My life*****
Sameer attended the call from his wife Seema.

I got selected in both companies, Seema got overjoyed.

A big relief sound came out from Sameer’s mouth.

Congratulations my dear wife. I am so happy for you. Where is your posting?

You haven’t asked about my package? Seema said in fake disappointment sound.

Definitely, it will be much higher than this poor government employee. Sameer replied in a playful tone.

Oh my god, typical husband ego?  It started before getting my first salary.

Hey!! You think, I will get jealous or ego?

No re baba. I was joking. You are most eligible husband for a wife. I am really grateful for your support. You are the person behind my success. I will be nothing without your support.

You are countering with me same tone of sentimental dialogues. Jokes apart and tell me more about your interview in detail.

Followed by a small brief about the interview, she disclosed the two offers. ABC offered me 11 L/PA until the completion of one year training and after confirmation 14 L/PA. CBA offers 10 L/PA with a training period of 2 years. Now, I am bit confused about which company offer to select. ABC is an emerging company.

What is the big confusion? CBA is the biggest company as well as your dream company. Experience from that company will be an added advantage to your career. Moreover they have office in Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore & Coimbatore. Working in either any of these offices can help me to see my lovely wife during weekends.

Yeah!! True... Sameer knew the behavior of Seema. She will get confused soon.

There is no point in trying to manipulate or advise her. Always better to give space for her to think and take wise decision.

Don’t hurry up. Think calmly and take the decision. My support will be always there.

That I know. Please don’t tell the news to our relatives or parents. Keep this information within ourselves until my final exams gets over.  I will tell to our parents in nice way.

Agreed my love but what about the treat for me? I can’t wait until your exams are over.

You gift is on the way. Let it be a surprise.

Ok. I will wait.

Hey Sameer, I will call you in evening. Dean is calling me.

Ok dear. 

Even after the phone disconnected, Sameer was smiling. She felt proud for his decision to support the wife for chasing her dreams.

Hello Romeo, wife is coming today? Selvam’s loud voice awakens Sameer from dream world.

Suddenly when he encounters the smiling face of other fellow officers, Sameer felt a shame.

Sameer sir, if you get admission to your wife in XXX College near to our office, the pain of this separation can be avoided. Selvam passed the comments again.

When Sameer got married to Seema, she was only 18+ & Sameer was 23.

Sameer is an average guy from a middle incomed family consists of parents and two siblings. Sameer got government job immediately after his graduation. Elder sister got married and settled in Chennai and his younger brother is studying in school.

Living a peaceful life by securing a job in government department, beautiful wife and two children, he doesn’t hold any big list of dreams in his life. He is an introvert with limited friends and limited knowledge to sex. He finds his happiness in spending time with family, limited outing with friends & reading books etc.

Seema is an extra ordinary beautiful, brave & talented girl with great ambitions in her life. She was excellent in academic and fully active in extracurricular activities. Being from a highly orthodox family, she faced several family members across her life who questions her freedom of education, dressing style, dos and don’ts etc. Sole support of her father was the backbone of Seema in chasing her dreams. She grew up by witnessing the struggle of her father for managing the family expenditure & always aims to change their lifestyle. Sudden demise of her father put the question mark on the future and freedom of Seema. One of her uncle’s support helped Seema for delaying the entry into marriage market until the completion of complete schoolings.
Sameer met Seema through a marriage broker. Same like every men, Sameer also stunned & flattered on her beauty at first sight. Though she was little thin, her body was showing the potential of turning into wild one after getting a good care. She was ranked well above from the dream wife concept of Sameer.

Within limited time after entering into marriage market, Seema faced three types of men.
One type of men:  Who are rich and feel proud for keeping a beautiful wife in their bedroom for sexual happiness and giving birth to their children.
Second Type: Handsome men who has no proper income source but expecting to win the girl with their appearance.
Third type: Men with regular job and may be average look who are ready for compromise to marry an awesome girl.
Taking clue from the after marriage life of her two friends, Seema prefers the third options. She believes that such category men will easily get influenced.
She chooses Sameer due to a secured job, earning parents, a supporting parent for continuing her studies, a younger brother for taking care of his parents & the faraway job location from the home town. 

Marriage was the only option left in front of her to come out from her home and chase the dreams. Seema has no other feelings or happiness of getting married. In fact, the marriage was the start of new challenges in front of her. She has done all her homework before the marriage day.

As her first step, she wins his parents and made them responsible for changing their son pattern of visiting his wife & parents during weekends to visiting parents in weekend with his wife. Second step was getting admission for her in JEE coaching center. Though his parents wanted to continue her studies, their exception was limited to the qualifications of their son. She made them believe that her decision will not cause trouble or distraction to her in serving the duty of a wife. The privacy got in her life with Sameer helped in understanding the weakness of Sameer and gets her things done. Entrance coaching was a do or die situation for Seema. She knew that there is no second chance.  Everyone underestimated the capability of Seema but when the rank published, she left no choice to his family members for denying her from joining in one of best colleges in the country. The influence she got on her husband made further proceedings easier.

Though Seema’s every step she took in the life can define her as a selfish woman, she has fall in love with her Sameer during the stay with him. She always valued & respects him. She loved him sincerely and separation was a tough task for Seema as much for Sameer.

[+] 4 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Unnecessary thoughts generated from the comments of poisonous peoples round him disturbed Sameer after she left but despite staying separate, as a recipient of unconditional love from his wife turned him to a husband who enjoys the success of his wife. In fact, their relationship got strong after the separation. They started talking more open than during staying together and her influence on him got strong..

Sameer talked to his parents after disconnecting the call with Seema. He purposefully left Seema to handle his parents. Getting influenced from relative, his parents always enter into confused mind about their son life but never show such worries in front of Seema. Sameer felt proud & sometimes jealousy on his wife for earning the respect and love of his parents more than him. He knew that Seema has more convincing power than him to get the approvals & blessings from his parents so he left the responsibility to handle his parents to her.  

Sameer understands his wife very well. Other than him, no one knew about the changes happen in Seema over last 4 years. She is no more a woman who entered into his life like a normal lady. Her language, maturity level & thought process has changed to a corporate personality. Though her growth worries a little in back of dirty mind but her nature of discussing and seeking his opinion & permission before taking any step in her life gave him confidence and proud on his wife.

Before Sameer leave the office, Selvam came near to him. They entered into causal talk for some time. Selvam, his colleague was his friend and influencer. Sameer learned the basic of sexual life though his advice. His advanced coaching’s were always fetch horrible results for Sameer but Sameer never discourage him from continuing the advice.
Though Sameer expected to speak with Seema in night for long, they cut short the conversation due to her tiredness. He took a pillow and hugged by imagining his wife.
Sameer closed his eyes. His memories took him to his first night with Seema. Sameer also felt ashamed of him while thinking about his worries during those days.
When the visuals of Seema with freighted face while entering into their bedroom generates a smile in his face. Though Sameer knew that his first night was an embarrassment moment for him too, he always prefers to view the angle of his wife.

He got up from the bed. He doesn’t know what should be the next step? He invited her to bed and made her comfortable on it. Even with a simple makeup, her face is glowing.
How was your day? Sameer asked.
Seema looked at face with a puzzle.
Sorry. This day is same as mine for you. I mean, how is your new home? Have you met all my relatives?
Seema answered with the limited knowledge gained in few hours of her life in this new home.
Sameer looked the mehndi in hand. Pretending of watching mehndi, he was enjoying the beauty of her fingers. He wanted to take her fingers in his hand and kiss on it but was feeling scared to make his move.
Tell me more about you? Your likes and dislikes.
Seema was limited with her answers for such questions but when the topic turned to her education, the answers started coming quickly and elaborated.

The downward facial point of Seema helped Sameer in ogling to her body parts freely. He doesn’t how to express his happiness of getting such a beautiful wife.

Let’s sleep? You must have tired.
Seema was looking down throughout their conversation. Sameer misunderstood her gesture as the part of natural shame on any lady but in reality Seema’s mind was recollecting the entire advice she for from her bestie Shahina & Anita. Though her bestie’s advice Seema to be patience for couple of years, she was not ready to compromise on another academic year of her life. She wanted to join the college from next academic year. She was confused whether to use pills without her husband knowledge or discuss with Sameer and take joined decision on their family planning including the kids.

Why you are looking down? Don’t feel shame. I thought that you are a strong lady? This is the reality in life. Honestly, I too in blank situation like you. It’s better to get relax for both. Sameer said the reality to her.

Seema lifted her face and looked at Sameer. He found a calm and caring face on Sameer. From the time she entered into marriage market, she met several peoples of different nature. She only knew the confusions, pressure and tensions handled by her mind during the process. In short moments, her imagination went to her present situation with the man whom her marriage was about to fix. Though she always felt uncomfortable with his ogling at her body, she has entered into a pressure situation of choosing one during those times. He was the only one man whom she got confidence & finds honesty in words of guaranteeing the support for chasing her dreams. Same time, even before getting marriage she was imagining her getting banged in first night of marriage. Even though she knew that her judgement about Sameer is from short experience with him, he always showed the quality of a loving husband. His extended calmness in first night supported her decision of choosing him and gained additional confidence in her.
After Seema lie-down on bed, Sameer entered into bed from other side. The calm and tension free atmosphere relaxes her mind and slipped into sleep. Sameer looked his wife and enjoyed her beauty during sleeping until his mind got satisfied.

Couple of days went same and Seema gained more confidence on him. Her besties on going advice always fetched result.  Seema opens up and started freely talking to Sameer.
Anita’s call received on her phone after couple of day.
Hey my sweet girl, how is your new life?
Good. Seems everyone is good and lovable.
No my dear. Don’t come into conclusion very fast. Things will slowly get change. Gain your husband confidence and make him to person who will always stand for you. Try to shift from home at the earliest.
Is it too early to move? How can he get convinced fast? Sameer seems to a family oriented person. I don’t found him in touch with many friends.
Ok. In that case, you gain the love of his parents. Such boys will fall in that trick.
Yeah!! I was also thinking same.
Leave it. Tell me about your first night? How is he in bed?
Something should happen to answer this question, Seema answered in funny tone.
Oh no!!! Don’t tell me. How a man could sleep next to a beautiful woman without touching her. Is he a guy?
Seema got a doubt for a second but suddenly got angry on her friend for making fun on her husband.
Don’t speak rubbish.
Oh!! Wife ego got hurt? Good. My advice is for not delay in starting the sexual life. This is your key to open the doors to enter into his heart. If you use wisely, the key will remains with you and the control of opening and closing will remains with you.

During night when Seema entered into the bedroom, she was mentally prepared to start the sexual life. The hint given by her was properly responded by Sameer. He came closer to her. Seema turned her body towards his side. Sameer dragged his body near to her. When his breath started hitting her face, her heart started to pump fast.
When her husband’s first kiss fell on forehead, she closed her eyes.
As part of preparation, Sameer watched several movies given by Selvam before marriage.
When his lips touched her nose, she felt tickle. Her body started accepting his each touches and slowly the dress started moving away from covering the bodies. Watching the fully naked body of Sameer, her buried dream of getting married to handsome young man with 6 feet height, athletic body & behave like a hulk in bed gives a pain in her heart. Sameer holds the simple feature of a normal man with normal height and simple body. Along with progress in her lovemaking, she got slow & calm approach from Sameer which is similar to his nature. Though the lovemaking entered into the peak, her body didn’t get the feeling of an intensive aggression mood or fully submissive mode.
During the time her body got fully inside the arms for Sameer, she misses the sheer power which she experienced from a boy during her first sexual experience. The visuals of his handsome face & strong muscles came in the memories of her.

Though Seema received numerous proposals from several boys, she never found the qualities seek by her in those boys. In addition of knowing the after consequences and fear of betraying the trust of her father, she always controls her emotions. Her friend Shahina’s thought process was different than Seema. According her, entering into relationship with a cousin will get freedom for sexual adventure inside home. The stories of her sexual adventure with cousin always created excitement and eagerness of experiencing in the mind of Seema but situation in the home of Seema was not at all favorable for taking any kind of risk. If Shahina’s stories excite her in school, the after marriage adventure stories of neighbor girl Anita excites Seema.
Like Reply
Seema was very happy when got permission from home for participating in state level cultural and sport meet. Seema who was active in sports, drawing and music was part of the team from her district. Due to all other events happened in their home town, some relatives or family members of her always stays as guardian. This was her first experience of travelling alone. Presence of Shahina in the team was the key factor for getting permission. Her ability to win peoples with fake the trick of showering love & respect, awe & decent gesture always appreciated by Seema. Seema   always tries to replicate the same but she loses the temper fast and responds quickly. Her nature was considered always considered as impudence by her relative and gets lot of complaints to her father.

The team members from several districts were accommodated in several hostels in host town. Though accompanies guarantees full attention on their team members to the parents but after got busy with the schedules of event, they failed to fulfill their promises.  

Along with Shahina, Seema was also roaming around during free time. The admiring eyes and rush of the boys to become friendship with her was enjoyed by Seema. She loved the attention of people falling on her. When she played second round of Kho-Kho match she purposefully avoid breast tightening cloth for giving happiness to the eyes of spectators.

Seema met the boy for first time in ground. When everyone’s attentions fall on the boy, naturally Seema’s eyes also fell on him. A kind of feelings generated inside her mind instantly due to the end of her search for dream person. Handsome face, height, smiles & Athletic body, Seema found no other reason to disapprove. Sleeveless T-Shirt and short trouser of boy gave amble freedom to the spectators for watching his muscular body. The libidinous eyes of girls crowd who are pretending to watch his practice section brought anger and worries on Seema. Seema’s eyes didn’t bother about getting caught by someone while staring at his hand and calf muscles.

Hello, Shahina’s voice broke her eyes from its visual experience.
Oh!!!! my little girl like the boy, I guess. You want to try? Shahina asked in joking tone,
Seema looked her friend with an embarrassment face.
Shut up. He is good looking. Definitely, I like him. You can see the girl’s crowd around him. He is the favorite of many.
Are you wanted to become his favorite?

Shut up re, after this events ends both will go separate in their path. Seema replied to her friend.

That’s the point, safe and secure relationship. No strings attached. I was looking for someone. I am tired of regular adventure with my duffer. There is no excitement now. Here, we have freedom and no eyes of relatives on us.
Though Seema took her words silly back in the minds she didn’t like the idea and enter into a double mind of making an attempt.

Get up my girl, I think I found one. Come. Shahina got up from seat and walked towards the boy.
Seema hesitated for a second by followed her friends path.

When Shahina was walking towards the boy she likes, Seema got nervous.

Both girls went near to him. When the boy saw Seema, he smiled and called her name.
How you now my name? She asked.

Who doesn’t know your name?

Seema likes his reply. She got happy for becoming the star of the event.

The conversation started with formal introduction but diverted to causal talks. Seema eyes were watching the progress of her friend Shahina with a one of the team mate of her boy. By the next day, the relationship extended to level of together dining. The flattering words and mature thinking of the boy increases her feeling towards him.

Before the end of second day of their meeting, Seema started getting the stories her adventures. Seema doesn’t get the courage to act like Shahina. Her stories content started to increase after her events got finished.

Shahina lack of presence got much freedom for Seema to talk with the boy. He was not a shy boy to keep his feelings inside his mind and Seema acceptance to his proposal came out as a silent listener and not denying his proposal.
Seema entered into a different world and enjoyed her time spend with the boy. Due to their engagements in events, both didn’t get much free time like Shahina to explore the freedom.

Seema becomes desperate girl at the last day of event. The delay in prize distribution broke their plan for a small outing. Though they planned for long term relationship, she knew the future of their relationship after returning to her home town. Shahina left with her boyfriend cousin before the end of event. Seema guessed that she may get bored with new boy or may found more excitement with her existing setup.

Hostels got empty by the end of the day. Seema’s heart was broken when he left her in front of hostel. She felt like something was terribly separated from her. His face and memorable time with was only passing in her mind that time. She cursed the financial condition of her home which resulted with no options left for fulfilling dream of a mobile phone. She didn’t feel good and didn’t accompany her friends for drinking tea in canteen.

He gave her pinch on her hand before leaving her in hostel. She felt pain but when told her to imagine as his love bites, she enjoyed the pain. Though she didn’t express, she really wish to get an actual love bites from him. When her mind and body was badly missing him badly, she got surprised by someone calling her name.

Seema got frighten by seeing him standing in front of her room.

Hey, what are you doing? She rushed near to him.

I can’t stop myself from coming and meeting you.

Go. If someone finds, we will get into deep trouble. Her fearful voice came out.

Don’t be worried. There only two teams left in this hostel. There will be hardly 15/ 20 peoples in this entire hostel today. I know the place where no one will come. Come with me, he held her hand guided.

She doesn’t know what force leads her to follow him.

Like Reply
Nice updates
Like Reply
great start
Like Reply
Good update
Like Reply
She was expecting their journey ends at bathroom at the ground floor but they stepped out from back door of hostel, she got scared by darkness and long bushes.

Seema shows the hesitation to move further but strong determination of the boy took her to the motor room near the boundary wall of hostel. Though the adjacent boy’s hostel shows no sign of habitants, the distance moved away from hostel made worries in her mind. The entire excitement vanished after reaching the spot.

I am feeling scared. We will return. Seema said in palpitation.

Trust me, he held her hands.
Before she says, he opens the door of pump room and guided inside.
Seema sensed a danger. Though she lost in her desire, she never thought of extending the relationship to this extends.
No. I will return to my room. We will meet tomorrow.
Seema!!! If you are not comfortable in come inside, please stay with me for some time. Please don’t be so cruel. I don’t know how can manage myself after tomorrow. I love you so much.
I too love you but we have a long journey left in our life to live together. If we really love each other, we must think mature. Inviting troubles will not meet our purpose.
I agree to a certain level but if there is no trust in each other, it is better to stop at this moment.
The confused mind of her helped the boy for extending their conversation. The extended time helped him in manipulating her thoughts and decision to certain extend.
During the middle of conversation, they moved from the open area to the side of the room.
Seema forgets about the fear and got involved in conversation with him about their future plans. More time she spends with him gave a comfort and safe feeling with him.
Hey!! May I get the permission to kiss you for once?
When his question came out, Seema’s mind and heart has already turned to lover from a mature girl.
Hey!! I am sacred. Her voice came out after a few seconds of silence.
Oh!!!! You are sacred of me? I don’t know about that. I am sorry.
I dint mean like that. I mean, I am scared of making such move.
Seema, you don’t trust me. I assumed.
When she entered into dilemma, he held his both hands below the shoulder.
Seema got a shock in her body. Her heart beats increased.
Seema, just relax. We are going to do any sin. This is natural attractions of two deeply loving people’s body.
Seema’s heart didn’t disagree to his words. She knew that the lover heart inside her wants the same but the coward mind is scaring her heart.
In middle of confusion, his lips pressed against her forehead. She expected him to move back but his face remains closer to her face after the first kiss. She felt the warm air on her face.
Seema, we both wanted this moment. Isn’t? Just relax and trust me. This is safe place. No one will notice us. His hands brought her body inside his arms.
He didn’t make any wrong move to make her more uncomfortable.
When she entered inside his arms, she got nervous for a moment but soon she started getting a safe feeling. By experienced the feeling of being inside the strong & caring hand of a man, she got a safety feeling which she never experienced before. Her hands disobeyed the negative mind warning and wrapped his body.
He increased the tightness of his hug after her hands joined the hug. When her body got fully packed inside his grip, she enjoyed the strength of her lover.
Seema, I can’t express my happiness. I wish, we could stay like this until our death. Are you feeling the same like my feeling?
His question has open up her mind. Though she wanted to hide her feeling, her natural character didn’t allow in hiding the truth for long.
Yeah!! I too wish the same. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to make it realize.
Though he realized her lover is ready for another step, he didn’t show any hurry making his next move.
You are very beautiful. I am thanking god for bringing you into my life. I felt proud on myself.
This time when his lips touched her face, she was more relaxed and her boy enjoyed the kiss.
The acceptance and happiness of her body reacted by giving a return kiss on his neck.
Seema, I love you. His affectionate sound got the response in same tone.
I love you too.
His hands started rubbing her back gently and smoothly.
Seema’s body started to get unidentified pleasure while his hands moving on her back.
When her body started to show the sign of pleasure, his lips started kissing all over face with slow pace. The increase of her grip in body indicates the acceptance of her body. His hands have reached near the lower waist while his lips were kissing her nose.

Though her body got free from his grip, her body continues to stick on his body due to strong hug from her end.  
When his experimental touches and small pressing over her waist got positive response, his hands started freely travel over her body. Seema’s hands also keep traveling on his back like enjoying the muscles.
He didn’t make any forceful attempt to open the mouth of Seema while she kept mouth close during his lips touched her. He lips travelled towards her ears. When her body reaction turned into a starvation, his hands started caring the bumps of Seema.

