this and didn't want to lose another opportunity to take another good look his hot wife in action.

"No no...please don't cover my eyes. I said, I will give you money...it's in my jacket. You can take everything!", as he watched her face, his cock shifted to another notch as her eyes darted at him and her full lips twitched in a mock smile.

She nodded a negative to his request and pulled the cover down over his eyes once again. Rajat grunted in anger at his wife for not following his script. She was supposed to show him and talk to him!

Mona took that opportunity to take yet another look at his crotch. She gasped as she found his organ bloated to another dimension and the gap became more prominent due to it’s inhuman size, she got an eyeful of his hairless base and a little bit of his ball-sack!

"NO HAIR! OH-SHIITT!!!", she mumbled and looked at the way his cock-tube oscillated to a standing position making it’s engorged state obvious to her eyes.

"Next part of the script!", her brain reminded her. Mona pulled the nipple clamp that was kept below and thought how to do it. She tried it once on Linny and on her as well and those clamps were small sized and only to add an extra pleasure. But the clamps she took out were large and menacing ones. With trembling hands and fingers, she opened one of them and moved towards his chest.

Her eyes were glued on his hard and pointed nipples that pushed her to lick and taste!

Which she did voluntarily!!

No hesitation!!!

Mona bent down and licked his left nipple briefly and felt his body twitching. With added excitement, she spat a small amount of saliva on top of his nipple making it glisten. She was completely lost and fascinated by his menacing nipples that were begging her attention.

"AAA-OOH!!", Rajat jumped when he recognized his wife clamped her lips on his engorged nipple and sucked it inside her mouth with full force. 

"FUCK!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???", even before he could formulate a reasonable explanation, he felt a sharp pain from his right nipple.

Mona, using her left hand, pinched his left nipple in the same manner as she punished his right nipple using her lips and tongue!

Double-sided attack!

She giggled as how she'd have looked while doing this maneuver on this giant!!

"UFFFF...OOH…AAOOUW!", Rajat moaned out!

She switched the nipples without even losing a second!!!

"God...they are soo hard!", she munched over his left nipple, smothering it and making it even harder than earlier.

Rajat was unable to control his moans as he felt his wife's tongue and fingers nibbling and flicking his engorged and sensitive nipples.

"What happened to my Linny? Is she that excited?? Oh-God....her mouth…she is killing me!", Rajat twitched his body to avoid her fingers and lips but couldn't escape.

Mona switched between the man-nipples and while doing it, her left hand moved around his large torso slowly and tickling to which Rajat tried his level best to control his carnal cries. She flicked her tongue sharply against his nipples while sucking them hard and slow...teasing them...tickling them...pinching them...kneading them...and rounding her lips over and around his dark areolas trying to clutch his pleasure nubbins using her saliva lather to add more electrical jolts while she got lost in pleasuring and getting pleasured herself as well.

Mona grinded her breasts against his naked upper torso and squished her rock-hard breasts against Rajat's chiseled muscle structure getting more pleasure out of him.

"Stop! Stop please!", Rajat cried out as he couldn't contain the pleasure full teasing anymore.

And she stopped!

It was abrupt!!

His body trembled from the sudden exposure to nothingness!!!

Mona stood back and took a good look at her friend's husband. He convulsed slowly and panted for air from the pause she made abruptly.

He did not expect that move from his wife!

She took the paper once again and held it in front of his face and removed his blindfold.

"How many times should I tell you thief! I don't know anything about the ornament you are looking for!!!", Rajat shouted half-heartedly.

"Hmm!", she murmured a bit loudly and kept his blindfold back.

"No-Nooo!!", Rajat shouted again as he desperately wanted to watch his tantalizingly hot wife who posed as the slut thief.

Mona knew she was already at a point of no return. And, she wanted it!

She turned towards his ginormous sized pole and smiled at her achievement. His boxer had a large sized wetness spread all over where the shape of his shaft-head stood prominent.

"It's freaking gigantic!!!", she said to herself and sneaked another look at it’s base through the gap between his crotch and boxer. Her cunt somersaulted immediately as her eyes caught the oversized base of his dark manhood.

"Should I do it?"

