Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newly married experiences?
I wanted to know if everybody goes through the same newly wed experiences?

Does everyone do it on their first night? Does it set the tone for the rest of the relationship?
[+] 1 user Likes akanksha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-11-2023, 01:41 PM)akanksha Wrote: I wanted to know if everybody goes through the same newly wed experiences?

Does everyone do it on their first night? Does it set the tone for the rest of the relationship?

Experiences are different for each person. 

If the Husband and wife both are virgins Type 1
If the Husband and wife both had premarital experiences  Type 2
If the Husband has premarital experience but the wife is a virgin Type 3
If the Husband is virgin and the wife had premarital experience Type 4

In all the four types, after the day long wedding rituals both will be too tired. 

In the case of Type 1 couple, both will have a thrill and nervousness. Both may have knowledge but no experience. Therefore gradually they will over come the fears and may be in 2 or 3 nights they will succeed.

In the case of Type 2 as both are experienced they will succeed without any difficulty.

In the case of Type 3 as the husband has experience there is good possibility that it will be successful. The husband knows about the Hymen rupture etc. Therefore he will handle the situation with good caution.

In the case of Type 4 though the wife is experienced, she cannot afford to disclose that in our Indian context. Therefore it is as good as Type 1 only. 

In some rare cases of Type 4 the wife will say to husband. Don't worry about myself feeling the pain or getting some blood stains. Don't get carried away by the advises given by some half baked books. I am capable of handling all these minor matters.  

In any case there is nothing to worry ! The parents are there to help and to give practical advise and guidance.
[+] 2 users Like raasug's post
Like Reply
It depends on the couple.

Most actually don't do it on their first night as they are tired. Some just touch and maybe make out. They start doing from the next day onwards. A wedding is a tiring thing - it can wring you mentally and physically.

The one thing many are concerned about is inexperience. Usually the woman suffers more if the guy is inexperienced - as he won't know how to please her. The physical pain is a secondary issue for the woman, pleasure and love are first.

When I put it inside for the first time, I was gentle and told her to tell me if it hurt too much. Oral foreplay and lube also helps in easier insertion.
[+] 2 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks
[/quote]
Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply
Hi, big bull from Jaipur looking for cuck couples milfs unsatisfied who want to have real fun can ping me, addme on Google ii.insane.ii06; or @SidhuMo0seaala telegram young man with sexy physique

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/wYFYN33/Screenshot-2023...6fbb0f.jpg]
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/V953677/Screenshot-2023...6fbb0f.jpg]
upload images
Like Reply
Yes, I think foreplay is important. It can serve as a good way to make them comfortable with each other.
Like Reply
(03-11-2023, 01:41 PM)akanksha Wrote: I wanted to know if everybody goes through the same newly wed experiences?

I tbink most of the newly married couples indulge in some foreplay on their first night if not penetrative sex. Yes, this does set the tone for the rest of the relationship
Like Reply
(25-11-2023, 06:35 PM)Newbie_Xossiper Wrote: I tbink most of the newly married couples indulge in some foreplay on their first night if not penetrative sex. Yes, this does set the tone for the rest of the relationship

Hmm ok. Friends and cousins I've spoken to tell me the same thing. A lot seems to depend on the husband - and how mature and experienced he is. Many guys don't even know what to do and end up creating a bad experience.
Like Reply
(26-11-2023, 08:54 AM)akanksha Wrote: Hmm ok. Friends and cousins I've spoken to tell me the same thing. A lot seems to depend on the husband - and how mature and experienced he is. Many guys don't even know what to do and end up creating a bad experience.

What was your first night like? Did he take care of you?
Like Reply
(26-11-2023, 09:34 AM)observer2019 Wrote: What was your first night like? Did he take care of you?

He started with a lot of oral and then was very gentle.
[+] 2 users Like akanksha's post
Like Reply