Poll: Open marriage
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
No
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open marriages.
Video 
Hi, 
Gentlemen and (if there are any) ladies. The trend of open marriages is increasing very rapidly. Infact many young boys and girls are nowadays having multiple boyfriends/girlfriends, many indulge in bisexuality. So I would like to know what are your opinion about open marriages? Are open marriages key to saving marriages? 
I want matured audience also to contribute, specially. I would like to get into the mind of the newly weds as well the mature ones.
[+] 1 user Likes DrRoshni's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
We are newly married couple. Open marriage will not work i think having multiple boy friends /girl friends okay it is only for refreshment finally it will not work
Like Reply
Oh la la.
Like Reply
Doctor, it seems you have opened the most spicy/exciting/ eye openner topic. People on the forum will be scandalized to know what all happens. I have lots to share. And its not for faint-hearted kids.
[+] 1 user Likes sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
(26-09-2023, 11:18 AM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Doctor, it seems you have opened the most spicy/exciting/ eye openner topic. People on the forum will be scandalized to know what all happens. I have lots to share. And its not for faint-hearted kids.

im not fair shall we discuss this open marriage thing
Like Reply
What starts as fun could end up disastrous consequence. 
If you wanna play with fire be ready to eventually get consumed by it........
[+] 1 user Likes chiragthefucker's post
Like Reply
(26-09-2023, 11:55 AM)chiragthefucker Wrote: What starts as fun could end up disastrous consequence. 
If you wanna play with fire be ready to eventually get consumed by it........

why you have any memory or experience about this open marriage issue
Like Reply
In any marriage a WOMEN'S choice must be respected. The decision of open marriage should be MUTUAL and should NOT BE FORCED. Otherwise also in life a women should always be respected. And EQUALLY  important is that a MAN should also be respected, WOMEN shouldn't forget this. 
P.s. I hope the message is loud and clear.
[+] 1 user Likes DrRoshni's post
Like Reply
A Mutual Consent is ofcourse important in such kind of an activity. Respect & I feel " understanding " is much more important out here, because life me masala chahiye, but if not handled properly will end in a disaster.
Like Reply
(26-09-2023, 11:18 AM)sweetnatasha Wrote: Doctor, it seems you have opened the most spicy/exciting/ eye openner topic. People on the forum will be scandalized to know what all happens. I have lots to share. And its not for faint-hearted kids.

@ sweetnatasha....we'd like to read about your rendezvous...guess kids aren't allowed on this forum..feel free to share...Smile
Like Reply
It might start in a nice way, but I am afraid that, it will be only a matter of time before one of them will start to be jealous.
Like Reply
Wooooooooov. Just imagine your wife's DON  removing her ******. Uffffff, tumhare lulli mein jo aag lagegi use kaise bujhaoge?
Like Reply
Well it happens a lot these days especially in media industry. As someone who is connected to media industry I can say "yes" for sure. But this trend is growing very rapidly elsewhere as well.
Like Reply
(28-09-2023, 11:48 AM)suddanshuk Wrote: Well it happens a lot these days especially in media industry. As someone who is connected to media industry I can say "yes" for sure. But this trend is growing very rapidly elsewhere as well.

Hey! even I am also connected to media industry. Yes it does happen a lot in media industry. Multiple partners are a common thing in media.
Like Reply
Hello everyone i m here to make some open minded friends, i m niks 24y male looking for a teenager girl,mature lady or cuckold husband or brother who interested in erotic conversation. My teli id is @shy_niks
Feel free to contact with me, privacy ad safety is guaranteed or hangout - find2frnd;
Like Reply