"No...that would be real cheating!"

"But, Linny would not be here for a few more hours, so why not?"

As lots of thoughts passed through her brain, she heard Rajat calling out.

"You thief! Why don't you take the money and leave me?? I told you many times already that I don't know anything about this ornament!!!"

She smiled and remembered the lines from the script.

"He is asking to proceed with his script! OH-MY-GOD!", she paused to think over. It was a point where she had to kick the activity to the next level and she doubted if she should do it or not.

Despite her doubting mind, Mona moved forward to Rajat's face and planted a slight kiss at his open mouth. Their lips met for the first time and an electric jolt dispersed from her head and ran through her spine making her knees lose their power. She pulled away from the mild kiss and moved her left leg over his torso and stood on top of the lying giant. She made sure his shaft was behind her and her body did not touch any part of his body.

He sensed it.

"Leave me you thief!", Rajat shouted again and shivered when he heard the sound of steel clanging next to him.

Mona took the steel nipple clamps in her hand again and before he could object, used it and closed over his engorged nipples. In a swift move, she ensured his nipples got squeezed making him wince in pain.

"Oouff...No-NOO!", Rajat screamed. 

"Oh yes!", Mona smiled silently as she watched his face.

"Please stop-stop!", Rajat shouted again. Mona took the paper again and held it in front of his face and removed the blindfold.

"I told you!!! Why are you not listening??", Rajat's voice contained exasperation. Mona's reaction was quick. She pulled the chain of the nipple clamps and pulled hard!

"OUUUW!!!", Rajat screamed.

She pushed the paper once again to his face. Tears filled his eyes but he didn't want to bow down. It was not in his script!

She pulled again!

"Ooouuww!!! I told youuuu!!!", he cried out. Though she felt a bit bad, the power she held was over-consuming. She wanted to bit his lips and taste him but controlled herself.

"No...I shouldn't do it...I have crossed many limit’s already...no...shouldn't!", she thought she made up her mind.

"LET ME GO!!!", a sharp growl from Rajat brought her back from her decision. Mona kept the paper away and looked at Rajat for a brief moment deciding on how to move next. Rajat got a full view of his wife half-straddling him and thinking about his script, blurted out.

"I knew you'd be a slut! You thief!!"

Mona recalled her part at this moment and thought of letting him watch. Then changed her mind as she knew if he watched her up close for the next level, he would easily catch that she wasn't his wife!

"NOO...I told you not to...ooh-hmmpph!!", Rajat's shouts became heavy grunts as she pushed a piece of cloth into his mouth and lowered his blindfold back over his eyes.

"Should I do it?", Mona's mind was torn.

"If not, then he would definitely catch me!"

"Even if I do, he will know later for sure…for sure!!"

"No....I shouldn't! I will be cheating on Linny and Desmond!!!"

"But, if I do this task alone, then I wouldn't be technically cheating! OH-GOD!!!", Mona knew what she desperately wanted. With a fleeting movement, she pulled open the zipper of her latex suit from her back and her crotch opened till her dripping vagina was exposed!

An intoxicating pungent odor spread around them immediately!!

Both the man and woman recognized the smell and discarded it as they both knew it was bound to happen!!!

With a wicked smile on her face, Mona moved herself forward. In no time, she stood with her legs split over Rajat's chin. As she looked down, she saw her hairless cunt smeared by her own liquid gleaming and her vaginal lips pulsing. Her brain removed every rational thought that crossed her mind and edged her to cross that boundary. Her eyes followed Rajat's upturned and open mouth that was so close to her cunt.

Rajat inhaled the strong stench of the thief's vagina deep into his nostrils as he felt the presence of the female cunt that was extremely close to him. He was literally dying to taste his wife and was glad that she didn't waste more time to torture him, yet the painful vibrations from his tormented nipples were too thrilling and exciting to control.

"What are you doing you slut?", he barked at her

"Are you…mmmfff!", his questions got muffled as she plastered her wet womanhood to seal his mouth completely.
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-27-51-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-30-50-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-32-24-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-33-23-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-34-03-PM.png]
Like Reply
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-35-21-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-35-52-PM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-11-09-at-1-36-06-PM.png]