Seema, I am taking my sweethearts lovely bumps. When his hand pressed her lovely bumps, her body got another level of pleasure. When her body was getting twisted inside his hand on pleasure, her mouth was freely allowing his mouth to suck the saliva. When his hands lifted her from ground, her legs wrapped his body. He took the support of wall to keep her body in air.
The intensity of kissing has moved to advanced level and hard kissing. She held his face and took the control from him.
Her hanging skirts gave his hands free entry into the naked tights of Seema. His hands moved though her naked thighs and finally ended on her ass. His hand held her ass. She broke the kiss when his naughty finger made and attempt to push inside gap of her buttocks.
No.. Please don’t enter into my ass.
His response came as kissing around her neck. She couldn’t withhold her pleasure for long. Her body dipped into the pleasure and the “no” message given by her mind swallowed by her mouth.
When he took her body inside the room, her shirt and skirt was hanging on the outside pipe.
Though the darkness inside the room brought some worries but the safety feelings given by his hand made her worries vanished.
The boy didn’t wait to continue from where he stopped. He placed her body on ground and his mouth continues to suck on her boobs. The frequent pressing, sucking and pinching made her nipples hard. When his hands pushed the bra strap from both shoulder, it’s lost the support and fell down.
He took his mouth from nipples and brings his face near to her face.  He took the mobile from his pocket and switched on the lights.  
Hold this, he gave the phone to her hands and started removing his trouser. The lights gave the opportunity for Seema to watch the magnificent body of her lover. Her eyes enjoyed the view of muscles in several parts of his body. Though she doesn’t have an eagerness to see his dick while he removes the trouser, view of bulged underwear brought an instant desire inside her. He kept his cloth on pump, and came near to her. Understanding her internal needs, he made her hand to touch his bulge. Seema felt a shock in her body while the finger touched his dick.
Seema, don’t get panic. You should feel proud for becoming the master of his dick same like I am proud to become the master of these lovely pink nipples. When his hands pressed her boobs, her fingers also pressed on his dick.  
Press it little hard. His words obeyed by her fingers. Her nonstop treatment on his dick turned him into a rough man. His hands started to apply more force on her body.  When his hands gave a rough treatment to her ass, Seema enjoyed the moment better than his gentle treatments. His rough treatment awakens the dream of surrendering her body to hulk. Her encouragement in going hard made more excitement to the boy. When his hands entered inside his panty from back, there was no objection raised by Seema like during earlier section happen outside. After the moaning sound started coming out from his mouth, Seema doesn’t requires to control her moan sound. Her shyness got vanished and her moaning sound started coming out freely. The sound and frequency increased when his fingers reached her pussy from backside.
You are leaking badly, I am happy for you. His comments brought shyness inside her mind and he got the punishment in the mode of painful pinch by her nails on his hand.

Suddenly he stopped and took the phone from her hand. Seema got worried for a while but when he brings the light on to her body, she covers the lights by her hand.
Seema, please remove your hands. After few request, she removed her hand.
Oh my god!! Am I standing in front of an angel?  His eyes continue to keep its vision on her body without blinking. Even at the dark, the brightness of her lover’s sex starved eyes was visible to Seema.
Though she loved to show herself to the loved one, Seema shows the panic of a first time naked girl in front of a man. When his hands got busy in projecting the beauty of her each body parts of getting a better view to his eyes, she stood idle without showing any objection. After done with the upper body and navel his eyes moved towards downwards.
When the lights fell on her lower part, Seema felt shy and closed her pussy area with two hands.
He went on his knees and brings the face on top of her hands covering the pussy area. When the lights travelled all over her body, his hands and lips followed the path of lights. Seema’s body got frozen by the touch of his hands and mouth on her lower naked body and stood like statue.
Honey, turn around. He ordered her.
When she turned around, his eyes fell on the beautiful ass. His hands previous entry and exit inside the panty has lowered the covering of cloths. Her disgraceful mind was surrendering its last energy of resistance while his face pressed on her ass. His hands didn’t need to fight hard to overcome the resistance set by her hand while pulling down the panty.
When her panty got completely moved away from her body, he moved his hands from her body and gave the time to his eyes to enjoy the magical beauty of her body.
He looked at her naked ass and said. Remember, I told you that one day you will stand like this in front of me.
More than winning the bet made with his friend while watching her Kho Kho match, he felt proud for conquering the most beautiful girl in the event.
He wanted to click a picture of her ass but didn’t make any risky attempt.
Before the break gives the opportunity for her body heat to cool down, his face and hands started bringing heat back on her.
Till the time his body get up from his knees, her ass and pussy was completely under the control of him. While his mouth was busy in drinking her pussy juice, his hands were squeezing her boobs. Seema doesn’t know the amount of pleasure which was experiencing by her body.
When he got up from knees, both bodies were soaked in sweat. He brought her into his arms and started kissing again.
He lowered his innerwear and frees his dick. When it touched the naked pussy area of her, Seema got a shock in her body. Her desperate move of closing her legs to avoid the dick in advancing to her pussy helped his dick to get the grip of her milky thighs. When he started to fucking her thighs, she spread her legs.
Mobile phone light got switched on and searches for a comfortable place to take the section further resulted in a concrete slab at the edge of the room.
When his hands guided her to the slabs, her legs shows the resistance.
Seema, you will be comfortable at there. Come. His passionate sound melts her heart and followed his path. The dress which was hanging inside a string in the room has turned to a mat above concreate slab in few seconds.
Seema, Lie-down on the slab. His words were countered by a pleading no from her end.
No. We should not do this. This will not right. Seema said.
Honey, what’s wrong with this? We both need this.
Yes, I agree. We have enjoyed our time very much. We have already crossed the limits. We should not cross further. I hope you will understand me.
I do agree with you.
His support extended the happiness inside Seema.
Thank you. I am proud to be woman of you. She kissed him.
My poor girl is letting this boy in a terrible situation. Understanding the clue from his words, her hands grabbed his dick. She started to stoke his dick.
The excitement of holding a dick was visible in her every stroke. A different sensation generated in her body like never experienced before while holding the naked dick of him.
She continues to give him hand job. From the stories of Anita and Shahina, Seema has learned different tricks to give sexual climax to a male. Some tricks works and some not. During applying wrong trick, she got corrected by the boy. His move of guiding her body towards the slab was not on Seema’s agenda. He switched on the lights again.
Seema knew where his plan is heading too. The only part in the stories of her friend which was not made her disgusted or excited was the oral sex.
Seema shows the hesitation while his hands forced her to sit but he continues with his plan.
This was the first time experienced of using forced move from his side.
When his hands strongly pressed on her hand, she felt the pain.
Please, it’s getting hurt.
Seema, please sit on the slab.
She increased the speed of hand job to get rid of the situation but his adamant approach made her to sit on the slab.
Take it in your mouth. His words came out in an ordering tone.
I am not comfortable in taking in my mouth. Please don’t compel me.
She moves his face away from his dick continues to stroke it. She gave special treatment with her nails & fingers to his dick. When his body started enjoying silently, she got excited with the success of her tricks. There was no long lasting for her relief. His hands started making the attempt to turn his face towards his dick.
When he uses the extra power, she will turn her face for some time. During such moves, his dick tip touched her nose and cheeks couple of times. She felt a vomiting sensation due to the smell of pre-cum.
Seema, don’t turn your face. He said in hard tone.
Please understand, I am not comfortable with this. I promise to be in a better position to give you a blow job during our next meeting.
At least, kiss on it for once. I will not ask for more.
She didn’t find any further reason for denying his request.
She held his dick and brings her face near to it. She took a deep breath and gave few kissed on his dick.
Before she continues with her hand job, his hand held her head and brought towards his penis.
The amount of force applied by his hand made a realization of her failure in Seema.
She pushed him to come out from his grip. He lost the balance and fell on ground.
Seema got frightened and got up from the slab. She picked the mobile offer her helping hands to him but he refused her help to get up.
When he was cleaning himself from the dust on his body, Seema was pleading for forgiveness from him.
I am sorry honey. I didn’t expect this. She tries to help him from removing the dust but he pushes her hands away from his body.
Her guilty mind gave approval for giving blowjob to him as an apology. She was waiting for him to finish for starting her apology.
Seema continue to give light on his body until he finishes his cleaning. He took the phone from her hand and sends an SMS from his phone.
One he settled, Seema went near to him and held his dick.
Please forgive me. I was not feeling comfortable. I knew it is my problem. Please give me an opportunity to correct myself.
Seema was expecting her playful sound will change his stubbornness but what happen next shocked her.
He held her neck and pushed towards the wall.

