Adultery Curfew and Wife
Curfew and Wife

I got to know a true story that happened during the COVID season. Tanuja is a young woman who studied well and did a good job. She is a beautiful girl who has been captivating since her school days. She married Kamal at the age of 24. She is now 34 and a mother of a 6-year-old son. Even after giving birth, she went to the gym to regain her body shape because she cares a lot about her shape. Her husband Kamal was lucky enough to have sex with her, with a slim body and a pair of 36DD size breasts, as well as wide hips and an ass that makes everyone turn around. Kamal is a person holding a high position in a ministry. He is 5 years older than Tanuja. After giving birth to her child, Tanuja left her job stayed at home, and devoted her time to her child.

This happened with the announcement of a curfew in the country along with COVID-19 virus patients. Before the curfew was announced, Kamal called and told Tanuja to buy the things she needed on Friday evening before the curfew. Because Tanuja got to know the seriousness from her husband. She went to a supermarket with her driver Raja, to buy supplies for about a week. Tanuja joined the queue at the cashier after taking all the necessary items and saw the condom rack. Remembering that it was also essential, Tanuja took several condom packs. Raja saw this but pretended like didn't notice. But as Kamal told her that evening, due to essential services, he could not come until the end of the curfew.

Raja had to go shopping with Tanuja so Raja had to stay at home as she could not come home before curfew. Raja said that there was no one waiting for him at home. So he didn't mind staying in workers' quarters. Tanuja also feels safe at home because of his stay. After finishing her housework, Tanuja went to the bathroom to put her son to sleep because she wanted to wash her body and take a bath before going to bed. She went to the bathroom looked at the bathroom mirror and rubbed her hands while thinking with pride how many people at the supermarket today poured honey on this body. Tanuja went under the shower without even locking the bathroom door. Usually, she did not lock the door when she bathed at night as a habit. Suddenly the lights went out in a second, She thought it was a power cut in the area. Tanuja didn't think much about it because she doesn't need lights for bathing.

After a few minutes, when Tanuja felt someone hugging her from behind, she thought it was Kamal for a second, but realized that the big body she felt behind was not Kamal's. Because both are in naked she felt his big body and hairy chest on her back. Tanuja felt Raja's thick cock rubbing on her ass. She was sure it was not Kamal and she had a feeling it was not other than her driver Raja. When Tanuja told him to leave me alone, Raja came close to her ear and tolled 'I heard Mr. Kamal will not come home today. He will not be there for a few days due to the curfew.' When Tanuja tells leave her alone, I am a married girl. Raja 'So let me be your husband for a few days.' and he licks her neck and her ears. When Raja put his hands on her boobs and squeezed them, Tanuja started to little moan without even realizing it. At first, she tried to escape from Raja's grip but she could not escape from Raja's strong grip. With his touches and kisses, Tanuja has started to like Raja's warmth little by little. Kamal is a person with a skinny body and with 5-inch dick, but Raja is completely different. He was a strong village-raised person with dark skin, He had a muscular strong body. And she felt his big dick between her legs. She knew it was bigger than her husband without even touching it. When Raja took the piece of soap and touched Tanuja's entire body, She asked him to stop because she didn't want to cheat on her husband. But her mind told her another thing.

From under the shower, Raja kisses Tanuja's lips and touches Tanuja's nipple while squeezing her nipples, And his other hand was on her shaved pussy. She tried to stop his hand but in a second his fingers entered her pussy. And one of his fingers was rubbing on her clit. Tanuja is now completely surrendered to Him. Raja stop kissing and kneel in front of Tanuja and placed one leg on his shoulder and put her tongue on Tanuja's shaved pussy. She was moaning with pleasure. Kamal was hardly lick her pussy. He only wants to fuck and release his cum. Tanuja felt really good when Raja licking and fingering her pussy. He continuously licks her pussy more times, and That makes her cum with satisfaction. When Tanuja shakes with pleasure Raja gets up again and kisses her lips. This time she didn't resist at all. Both of them sucked their lips and tongues with impassion. His dick was rubbing against her pussy and she felt his dick warmth under the shower. At the same time, when the lights came on, the bodies that had been touched for so long could be seen well. Tanuja could see lust in Raja's eyes. She felt shy and looked down. Then she saw big his dick between her legs. She knew it was big but she was still surprised by his 7-inch dick. Raja noticed she looking at his dick. Then he asked Tanuja to take his dick in her mouth but she said no shyly. When did Raja ask why? She didn't have the answer. Actually, She wants to suck his big dick. But sucking her driver's dick feels uncomfortable. His dick still rubbing between her legs and he again ask why she cant suck his dick. She said she didn't like to suck hairy dick. She knew it was a childish answer. But that was the only answer she got that time. Raja smiled at her, he knew Tanuja was shy. Then he asked her to shave it for him. She couldn't say no. So Tanuja picked up a new razor that Kamal had brought and cleaned around Raja's dick It was fully erect. While Raja sitting on the commode Tanuja starts to shave. While she shaving one of her hands was holding his dick. And it was more than holding she was shaking it slowly it happened automatically without even her knowing. As soon she finish her shaving job Raja pushed her head to his dick. She took his dick in her mouth without any resistance. She was a good sucker. Even her husband can't hold more than 5 minutes when she gave him to blowjob. Tanuja was a virgin girl when she married Kamal. She had two ex-boyfriends before she met Kamal. But She never let them to fuck her. She learns from them to give good blowjob. 

[b]Tanuja sucking and licking Raja's dick like a pro. Now she didn't mind if he was a driver or servant. She just needs to feel this big dick in her pussy. She had never been aroused like this. This was the first time she suck another man's dick after her marriage. She got many affair invites from men, But she never gave them a positive answer. She loves her husband and her kid. She never wants to cheat on him or be a bad mother to her son. Raja could break her boundaries. Maybe this all happened because of Kamal's fault. Because of his busy job, he couldn't make love with his wife for weeks. Tanuja hoped this curfew would give her the opportunity to have sex with him. But instead of Kamal, Raja took that opportunity. He couldn't bear her blowjob anymore. So he lifted her with his hand like a small baby and took her into their bedroom. After putting her on bed he again started to kiss her. Both of them are now in a mood for fuck. But she couldn't ask him to fuck her. Instead of asking she took a packet of condoms bought from the supermarket. Then she put on a condom to his dick. Tanuja said, "You will now have to use the condoms she brought for her husband." Then Raja said, "So today I will be your husband." Without wasting any time, Raja placed his dick on her pussy, She was a little afraid because of his size but same time she want to feel that fat dick. With one thrust his half of dick went inside her pussy. Because of Raja's long fat dick, she screamed loudly with pain aaaaaaahhhh.............. aawwwwww... her sound filled in the room. Her pussy was only familiar with Kamal's small dick. When Raja enter his dick into her pussy started to stretch. Within a second thrust, he showed his full length into her pussy. He motionlessly waited for a moment and slowly started to move his hip. His dick starts to move in and out of her pussy. Tanuja was moaning loudly aaaaaaaaaaa....... ahhhhhhh.. aaaa.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.. aaaaa.... Within a few minutes, Raja got his speed. And now he fucking her like madly. Tanuja's scream gets louder and louder. But that's not because of pain she enjoys every thrust from Raja's dick. After 05 minutes fuck Raja changed their position. Then he starts to fuck her doggy position. While holding her hips Raja fuck her hard with his full speed. After another ten minutes fuck he filled the condom with his cum. Raja fell on Tanuja's body and rested for a movement. But not for a long time. Again Tanuja and Raja start to kiss each other. Tanuja felt Raja's erected dick poking on her navel again. Then Raja handed another condom to her, Tanuja smiled and put the condom on his dick. Then Raja starts to fuck her another round. They fucked in different positions for a long time. [/b]

