Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER
BROTHER'S LITTLE SISTER

It all began the day I saw my elder brother naked.

I was 19 and he was 23, but we still shared a room, and slept on the same bed, thanks to the tiny 2 Bedroom Apartment we lived in, the rent of which our parents could just about afford!!

Shubman was just out of the shower, and he did not close the bathroom door enough - Perhaps he never thought his younger sister was coming back home that night, and he was convinced he had the space for himself.

After all, I was supposed to stay at my best friend, Elizabeth's place, after watching a movie with her, but the fact that she was more interested in sneaking her boyfriend, Jason, in to her house meant that I had to change my plans.

I was rightfully upset when I got myself back to my residence, but everything changed the moment I entered my bedroom, and happened to look at what my brother had on display!!

He was standing inside the bathroom, fully uncovered, and totally wet, and his long cock was hanging between his legs - He was completely unaware of my arrival, and I had glanced at him only for a brief minute, but the damage was already done.

I knew there was no way I was ever going to forget the sight I had just been gifted, but what I had no idea about was that I was also going to dare to quickly jump onto the bed, and pull my pants & panties down, before starting to rub myself, in the most frantic manner!!

"Ohhh" I did hear him moan, seeing my completely blanket covered figure on the double cot, he too had an equal right to, as he walked out of the bathroom, in his boxers, but I just lay silent.

"When did you come back?!" He did ask me, a little shaken, as he dried his hair, but all I could think about was his fat dangling dong, and even as I felt him resting his body on the mattress, I continued to slowly play with my clit, trying my best to make sure I remained still, and seemed asleep!!

I could soon hear him snore, and I fiercely came a few seconds later, with my fluids stuck all over my fingers, much to my own satisfaction, and also, closure.

However, this was just not over - The climax was only the beginning of what was going to be the most tabooistic set of acts, one could ever be a part of!!

The above described life changing incident took place during the final days of my Second Year in College.

I was doing my Engineering in a Girl's Only University, and understandably, I really had no chance to meet any guys there - Neither was I in contact with my old male classmates from school, and I actually did not have any boys in my life!!

I always felt I looked beautiful enough to attract attention, but I also was aware I was extremely skinny, which obviously did not help matters in a part of the world curves were highly celebrated.

Only a chubby lass could demand respect, and the bony damsels like me were marked unsuitable to even hook up with - I should not be devaluing myself like that, but I very honestly do not remember one masculine face I had caught looking at me, in those two years!!

I was a fully grown up woman, and I had my needs.

But, for the poor me, it was mostly a case of keeping my desires fulfilled, pushing a couple of my fingers into my pussy, every time I was alone in my bedroom, imagining everything my bestie, Elizabeth, told me about her sessions with her lover, Jason.

And sometimes, it made me so horny, I even fantasized the young tanned hunk ploughing my tight virgin holes, mercilessly!!

However, my harmless yet intriguing encounter with my elder brother changed everything.

I felt I no more had to depend on somebody else's mate to thrive in my lusty dreams, for my own sibling effortlessly started to star in my carnal visuals!!

The days that followed saw me keeping my hungry twat content, using my hands over my love-hole, every opportunity I got to be alone, thinking more than what I should have about my elder brother.

It began with my middle finger going all the way in, followed by two of my fingers being put to work, and then three, and then four, and then all five, before one Saturday, when I felt I could not hold back any longer, and strayed in sensual thoughts, I pushed my whole fist into the interiors of my still narrow pussy!!

I screamed at the top of my voice, and I also shocked myself by squirting a lot of juices out, but worse, I still had my arm in motion, desperately craving it was my brother's rod that was getting things done.

I somehow drew out my bunch of fives, but it took me one full hour to calm down, and breathe normally, that evening.

I was thoroughly exhausted, yet still found losing control over my emotions, and all I could do was wonder what was going to happen next!!

Our parents used to attend a Yoga Camp every Sunday, and even though they were very serious about the same, they could not persuade the two of us to go along with her - Sometimes I pondered on the possibility that they never really put the effort because they did not have enough money to enroll us for the Program.

So, on the Sunday that succeeded the electrifying Saturday, I was completing my Physics Assignments, sitting at the Dining Table, when Shubman came towards me, and sat on the chair next to mine, and said he wanted to talk with me!!
I could already feel my cunt turning moist, 
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I COULD already feel my count turning Moist.......

thanks
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
brucewayneegypt

thanks
Like Reply
could already feel my cunt turning moist, and I knew exactly why my body was reacting - The very thought of him was capable of turning me on, and there was no way I was going to miss relishing having him so close to me.

Of-course, we slept on the same bed, and I believed just looking at him sleep was giving me orgasms, but this was still different from all those chances, and I was loving his presence!!

However, I was also a little bothered to see him unusually formal, almost asking my permission to begin a conversation.

