Adultery Masculinity
Heart 
I have taken a simple story in hand. I will start this story based on the way of telling the story and some of the characters that I have created for this story. What is masculinity..? What is masculinity..? I am trying to tell my opinion about it in this story. The story moves quite slowly. A great test awaits your patience. I begin this story expecting all my efforts from you. Thanks..!!

Chapter 1

The place was drenched in the early morning darkness. The time was 4.30..!! Surrounded by barbed wire fences on all four sides, the building stood silent in the early morning darkness. A four storied.. wide spread.. gigantic building..!! The green pasal trees that had grown tall around the building were now black in color.. gently nodding to the wind..!!

It's a student hostel.. a student hostel owned by a famous engineering college in Coimbatore..!! All the rooms the students stayed in were dark at this time, with the lights off. Only two tube lights were burning on the tall steel posts on either side of the gate. Beneath the white light emitted by the lamps, the Watchman lay frozen in his chair, his mouth agape.

Of the more than a hundred dark windows visible on all four floors of the building, only one now shone brightly. Ashok, who revived the lamp, immediately closed his eyes. Dazzled by the sudden light, he did not close his eyes. The walls of his room are plastered with obscene pictures. Women would laugh at those pictures with half-dresses.. showing their overgrown parts.. Ashok closed his eyes to see the obscenity when he woke up in the morning. This is something that usually happens every day.

He closed his eyes and stretched both his hands forward.. rubbing the wall and the cupboard that matched the wall.. he reached the table in the next corner of the room. He opened his box on top of it. Dropped in and looked for his nose glasses and put them on. Then he slowly parted his eyelids. The eye woke up to the picture of Lord Ganesha pasted inside the box.

He was looking at God's picture for a few seconds, then slowly turned around and looked around the room. Small room. The two single beds against the wall on either side of the room are the main ones. He was sleeping on a bed with his whole body wrapped in a blanket. Ashok's roommate Purushothaman..!! He is the artist who painted the smiling Singharis on the wall. He has a good painting skill.. he is using that skill to draw these kinds of paintings.

Ashok rolled his eyes once and looked at the paintings. A bad kind of lust started to seep into his mind. Just a few seconds..!! Then he shook his head and looked away. Instantly active, he pulled out the bucket from under the table. He picked up the brush and grabbed the paste. He left the room taking the soap box and the towel.

Ashok's hometown is Chennai. Born in a wealthy family. Ashok doesn't have a mother.. She left this world when he was five years old..!! Ashok's father is a businessman. After the separation from his wife, he did not marry another woman and decided that the son was his only property.

Ashok is an innocent.. You can count the number of friends he has had since childhood. He does not get close to anyone easily. According to him, the knowledge of the world is within a narrow circle..!! All he knows is study.. study.. study..!! You too keep reading.. you can know more about Ashok..!!

Ashok returned to the room after fifteen minutes. He had just finished his bath and was very refreshed. He was dressed in different clothes and smeared his forehead with Tirunei. Again he took the Ganesha image and sat down. He closed his eyes and began to pray. His lips were muttering Karya Siddhi Mantra..!!

Ganesha is the one who can root out hatred
Ganesha is the alleviator of desire – Ganesha
Heaven and Earth are Nathan
Due to the nature of the work of the eye

He recited the mantra for five minutes, then took the book, spread it out, and began to read. Today is the last exam of the last semester..!! Today the work for this Junior Engineering Degree comes to an end..!! Today is the last day of four years.. this college, this hostel life..!! Ashok forgot the world for the next hour and became engrossed in his book.

The east was slowly beginning to fade. A lot of windows in the hostel were now letting in light. Even the watchman woke up and chased away the idle dogs by pelting them with stones. In a tea shop opposite the hostel, there was a loud bang. Crows and sparrows, who woke up early in the morning, screamed and flew aimlessly here and there.

Ashok, who was engrossed in his studies, suddenly remembered it. Purushottama went somewhere last night and went around the town and returned to the room after midnight. Wake up Ashok who was sleeping..

"Ashok.. ka.. wake me up at six o'clock in the morning.. okay..?"

He said gargling with the smell of alcohol. Ahsoko moaned sleepily.

“Hmmm…”

"Dad.. don't forget..!! Na..I don't have to study for the exam tomorrow.. If you don't wake up in the morning.. It's black..!!”

"Hmm.. Don't you think..!"

As he remembered Purushothaman, Ashoka immediately looked at the clock on the table. It was now five minutes past six. Ashoka got up from his chair and went near Purushothaman and shook him by the shoulder.

"Hey.. Brusu.. Hey.."

That's it!! Purushottama literally crucified the body. His right leg emerged from under the blanket and kicked Ashok in the stomach. Nice strong kick..!! Ashok got confused and took four or five steps back. Tears welled up in his eyes.

“Mommaaaaahhh..!!!”

He sat down on the ground clutching his stomach in pain. He could feel every atom of his body throbbing in agony. It was very difficult for him to breathe for a while. Then when his breath was even, he again called Purushottama while holding his stomach and sitting like that.

"Dude.. Brusu.. What are you doing..!" To Ashok's pitiful call,

“Mmm…” was the only grunt that came out of Purushottama.

Ashok sat there for a while. Then he got up and again approached Purushottama. This time she shook him hard on the shoulder and ran away before he could kick. Purushottama, who was fooled by kicking, sat up with difficulty. He looked at Ashok, who was lying on the side of the room with a bum, and stretched out his hand and began chanting bad words.

"Da.. Stinky..., stupid..., ……, ……, ……, don't you know..??"

"Hey.. didn't you tell me to wake you up..?"

“For that..?” He was still angry.

"Didn't you read the machine, Brusu.. You said you didn't read anything..? It's still four hours.. At least read a little..!! Please..!” Ashok begged, he was a bit calmer now.

“Hmm.. Hmm.. We know all the tricks..!! You shut up and read.. Go..!!”

Ashok walked over holding his kicked stomach and sat on the couch. He started reading the book from where he left off. Purushottama was sitting on the bed as if he had lost something for a while. Then he got up and went to take a bath.
Purushottama, who returned to the room after half an hour, was now somewhat lucid. 'Dah.. It's six o'clock, what are you doing? What are you going to do? The one who wound the wet cloth on the vine, grabbed Ashok's cheek with the same hand and caressed it in a hoarse voice saying, 'Hi.. Ashok baby..!!' Ashoko frowned. Immediately Purushottama,

"Why did you turn the moon away dear..? Are you angry with Maman..?” He sneered.

"A..that's nothing.."

"then what..? Don't you understand that I'm touching you?

"P.. I'm not saying that's the only one.. Let it go."

"Okay okay don't be lazy..just..for playing..!"

"Hmm.. nothing to worry about.."

"I'm telling you, Ashok, don't take it for granted.. You shouldn't just say it.. You poisonous beast..!! The girl should be jealous..!! Thaa.. Just Missla Payaina..!! Hmmmm.. Do you know how comfortable I would have been if you were the only girl..??” Purushottama longingly said,

“Hmm..” Ashok squirmed in frustration.

"If you were a girl.. No one else in college would have had a market.. You could have beaten everyone and made them leave.. Let's say you would have been chasing after you.. drooling like a dog..!"

While saying this, Purushottama pulled out another chair and sat opposite Ashoka. He lit a cigarette and nonchalantly blew the smoke into Ashok's face. Ashok frowned at his cigarette stub, Purushottamano asked oblivious.
"What time is the machine..?"

"N..at half past four.."

"Dad.. did you buy Markulum Pattadada..? At 4:30, there is another device.. Will you read it and buy the mark..? Why are you wandering around in a frenzy like this?

"Last exam.. do well..!"

“Ohh..? Do it.. Do it well..!”

"Don't you study..?"

“Haha.. read..? Put it on..!”

"Then why did you tell me to wake you up..?"

"I told you to wake up, but I'm not reading dear.."

"after..?"

“To make a bit separator..!”

Purushottama said with a wink, put the cigarette in his mouth and exhaled the smoke and picked up the textbook. Flipped. Kostin started scratching his head wondering which one would come to the exam.

After that they both did not talk. Both were engrossed in their work. At eight o'clock, Ashok went to the mess and came back after eating idly. Purushottama did not go to eat. Bit was busy tearing.

At half past nine, Ashok closed the book and got up. Purushottama looked up from the book and asked Ashoka.

"What's wrong dear..?"

“Hmm.. Yes..!! Aren't you good, brusu..?”

"Go away.. I will come later.."

Ashok stuck another shirt. He wore pants. Something scratched his right thigh while wearing it. He reached into his pants pocket to find out what it was. The one who saw it immediately panicked. Two condom packets came with the hand from inside..!!

"Hey.. Cheeeee...!!!"

Shouting, Ashok threw the things in his hand on the floor. After a second or two, Purushottama, who looked back with his mouth full of smoke, realized what had happened. He immediately smiled sarcastically at Ashok.

“Haha.. Can’t wait..? Screaming as if some black scorpion had hit him..?”

"Pgh.. how many times have I told you not to take off my dress..?" Ashok said now slightly irritated.

"Come on.. I was in a hurry tonight.. I left without knowing your pants.. What's the matter now..?"

"Well.. what you put is what you put.. why are you putting all this in my pocket..?"

"There is an item on Avinasi Road..Wada Machi..''Ashok called us..!! I was also very interested and bought four packets. Where did the two packets go when I bought them..!”

“Echa bona what..? Leaving that ugliness there..?”

"What.. Ugly..? This is very very necessary for every one of us for the condition of our country today..!! He is trying to stop us from giving us a chance.

Purushottama said sarcastically and got up, picked up the two lying down and kept them in his pants pocket. He went back and sat on the chair and started tearing the bit. Seeing that, Ashok asked somewhat awkwardly.

"Do you keep it in your pocket whenever you see it..?"

"Opportunity will come anytime, Machi.. we have to be ready to take advantage of it.. what.. do you understand..?"

“Darkness..” Ashok moaned into his mouth.

"What??" Purushottama said loudly.

"Nothing.."

Bored, Ashok unbuttoned the pants and threw them away, took another pair and wore them. He tucks in and fastens his belt. He applied the water. Before leaving, he stopped in front of the mirror and looked at his face.
Always keep the mustache and beard clean
Ashok has a flawlessly beautiful round face. He always keeps his mustache and beard clean and tidy. The head, which has been cut in the middle, has a slightly extra sheen of oil. The spectacles given to his eyes, the Vibhuti stripe on his forehead, and the rudrach close around his neck would make the onlookers realize that he was a fruit. Round and sharp nose.. Cheeks as red as apple slices.. Cheeks as rosy as an Amul baby..!! If you see him.. you will see that there is a justification in Purushottama's saying that he should have been born as a woman..!!

– To give feedback on the story going forward my email id kannangopinathann
[+] 2 users Like kannangopinathann's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply