Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust continued by gauravbaba
This story doesn't intend to effect the original story in any sense......... I respect the hard work of author of the original story.

I just want to make reader attached with this one till the author is available with his update in his original story.

So shall we start............. horseride horseride horseride
[+] 3 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys I want to continue the same story in my style........plz feel free to give reply and suggestions
[+] 3 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Please start
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Thank you. Please continue
Like Reply
thank you all......... Lets start our story,

when both created mess and due to which devika came in her sense, she hurredily ran upstair in extreme shame and anger, with just wearing only wet frock on her body.

As Devika reached upstair she sat in the corner nera the wall and crying continously.......... as for how she can allow them to play with her body..... and that too her body was also submitting herself............ how they can do this with her..... she treated them as lill brother and they only done this with her.......... this all thing coming in Devika mind.

in downstairs, where few mins. ago all there are rubbing their naked bodies with full submission, now both varun and anand are just standing and looking each other.

anand- BROOOOO........!!!!!!!! what have you done, just because of you it all got messed up, otherwise right now we had been fucking our sex queen and our love juice had been flowing from her sexy cunt.

varun- I know bro, i done a big mistake, but now we can not waste anymore time otherwise we may lose her forever.

so after putting load on their horny minds, they came to the conclusion that they will apologise in front of her, and may find any more chance to seduce her.

so both went upstair, where their was devika and was crying....... as they are moved closer to devika, suddenly in a sudden....................................

Devika- NNNOOOO................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i not want to talk to you guys anymore, you both also are same as SALIM and Ramu. how could yo both do this with me, i always treated you both as my lill brothers and you both only betryaed me.

VARUN- We are sorry mam, we should not suppose to do that with you...... we are really sorry for it.... but try to understand us mam....plz

Devika- No........ i not want to hear anything from you now...... now get lost from here....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and devika turned herself opposite to them , showing her back to them.

as devika turned, both varun and anand was surprise by seeing something pleasureable , both cock saluted in just one go............ actually when devika turned opposite to them they both saw that the frock was stuckedd between both the ass boms of devika.

they immediately look towards each other with utter surprise.........and were smiling silently.

Anand- mam plz atleast listen, to us why we have done that with you.

but devika was in extreme anger, as soon she turned toward them, a very loud sound of lighting came , by which devika is scared and without thinking she ran and hugged varun tightly.
as devika was wearing on;ly frock and was nude inside and was shivering in cold...... her pink nipples got erect......... as she hugged varun, her nippled crushed in to varun chest.

now varun was in deep pleasure, he also hugged devika tightly, and brought his face near to her ear and said don't worry mam, we are here, you not have to worry , now everthing is fine.

as again devika came in hers sense, she left varun and started crying again,then varun came forward and put his hand on her shoulder to console her.

Varun- mam we are really sorry for our deed, we done downstair with you, but believe us whatever we done it was for your betterment only. actually when you are letting anand to suck one of your boobs, he felt that you were also shivering very much, so he signaled me and i also came and started sucking your other boobs, due to this you are getting warmer, so we thought to do something more to get more warmth to you, but while going more and more we also lost our limit........... but whatever we have done was giving warmth to all 3 of us..... plz mam try to understand us.... and then varun started to move his hands on devika back and after sometime he taken to her ass and lightly pressed it.

devika- aaahahhhhhhh..........
Like Reply
Nice Update
Like Reply
Great start bro keep going best of luck
Like Reply
Guys, where you want to Devika to get fucked...??
A) in lighthouse
B) at another place
Like Reply
Lighthouse
Like Reply
nice start  clps
Like Reply
(03-10-2023, 07:24 AM)Gauravbaba Wrote: Guys, where you want to Devika to get fucked...??
A) in lighthouse
B) at another place

Light house
Like Reply
Waiting for your next update
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Next update please
Like Reply
Wonderful continuation.....
Keep rocking.......
Like Reply
Due to coldness and wet clothes Devika was already felling cold and was also shivering badly, and with this varun touch on our ass makin her lose her control again, but some how she manage to get away from the varun. Anand was standing near to them and seeing both and rubbing his dick over his pants.

Varun- We know mam, what we have done was wrong........ but right now in so much cold our bodies are so much shivering in cold and if we cannot manage to get some warmth then we all may fall seriously ill and even more worse than it. ( varun wants to take a chance while creating a fear in Devika mind).

