Poll: Which of the below were your favourite updates of the part 1 story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Shaila's seduction by Harya and dance rehearsals
2.00%
1 2.00%
2. Shaila Harya outdoor fun (bus,market, Rajhastan trip)
14.00%
7 14.00%
3. Shaila Harya home sexcounters
74.00%
37 74.00%
4. Shaila's solo mini adventures
10.00%
5 10.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Adultery Ammi ke Secrets (Alternate continuation)
Hello felllow readers and writers,

I would like to request if i can continue the following story

Ammi ke secret: https://xossipy.com/thread-30460.html

The writer has moved onto his antoher story and has not updated for a long time....and hasnt come online either for 2 monthhs now

Note: i do not intend to continue where he left off, i will be flash forwarding....to leave space for him for his orignal continuation whatever that be.

Do give feedback
Myself a noob writer
[+] 10 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Index
(Click on Update to directly hyperlink to that page)

Update 1: Shaila ki kashmakash
Update 2: "Kahan hain Hariya"
Myself a noob writer
[+] 4 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Great idea! It is really a fantastic story.Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Mafiadon's post
Like Reply
What a great news! Please start
[+] 1 user Likes Wanton's post
Like Reply
This story is extremely hot and erotic. Please start as soon as possible.
[+] 1 user Likes Introvert's post
Like Reply
agar koi madat chaiye ho to story buildup mein to msg kardena ;;
[+] 2 users Like Cheekku's post
Like Reply
Thanks all
Myself a noob writer
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 01:15 AM)Cheekku Wrote: agar koi madat chaiye ho to story buildup mein to msg kardena ;;

Drop me ur ideas on inbox..... but i do have a roadmap
Myself a noob writer
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 02:25 AM)Ramukakalegend Wrote: Drop me ur ideas on inbox..... but i do have a roadmap

check pm
Like Reply
Jaldi shuro karo yaar
Like Reply
Great idea
Like Reply
Reintroducing the characters

Salim Khan - 50 years (businessman - construction company ceo)
Shaila Khan - 44 years (housewife of salim/dancer)
Sahil khan - 18 (son)
Hariya - 52 years (servant / dance guru/ bodyguard / driver)
Raju - 34 years (autowala)
Raghu - 39 years (streetrat/ flower shop attendant)
Ruksana - 49 years (tailor)
Naila - 37 years (sister of shaila)
Rohan - 42 years (husband of naila / batchmate of shaila)
Rohit - 28 years (hotel attendant)
Lallan
Qureshi
Ramachandran
SubInspctor Bulla
Myself a noob writer
[+] 3 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
Jin readers ne pehla part nahi padha hai...PLEASE READ before you come here
Because chracters will be returning and carry forward motivations from original story. (Link in first post of this thread)

Quick re intro of story:
Yeh kahaani hai shaila khan ki..... jo ki ek middle class background se hai lekin inki shaadi ek high class businessman se hui..... jo pehlay tou simple aur conservative thay.... lekkn waqt ke saath inka interest sirf business mein rehgaya....
Kaise shaila ek seedhi sadi housewife se ek hawasi chuddakad rakhail ban gayi .... ek dance competition ki aar mein...... jisko anjaam diya hariya naam ke ek buddhay naukar nay..

Hariya salim khan ke ghar ka pehlay naukar nahi tha..... salim ke ek dost ke ghar kaam karta tha driver aur helper ki haisiyat se.... aur salim ki company mein bhi kabhi kabhi godaam aur warehouse mein haath batata tha....salim aisay uaay jaanta tha.... phir ek samay jab baat ayi ke ghar pe ek fulltime naukar ajaye.... wahan se hariya ne ghar mein pravesh kiya.... jahan uski gandi nazar padi shaila par.... aur wahin se uska mann ban gaya.... usay na paisa chahiye na ruthba....na shauhrat... usay sirf shaila ka poora jism chahiye......
Myself a noob writer
[+] 11 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
[Image: 384242264_sddefault.jpg]

