Adultery Mona and her Nemesis
I have a loving husband. He loves me more than i deserve. Our was an arranged marriage. He told me it was love at first sight.

I was in a relationship prior to marriage, that guy cheated on me with a girl of my college. I hated that girl. I hated my ex because of that.

I had a good relationship with my husband till then. When I confronted him about the issue he supported me, consoled me, he never said any negative about him. He made me realize that all men are not same, they are different. I was very much attracted to him. It was morning and my husband wanted morning sex.

He entered my bedroom, we were standing by the door. "Come in, have a seat" I said. We both sat on the bed, and we started kissing, then he undressed me, and then himself. He started kissing my neck, going down, kissing my boobs, nipples, went down, kissed my belly button, and moved his lips toward my pussy. I had my legs closed, but he separated them, and he was kissing the inner side of my thighs, I felt the warmth of his breath, then he started sucking my clitoris, he licked, sucked my vagina. Then he came back and laid beside me, and I sat on him. I took his penis in my hand, and stroked his penis, I was rubbing the tip of his penis against my clitoris. He was enjoying the view. He was looking at me, how my pussy was rubbing against his cock. I felt so much pleasure, and the feeling of his dick, the way it was rubbing against my clitoris.

"Please fuck me" I begged him. I was ready to feel his penis inside my vagina. He grabbed his penis and slowly started entering his penis inside my vagina. His penis was very big, I felt very little pain, he was taking his time, making sure I am comfortable, after penetrating the first few inches, he pushed his entire penis, and I was screaming and moaning loudly. I was feeling so much pain, it was a good feeling, and the feeling was increasing as seconds passed.

He was pushing his dick in and out of my vagina, I was enjoying it, and we were sweating, and after sometime he was breathing heavily, and he ejaculated inside my vagina, his entire cum was inside me, he was feeling very much relieved, and I was laying on the bed, and was breathing heavily, we both were. He was laying on his back, and I was laying on top of him. His cock was inside my pussy. It was an amazing experience.
I woke up, and he was sleeping on my chest, I kissed him, and woke him up. "Wake up, you are late for office."

we both were working. I had to join a new team today. i dressed up casually and went to office.

My boss was a great guy, he was sill single at the age of 55. He was a man of 55, and was having a lot of experience.

The meeting was about to start, the team was gathered. The presentation started. I was the one who was presenting, I was a part of a new team. I had been assigned a new project. It was an international client. We had to prepare a proposal for them.
That was when the shock it was Richa my college mate and the guy with whom my ex cheated was also part of the team. She was smiling at me.

She looked very sexy, she was wearing a white shirt, with black jeans, her hair was open. I hated her, but I was feeling something, which was not normal.

"You are a part of the team too?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

We both were sitting far away from each other, we both were giving presentations, and discussing about the project, we both were interacting in a group.

It was lunch time, I went to meet my boss.

"I will not work in this project. If she is in the team"

"who richa" asked my boss.

"yes, she was the one who was behind my break up with my ex boyfriend"

"so, what do you want me to do, I need you, in this project, I can't lose a good resource like you."

"ok, then let her go."

"No i cant do that too"

"So, tell me what should I do?"

"just forget and forgive"

"I cant do that" I said "Its me or her"

"Lets talk tomorrow"

Next day i was assigned a different project. I could not believe this i was more experience then her.

I called my husband, "you remember the girl I hate?"

"yes, richa the bitch"

"well, she is the part of a project i was assigned. My boss gave her the project"

"what did you do?"

"i talked to the boss, and requested him to assign a different project."

"what did the boss say?"

"he assigned me different project"

"that's a good news"

"yes it is"

"why are you so upset then?"

"because, she is more inexperience then me, she was the one who was behind my break up, but got the project. My boss said, that I should forget and forgive her, but I cant."

"I know its hard, but don't let that come between us. We are married now, you have no reason to worry."

the office talk was she was having an affair with my boss. they were going on dates. I looked at the insta account and found out that she was now married to my ex.

