Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fantasy Staying with my Aunt (indian)
This is a fictional based story.

When I was 13 years old. My mom sent me to my aunt's house because she is gone to my grandmother house and nobody is here to take care. I went thier early morning my aunt was on the roof top she was washing clothes. My uncle went to some business trip. And my cousin sister was in her tution. 
(My aunt was of 30 and my cousin was of ** that time)
When i belled my aunts sees from the roof top and say put your bag down and come on top.
I reached thier, My aunts comes near me and say that you have grown up.
I just smiled.
Then my aunt get's to know that i haven't bath because i have weared shorts and losse tshirt.
My aunt go downstairs.
Idk why?

Then my aunt come near with oil bottle.
My aunt come near me and said that' I will give you oil bath.
At that i dont know about what is oil bath. So I asked her directly.
She laughs and pats my head and said, I will apply your oil to your full body and then you have to sit sometime under sunlight.
I get little scared because i don't want to show my full body to my aunt.
So i said that No need i will take normal bath.
She said its good for skin. and said I'm just like your mother. So no need to shy.
(After 10 minutes of conservation she made me agreed)

Then she sat on chair. And then call me near to her she took out my t-shirt and start applying oil on my upper body. When she was doing it im going back again and again. And then she smile and say, Come near to me. After applying to my upper body and hairs. Now she open my shorts and pulled down. She did this so fast even I haven't noticed to do so. Now I am in my underwear in front of my aunt on the roof top. I feel totally embarased. My cheeks turned red and I looked down. She noticed me that I'm felling very shy and embrrased. She said to me, Little boy Don't feel shy I'm your aunt i have seen you naked when you were a kid and started applying oil on my legs. The sitaution is getting more wrose when she pulled my underwear. I am totally naked now infront of my aunt. I moved two steps back. Then my aunt with angrily face said to me, that come near. So i go near to her. Then she said, move back I apply oil to our bums and your back wasit. So i moved back and seen my couisn coming near to us she come. i shame shame puppy shame. I was felling very embarrsed because my sister also seen me totally naked. I want to cry that time and my sister notice some tear in my eyes so stop saying and take a chair and sat nest to my aunt.
(In whole sitaution My aunt was applying oil to my bums)
Then she said to move. When I moved my aunt take some oil and started applying on my penis. She was doing it slowly and with a fell. she have a cute smile on her face while doing it. My sister noticed the my penis all the time. My aunts so it for 10 minutes straight. And then she said that sit here for some minutes and then take a bath if you need help call me. My cousin intreputed and said i will make him both he is my lil brother. My aunt said ok if he agree. I disgree and said I will do by my own. We will decide later sit here for sometime. And gone for washing clothes. I was sitting on chair relaxed but my penis gradullay increases and it is noticeable. My sister seen it and gave a unpleasant smile. 
After then my aunt come and said go down take a bath. And she send my cousin along if i need any help. 
I slowly moving on stairs and then my sister hold my hand and helped me. And She after reaching bathroom said Go inside If you need any help just call me. I am sittting outside. I go inside there I noticed some bra and panties of my aunt and sister. I look them and then i started touching them. By doing this my penis become so hard and big. And It started painig. Now the pain was unbearable so i called my sister. she come thier and i tell her that my penis is paining so much she said wait I'm calling my mom. So aunt come there and asked, What happen very seriously. Then She looks at my penis. She get to now I am at my puberty stage. She ignores it and said Dont worry it will get small and your pain will stopped after sometime.

Now she wants to change the situation So she asked my sister that she have washed her hairs. My sister said, no. My aunt said that ok. Then i will give bath to bath of you. My sister was also intrested. Because when we are kids my aunt give us joint bath to us. 