He had just not been this person who hesitated from blurting out things, and though I did guess he wanted to share with me something I was not expecting, I was confident it was not going to be anything outrageous - Never ever did I doubt my brother was going to tell me & ask me what he told me & asked me, that eventful morning!!

"I think I know what you did under the blanket that night... I think I also know it was after you saw me get out of the shower..." he said to me, looking straight into my eyes, with a provocative grin, as my mouth turned wide open, in shock & shame.

My face must have gotten red, encouraging him to open-up more, and before I could really explain to my own self what was really happening, my brother also admitted he had been thinking about me lately, in ways he should not be!!

I could not accept he had revealed he was enticed by me, but there was also no denying that I had immediately blushed.

I had wished for it, and I was getting exactly what I wanted!!

"Yeah... And... I only was... I mean... Did you think about me, as well?!" he politely enquired, a little unsure about a positive reply, but still hoping he got a YES.

I nodded my head, continuously, right away, and he had got his answer - He was certain I had all the hots for him, the very second he noticed me biting my lips, a little too hard, as I responded to his question!!

He smiled at me, and without any further delay, he placed a hand onto my exposed thin upper leg, as my pink colored knee-length nightdress failed to cover what it was supposed to.

I did not mind one bit, and he started to move closer to my crotch, sending shivers down my spine!!

"I thought about you in the shower, that night. I was imagining you in there with me... Wet & Wild!! If only I knew you were watching!!" he whispered, with his fingers touching my soft inner thighs.

I was already breathing faster, and his latest confession made me gasp.

I still wanted to let him know that my peeping was unintentional and I saw very little of him, but I knew it would not have made a difference, and it would be just for the sake of coming clean - Particularly because I was an equally interested participant here, and I was keenly cheering his approach.

Even if my divulgence was to give him reservations, I would have not allowed him to quit!!

He happily went ahead, reached for my panties, and he pulled down the black thin material without any difficult - Just as I had decided, I did not take any kind of effort to stop him, and he got my cotton underwear off me with the same ease he had made me addicted to him!!

In-fact, I felt so intoxicated with the sensual tension, I even proceeded to take my attire out of my body, submitting myself to my elder brother, with only my black push-up bra protecting my modesty!!

Shubman stood up, and gleefully stripped before me, checking out every inch of my petite figure, licking his lips in the process - He looked at me like no other man had before, and the attention caused my vagina to greatly leak!!

Everybody in my family, except me, were on the heavy side, and though not very fat, my brother too had a bit of a belly, majorly due to the bottles of beer he had been gulping down of late - But most importantly, he also had an extremely long irresistible cock, the very object that totally transformed me, the very instant I saw it!!

As expected, he was swiftly in the nude, and I fixed my focus on to his body, drooling over his hot appearance.

I had never witnessed another male figure in a similar manner, and I could see all the lust in the world shine bright on him!!

Not wanting to waste any more time, he told me to get fully undressed - Even though hardly anything covered me, and nothing worth seeing was hidden underneath, he carefully inspected my shape, as I gladly enjoyed unhooking my bra, just to have the gratification of obeying him.

With my eyes glued onto the priced piece of meat he owned, I forced the straps of my intimate-wear down, to finally present my bare self to my own brother!!

Using his strength, he adjusted the position of the chair I was seated on, directing me at him, and away from the Dining Table, signalling to me there was no going back now.

Taking a deep breath, I quickly sat up, and there stood my elder sibling's big cock, staring at me, right in the face!!

Without any second thoughts, he placed a hand on the back of my head, urging me forward, and very soon, I had my fine wide lips wrapped around the shaft of the very person I grew up with, and spend most of my time with, all these years.

Whatever the circumstance at that particular instant was, the truth remained that he was always my best friend, and he was always the most caring individual I knew - However, none of those details from the past were going to matter anymore.

The two of us were going to be acknowledged by the society as Brother & Sister, but deep down our own minds, it was the very venereal event that was going to define our association!!

Unaware of my reasoning attempts, Shubman very promptly was taking things onward, and I did not realize he had pushed a major portion of his thick fat cock into my mouth, until I felt the stiffness touch my throat.

While I admit I had already imagined sucking him off, and I seriously wanted to taste his fluids, I had definitely not pictured the current scenario - I had orally taken the whole of his throbbing dick, and he was actually gagging me, with his hand firmly holding my head in place!!

It did not take long for me to understand that my brother was almost as good as rock hard, and his still growing pole was suffocating me.

My eyes became big in fear, and I even felt I puked a bit, and it was only then that he freed me from the hold, and pulled his penis out of my mouth, with a moderately loud chuckle!!

It startled me, and he had got me weak, maybe just how he intended to, and immediately, he grabbed my hands, and lifted me from the chair.

Comfortably bending me over the Dining Table, he stationed himself behind me, continuing to firmly grip the either of my wrists, together, with his right hand, and maintain authority!!