Seema’s back & head got hit against wall and felt numbness in her body.
She expects an apology but he wore his trouser and came near to her.
It was my mistake of loving a whore. You will suffer now.
The change of character in her lover brought a shock inside her.
The moment of hearing whore from his BF’s mouth was the last moment of having feelings towards him. She doesn’t want to think twice to take the decision to return to hostel.
What happen next was completely out of her expectation. He went out of the room and locked the room.
The complete darkness and the helpless situation brought the worries back on her.
She searches for her bra and panty in the darkness but couldn’t find it. She cursed herself for the mistake of entering into a compromising situation.
Seema lost the confidence and her body trembled in fear.
Please don’t punish me like this. I apologize for my fault. It was not intentional done. Please open the door.  The worries of sound coming out from knocking door made her to stop from knocking the door. The jumping sound of a person brought more worries into her.
Please, someone is coming. Don’t do this to me.
Though her angry mind stopped thinking to compromise in front of him, her frighten mind started weakens her.
The laughter sound from outside humiliated her.
I will do whatever you want. Please open the door.
When the door got open, she tries to rush outside but he blocked her way. When she made another attempt, she expected him to stop but he gave her the way. She was left with no choice to go outside in naked.
You will not find your dress. You will get those after we are done.
This is nice idea from you for coming out. Let’s those lovely part’s gets some cool breeze.
Seema got humiliated by his comment. She has no other choice left with her to go back to the room without any compulsion from him.
When she was following the path towards the slab, she lost herself. Her stubbornness for getting the return of dress for accepting his demands ends in front of the advantage position of him.
Her determination for not crying made the tears to remain inside her eyes.
When the lights fell on her face, he found the angry face of Seema.
You look very angry.
I never expected that you will go down to level of blackmailing a girl.
Hehe!! You are too early to judge.
He took his mobile and switched on the camera to shoot her body. Seema closed the camera with her hands. The boy didn’t make any forced attempt to shoot her naked video.
Yes. You can start. Please help yourself.
He focused the light towards his hip area.  
She understood the meaning of his word.
She held her hand on the knot of his lower pants.
Not with hand. You have already done the use of hand. I want everything to get it done by your mouth.
She finds no point in arguing. She removed his pants and inner wear by using her mouth.
He played with her for sometimes by moving his dicks away from her mouth and finally allowed her mouth to win the race.
Don’t rush!! We have plenty of time. He was enjoying sight of his dick hiding inside the beautiful mouth. His hands which held her hairs controlled Seema from increasing the pace. Her mouth turned to a screw anchor for the master for inserting and exit as per his wish.
His hands made few failed attempt to enhance the mood of Seema but she has already become turned to robot by that time.
Suddenly he stopped her and kept his leg on slab.
The position gave his balls to get a free handing.
Suck my balls.
Seema doesn’t have much choice to go against his choice.
After continuing for some time, he stopped again.
Lie-down in slab, his order brought another round of shock but eventually he enjoyed the success. Other than putting an end to this disastrous night, she has no other thoughts in her mind.
Seema was running towards her room while returning. Despite brushing the teeth for several time, her mouth taste the sperm of her BF.  
Her sleepless night has brought several thoughts into her mind.
When the final ejaculation of him inside her mouth haunted her thoughts, little other information came out from his mouth worries her.
Seema, I promise to keep this with in ourselves. I am sorry for forcing you.
His words brought a pity feeling inside her. .
Other than focusing on wearing her dress, she was not listening to him.
My love towards you is sincere.  If my purpose was to cheat you, I can bring my friends and misuse the helpless situation like happen to your friend Shahina.
When she heard the name of Shahina, she could not stop asking him.
What happens to my friend?
Poor girl trusted the boy and went with him. He took her to one of his uncle’s vacant house in the outskirts of town. He is not his uncle. He calls him uncle due to his part time work as drug carrier of him. I know that man. He is very powerful person. There are so many young girls in his custody. Most of them are sleeping with him due to their helpless situations.
Your friend fucked by them. She was with them for two days.  
Two days?
Yes. She went with the boy to uncle’s home and poor helpless girl got blackmailed and fucked by his uncle. Second day also she was forced to go with them. I saw her entering into his car. From my friends blabbering, I came to know that she got fucked by few of his business partner too in that day.
Other than spending the time for listening his little briefing on subject, she didn’t waste much time with him.
When Seema think about his words in night, Seema feels like the boy was not telling lie. Seema observed a strange behavior in Shahina before she left the hostel. Informing her in last moment of leaving hostel was a surprise in Seema at that time. Seema never thought about such a dangerous angle in fun.
She slipped into sleep at some point of time in night….
[+] 3 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Seema took few months to recover from fear of getting chased by the boy. She observed several changes in Shahina’s behavior but never made an attempt to open the conversation.  
Her father passed away during those days which bring the tension back into her life. Before she recovers from the loss, her future entered into danger zone. A home maker widowed mother left with no choice other than accepting the decision made by immediate relatives. It was not a surprise for Seema when her conservative family took the decision to continue the education of her younger brother & discontinuing the education of Seema. Her fights got only strength in getting the permission to continue until the end of academic year.
Though her future was laughing at her face, her courageous mind was not ready to accept the defeat without fighting. Though she failed in serval attempts to bring the solution, she never lost hope.
During those day when the daily income to survive was question mark, Seema’s relative brought a servant cum home nurse job offer to her mother. T
Uncle, 40+ age man was the relative of her father. Their mansion villa was just few meters away from Seema’s home. Along with his family, he is settled abroad and the old aged parents are left in his home town villa. Though both homes are nearby, her father dislike with the uncle leads to no cooperation between both families. Due to other relatives are holding good relationship with the person, Seema has met him in during several family functions. His libidinous eyes on women always gave the impression of sex starved man but his wealth made him most respected man in her family. Seema joined her father’s club of hating him after noticing his evil eyes on her mother.
Yet another failure protest of Seema came in the form her mother acceptance to his offer. When the reasons for her protest rewritten as the deliberate trick to avoid taking responsibility of household’s chores, she lost the last hope of her mother support.
Is it a self-driven thought or influence of Anita, Seema was no sure about which force incorporated the idea of seeking his help for future. In order to start the conversation she started to visit Uncle’s home. Though she saw the house from outside, the interior and beauty of house impressed her in first visit. She added “to own a better home that uncle” in her bucket list.
The gave an insult feeling, calm and sweet nature of Uncle made a change in her impression about him.
One day when her mother needs to go for a checkup in hospital, Seema substituted her mother for discharging the duties. Uncle left to airport for dropping his family and his parents were alone in the home. When they went to sleep after having afternoon medicine, an idea of exploring the home came in the mind of Seema.  
Thought she has visited the home numerous times in last few weeks, she never went to the first floor. The desire to explore the home was generated after her first entry into his home but the arrogance and sham nature of his wife stopes her. Seema went to upper area after ensuring the deep sleep of is parents. The interior design, art work and several facilities enhanced her dream home concept in mind.
Style of art huge master bedroom and the accessories pushed her legs to enter into his room. The king long bed which was neatly spread with stylish cream colour bed sheet brought an idea of getting a onetime experience in such bed. While lie-down on master bed, Seema’s mind was reminding about maintaining the decency but the blind desire controls of her action.
Her excitement reached the peak when she found a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi. She experience bathing in a bathtub at Anita’s home but never see a Jacuzzi in her life for real. The curiosity lead her hands to opens the tap and let the water to flow.  Due to her comfortable dress of was shirt and long skirt, she always wear such dress. She entered the water by lifting her skirt. Her naked legs started getting more brightens inside the water.  
She wished to take a bath but an internal warning led her to go downstairs. Even after going ground floor a question “whether to lose the golden opportunity to experience a Jacuzzi” was haunting her.
The confidence about the long sleeping hours of his parents and their disability to climb the stairs encouraged her mind to utilize the opportunity but she controls her emotion. The realization of leaving the tap opens brought her back to bathroom.  The water has become warms and Jacuzzi has turned into full functioning mode. Seema couldn’t stop herself from entering inti the Jacuzzi. She purposefully kept the door unlocked to hear the sound of any movement.
When warm high pressure water hits her private parts, her sexual sensations got woke up. Though she never wanted to remember the accursed night, she couldn’t forget the enjoyment part.
The sexual imagination leads her finger towards an intensive masturbation.
Though she woke from the dream world by the sound of uncle and wishes to run away, her trembling legs didn’t show the strength.  
Seema couldn’t keep a facial contact with the smiling face of uncle.
When she tries to get up in semi-conscious mental stage, her legs got slipped and fell inside the Jacuzzi pool.
Seema, be careful. No need to panic. Please finish what you are doing. It was a wonderful view.
Along with being fully naked, the act of masturbation in front uncle has turned her into deep embarrassed mode. Other than run away from his eye sight, no other thoughts were running in her mind.
The stage of embarrassment and fear weakens her body strength. When bathroom door getting locked and uncle’s footstep started coming closer, she made another attempt to get up but before the body got lifted his strong hand held her in water.
Don’t stop until you finish bathing.
When his wrist pressed on her boobs, Seema smells the danger but didn’t blame him for entering into another compromising situation.
Seema wants to apologize but the fear and the shameful atrocious act swallowed the sound inside her mouth. Seema’s wandering eyes fell on the dress placed above the bathroom wardrobe, but her body becomes stagnant inside his strong grip. Seema become frighten and tears started rolling out from her eyes. Her effort to come out from his grips failed against his strength.
Uncle, please leave me. I am sorry.
Why you are crying? You got hurt?
She nodded her head.
Trust me. I cannot hurt my sweet heart. I know your needs and guaranteeing the best effort to satisfy you.
Without giving any further notice, his finger pushed her nipples inside the boobs.
She silently accepted his act but when another finger joins the party, she opens her mouth.
Uncle, please take the hands from me. She put the best effort to convey her dislike in the sound.
Relax for some time. I am sure that you will feel better than your fingers.
His experience started giving an undefinable pleasure to her body. The confidence generated from the lack of response loosens his grip on her and extending the full-fledged utilization of his hand on caring her body.
Uncle, please forgive me. Please allow me to leave. My mother will return in any time. Her attempts to give a reason for escape and threatens him went against her.
I send your mother to meet the doctor of my parents. The doctor will return from his duty at 5.30 only. At any cost, she can’t return before 6.30. You don’t need to worry about your mother.
She was left with only choice of countering him with force and anger but the realization of its outcome made her silent again.
She made an attempt to escape from pulling her body to side of Jacuzzi but his strong and confidence hands dragged her body to side and took the full boobs inside his palm.
Seema, you are beautiful like your mother.
A shock passed through the body while mentioning about her mother.
She tries to stop his hands while moving towards her pussy but she failed in front his power.
Seema, your pussy will always better feels with a male finger than yours.
When his finger touched her pussy, her body justifies his words.
Her last attempt of protest surrendered in front of the support offered to continue her studies. Seema’s body got squirm inside water in pleasure. His entry into water brought her tender body into the full custody of uncle. Seema entire protest ends and her body turned into a toy inside his arms. When her desire to take hot bath in Jacuzzi ended in hot shower of his sperms on her face and mouth, she was completely turned into his slut. When her naked body placed on the bed, she never expected to fulfill the wild desire of love making with her husband on similar type of bed will happen quickly in different mode.
Seema doesn’t want to make it happen tonight and burns the dream of losing the virginity to her husband.
Her sound of protest didn’t come out by breaking the shield of his mouth guarding her lips. Her tiny body got disappeared inside the huge fat body above Seema. When her attempt to escape resulting in entering into a breathless condition, she adjusted her body according to his hands leads. After sucking the honey out of her lips, his body dragged down. Though Seema’s pussy escaped from his dick attempt to enter, she was not sure about her success during his next attempt.
After a marathon sucking inside Jacuzzi, her erotic nipples and boobs didn’t have anything new to offer his mouth for taking a stop during its journey to bottom. While Seema’s mouth was busy in spitting out the beard hair of him left inside her mouth, his beard hair started rubbing her pussy lips. Seema could not control the pleasure generated and started moan. The moan from her mouth excites the uncle and for next few minutes his tongue took her into another world.
His neck got jammed inside the milky soft thighs of Seema. Before entering into her orgasm, she turned into his slave and her body was following his orders. When they entered into 69 positions, Seema’s mouth was playing the role of a tight hole for his dick to fuck. She screamed when his merciless finger broken the virginity of her anus and entered inside. When the weightage of pleasure stands high against the pain, she didn’t bother to think about pain.
Similar feeling was driving her body while his dick entering inside the pussy. His dick got mixed with the blood and juice of her pussy. His behavior changed to a conqueror and Seema body obeyed like a slave.
Her eyes maintain contact with the master eyes and enjoy the happiness inside it. When her body came on top of him, the relaxed body of Seema took the charge of pumping his dick into her pussy. Her hands guided his hands to her boobs for getting the treatment from his rough hand.
The cautious mind of uncle came out from her pussy before unloading the cum. The funny mood of Seema made a path on her body for sperms to flow down into her navel hole. Both satisfied bodies hugged each other and remain naked in bed for some time. Seema didn’t show any hesitation to enter inside the grip of his arm and rest her head on his hairy chest.
While uncle’s was telling the list of full commitment from his side, his dick was struggling inside her hand from not ejaculating fast.
After Seema got dressed, he came and stand behind her. When she opens her eyes after closing for some time, she found a golden chain in his hand.
Her decision doesn’t have enough strength to refuse the offer.
The golden chain added mode beauty to her milky fair body. In exchange of the gift, her dress happily moved away from the body and remains quiet in floor. Her ass hole gave false hope to his dick about opening the doors but remains undefeated and the angry dick shows the anger by pouring the white milk on the entrance.