[b]After hard banging in the night, Tanuja woke up the next day with a tired body, The last night was still like a dream to her. Cum filled used condoms are on the floor. Raja used 6 condoms on that night. She feels sore in her pussy. But still, when she sees Raja's sleeping dick She feels wet again. She feels bad for cheating on her husband. Kamal also can make her satisfied on her bed. But her husband never satisfied her like him. She couldn't remember how many times she get cum because of this dick. She didn't want to get up yet. So she hugged him again with love.[/b]

[+] 7 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
While hugging Raja she touched his limp dick in her hand. With her smooth touch, his dick getting hard. Not only his dick Raja also woke up with her touch. He still feels like living in a dream. He was fantasying a long time to fuck his madam. But He never thought it could do in real. He was shaking last night when he entered her bathroom. He just wasn't to fuck her in the dark pretending like her husband. But things went too far than he imagined. When he saw his dream girl in a naked state on the bed he hugged her hard and kissed her lips. She also responds to his kiss. They had a passionate kiss for long. Raja was squeezing her boobs while he kiss her. When they broke kiss Raja start to kiss her chest and start to play with her boobs. He didn't want to leave her boobs. His most favorite thing was her round boobs. Even though she was the mother of 6 year old son her boobs were still in perfect shape. He sucked and lick her nipples and boobs for more than 10 minutes. Then he crawls to her down area. Her hairless pussy was already wet. Raja licked her pussy with his tongue. He used two fingers in her pussy and shake them with speed. Tanuja tried to hold her moaning but she couldn't. He can't hold anymore he quickly placed his dick on her pussy. But Tanuja stopped him. Then she put another condom on his dick. He didn't want to fuck her with a condom. But he knew her condom collection was going to run out soon. He start fuck her with more wildly than last night. He shouts bad words and slaps her boobs and squeezes them like a maniac. She felt it pain but eventually, she start to enjoy his rough fuck. 

He shouted, "Slut I am going to tear you pussy." "I will fuck you until you beg for my dick" "Hey slut your tight pussy belongs to me, It was made for my dick. Do you like it?" "say it do you like my fuck bitch"
Tanuja "Yessss.. aaaaaaa.... mmmmmmhhh.... I love your fucking. fuck me more.... aaaahhh.. yes yes...."
Raja "I want to fuck you the first day I see you. But you act like a queen in front of me. And you teased me kissing your husband in front of me."
Tanuja "mmm... No, I didn't tease you. I was a married wife there is nothing wrong with kissing my husband. And I never imagine to fuck with a servant like you."
Raja "So how was your servant dick. Isn't it better than your husband?"
Tanuja "yes.. yess. it was better than my husband. So fuck me more..."

Tanuja was in another world with Raja's fuck. She didn't even realize what she was shouting with pleasure. After 10 minute fuck he made her doggy style and squeeze hard her ass globe. Tanuja was waiting for Raja's dick but he start to lick her ass hole. She knew what he was planning. She asks him to stop. But he didn't mind her words. He pushed his thumb in her ass hole. It was tight he made wet her ass hole with his salvia. Then he points his dick to her ass hole. Tanuja was terrified. She never done ass fuck before. Her husband few times ask her to let him use her ass but she never allowed to him. Raja pushed his dick into her ass. It was not easy. But his dick was wet with her pussy juice so it slide a little into her ass. Tanuja was biting the pillow to control her scream. Within a few thrusts, he completely entered to her ass. Finely Tanuja's ass virginity got broken by her driver. When Tanuja screams in pain Raja starts to fuck her ass. Tanuja felt like her ass was ripping apart. In a few minutes Raja was fucking her ass with good speed. Tanuja was still in a lot of pain. But She felt this ass fucking make her pleasure too. He finished after 10 minutes of nonstop fuck. 

Because of the son they couldn't he couldn't fuck her daytime. But still, he didn't let her wear much dress in the house. Mostly she had to wear transparent sexy lingering at home. And he also wears only his underpants in-house. Because he wants to have even a little fun with her. Her son was still a small kid so he had no idea what was going on. When their son watching tv she gave him a blowjob in the kitchen. And he also lick her pussy and fingering whatever son was not around. Sometimes he squeezes her ass while she plays with her son. Those kinds of kinky activities happened at day time. But at night they start their wild fuck like animals. Within three nights her all condom ran out. She was afraid to get pregnant by him, But she couldn't stop fuck with him. Anyway, it was her safe period so she let him fuck her without a condom. Now he always fills her pussy and ass with his hot cum. That makes her another pleasure. Raja's big plan was to make Madam pregnant with his seeds. But she still plans to buy a lot of condoms as soon curfew is over. But curfew getting extended and their fuck was not going to end. 
Image 1
Image 2

Two weeks passed quickly. And in these two weeks, Tanuja got multiple fuck with Raja. But Tanuja didn't get tired of his big dick. She was addicted to his dick more and more. Now they have fuck day times in the bathroom and in the bedroom with closed the door. But she tried to be careful. Because she didn't want to let her son see her slutty side. Even Kamal didn't fuck her like this when they married. Raja spends all the time in the main house. He didn't even go to his room for a week. 

[b][b][b][b]After making her son sleep at noon Tanuja came back to the living room. When she sees Raja sitting on the sofa with his underpants. She kneeled in front of him while touching his thigh. Tanuja touched his bulge on his underpants and squeezed his dick. She kissed his bulge. She took out his big dick and start to suck his dick like eating a lollipop. In these two weeks, she changed so much. Before all of this, she was a cultured and proud girl. But now she sucking her driver's dick like slut. She was already submissive to her driver. Tanuja use her tongue while sucking his dick. She even sucks his balls too. Raja took her to his lap and kissed on her lips. In a few seconds, her lingering panty and bra was on the floor. Tanuja holds his dick with her one hand and sits on it while kissing him. His dick vanished into her pussy. Then she starts to jump on his dick while moaning loudly. Raja was biting and squeezing her nipples. After 10 minutes of jumping she felt tired. Then Raja makes her doggy style on the sofa and starts to fuck her behind. He slapped her ass a few times while he fuck her hard. After a few minutes he cummed in her pussy. [/b][/b][/b][/b]

After a hard fuck Raja set on the sofa with a tired face. Tanuja also sat beside him while kissing his neck. Tanuja was about to kiss his lips, But she noticed he was looking at somewhere. Then she also turned her head in that direction. Tanuja was shocked when she saw her 6-year-old son looking at them. She didn't know what to do. 

Son "Mom, isn't well?" Tanuja tries to cover her body with a sofa pillow. 
Tanuja "Son, What are you doing here? Didn't you sleep"
Son "I heard mom crying. Is that hurt when driver uncle giving you medicine Mom?" Tanuja remember Kamal once told their son to he was giving medicine to mom when he see them fuck in bed. 
Raja got a simile hearing this. "Look Uncle injection was bigger than your father that's why mom cried when I inject her" while showing his limp dick.

Tanuja got angry with him for his behavior. She placed her pillow on his dick and dressed back her lingering nighty without panty, bra. Then she took her son back to his bedroom. A few movements later she back to the living room with an angry expression. Then she scolds him. Tanuja was now a complete slut for Raja but still, she doesn't want to be a bad mother to her son. 

[+] 8 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Good Story.  clps
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Super update. The boy will tell his dad that you have got small one and mom preferred driver over you. Ha ha
[+] 2 users Like Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
ఎక్ససులెంట్ హాట్ అప్డేట్
[+] 1 user Likes Venrao's post
Like Reply
Good one
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Nice writings.....
Waiting for continuation....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
That evening Tanuja got a call from her mom. She said her father was coming to town during the curfew relief period, to buy necessary things for home. She asked if there was anything she wanted to get. Tanuja was also waiting for a relief period to buy food for her home. So she gave her mom to list so her father could bring them home. That makes things easier. 

When night came she finished dinner with her son and Raja. She was still angry with Raja. She didn't want to hook up with him at night. But when she entered to bedroom after household things finished. She saw Raja lying on her bed without any clothes. His big dick was like a flagstaff. He was holding it with a lusty smile. She couldn't ignore his dick anymore. She get on the bed slowly, and placed kiss on kiss on his top of dick. She starts to suck his dick without any shame. She plays with his dick for more than ten minutes. Raja was near his climax. But he didn't want to finish yet. He stops her sucking and tearing her dress in a second. Then he used two fingers to fuck her. He was finger fucking on her with good speed. After a few minutes of finger fuck he came between her legs and hit her pussy with his erect dick. Now she wants his dick so badly. But still, Raja teased her more. 

Tanuja - What are you waiting for? Put it in.
Raja - Why? You said you don't want to fuck with me again.
Tanuja - Sorry honey.. I was angry because you said dirty things to my son.
Raja - What's wrong with that? I can say or do whatever I want.
Tanuja - Let's talk about later. Now put it in. (Tanuja holds his dick and tries to push it in her pussy. But Raja stops it.)
Raja - First we must get things clear. (while rubbing his dick on her clit) You are my bitch, You should do anything I say.
Tanuja - Yes.. yes. I'm your bitch.. So fuck your bitch, please.. 
Raja - Good girl... (he pushed his dick into her pussy) Do you feel my dick.
Tanuja - Yess.. I feel your big dick in my pussy.. mmm... aaaa... fuckk..
Raja starts to fuck her slowly.. and increases his speed little by little Tanuja moaning loudly. Even after two weeks fuck her pussy still didn't adjust to his dick size. She still feels like a first time. 
Raja - Tomorrow curfew relief day. Don't you want to buy some condoms? 
Tanuja - mmm. no... I don't want condoms anymore. I want to feel your hot cum in me.
Raja - Yes. I will fill your pussy with my cum until you get pregnant. (He said with a big smile.) 
Tanuja - Yes.. yes.. make me pregnant with your big dick. aaaahhhh...

[b]They had Three rounds in that night. In the morning Tanuja asks him to stay in servant quarters until his father goes back. She made sure to imprint her son's mind that Raja went back to his home. And Then she cleans the house destroying all her slutty evidence. Her father came home at 10 am with her goods. They chatted long time and father noticed the house AC machine was not working properly. So he called the service guy to fix it for her. When the father was leaving son also wanted to go with him. Because Tanuja's sister was staying with her parents. And son loves to play with her 5-year-old son. Tanuja didn't want to let him go. Then father asks her to come with her son. But she didn't want to miss Raja's fuck. So she said, "If we leave alone home thieves will break in so someone must stay for safe." Finely son leave with his grandfather. So now she was alone with her lover. [/b]

When Raja knew her son was gone with her father he was so happy. He kissed her hugging her hard. In a few seconds, both got naked. And Raja told her not to wear any dress from now on." She said "Yes my husband" with a smile. they fuck hard in the living room. After fuck they were sleeping on the bed. At 2 p.m. door bell rang. Raja wore her husband's shorts and went out to check who he was. In a few movements, he came back and said it was the AC service guy. Tanuja got up quickly and washed her face and she was about to get dressed. But Raja stopped her. 
[Image: MEOPMIQ_t.jpg]
Raja - Didn't I tell you no more dress at home.?
Tanuja - How can I go in front of him without any clothes?
Raja - That's not my problem.
Tanuja - Please.. please. for once. 
Raja - Okay. I will allow you to wear one dress. 

Then he gives her to Kamal's big T-shirt to wear. She had to wear it without any undies. Thankfully it was a big shirt so her ass was covered. She didn't have any choice other than to open the door with this dress. When she opened the door that guy was shocked to see her in that state. It was not his first visit to this house. He loves to fix this house AC machine because he gets a chance to see her. But today he was in seventh heaven. Tanuja was in a lot of embarrassment. His name was Madhav. She asks him to get in. He noticed with one glance she was not wearing a bra. But he didn't know she was also panty less too. He started his work and Tanuja also did household like normally. But Madhav's eyes were on her all the time. Raja has also walked around in the house too. Sometimes he touches her ass. And Madhav saw his activity too. He knew he was not her husband. Because he met Kamal once and from her wedding picture in the living room he knew what her husband looked like. He also knew Raja was the driver in the house. On his last visit, her house kitchen maid told him to about him. So he wondered what was going on in this house. 
[Image: MEOPMLM_t.jpg]
Tanuja got a call from Kamal so she was near the landline. Madhav hears her conversation with her husband. He found out her husband was not at home for two weeks. And she said she was alone. When she hid the fact of Raja staying He could guess what was going on with them. He was jealous of Raja. After the call ended she bent to pick up her son's toy. When that happened for a second he saw her naked ass in the air. He didn't expect she was pantyless. His dick was in pain in his trouser. After he was done living room AC he got into her bedroom. From the smell in the room, he knew they were fucking when he come. When he finished his work Tanuja came into the room to check AC. Then she opens her purse to give him money. Madhav was behind her, He didn't want to leave empty-handed. He was about to take the risk, Even though he had to go to prison. His hand starts to work quickly. He raised her T-shirt to her waist and two of his fingers went in her pussy. Tanuja didn't even have time to resist. Her pussy was already wet Because walking around the house in front of a stranger with semi-naked. She asks him to stop. But he didn't mind her words and shake his fingers very speed. Her resistance getting decreased. He pushed her onto the bed. and he also jumped on her. He was between her legs and start to lick her hairy pussy. Tanuja try to stop him but his tongue work on her pussy her legs getting spread automatically. After a few minutes of pussy lick he start to remove his dress. Tanuja tries to get to her senses. 

Tanuja - Please don't do this. I'm a married woman. My husband would kill you if he knew. 
But Madhav was removing his dress like he didn't hear her. So Tanuja tries to push him back and runs into Raja. But it didn't go went well. Madhav holds her onto the bed.
Madhav - You slut.. You were fucking with the driver and still want to be a faithful wife. I was imagining to fuck you so many times. Today I'm going to taste your pussy in real. 
[Image: MEOPMN0_t.jpg]
[b]Tanuja thought Raja would rescue her from him. But She saw Raja was watching all this incident behind the curtain. Her final hope was a loss. Madhav took out his dick, it was not bigger than Raja's dick. But It was a well-experienced dick from many housewives. he enters into her pussy and starts his fucking slowly. He knew how to make girls pleasure. In a few minutes, Tanuja was moaning with pleasure. He kissed her on lisps while squeezing her boobs. She also responds him to positively. Her resistance was all gone. Now she enjoying his every thrust. He changed his position to doggy style and fuck her with good speed. After ten minutes fuck Madhav released his cum into her pussy. Madhav was resting on Tanuja's back. [/b]Then Raja came into room shaking his dick. Madhav got little afraid when he see Raja. He got close to Tanuja and kissed her lips. 

Raja - Did you enjoy his fuck (Tanuja was shy to answer) Don't worry bro she is my slut now. Let's fuck her together. 
[Image: MEOPMWA_t.jpg]
[b]Raja also gets on her and starts to fuck her hard. Madhav's dick was getting erect again. He closes his dick to her mouth. She looks at Raja for a second and then starts to suck his dick while Raja fucking her hard. After a few minutes of fucking He let Madhav to fuck her again. He took her on his lap and make her sit on his dick. While jumping on his dick Tanuja gave him a deep kiss on his lips. Raja came close to her behind. And he starts to rub his dick on her ass hole. Tanuja knew what was he going to do. But before she resists Raja pushes his half of dick into her ass. Tanuja was screaming with loud moaning. And with another push, he showed his full dick into her ass. Tanuja tries to push him back Raja start to fuck her ass slowly. She has seen girls get fuck by two dick at the same time on porn videos. But She never thought she could get a chance to experience this. This was her first experience getting fuck by two dick at the same time. She felt her both holes getting stretch by two big dicks. [/b]
[Image: MEOPMXN_t.jpg]
She had a few boyfriends before her marriage. But she kept her virginity till her first night, was she had fuck other than her husband it would only be her former boss. That old boss waited a long time to get laid with her. And finely he made drug on her office party. When she woke up from a drug state, She could see her old boss was near her face and she felt dick in her pussy. She could understand the situation quickly. She want to run away from him, but she was intoxicated and she felt good with his fucking. In time she starts to enjoy his hard fucking. At that time she was three months pregnant with her son. Kamal stops having sex due to her pregnancy. That makes things easier for her boss. From that day she fucked many times with her old boss until her son's birth. She fucked with him in hotels and even office rooms. some of her colleagues knew she fuck with her boss. They kept it secret. After her son was born she quit her job and stayed home to take care of her son. She never wants to cheat her husband again until Raja makes her. 

In the last two weeks, she changes into slut wife. She never wants to cheat her husband again. But now she has two dick at the same time like a slut. A few minutes later Her pain gating disappears and she gets a lot of pleasure when both dick ride in her pussy and ass. She moans loudly like a crazy girl. Madhav released his hot water in her pussy. Minutes later Raja also filled her ass with his load. All three of them lay on the bed resting after a crazy fuck. Tanuja still can't believe what she did. Madhav rub her boobs and squeeze her nipples. 
Madhav - Sis you are supper. This is like a dream.
Tanuja - Thanks. But please don't tell this to anyone. 
Madhav - Don't worry. I won't, But instead can have you again.
Raja - You can fuck her whatever you want. She was dick hungry slut. She never gets tired of fucking. Isn't that right? 
Tanuja - Yess.. (low voice)

[b]Tanuja got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom to pee. Madhav also followed her into the bathroom. He was looking at Tanuja's peeing. She felt embarrassed. He helped her to wash her pussy and then start to lick again. He starts to fuck her under the shower. Raja also joined them later. When her third round ended with Madhav, It was already passed 6 p.m. Madhav started to get dressed for leaving. But Raja asked him to spend the night in here. Tanuja was surprised when he said that, She was tired after multiple fuck in day time. But still, she likes to feel both dick in her again. Madhav stop getting dressed and remove it again. Then he jumps onto bed with Tanuja. [/b]
[b][Image: MEOPMYE_t.jpg][/b]
[+] 8 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes sri7869's post
Like Reply
Continue dear...
Eagerly anticipating an amazing update...
Like Reply
[b]Time passed slowly and Thanuja was almost addicted to Raja's dick. They fuck every day and it was like their daily routine. It was the end of the third week after curfew. Tanuja woke up to the sound of the phone rang. It was a notification that was saved as a remainder. Tanuja checks her phone and looks at the calendar on the wall. It was her Anniversary date. She had almost forgotten her anniversary day. Even though it was her anniversary her husband was not at home. She looks at Raja who sleeps beside her husband's place. She felt guilty about her cheating but still, she kissed Raja's cheek with love. She wasn't sure if her feeling toward Raja was love or sexual affection. Anyway, she didn't mind about it at all. She went to the washroom to get a morning bath and she came out wearing her lingering nighty. Raja was still in sleep. Tanuja went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.[/b]

[b]While she was cooking Raja came into the kitchen he hugged her behind and squeeze her ass.  When he put his hand into her nighty. Son came in calling Mom. That makes them separate. Tanuja had to spend a whole day with her son. She tried to make him sleep but it didn't work. Raja waited for the chance to fuck her but he fell asleep in the room. He awoke in the evening. Tanuja was preparing dinner. He came to the kitchen and looked at her busty ass from a semi-transparent nighty. Tanuja saw his staring and with a smile.[/b]
[b]Tanuja - What are you staring at? [/b]
[b]Raja - What else your fucking ass. It asking my dick. (saying this he spanked her ass)[/b]
[b]Tanuja - Aww.. Stop it I have to cook.[/b]
[b]Raja - What's special today you making a special dinner.[/b]
[b]Tanuja - Today is my wedding anniversary. If didn't have a curfew Kamal would take us for dinner outings to celebrate our anniversary. [/b]
[b]Raja - So what happened after the dinner outing? Did he fuck you?[/b]
[b]Tanuja - Hmm.. yes.[/b]
[b]Raja - Don't worry. I may can't you take for dinner. But I will fuck you today like never he did in your anniversaries.   [/b]
[b]Tanuja - Really.. I am looking forward.[/b]

[b]Then suddenly Tanuja heard a vehicle horn in front of the gate. And son ran into to kitchen "Mom Dad is here" He was shouting in joy. But Tanuja was shocked and scared. Tanuja sends Raja back to his servant quarters. And she ran into the bedroom and hid his clothes under the bed. Kamal was continuously make horns for the open gate. Tanuja pressed the gate open remote and got close to her son. She asks her son not to mention about Raja and makes him promise to exchange playing video games. Kamal was happy to see his lovely wife and son. He wanted to hug them but before that, he directly went to the washroom and got cleaned. As soon he returned from the washroom he kissed Tanuja with love. And hugged and dandled his son. [/b]
[b]Tanuja - Why you didn't tell me before you coming?[/b]
[b]Kamal - I want to surprise you on our anniversary day. [/b]
[b]Tanuja - Are you leaving soon?[/b]
[b]Kamal - Yes I only get one day. The ministry was in a mess because of the curfew and COVID-19 deaths.[/b]
[b]Kamal went to the living room with his son they played together. Son was so happy to spend time with his dad after a long time.  Tanuja was still in fear. She was happy about her husband's return home safely. And she felt guilty thinking her husband worked hard for them but she cheated on him with the driver. Tanuja back to the kitchen and prepares for dinner. But still her ears on the living room. with fear, her son would say something about her behavior with the driver. [/b]

[b]That night Tanuja felt a little strange when she was with her husband in the same bed she spent many days with Raja. Kamal missed his wife for weeks so he was in full stamina. He jumped on her and kissed her whole body. He starts to fuck her after a long time. He was very satisfied after fuck with his lovely wife. But Tanuja was not satisfied as Raja's fuck. Anyway, Tanuja was happy about her husband's return after a long time. Because she still loves him as a lovely husband. And the other hand her menses stopped in a few days. And she felt different in her body. Being a mother once, Tanuja can imagine what's happening. But she hasn't even told Raja about it yet. Because she hadn't decided what to do next. She even once thought about abortion. But she feels bad about and deep down she wants to be a mother to Raja's child. While she was in deep thought Kamal was talking about what he had done in the past few days.[/b]

[b]After a few minutes of chat, Kamal fell asleep because tired. But Tanuja was still awake, She got little satisfaction from Kamal, But her pussy asking for more fuck. She slowly got down from the bed and went to the kitchen, Few minutes later she knocked at the servant quarters with Raja's dinner plate. Raja opened the door and she went in. As soon as she put a plate on the desk Raja hugged and kissed like crazy. He pushed her to his bed and jumped onto her. And he removed her nighty and underwear in a hurry.  He has waited to fuck her whole day. So he didn't want to waste any second and start to fuck her pussy. He felt Kamal's cum in her pussy. He felt jealousy angry feeling toward Kamal. He knew he was the third wheel of their married life. But still, he felt like Kamal had stolen his lover. So he starts to fuck her hard with anger. Tanuja asked him to slow down but he didn't listen to her at all. Tanuja was in pain but still,  she enjoy his hard fucking. When Raja cum in her pussy she was fully satisfied by his fuck..[/b]

[b]Tanuja - What's wrong with you? You fucked hard today.[/b]
[b]Raja - Sorry. I was upset because you came to me after fucking with that loser. [/b]
[b]Tanuja - Hey don't call him like that. He was my husband. [/b]
[b]Raja - So why did you come to me? If you have a husband. [/b]
[b]Tanuja - Cammon don't be upset. I was wife to him. But I am whore for you. So you can use me as you want behind my husband. ([/b][b]Raja smiles when she says that. And Tanuja kissed his lips.)[/b]
[b]Raja - When does he leave?[/b]
[b]Tanuja - Tomorrow evening. [/b]
[b]Raja - Make him leave soon. I want my whore back.[/b]
[b]Tanuja - Don't worry I am already yours. [/b]

[b]When Tanuja back to his room Kamal got woke up. He asked where she went. She said she went to check on her son. But Kamal felt something was fishy. Because he heard the sound of her closing the kitchen door. But he didn't think about it much and back to sleep. [/b]
[+] 7 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
Update
[+] 1 user Likes Wasifahim's post
Like Reply
The next day Kamal spent a lot of time with his son and wife. He helped Tanuja with housework and play with his son. But Raja was stuck in his room because Tanuja told her husband that Raja had gone to his hometown due curfew. As soon as Tanuja gets a chance she delivers him to his breakfast. Kamal noticed the weather was changing to a rainy cloud. Kamal went out to burn trash before they got wet. While Kamal collecting dirt with a stick he saw used condoms in the dirt. He looked at them closer, and he saw some of the condoms are still filled with cum. Kamal didn't use a condom with Tanuja for more than a month. He know it was not his cum and it was not used by him. Then he wondered who used that condom with whom. Kamal has never suspected his wife before. He knew her as a loyal wife. But seeing those condoms he began to be suspicious about his wife. He felt angry and upset. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't even guess she cheating with who. He wants to ask her about this, But used condoms can't prove anything. He burns everything with dirt. While watching the fire he thinks about what he should do next. He walks around the house to look for another evidence of her cheating. He even walks around servant quarters but after seeing closed doors and windows, he guessed all his servants went back to their homes. 

After lunch, Kamal went to meet his friend. He used his official curfew pass to avoid security officer problems. His friend was a tech guy who studied with him in school. He brought a few spy cameras from him. He just told him it was for his office work. Kamal had to leave in the evening but he called his boss and informed him that he would be there in the morning. When Tanuja was preparing dinner in the kitchen Kamal fixed one camera in the room. After having lunch Kamal was watching an animation movie with his son. Tanuja asks them to sleep early but both ignore her. Tanuja was planning to fuck with Raja like yesterday. But Kamal staying with son her plan didn't work. She fell asleep in time and her son also slept on the sofa. After both of them slept, Kamal fixed cameras in the living room and dining room. And he installs the app on his phone to watch recorded videos.  

The next day Tanuja woke up early to prepare breakfast for her husband. Because he leaves in the morning. Tanuja came to the bedroom with his morning tea. While he drinking tea he looked at his beautiful wife who made ready for his dress. He still can't believe her cheating. He still wants to believe her as a good wife. But when he thinks someone else fucking her he imagined how did he fuck his lovely wife like a slut. He doesn't know why, That makes his erection. After drinking tea Kamal went to the washroom for a bath. Tanuja was bending to bed and packing his clothes for a few days. 

Suddenly she felt someone entering their bedroom. Before she turned and looked. Raja hugged her behind. Tanuja was shocked and scared by his sudden act. She asks him to leave with a whisper. But he kissed her lips ignoring her words. She tried to push him back before Kamal's return. When Raja puts his hand in her panty she surrenders to his body. But she still resisted a little while begging him to stop.

Tanuja - Please stop. Kamal was in the washroom. Wait until he leaves. (she whispers to him.)
Raja - So what I don't need permission to fuck my whore. 
Tanuja - Lower your voice. I will be yours after he left. 
Raja - No I can't wait anymore, This is punishment for not coming last night. 

And he trow her to bed and raised her nighty to waist and pulled her panty with rage. Panty torn into pieces. Then he took out his big dick from his underpants. Without wasting any time he climbs onto Tanja's body and starts to fuck. Tanuja knew she can't stop him so she let him fuck so it will be end soon. Raja was fucking her hard and she was holding her moaning. She love his dick but still, this was very risky. She looks at the washroom door see before her husband enters. Raja gets down from bed lifting Tanuja with his hands. He came in front of the washroom door and make her bend, Then he start to fuck her again. She was holding the door frame with one hand and the other hand was on her mouth. She tries hard to control her moaning. Raja was fucking her like a machine. With her hard trust, her hand hit on the washroom door. When they heard the shower water sound stop, Raja slow down his fucking. 

Kamal - Why Babe? Did you knock?
Tanuja - No.... mee... I... was checking. Do you have soap in there?
Kamal - Oh. yes. 
Tanuja - Then fine.
Kamal - Do you want to join? We didn't have a shower fuck in a long time.
Tanuja - mmmm... Are ... you crazy? Aren't you getting late?
Kamal - Don't worry. I am almost done.

Hearing this Raja stop his fucking and leave quietly.  Tanuja feel safe but still, she was sad for stopping middle of fucking. She hides her torn panty under the bed before Kamal opens the bathroom door. When Kamal is getting ready to leave Tanuja prepares breakfast for him. While Kamal having breakfast in the living room with their son Tanuja was cleaning the kitchen.  But suddenly Raja entered to kitchen wearing only his torn underpants.  Tanuja is shocked when she sees him. She quietly asks him to leave. But he didn't listen to her. He just hugged and kissed her like his own property. He bends her in the kitchen and starts to fuck her without wasting any second. Tanuja was bending and holding the kitchen counter. She tries hard to control her moaning. She bites her nighty to control her moaning sound. Because Kamal played with son he took a lot of time to eat his breakfast. That gives them enough time to satisfy their urges. When Raja was near to cum, He ask her to kneel and suck his dick. And she also did as he asked. In a few seconds, he releases a lot of cum in her mouth.  And some of spread on her face too. As soon as he finishes he leaves the kitchen adjusting his underwear.  Tanuja was trying to get her breath. But when Kamal returned to the kitchen she had to pretend nothing happened. She was lucky to not get caught in red-handed. If Raja fucked her another minute, the situation will be terrible. Tanuja wiped her face with her nighty and pretended like nothing. But Kamal felt some smell in the kitchen. Before he asked anything he got a call from the ministry. So he hurriedly went to leave and Tanuja also followed him with his bag. Before he got in the vehicle he hugged and kissed his son and his lovely wife. He felt an unfamiliar taste in her lips. But he couldn't even guess what was it. Until he watched the recorded video later. 

Kamal was so angry when he saw his beautiful wife fucking with the driver. He never expected Tanuja would cheat on him. And it was with a lowly driver. He wants to run back to his house and kill both of them. But when he watches Raja fucking hard to Tanuja his dick gets an erection. He didn't know why but he masturbated watching a video of his wife fucking with another guy. He was still mad but he couldn't stop watching their fucking. 

Tanuja was angry with Raja for fucking her while Kamal was in the house. She was about to scold him as soon as Kamal left. But when Kamal's vehicle out from the gate Raja hugged her behind like a lover. She hurriedly presses the gate close button before anyone sees them. She was still in a transparent nighty without panties. And Raja was only wearing his torn underwear. He was in the mood to fuck her another round. Raja squeezes her boobs on the nighty. and other hands inside her nighty. When his fingers inserted her pussy she didn't want to resist anymore. But she was afraid because anyone in the neighborhood could see them from their house's top floors. So she escaped from Raja's hands and ran into the house. Raja looked around with a smile, to check if anyone was watching their dirty activity. Thankfully Tanuja's house is located at the end of the street. Only two houses could see their garden. One was empty because they were out of the city. In another house stay one of the old guy and his servant. 

Raja has fucked many girls and women before. But none of them were as beautiful as Tanuja. Not only that none of them was sluty and cooperative as Tanuja. That is why he wants to make her his own sex toy forever. On the other hand, Tanuja was been loyal wife until Raja fuck her on curfew. She never cheated on her husband before. She had feelings for guys, but she never wanted to try it in real. But after fucking with Raja her life changed completely. She was now addicted to his dick, Even though he made her share with the AC repair guy she didn't feel angry at him. That makes her more excited. Even now when he molests her open space knowing anyone could see them makes her so excited. Tanuja waited in her room for Raja and as soon as he entered he kissed him like crazy. Both fell on the bed and start to fuck like animals. 

At night after preparing dinner she looks for Raja. He was not in the room. In the living room son watches cartoons alone. Then she saw Raja sitting on the garden bench while smoking cigarettes. Tanuja walk into him,

Tanuja - What are you doing here? At least wear some clothes. 
Raja - Don't you see. I am wearing underpants. 
Tanuja - Ohh nice underpant. Are all of your underpants old and covered with holes? I should buy some underpants for you.
Raja - Don't worry when I am with you we don't need any clothes. (Saying this he pulled her to his lap and touched her body.)
Tanuja - What are you doing? Someone will see us.
Raja - Don't worry. No one in those houses.
Tanuja - But this was risky.

Raja plays a song on his phone and starts to dance with her in the garden.  She was wearing only her long nighty without underwear. She was being little shy but she didn't resist. He kissed her lips while hugging her and dancing to the song. Raja pressed her ass with both hands and slowly pulled up her nighty. In a few seconds, her big ass was in the air. She tried to cover her ass but Raja pulled her nighty up and removed it completely. Now she was completely naked in her garden. She tried to run back into the house. But Raja held her hands and hugged her back. While hugging her he squeezes and rubs her nipples and finger into her pussy. That makes her surrender to him. He made her lay on the lawn garden and sucked her nipples. She was moaning and her hands were on the bulge of his underpants. She was rubbing his dick on his underpants in a few seconds her hand was in his underpants. In a few minutes they are in 69 positions, Tanuja was sucking Raja's dick on top, and Raja licking her pussy like a hungry dog. Then he was on top of her and start to push his dick into her pussy. She made loud moaning when he start fuck. He fucked her same position for 5 minutes and changed into doggy style. He fucked her hard while slapping her ass.  After 10 minutes they changed position again. Now she was jumping on top. Finally, both came at the same time and lay on the grass hugging together.

Both of them stayed there few minutes. Tanuja got up and wore her dress looking around to confirm no one watched them. After confirming both of them walk into the house. But they didn't know their old neighbor was watching everything behind his curtain.  

[+] 5 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
wonderful......
amazing.....
eagerly waiting for continuation......
Like Reply
Wow awesome
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply
nice story, please continue ..
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
The next day Raja slept until 10 am after a long night fuck. After getting washed he came into the living room. Tanuja was watching TV with her son. She was wearing a sleeveless long T-shirt without any underwear. Raja sat on her frot sofa. Her open white thigh made his mood. Because she didn't wear any panties Raja could see her hairy pussy. She knew where he was looking. That's why she spread her leg more. Since the T-shirt doesn't have sleeves side of the boobs was in the air. Even he could see her erect nipples through her T-shirt. That makes her look more sexier. Tanuja smiled at him looking his boner from his underpants. Raja couldn't hold anymore and sat beside Tanuja. Her son was sitting on his small chair near the TV. Raja starts to squeeze her boobs on her T-Shirt.
Tanuja - Stop it.. Son is here.
Raja - I don't care your husband is here. 
Tanuja - OK let's go to the room then. 
Raja - I don't want to. I'll be where I want. (while squeezing her nipples.)
When he took out one of her boobs and squeeze hardly
Tanuja - Aaawww.. Son will see. (then raja called her son showing her boob)
Raja - Son. Don't you drink mother milk? 
Son - No uncle. Only babies drink milk from moms. (stayed smiling cutely) 
Raja - But I am still drinking milk from mother. (Putting Tanuja's nipple in his mouth and squeezing it with one hand.)
Son - Driver uncle is still a baby. Isn't he mom.
Tanuja - Yes honey. I will feed him milk. You should watch TV. 
Son - I am a bigger boy than driver uncle. hee hee.

Raja took out her both boobs and sucked her nipples laying on her lap. Tanuja also was enjoying his nipple sucking. She bends toward him for letting him suck her nipples. Because of this she was too excited and touched his boner on his pants. And one of Raja's hands reached her pussy under her T-shirt. She slowly moaned when he put a finger inside her pussy. She even forgot her son was near her. She took out his dick and start to shake it. She came into a sense when her son called her.
Son - Why mom driver's uncle's pee was big?
Tanuja - The driver's baby pee got bitten by ants. Thats why.
Raja took advantage of her answer. He pretends and cries like a child Asking kiss from her to his dick.
Son - Mom gave a kiss to his pee he was crying. He will be fine if you give him a kiss like you give me when I hurt. 

Tanuja laughs at Raja's behavior. Then she gave a kiss on top holding his dick with one hand. When Raja cried like a baby asking for more, She put his pully dick in her mouth and start to suck. She feels shame doing this in front of her son. Still, she was so excited. A few minutes later he took her to his lap. Son was watching cartoons and was no more disturbed by them. Tanuja was rubbing her pussy on his dick. Tanuja raised her ass a little holding his dick and pointed it to her pussy hole. When she sit on his lap his pully dick was inside her pussy. She slowly starts to jump on his lap. Son didn't know what was going on.  He watches his favorite cartoon. Ten minutes later her mobile rang in the room. She didn't want to leave the middle of fuck. She asks her son to pick up her phone, saying it must be father. He also didn't want to leave his cartoon. He ran into the room to get her mobile. As soon he leaves Raja holds her from Wist and starts to fuck in speed. When the son return both slow down. Son already answered the call. As she guessed it was from Kamal. Son sits on his chair and talks to his father while watching a cartoon. meantime Raja was fucking her squeezing her boobs. She was holding her moaning and trying to give attention to Kamal's call. Because she is afraid her son will tell Kamal about this. Son was about to tell him how mom was breastfeeding driver uncle. She quickly took her phone. But still Raja's dick in her pussy.  She stopped moving and talked with her husband. But Raja starts to move her slowly holding her on her waist.  When he speed up she cut the call because her moaning couldn't hold. After another 5 minutes fuck he filled her pussy. After fuck he leave to bathroom wearing his pants and Tanuja lay on sofa adjusting her dress. 

Two days passed and Tanuja's life went on same as usual. She was getting fucked by Raja day and night. Now he fucking her around his son covering small clothes and with lame excuses. Tanuja doesn't feel tired of Raja's dick. She was always excited every time he fuck her. They spend time like a husband and wife when Kamal working for money. 

One evening Raja heard the sound of a vegetable lorry. It was coming to houses every three days. Like other needed things. The government gave them a pass to provide people with essential needs. Because everyone stays at home due to curfew. Tanuja came into the room to get dressed to go outside to buy some vegetables. Then suddenly Raja got a kinky idea. He stopped her from getting dressed. Then he chose a dress for her. It was a very short skirt brought by Kamal. But She never wore it because it was too short. It was hardly covering her ass. and for top, he found thin skinny top. Raja asks her to wear them without a bra or panty. When she did she was so slutty. Her nipple could see very clearly. Even if she bends a little her pussy will be visible. But she refused to go outside like this. After she begged he let her wear thong panties with them. 

Tanuja was unable to resist his request anymore. So she reluctantly agrees to buy vegetables in this dress. She waited near the gate until a vegetable lorry came near.  She didn't want to let anyone see her in this state. When the lorry stopped near her gate she came out looking around at anyone watching. Thankfully street was empty. Raja was hiding behind the wall and secretly waiting to see what would happen. In the truck, there was a driver and his helper.  Seeing Tanuja both got excited but they didn't show it. While Tanuja chooses vegetable driver also gets close to the helper and their contacting eyes show her body each other. Both of amazed by her body shape and her sexy outfit. She knew their eyes were on her body that's why she showed them her body curves more. They could clearly see her erect nipples from her thin skinny top. Tanuja picked and few vegetables, And she chose good brinjals.
Tanuja - Is that all you have? They are small and not good quality. 
Helper - What to do mam. All wives pick big and good brinjals. I think ladies like to eat brinjals so much. (He said double meaning word, She didn't like these things before but now this make her excited) 
Helper - Is mam also liked the big one.
Tanuja - Yes. Who doesn't like a big one? (she also said double meaning) 
Helper - Don't worry we have big ones. We will get it for you next time. (saying squeezing their dick on pants.)
Tanuja saw it but she shyly looked away. That time her neighbour who lived in front of her house came to buy vegetables. He was an old guy living in his seventies. Even though he was old he still had a strong body. Because they are old neighbors they knew each other well. Tanuja knew his son and wife living in another city and his granddaughter was studying on campus. She was just a few years younger than Tanuja. 
Ram Uncle - How are you, daughter? Haven't seen you in a while. We live in front of the house and can't even meet because of this curfew. 
Tanuja - That's true. Now I feel bored staying long in the house. (even if it was a lie)
Ram Uncle - But the daughter had become more beautiful after staying home. (he said it looking at her round boobs from a skinny top which shows the perfect shape of her boobs.)
Tanuja - Cammon don't lie. Didn't your son visit you lately?
Ram Uncle - They are also stuck in their homes due to a curfew. 
Tanuja - Thankfully you have Rashid to take care of you. (Rashid was 30 years ***** servant who was hired by ram uncle's son to take care of his father)
Ram Uncle - He also leaving tomorrow to visit his kids and wife.
Tanuja - Then what about uncle's food?
Ram Uncle - I will make something for me. 
Tanuja - I will cook for you too.
Ram Uncle - Thanks, daughter. (After picking a few vegetables Uncle leaves back to home.)

Tanuja also gave money to them after choosing vegetables. When she turned back and walked to the gate she intentionally dropped her purse to the ground to make things more exciting. She knew both of the guys are watching her ass when she walking. She bends to pick up her purse that's make them a good view of her butt. If she didn't wear her thong panty they even could have glimpses of her pussy. As soon as she closed the gate Raja picked her up and ran into the room. both had nice fuck after her naughty work. 

The next two Tanuja sends food to Ram uncle as she promised. First two days Raja delivered them to Ram uncle. One day Raja ask her to deliver them. She didn't want to go to his house after he has seen her with slutty dress. But she couldn't refuse his request. When she getting ready Raja picked a dress for her. It was a red color mini skirt and a white color tight white blouse. She knew she couldn't say no to Raja so she started dressing with one condition. Her condition was she had to wear panties. Raja accepts that condition. When she leaves son asks where she leaving. When Tanuja says she visiting Ram uncle's house son also wants to come. Tanuja also thinks taking him with her good idea. So both of them leave for Ram uncle's house. She rang the bell of Ram uncle's house. In a few seconds, Uncle opened the door. He was stunned for seconds after seeing Tanuja. Her boobs were squeezed by her tight blouse. And her erect nipple was visible on her blouse.  He came to sense when her son hugged him.
Ram Uncle - Come in daughter.
Tanuja - Was uncle were busy?
Ram Uncle - What I have to busy. Just watching TV.

When Tanuja entered the house Uncle stare at her big ass. From her tight mini skirt show her ass curves perfectly. Ram Uncle fantasies to fuck her many times. But he was afraid to do it in real. Because Tanuja was like a daughter to him. Actually like a granddaughter. He already has a chance to fuck her blackmailing about her dirty work with Raja. But still, he was a little hesitate to do it. When Tanuja sitting on the sofa. Uncle also sat in front of her sofa. Son also sat beside uncle asking many questions. But his eyes were on Tanuja's beautiful thigh. Because of the mini skirt, Uncle could see almost her panty. She understood his look so she sat with her leg as close as possible. But still, her legs were fully exposed. She was uncomfortable with this.

Tanuja - Wait Uncle I will make something to drink.
Ram Uncle - I was the one who should treat the guest. 
Tanuja - Don't worry. 

When Tanuja walks to the kitchen Uncle squeezes his dick watching her ass. After a while, he walks to the kitchen making son watch TV. When he was near the kitchen he saw Tanuja had opened the fridge and looking for something, bending toward to fridge. When she bend her tight skirt was raised and half of her butt was exposed to air.  Seeing that Uncle dick quickly got hard on. He hide behind the wall and took out his dick from Lungi. He masturbates watching her ass. He wants to go and hug her behind. But because his nervous he decides to watch and enjoy. As Tanuja finished drinking her son ran into the kitchen shouting 'Grandpa' Ram Uncle quickly cover his dick with a lungi. But Tanuja saw what he was doing.  

Son - What happened Grandpa did a ant bite your pee?
Ram Uncle - Oh yes son. (He didn't had to say anything that situation)
Son - If you tell Mom she will treat for it. Mommy cured driver uncle's pee with her kiss. 
Tanuja was so embarrassed she shut her son's mouth and went back to the living room. There was no conversation between Tanuja and Ram uncle while drinking the cool drink. Tanuja was embarrassed to look at Uncle's face. Ram uncle was in the same situation. She came back to her house as soon as she finished drinking. Raja was laughing loudly when Tanuja explained what happened in Ram Uncle's house. 

Raja - I knew That old man had a crush on you. But I thought he would do something more. 
Tanuja - What are you saying? You send me there knowing this. 
Raja - Yes. I thought he will fuck you by force. 
Tanuja - How could you?
Raja - Don't blame me. You are the one who promised to provide food for him.
Tanuja - I can't go there anymore. 
Raja - What's wrong? Give him a chance. He must be tired of masturbating thinking about you. 
Tanuja - He was older than my dad. And he was our family friend. 
Raja - So what? I am your family driver. 
Tanuja - Let's stop talking about this. 

Even though she stopped talking about it, She couldn't stop thinking about it. She thinking about that incident all day. She was upset about what happened. But at the same time, she gets excited when she thinks about it. At night Tanuja asks Raja to deliver Ram Uncle's food. But he refused to do it. In finely Tanuja had to do it. Tanuja was about to change same dress she wore in day. It look like she was hoping for something.  Seeing that Raja smiled at her and asked her to wear another dress because it was nighttime. Raja picked a normal nighty and sexy underwear set for her. Tanuja wore it without arguing. When she arrived at Ram uncle's house he opened the door for her. She was about to leave as soon as she gave him food. But Uncle invites her inside. She entered his home with hesitation. 
Ram Uncle - I'm sorry daughter for what happened last time. 
Tanuja - Please uncle, let's forget about it. 
Ram Uncle - But it was not easy. When I saw you it was hard to control my lust. 
Tanuja - I understand uncle. But I am like a grandchild to you. 
Ram Uncle - Yes. Thats change after I saw you fucking with Raja in the garden. Kamal was a good boy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I see you fucking with your driver. 
Tanuja - Please Uncle don't let Kamal know about this. He will be very sad if he finds out that I was unfaithful to him.  
Ram Uncle - I don't want to tell that to Kamal. I will not force you. But can you give me one chance?
Tanuja - Please uncle I am not that kind person. I don't want to betray my husband again. 
Ram Uncle - I know daughter. I was a lonely guy. I haven't had sex for more than 10 years. Do it as a favor, please. 
Tanuja didn't know how to respond. She couldn't refuse it directly because he knew about her affair with Raja. Many things working on Tanuja's mind. She thought about it for a while. 
Tanuja - Only once right?
Ram Uncle - Yes daughter. I won't bother you again. 
Tanuja - OK then. I will do it once. 

Heating this Uncle was filled with happiness. After that Tanuja followed him to Ram uncle's bedroom. When she sat on his bed Uncle also sat beside her. He turned her toward him holding her by the shoulders. Tanuja was shyly looking at the floor. Uncle raised her face holding her chin and started to kiss her lips. Tanuja felt uncomfortable when the old man kissing her. Starting with lips he kissed all over her face. While he kissing ears and neck his hand was working on her boobs. When he tries to remove her dress in a hurry, her nighty is torn apart in pieces. She was now in her pink lace panty and bra. She shyly tried to cover her body with her hands. But that didn't stop him. He was kissing and squeezing her boobs on her bra. He came down licking her navel. He even licked her belly button. Tanuja was covering her panty with her hands. But Uncle removed her hands and kissed her panty. He start to lick her pussy on her panty rubbing her clit on her panty. Tanuja moans with mood. Uncle slide her panty and start to lick her pussy. He was licking like a pro. While licking her pussy he put one finger in and start to lick and finger. A minute later he puts another finger in her pussy. He licked her pussy until she release her juice. 

After that Tanuja kneeled in front of him on the bed. Because he wasn't wearing any underwear she could see his erection. And Ram Uncle removed his lungi. Tanuja didn't see clearly his dick last time. Now she could see his dick well. White hair was all around. His dick was big but not as a Raja's dick. Tanuja's hand felt the warmth of his dick when she touches it. She slowly starts to suck his dick licking all over his dick. She sucked it like a lollipop showing her best skill. After a few minutes sucking Uncle make her lie on the bed and he climbs onto the top. Uncle was trying to aim his dick into her pussy but when he miss Tanuja hold his dick in one hand and placed on between her pussy lips. Half of his dick was in her pussy with the first trust. Then he slowly started to move. His fucking was not like Raja's. Uncle was fucking slowly and with rhythm but it felt great to her. He was not in a hurry he almost fuck her 10 minutes in this position.  And then change into a horse ride. Tanuja took full control of this position and starts to jump on his dick. When 5 minutes of fuck Uncle came close to cum. But he didn't want to cum yet. He changed into a doggy position. He fucked her holding her waist for another 5 minutes and cum in her pussy. She also already cumed once. After coming inside he fell onto her and both were tired. 

Ram Uncle - Sorry daughter. I came in you pussy. 
Tanuja - It's ok uncle. 
Ram Uncle - How was it?
Tanuja - Not bad for your age. Even Kamal can't hold that long.

He hugged her and kissed her lips again. She now didn't feel uncomfortable kissing an old man. While kissing her Uncle rubbing her nipples in finger. She felt uncle dick getting an erection again between her legs. Tanuja tries to stop him and wants to leave. When she tries to get up Uncle pulls her back holding her hand. 

Ram Uncle - Where are you going?
Tanuja - We promised for one time.
Ram Uncle - Who feels enough after one fuck, a beautiful girl like you.

He climbed on her and started licking her all body. And start to fuck her again. This time he fucked her a little roughly. Slapping her ass and saying dirty words. This time he was a completely different person. Tanuja was also surprised by his behavior. He fucked her nonstop for 15 minutes. He took out his dick before he cum. Then ask her to suck. He released his cum on her face and Tanuja cleaned his dick with her tongue. She never thought she would enjoy fucking with an old man. She gets down from bed and starts to wear her bra and panty. But her nighty was torn. she asked for him something to wear. 

Ram Uncle - Can't you stay tonight?
Tanuja - No. Son won't sleep without me. 
Ram Uncle - I don't want to let you go.
Tanuja - Don't worry. I will come tomorrow. 
Ram Uncle - Really. Thank you, daughter. 
Tanuja - Now give me something to wear. 
Ram Uncle - This dress was already fine. Why need more dress to cross over small street. 
Tanuja - No way. I'm not going like this. 

She grabbed Uncle's lungi and wrapped it around her. Uncle also followed to her door without any clothes. As soon as she stepped out from the door Uncle grabbed his lungi and pulled it to him. Then closed his door. Tanuja is now outside his house with her panty bra. Tanuja didn't waste her time knocking at uncle's door. She ran to the gate and without looking around crossed the road. But suddenly vehicle light hit her body from a distance. Because she was scared she couldn't open her gate quickly. She looked at that vehicle it was almost near. Somehow she opened the gate and closed it quickly. Her heart beat fast with scared. She leans onto the wall and tries to get breath. Tanuja is scared when the vehicle stops near the gate. They even tried to push and open the gate. Tanuja hides in the wall in fear. She recognized them from voices as a vegetable seller.

Helper - Isn't that hot ass bitch?
Driver - Yes. Yes, she is.
Helper - She was running without clothes.
Driver - I think that in front of the house, an old man fucked her. 
Helper - When we are here. Why is she fucking with the old dude? 
Driver - Let's wait for our time. Then we fuck her until she never forgets. 
Helper - Yes. Let's fuck her bitch soon.

She felt more fear. But still, it was exciting to her.  
[+] 6 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply
wowwww just awesome  clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes Mampi's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes sakshisanthosh143's post
Like Reply