Shubman pulled my fleshless ass up, with his left hand, almost gently spanking me, before using the same palm to also force my head down to the table.

I knew it was only a matter of time, and just as I finished counting up to five, I sensed the head of his chopper eagerly knocking at my opening, ready to part the lips of my pussy.

I willingly agree that I needed my elder kin to fuck my twat hard, right then, and I had been craving for the same ever since I saw him naked, and that was exactly what he did!!

I screamed aloud, in pain & pleasure, as my own brother fed me his long prick, taking my long straight black hair in his hand, and pulling the shining strands relentlessly, for no real reason, leaving my head floating in the air.

My perky small tits put in all the effort to make itself hang down a little, and were almost touching the glass surface of the table, with my hard nipples even rubbing against the edges of the cheap furniture.

I tried to look down at my pitiful bust, from my vulnerable position, and left a sad sigh noticing the absolute lack of thickness, but straightaway also realized why my brother had my head pulled up - He was confident what exactly he was making me feel, and he wanted me to see for myself what my face indicated as a result of his intrusion, from the reflection the glassed table provided.

I very truly felt embarrassed, because I was pretty sure that with a mouth so open in sexual awe, I looked like I was more than just begging my special partner to ram his needle deeper inside my cunt!!

The plot was smoothly shifting to a more intense condition, with myself not showing reluctance to moan non-stop, and Shubman increasing the speed of his thrusts, groaning & grunting.

Yet, one could still clearly hear the slapping noises of our pubic mounds, as they hit against each-other, with our sweat giving the gesture a splashing effect.

Other than expressing the standard after-effects of our deed, we mostly remained silent, until my brother told me he had been wanting me ever since the day I turned 18!!

It greatly shocked me, because he had not given me any signs before, and I had not stopped myself from being My Brother's Little Sister even after I grew into an adult - Just the day before I saw him naked, I had very casually sat on his lap, and he had his arms tightly wrapped around my belly, almost causing my mostly non-existent tits to pop out of my top.

Right then, it was an act filled with love, but thinking about it as he stuffed his meat more & more into my beaver, I was being given the chills - I just had to repeatedly ask myself if everything originally began the night my brother caught me catching him exposed!!

However, whatever the reality was, I was in no real mood to care about any of it.

I wanted him, He was now mine.

He wanted me, I was now his.

That is all what mattered at that moment!!

In-fact, the lack of interest the other men showed towards me, all these years, had made me desire for my brother in extremely raunchy ways, despite the very small active period of time.

And to be frank, I don't think I would have ever craved for a man more than I did for my own brother - I was going to let him do anything he wanted to do to me, any second he wanted to!!

"Bhaiyyaaaaaa!!"

"Shubhhhhh!!"

"Fucking Bastard!!"

I commenced shouting, and kept verbally replicating, as his 9 inched monster continued to stretch my unused pussy, driving me to orgasm after orgasm in a matter of minutes!!

I had very well lost track of time, but what I knew was that him penetrating me was the best thing to have ever happened to me.

He was giving me plenty of pleasure, and I just wanted him to go on and on and on!!

I was rightfully nearing another climax, and even pushing my butt back against his shaft, in uncontrollable excitement, when Shubman all of a sudden asked me if I was taking birth control pills.

His quizzing actually stunned me, because I was not at all expecting him to ask me that - I was just not ready to trust my brother considered me as a type of girl who slept around!!

"No!!" I immediately replied, hoping he would not ask or say anything more about it. I genuinely had no clue regarding how I was going to explain things to him.

Well, I really wanted to be honest, and tell him I was completely in the dark about how the pills worked - More essentially, I wanted to tell him I was a virgin, and this was my first time!!

I wanted to let him know my loose pussy was only the aftermath of my sleazy fantasizing over the last few days, and I did not bleed when he entered me, because I already had as I pleased myself admiring his very sexual self.

But, I just did not share that information with him.

I did not want to make him feel he had snatched my purity away from me - I was fine if he thought of me as a slut. I just did not want him to stop!!

Thankfully, he seemed least bothered about my answer, and his penis worked on the interiors of my vagina, without pausing.

He just said it was no problem, and assured me that he would pull out at the right time - Now, I did not know if I had the fear of being impregnated by my own brother, at the back of my mind, but it was also an actuality that I was in no state to think sanely!!

A few minutes later, I clearly felt his meat pulsating more than usual, and I knew he was nearing a release.

My pussy shrunk to it's primal form as Shubman withdrew from my body, but what was funny was that even his exit made me climax!!

I was still aroused, and licking my lower lips, and I so badly wanted to feel his tongue in my mouth, that very moment.

Maybe, it was because we were the same blood, but he appeared to have been able to read my mind, doing jus

thanks
Like Reply
Sad Sleepy Namaskar cool2

thanks
Like Reply
My pussy shrunk to it's primal form as Shubman withdrew from my body, but what was funny was that even his exit made me climax!!

I was still aroused, and licking my lower lips, and I so badly wanted to feel his tongue in my mouth, that very moment.

Maybe, it was because we were the same blood, but he appeared to have been able to read my mind, doing just what I was hoping for!!

He stopped pushing me down against the dining table, and instead, he flipped me over, before going on to pull me towards him, and our lips met for the first time, as he started to smooch me passionately.

I rested my wet palms on his chest, as we exchanged a lot of saliva, with him firmly holding my face, letting our tongues fight with each-other's.

He soon lowered the grip to my neck, and then on to my shoulders, slowly breaking the kiss, making me get back to sitting on the same chair, and the culminating set of performances began!!

Shubman climbed on top of the table, resting his ass on the glass surface, and I precisely knew what he wanted to do next.

I had opened my mouth, before he even told me to, and very promptly his cock was accepted by my hungry mouth!!

However, only seconds after I wrapped my lips around his meat, for the second time, I had my elder brother's fluids streaming into my chops.

He was already at the peak, and he drained his cum down my throat as soon as my lingua rolled over the mushroom shaped head of his dick!!

"Whoooaaaa!!" he had satisfactorily groaned, and he was very well done, but the newly deflowered woman in me just wasn't.

I had happily placed my hands around the back of his thighs, and I practically urged my sibling to give me every drop of his man juice!!

His directions & power were not needed this time, and I myself blew his softening cock, with a lot of vigor, making sure his erection returned & remained.

The lad must have been full that morning, and I ended up taking endless shots of his seed in my gullet, much to my own delight, and I swallowed it all, respectfully!!