Shaila Khan
Myself a noob writer
[+] 3 users Like Ramukakalegend's post
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 12:58 PM)Ramukakalegend Wrote: Reintroducing the characters

Salim Khan - 50 years (businessman - construction company ceo)
Shaila Khan - 44 years (housewife of salim/dancer)
Sahil khan - 18 (son)
Hariya - 52 years (servant / dance guru/ bodyguard / driver)
Raju - 34 years (autowala)
Raghu - 39 years (streetrat/ flower shop attendant)
Ruksana - 49 years (tailor)
Naila - 37 years (sister of shaila)
Rohan - 42 years (husband of naila / batchmate of shaila)
Rohit - 28 years (hotel attendant)
Lallan
Qureshi
Ramachandran
SubInspctor Bulla

Brother, this is really an extraordinary interfaith adult story. I am very happy to see you have decided to continue the story.You have introduced a lot of new male characters. I don't know what rules they will be played in the story. But if you let other male members except Hariya to fuck the female members, then the story will not be popular among the readers I sure of that. So please don't let other male members to seduce and fuck the female members except Hariya.Thanks again for starting this great story anew. Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 4 users Like Rohit's post
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 05:37 PM)Rohit Wrote: Brother, this is really an extraordinary interfaith adult story. I am very happy to see you have decided to continue the story.You have introduced a lot of new male characters. I don't know what rules they will be played in the story. But if you let other male members except Hariya to fuck the female members, then the story will not be popular among the readers I sure of that. So please don't let other male members to seduce and fuck the female members except Hariya.Thanks again for starting this great story anew. Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
I agree with you
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 05:37 PM)Rohit Wrote: Brother, this is really an extraordinary interfaith adult story. I am very happy to see you have decided to continue the story.You have introduced a lot of new male characters. I don't know what rules they will be played in the story. But if you let other male members except Hariya to fuck the female members, then the story will not be popular among the readers I sure of that. So please don't let other male members to seduce and fuck the female members except Hariya.Thanks again for starting this great story anew. Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Thank you bro for your suggestion.
I dont want to reveal how things will.unfold so stay tuned....

But i would hint you to focus on the title of the original story and mine.
Thanks
Myself a noob writer
Like Reply
(30-09-2023, 01:34 PM)Ramukakalegend Wrote: Jin readers ne pehla part nahi padha hai...PLEASE READ before you come here
Because chracters will be returning and carry forward motivations from original story. (Link in first post of this thread)

Quick re intro of story:
Yeh kahaani hai shaila khan ki..... jo ki ek middle class background se hai lekin inki shaadi ek high class businessman se hui..... jo pehlay tou simple aur conservative thay.... lekkn waqt ke saath inka interest sirf business mein rehgaya....
Kaise shaila ek seedhi sadi housewife se ek hawasi chuddakad rakhail ban gayi .... ek dance competition ki aar mein...... jisko anjaam diya hariya naam ke ek buddhay naukar nay..

Hariya salim khan ke ghar ka pehlay naukar nahi tha..... salim ke ek dost ke ghar kaam karta tha driver aur helper ki haisiyat se.... aur salim ki company mein bhi kabhi kabhi godaam aur warehouse mein haath batata tha....salim aisay uaay jaanta tha.... phir ek samay jab baat ayi ke ghar pe ek fulltime naukar ajaye....  wahan se hariya ne ghar mein pravesh kiya.... jahan uski gandi nazar padi shaila par.... aur wahin se uska mann ban gaya.... usay na paisa chahiye na ruthba....na shauhrat...  usay sirf shaila ka poora jism chahiye......

Great going buddy. Please let only Hariya to rock female members of this aristocratic khan family.
Like Reply
One of my most favourite interfaith adult stories. Thanks for writing
Like Reply

Yes, I also want only Hariya to seduce and fuck the faithful and Conservative pakeeza female members of the khan family including Sheila's loving and extremely beautiful daughter
[+] 2 users Like Vamp's post
Like Reply