Adultery My Love!!!!
1 - 2

The sun cast golden rays through the branches of the old banyan tree, dappling the college courtyard with warm light. I leaned against the trunk, heart pounding in my chest as I watched Satarupa walk toward me. Her long, silky black hair cascaded down her back, and her innocent eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Hi," she said softly, a slight blush coloring her cheeks.

"Hey, Satarupa," I replied, swallowing hard. "Um, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sure, what's up?" Her voice was melodious and kind, making my stomach do somersaults.

"Okay, here goes..." I took a deep breath and launched into my confession. "Satarupa, ever since I first saw you, I've had a crush on you. You're beautiful, smart, and just... amazing. And, well, I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes widened, and for a moment, I thought I had overstepped. But then, she smiled warmly, and my world lit up. "Yes," she whispered, her face glowing with happiness. "I'd love to."

A surge of joy swept through me like a tidal wave, and I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. Satarupa, my sweet, innocent crush, had accepted my proposal. It felt like a dream come true.

"Great!" I exclaimed, trying to contain my excitement. "So... what do you want to do to celebrate?"

"Let's just walk around the campus and talk," she suggested, her hand brushing against mine. "I want to get to know you better."

"Sounds perfect," I agreed, feeling my heart swell with affection for this beautiful, endearing girl.

As we strolled through the sun-drenched pathways, hand in hand, I couldn't help but marvel at my good fortune. Satarupa was everything I could have ever wanted in a girlfriend: kind, genuine, and breathtakingly beautiful. I promised myself that I would do everything in my power to make her happy and protect her innocence.

Little did I know how that promise would be tested in the days to come. But for now, I allowed myself to bask in the warmth of new love, feeling as if all the stars in the universe had aligned just for us.

3 - 4

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the campus as I made my way to Raisa's dorm room. Our friends with benefits arrangement had been going on for a while, and even though she was deeply in love with her boyfriend, who was studying in another city, our physical relationship provided both of us with the satisfaction we craved.

"Hey," I greeted Raisa as she opened the door, her dark eyes glinting mischievously. "How's it going?"

"Come in," she beckoned, closing the door behind me. The faint scent of her perfume filled the air, a mixture of jasmine and sandalwood that never failed to awaken something primal within me. "Had a fun day?" she asked, flopping down on her bed and patting the space next to her.

"Actually, I have some news," I began hesitantly, sitting down beside her. "I... I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Satarupa."

"Really?" Raisa raised an eyebrow, her lips curling into a playful smile. "Tell me more about her."

As I described Satarupa's innocence and beauty, Raisa listened intently, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. When I finished, she leaned back against the wall and smirked. "So, are you thinking of bringing her along for a threesome or something?"

"Raisa!" I exclaimed, shocked by her suggestion. "No, I can't do that. Satarupa is very conservative, and I don't think she'd be comfortable with it."

"Aw, what a shame," Raisa pouted playfully, brushing her fingertips against my arm. "Well, I guess we'll just have to keep our little arrangement a secret then, won't we?" She leaned in closer, her breath hot against my ear, and whispered, "But you know I'll always be here for you... when you need me."

My heart raced as a flurry of conflicting emotions surged through me. Guilt gnawed at the edges of my conscience, but the undeniable thrill of our forbidden encounters remained alluring. As Raisa's lips met mine in a searing kiss, I couldn't help but wonder how long I could keep up this double life without getting caught – and what the consequences would be if I did.

5 - 6

"Raisa, what are you even saying?" I stammered, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment at her words. "You can't be serious."

"Of course I am," Raisa replied, her dark eyes flashing dangerously as she leaned in close. "My father is a notorious womanizer and has no qualms about seducing sweet, innocent girls like your Satarupa. So, tell me, would you let your precious girlfriend be taken by him?" She traced her fingers teasingly along the growing bulge in my pants. "He loves corrupting virgins – and showing their boyfriends exactly how it's done."

The vivid imagery of Raisa's words sent a shiver down my spine, an uneasy mix of anger and arousal coursing through my veins. "No way," I protested weakly, desperately trying to maintain some semblance of control over the situation. "Satarupa would never go for that."

"Wouldn't she?" Raisa taunted, smirking as she continued to stroke me through my pants. "You might be surprised, darling. Some girls find it hard to resist the allure of a confident, experienced man like my father."

As much as I hated to admit it, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of curiosity at the thought. What if Satarupa was secretly harboring unspoken desires that only someone like Raisa's father could bring to light?

"Look at you, all hot and bothered," Raisa chuckled softly, her breath tickling my ear. "I can tell that deep down, this idea excites you. Just imagine: your sweet, conservative girlfriend being transformed into a wild, insatiable minx right before your very eyes."

My mind raced with conflicting thoughts, torn between my love and loyalty for Satarupa and the sinful temptation that Raisa dangled before me. Was it possible that my girlfriend could be hiding a darker side, one that only Raisa's father could awaken? Or was I just being played by the manipulative words of my so-called friend with benefits?

"Raisa, I can't," I whispered, my resolve cracking under the weight of my inner turmoil. "This is too much."

"Suit yourself," she replied dismissively, releasing her grip on me and stepping back. "But remember, if you ever change your mind... the offer still stands."

With that, Raisa turned on her heel and sauntered away, leaving me to grapple with the twisted fantasies she'd planted in my head. As I struggled to regain control of my thoughts, one thing became painfully clear: my relationship with Satarupa – and my own sanity – had just been irrevocably altered.

7 - 8

The sun was setting, casting an orange glow on the city as I rode my bike towards Raisa's house. My heart pounded in my chest, a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through my veins. As I approached the house, I caught sight of Satarupa waiting for me outside, her innocent eyes filled with curiosity. She had no idea what was about to happen.

"Hey," I said nervously, trying to keep my voice steady. "Ready to go?"

"Sure," she replied, her sweet smile making my stomach churn with guilt. "Raisa invited me over to hang out. She said you'll be picking me up later."

I nodded, swallowing hard at the thought of the deal I'd made with Raisa. I couldn't shake the image of her father, Ramesh, eyeing Satarupa like a predator sizing up its prey.

"Alright then, let's go," I said, helping Satarupa onto my bike before heading off.

As we reached Raisa's house, I caught a glimpse of Ramesh standing by the window. The lustful gleam in his eyes sent shivers down my spine. What had I agreed to?

"Here we are," I announced, helping Satarupa dismount the bike. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before stepping inside.

"Have fun," I muttered, barely audible. A part of me hoped that somehow, Raisa's plan wouldn't work – that Satarupa would remain untouched. But deep down, I knew that Ramesh wouldn't waste this opportunity.

"Hello, dear!" Ramesh greeted Satarupa warmly, his voice oozing charm. "Welcome! I'm so glad you could join us today."

"Thank you, uncle," Satarupa replied politely, completely unaware of the man's true intentions.

I couldn't help but feel a strange sense of arousal at the thought of my girlfriend being seduced by this older man. It was a sickening realization that only made my self-loathing grow. How could I be turned on by such a twisted scenario?

Throughout the evening, I tried to put the situation out of my mind, attempting to distract myself with mundane tasks. But the thoughts kept creeping back in, tormenting me with imagined scenes of debauchery.

When it was finally time to pick Satarupa up, my heart raced with anticipation and dread. As I pulled up to Raisa's house, I saw her standing outside, seemingly unharmed. Relief washed over me, but was quickly replaced by guilt as I recalled the wager I'd made with Raisa.

"Hey," I said softly as she climbed onto the bike. "How was your evening?"

"Interesting," she replied cryptically, her voice tinged with an emotion I couldn't quite place.

As we rode home, I couldn't help but wonder what had transpired between Satarupa and Ramesh. Had he managed to corrupt her innocence? Or had she somehow resisted his advances?

Only time would tell. Until then, I was left to grapple with the consequences of my actions – and the dark desires that threatened to consume me.

9 - 10

I glanced at Raisa, who gave me a wicked grin. "Today's not going to be good for your girlfriend," she whispered. I reluctantly sat Satarupa on the sofa next to Ramesh and went into the kitchen to talk to Raisa. "Now watch how my old man reels in your innocent girlfriend," she said with a devilish smile. "But how are we going to watch it?" I asked, already feeling uncomfortable about the whole situation. "Don't worry," Raisa assured me, "I've got everything arranged."

After a while, Raisa told her dad and Satarupa that we were going out for some time. Pretending to leave, we sneaked back into the house through the back door and hid in another room, secretly observing Ramesh and Satarupa.

My heart pounded in my chest as I peered through the slightly ajar door. Satarupa looked so small and fragile next to the towering figure of Ramesh. I couldn't help but feel a mix of protectiveness and the twisted arousal that had been haunting me since Raisa's proposition.

"Ramesh seems to be on his best behavior," I thought, watching him chat amiably with Satarupa. He cracked jokes, making her laugh innocently. She had no idea what was potentially in store for her.

"Are you really going to let this happen?" My conscience nagged me, but my body betrayed me, the perverse excitement growing stronger. I tried to focus on Raisa's words instead, hoping they'd snap me back to reality. "Let's see how far he takes it," she whispered, her gaze fixed on the scene unfolding before us.

Time seemed to slow down as we watched Ramesh inch closer to Satarupa. The tension in the room was palpable, and I could feel my hands growing clammy. Satarupa, still unaware of the danger she was in, continued to engage in conversation with Ramesh. I couldn't bear to look at her bright, trusting eyes.

"Is this really what you want?" I asked myself, watching Satarupa's face as Ramesh moved closer. My stomach churned with guilt and shame, but my curiosity was stronger. "What will happen next?"

Just then, Raisa squeezed my arm, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Look," she whispered, directing my attention back to the scene. My heart raced in anticipation of what was to come, as we watched Ramesh and Satarupa from our hidden vantage point.

11 - 12

As I watched, Ramesh continued to engage Satarupa in lighthearted conversation, his voice effortlessly weaving between humorous anecdotes and witty remarks. The sound of her laughter filled the room, innocent and pure, completely oblivious to the true intentions lurking beneath Ramesh's charming facade.

"Watch closely," Raisa whispered into my ear, her fingers still wrapped around my now throbbing erection. "Just look at how he's getting closer to her, touching her thigh so casually." Her words sent shivers down my spine, each syllable punctuated with a deliberate stroke of her hand. My mind raced, torn between guilt and a morbid curiosity I couldn't shake off.

Ramesh leaned in, his hand resting on Satarupa's thigh for just a moment too long, before continuing to tell another joke. Satarupa giggled, completely unaware of the danger she was in. As they laughed together, my heart pounded against my chest, an insistent reminder of the unspeakable act I was witnessing.

"Can you believe it?" Raisa murmured, her warm breath tickling my ear. "Your sweet, innocent girlfriend has no idea that my father is about to defile her." Her words were like poison, seeping into my consciousness and igniting a sickening mixture of anger and arousal within me.

"Is this really happening?" I thought, the weight of my actions bearing down on me as I watched Ramesh inch ever closer to Satarupa. My stomach churned with a nauseating blend of regret and anticipation, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the unfolding scene.

"Look at him, getting so close to her," Raisa continued, her voice dripping with malicious delight. "Soon, he'll have her right where he wants her, and there will be nothing she can do to stop him. Just imagine what he'll do to her once he has her under his control."

As Ramesh's hand moved further up Satarupa's thigh, I clenched my fists, torn between the desire to intervene and the dark fascination that held me captive. "What have I done?" I wondered, my thoughts consumed by the impending consequences of my actions.

"Are you ready for this?" Raisa asked, her voice barely more than a whisper as she tightened her grip on my erection. "Your life is about to change forever, and there's no going back." With one final stroke, she released her hold on me, leaving me trembling with a mixture of fear, guilt, and an undeniable lust for the forbidden.

13 - 14

As I stood there, my heart pounded in my chest, a mixture of anger and desire coursing through my veins. Raisa's teasing words were like an inferno, igniting the fire within me even further. Unable to resist, I slipped my fingers between her cheeks, exploring the forbidden territory as my gaze remained locked on the scene unfolding before me.

Ramesh, sensing Satarupa's hesitation, slowly traced his hand along her thigh, his movements deliberate and calculated. The moment his fingertips disappeared beneath the hem of her skirt, she gasped and tensed up, but Ramesh was quick to silence her by pressing his lips against hers, engaging her in a deep, passionate kiss. As their mouths danced together, he simultaneously began caressing her most intimate area.

"Stop it!" I wanted to scream, but the words caught in my throat, as if held hostage by the conflicting emotions raging inside me. On one hand, I was furious at Ramesh for daring to touch my innocent girlfriend, but on the other, I couldn't deny the perverse thrill that coursed through me, fueled by Raisa's relentless teasing and the taboo nature of the entire situation.

"Seems like your precious Satarupa isn't as pure as you thought," Raisa whispered with a wicked grin, not missing a beat as she continued to pleasure me. "You really think you can satisfy her after what she's experiencing right now?"

"Shut up," I growled, my voice barely audible as I tried to focus on anything but the sight of Ramesh and Satarupa entwined in each other's arms. My thoughts raced, searching desperately for some semblance of control or reason amidst the chaos, but finding none.

"Maybe you should be thanking me," Raisa suggested, her tone dripping with mock sincerity. "After all, I'm giving you a front-row seat to the greatest show on earth: your sweet, innocent girlfriend being corrupted by my wicked father."

"Raisa, I swear…" I began, but was cut off by her laughter, which echoed in my ears like the tolling of a funeral bell.

"Save your threats for someone who cares," she taunted, her grip on me tightening as if to punctuate her point. "Now sit back and enjoy the show. You're not going anywhere until it's over."

As Ramesh continued his assault on Satarupa's senses, I found myself trapped between the burning desire to protect her and the twisted fascination that kept me rooted in place. But deep down, beneath the layers of guilt and shame, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to truly let go and embrace this dark, forbidden world that Raisa had opened up before me.

15 - 16

As Raisa whispered into my ear, a shiver ran down my spine. The image of Satarupa, pregnant and broken, filled my mind. I couldn't tear my gaze away from the scene unfolding before me. My heart raced, torn between guilt and an undeniable sense of arousal.

"Teri girlfriend ab gayi," Raisa purred, her breath hot against my neck. "Mera baap use bistar pe le jayega. Buddhe ko virgin aur innocent ladkia bahat pasand hain."

I clenched my fists, trying to block out the sound of Ramesh's laughter as he continued toying with Satarupa. But even as my anger built, I couldn't deny the twisted thrill that pulsed through me. What was wrong with me?

"Meri ek dost ke aise hi chod chod ke pregnant kar dia tha," Raisa continued, her voice dripping with malice. "Aaj tak roti fir rahi hain."

"Please stop," I begged, my voice hoarse. "Just...just stop talking."

But Raisa only laughed, her grip on me tightening. In the next room, Ramesh had managed to coax Satarupa onto the sofa, her eyes wide and frightened. He ran his hands gently over her still-clothed hips, sending shivers up her spine.

"Uff ass ahh, uncle dheere," Satarupa whimpered, trying to escape his touch. "Uncle mat karo. Mera boyfriend hain, use dukh hoga."

"Shh, beti," Ramesh murmured, leaning in to kiss her trembling lips. "Sab thik hoga."

"Ah, uncle nehi," she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her vulnerability sent a pang of regret through me – I should have protected her, not led her straight into Ramesh's waiting arms.

"Ah, Satarupa," I whispered to myself, my heart breaking as I watched the scene unfold. "I'm so sorry."

As Ramesh continued his advances, a mixture of anger and shame threatened to consume me. But beneath it all, I couldn't shake the sense of twisted excitement that coursed through my veins. And as much as I wanted to look away, to run from the room and never return, I found myself rooted in place, powerless to do anything but watch.

17 - 18

Sweat trickled down my spine as I watched Ramesh undressing Satarupa, my heart pounding in my chest. A part of me wanted to intervene, to stop this madness, but another part urged me to let it play out, a perverse curiosity holding me captive. As Raisa's hips met mine in a rhythmic dance, her wicked smile only seemed to fuel the fire burning within me.

"Chod le meri jaan," she purred into my ear, her voice dripping with malice. "Jitna chahe chod le, lekin aaj mera bapu teri bholi girlfriend ki gand maar ke hi rahega."

The words cut like a knife, but I couldn't deny the twisted thrill they sent coursing through me. Meanwhile, in the other room, Ramesh had stripped Satarupa completely, leaving her vulnerable and exposed on the sofa. My pulse raced as I realized that I'd never seen Satarupa fully naked before – but now this man, old enough to be her father, was savoring every inch of her body.

"Please," I whispered to myself, clenching my fists tightly. "Don't do this."

But my plea went unheard. I watched helplessly as Ramesh lowered his head between Satarupa's trembling legs, his tongue flicking out to tease her most intimate areas. Her whimpers of protest sent a shiver down my spine, and I couldn't tell if it was out of horror or arousal.

"Ah, uncle nehi," Satarupa cried, her voice strained and full of shame.

"Shut up," Raisa hissed into my ear, her nails digging into my back. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? To see your sweet, innocent girlfriend turned into a filthy slut?"

"Stop," I choked out, my voice breaking. "Please."

"Never," she whispered, her laughter cold and merciless.

As Ramesh continued to explore Satarupa's body with his mouth, I felt a storm of emotions raging within me: guilt, anger, shame, and worst of all, a sick sense of excitement. My mind screamed at me to intervene, to protect Satarupa from this degrading experience, but my body betrayed me, urging me to continue watching the horrifying scene unfold before my eyes.

"Forgive me, Satarupa," I thought, my vision blurring with unshed tears. "I never meant for it to come to this."

19 - 20

Ramesh's fingers deftly unbuttoned his pajama, and he teasingly dragged the fabric down to reveal his dark, thick erection. Satarupa's eyes widened in shock, but Ramesh ignored her protests as he nudged the tip of his cock against her soft, pink lips.

"Open up, my sweet," he commanded. "I want to feel you take me all in."

"Ah... umm..." Satarupa hesitated, her eyes darting toward the door as if searching for an escape. But Ramesh was relentless, pressing forward until her lips parted, and she reluctantly took him into her mouth. The taste of his musky, sweaty skin filled her senses, and she couldn't help but shudder as he began thrusting gently between her lips.

"Ugh..." I groaned inwardly, disgusted by the sight of my innocent girlfriend being subjected to such humiliation. As if things couldn't get worse, Ramesh suddenly let out a loud fart that filled the room with its foul smell. "Why did I ever agree to this?" I questioned myself, feeling the weight of guilt and responsibility heavy on my chest.

"Look at her go," Raisa whispered beside me, her voice dripping with cruel delight. "Your sweet little Satarupa is really getting into it now, isn't she?"

As if to prove Raisa right, Ramesh moved to straddle Satarupa's face, commanding her to lick his filthy asshole. To my utter disbelief, she obeyed without hesitation, her tongue working diligently to clean him. I clenched my fists, torn between anger, shame, and a twisted sense of arousal.

"Get ready," Raisa murmured, her breath hot against my ear. "The real show is about to begin."

Dragging Satarupa up from the sofa, Ramesh lifted her into his arms like a fragile doll and carried her into the bedroom. Raisa and I sneaked to the doorway, peering in as Ramesh laid my girlfriend down on the bed. Her legs spread wide, Satarupa trembled with fear and anticipation as he lowered his mouth to her most sensitive areas.

"Please... please don't," she whimpered, but Ramesh ignored her pleas, feasting on her virgin body without mercy. With each depraved touch, I felt myself losing control, my heart pounding in my chest, and my mind swimming with conflicting emotions.

"Enjoy the show, darling," Raisa purred, leaning against the doorframe as we watched Ramesh finally plunge his thick, dark cock into Satarupa's untouched sex. The sight of her being taken so brutally by this older man made me feel more powerless than ever before, and I couldn't help but wonder if our relationship would ever recover from this night of twisted debauchery.

21 - 22

My heart raced as I watched Ramesh mercilessly take Satarupa, her cries of pain echoing in my ears. The shock and disbelief threatened to choke me, but the perverse arousal that coursed through my veins was undeniable.

"Tell me your love story," Ramesh demanded between thrusts, his cruel eyes never leaving Satarupa's tear-streaked face. She sobbed, trying to catch her breath while recalling our memories together. "We met in college," she began hesitantly, her voice trembling with each word. "He...he made me laugh, and I fell in love."

"Is that so?" Ramesh sneered, increasing his pace. "And tell me, dear, how does it feel to be taken by a man who isn't your beloved?"

Satarupa choked out a sob, unable to answer. My hands tightened into fists, knuckles white with suppressed rage. Raisa, thoroughly enjoying my agony, pressed her finger deeper into me. "How does it feel to watch your precious girlfriend like this, cuckold?" she taunted, her laughter ringing in my ears.

