Incest MY FAMILY
Heart 
This story fully fantasy, not real.

My name is Udhay.(so characters , names places everything changed.)

My family and I live in Thrissur town. Our family is financially well off. Nothing was lacking.

Father has gold business. My family consists of father (Roy), mother (Daisy), sister (Rinsey) and sister-in-law (Jinsey 18 years old).
I am 19 years old when this story takes place. Sister is 20, first year of degree. All are good learners.
There are four rooms in our house. Two below and two above. One is me, the second is my father and mother, and the third is my sister and sister-in-law. One will be used when a guest comes.
My, father and mother's rooms are upstairs and sister-in-law's rooms are downstairs.
It was a Sunday, and I ran to my father's and mother's room after hearing my mother's screams at night. Then Amma's outfit was just a churidar top. There was no bottom.
His father was covered with a blanket up to his neck. Later I realized that there was no dress inside.
When I asked my mother about it, she said, “Father is unconscious and should go to bed. No matter how many calls, they don't pick up."
I quickly called my two daughters and rushed my father to the hospital but my father was dead. The doctor said it was an attack.
So the mother became a widow at the age of 38. He was 50 years old when his father died. My father had earned enough to live on for five or six generations.
Our house suddenly became empty. Everyone's face is always sad. It was only after a year that we started to come to terms with it, but only the mother did not change.
My sister called me and said she wanted to talk about something. I went to her.
Sister: Hey, it's not right if our mother is like this. You talk to your mother. We talked a lot. Always sit in the room and cause some illness. Get out and freshen up.
Me: Sis, both of you didn't say what can I say?
Chechi: Aren't you mother's favorite son?
Me: Oh then. Don't go too far, until I speak.
He said that and went to his mother.
When I entered my mother's room, my mother was sleeping.
Me: Mom, why is it always lying down?
mother; It's no good, isn't it?
Me: How can you sit in this room forever? Why not get out and freshen up?
Mother (Vithumbi): It's like I'm alone. It's like being alone when you sit in this room.
I (holding mother's face in my hands) said: Mother does not have me. Now I will look after everything about mother. Mother should put on a nice dress like before and stay at home. The past is over. Don't worry about that, mother and we are not there.
Mother (with a fake smile): See everything?
(We are all in the group where we talk about anything openly.)
Me: Really let's see. enough?
Then mother's face widened with happiness and she stroked my cheek.
Me: See me as father if you want. (I laughed jokingly.)
Mom laughed and said 'don't' and gently pinched my ear.
I saw that smile on my mother's face after some time, I held her hand and lifted her up and said.
Me: Let's go and eat. Come on mom.
Mom came downstairs holding my hand. After some time, mother comes downstairs. Sister and sister-in-law were also happy to see us.
Sister-in-law: Daisy is a smart kid.
Sis: Hurry up, let's eat together.
Everyone sat down to eat. We all ate with each other.
Sister: Hey, did you sleep in your mother's room? You can put your bed there. Now mother will have a group. Or will think about it one by one.
Mother: I was going to say that. Aunty will come tomorrow so I can spend some time with her. Just come after that, Monu.
Sister-in-law: I can sleep there after aunty leaves.
Sis: There is room for 2 people in the bed there. You just sleep with me. If you go there, I will be alone.
The sister-in-law tried for a while, but it did not work.
I said ok.
Now let me tell you about my mother. Mother has a beautiful face. The mother has nice sexy lips, big breasts that don't budge and big breasts that stick out. Mother's figure is 38-34-36.
After the game, my mother would hug me. KTPtikumpo mom will have bra and panty. Sometimes there is a thin night dress.
But above that, looking at my mother's body is my daily routine. Mother has a smooth body with no hair at all.
Once there was an incident. Father and mother came out drunk. Both of them had gone to a party. My father was pretty fit, my mother not so much.
Seeing them entering the room, I covered the blanket and peeked through. My mother called me but I lay down as if I was asleep.
Father: Did he sleep straight today?
Mother: Sleep. (Mother gave a sly laugh.)
Then the father hugged the mother and started kissing her on the lips.
Amma: One time honey, let me change the dress.
Father: Take off the dress, don't put anything else on.
Mother: Go away man, you will get scared when you see the chicken.
Father: Oh, and he is my mon. So there is nothing to fear. He did not see.
Mom: Go ahead man. If you drink, only dirt comes out of your mouth. Despite this, the father hugged the mother and hugged her.
While the father was kissing the mother, both of them took off their clothes and became naked. Father lowered mother's head and gave father's stuff to mother's mouth.
Amma started pumping very fast. After some time, the father put the mother on the bed and started beating her. Mother bent her knees. After 5 minutes my father passed out.
Amma: Don't call me this after drinking toddy. Just covered me up. (Looking at father) Oh, are you already asleep?
After saying that, my mother turned and lay down on my side. I realized that mother was lying without even a thread of connection.
An hour later, I realized that she had fallen asleep, so I lay next to her. I can see the reclining mother's breast and Chanti's side in the dim light of the night lab.
Only the mughal part of the purin was seen because the legs were kept together. It was full clean.
I took one hand and gently placed it on the side of mother's stomach, running my fingers along that smooth stomach. Place the middle finger on the navel and gently rotate it. There was no movement from the mother.
I slowly leaned closer to my mother and gently held Chanti. Now my face is very close to my mother's face.
My mother's hot breath falls on my face. Along with the smell of alcohol. I can't see the nipples, but when I saw those two big breasts right next to my face, my pants flopped.
I slowly lowered my pant while lying there and took out the thing. I was wearing knee length pants.
If I move a little more, my penis will hit my mother's stomach. (I forgot to mention one thing that my mother is taller than me). It happened suddenly.
Mom hugged me. I realized that mother was fast asleep. Now my face is on my mother's breast. For the first time in my life I was lucky enough to touch a woman's breast with my lips. That too of his own mother.
When my penis cut and trembled. Stuck below the mother's navel. A strange sensation went through my body.
I slowly started licking and kissing the upper part of mom's breast with my tongue. Then I slowly lay down.
He put a pacifier in his mouth and licked it and there was no reaction from his mother. It gave me more courage.
That's when I remembered that my penis was sticking out on the upper part of my mother's purin. I pressed the cunt there slowly and watched as mother put both the legs together and the cunt hit the upper part of the purin below the navel.
I continued it for some time. I gathered my courage again and put my waist around mother's waist.
Now my buttock is growing fiercely at the junction of my mother's thigh and hip. I slowly pushed my penis forward and the crown of my penis slowly slipped between mother's breast and thigh.
Wow, that was an indescribable pleasure. Then when I pushed a little harder, Kunna slid into the thigh. It went up touching both thighs and buttocks. A “hoo” sound came from the mother.
I slowly rocked my cock back and forth. I felt both mother's thighs pressing on my crotch. After doing that for some time, mother put her left leg above my waist, shocking me.
I got scared and moved away but my mother's hug and stone lock made me unable to move much.
When I remembered that now my mother was sitting with her legs apart, I was shocked. I slowly hit my mother's lock where I was born.
Then I moved my cunt forward a little faster and it rubbed on the kanthi and puri plates of mother's purin and slid up (outside the purin). Then a “ss” sound came from the mother. I was scared and stood motionless.
A little later I did so again. So she was rubbing it, then mom was saying “sss..mmm..aah..”
After a while, water came from Amma's pond. There was a special warmth in Amma's room. I could feel the mother swinging herself back and forth.
After rubbing it like that for a while, I felt like I was at the peak of pleasure as if something was going to explode in my clit.
Something from my cunt spilled out of my mother's purin and my “first taste of milk”.
I was lucky enough to pour it out of Amma's poor. I had no idea what it was then.
After 5 minutes mother suddenly woke me up and put me away from her body. I was shocked. He looked at his father. It's sleep. look at me I lay down as if asleep. Amma took the blanket and wiped between her legs and thighs.
Then he went to the bathroom and put on the dress. I was afraid that my mother knew everything. I quickly closed my eyes and lay down. I don't know when I fell asleep because I was scared.
The next day when my mother called me, I woke up. Father had gone to office.
Mother: Eda Enate. It's ten o'clock. Come and have tea.
I got up and sat down at the table. Then my sister and sister-in-law came.
Sister: Why is it late today? Sleep at night.
Mother: He slept well and is tired of it.
He looked at my face and smiled a fake smile.
That's when I caught my breath. I let out a sigh.
Mother: Please clean our spare room.
Sis: Why mom is anyone coming?
Usually it is cleaned when relatives come.
Amma: No dear, I have to lie there today.
(Mom looked at me with left eye after saying this.)
That's how my bed became lonely. Later I began to see my mother in a different light. Slowly sister too.
Mother usually wears a nighty with a low neck at home. He also has a good body shape. Bra is always on. So the breast will project well. When you bend down, you can see that both breasts are very low. You can see the beginning of the breast canal just by standing still.
Wear a saree churi top with leggings or jeans when going out. When she goes out, all eyes are on her mother.
My sister and sister-in-law were beautiful, just like my mother. Both of them have got their mother's body scars. Both are good company with me.
The sister-in-law is very shy. I have seen my sister wearing bra and panty many times. Sometimes there is an opportunity to put the hook of the bra.
Now let's come to the story. So after the incident of that day, my bed was alone in another room.
There I got into the habit of reading cable stories to pass the time. The most favorite of them were taboo stories.
My attitude towards the people at home has changed. No one's scene is wasted.
(to be continued)
Let me know your comments. The next part is to continue posting your comment.
Udhaypalaniswamy g  m   a  i  l
[+] 2 users Like udhaypalaniswamy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply