Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Wow Modi ji wow..??*
*Wow Modi ji wow..??*

Now read the post

Modi ji exposed the new president of Congress Kharge in Parliament?

PM Modi is generally underestimated as a soft-spoken gentleman, but not many of us know that when he lashes out at his opponents, he makes them bleed!

Here's an example, covered by our corrupt media for obvious reasons...

Congress leader in Parliament, Mallikarjun Kharge, a Dalit, as everyone knows, raised a question in Parliament with the gestures and "body language" of a warrior, literally shouting in a hoarse voice, shaking his limbs vigorously.  Question to Modi!

You should allocate atleast one percent of land per family for our Dalits!

There was pin drop silence in the Lok Sabha.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, pausing for a moment as if they were waiting to "dramatize" it!

Modiji got up from his seat after taking some time.  He asked Khadge, "Aren't you yourself a Dalit?"

Do you know how much land you own?

I must declare

Due to Khadge's reluctance, Modiji continued.

Well, I'll tell myself!

“You have a Rs 500 crore commercial complex in Bangalore's Bannerghatta area.

There is a 300 acre coffee estate in Chikmagalur.

There is a 50 crore rupees bungalow in that place!

There is a 40 crore farm house in Kangeri!

Ramaiah College has a building worth 25 crores!

17 Acre Agricultural Land in Bellary Road!

There is a three storied building in Indira Nagar Bangalore!

2 Bungalows in Bangalore Sadashiv Nagar!

In addition to the above may I read the list of properties in the name of your family members located in Mysore?

In Gulburga, Chennai, Goa, Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai and Delhi?

Now Mallikarjun Kharge's face turned pale!

“If one percent of land is allotted to Dalits then all the above persons need not be allotted land?

There was a grave silence in the Congress court.  None of the Congress colleagues could open their mouths.

Members of the ruling party began banging on the table, and the noise grew louder and echoed throughout Parliament.  It took a full 5 minutes for him to calm down.

Why did the media not bring this sensational news and why kept a terrible silence?

Don't know what 'price' Mallikarjun Kharge paid to buy media's 'silence'!?

Whatever happens, we and you will tell this to the whole world and expose the machinations of the Anti-National Congress and its new croonist, Krypto, the leader!  Will the Constitution or the Supreme Court say anything or not? This is called public system of looting.  If ED investigates now, counter action will be taken.

*This message must be sent to at least 5 groups...some people won't send...but I'm sure you will surely*
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.