I couldn't take it anymore. As Ramesh flipped Satarupa onto her stomach and prepared to invade her once more, I clenched my teeth, feeling helpless and humiliated. "Please, just leave something for me," Satarupa pleaded, her voice barely audible.

"Of course, sweetheart," Ramesh replied mockingly. "I'll leave you with a well-used pussy and an open asshole. Maybe I'll even let your boyfriend watch me take you next time. How does that sound?"

"Please don't," she begged, desperation evident in her tone. "He loves me. It would break his heart."

"Fine," Ramesh conceded, "but on one condition: from now on, you're mine. You'll come to me every day and let me have my way with you."

Tears streaming down her face, Satarupa nodded her agreement. As Ramesh continued his assault on her body, I could no longer bear the sight. My heart ached for the innocent girl I'd loved, now forever changed by this cruel man's actions.

23 - 24

"Alright, Satarupa, let's go," I said, trying to sound casual as we returned to the living room where Ramesh and Satarupa were sitting on the sofa. They appeared calm and relaxed, their expressions betraying no hint of the events that had just transpired. The atmosphere in the room felt heavy, but perhaps it was only my imagination.

"Baby, Uncle Ramesh said he'll start tutoring me from today," Satarupa announced, her voice trembling slightly. "You can drop me off and pick me up here every day, okay?"

"Of course," I replied, my heart sinking at the thought of the arrangement they'd made behind my back. I forced a smile, determined not to show any sign of weakness or suspicion in front of them.

Raisa winked at me, a sly grin on her face. "Papa is really good at giving lessons," she said, emphasizing the word 'lessons' in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

"Thank you, Uncle Ramesh," I uttered through gritted teeth, barely able to contain my anger and sadness. "I'm sure Satarupa will benefit greatly from your... expertise."

My mind raced with thoughts of what Ramesh might do to Satarupa during those so-called "tutoring" sessions. Images of their previous encounter played on a loop, taunting and torturing me. I knew I couldn't change what had happened, but the thought of it continuing every day was unbearable.

"Alright, then," Ramesh interjected, standing up and patting Satarupa's shoulder. "See you tomorrow, dear. And don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

As we left Raisa's house, I couldn't help but feel like a pawn in some twisted game. I wanted to protect Satarupa, to be the one she could rely on. But as my grip tightened around her hand, I knew that I had failed her in the most devastating way possible.

"Are you okay?" Satarupa asked me, concern etched across her face.

"Of course, sweetheart," I lied, forcing a smile. "I'm just happy you have someone to help you with your studies."

In that moment, I made a silent vow to myself: I would find a way to make things right, to free Satarupa from Ramesh's clutches and prove my love for her. No matter how long it took or what it cost me, I was determined to save her from this nightmare.

25 - 26

My heart pounded as I watched Satarupa walk through the gates of Ramesh's house, her innocent eyes filled with a sense of duty. As she entered, I knew that her afternoons would be spent experiencing things far beyond any tutoring sessions. The feeling of guilt and helplessness weighed heavily on my chest.

"See you later!" Satarupa called out to me before disappearing inside. Her voice was sweet and full of trust, making it all the more painful knowing what awaited her.

"Bye," I whispered, even though she couldn't hear me anymore.

For two months, this became our routine. Every morning, I would take Satarupa to Ramesh's house, my hands gripping the handlebars of my bike tightly, wishing there was something I could do to prevent what was happening. And every evening, I would pick her up, her once shining eyes now dull and lifeless.

"Did you have a good session today?" I asked one evening as we rode back home.

"Uncle is very thorough," she replied quietly, her voice shaky. "He makes sure I understand everything."

I swallowed hard, knowing she wasn't talking about her studies. My mind raced with thoughts of the horrors Ramesh subjected her to, the sound of her soft cries echoing in my head. It tore me apart inside, but I had to abide by the bet I had made with Raisa.

"Are you okay, baby? You seem really tired lately," I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"I'm fine," she assured me, attempting a weak smile. "Just a lot of… learning."

One day, when the two months were finally over, Satarupa came to me, tears streaming down her face. "I'm pregnant," she choked out between sobs. "Ramesh... he didn't hold back."

My world crumbled around me as I held her in my arms, the weight of my failure suffocating me. I had no choice but to tell everyone that the child was mine. With each passing day, I knew I couldn't let Raisa and her father continue to control our lives.

"Enough is enough," I whispered into Satarupa's ear as we sat together on our bed one night. "I'll find a way to make this right, I promise."

As we clung to each other, I vowed to myself that I would do whatever it took to protect Satarupa and our unborn child. No more games, no more deception - just love and a determination to make things right again. And deep down, I knew that together, we could face any challenge that came our way.

27 - 27

In the dim light of our small apartment, Satarupa and I sat side by side on the couch, her hand resting gently on her pregnant belly. The tension in the air had finally dissipated after months of uncertainty and pain. I was determined to make things right, not just for us, but for our unborn child too.

"Maine socha hai ki humein ek nayi shuruat ki zarurat hai," I said, turning towards her with a hopeful smile. "Hum sab kuch peechhe chhod kar kahin aur ja sakte hain, ek nayi zindagi shuru karne ke liye."

"Kya tum wakai yeh chahte ho?" Satarupa asked, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "Yeh sab tumhari vajah se nehi hua hai."

"Haan, lekin mujhe tumhe aur hamare bachche ko surakshit rakhna hai," I replied, my voice resolute. "Raisa aur Ramesh humare zindagiyon mein kabhi waapas nehi aaenge. Main yeh vaada karta hun."

"Thik hai," she agreed, squeezing my hand tightly. "Hum ek nayi shuruat karenge, saath mein."

Over the next few weeks, we began preparing for the move. We sold most of our belongings, keeping only what was necessary. As we packed up our lives, I found myself thinking about everything that had happened - Raisa's cruel manipulation, Ramesh's twisted desires, and the shattering of Satarupa's innocence. I couldn't change the past, but I could ensure that our future was free from their influence.

"Yeh sab peechhe chhodne se dar lag raha hai," Satarupa admitted as we loaded the last of our boxes into the moving van. "Lekin main jaanti hun ki hum sahi kar rahe hain."

"Darne ki koi baat nehi hai," I reassured her, pulling her close to me. "Hum ek doosre ke saath hain, aur yeh sab humare liye behtar hai."

With that, we climbed into the van and drove away from the life we had known, leaving behind the shadows of Raisa and Ramesh. As the miles stretched out before us, I felt a sense of hope growing within me - hope for the future and for the possibility of happiness.

"Ek nayi shuruat," Satarupa whispered, smiling at me with love and determination in her eyes.

"Haan," I agreed, returning her smile. "Ek nayi shuruat aur ek khushi bhari zindagi."

And so, together, we embarked on a new journey, hand in hand, hearts full with the promise of a better tomorrow. After all the pain and turmoil, we finally found our happy ending.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good starting
Like Reply
1 - 2

The sun was setting, casting a warm golden light over the college campus. As I walked towards the college gate, my heart raced with excitement. Today was the day I had finally mustered up the courage to propose to Satarupa, my long-time crush. Her innocent smile and sweet nature had captivated me since the moment I saw her.

As I approached the entrance, I spotted Satarupa sitting on a bench under a tree, her long black hair cascading down her back. She was reading a novel, completely engrossed in its pages. The sunlight illuminated her fair, slim figure, making her look like an ethereal angel.

"Hi, Satarupa," I called out hesitantly as I walked towards her.

She looked up from her book, her large eyes filled with surprise. "Oh, hi!" she said, smiling shyly.

"Um, I wanted to talk to you about something," I stammered, my palms sweaty with nervousness.

"Sure, what's up?" she asked, her voice sweet and gentle.

Taking a deep breath, I mustered up the courage to speak my heart. "Satarupa, I've liked you for a long time now, and I can't keep it to myself any longer. I think you're beautiful, intelligent, and kind-hearted. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

There was a moment of silence as Satarupa stared at me, her eyes wide with shock. Then, slowly, she smiled and nodded. "Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."

I couldn't believe my ears. My heart swelled with happiness, and I felt as if I were walking on air. Satarupa, the girl who had occupied my thoughts for months, was now mine.

"Thank you, Satarupa," I said, unable to hide the joy in my voice. "I promise to always be by your side and make you happy."

Her cheeks flushed a beautiful shade of pink, and she looked down shyly. "I'm looking forward to it," she said softly.

As we walked hand in hand towards the college canteen, the world around us seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of us basking in the glow of our newfound love. Little did I know that this blissful moment would be the beginning of a tumultuous journey that would test the limits of our relationship and force me to confront my deepest fears and insecurities.

3 - 4

A few days had passed since Satarupa and I had become an item, and the warmth of our burgeoning relationship seemed to chase away any lingering clouds of doubt. One evening, after classes had ended, I found myself heading towards Raisa's apartment - a place where I had spent many hours seeking solace in her arms.

As I entered the dimly lit room, the scent of jasmine incense filled my nostrils, and I could see Raisa sprawled out on her bed, dressed provocatively in black lace lingerie. She looked up at me with a mischievous glint in her eyes, her lips curving into a sly smile.

"Hey there," she purred, "I've been waiting for you. And just so you know, I've already spoken to my boyfriend, so we're all good to go."

My heart raced as I undressed and joined her on the bed. Our bodies collided urgently, driven by a primal need that only seemed to intensify when we knew we were doing something wrong. As we moved together, Raisa would occasionally whisper dirty words into my ear, making sure to remind me of her boyfriend's absence.

"Did you tell your new girlfriend about us?" she asked suddenly, pulling away from me slightly and fixing me with an intense stare.

Feeling a sudden jolt of guilt, I hesitated before replying, "No, not yet. I don't think she'd understand. Satarupa is very innocent and conservative."

Raisa smirked as her hand worked its way down my body, expert fingers teasing and stroking in all the right places. "Well then," she said, her voice sultry and seductive, "how about we bring her in for a little threesome? You know, show her what she's missing."

"Are you crazy?" I exclaimed, caught off guard by her suggestion. "Satarupa would never go for that. She's not like you."

"Who knows?" Raisa shrugged, her mouth inching closer to me. "Maybe she just needs a little push in the right direction. You might be surprised at what she's capable of when given the chance."

As the words left her lips, Raisa took me into her mouth, her skillful tongue and lips pulling me further into a world of carnal pleasure. My mind raced with conflicting thoughts - on one hand, I was drowning in ecstasy, while on the other, I couldn't shake the image of my sweet, innocent Satarupa being pulled into this web of deceit.

"Raisa," I gasped, struggling to form coherent sentences as her actions drove me closer to the edge, "I can't do that to her. She wouldn't want any part of this."

"Who knows?" Raisa mumbled between strokes, her eyes still locked onto mine. "Stranger things have happened."

5 - 6

The sun was setting outside, casting a warm glow on Raisa's face as she grinned wickedly at me. Her eyes sparkled with mischief and I couldn't help but feel a shiver run down my spine at the thought of what she had just suggested.

"Koi nahi," Raisa said, her voice sultry and confident. "Main teri bholi girlfriend ko top ki rand bana dungi."

"Kaise?" I asked, unable to hide the curiosity in my voice. The images she painted in my mind were both alluring and frightening.

"Uska baap ek number ka randibaaz aur characterless aadmi hai," Raisa explained, her hand running teasingly along my thigh. "Woh teri girlfriend ko chod chod ke uske chut khol dega, gand bhi chodega aur usko pregnant bhi kar dega."

As she spoke, I couldn't help but imagine Satarupa, my sweet and innocent girlfriend, being taken by Raisa's lecherous father. Her legs raised high in the air, her face twisted in pain and pleasure. The image made me feel a combination of guilt and excitement that I couldn't quite shake off.

"Meri taraf dekh," Raisa whispered, her fingers continuing their torturous dance on my skin. "Mere baap ko sweet aur innocent ladki bahut pasand hai, especially virgin ladkia. Aur us ladki ka koi boyfriend ho toh mera baap uske boyfriend ko dikha dikha ke us ladki ko chodna pasand karta hai."

My heart pounded in my chest as I imagined myself watching helplessly while Raisa's father ravished Satarupa. But would it be so bad if it brought Satarupa the kind of pleasure I could never give her?

"Raisa," I said, my voice cracking with emotion. "Main apne girlfriend ko aisa karne nahi de sakta."

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with understanding and something else - was it pity? Raisa squeezed my hand gently and leaned in close, her breath hot on my ear.

"Kabhi kabhi hume woh karte hue dekhna padta hai jisse hum pyar karte hain," she whispered, her words echoing in my mind long after she had pulled away.

I knew she was right. If Satarupa could find true pleasure with Raisa's father, who was I to stand in the way of her happiness? But as I sat there, listening to Raisa's seductive words and picturing the debauchery that awaited my innocent love, I couldn't help but wonder if I would ever be able to look into Satarupa's eyes again without seeing the lustful gaze of the man who had claimed her before me.

7 - 8

The air in Raisa's living room was heavy, the scent of her father's tobacco smoke lingering over the plush cushions and deep carpets. As I stood there with Satarupa by my side, my heart raced at the thought of what might happen next. The sunlight streaming through the window cast a warm glow on Satarupa's face, making her look even more innocent and vulnerable than usual.

"Ah, so this is your lovely girlfriend, Satarupa," Ramesh said, his voice dripping with calculation as he extended a hand to her. She smiled shyly, placing her small hand into his large, calloused grip. "Pleasure to meet you, young lady."

"Uncle, it's nice to meet you too," Satarupa replied, her voice trembling slightly.

I couldn't help but notice how Ramesh's eyes roamed over her, taking in her delicate features, the curve of her waist, and the way her long hair cascaded down her back. A shiver ran down my spine, and I clenched my fists at my sides.

"Raisa, why don't you show Satarupa around the house while I talk to our guest?" Ramesh suggested, his gaze never leaving Satarupa's face.

"Sure, Papa," Raisa said, a wicked grin playing on her lips as she motioned for Satarupa to follow her.

As they left the room, I tried to shake off the unsettling feeling that had settled in my chest. "Look, Ramesh, I know what you're thinking, but Satarupa isn't like that. She won't sleep with you."

"Who said anything about sleeping with me, my boy?" Ramesh chuckled, his laughter echoing through the room like a warning. "All I did was greet her. But since we're on the subject, you seem very sure of your girlfriend's loyalty. How about a little wager?"

My heart skipped a beat, and I could feel the blood rushing to my face. "A wager? What kind of wager?"

"Simple. If I can seduce your sweet, innocent Satarupa within two months, you'll bring her here every day on your bike and pick her up after I've had my way with her for the day. Do we have a deal?"

The words hung in the air, heavy with implications I couldn't fully comprehend. But I knew that if I agreed, there was no turning back. My mind raced, torn between the desire to protect Satarupa and the dark curiosity that threatened to consume me.

"Fine," I said finally, my voice barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "You're on."

"Excellent," Ramesh replied, his smile growing wider. "Now let's see how this plays out, shall we?"

As Satarupa returned to the living room, her face flushed and her eyes bright with excitement, I couldn't help but wonder what I had just set in motion. And as Ramesh's laughter rang in my ears, I felt the first stirrings of doubt gnawing at the edges of my resolve.

9 - 10

I led Satarupa to the living room, where I settled her on the sofa next to Ramesh. As I did so, Raisa caught my eye and subtly gestured me to follow her to the kitchen. The look on her face was one of wicked anticipation that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Alright," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "We're here. How are we going to watch what happens between your father and my girlfriend?"

Raisa grinned mischievously. "Don't worry, I've got everything set up."

Meanwhile, in the living room, I could hear Ramesh making small talk with Satarupa, his deep voice rumbling as he told her some amusing story. My sweet Satarupa laughed, and I felt a mixture of dread and curiosity wash over me.

"Come on," Raisa whispered, leading me down a hallway to another room. As we entered, I realized it was positioned just right to allow us a partial view of the living room through a slightly ajar door. My heart pounded in my chest as we hid ourselves away, our eyes trained on Ramesh and Satarupa.

After a few minutes, Raisa announced loudly to her father and Satarupa that she and I were stepping out for a bit. As soon as we exited through the front door, we circled back around the house and slipped inside through the rear entrance. We returned to our hiding spot, breathless and anxious.

From our vantage point, I saw Ramesh scoot closer to Satarupa on the couch, their conversation flowing easily. My thoughts raced, wondering if this would be the moment when he would make his move. Every time he leaned in or brushed her arm, my heart lurched with a mix of jealousy and perverse excitement.

"Why am I doing this?" I asked myself, my mind clouded with conflicting emotions. "Am I really going to let this man seduce my innocent girlfriend? What kind of person does that make me?"

"Shh!" Raisa hissed, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Look."

I glanced back at the scene unfolding before us, and as I did, my heart skipped a beat. Ramesh's hand had inched closer to Satarupa's thigh, and she seemed completely oblivious to the danger she was in.

"See?" Raisa whispered, her breath hot against my ear. "It's only a matter of time now."

11 - 12

As Ramesh continued to engage Satarupa in lively conversation, I could see him pulling out all the stops – cracking jokes, sharing anecdotes, and drawing laughter from her. My sweet and innocent Satarupa was laughing so freely with him, completely unaware of his true intentions. I felt a wave of shame and guilt wash over me, but at the same time, a strange excitement stirred within me.

Suddenly, Ramesh inched closer to Satarupa, his hand resting on the couch just inches away from her thigh. My heart raced as he did so, but she seemed genuinely unsuspecting of his advances.

"Look how close he's getting," Raisa whispered into my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine. As she spoke, she unzipped my pants and began stroking my erection. "Just imagine it – your beautiful girlfriend, with her soft thighs spread wide, taking my father's thick cock inside her." She took my length into her mouth then, sucking gently while continuing to tease my entrance with her finger.

I gasped, torn between arousal and anger. The image Raisa painted in my mind was both horrifying and intoxicating, and I couldn't help but feel a perverse thrill at the thought. Satarupa's laughter rang through the room, only heightening my conflicting emotions.

"Stop playing games with me," I muttered under my breath, my eyes fixed on the scene unfolding before me. Ramesh had now moved even closer to Satarupa, his fingers brushing against her thigh ever so subtly, testing her reaction. Satarupa didn't flinch – instead, she leaned in to hear another one of his stories.

"Admit it," Raisa murmured, her lips still wrapped around me. "You want to see her taken by my father. You want to know what it feels like to be powerless."

"Enough!" I snapped, pulling myself away from her. I turned my focus back to Ramesh and Satarupa, my heart pounding in my chest. As I watched them, an unsettling realization began to dawn on me. Was there a part of me that truly wanted this? Did I really want to see my sweet Satarupa violated by this man?

"Your silence speaks volumes," Raisa taunted, running her finger along the crease of my buttocks. "Just wait and see what he'll do to her."

As Ramesh continued his seduction, I couldn't tear my eyes away – gripped by a morbid curiosity, shame, and arousal all at once. And though I knew I should put an end to it, a dark part of me couldn't help but wonder what would come next.

13 - 14

My mind raced as my body trembled with a mix of anger and arousal. Raisa's fingers deep within me, I found myself losing control and slipping into the dark fantasy playing out before us. I gritted my teeth, trying to focus on the sensation of Raisa's touch instead of the scene unfolding in the other room.

"Get a grip," I scolded myself internally, but it did little to quell the storm inside me.

Meanwhile, Ramesh's seduction of Satarupa continued. His hand crept slowly up her thigh, finally disappearing beneath her skirt. The sudden invasion of her private space caused Satarupa to gasp and jolt upright, but Ramesh acted quickly, capturing her lips in a heated kiss while his other hand caressed her most intimate area. It was clear that he knew we were watching – and he was determined to put on a show.

"Can't take it anymore?" Raisa teased, withdrawing her fingers from me. Her eyes sparkled with malicious delight as she observed the effect their game was having on me.

"Shut up," I growled, my hands clenching into fists at my sides. My heart pounded fiercely in my chest, torn between outrage and desire.

In the other room, Ramesh pulled away from Satarupa, leaving her breathless and flushed. He stared deeply into her eyes, and for a moment, the world seemed to stand still. Then, with a sly grin, he leaned in and whispered something into her ear.

"Is this what you want?" Raisa asked, her voice soft and sultry. "Do you want to see him break your precious little Satarupa?"

"Enough," I choked out, my voice barely audible. Despite my protests, I couldn't pull my gaze from the scene before me. The sickening truth was that a part of me – a twisted, depraved part – wanted to see Satarupa's innocence shattered.

"Look at you," Raisa purred. "So weak, so desperate. It's pathetic."

"Leave me alone," I hissed, my eyes still glued to the other room. My entire body trembled with a volatile cocktail of emotions, each one threatening to consume me entirely.

"Fine," she replied with a smirk, stepping back. "Enjoy the show."

15 - 16

The room seemed to close in on me as I listened to Raisa's words, her breath hot against my ear. My pulse raced, and I could feel a cold sweat forming on my brow. "Teri girlfriend ab gayi...," she whispered with a sinister tone, sending shivers down my spine. The thought of Satarupa, my innocent, sweet girlfriend, being taken advantage of by that disgusting older man made my stomach churn. Guilt and anger warred within me, but at the same time, I couldn't deny the perverse thrill it brought.

"Uncle dheere...uff nehi," Satarupa's voice rang out from the other room, her pleas only fueling the storm of emotions inside me. Through gritted teeth, I clenched my fists, trying to block out the sounds. But the harder I tried, the more vivid the images became.

"Kyun?" I asked myself, my heart heavy with guilt. "Why am I letting this happen to her? She doesn't deserve this."

"Look at you," Raisa taunted, noticing my inner struggle. "You're just standing here, watching your girlfriend suffer." Her words cut deep, only adding to my torment.

"Enough!" I finally shouted, unable to take it anymore. Turning away from the scene in the other room, I stormed towards the door. As much as part of me wanted to watch, I knew I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Where are you going?" Raisa asked mockingly, a wicked smile playing on her lips. "You can't stop what's happening now. Just accept it and enjoy the show."

"Shut up, Raisa," I spat back, my voice trembling. "I won't let this continue. I'll find a way to save her."

"Ha! Good luck with that," she sneered, her laughter echoing in my ears as I stepped out into the dark hallway, my heart heavy with guilt and determination. No matter what it took, I would find a way to save Satarupa from this nightmare.

And yet, as I walked away, a small voice in the back of my mind whispered the truth I couldn't escape: a part of me was still drawn to the sick, twisted scene unfolding behind me, and that part wouldn't let go.

17 - 18

With every powerful thrust, I took out my anger and frustration on Raisa from behind as she moaned in pleasure. The scene unfolding in the other room haunted me – Ramesh undressing Satarupa, exposing her innocent body to his lecherous gaze.

"Ugh, yes!" Raisa cried with delight, pulling me back to the present. "You're really going at it today! Is this how you imagine getting back at my father for what he's doing to your sweet little girlfriend?" Her mocking tone only fueled my rage, but no matter how hard I tried to block it out, the image of Ramesh's fingers invading Satarupa's untouched areas tormented me.

"Shut up," I growled through gritted teeth, focusing on the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin as I continued to take Raisa doggy style.

"Aw, poor baby," Raisa teased, arching her back to meet my thrusts. "Don't worry, I'm sure Satarupa will get a real kick out of this too."

"Stop talking about her!" I snapped, my hands gripping Raisa's hips with bruising force. But deep down, I couldn't deny that a part of me relished the forbidden thrill of it all, even as guilt gnawed at my conscience.

"Fine, have it your way," Raisa purred, smirking over her shoulder at me. "But just remember, you're the one who brought her into this mess."

Her words stung like a slap to my face, and I couldn't help but question how I had allowed myself to be manipulated into this twisted game. As I grappled with my conflicting emotions, Raisa's wicked laughter echoed in my ears – a cruel reminder of the torment my sweet Satarupa was enduring at the hands of her father.

"Is this really what you want?" I asked myself, struggling to suppress the sickening pleasure that threatened to consume me. "To sacrifice the one person who means everything to you for some twisted fantasy?"

"Finish me off," Raisa demanded, bringing me back to reality. "I want to feel you explode inside me!"

"Fine," I spat, my thrusts becoming more erratic as my climax approached. "But after this, things need to change. I can't keep putting Satarupa through this."

"Whatever you say," Raisa panted, rolling her eyes. "Just hurry up and get it over with."

As I spilled myself into Raisa, a mixture of shame and determination washed over me. No matter how enticing the forbidden allure, I couldn't allow my perverse desires to destroy Satarupa's innocence any longer.

19 - 20

18. I stood there, my heart pounding in my ears as I watched the unthinkable unfold before me. Ramesh had discarded his pajama bottoms, revealing his dark, intimidating member. He teased Satarupa's innocent, pink lips with it, making her moan softly in response. Ramesh seemed to be enjoying every moment as he slowly pushed himself into her mouth, making her taste and service him.

"MMMmmm..." was all Satarupa could manage as she obediently sucked on his filthy shaft. Unexpectedly, Ramesh released a vile fart that filled the air with its disgusting stench. I couldn't believe that my sweet girlfriend was being subjected to not only this man's grotesque desires but also his foul smells.

"Chat it clean, beti," Ramesh demanded. Sitting on her face, he forced Satarupa to tongue clean his nasty hole. To my shock and disbelief, Satarupa complied - diligently licking around his dirty crevice. The sight twisted my insides, creating an unbearable mix of anger, guilt, and arousal.

19. Ramesh then scooped Satarupa up like a ragdoll, carrying her off to the bedroom. Raisa and I stealthily followed, peering through a crack in the door to witness the next stage of their perverse encounter. My breath caught in my throat as Ramesh laid my sweet, innocent Satarupa onto the bed, spreading her legs apart. After giving her a thorough oral treatment, he positioned his monstrous tool at the entrance of her virgin core.

"Please... don't," Satarupa whimpered, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Shhh, you'll learn to love it," Ramesh whispered menacingly, ignoring her pleas.

"God, what am I doing?" I thought, my mind racing with regret and self-loathing. "I can't let this happen to her."

"Too late now," I heard Raisa's mocking voice echo in my head.

With one forceful thrust, Ramesh breached Satarupa's innocence, making her scream in pain and surrender. My heart ached as I watched my sweet girlfriend defiled by this ruthless man, but a dark fascination kept me glued to the scene, unable to turn away.

21 - 22

20. Satarupa's scream pierced my ears as Ramesh continued to pound into her mercilessly, tearing away the last remnants of her innocence. Her voice quivered and cracked as she began reciting our love story, her words punctuated by choked sobs and gasps for air. It was a cruel juxtaposition, the sweet tale of our romance narrated against the backdrop of her brutal defilement.

"Remember when we first met at the library?" she whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks as Ramesh's thrusts grew more forceful. "You were so kind and patient, helping me find that book I needed for class."

"Keep talking," Ramesh grunted, his eyes locked on mine, reveling in the twisted display he'd orchestrated.

Raisa's laughter echoed in my ears, her fingers digging into my flesh as she whispered, "How does it feel, darling? Watching your precious girlfriend being used like this?"

Guilt and arousal warred within me, the sickening realization that I had allowed this to happen gnawing at my conscience. I wanted to save Satarupa, to put an end to her suffering, but some perverse part of me clung to the voyeuristic thrill pulsing through my veins.

21. Eventually, Ramesh pulled out of Satarupa's battered body, flipping her onto her stomach with a lecherous grin. As he positioned himself behind her, Satarupa turned her tear-streaked face toward me, her eyes silently pleading for mercy. "Please, leave something for my boyfriend," she begged, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Of course, sweetheart," Ramesh sneered, his voice dripping with malice. "I'll leave you with a well-used pussy and a gaping hole where your dignity used to be." He paused, a wicked gleam in his eye. "And I'll make your boyfriend watch every second of it."

