Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamil cuckold experience/fantasy sharing group.
Wink 
I am planning to create a closed group with equal number of bulls and cuck in telegram. The verification is simple, if you are a cuck you should verify with a video call where you and your wife should say a hi to me and my wife (No face of course ). For bulls, you have to be ok to share many pictures of you especially cock and body (No face or identity) in the group and also be open minded in humiliating the cucks of the group by sharing memes and giving cum tributes to the hotwives there posted by the hubbies. 

The group is very open minded, no judgements or kink shaming. I am not focussing on quantity but the quality of the group so even if I find 2 real cucks and 2 nice bulls , am happy. My wife is also in the group, she is actively learning about this lifestyle, you don't have to be like that but i prefer that you have informed your wife on what you have signed up for hence the hi verification. 

Share your personal information at your own risk, me personally will not share any information over internet . We always try to sit for a coffee if we choose to take a step further. 

HAPPY KINKING!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.