Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kareena momma cuckold story
Hello, mera naam hai Avi aur main 19 ka hoon. Just graduated from high school, and struggling in college. Main bas doodh hi raha tha side job jisse family ke madat kar pau

Mere family main bas meri mom hai jinka naam Kareena hai. She's 38, and she gets alimony of around 30K rs from her previous husband jisme ghar chal jaata hai theek thak, but unki meri lifestyle maintain nhi hoti. She needed more to sustain in the future

At times she feels lonely too, and wanted a man in her life for me, and her as well jo unke life main ek Husband figure aur mere life Father figure banne. I know my mom doesn't talk about this a lot but she craves a man both in and out of her bedroom, jo unka khayal rakhe. She's hot and her figure attracts men from all generation, from young lads to pervert senior citizens, she gets flirted around in neighborhood, office everywhere but she's still searching for her MAN

[Image: 0jadede65x971.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(03-08-2023, 04:01 PM)Avee212 Wrote: Hello, mera naam hai Avi aur main 19 ka hoon. Just graduated from high school, and struggling in college. Main bas doodh hi raha tha side job jisse family ke madat kar pau

Mere family main bas meri mom hai jinka naam Kareena hai. She's 38, and she gets alimony of around 30K rs from her previous husband jisme ghar chal jaata hai theek thak, but unki meri lifestyle maintain nhi hoti. She needed more to sustain in the future

At times she feels lonely too, and wanted a man in her life for me, and her as well jo unke life main ek Husband figure aur mere life Father figure banne. I know my mom doesn't talk about this a lot but she craves a man both in and out of her bedroom, jo unka khayal rakhe. She's hot and her figure attracts men from all generation, from young lads to pervert senior citizens, she gets flirted around in neighborhood, office everywhere but she's still searching for her MAN

[Image: 0jadede65x971.jpg]

( Myself satish yadav a 49 year old coal black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall 110 kg weighing black skiined boss of yadav industries )

( i was a family man with a wife and 3 kids and was an absolute gentleman )

( i had almost 2 lakh employees working in 500 branches all over india and our company profit was almost 30 million dollars per quarter )

( i have a big bunglow and 10 cars but bada humble acha life jeeta tha mai aur office ke baad ghar jata tha family ke sath time spend krta tha)

( mera ek card tha contact card jo har employee ke pass rehta tha aur mera karan naam ka bhi ek employee tha jiska recently divorce hua tha who had to move out of his own house and wo contact card table pe rakh ke bhul gya tha) 

( it was a friiday afternoon 2.30 pm post lunch)
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 04:19 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself satish yadav a 49 year old coal black skinned 6 feet 2 inch tall 110 kg weighing black skiined boss of yadav industries )

( i was a family man with a wife and 3 kids and was an absolute gentleman )

( i had almost 2 lakh employees working in 500 branches all over india and our company profit was almost 30 million dollars per quarter )

( i have a big bunglow and 10 cars but bada humble acha life jeeta tha mai aur office ke baad ghar jata tha family ke sath time spend krta tha)

( mera ek card tha contact card jo har employee ke pass rehta tha aur mera karan naam ka bhi ek employee tha jiska recently divorce hua tha who had to move out of his own house and wo contact card table pe rakh ke bhul gya tha) 

( it was a friiday afternoon 2.30 pm post lunch)

Main Avi, just college se ghar aya tha and I greeted kareena momma. Kareena was thinking something a lot and I noticed she had dad's office card. Main curious that so I sat in front of her watching TV on mute.
Kareena raise baithi thi living room main, and she was calling someone as she had a card in her hand of her previous boss. 

[Image: Kareena_Fashion_2020-3-18-14-46-19_thumbnail.jpg]

She gives me a slutty cunning smile as she calls Karan's boss Satish. She then winks at men when the ring goes on, I could sense momma was excited but didn't know for what

"Hello?" ek dum slutry awaaz main pucha "Am I talking to Satish sir?" main sab sun raha tha meri bas aankhein TV par thi

"Hi sir main kareena baat kar rahi hoon...aapki employee ki divorcee biwi. Aap kaise hai sir? Office main koi takleef toh nhi na"

Kareena bites her lips as she talks to you, main bohut confuse tha ki kya ho raha hai momma ko

[Image: 26925517710455902feb7702d840f20b26604ca3.gif]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 04:34 PM)Avee212 Wrote: Main Avi, just college se ghar aya tha and I greeted kareena momma. Kareena was thinking something a lot and I noticed she had dad's office card. Main curious that so I sat in front of her watching TV on mute.
Kareena raise baithi thi living room main, and she was calling someone as she had a card in her hand of her previous boss. 

[Image: Kareena_Fashion_2020-3-18-14-46-19_thumbnail.jpg]

She gives me a slutty cunning smile as she calls Karan's boss Satish. She then winks at men when the ring goes on, I could sense momma was excited but didn't know for what

"Hello?" ek dum slutry awaaz main pucha "Am I talking to Satish sir?" main sab sun raha tha meri bas aankhein TV par thi

"Hi sir main kareena baat kar rahi hoon...aapki employee ki divorcee biwi. Aap kaise hai sir? Office main koi takleef toh nhi na"

Kareena bites her lips as she talks to you, main bohut confuse tha ki kya ho raha hai momma ko

[Image: 26925517710455902feb7702d840f20b26604ca3.gif]

( i was sitting in my cabin alone post lunch and was going through some of the presentations mailed to me by my secretary )

( i was happy ki is quarter me company ne kafi profit gain kiya hai pichle saal se 68 percent growth hua company ka aur out of india 6 bade offices ka construction plan kr rha tha mai )

( mere mobile meek call aya from unknown number and mai waise to uthata nhi tha but by mistake utha liya )

hello ?

( thats when i realized its a woman ) Yes satish yadav here who is this 

( as u said ki u are kareena ) kaun employee ? ( i dont even know who ur hubby is and have never met u so dont know u )

( ur hubby was a asistant manager is some team i dont even know who he is )

( but voice kafi addictive type ka lag rha tha) I guess there is some misunderstanding sorry i am a bit busy now ( i cut the call as ek meeting aane wala tha but u have confirmed ki its actually ur hubbys boss aur to aur that was my whatsaap number aswell)
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 04:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting in my cabin alone post lunch and was going through some of the presentations mailed to me by my secretary )

( i was happy ki is quarter me company ne kafi profit gain kiya hai pichle saal se 68 percent growth hua company ka aur out of india 6 bade offices ka construction plan kr rha tha mai )

( mere mobile meek call aya from unknown number and mai waise to uthata nhi tha but by mistake utha liya )

hello ?

( thats when i realized its a woman ) Yes satish yadav here who is this 

( as u said ki u are kareena ) kaun employee ? ( i dont even know who ur hubby is and have never met u so dont know u )

( ur hubby was a asistant manager is some team i dont even know who he is )

( but voice kafi addictive type ka lag rha tha) I guess there is some misunderstanding sorry i am a bit busy now ( i cut the call as ek meeting aane wala tha but u have confirmed ki its actually ur hubbys boss aur to aur that was my whatsaap number aswell)

I knew Satish was a loyal hubby but saare patiyon ko tudwana mujhse accha kaun jaane.

I whatsapp you in voice message "Satish ji? Main Kareena hoon, main Karan ki wife hoon. Aapke assistant manager ki biwi- I mean ex " 

"I know Sir aap busy rahte hai but wanted your help, mera beta bimar tha, mujhe akele manage karna mushkil ho raha tha. So aapko madat maangi ki sochi

Momma lied in front of me but I went on with that reason and didnt say anything. Just gave her weird look to which she gave me this look back.

[Image: v1pncsizjq5a1.gif] 

yeh hoti hai meri WHATSAPP DP
[Image: kareena-kapoor-v0-txm56s19yq3b1.png?widt...64e0aa7e72]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 04:59 PM)Avee212 Wrote: I knew Satish was a loyal hubby but saare patiyon ko tudwana mujhse accha kaun jaane.

I whatsapp you in voice message "Satish ji? Main Kareena hoon, main Karan ki wife hoon. Aapke assistant manager ki biwi- I mean ex " 

"I know Sir aap busy rahte hai but wanted your help, mera beta bimar tha, mujhe akele manage karna mushkil ho raha tha. So aapko madat maangi ki sochi

Momma lied in front of me but I went on with that reason and didnt say anything. Just gave her weird look to which she gave me this look back.

[Image: v1pncsizjq5a1.gif] 

yeh hoti hai meri WHATSAPP DP
[Image: kareena-kapoor-v0-txm56s19yq3b1.png?widt...64e0aa7e72]

( meeting went on for 1.5 hours and after that i went back to my private cabin and it was 4.30 pm and i thought chalo ghar jata hu it was my youngest sons birthday aswell so socha jaldi jata hua ghar)

( thats when i scrolled through whatsaap messages and saw ur dp and pata nhi kyu lekin i clicked on ur 4 unread message and 1 voice and 3 messages dekha)

( i heard ur voice and it was kind of addictive and when i heard that u are my employees ex wife and ur son is not feeling well i went throuygh the employee portal to see who is karan and saw there is some guy named karan akpoor in Procurement team and i messaged back )

how is ur son now ? is everything fine ? ( i felt little sad ki ek akeli aurat hai eta bimaar hai and she reached out to me i should help)

what help do u want kareena ? ( i typed u back ) 

( i even saved ur number as " Kareena (karan Ex wife) " )
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 05:20 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( meeting went on for 1.5 hours and after that i went back to my private cabin and it was 4.30 pm and i thought chalo ghar jata hu it was my youngest sons birthday aswell so socha jaldi jata hua ghar)

( thats when i scrolled through whatsaap messages and saw ur dp and pata nhi kyu lekin i clicked on ur 4 unread message and 1 voice and 3 messages dekha)

( i heard ur voice and it was kind of addictive and when i heard that u are my employees ex wife and ur son is not feeling well i went throuygh the employee portal to see who is karan and saw there is some guy named karan akpoor in Procurement team and i messaged back )

how is ur son now ? is everything fine ? ( i felt little sad ki ek akeli aurat hai eta bimaar hai and she reached out to me i should help)

what help do u want kareena ? ( i typed u back ) 

( i even saved ur number as " Kareena (karan Ex wife) " )

I reply back "Sir bas uske tej bukhar hai, uska poora body dard kar raha hai. Mujhe kuch idea nhi hai waise, doctor bhi bohut lenke kyuki iska insurance nhi hai"

"Sir kuch nhi bas aap dekhne aajate toh accha hota. I just want ki kiski guidance humare upar. I dont trust anyone " thoda melo drama message bhej diya

aur last main ek voice note bhej diya "If it's too much, I can drive you and drop you too sir. But please aayi na!"

https://preview.redd.it/fns0wnmdkzcb1.jp...e8df9abf5c[Image: fns0wnmdkzcb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...e8df9abf5c]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 05:30 PM)Avee212 Wrote: I reply back "Sir bas uske tej bukhar hai, uska poora body dard kar raha hai. Mujhe kuch idea nhi hai waise, doctor bhi bohut lenke kyuki iska insurance nhi hai"

"Sir kuch nhi bas aap dekhne aajate toh accha hota. I just want ki kiski guidance humare upar. I dont trust anyone " thoda melo drama message bhej diya

aur last main ek voice note bhej diya "If it's too much, I can drive you and drop you too sir. But please aayi na!"

https://preview.redd.it/fns0wnmdkzcb1.jp...e8df9abf5c[Image: fns0wnmdkzcb1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...e8df9abf5c]

( i had 3 kids and i was a good father so i felt bad when u said ki bete ko tez bukhar hai temperature hai cold hai body pain bhot kr rha hai and since u are divorced i know ki insurance ka issue aa sakta hai )

Ok fine dont worry aap tension na le kareena please stay calm and be strong ( i dont know ki tu drama kr rhi hai )

( when u said ki khud ayegi lene ke liye)

Relax kriye aap i will be there in 1 hour aap tab tak take care kriye apne bete ka 

Please sned ur adress and location ( i thought its my obligation to visit ur home and see  how ur son is and help ho sake to krna chahiye thats how i was)
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 05:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i had 3 kids and i was a good father so i felt bad when u said ki bete ko tez bukhar hai temperature hai cold hai body pain bhot kr rha hai and since u are divorced i know ki insurance ka issue aa sakta hai )

Ok fine dont worry aap tension na le kareena please stay calm and be strong ( i dont know ki tu drama kr rhi hai )

( when u said ki khud ayegi lene ke liye)

Relax kriye aap i will be there in 1 hour aap tab tak take care kriye apne bete ka 

Please sned ur adress and location ( i thought its my obligation to visit ur home and see  how ur son is and help ho sake to krna chahiye thats how i was)

I sent you the address and a last voice note "Waiting for you Sir. Drive safely! "  with a red heart emoji

Kareena momma ne fir Avi ko bed par baithaya aur bola "Papa ke boss aa rahe hai, we need help anyhow, so acting kardo bimar ki. Woh tumhe sab kuch nayi bike Playstation sab denge" aur Avi khush hokar acting khushi khushi karne laga. Woh bed par jaake poore blanket leke baith gaya just watching stuff on his phone

kareena was waiting alone in living room waiting for Satish, her boss, jisko woh apne bete ka DAD aur apne khudki DADDY banane chathi thi

[Image: bkm3l9ad9r7b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d2a4bcc3c4]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 05:45 PM)Avee212 Wrote: I sent you the address and a last voice note "Waiting for you Sir. Drive safely! "  with a red heart emoji

Kareena momma ne fir Avi ko bed par baithaya aur bola "Papa ke boss aa rahe hai, we need help anyhow, so acting kardo bimar ki. Woh tumhe sab kuch nayi bike Playstation sab denge" aur Avi khush hokar acting khushi khushi karne laga. Woh bed par jaake poore blanket leke baith gaya just watching stuff on his phone

kareena was waiting alone in living room waiting for Satish, her boss, jisko woh apne bete ka DAD aur apne khudki DADDY banane chathi thi

[Image: bkm3l9ad9r7b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...d2a4bcc3c4]

( u send me the adress location in whatsaap it was a society called Nariman Heights jiske 3rd floor me tumhara ghar tha aur ghar bhi post doivorce tujhe mila and hubby had to move out )

( 5.30 ko mai sare important meetings aur agle hafte ka scedule banake diya secretary ko aur office se nikla in my Mercedez S class )

( i was wearing white shirt blue tie black pant and black overcoat )

( tumhare middle class wale building me mercedes wala gadi aya by 6 pm sare log mud mud ke dekh rhe the )

( and since there was no lift 3rd floor tak chal ke aya )

ding dongg ( i rang the bell )

( i was coal dark black and was 6 feet 3 inch tall and darwaje ke name plate pe "Kareena Kapoor " krke likha tha aur name plate pe KAR tak sab theek tha but kuch to letter nikala hua nisshan tha AN which means KARAN ka naam ukhaad ke feka uske baad waha Kareena naam lagaya tha name plate pe)

DIng Dongg
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 05:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u send me the adress location in whatsaap it was a society called Nariman Heights jiske 3rd floor me tumhara ghar tha aur ghar bhi post doivorce tujhe mila and hubby had to move out )

( 5.30 ko mai sare important meetings aur agle hafte ka scedule banake diya secretary ko aur office se nikla in my Mercedez S class )

( i was wearing white shirt blue tie black pant and black overcoat )

( tumhare middle class wale building me mercedes wala gadi aya by 6 pm sare log mud mud ke dekh rhe the )

( and since there was no lift 3rd floor tak chal ke aya )

ding dongg ( i rang the bell )

( i was coal dark black and was 6 feet 3 inch tall and darwaje ke name plate pe "Kareena Kapoor " krke likha tha aur name plate pe KAR tak sab theek tha but kuch to letter nikala hua nisshan tha AN which means KARAN ka naam ukhaad ke feka uske baad waha Kareena naam lagaya tha name plate pe)

DIng Dongg

Avi room main tayar baitha tha acting he's sick, aur Kareena momma wore a slutty saree just to impress Satish sir

Ding dong bell sunkar Kareena excited baagte huyi gayi and she opened the door, when she opened the door and looked at Satish, he was tall, upar see  niche take Kareena ne taada Satish ji ko bilkul jaise ek sherni apne sikhar ko ghoorti hai, yeh sab bas 2-3 second chala fir Kareena asliyat main aa gayi

[Image: looking-side-kareena-kapoor.gif]

"Aayi na Satish ji, please!" she wore this saree in front of you. "Saamajh nhi aa raha hai Avi mere bete ko achanak kya hua" She gave you a distant hug and laid her adorable cute face on your chest "bohut tension hai" thoda aur melo drama kiya and she felt your manly body

Momma ki lalach Bike ki sunke maine bhi room se andar khaasi lagayi

[Image: kareena-kapoor-in-a-ravishing-saree-v0-m...32e9ff47a4]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:01 PM)Avee212 Wrote: Avi room main tayar baitha tha acting he's sick, aur Kareena momma wore a slutty saree just to impress Satish sir

Ding dong bell sunkar Kareena excited baagte huyi gayi and she opened the door, when she opened the door and looked at Satish, he was tall, upar see  niche take Kareena ne taada Satish ji ko bilkul jaise ek sherni apne sikhar ko ghoorti hai, yeh sab bas 2-3 second chala fir Kareena asliyat main aa gayi

[Image: looking-side-kareena-kapoor.gif]

"Aayi na Satish ji, please!" she wore this saree in front of you. "Saamajh nhi aa raha hai Avi mere bete ko achanak kya hua" She gave you a distant hug and laid her adorable cute face on your chest "bohut tension hai" thoda aur melo drama kiya and she felt your manly body

Momma ki lalach Bike ki sunke maine bhi room se andar khaasi lagayi

[Image: kareena-kapoor-in-a-ravishing-saree-v0-m...32e9ff47a4]

( as the door opened i was expecting a normal looking housewife but i saw that karan ki biwi to ekdum milky skinned hai aur sleveless type blouse pehni hui thi )

( my wife was dusky skinned maine kabhi life me itni gori indian aurat nhi dekha tha)

( hair in a loosely tied hairclip , side hip exposing type saree and i saw the way u were looking at me and u and me were complete contrast as i was coal dark black and u were white milky and u were till my chest height )

( i removed shoes outsdie and entered in )

So how is ur son ? (ohh  iske bete ka naam AVI hai )

how is avi ( as u said ki tujhe tension ho rha hai and u kind of hugged me keeping body distance but sir mere chati pe rakhi while hugging )

hmm dont worry mai aaya hu na help krne hi aya hu na ( wrapped my hand on ur shoulder and kind of trying to calm u but actually when i did that sath me hi chamdi kitna supple silky makhani hai wo bhi feel hua)

dont worry jo koi help chahiye mil jayega kareena dont cry aapke bete ko kuch nhi hoga 

kaha hai aapka beta ? 

( i heard AVIs coughing sound ) mai ek baar dekh lu tumhare bete ko let me see and comfort him ( ghar ka darwaja band bhi nhi hua tha and darwaje ke andar aate hi ye sab ho rha hai ) 

( i was feeling a bit weird)
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:10 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as the door opened i was expecting a normal looking housewife but i saw that karan ki biwi to ekdum milky skinned hai aur sleveless type blouse pehni hui thi )

( my wife was dusky skinned maine kabhi life me itni gori indian aurat nhi dekha tha)

( hair in a loosely tied hairclip , side hip exposing type saree and i saw the way u were looking at me and u and me were complete contrast as i was coal dark black and u were white milky and u were till my chest height )

( i removed shoes outsdie and entered in )

So how is ur son ? (ohh  iske bete ka naam AVI hai )

how is avi ( as u said ki tujhe tension ho rha hai and u kind of hugged me keeping body distance but sir mere chati pe rakhi while hugging )

hmm dont worry mai aaya hu na help krne hi aya hu na ( wrapped my hand on ur shoulder and kind of trying to calm u but actually when i did that sath me hi chamdi kitna supple silky makhani hai wo bhi feel hua)

dont worry jo koi help chahiye mil jayega kareena dont cry aapke bete ko kuch nhi hoga 

kaha hai aapka beta ? 

( i heard AVIs coughing sound ) mai ek baar dekh lu tumhare bete ko let me see and comfort him ( ghar ka darwaja band bhi nhi hua tha and darwaje ke andar aate hi ye sab ho rha hai ) 

( i was feeling a bit weird)

"Avi ki tabiyat abhi theek ho gayi hai" She looks worried and looks in your eyes. 

When you touched my shoulder, I liked it. hum dono ke skin color ekdum oreo type contrast tha. Main fir daarwaaza band karti hoon

[Image: 27001593ece1f04bfa4ce8fb8837780e7fbfe371.gif]

"Room main Avi hai sir, woh bas bed par baitha hai, aayi na andar" and turned around and showed her milky white fair back to you as it was a very minimal sleeveless blouse. Fir Satish ka haath kaske pakad ke Kareena ne Satish ko andar Avi ke bedroom main laya. 
Kareena blushed when she looked at your hands intertwined. It looked like this

[Image: 85iavmue7qi91.jpg]

[Image: the-power-to-love-is-in-your-hands.jpg?s...Ezv8HKC0E=]

Kareena Satish ko bedroom main like sote huye Avi ko dekhar boli "Abhi theek hai thoda, accha hua sir, but tabiyat bigat gayi thi"
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:21 PM)Avee212 Wrote: "Avi ki tabiyat abhi theek ho gayi hai" She looks worried and looks in your eyes. 

When you touched my shoulder, I liked it. hum dono ke skin color ekdum oreo type contrast tha. Main fir daarwaaza band karti hoon

[Image: 27001593ece1f04bfa4ce8fb8837780e7fbfe371.gif]

"Room main Avi hai sir, woh bas bed par baitha hai, aayi na andar" and turned around and showed her milky white fair back to you as it was a very minimal sleeveless blouse. Fir Satish ka haath kaske pakad ke Kareena ne Satish ko andar Avi ke bedroom main laya. 
Kareena blushed when she looked at your hands intertwined. It looked like this

[Image: 85iavmue7qi91.jpg]

[Image: the-power-to-love-is-in-your-hands.jpg?s...Ezv8HKC0E=]

Kareena Satish ko bedroom main like sote huye Avi ko dekhar boli "Abhi theek hai thoda, accha hua sir, but tabiyat bigat gayi thi"

( as u looked into my eyes i looked at ur eyes and lips and kind of felt a bit weird pata nhi kyu lekin thoda uncomfortable sa lag rha tha mujhe)

ohh theek ho gya ? ( 2 ghante pahle itna bimaar tha krke boli thi aur ab theek ho gya how is that possible )

( mera plan ye tha ki yaha 15 min me kaam nipta dunga koi financial help lage to paise de dunga ya koi ache doctor ko ghar bula lunga and fir ghar chala jaunga jaha mere sabse chote bete ka birthday party tha)

theek hai dekh lete hai abhi kaisa hai ( as u turned i looked at ur milky back and gulped a bit as it was spotless ekdum milky makhani wax type back as u hold my left palm with ur right intertwined it and made me walk inside our hands were complete contrast mere palms ekdum kala aur rough aur bada and ur palm was soft milky )

( as we came inside i looked at avi laying on bed)

( it felt like kareena is showing her son to his new dad)

kaise ho beta ( i came in and lete hue AVI ke sir pe palm rakhke temperature dekha) temperature to lag nhi rha hai waise ( standing beside bed i looked at kareena and said )

acha hua theek ho gya god bless ( i removed a card from my pocket which was my secretarys number) kuch bhi issue hua aap inko bula lena i will talk to her regarding ur issue u and ur son will be given complete medical cover from our company dont worry ok

( ghar se nikalne ke liye ready ho rha tha as if formality to kr diya chalo ab nikalta hu )
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:30 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u looked into my eyes i looked at ur eyes and lips and kind of felt a bit weird pata nhi kyu lekin thoda uncomfortable sa lag rha tha mujhe)

ohh theek ho gya ? ( 2 ghante pahle itna bimaar tha krke boli thi aur ab theek ho gya how is that possible )

( mera plan ye tha ki yaha 15 min me kaam nipta dunga koi financial help lage to paise de dunga ya koi ache doctor ko ghar bula lunga and fir ghar chala jaunga jaha mere sabse chote bete ka birthday party tha)

theek hai dekh lete hai abhi kaisa hai ( as u turned i looked at ur milky back and gulped a bit as it was spotless ekdum milky makhani wax type back as u hold my left palm with ur right intertwined it and made me walk inside our hands were complete contrast mere palms ekdum kala aur rough aur bada and ur palm was soft milky )

( as we came inside i looked at avi laying on bed)

( it felt like kareena is showing her son to his new dad)

kaise ho beta ( i came in and lete hue AVI ke sir pe palm rakhke temperature dekha) temperature to lag nhi rha hai waise ( standing beside bed i looked at kareena and said )

acha hua theek ho gya god bless ( i removed a card from my pocket which was my secretarys number) kuch bhi issue hua aap inko bula lena i will talk to her regarding ur issue u and ur son will be given complete medical cover from our company dont worry ok

( ghar se nikalne ke liye ready ho rha tha as if formality to kr diya chalo ab nikalta hu )

I took card from your hand "aapka number hai sir. iski koi zarorat nhi" I tried fixing my hair by lifting my hand as we both were standing close together, you can smell my natural fragrance from my pits, and my milky arms.

[Image: rqhmymnojg251.jpg]

"Abhi toh theek hoon sir" Avi ne kaha "par accha nhi lag raha hai. Mummy akele sab sambhalti hai toh difficult hota hai unhe akele" Avi ne kaha 

"Thodi der rukiye na sir. Avi ko zarurat hai humari please?"

Kareena ne ek tight hug di side se, with her entire body from down to up just touching Satish and Avi ko dekhte rahi

It looked like Avi dad and mom were there for him

[Image: Dvsj02nVsAAvLYW.jpg]

[Image: 176177486_ezgif-com-resize-78-77.gif]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:42 PM)Avee212 Wrote: I took card from your hand "aapka number hai sir. iski koi zarorat nhi" I tried fixing my hair by lifting my hand as we both were standing close together, you can smell my natural fragrance from my pits, and my milky arms.

[Image: rqhmymnojg251.jpg]

"Abhi toh theek hoon sir" Avi ne kaha "par accha nhi lag raha hai. Mummy akele sab sambhalti hai toh difficult hota hai unhe akele" Avi ne kaha 

"Thodi der rukiye na sir. Avi ko zarurat hai humari please?"

Kareena ne ek tight hug di side se, with her entire body from down to up just touching Satish and Avi ko dekhte rahi

It looked like Avi dad and mom were there for him

[Image: Dvsj02nVsAAvLYW.jpg]

[Image: 176177486_ezgif-com-resize-78-77.gif]

( as u said ye card ki zarurat nhi as u have my number) wo kya hai kareena mai hamesha busy rehta hu na to ye sara medical related issues aur family ke concerns meri secretary solve krti hai its her job

aur mai tumhara call utha nhi pay..a..aaa ( thats when u raised ur right hand to set ur hair and i peeked in ur armpit uhhhhhhh which was one of my deep kinky fetish which no one know not even my wife )

( i stopped abruptly while talking as i got a peek of ur armpit and it was really creamy and a bit shine was there aswell but u closed ur arm fast but mere andar thoda greed aa gya fir se dekhne ka so jo kehne wala tha wo nhi bola as mai frankly bolne wala tha ki mai tumhara call nhi utha paunga)

( as AVi said ki abhi theek hai but he feels sad ki mummy sab akele krti hai aur use back krte hue tune kaha ki rukiya AVi needs us ) wo kareena wo kya hai mere bete ka birthday tha so 7 baje ghar pohochna hoga to wo..( tab tak u side hugged me  ur head was till my chest level and it felt like there is a alpha male in the house for u both but abhi tak uske priorities nhi ban sake ho tum dono as i am a family man and my wife and kids are my priority )
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 06:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ye card ki zarurat nhi as u have my number) wo kya hai kareena mai hamesha busy rehta hu na to ye sara medical related issues aur family ke concerns meri secretary solve krti hai its her job

aur mai tumhara call utha nhi pay..a..aaa ( thats when u raised ur right hand to set ur hair and i peeked in ur armpit uhhhhhhh which was one of my deep kinky fetish which no one know not even my wife )

( i stopped abruptly while talking as i got a peek of ur armpit and it was really creamy and a bit shine was there aswell but u closed ur arm fast but mere andar thoda greed aa gya fir se dekhne ka so jo kehne wala tha wo nhi bola as mai frankly bolne wala tha ki mai tumhara call nhi utha paunga)

( as AVi said ki abhi theek hai but he feels sad ki mummy sab akele krti hai aur use back krte hue tune kaha ki rukiya AVi needs us ) wo kareena wo kya hai mere bete ka birthday tha so 7 baje ghar pohochna hoga to wo..( tab tak u side hugged me  ur head was till my chest level and it felt like there is a alpha male in the house for u both but abhi tak uske priorities nhi ban sake ho tum dono as i am a family man and my wife and kids are my priority )

"Sorry sir, mujhe nhi pata tha aapke bete ka hai aaj birthday. Woh bhi mera beta hi hua, mujhe aapko ese tang nhi karna chahiye tha. " 

She looks upto you, "Say Happy Birthday to him. Avi aur woh bhai jaise hi honge, mujhe kuch gift laana chahiye tha agar pata hota toh"

"yaaar sir phele pata hota toh kuch hota" Kareena was in regret aur thodi pareshan lag rahi thi,

gusse main thode usne aapne baal upar kiye aur fir apne aarmpits upar ho gaye

[Image: 195425501_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-op145.gif]

Avi fir Satish sir ko kheta hai "aap aaj idhar hi ruk jaaye na sir, accha laga. Gift main mujhe bhai banakar dede na" usne haske kaha

Kareena sharma ke boli "mazzak tha Avi woh itna serious mat lo" and she did hold your left hand tightly "Jaan....I mean sir ruk jaayiye na thodi der humare bete Avi ke liye. "

And she made you sit on the small couch in Avi's room with you both holding hands, and sitting together like kind and quean

[Image: daZF1sKO_o.jpg]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 07:04 PM)Avee212 Wrote: "Sorry sir, mujhe nhi pata tha aapke bete ka hai aaj birthday. Woh bhi mera beta hi hua, mujhe aapko ese tang nhi karna chahiye tha. " 

She looks upto you, "Say Happy Birthday to him. Avi aur woh bhai jaise hi honge, mujhe kuch gift laana chahiye tha agar pata hota toh"

"yaaar sir phele pata hota toh kuch hota" Kareena was in regret aur thodi pareshan lag rahi thi,

gusse main thode usne aapne baal upar kiye aur fir apne aarmpits upar ho gaye

[Image: 195425501_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-op145.gif]

Avi fir Satish sir ko kheta hai "aap aaj idhar hi ruk jaaye na sir, accha laga. Gift main mujhe bhai banakar dede na" usne haske kaha

Kareena sharma ke boli "mazzak tha Avi woh itna serious mat lo" and she did hold your left hand tightly "Jaan....I mean sir ruk jaayiye na thodi der humare bete Avi ke liye. "

And she made you sit on the small couch in Avi's room with you both holding hands, and sitting together like kind and quean

[Image: daZF1sKO_o.jpg]

( as u said ki sorry tang krne ke liye) are nhi nhi its ok good that u reached out i mean its good that u care about ur son so much ( i was like chalo kuch acha bhala bolkar nikalta hu , i looked at my wrist watch on left hand and it was 6.15 pm )

yeah sure keh dunga use tumhari taraf se ( overcoat ka button lagaya as a move to leave the home )

gift me i have planned to give him a bike this time dont worry ur wishes will be reached to him ( overcoat ka button laga rha tha when u hold ur head ki kash pata hota birthday hai and how even my son is like a son to u again ur exposed ur pits and gulped my throat and looked at ur screamy hairless pits for a good 5 seconds and looked at ur eyes in a bit of embarasmment ki kahi ise pata to nhi chala ki maine iska baghal ko peek krke dekha hai )

( mu me thoda pani aaya and my neck tie tightened as i breathed heavier )

( as avi said ki yahi ruk jao ) haha nhi nhi beta ruk nhi sakta mera beta sid ka birthday miss krunga to wo bada gussa hoga aur meri biwi sarita mujhe alag sa sunayegi its his 15th birthday today 

( but jab kareena hold my left hand and pulled me and made me sit on the couch aur khud baju me baith gayi and requested ki thoda aur time rukiye HAMARE bete AVI ke liye i somehow find it little erotic the way u said HAMARA beta and mera BBC dick thoda garam hua pant me and the way u misspelt sir and said jaan )

( we were sitting on the couch )

[Image: 6aeec55a96da235a13f54baca538ca6d.jpg]

so padhai ache se krte ho beta ? ( formality ke liye baat kr rha tha talking to avi while his mom is holding my left hand and sitting to my left )

( i was sweating a bit due to closeness with kareena as i was a bit nervous as i am a gentleman family man aur itni maal type ki aurat baju me baithi hai )
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 07:16 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ki sorry tang krne ke liye) are nhi nhi its ok good that u reached out i mean its good that u care about ur son so much ( i was like chalo kuch acha bhala bolkar nikalta hu , i looked at my wrist watch on left hand and it was 6.15 pm )

yeah sure keh dunga use tumhari taraf se ( overcoat ka button lagaya as a move to leave the home )

gift me i have planned to give him a bike this time dont worry ur wishes will be reached to him ( overcoat ka button laga rha tha when u hold ur head ki kash pata hota birthday hai and how even my son is like a son to u again ur exposed ur pits and gulped my throat and looked at ur screamy hairless pits for a good 5 seconds and looked at ur eyes in a bit of embarasmment ki kahi ise pata to nhi chala ki maine iska baghal ko peek krke dekha hai )

( mu me thoda pani aaya and my neck tie tightened as i breathed heavier )

( as avi said ki yahi ruk jao ) haha nhi nhi beta ruk nhi sakta mera beta sid ka birthday miss krunga to wo bada gussa hoga aur meri biwi sarita mujhe alag sa sunayegi its his 15th birthday today 

( but jab kareena hold my left hand and pulled me and made me sit on the couch aur khud baju me baith gayi and requested ki thoda aur time rukiye HAMARE bete AVI ke liye i somehow find it little erotic the way u said HAMARA beta and mera BBC dick thoda garam hua pant me and the way u misspelt sir and said jaan )

( we were sitting on the couch )

[Image: 6aeec55a96da235a13f54baca538ca6d.jpg]

so padhai ache se krte ho beta ? ( formality ke liye baat kr rha tha talking to avi while his mom is holding my left hand and sitting to my left )

( i was sweating a bit due to closeness with kareena as i was a bit nervous as i am a gentleman family man aur itni maal type ki aurat baju me baithi hai )

"ha papa padhai acchi chal rahi hai" Avi ne kaha kyuki mumma ne bhi galti se Satish ko jaan bula diya tha 

Kareena looked at you and blushed, "I am so glad I have you" she brings her face closer to yours as she feels you are manly and a man in her life

[Image: Kareena%2520kapoor%2520khan%2520glowing%2520skin.jpg]

She could sense your cock rising up in pants "yeh couch thoda chota hai Satish, main adjust hoti hoon" 

she stood up, and directly sat down without looking, and noticed that thoda garam tha satish ka lund, since it's big left lap, lund ka impression dikh raha tha pant ke upar se. While sitting down, left lap pe mote lund shaft ke upar baith gayi.......i could feel a hard stick pressing under pressure of my ass

She then smiles at you "Avi aur mujhe aapki presence acchi lagi. Thank you Satish" she doesn't mention sir

[Image: 27518004800fd509938c24197d9c314e5e228b81.gif]
Like Reply
(03-08-2023, 07:24 PM)Avee212 Wrote: "ha papa padhai acchi chal rahi hai" Avi ne kaha kyuki mumma ne bhi galti se Satish ko jaan bula diya tha 

Kareena looked at you and blushed, "I am so glad I have you" she brings her face closer to yours as she feels you are manly and a man in her life

[Image: Kareena%2520kapoor%2520khan%2520glowing%2520skin.jpg]

She could sense your cock rising up in pants "yeh couch thoda chota hai Satish, main adjust hoti hoon" 

she stood up, and directly sat down without looking, and noticed that thoda garam tha satish ka lund, since it's big left lap, lund ka impression dikh raha tha pant ke upar se. While sitting down, left lap pe mote lund shaft ke upar baith gayi.......i could feel a hard stick pressing under pressure of my ass

She then smiles at you "Avi aur mujhe aapki presence acchi lagi. Thank you Satish" she doesn't mention sir

[Image: 27518004800fd509938c24197d9c314e5e228b81.gif]

( as AVi called me papa even though he is a 18 year old boy koi bacha nhi tha still mai pyaar se samjhaya) nhi beta mai tera papa nhi hu tera papa mere company me kaam krte hai 

( it felt as if both mom and son were upgrading a relation like AVI ka papa ek chote employee ke badle wo ab ek BOSS papa chaah rha hai aur uski maa ek employee nhi ek  company ke malik ko apna bistar garmane ka offer de rhi hai )

( as ur mom brought her face close and said how she is glad that she have me whereas maine aisa koi commitment diya nhi tha )

( ur mom started calling me by name instead of sir now and got up from couch complaining ki jagah kam hai ) koi baat nhi kareena mai waise bhi nikal hi raha ..th...aa( and ur mom sat on my left lap pressing her soft bubble ass on my lap and sitting above my bbc shaft  uhhhhhhhhh uhhh ) hmmmmmmm ( i grunted a bit )
[Image: th?id=OIP.vrCgcg-JAnsiMwhpOfffhAHaNJ&pid=15.1]
kareena ye tum ...ky..a hmmmm 

( it was 6.30 pm now) kareena i have to leave late ho rha hu ( lund garam hoke bada ho rha tha which i felt very embarassing and teri maa ka badan ka mehak bhi aa rha tha which was making my dick grow)
Like Reply