Then I was standing there. And my sister was removing her clothes. And my aunt was also removing her clothes. I surprised idk why my aunt removing clothes. My sister removed her clothes She was in her bra and panty. Her boobs are not so big but are cute. her pink small panty. ahhhhooo. My penis is horizontal now. When i looked at my aunt she was removing my sister bra. She was wearing yellow panties and matching bra. I am feeling so good. Then my aunt started soaping both of us. Me and my sister and give eachother a cute smile. When my aunt was soaping my penis is pee something. My aunt know what it is but she don't react and she me as a child and wash it. Then she said me to take shower and she was applying shampoo to my sister and i was looking them. Then my sister takes shower with me. And after that my aunt was applying soap and we are moving out. They stooped us and said to my sister,
remove your pantie my sis doesn't wait a second and remove it put near my aunt so she can wash it. 

Then we both move out my sister takes me her room first she wiped herself and then me. Then she hang towel me around. And she opens her almirah and takes out his another pink bra, pantie and white long t shirt. And wears them. She doesn't wear anything on her legs another than pantie. She was looking like anime girl. Then she asked to me where are my clothes. I said in my bag on the hall. Then my sister goes to bring my clothes.

(Here its a twist that i have packed two bags one for my and and 2nd for clothes and i forgot to bring my bag that i have put my clothes.)

My sister  came back and said, It has just books not a single cloth. Then i tell her whole sitatuion. Then she said mom will do something don't take tension. I know she wants to make me feel comfortable. Then she started talking about studies. SO we can pass the time. Until my aunt come. After waitning for 10 minutes my aunt came wearing a red saare with with white blouse. She is wearing a purple bra. I can easily look it. My sister tell whole sitaution to aunt. Then my aunt open my sister almirah and tooks out a tshirt and hand to my sister and said go help him in wearing. But then she was finding something that can I wear on my lower body. She took out a pantie she can also took out pyjamas or something. But she took out panties and forced me to wear it. My sister was laughing in whole conservation. I really don't want to wear it. And she said ok. 

My aunt goes on the roof and brought my underwear it was wet but not that much that i can't wear it. So i wear it. My sister have dressed a same type of clothes. Its time for lunch so we eated lunch. We all are watching Tv after it. It was a cerial. In that one woman was feeding with her breasts. I was watching it too closly. Then my aunt said, DO you want milk. I think she was asking about normal milk. But she was asking about her milk. She said come near me I went. She put my head in her laps, and covered my head with pallu. My sister said my LiL bro drinking my moms milk still a kiddo. And my aunt says dont tease him its good for health. My sister sat quitely than. My aunt open one button of blouse. Took his one breats took out she took near me with his hand. And I started sucking because I wanted to. But nothing came out because she haven't small baby. After 30 minutes of sucking I DOnt know how I got milk. Then i sucked for 10 minutes. And then stooped. My tight her blouse and took my head from her lap. Then its afternoon MY aunt says both of us to sleep. I slept in my sister room on same bed. While sleeping my sister hugs me it made me awake. But i doesn't react and i hugged her back and slept.

The time we are sleeping our room fan stopped working. And a phone call came on my sister phone from his classmate. I wake up my sister. She talked and she have tour for a week to nanital from her school. She have forgotten about it. But after call she get up from the bed. And call my aunt and started packing. I was looking all the events. But laying on bed still. The packing was completed some important things were left. My aunt pad my head and get up me from the bed. And said we are going to market so take care of house. Then my sister weared a blue tight jeans. She was looking pretty. But in panty she was looking that can give you erection in some seconds. My half erected cook was noticed by my aunt when I am going out of room. She was staring it but not say anything. Then I started watching Tv in drawing room. They have left. I was alone. And I don't know about the mastrubation and all that time . But I have heard from my classmates. I got off topic sorry . Then I watched some cartoons for half an hour. They came back It was already like 6 pm in the evening. So my aunt went to kitchen for dinner and I help my sister for all the things are checked. I have seen many panty and bra in bag. My cock get erected again. It was can be easily seen because I'm in just in my underwear. My sister seen it. She was staring it. But I was looking somewhere and thinking how to change situation. My sister then went to help my aunt with a naughty smile. Then we all have dinner. Dinner was great. It's like 8 30 now. 
Then we all plays ludo for sometime. It's like 9 30 now. 

As I said our room fan stopped working. My aunt said to come on her room. So me and my sis went. My aunt wents to bathroom. And my sister removed her pant and have same look like afternoon. Avcose I got erection. My aunt come in a long nighty.

Then I was lying between my aunt and my sister. It was a feeling that can't be explained. Then I hug my aunt she wasn't sleep. So said are u ok ? I said hmm I'm am. Then she asked some questions like are u comfortable and then pat my head and said now sleep. But how can I sleep my cock was fully erected. After sometime my aunt wake up for washroom I act as I am slept. She came back And seen my underwear is wet she thought that I have pee. But I ejected for the first time. As it was wet she took it off. I also act as sleeped. But when se pull it she get to know what it is. Then she pull it slowly and smell it. And she also licked I think. Then she again go to washroom. I think she was washing it. She came after sometime. And laid next to me and I was facing to my sister side . So she faced my back and took her hands near my penis and balls my penis fully erected again. And then I act as I walked up and my aunt took her hand far away from there. And slowly patted my head and started singing a song (lori) that made me sleep. 

When I woke up next morning my sister wasn't there my aunt was combing her hair sitting next to dressing table. Then I woke up I am not in my underwear. I was naked. I asked where is my underwear. Then my aunt said u pee last night so she washed it and put is off on balcony. I said to my aunt can I only wear my underwear today. Because it is summers my aunt said ok . Then My aunt take my underwear for me and I wear it. 

I done with my breakfast and My aunt also done her household works. Now I was bored and I want to play with my aunt body. Because it was become a nice experience for me. So I said to my aunt that Can u give me bath today also? She said but you have to take it now because it is already 12 o clock. I said ok ok and I run towards to bathroom. My aunt come with a towel. I already took off my clothes. And standing there. But today my aunt doesn't took off her clothes as she was already bathed. Then she filled the bucket. And started with some mugs of water on my head. But I wanna see her nude. So when she was applying soap my head and face. I acted that my eyes are paining too much. So I touch my soapy hand on her shoulder and stomach and near the boobs. So she u made my soapy all the ware. U naughty boy. And then she on the shower. And seen my aunt in wet sarre. I got boner. And my aunt stepaway form shower and open her sarre and blouse. She was in her flowers panty and sky blue bikny. And then she throwed some some mugs on water on me I also throwed some water on her with my hands. After playing some time. My aunt said to stop and took a towel and and soaked herself and then me. I wanna see my aunts boobs I looked them tansultent through bra.
Now my dick is standing straight. And it also started paining and i screamed ouchh. My aunt asked me what happen i telled her about that it is paining very much its not bearable. Then my aunt looking is closely. And she hold it with her hand. That feels very good make me comfortable. She then took her hand back and said it will be alright. Then she give me the towel and said to go out. I go out and hold my penis with my hand feels relax. After sometime my aunt come there in nighty that is long till her legs. But i can look her printed flowers bro when se bent or something. Then we both ate lunch. Its was like 4 pm. My aunt said me to wear clothes but i dosent wear i just wear my underwear. 
Now i tried to act as that im sleeping on sofa. My aunt came there and sit beside me for sometime. And after that wake me up and said to drink milk of her.
I put my head on her lap but she can't took her boob out from the nighty. So she stand up and remove the nighty. Her figure take me to seventh heaven. Her bra and panty was looking very sexy. She loosed her bra from one side and i started sucking the milk came out very soon and i sucked the all. When i stooped she Opened her bra and throwed it on the floor. And gave me the another. And i sucked it too very fastly. Now i hold my aunt boobs with my aunt and stand up. Then i see her hand was going in her panty. And she was doing something. I asked So she said that ok i will teach u too. 
Then she removed her panty. Her pussy was well shaved. And not very big. i look it for sometime she was rubbing it with her hands.
lomyieee
[+] 2 users Like mokshieee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice continue
Like Reply
(19-09-2023, 09:56 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Nice continue

Is it good ??
lomyieee
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Good Start 
Keep It Up 
Waiting for update
Like Reply