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply
When Shubman finally finished jerking, and he had nothing more left to give me, he pushed my head away, almost forcefully, pulling his tool out, and mouthing he was really done.
"Mom & Dad will be back home, anytime now!! We better get cleaned up and dressed!!" was all that he managed to say, while concluding the pleasingly forbidden doing, and handing over to me my still drenched pair of panties, he picked up from the floor!!
When our parents returned, we were both looking calm and collected, and they had no idea about what their children were up to.
I was busy completing my assignment, and my partner in crime was making himself a sandwich, as both of us camped around the very dining table, on top of which we had just unleashed our sexual demons!!
Our eyes made almost no contact that day, and even at night, Shubman chose to not say a word - I was expecting a lot of uncomfortable teasing, and steamy touches, and it hurt me to doubt whether he was feeling guilty, and avoiding me.
I knew what we did was not right, but I was shamelessly hoping that he just did not feel we committed a wrong - I was fine with him using me, and I really wanted us to be a thing!!
I don't remember when I fell asleep, but much to my elation, I woke up being greeted by the smiling face of my handsome brother.
"Are you angry at me??" I asked him, even as I was sure my question made no sense. There was no need for me to overthink, but I just had to make him start talking to me!!
"Can you buy a packet of condoms when coming back from college?! I mean... We are going to... You know what I mean... I don't think I can always control for so long, and pull out like that!!" he straightaway countered, in an insensitive style, but good enough to make me blush.
"Shubh... I... Listen... See... Tell me this first!! Why were you so silent yesterday?? What were you thinking??" I had a more interesting conversation to take part in, but I still enquired - I really wanted to know.
"Ishaani... It was nothing!! I just did not know how to tell you this. I felt ashamed of myself that I do not have money of my own, to even buy condoms!! I am sorry!!" he answered, sounding very humbled.
"Bhaiyyaa!! Please!! Do not think like that... It is not your fault... You don't have to worry about money... I have been saving. All the cash our grandparents gave me during Holi & Diwali, last year, have been left untouched. We will use that. I will get the condoms from the store." I consoled him.
"Get Chocolate flavored ones, from Kamex. And make sure you pick up the box with XXL Sized Rubber. Anything smaller won't fit your brother!!" he had a sudden wicked smile on his face, as he completed the sentence.
"I think I know, Bhaiyya!!" I muttered, with a naughty grin, as I noticed him getting ready to make a move, and proving me correct, he pounced on top of me, and began kissing me!!
I was convinced he was going to fuck me right there, regardless of the fact we had no protective gear - But unfortunately, that was not going to be the case.
My mom knocked at the door, like every other morning, the same moment my brother's hands went inside my soaked panties.
She called my name out loud, also demanding an explanation for why the door was kept locked, and even banged on the wooden material, compelling Shubman to jump out of the bed, and rush as far as he could from me, as I opened the door!!
"I am so sorry, Mom... I slept really late, yesterday... I was going through the Notes... And... I think I am late!! Let me get ready fast!!" I just about succeeded in persuading her to believe everything was normal, but it was obvious she did not look too happy.
That was a moment of realization for me & my brother, and we knew there would be all kinds of trouble, if we were careless - There was no way we could give our parents, or anybody, the faintest of hints.
A lot of risks were involved, and it was very important we did not get ourselves into problems we could not solve, and it mainly included me becoming pregnant!!
To our credit, we had lightly discussed about the challenges, a while back, and I that day was already going to take the first step to ensure I could properly enjoy this affair with my brother.
I gladly broke the blue piggy bank, I had hid inside my wardrobe, and collecting whatever little money it contained, I got ready to go to college - Or rather, I got ready to go buy us some skin!!
I really did wish I could take a bath as my brother watched, and put on clothes of his choice, that morning, but he had by then got himself out of our bedroom, to avoid giving any unwanted suspicion to our mother.
Truth be told, she would have never thought her children were engaging in the most sinful act - But since we were doing it, we had the duty to be careful!!
I reached my college, after a 10 minute long walk, and also attended a couple of hours of lecture, but my mind was busy pondering how I was going to execute the task I was assigned.
I had never done anything like this before, and I belonged to the category of Indian Women who still found it unusual to ask for Sanitary Napkins - Buying a contraceptive was way out of my league!!
Yet, I somehow managed to garner the strength.
I hastily walked towards the Medical Store, located just next to the Internet Cafe near my college - Discreetly checking nobody who knew me was around, I braced myself, and asked for a packet of condoms!!
The man in charge, without any change of emotion, pointed his fingers to the rack on the left, that displayed a big collection of Protection.
I was relieved he did not make it look odd, but I also asked myself if he was truly decent, and unlike the creeps so often seen in Indian Movies, or whether his healthy attitude was in sooth an odd to my non-glamorous dimensions.
"I have Shubh!!" I comforted myself, and went through the boxes in a hurry - I got hold of the Chocolate flavored ones from the brand Kamex, but they were of the wrong size!!
"Excuse Me... Do you have the bigger one in this??" I politely asked the middle aged man, who was glued onto his phone.
"10 in a Box, Ma'am... We sell only those... You can buy them again, when you need more!! Or, just buy one more box, right away!!" he replied, a bit sternly, but not in a crude manner.
"No... No... That is not what I meant!! I want the same product, but the ones Sized XXL. This won't fit my broth... I mean boyfriend!!" I had no idea why I took the unnecessary pain to elaborate, but I knew I had messed up!!
The storekeeper who was handling my queries almost threw his phone away, to shift attention towards me, but it was not just him who was amused by my requirement.
I was gifted with nasty looks by all the three male members in the space, all of whom seemed to be from different generations of the same family, with the youngest of them even daring to rub his erection, over his pants, looking directly at me, as if he was asking me if his meat would do, giving me a dirty smirk!!
I was rightly scared, and I felt equally humiliated, but surprisingly, I just did not care - There well was a timid young girl inside me, who would freak out at such occasions, but I was no longer the same teenager.
My revelational confrontations with my brother, supplied a lot of lust into my mind, but also injected in me a sense of courage and belonging.
And without backing away, like I usually would have, I instantly asked the trio if they sold birth control pills there!!
It stunned them even more, and it stunned me too - I just did not really expect I would hit back at them in that fashion.
But, I also knew where that question had it's origin!!
Shubman had asked me as he pierced me whether I was on pills.
It was a clear indication that he wished to shoot his load inside me, and a perfect announcement that he preferred doing me bareback.
I myself knew how great I felt to have his uncovered cock directly touch my pussy - I had no earlier history to compare with, but I was smart enough to confirm this was the better alternative, since my brother enjoyed this particular setup!!
I grabbed a strip of pills, almost threw the money for the same at the counter, and walked out of the store, with a lot of pride.
I was going to take the capsule, and I was going to let my brother fill me just how he wanted to - I was going to give him the pleasure that he yearned for, and I was going to feel his hot jizz in my womb!!
I did not go back to college, after the purchase, and when I reached home, I found my brother eagerly waiting for me outside the door to our apartment.
The disappointment was clear on his face when I said to him I could not buy what he wanted me to, but his big cock simply jumped out of his shorts as soon as I told him I had instead gulped down a pill!!
I had no idea what got into him, but he forcibly pulled me inside, catching hold of my hips, immediately, and ripping apart the yellow kurta top & black leggings, along with my shamefully contrasting inner-wear, he fucked me in the openness of our almost empty living room, in ferocious pace.
I felt his thick juices flowing inside my pussy, just after he had completed his two hundredth thrust, and it was only then that he even bothered to tell me that our mother had gone to the market, and it was all okay!!
Actually, I myself had completely forgotten about her existence, and I just giggled observing my own brother's cum leak out of my dirty packed cunt, as he added onto his prior confession that he always wanted to ejaculate inside me, panting.
It was a moment too erotically gratifying, and we became full time mates after that - Every instance we had the house for ourselves, either I was on top of him, or he was on top of me, allowing our longings to be satiated!!
Very soon, even when our parents were inside our cramped apartment, he humped me with a lot of enthusiasm, behind closed doors, in the privacy of our small bedroom.
It was not at all an easy objective, and the probable dangers always compelled me to keep my mouth shut with my own hands, and sometimes, Shubman helped by stuffing his tongue inside my oral cavity.
However difficult this arrangement was, it still did not stop us from letting each-other relish the immoral deed, and things even reached a stage where I would be faking a headache, and bunking classes, and staying indoors, to have his hands all over my body!!
I enjoyed how he would kiss my baby breasts, and suck my erect nipples, after licking my dark areolas, and he really made me feel a lot more confident about the parts of my body I always considered a let down.
I never told him this, but I was falling in love with him - It was always on the cards, I felt!!
The chemistry between us was beyond words could explain, and the sex was fantastic.
I had to feed on a lot of pills to keep the operation running, but it was all worth it!!
We would cuddle on the bed and shower together, and I liked that.
Shubman, on the other hand, preferred to be rough, and he would take me in vigorous ways, but I liked that as well!!
Perhaps it was just the frustration of not having had any kind of physical intimacy when I hoped for it the most, during my maturing age, that tempted me to be a submissive partner - Having said that, even if I had been a slag with multiple casual companions, there was no real way I still could have resisted being a slave to my brother's monster.
I would gleefully mount on his rod, as he squeezed everything he could of my tiny melons, with his large hands, and when I jumped, it often felt like his cock was reaching deep into my stomach!!
The time spent being naked with my brother was the only source of happiness, in my otherwise boring life, but it is also important I concede that it did worry me during one stage of our relationship there was a chance my brother was seeing other women.
I definitely knew he was sexually involved with a lot of his chicks before he entered me, and the experience showed, and the prospect of him still meeting them made me very uncomfortable!!
I was constantly coerced into calculating the possibilities of me being just one of his girls, and I had these apprehensions even when we were in the middle of a session, and even as he was moving in & out of me, every time I found somewhat tired.
However, when he finally sprayed his seeds inside my waiting snatch, he would also wash away all my fears - It was the best part of our union, and I found out I could not get enough of my elder brother's hot liquid, and wholeheartedly accepted the role of his cum-bucket!!
As written in our destiny, our love affair went on for many months, without facing any serious obstacles.
Well, I did not know if he loved me, but I for sure loved him more than anything else in this world, and nothing was going to break us!!
Before we even realized, two years went by in a jiffy, and I was soon approaching my graduating date from college.
It seemed like I would need to be moving on with my life - I could not stay with my parents forever, but the decision would also mean I was going to be separated from my brother, who I was obsessed with, and very much considered my lover.
We both were aware of this inevitable change, and it was a tough call we had to make!!
Shubman was going through a lot himself, then, and it made me upset that I was adding on to his misery.
It had been more than 4 years since he had completed his undergraduate course, but he had not yet cleared his papers, and had no proper qualification to build a resume.
He also looked in no position to be able to do that, anytime soon, and was jobless, and he was exhibiting all the signs of being depressed!!
I could sense it easily, because it clearly showed when he made love to me, and him cumming even before I had my first orgasm was a serious warning that everything was not right.
He was no more as rough as he was when we started this immoral fling, and he showed little interest in soft romance on the bed we shared, as well, even late into the night, despite no scope of us being caught in the act!!
It was a tediously stressful period with my final exams nearing, and also my brother acting cranky, but it was then I remembered that Shubman too had told me long ago he was tired of living with the parents, and being called a useless for not earning any money.
He did also tell me that he was staying home only to be with me, and I immediately felt being filled with sense of responsibility.
I did straightaway wonder how I had almost forgotten his pleasing disclosure, but I was adamant that I could not be blamed for slightly overlooking what I was told when I was half-dead, having been made to squirt for more than a dozen times, in under an hour - However, what I knew was that I had to repay the affection, and I began to devise a plan!!
I started to think that maybe when I finish college, I could work out something with my brother, to keep us together, for some more time, at-least, if not forever.
And luckily for me, things turned out to be better than what I could have imagined - I had not just passed the tests, but I was also one among the Top 3 Performers in my college.
I was offered a job by India's leading Company, Radiance Industries, during the Campus Selection itself, and I found myself in a good position, very very quickly!!
Dad & Mom were obviously proud, and were extremely pleased at my achievement - However, their happiness was short lived.
Much to the shock of my parents, and to the shock of my brother, himself, I opened up about my twisted relationship with the latter!!
I did tell Shubman what I had in my mind, and he did agree to my proposal, but he clearly had no idea what was coming his way, and he was hoping our elders would never know.
I could be called cruel & greedy, but I was then just not ready to settle with a temporary solution, and just not fine with a secret bond, anymore.
I wanted him to always be mine, and I was letting them all know what I needed!!
My conservative father could not believe what he just heard, and my religious mother sobbed vehemently, feeling her world come crashing down.
But this was the moment of truth - The very decisive moment I had been waiting for all these years.
I admitted to my brother that I loved him not just sexually, and I saw him like my own husband, and I wanted to marry him!!
I could see the disbelief in his face, and for a second, I was sure he was going to reject me.
Until, he gave me a crushing hug, and smooched me as dad & mom watched in utter dismay!!
I was relieved to understand Shubman was just taking time to process everything that was happening, and he was ready for a future with me.
And to re-confirm the same, we undressed right in front of our parents, before slamming the door to our room shut, as I spread my legs for the man I could finally truly call my own!!
Just how they should have, they threatened us, and swore they would never let this happen, from the other side of the door, but my brother just continued to drill me.
They then tried making us understand the consequences, tenderly explaining what a disgrace it would be if the word spread, but we had already decided what we wanted - To further strengthen the deal, I also offered my brother my virgin butt-hole, and he popped the cherry of my ass, with a painful single push, and my uncontrollable howling made dad & mom realize they were powerless!!
We still expected a tough battle, and it got messy with the entire family bringing themselves in, but we were prepared.
There was a lot of pressure, especially from our grandparents, for whom we had a lot of fondness, yet their requests yielded no results - We were firm, and we knew we were best together!!
However, we were very sure that they were not going to give up without a fight - This was after all a scenario too scandalous, and they would go to any extent to prevent the happening.
So, even before any of them could do anything legally, or plan a moral set of events to force us to back-track, we very smartly registered our wedding!!
All that was required was two worthless Identity Cards, and a bribe of Two Thousand Rupees, and the Officer did not even care for a verification, and he found no need to raise an objection - He was more than ready to declare us a couple.
We moved in to an apartment much bigger than the one we lived in, all these years, at a better part of the city, and we celebrated our association by having sex for a whole week, at a stretch!!
Now, after 5 years of togetherness, we share a villa by the beach, and life could not have been any better.
What began with dangerously sneaking around for sex, had reached a point where we could fuck whenever we want - What was once limited to few days a week, was now daily, and as much as we wanted, unless deemed impossible, which was very rarely!!
There was a lot of love, but the crux of the matter was that I could not live without my brother's hard cock in me.
I get these tremendous orgasms when he fills my belly with semen, and I am made to feel that the very purpose of my life is to accept his deposits!!
While it was abandoning college lectures that I once did to prove my loyalty towards my special lover, the phenomenon was now happily replaced by the act of skipping work.
I would call in sick just to have a few extra seconds with him, on our large bed!!
Everything has been perfectly alright ever since we started our life as husband & wife - We never had a fight, and the only time we faced a minor hindrance was when I once told him I wanted his baby, when he was busy screwing my pussy.
He gave me this strange look, as we both orgasmed together, and when he finally pulled out his meat, his seeds came running out of my hole!!

brucewayneegypt

thanks
Like Reply
I don't want to waste this anymore!!" I said to him, very seriously.
"You really mean it?? You sure about this?" he right away bounced back at me.
"Why do you think I would suggest something I am not sure about?? Even after all this, you feel I would say something just for the sake of it!!" I questioned him, a little sharply.
"Ishaani... That is not what I meant..." he started to explain.
"It is that... See... You can still separate from me... You owe me nothing!! You can still find a better partner... You are such a wonderful person, Ishaani... You can still have a proper regular life. You don't have to settle with a loser like me!!" he finished, sounding low, but righteous!!
Doubtlessly, his words hit me hard, but I just laughed, though my eyes became watery - I was absolutely sure I was not letting go off him, even if he wanted to.
Catching hold of his tempting prick, and stroking him relentlessly, I bent my head down to blow him!!
"It is not just about sex, Shubh... You are the one!! You really are the one!! I love you!! I love only you!! I will love you even if we can never have sex!!" I stressed, with tears rolling down my eyes, and his fresh cum in my mouth.
I very honestly meant what I said, regardless of my current condition, and when I gulped his ejaculate, looking straight into his eyes, he knew it too!!
I further told my brother I did not want to be with any other man, but him.
I made it clear that if I ever had a baby I wanted him to be the father, and I also spilled the truth that I wanted plenty of kids!!
Shubman was taken aback, and this was a scene unlike any we experienced so far, in our morally questionable adventure.
He did not give me his views, but just said he wanted time to think about it, and I agreed.
I could understand this was not a commitment he could make at the heat of the moment, and I was more than fine with patiently waiting!!
Still, deep inside, I was anticipating a quick promise.
I knew I was not being fair, but I just did not want to distract the two of us from our usual lifestyle!!
I had never mentioned this earlier, but Shubman always had a little amount of strangeness associated to him, and when he is into something, he has a tendency of losing track of the surroundings.
It did happen multiple times, during the last few years, and I knew there were all the chances for him to be lost in thoughts, and remain silent & disoriented for a long period!!
I did not want that to happen again, but just like I had feared, he voluntarily entered his world of stressful conflicts & regrets.
What could have been settled in a few minutes or hours, was dragged to days, and weeks, and the bullish nature of the man went completely missing.
In-fact, he did not want any sex, throughout the duration, and he was caught up cryptically staring at the calendar!!
It pissed me off that I did not know what he had to so gravely think about, and what about dates excited him.
I had asked him for a very simple favor, considering our alliance, but the bottom-line was that he had not fucked me since the day I told him about my wish to carry his baby!!
I greatly worried whether I had lost him forever, this time, but a voice inside me consoled me - It made me feel confident he was just getting into the right frame of mind.
After all, becoming a father was no easy mission - I had to let him work this out, without any pressure, and he just would make his way out of his sadness, as always!!
Having said that, I was still very anxious. But, it was also the phase when I was very very busy at work - So, it would be fair to say that after a while I was not really affected by his behavior, and I was not as annoyed as I was initially.
I had the most important meeting of my professional life coming up, and I was doing a lot of overtime. I was mostly in the office, and came home really late!!
Yet, every night, I would count the number of days that had passed without my pussy feeling the rigidness of Shubman's manhood, and finally we reached a stage where it had easily been more than a month that we made love.
It seemed awfully ironic that a platform built only on carnal attachments had to ultimately claim the lack of it!!
However, on the day before my big assignment, when I was extremely occupied completing the remainder of the presentation I was to submit before the client, and on an evening I was least expecting it, my disordered brother unchained himself.
I was typing down the overview of the project, considerably stressed, with my laptop placed on the dining table, and drinking a cup of coffee - I was so into it, I was hardly aware that I had not cared to make myself sit down, and was standing all this time.
And I realized that only when my aroused lover pushed me from the back, with a lot of strength, and bending me over the table, began to push my legs wide!!
The vigorous movements caused the caffeine to be spilled on my slim-fit white shirt, making it unnecessarily untidy, but I was notified about the degree of intent only when my red colored formal skirt was torn from the back.
It took me down the memory lane, as my brother was all set to do me in the exact position he had done me for the first time, and in similar surroundings he had done me for the first time!!
Shubman was like a wild untamed animal as he took my front-hole, and I screamed out loud in pain, just like I did the day he deflowered me.
The absence of sensual activity all these weeks had led to the shrinkage of my otherwise loose vagina, and I could feel the walls of my pussy being stretched, again!!
The rudeness in his thrusts clearly indicated how much he missed the sex, but for a man who was a much bigger addict than me, it was an amusing accomplishment that he could survive with none of it for all these days, and restrict his inhibitions.
If he was a normal husband, my always skeptic brain would have evaluated if he was trustable, but in this case, he was my brother, and there was no need to be bothered thinking he would cheat on me!!
He kept shagging inside me, and it was not all pleasure, but I genuinely loved his return to form.
I just wished he had done it a lot earlier, and especially, not today!!
I was fighting a battle against time, to complete my work, and I was tensed about failure - I always wanted to win, and be appreciated.
This meant that I just could not fully connect myself to the venereal event taking place, and I was even compelled to consider this as a forced defilation by my own man, till it all started to make sense!!
"Bloody Fucker!!" I groaned, chuckling slyly at the realization of what exactly was transpiring.
The reality was that Shubman was not straying lost in thoughts, all this time.
Neither was he breaking down with the fright of committing greater sins.
He was only controlling himself, and he was only waiting - For me to be off my pills!!
He had taken the decision, very early, and just how he would later agree to, he had mused about gifting me a child, much before the idea ever crossed my mind.
He was going to impregnate me, like I wanted him to, and he always wanted to.
He was going to fill me with his thick sticky sperms, and he did just that!!
Surprisingly, my brother went on to coat my pussy with his hot cum four times that very night, and it delighted me to see him taking the extra effort to confirm he would successfully breed me!!
He fell asleep on the chair, by the Dining Table, and I sat on his pole, tired yet thrilled, continuing my work on the project, and his hardness prevailed to keep me awake until the next morning.
I attended the meeting at my office, and did excellently well, with everybody praising my hard-work, and declaring I deserve a promotion - It was an overwhelming moment, but by all means, I had already got my award, beforehand!!
Today, as I finish writing this story, I find myself in the luxury of my spacious bedroom, with a satisfying smile on my face, looking at my three year old son & 1 year old daughter peacefully sleeping on our big bed, as I observe my just visible new baby bump, in the mirror!!
I have not taken a pill after that day, and every time my elder brother empties his load inside me, I get excited.
I just squeeze his cock with the muscles of my pussy, and dream of when my belly would start to grow, again & again, and the results are for all to see!!

THE END

thanks
[+] 3 users Like neerathemall's post
Like Reply
just awesome  yourock
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
Like Reply
thanks

thanks
Like Reply