"I can't believe it. She was back in my life"
[+] 2 users Like dodoo99's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
Very good starting, plz continue with regular updates till the end
Like Reply
chapter 2
The project that was given to me was a worst project. I hated the assignment.
One day I was late in the office, almost everyone in the office left. I was also about to leave when i noticed a light in my boss cabin.
I silently went there to see what was happening.
"I was the one who was having an affair, and not her"
I saw richa and my boss.
"So, you are saying she is a liar"
"yes, she is, I am sorry, for everything, but I have changed."
"Ok, i will have a talk with her, and decide."
"please don't. She is a jealous, and a liar"
"ok, then lets not meet her."
"Yes, lets not. You should stop giving her projects, she is more inexperience and younger. She is lying. I was the one who was having the affair, not her."
"she is a great asset"
"You have not seen my assets properly"
"What did you say"
"You heard it, sir, you have not seen my assets properly. Lets start right now."
"Richa, you are married"
"Ok fine. I ll go home then."
"wait. Wait. Ok, lets have some fun"
"what will you do"
"first you should show me your assets"
She smiled, and took off her shirt. she was wearing a black bra. her breasts were huge.
"I want to suck those tits"
"you can"
"i would like to suck them without the bra"
"ok, but remove your clothes too"
"I will. After i get naked, i would like to fuck you. I would like to fuck you from behind"
"ohh, yes"
He removed her bra. Her breasts were beautiful. they were round and big, her nipples were pink, he was licking her breasts.
"I would like to taste your pussy too"
"You can."
He started licking her vagina, her ass was on the chair, and he was on the floor. He was licking her clitoris.
I was excited looking at that and made some noice. Both noticed some noice and stopped. I somehow escaped from the office that day.
Richa is a bitch. She gets everything using her pussy.
She was my nemesis, but i could not stop thinking about her.
"I better change my job" told to my husband
My husband supported me to get the job changed.
I found a job and applied for the exit. My boss granted me exit. I was to stay in the company for next 2 months.
But something happened that i wanted to get revenge on Richa.
She came to my house and chatting with my husband.
She was wearing a short skirt and transparent. She came in the pretext to chat with me at the time when i was in office and started to chat with my husband. As soon as came home she left.
I asked my husband "what was she talking about."
"she was flirting with me. She was asking me if I was single"
"what did you say?"
"I said, i am not"
"good. What did you mean by flirting?"
"She was telling me she was single and that she needed a boyfriend"
"and what did you say?"
"I said that is not appropriate."
"Good, I love you"
"I love you too."
"I am hungry, let me eat something."
"I was planning to eat something, but that girl ruined it"
"Ok, lets order some take out"
"no, I want you"
"Me? Ohh"
He took me in his arms and put me on the bed. He started kissing my neck and went down. He was sucking my boobs and my nipples.
He was licking and sucking.
"You are so hot."
"I am hungry, please eat me"
"I will eat you"
He put his fingers in my vagina and started rubbing it.
I was feeling so good, I could not stop myself from screaming and moaning.
He was doing all this while kissing me. He was rubbing my pussy, and fucking me with his fingers.
I was getting wet, I was feeling very horny.
He started kissing my nipples, and was sucking and licking.
"I can't stop myself, please don't make me stop"
"No, please don't stop"
"I can't stop"
"I want you inside me"
"I am yours"
"Then take me"
He slowly took off his pants, and entered his dick inside me.
His dick was long, and thick, and he was entering it slowly.
I was moaning, and he was thrusting, and he was rubbing my pussy, and kissing my boobs.
I was feeling so good, and the feeling was increasing, and he was moaning, and thrusting, and kissing me.
He was making me feel so good, and the feeling was increasing.
I could not control myself and came.
He came too.
He was still kissing me, and I was moaning, and the feeling was increasing.
I was feeling so good, and the feeling was increasing and I was coming again.
I was moaning and screaming and coming, and the feeling was increasing.
"Oh, I love you."
"I love you too"
"I am feeling so good."
"So am I."
"I am glad you are my wife"
"I am glad you are my husband"
"I am glad you are my boyfriend."
"I am glad you are my girlfriend."
"You are the best thing that ever happened to me"
"So are you"
We both were exhausted, and slept together.
Next day i was getting ready for the office.
I wanted to show this bitch Richa her place. I dressed up in a pink translucent saree with black blouse. if you could see properly you could see my bra from the blouse.
I reached office and went to the boss. He was in his cabin.
I entered the cabin and shut the door.
"Hey Gopal"
"Hey Mona"
"So it really does not matter to you if i leave this company"
"Mona, you know you are my favorite employee. It was just that you got a higher package and you said you cant work with Richa"
"How much output is she giving you"
"She is doing good, but you know"
"She is just making a fool of you"
"How?"
"I saw you two yesterday"
"I don't understand"
"You are having an affair with her."
"What! No. I am not having an affair with her"
"Oh yes you are, and she is using you"
"What do you mean?"
"I saw you and her having sex"
"What!! That is impossible"
"It is possible. I saw it with my own eyes"
"That is impossible, you were in the office yesterday."
"No I was not. I came home late."
"Mona, I did not have sex with her."
"Gopal, I saw you with her. It was around 7 pm, and you were with her"
"Mona, fine. I am in love with her"
"She's married"
"They are getting divorce"
"Oh come on and you believe her"
"I do"
I needed to seduce my boss but I need to be subtle about it.
"Fine you can have her. I will be not coming to office from tomorrow" I turned and made sure to let him see my back. My blouse was short and transparent. I started going I knew he would come running to me.
"Mona wait- wait. Don't quit."
"What do you want"
"Mona, you know Richa is getting divorced. I will make sure you get the project, even after she is getting divorce"
"You mean Richa is getting her divorce. You are so naive"
"You want me to fire her."
"Why should I care? She has no meaning to me"
"She has no meaning to you? Then why did you quit the project?"
"Because you gave the project to her. I told you I hate her. But you gave the project to her. So I had no option but to quit"
"Mona, listen, i know you two hate each other. But u both still could be friends. You know it was not her fault that your ex cheated on you"
"We can never be friends" I was angry on my boss.
I wanted revenge and this revenge needs to be sweet I thought.
I and my sweet husband were dining,
"So everything fine at office"
I told the entire thing to my husband.
"So does her husband know she having an affair with her boss"
"I don't know, but I know what is right, and what is wrong. She is cheating on her husband"
"You are right. What do you want to do?"
"I am not sure. But i have an idea"
"What is it?"
"I dont think you will like my idea"
"I wont know until you tell me"
"Fine, you have to help me"
"ok. What do you have in mind?"
"Well, her boss is having an affair with her"
"Yes, he is a cheater too"
"You agree he is a cheater"
"Yes. He is"
"What if we expose them."
"What do you mean?"
"we could film them, and post it"
"Mona, that is illegal"
"It is not illegal"
"Ok, it is illegal"
"But, he is a cheater. If he gets exposed, everyone will hate him"
"Yes, that is true"
"so, are you going to help me or not"
"I dont know"
"fine, i will do it by myself"
"you are not going to expose them, are you"
"yes, i am"
"how"
"I am going to go there and spy on them"
"spying is illegal"
"Its not. I am going to hide in his room, and record it."
"Mona, what if they see you"
"they wont. I am going to be hidden"
"how are you going to hide?"
"i have a plan"
"what is the plan"
"if the plan does not work, I will tell you."
"ok, fine. But, I have a condition"
"what?"
"I want in"
The next day i asked my husband to come to my office evening and wait for me. Almost everyone in the office left. Gopal and Richa were last to leave. Gopal and Richa went together. I followed them and called my husband, the idea was to follow them and film them somewhere where they will have sex.
We followed the car but somehow my husband could not trail and follow the car.
We both were disappointed.
I asked my husband,
"Are you sure you could not track them"
"No, sorry. They were fast and the traffic was heavy"
"its ok, its not your fault"
"lets go home"
For the next week everyday my husband came but this time Gopal and Richa both left the office at different times.
I could not understand how to catch them together.
I saw Richa going to my boss office i went to see what was going on but unfortunately the sweeper was present there and i returned to my seat.
Richa now had the project that i wanted. It was a reputed project for the company. She trapped my boss and now had the project with her. However the client didnt finalise to our company the talks were on and I still had 3 weeks time to get the project back. But how was the question to which i didnt had the answer.
[+] 1 user Likes dodoo99's post
Like Reply