"Please, Uncle," Satarupa sobbed. "Don't do this. He loves me so much."

"Fine," Ramesh growled, his expression darkening. "On one condition: from now on, you're my whore and you'll fuck me every day."

Satarupa hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting between Ramesh and me, before nodding her head in submission.

As I watched Ramesh plunge into Satarupa's untouched depths, the sickening reality of what I'd allowed to happen hit me like a freight train. My sweet, innocent girlfriend had been reduced to a plaything, all because of my twisted desires. And as Ramesh continued to violate her, forcing her to accept her new role as his toy, I knew I would never be able to forget the price we had both paid for my weakness.

23 - 24

A few moments later, Raisa and I re-entered the living room, pretending as if we had just returned from outside. Ramesh and Satarupa sat side by side on the sofa, their faces betraying no hint of the debauchery that had taken place mere moments before. The air was thick with tension, but I did my best to maintain a calm façade as I looked at my sweet Satarupa, wondering if she would ever be the same again.

"Baby," Satarupa said, her voice wavering slightly as she turned to me, "Ramesh uncle has offered to give me tutoring lessons. Starting tomorrow, you can drop me off here and pick me up after they're done." I forced a smile, feeling my heart clench painfully in my chest at the thought of what those "lessons" would truly entail.

Raisa caught my eye and winked conspiratorially. "Oh yes, Papa is quite an expert when it comes to tutoring," she chimed in, her voice dripping with double entendre. My blood boiled at her insinuation, but I bit my tongue, knowing that I had played a part in this twisted arrangement.

As I nodded in agreement, my mind raced with conflicting emotions—guilt, shame, and the dark thrill of my own perverse desires. I couldn't shake the image of Ramesh's lecherous grin as he violated my innocent girlfriend, nor the sound of her cries as she capitulated to his demands. And yet, a sick part of me craved the humiliation, the knowledge that someone else was taking what should have been mine alone.

"Alright," I managed to choke out, swallowing hard to keep the bile from rising in my throat. "I'll drop you off tomorrow then."

"Thanks, baby," Satarupa replied, offering me a weak smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. I couldn't help but wonder what thoughts were running through her mind, what regrets she might be harboring. Would our relationship ever recover from this dark chapter, or were we doomed to be forever haunted by the ghosts of our own making?

As we left Raisa's house, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were walking away from a part of ourselves, leaving behind our innocence on that stained sofa with no way to reclaim it. And though I knew that I had willingly played my role in this sordid affair, I couldn't help but feel as if I had lost something far more precious than my pride: the trust and love of the one person who had truly mattered to me.

25 - 26

The sun dipped below the horizon as I pulled up to Raisa's house, my motorcycle engine rumbling beneath me. I sighed, steeling myself for what lay ahead. This was our routine now – dropping off Satarupa every morning and picking her up every night, knowing all too well what happened in between.

"Thanks for the ride, baby," Satarupa said softly, her voice barely audible above the idling engine. She gingerly swung her leg over the seat, wincing as she landed on her feet. Her eyes met mine, and she offered a small, pained smile, a mere shadow of her former radiant grin. "I'll see you later."

"Take care," I replied, trying to sound casual despite the turmoil churning within me. As she limped toward the front door, I couldn't help but feel a surge of anger at Ramesh, the man who had stolen not just her innocence but also her ability to move without pain.

"Hey!" Raisa called out, appearing at the door just as Satarupa reached it. "How was your day?" Her tone was overly cheerful, as if nothing were amiss.

"Fine," Satarupa answered hesitantly, casting me one last glance before disappearing inside.

The image of Satarupa's fragile smile haunted me as I rode away, the wind howling around me like a chorus of vengeful spirits. What kind of monster had I become, allowing such a sweet, innocent girl to endure this degradation day after day? Was it worth the twisted satisfaction that came from knowing someone else was taking what should have been mine?

As I left Satarupa at Raisa's house each day, I knew full well what awaited her behind closed doors. Ramesh would ravage her with his insatiable lust, leaving her bruised and broken. And all the while, I would be left to wallow in my own guilt and shame, wondering if there was any way to salvage what we once had.

Two months of this twisted dance dragged on, and one day Satarupa arrived at my doorstep in tears. "I'm pregnant," she sobbed, her voice cracking with emotion. "Ramesh… he didn't hold back."

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces as the weight of our actions came crashing down upon us. There were no more secrets, no more lies; the truth was laid bare for all to see. Satarupa's pregnancy was an inescapable reminder of the dark path we'd chosen, a living testament to our own self-destructive desires.

As word spread, judgmental whispers followed us like a shadow. Yet, somehow, amidst the wreckage of our lives, we clung to one another – two broken souls trying to mend the wounds we'd inflicted upon ourselves and each other. Raisa's cruel plan had succeeded, but in doing so, it exposed the raw, vulnerable core beneath our carefully crafted facades. And that, perhaps, was the most painful revelation of all.

27 - 27

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the city. I stood on the rooftop, lost in thought as the gentle breeze caressed my face. I couldn't help but replay the past few months in my mind – the lies, the deceit, and the broken hearts. But somehow, against all odds, we had emerged on the other side.

"Hey," Satarupa's soft voice called out to me, breaking me from my reverie. She wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. "It's such a beautiful evening, isn't it?"

I nodded, my heart swelling with love for this woman who had been through so much. "Yeah, it really is."

"Thank you for sticking by me, Alok," she said, her voice barely more than a whisper. "I know it hasn't been easy, but your support means everything to me."

A small smile tugged at my lips as I gently squeezed her hand. "You're worth it, Satarupa. We'll get through this together."

As we stood there, embraced by the fading sunlight, the weight of our shared experiences seemed to lift ever so slightly. The truth had come out, and though it had been painful, it had also set us free. We were no longer prisoners of our own making, shackled by the twisted games we'd once played. Now, there was only love, understanding, and the promise of a new beginning.

"Hey, guys," Raisa's voice rang out from behind us. Her tone was subdued, almost hesitant, as if she too felt the shift that had taken place. "May I join you?"

"Of course," I replied, extending an arm to welcome her into our circle of warmth. It was time to let go of the past and start anew, and that included rebuilding our friendship with Raisa.

"Thank you," she said, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I'm truly sorry for everything."

"Let's just put it all behind us and move forward," Satarupa replied, her voice full of forgiveness and grace. "We can't change the past, but we can shape our future."

As we huddled together under the fading glow of the setting sun, I couldn't help but feel a sense of hope blossoming within my chest. The road ahead would not be easy, but we were stronger now – tempered by fire and bound together by love and understanding.

"Here's to new beginnings," I whispered, more to myself than anyone else. And as the first stars began to twinkle in the darkening sky, I finally dared to believe that our story could have a happy ending after all.
[+] 1 user Likes anidam's post
Like Reply
Good story, please update
Like Reply