When the visuals of semen falling to floor from her ass were passing though the mind of Sameer, his hands were tired to finish another round of masturbation.
When he came into sense, he felt ashamed of his act.
[+] 6 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Mind blowing bro
Like Reply
good start
Like Reply
Good starting
Like Reply
superbbbbb
[Image: Polish-20231010-103001576.jpg]
Like Reply
Please continue bro
Like Reply
As soon as Ricky entered the open restaurant, his eyes caught Seema. He got stunned by watching Seema in short sleeve knee length folk and took a pause before walking towards her table.
The black colour of dress brightens her milky white body and got trapped under libidinous eyes of people around her table. Though Ricky got disappointed for not wearing the sleeveless mini folk gifted by him, first time appearance in front of him gave a positive vibe. He got an instant jerk inside his jeans.
Though Seema is putting her best effort to keep the bottom part of dress from not getting lifted by air, strong sea breeze is fooling her hands at every opportunity it gets. During her plummy thighs enjoying the cool breeze, spectators were trying their best to hide the bulge from fellow peoples.
Along with everyone, Ricky’s eyes also feed the mesmerizing picture into his memory.
Before drawing the attention, he went near to her table.
Hey!!! I am sorry darling. You can give any punishment.
Ricky sat at the opposite chair of Seema.
When both eyes met, “unbelievable” Ricky couldn’t stop saying it to Seema.
The glimmer blue contact lens was shining in her eyes.
After getting bored of watching Seema in regular dress code of formals, churidhar and occasional jeans & T-shirt, he started to bring the idea of wearing fashionable dress & accessories in Seema’s mind but never got success until she decided to test his idea of wearing such dress in front of Sameer.
Though Ricky was accompanied her for selecting the dress, he never got the chance to see the trials.
From that moment onwards despite getting his request rejected, he never stops him from requesting to Seema for wearing in front of him.
Unexpected appearance of Seema awakens the lost hope inside his mind. His imaginations quickly traveled until he is carrying her naked body to his bed.
Stop staring at me like this, Seema’s sound awakens him from dream world.
Seema don’t move, let me feed this moment into my memory for ever.
Stop the nonsense!! You are already late. Please give the order.
It’s your party so you need to place the order. I know that you don’t need a complement from mouth to know how much you are amazing in this dress. You may have noticed the entire attention of the people around us. To be honest, decision to avoid the sleeveless dress saved the several relationships of people around us.
Ricky’s naughty smile was responded with the mixture of shameful & fake anger tone by Seema.
Seema, are you sure about continuing the party at this place?
Why? What happens? I heard about the excellent taste of grill fish and steak at this restaurant which is your favorite. I don’t need a second thought to choose this restaurant.
Yeah!! My favorite food is available but what about my other favorites know to you?  
They serve alcohol and having your favorite brands too.
Hello, Smart girl. Don’t deviate from topic.
Seema knew the diversion of his conversation. Seema was never comfortable or thought about erotic conversation until attempting with Sameer on Ricky’s advice. When the regular conversations got boring, Seema started taking new ideas from Ricky to make section interesting and exciting. Though the erotic chats and conversations with Sameer got an end after certain period, Ricky never gave a single reason to Seema to think about discontinuing such conversations and chats with Ricky.
Seems like my naughty boy in different mood after watching me in this dress.
You tell me what mood should I be? I can at least wish for drinking my favorite drink.
You have many girls for drinking your so called favorite drinks.
There is no more left with them.
Oh!!! Same problem is here too. Someone has emptied this girl. I wish best of luck for finding someone who can serve your purpose.
How can you so make sure without taking an expert opinion?
Ricky hinted the Sameer inefficiency without hurting her ego.
I believe in one opinion and love to continue same.
The interference of waiter broke their conversation. Ricky felt very angry on him in his mind but controlled his anger. Though Seema was giving negative response to his attempt, he found a glimpse of progress in her face during the progress.

Ricky, the son of builder in Mumbai is victim of a compulsion to opt the family business nature stream in education. Sexy body, wealthy lifestyle and handsome appearance fetched him the position of a stud male in college.
His life style, surrounded with girl and non-study activities keeps Seema away from him. Yearlong observation of his decent approach towards her has generated a distinct opinion about him inside her mind. Her comfort factor on him leads to accepting his request for helping in clearing back logs after 2nd semester.  
When she happens to know him closer, Seema never found any resemblance to the person she presumed from the stories circulated about him. Their friendship becomes thicker and Seema doesn’t know when she started enjoying the casual flirting and adultery talk of Ricky. .
‘About her day with Ricky” becomes one of regular topic during her conversation with Sameer and vice versa. Sooner, Ricky becomes a must invitee to day outing, dinners in the life of Seema and Sameer during Sameer‘s visit to her college.
When the quality of an extrovert overpowered the introvert, the comfort factor weightage in her life shifted towards extrovert. Seema started discussing her undisclosed private moments and issues with Ricky.

Same as Sameer, every sexual section was exciting experience to Seema after the initial year of marriage. After entering into an extremely new world of hostel life and surrounded with adultery talks, sexual videos, sexual encounters stories generates sexual urge in Seema and entered into the world of sexual imagination and wants excepts the idea of infidelity.
When Sameer continues to give disappointing results in bed, Ricky’s idea of wearing revealing dress in her private moments with Sameer generates stimulus and fetched a satisfactory results. For changing the satisfactory result to best, Seema started adding more sexual provoking dresses into her wardrobe.
Seema took the break given by waiter to refresh her mind.
Though the conversation was taking to another level, Seema was not seeking the entry of waiter. Along with Ricky, she too got disappointed. Even after the visual image of Ricky’s sexual encounters reached until the bedroom of Seema & Sameer, her strong woman inside her could not stop from purchasing the dress and wore for Ricky. Though Seema try to convince her, she can’t deny the facts that the sexual encounter stories about Ricky from others mouth and his own mouth has not at all influencing and playing no role in her decision.
Seema got a doubt about her disappointment face got caught by Ricky. She glance at Ricky to check his facial reaction but got caught red handed.
She got shame and diverts her face to menu card. Ricky ordered the alcohol drinks for both to avoid the waiter. Already embarrassed Seema was not in a position to deny the hard alcohol resulted in silent acceptance of the order.
Though she had drank hard drinks with Sameer, never had a 60 Ml peg at one stretch. She was hesitated to drink the first round but the comfort factor from smooth consumption eased her hesitation while ordering the second one. Before completion of second round, Ricky got success in diverting the topic to his favor and got better response from Seema.
After second round, Ricky went to restroom.
Before Ricky returning from restroom, he has made the setting with waiter.
The day lights gone and electric lights turned on. Seema’s face got further attraction in the brightness of dim light in table. The effect of alcohol and interest discussion topic has eased the remaining discomfort inside Seema. When the strong breeze came from sea, she got lost in the cool air and naughty thoughts.
Even the small gap has brought a missing feeling inside her and the searching eyes impatiently started wandering around to get his glimpse. She turns her face immediately after seeing him returning but his eyes caught the treachery.
Ricky went and stood near to her. He placed his one hand on table and other on chair and bend towards her. A strong fragrance from his body blinded her thoughts for a second but recover soon.
Whom you are searching? Missing me badly?
Seema got stunned and breathless by his public behavior.
Ricky, what are you doing? The people around us are watching us. Go and sit.
Oh no!! Please don’t send my eyes empty handed.
Seema avoid looking his face for not entering into an embarrassment by watching his open staring at boobs.
Ricky, Please. For god sake, please go and sit on seat.
Seema, just relax and turn around your eyes.  No one is watching us. Everyone is coming for some purpose except us.
Seema was not sure why she got comfortable with his answer. May be witnessing the passionate kissing by a couple at next table awakens the hidden feelings inside her? She didn’t search for the answer.
Hey Buddy, bend little down so that my poor eyes doesn’t bother by hands to open the view.
What rubbish? Go with your eyes and sit on chair.
Don’t be so cruel. He was only asking to give some view of hidden treasure. It was a harmless request.
Seema could no longer ignore the pleading of Ricky and bend her body for showing the cleavage view.
When he returns to seat, Seema felt a relief.
Thanks for wearing the bra selected by me. Ricky winked his eyes with laughter.
Seema has no other option to avoid accepting her shameful face in front of him.
You are really naughty.
As instructed, waiter denied the availability of Ricky’s favorite dish in the restaurant resulted in another round of alcohol and decision to move another restaurant.
When she found the bike of Ricky, she stopped for a moment.
Where is your car?
I told you about the custody of car with my friends.
If you are not comfortable with me in bike, we will catch a taxi and go. I will collect the bike tomorrow.
No Ricky. We will go in bike. I don’t want to get embarrassed in front of you for flop plans.
The Duke bike left no option for Seema to control her body while climbing on the back.
Her boobs crushed on his back by holding the entire body weight. Her hands which were searching for a grip naturally ended in holding his waist. Though the initial touch gave a shock on her body, the feel of his strong muscles and body stopped her from withdrawing from the current position. When his hand guided her second hand towards another side of waist, her hands follows his guidance.
Drag your back little front.
Upon completion of his instruction, there was no gap left between both bodies.
The knee length dress got shrink and her naked thighs came out from its hiding place. When the hand of Ricky touches her naked thighs, she felt a current passing through her body. Though she has travelled several times with Sameer in his bike, she has never got a feeling like she was experiencing with Ricky.
Without any further invitation, her hands completely hugged his body after starting of bike.
The winds blows on her face increased the effect of alcohol inside her. When her face took the cover of his back, the strong fragrance from his body awakens the hidden sexual desire inside her. Seema has surrendered her thoughts to the effect of alcohol while reaching the restaurant.
She took the support of Ricky’s hand while walking but ended by holding her waist by him..
The panoramic view of sea with private space always ranked as a dream place for romantic couples. The extra romantic freedom in public area and delay in getting private room made Sameer uncomfortable and returned from entering inside the area.
Though she was intoxicated, she was mesmerized by the interior of the restaurant. When she was entering into similar situation of fully occupied rooms, Ricky went inside the manager cabin and grabbed the allotment. Her legs happily followed the path lead by Ricky until reaching the private room in a complete remote area on top floor. Though she was passing though narrow paths with limited lights, Ricky strong hold doesn’t let any fear factor to grow inside her.
Though the room was small, needs maintenance and occupied with grounded cushion type seats, rooms gave them better view of sea. Though the darkness has blocked the half proximity of visibility, Seema was happy for his choice to bring her to the place.
They ordered two beers and entered into photo section after the person accompanied left the room.  
Photo section started with self-pose of Seema but soon turned into the control of Ricky.
Seema didn’t stop Ricky’s freely moved hand which was adjusting her body as per his picture demands. Though she started losing her balance, she cooperated well with him. When Ricky’s hand adjusted her dress above cleavage, Seema’s body got shocked by the soft rubbing of his finger on her boobs.
What happen? Feeling good?
Seema couldn’t keep her eyes against the lusty face of Ricky. She got shy and changed her face from him. When Ricky took a step closer, his body pressed on her body. The outside glass stopped Seema from moving away from him. His body started pressing more against her body.
Ricky, her weak protest was not enough to escape from his grip. When her body entered completely inside his arms, her face has nothing else to do other than hiding against his chest.
Seema, give your lips. His romantic voice was enough for Seema’s face to get lifted and surrender the lips to him.
When her lips gigged into his mouth, a moan of satisfaction came out from her mouth.
His hands which were holding the back moved downwards and held her hanging bumps.
When his finger shows its strength, her soft bumps enter completely inside his hand. Seema’s mouth started adapting to his style of kissing and responding quickly on every change of move.
The door opening sound broke their flow for a second but the continuation by Ricky restarted the passionate kissing.
Sir, do you want to open the beer or left the opener here? The question from the person broke the passion again.
Though the libidinous eyes of waiter were staring at Seema’s body without showing any sign of shame, Seema didn’t felt any shame.
After he left, Seema went near to door and checked the option to lock.
There is no option to lock from inside.
Are you sacred?
No.
If they kept the lock from inside, they need to break the door every time. Ricky’s laugher was responded by Seema in same spirit.
Don’t worry. No one will come until we pressed this bell.
There was no need to seek any permission from Seema for Ricky to advance to next step. When Seema’s body was lumbering inside the grip of Ricky in pain and pleasure, her boobs was getting hammed by his rough hand and mouth. When her body got the pleasure which she never experienced, so called proud ownership label pasted of her boobs wrote the new owner name on it.
After the growth of bra size from 34 B to C cup, she has never experienced such brutal handling of her boobs. Seema was not sure about the fear of increasing the boob size or his lack of strength lead Sameer to handle gentle in her boobs. Either any of the reason was not justifiable to Seema after experiencing the magical moments with Ricky. When the beer flows above the red boobs, Seema felt coolness on the Bruce made by his hungry tooth. When Ricky’s mouth sucks the beer from her boobs, her body reached the peak of pleasure. Seema took the revenge on his dick. Ricky’s body went on similar pain and pleasure like Seema’s when her mouth was responding to his dick in hard way. The length and thickness of his dick made her job easier. Merciless pumping dick and always welcoming mouth got separated after getting filled by his semen inside her mouth.
When the overflowing semen was coming out from her closed mouth, Seema’s mouth was struggling for not wasting single drop. Her thirst didn’t come to end after drinking the full amount of semen and licking the leftover in his dick. Quick recovery of his dick to hard position after climax not only impressed her but also lead to anger against Sameer for fooling her for these many years.
When the beer gave remedy to her thirst and palpitation, her body has lost the complete control. The complete lost mind of Seema lost the sense of controlling the moan sound and sound become louder along with the increase of pumping by his dick in her pussy. Seema’s body crushed under the body of Ricky. Before starting to reduce the voice, Ricky found a deep orgasm relief sound from Seema’s mouth. The erected sick of Ricky were not ready to come out from her pussy even after his partner shows the complete tiredness and lack of strength. Though her body started to enter into a sleep mode, Seema’s hands were fulfilling its duty to encourage the partner to reach his climax. The strength of her hand guiding his hips continues to reduce after every penetration and becomes idle after sometime.
Though Ricky heard the sound of waiter at their door, he was not ready to stop his action.
When the sound of door getting opens, Ricky brought the body of Seema inside his arms and hides inside his grip.
Repeated question of last from waiter mouth lead the Ricky to turn her body from down to top of his body. Other than hugging him strong, there were no movements on her body.
Complete view of naked back and ass opens the mouth of the waiter.
How is she?
Waiter looked confused at Ricky. His eyes didn’t not waste much time in looking at Ricky and returned to the magical view of naked Seema.
Tell me, how is she?
She is magical. I saw her once in our restaurant with another man.
Is it?
Then he must be another night lover.
Waiter still looked confused.
Tell me how much she worth?
Sir, I don’t think she is such type of girl.
Ok another question. How do you paid for getting a chance?
I don’t have enough pay to meet such requirements.
So you agreed about her for sale?
Do me a favor, Go and inform your owner to come this room.
Sir? He looked puzzled.
Hello boss, do you think, I can afford her single handed?
No.
Go and inform him but ensure your manager doesn’t know about this. That beggar is the informer of his wife.
Ok. Sir.
Before he moves out of room, he returned back.
Now what?
Can I touch her for once? Please consider this as your payment to my job.
Due to his request contains hidden threat. Ricky winked his eyes and gave the permission.
As soon as he got the permission, his hungry face came down and kissed her ass before Ricky could stop him.
After the waiter went out with happy face, Ricky moved her body and got up.
He wore her dress and made the body comfortable on top of pillows.
When the waiter returns, he was accompanied by middle aged owner.
After watching Seema, he wanted to enter into action quickly. This makes the job easier to Ricky in obtaining sign on a business deal with him. The waiter doesn’t seek any permission from Ricky while his hands enjoying boobs and ass of Seema while carrying her body to another room.
When the door was closing in front of Ricky, he took another look at the Seema.
Like Reply
Thank you bro super story
Like Reply
Please update next update sir
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
After the door closed, Ricky decided to wait outside but a strong hold of bouncer hand guided Ricky until the guest room.

The bouncer released the hand of Ricky after entering the guest room.

Sir, please be comfortable at this room. I will inform when boss calls you.

Even by adding Sir & please, Ricky felt an ordering tone from the bouncer words.

Meantime, the shower in the hand of waiter was pointed towards the face of Seema. Though his hands got tired, he ensures the speed of water is not hurting the beautiful lady. Other than the grunt sound, there was no reaction coming out from the naked body of Seema lie-down in the bath tub.

The erected dick of waiter started to pain. He wanted to masturbate and get a relief from the pain but the open door of bathroom left no choice for him to take the risk.

Even after entering the room, waiter was holding the body of Seema. His boss, a man who having triple age of Seema locked the door and walk near to his servant. He was panting even after climbing only one floor through stairs. His boss walked towards the wardrobe which he hides the BDSM equipment’s.

As a loyal servant and secret assistant to boss, this was not his first time with the woman of boss. He assisted his boss to fulfill the wild sexual desire on many innocent girls who enter this room. Waiter assisted his boss without any cloud in his mind on every occasion but this time he was struggling hard to maintain his loyalty.

When he looked at the innocent face of Seema, he felt pity for her faith of going to be the sex doll of perverted man.

When the attention of his boss turned on selecting the equipment’s, waiter pulls the body of Seema a kissed on her lips. Another opportunity he utilizes to kiss on her boobs. The panicky searching boss gave the waiter more opportunity.
While the hand which is holding the upper part of her body was pressing the boobs freely, fingers of his hand at her lower body slipped inside the panty.
His boss retuned with a blindfold, feather teaser & handcuff, waiter felt a relief for not bringing flogger.
When the old man kissed one the red lips of Seema, waiter felt like killing his boss.
When the waiter noticed the old age boss was still panting after climbing one floor through stairs, he felt pity on him too. The innocent eyes of Seema remains closed due to the seductive added in her beer.
When the boss hits on the cheek of Seema, an ager generates in the mind of waiter.
Wake this bitch. He shouted at the waiter.
Sir, she was already heavy with alcohol. Her body couldn’t handle the seductive. I don’t think she will wake up now.
Suddenly the old man got anger and walked towards the wardrobe. Knowing the next move of taking the flogger by his boss, waiter brought an idea to change the mind of his boss.
Sir, I don’t think this girl was same like other girl. She is well educated and expecting to join some good company. She will not remember anything for sure but leaving the injury mark may not be good idea. Hurting her may invite trouble on us.
Knowing the coward nature of his boss, other than scaring the boss no other idea comes in the mind of waiter. When his approach fetched the result, waiter got happy and smiled inside his mind.
Fuck, place her body on bed and leave the room. Boss showered his anger on the waiter.
Sir, we can splash water on face and wakes her.
Waiter knew the sexual capability of his boss. His dick will not hold the erection for at least 1 minute.  His usual style is getting enjoyment through teasing and humiliating the woman with his BDSM equipment’s. A small section of intercourse, blowjob or hand job was enough for his ejaculation. Waiter doesn’t want his boss to enjoy on Seema’s body before he does.
An important call landed at the boss phone helped the waiter for getting approval from the boss to take her to bathroom.
He carried the body of Seema and placed in front of mirror. The body of Seema stood straight inside the grip of the waiter but the head was slanting sideways. Her dress lost the support of shoulder and fell down until the upper part of boobs. His hand pulls her dress further down until the boobs are fully visible. He enjoyed the beauty of her boobs through mirror. He held his hand on side of her boobs and pressed softly. Along with the increase of speed, her sleeping pink nipples started becoming hard.
The dick pressed against her ass was shaking inside his boxer to come out from darkness.
Before his leg push the door to close, “keep the door open” commanding sound of his boss put an end to his idea as well as bringing his sense back.
The entry of his boss inside bathroom made his hands moving away from her boobs to shoulder.

Boss looked at the face of Seema and abused her. Get up bitch. Your lover has taken good price for you from me. Another slap fell on her face but Seema remains sleeping.
When the finger marks of his boss become redder on her cheeks, waiter could tolerate the cruel mind of his boss but maintain his calm.
Sir, I am requesting your patience for 30 minutes. She will get up after few minutes in cold water. Trust me.
Ok. Dip her body in water and keep the face under water. She will wake up for sure.  
In that case, we need to remove her dress completely.
Ok.
Before the Oldman’s hand tears her dress, his phone started ringing again.
Who the hell is this?
Before going out of bathroom, his boss warns the waiter about his limits.
Departure of the boss brings back the freedom to waiter.
Seema’s dress started completed moving away from her body and finally become naked.
Even at subconscious mind, Seema’s body couldn’t stop from responding to his fingers expert work inside her pussy. When moan sound of Seema started coming out as appreciation to the expertise of his finger, he stopped.
Before her body placed inside the tub, there was no inch on her body left for his hands to explore. He switched on the water.
The sound of water helped him from the danger of moan sound going out of bathroom but same time the lack of hearing the footstep sound of boss brought a fear inside him.
Before the waiter come out of bathroom to check the position of his boss, his boss entered the bathroom.
When his eyes catch the sight of beautiful naked body, he removed his dress and made an attempt to enter the bath tub.
Hey, pull her body up. Waiter couldn’t disobey the command. He pulls the body of Seema and made her sit inside the tub. New position helped the old man to enter the tub.
When the waiter was walking out of bathroom, the boss ordered the waiter to stay with him. He remains at the doorstep of bathroom.
The perverted old man held the hair of Seema and pulls closer to him. Her sitting position and Oldman lack of strength made his attempt failure.
You come here. Waiter reached near to his boss.
Help me to bring her face closer.
With no choice left, unwillingly he helped his boss.
Go and stay outside. When the commanding sound of kicking out from the bathroom came from the boss mouth, waiter was finding very hard to control the anger on his boss.
When the perverted man started licking her face, he took his sight away from the scene.
A painful sound of Seema brought his attention back on them.
When he found his boss was pinching her nipples harder, the voice “please don’t hurt her” came until the tip of his mouth but stopped at last moment.
After some time, his boss started rubbing his non erected dick all over her face. Strong grip of is finger at her cheek, broke the resistance of her teeth and let his dick to enter inside the mouth.
Suck it bitch.
The fucking sound of his boss in her mouth increases the blood pressure of the waiter. Boss pushes his dick deep inside her mouth and remains idle. Her face was completely closed by his body.
Waiter was patiently watching the scene. When his boss didn’t loosen his grip to give a breathing gap for Seema, waiter couldn’t stop from helping her.
He rushed near to them and pulls her face back.
Sir, she will die.
She woke up. Pour some water on her face, she will be ok. He laughed and get out of the tub.
When Seema started to enter into sleeping stage after sometime, he opens the shower and started to splash the water directly on her face.
He stopped the shower after Seema opens her eyes.
She looked at the face of waiter without giving any reaction.
Hey Madam, don’t worry. You are safe. Get up.
Before the Seema’s eyes close again, the water made her awake.
The sub conscious mind of Seema showed the complete evidence of her lack of ability to understand her condition.
Pre proven dose of drugs entered on her body gave similar output to waiter.  When the waiter extends his support hand, Seema came out naked from bathtub. She didn’t show any panic of being naked. She stood like an obedient student while he wipes her body.
She spread the legs for giving easy access to his hand to wipe her pussy. When his finger shows some skills, she held his body for the support. Without making any effort from his side, her hand held his dick.
The talking sound of his boss near to the bathroom didn’t stop him from taking her boobs in his mouth. When her naked ass started enjoying the roughness of his hand, his finger pressed her asshole.
Sound of his boss made Seema to push him away from her body.
Her face shows the panic and the body hides behind the waiter after the entry of the boss.
Hey my dear, I am your master. Don’t be shy. Come, when he pulls her out of bathroom, her helpless eyes were seeking the support of waiter.
The loud knocking sound of door along with the doorbell brought the eyes of Sameer to open.
Though he opens his eyes, he found very difficult to keeps it open.
Again the knocking sound and doorbell made his eyes to open.
When he opens his eyes completely, he felt his head is going to burst.  When he checked his mobile to find the time, he found it switched off.
He tries to recollect the last night memories but the knocking sound disrupted his efforts.  He cursed the person and walked towards the front door.
He couldn’t walk properly due to severe head ache and hangover.
By cursing the person, he opens the door.
Seema with an angry face was standing outside the door.
There was no reaction came from Sameer face after watching his wife standing out. He can’t understand what was happening in his life.
How come she is here? She was under the custody of the boss. How she escaped? Sameer couldn’t understand what’s happening?  
Move, Seema pushed Sameer and entered the house.
Seeing his wife unharmed brought a smile and happiness inside Sameer. An extra energy generated from his happiness awakens the romance inside him.
Hello Madam, Don’t get angry on this poor man. I am sorry. I got bit over last night. Sorry.
Seema came out from the bedroom after changing the dress.
What all non-sense you were talking? Do you remember anything? Seema’s anger tone brings the worries inside Sameer.
Sameer doesn’t get the courage to ask about last night so he took the trick of being silent.
Oh!! You could have at least clean the place after drinking party.
Sameer took few seconds to bring his sense back to reality.
I am sorry. I was totally drunk.
He tries to recollect last night. His memories got limited to drinking with Selvam. Sameer wishes to hear from her mouth but got scared to ask her about his conversation with Seema.
It was a pleasant surprise. Thank you for coming. Sameer made an attempt to divert the topic but Seema didn’t pay attention to his sweet tone.
Without paying any attention to Sameer, she dialed the number of Ricky.
The phone got answered quickly.
Hai Ricky. I reached home.
After initial conversation, Seema walked out of home with her phone.
Oh!! Bastard, Sameer abused Ricky in mind. He wishes to hear the conversation but was feeling scared to stalk his wife. He waited at same place until she returns.
You could have informed me in advance. He wanted to tell her but words stuck inside his mouth only.
Seema, I am sorry. I couldn’t stop myself from celebrating your victory.
Have I ever complaint about that? But sharing our secrets to Selvam is not acceptable to me. You are not the Sameer I know, you have changed a lot.
Sameer felt a bit of relaxation after Seema started to talk.
Along with the conversation progress, she got another call.
Good morning Uncle, I reached few minutes before.
Oh!! She informed about her arrival to every special person in her life except me. Selvam is correct. Sameer couldn’t stop his mind from thinking the same.
Mostly, I will choose ABC.
The silent listener to his wife conversation brought unnecessary thoughts into his mind.
Sameer anger rose and he reacted to Seema after the call disconnects.
When you broke the promise, there is no issue. You are angry on me for telling your success to my intimate friend. This is unfair Seema.
Nice memory. When you get time, try to recollect last night performance. I didn’t understand when you started showing the interest in speaking to my uncle.

I spoke to your uncle?

No. your ghost spoke to him at midnight.  

A smiling tone of Seema gave a relief to Sameer but internally he got frightens by his dangerous thoughts and actions.  

There was no further invitation required for Seema to enter into the arms of her husband. Sameer hugged his wife tightly but his mind was searching for answers.
Like Reply
When Seema returns from bathroom, Sameer was in bed. He wanted to control his panting sound but couldn’t.
Sameer, you have to work on your stamina. My love, I am still young and expects more from you.
She is insulting me? Sameer doubted his wife words.

You never demanded before like today. What happen? Where did this lioness instinct in bed come from? He wanted to ask but gulped his question.

Always be alert when the women behave distinctly with us. Selvam’s tip reminds Sameer.
That is because of love making after a long gap, Sameer replied.
Don’t bring with excuses my dear husband. You are wasting your energy by drinking alcohol. Control you drinking. You were talking total rubbish last night. Sameer, I have only affair with my dear husband. My career is my focus.

Seema, I don’t have any such doubt. If my words hurt you, please pardon me. I am also proud of my wife?
What about your offer? Have you decided? Sameer knew the answer but he wanted to test whether his instincts are correct or not.

Yeah, I want to speak about that also with you.
Yes, baby. Common, come to the point. I know the reason for your surprise visit is not to see me but to get my support to convince the family.
What is going on your mind? If something is there, please tell. Don’t keep it in your brain and behave like some stranger.
Oh, nothing in my mind. I was waiting to hear from your mouth.
Sameer, I fear losing you. You have changed a lot in last 4 years. I cannot see the same love and affection on you like earlier. Seema voice got sadness and anger.
Seema, I accept some mistakes from my end. Honestly, I have no doubt on you love and intentions.
Trust me.
Ok. I trust you.
Tell me your decision.
This is what I need to speak with you. Ricky’s father met me yesterday in my campus. He offered me to join in their construction company. They are planning to start the operations in this state and wanted someone whom they consider as their own. I will be under the training in Mumbai office and will be moved to our place after training. What do you think?
More than what I think, what do you think is more importance. What I know about you was to get into a big corporate company and earn good exposure. Now this plan is absolutely surprising for me.
I too accept your understanding about me. When the reality in corporate field is far different than our expectation, we are forced to think differently. I feel this proposal is good for us. I am confident in completing the training and prove myself in short time. I will transfer to our place and you can also request a transfer to the city. Your complaint also will be end and both don’t need to wait for fulfilling our hunger.
Fucking Rocky, I am sure that he couldn’t seduce my wife. This is his trick to get more time.
Sameer, what are you thinking? Please speak. I am getting annoyed with your behavior.
Seema, don’t get impatient. You have asked something which couldn’t give an answer instantly. Allow me to think.
Ok. Take your time. Good night.
Sameer thought that she was joking but he found her in deep sleep after some time.
How can she sleep? Disturbed mind of Sameer took his sleep. He didn’t know the time he slept.
When he got up in morning, he couldn’t find Seema in bed.
When he was approaching kitchen, he found the sound of Seema talking over phone.
He didn’t know why he stopped his steps but he stopped him from approaching her and started listening to his wife conversation.
Vicky, I can’t join your company until and unless my husband permits me. I don’t know where he got the idea of his wife having illicit relationship. I am thinking of not accepting any offer and try to get some job in my area. I fear, I may lose him by letting him to live like this.
Shit, she is telling about her personal life to the boy. Their relationship has entered into dangerous level. I must stop.
Sameer couldn’t hear the conversation of Vicky, he was guessing from Seema’s reply.
I agreed to your point but Sameer is more important for me. I don’t know whether I can give you an answer.
Bastard, he is trying to convince my wife in all ways.  He is not ready to spare her. I must help my wife. Sameer thinks.
If I regrets for my decision, it will be the failure of my husband. I am confident on him for not giving any opportunity to regrets. I will talk with him in morning. Let me see what his stand is.
When call got disconnected, Sameer entered the kitchen like nothing happens.
Honey, what is special for breakfast?
Sameer, I want an answer from you. You can deny or permit me. Both are in your hands. I don’t think an opportunity like this will come again.
Who stops you from not joining the company of your friend Ricky? If you are getting transferred to our city, what else we want?
Seriously? I thought that you were having some doubt about my relationship with Ricky and will never allow me to work with him. Now, I have no doubt about my husband love. I am sorry for misjudging you last night. I love you… There is no change on you.
Seema jumped near and hugged him tightly. Sameer felt an unusual power in his wife arms.
He doesn’t sure that why he allows her to enter into lion’s den but back in his mind, he doesn’t have the courage to face the consequences of denying it.
Seema left at Sunday night bus. As usual, Selvam reached his home to hear the private stories of Sameer.
Ricky was waiting for Seema in bus stand.
He welcomed Seema with a hug.
Hello, don’t get overjoyed. I am not coming as your PA, understand?
Honestly, I don’t want to enter into this business. I don’t have any choice left and needs a partner to handle my responsibilities. You have all qualities of managing a company which you will do on behalf of me.
When she entered the car, her thighs came out from the cover of churidhar top. Vicky’s eyes didn’t lose the opportunity to catch the beautiful sight.
Hello, Look straight and drive the car. Control your eyes otherwise one day you will regret.
Madam, we had an agreement. I cannot stop myself from appreciating your beautiful body. That will not affect our friendship unless doing some naughty attempts like before. I am on to our agreement. You should be better enough to follow agreements because our future is going to depends on agreements, god knows what is written. Vicky’s sound clearly states his lack of interest in father business.

After one month, Seema reached Mumbai. She was welcomed by Vicky’s company driver and dropped in an apartment. It was a well set apartment.  After the driver left, she called Vicky.
Where are you?
I am in middle of a meeting. I will call you. Meanwhile, you settle down.
Seema loved the apartment. It was fully furnished and beautiful. Is it a temporary or permanent? First time, Seema enter into doubtful mind for telling the truth to her husband. Staying alone in an apartment, he will doubt on intension.
When Seema was arranging her stuffs, the doorbell rings.
She opened the door.
Welcome to Mumbai. Ricky was standing outside with a flower.
Hai Vicky. I was expecting your call but not as a live person in front of me.
May I enter?
Why not, it is your flat.
Well not, this is your home and you are the owner of this flat.
Seema’s eyes continue to be on Ricky. He is handsome and girls will get flatter on his look but watching him on an Armani suit is something different for Seema. Her eyes couldn’t stop from appreciating him.
You have become a business man now. To be honest, you are looking great in the suit. I am impressed on my boss charisma.
Oh!! Great!! At last, I heard something good about me from your mouth.
Vicky, am I going to stay in this flat?
Yes, it is my duty to take care of my company directors.
I am not your company director.
You are not officially posted but technically you are going to do the duties of a director. Please consider this as an advance bonus.
Vicky, listen to me. I cannot accept this.  I don’t want our relationship to be misjudged by company employees. I will find my stay.
Seema, don’t worry about this flat. This is not our company flat. This is one on my friend flat which was used for our parties. Since he left to London, this was unused. You can pay him a rent, if you want to.
Then, I agreed. Though Seema told about leaving the flat, she doesn’t want to leave the place after experiencing the beauty.
Now, let’s come to the point. We will be boss and subordinates from tomorrow. You will be under training with sales, finance and technical team. I am sure that technical side, you will learn fast. You need to focus more on sales and costing part.
Vicky, I understand. I will take care.
Ok. Let’s celebrate your first day in Mumbai. We are going out for dinner.
No Vicky, Seema wanted to tell him but she also love to celebrate.
When Seema returned to apartment, her hands were carrying bunch of shopping cart.
While she was on bed for sleeping, Seema was planning about her first day.
A woman who dreams to become a good engineer and architect was planning to become an administrator in career, her mind was not bothered to find the reason for her change due to the big dreams inside her brains was controlling her at that point of time.
Seema joined the office next day. The formal wears gave projection to all parts of her body and wins the heart of men at first day. Ricky and Seema maintain a complete professional relationship in office. Once she started learning, her natural behavior and approach made on focusing the job. Seema realized the power of her beauty and used it wisely to gain the hidden knowledge inside the peoples.
Six months of hard work helped her in gaining knowledge. As planned, her job got confirmed as administrative manager of CEO office. When she was returning from office by driving own Toyota Camry car, she was only thinking about her next career level of becoming the director and handling a single unit. She knew the plan of Vicky. Similar to Seema, Ricky is under the training period. Company is solely runs by Ricky and his father is watching as spectator. If he is not performing, his father plans to bring a chairman from external sources and Ricky will remains under this leadership. Ricky wanted to prove himself and become the chairman of the company. Once he becomes the chairman, he will appoint a new CEO to run the construction company and will start new business venture of his dreams. Seema will be his ears and eyes on his company during that time.
Learning driving and driving own car was never in her bucket list but she has fallen into the trap of corporate life and greediness.
She didn’t feel to inform Sameer about the appointment. Seema was disappointed with Sameer’s behavior after an embarrassment incident happens two months before.
Sameer came to Mumbai during the time of company’s half year function. She was able to convince him about the flat but the nuisance created by Sameer during the party made a wound in her heart. Vicky’s clever interference saved Seema from losing her reputation earned in the company. A special courtesy and gratitude generated in her mind after the incident opens the door to Vicky in taking more freedom on her. Though she accepts Sameer’s apology but took the decision to keep him away from professional life after the incident.
After entering her apartment, Seema removed her blazer and fell on Sofa. When the tightness of shirt giving discomfort feelings to her boobs, she unbuttons two buttons from top.
She dialed the number of Vicky to thank him but the call was denied by him. Due to tiredness, her eyes got closed.
Ding dong, the doorbell sound woke from sleep.
She got up from sofa and went near to door. When she found Ricky at doorstep, she opens the door with full of happiness.

Before the door gets closed, Ricky’s body entered into her hug.
When his hands freely travelled all over her back side, the tightness of her hug got increased. The softness of her boobs was disturbing his dick to control. Before the door was getting fully closed, Seema’s body got fully inside his arms and head was resting on his chest.
There was no objection comes from Seema while his roaming fingers on her back took extra freedom of playing with bra straps. Along with the increase of his fingers movements on her back, her body started to stick more tightly into his body.

Seema, his voice with romance was replied by a moaning sound from her.
His hands adjusted her hair to bring the face of Seema visible for him. Due to pressing against his chest, the upperpart of boobs has come out through the open part of her shirt. Vicky’s eyes fell on the magnificent view in front of him. He feels like touching it but didn’t get the courage to do it.
Before his eyes change its angle, his eyes got caught red-handed by Seema. She looked at the spot where his eyes were looking and when returns the eye contact with Ricky, a naught smile generated on her face.
I am sorry, Ricky said in a playful tone.
No problem, this is expected from a naughty person like you. Seema replied back in playful tone.
His hand wanted to stop her from getting away from his body but didn’t act according to his wish.
Both of them went a sat on sofa.
Congratulations my dear. My father is highly impressed on you. Tomorrow onwards, you are joining in my office. I am so much happy. I wanted to tell you in advance about your way of positioning yourself in that role.
Ricky started explaining his plans. All the time, his eyes were focused on her boobs.
Ricky. Look at my eyes and talk. Seema told in a playful tone.
Oh Sorry, I can’t. Otherwise, close the buttons.
She gave a smiled at Ricky’s face and continue to listen his plans. Her mind slowly entered into dream world of upcoming authorities and position in the company. Thereafter, she didn’t bother about the eyes of Ricky. In fact after sometime, the contours staring of Ricky on her boobs generated a different kind of feeling inside her. Seema has encountered several such staring in her life, other than disgusting feeling no other emotions drives her mind. Same with Sameer, she doesn’t feel any sexual sensation while his eyes were on her body.
Today is a different experience for Seema. When an eyes having strong hypnotizing and magic power got the complete authority to use the power, even a strong lady who holds an entire rule book of morality couldn’t fight against the power for long.
Seema’s entire morality was tearing apart in front of his eyes during the conversation. She didn’t feel shame to look at his bottom area for getting an answer to the curiosity question generated in her mind.
When the hand of Ricky touched her shoulder, she got a shock and came out from dream.
Ricky was sitting next to her. She didn’t notice his body reaching near to her. Seema wanted to get up from sofa instead of telling Ricky to keep distance. Both ideas in her mind did not get the support of her body. It remains seated in same position by enjoying the heat of Ricky’s body.
When his body went back and took the support of backrest, Seema’s body also went along with the guidance of his hands on her shoulder. Though his hands were not using the power, her body followed his hands instructions.
The hesitation on Seema before resting her head on his shoulders didn’t last more than a second. When her face rested on his shoulder, his hands helped her body to get into a comfortable position. He held her shoulder to support. The softness of her boobs started disturbing his dicks again. The partly open shirt was giving him clear view of her milky boobs hiding under white bra.
Ricky had a bad experience during his advancement on her body during the college time. Seema was in similar position after getting high on alcohol. His mistakes cost him a month of keeping distance by Seema. Ricky understands Seema well. She is expecting him to be a good friend and companion in her life which is lacking from her husband.
Seema, you never commented about my plans of starting new company.
I always love to accept your decisions.
Honestly, are you happy with your marriage? I found you seeking his permission before taking any decision. Ricky was little scared while asking the question. He always wanted to ask but never gets a right moment. Today, he was sure that she is emotionally with him.
Every marriage is not lasting long because of happiness. There will be some bonding happen between husband and wife which will keep them together until their death. For me, Sameer is the reason behind my success. I am grateful for him throughout my life.
What brings you closer to me?
A woman not only needs a husband, she has other feelings too. She always need a good friend in her life whom she can share the problems and thoughts.  I found my friend in you and not on my husband.
When his grip on her shoulder got stronger on emotion, Seema’s hand which was kept on her legs wrapped on his body. The new position of Seema’s hand left enough gap for Ricky’s hand to enter into her boobs. When Ricky’s hand slowly travel towards her boobs by rubbing her body, there was sign of objection come from Seema.  
When his finger touches the bottom part of her boobs, her body reacted to the shocking wave passed through her body. Ricky’s finger waited at the bottom of her boobs for green signal.
When Ricky kept his palm on her cheeks, Seema pressed her cheek more into his palms as symbol of affection. When his palm started to rub on her face smoothly, a small moan sound came out from her mouth. When his fingers rubbed on her ears, she hugged him tightly. Before his fingers travel to other parts, the fingers waiting at the bottom of her boobs started to climb on the hill.
When the fingers at her face travelled downwards to extend support to his other hand, Seema’s face got lifted upwards.
Ricky responded to the invitation eyes of Seema. While their lips were busy in sucking each other’s saliva, her boobs was enjoying the strength of Ricky’s hand.
Her body got adjusted automatically while his hand struggled to enter inside her shirt. His finger’s creeped into her naked boobs by pushing way the cover of bra.
When his fingers pressed her nipple from top, she lost her fight to take the control of his lips. After stopping her fight, apart from her hand rest of body remains silent inside his grip. She placed her hand on his face and supported his mouth in kissing.
Even it happen by a mistake, a touch of her hand on his bulge brings an extra energy on Ricky. When her body started to experience the real power of him, an indescribable satisfaction and sexual desire was generating in her body. Seema also started responding madly to his action. She closed her eyes to avoid getting disturbance due to the photo of Sameer and Seema on TV stand. No longer she can close her eyes and ignore the person who is giving an extraordinary satisfaction to her body like never experienced before. When the eyes of Seema got open, her pink nipples were hiding inside the custody of successful mission completer. Her hands went inside the hair of Ricky and started massaging his head. Seema rested her back on sofa and left the body into Ricky’s custody.
When the bra cup which was pulled down by Ricky was giving an obstacle for her enjoyment, she stops Ricky. Seema got up from sofa and removed the shirt and bra completely from body. When her eyes fell on the smiling face of Sameer on their wedding photo, she quickly wore her shirt.
Ricky, I am sorry. I can’t do this. Seema got emotional.
Seema, cool down. You don’t need to apologize to me. I knew you very well. You wanted this to happen and not feeling guilty for your action but your emotion on Sameer is stopping you from. Now you are more worried about me than Sameer because of stopping me after giving hope.
Trust me. I am more worried about you. I can never be happy, if you live a life with a guilt feeling of having relationship with me.
Seema remains silent.
I know that you wish me to go from here at this moment without feeling sad. Trust me, I happy for what happen as well as stopping me at the moment which you feel that you need more time. You don’t be sorry.
Seema remains silent when she was receiving the kiss on forehead by him.
Take came and come back as a strong lady tomorrow.
Seema stood at same place even after Ricky left the apartment.
Seema decided to not discuss about the todays incident with Ricky but her fingers dialed his number before going to sleep.
Like Reply
Excellent bro
Like Reply