Anand also with varun- yes mam, varun is right, do you not want to go to house, to your family without getting ill.

Devika- I UUUNNNDERSTAND................ evrything, but how can i do this, I am married and also a mother of a child, no i cannot do this as it will be a sin and i cannot cheat with my husband, and what if anyone knows about it, my whole life will be then ruined.

Anand- c'mone mam.....we are not saying that to have affair with each other, but right now the situtaion we are facing will sson to be more critical........ as we not have even to light up the fire.... and soon we will fall sick.

Varun- Mam, we will never tend to break your trust on us......... you can believe us......... it will be secret between us and no body else will know about it, ( with this Anand do acting of continously sneezing 3-4 times, which makes devika to forget everthing and her attention goes to Anand soon)

Varun- bro, are you ok........ it seems you already caught cold........ ooohhh god, what to do now...plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anand- Devika mam, it may be just the beginning.........there is no other choice but to give warm by our body to each other.

To an extent, varun and anand is successfull in playing with the mind of Devika, as she begin thnking about it............. as she was also shivering in cold very much...... how can she do this sin...... how he can cheat with her husband...!!!!!!!!!!

Devika goes to anand and hugged her tighly to atleast give him some warm, so he will stop sneezing.
this make varun and anand believe that they can proceed further.

varun- Mam, we know you will listen our problem....... it is very rare to have such understanding teacher with us, and varun goes and hugged devika from behind.

now the situation is, devika in nude under his frock as she is not wering any bra and panty, and both boys are also in just in their pants, and hugging devika from both sides.

sson more lightning sound happens, by which deivka hugged anand more tightly ,which resulted more trouble for devika now.

actually, when devika hugged anand more tightly, her pussy over the frock rubbed with anand dick over his pants and was same happening from behind, as varun was also sticking his dick over devika ass, and soon both boys started rubbing their monsterous dick with devika pink pussy and ass bombs, which makes devika to again loose control on her body.

Devika- ooohhhhhh... aaahhhhhh........whhattttttt YOU ARE DOING WITH MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WHAT if anyone come to know about it.
Varun- dont worry mam, we are not doing any sin, we just have to act as per this situtaion and it says there is no other option but to just move forward with what we are doing it right now....

All three of them are standing and both boys are rubbing their dicks with devika pussy and ass, after sometime varun slowly lifted devika' frock till her waist without leting devika know, because devika was in other world now, and now again devika is fully nude from below in between both varun and anand, which are taking advantage they started rubbing their dick with wet pants over devika's nude puusy and ass...... which was creating pleasueable current in devika body and so devika also started rubbing hereself with both boys body.

While doing this varun signaled anand to move further more , so while rubbing down they both started kissing on devika's neck on either sides.
Devika- ooooohhhh.... uuuffffhhhhh......nnoooooo....... oohhhhhh godddddddd, nnnoooooowwwwww yyyyyoooouuu both aaaaarrrreeeeee hhhhhaaaaappy nnnooowwwww, yyyoooouuuuuu aaaarreee hhhhhhaaaaviing mmeeeeee aaahhhhhh..........

Anand and varun looked each other as they have won their war to seduce devika again.

now, they move further, anand as he was pressing his body from devika from front, takes his cold hands and kept on deviika naked ass and started pressing it and varun who was behind devika pressing his body kept his hands on her boobs and pressing and pulling devika erected nipples.

now , both varun and anand withdraws their one hand from devika body and started puuling their pants offf, in no time they are fully nude sticking, pressing with devika body....... which also give immense pleasure to all thrree of them, as now anand naked dick is rubbing with devika naked pink pussy and varun naked dick is rubbing with devika sexy ass.

now only devika is in her clothes, and that just his frock only with was soon to be taken offf........

Varun- thank you mammmmmm, for listening us.......... you are very goood teacher..... aaahhhhh.... god its feel great.
Devika- I am just doing.....as i not want you both too fall illl........but please not share this to anybody.

Varun- trust us mam, we not share this to anybody, and while saying this varun pinched and twisted devika erect nipples which created immense pleasure in devika.

Devika- AAAAAAAHHHHHH.........OOOOHHHHHHH......... YOOOOUUUUU BOOOTTTHH ARE AAAAAHHHHHH..... JJUST WWWWILLLD.
[+] 6 users Like Gauravbaba's post
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
Please update more
Like Reply
Nice going.. continue
Like Reply