Adultery Virgin School Girl Pussy Fucked
Virgin School Girl Pussy Fucked

I was a teacher in coaching. I fucked a student girl a lot. When a new girl came, I wanted to fuck that girl. If the first girl didn't take my wish...

My name is Raj (changed). I am a resident of Manipur, a small village in Gujarat. My height is 5 feet 2 inches. I am of short stature. But my body is absolutely fit. The size of my penis is much more than the average. It is about 7 inches long and about 3 inches thick. We have joint family. In fact, many such incidents have happened in my life, which I want to share with you. But starting with the most interesting story. This story is from the time when I was set on a job in tuition classes after completing my computer studies. Since I wanted to bear the expenses of my college fees and studies on my own. That's why I joined tuition classes.

A girl used to attend these tuition classes, her name was Ragini. She was a bit fat and her boobs were huge. After finding out everything about her, I impressed her and had sex many times in the class itself.

Well I will write that sex story later, but right now I am writing the story of the beginning of the fuck.

Ragini did not belong to my caste, so there was no question of marrying her. She also wanted me to just have fun.

After that a new girl came to our place to learn computer. That girl was from our caste, her name was Malti. She was definitely a bit black in appearance but it was doom.

For a few days, I kept looking at her with a view to fuck. When Ragini came to know about this, she told me in front that your heart is in her, so should I talk about your marriage with her?

I said - but I do not want to marry her.
Ragini- So what to do… just to fuck?
I said yes.
So she said- Ok, I will first see her talking about marriage and listen to her what she wants.

Saying yes, I asked him to talk quickly. Ragini befriended him in 3 days and set him up for me while talking about my marriage.
She also agreed… because I was also handsome to see. At the same time, Malti started dying on me because of my style of speaking.

Ragini told me the other day that I had spoken to her. Now you yourself have to start talking to him.

I talked to her the same day and she started talking to me. Then he called me out to a coffee shop. There we had a conversation. Then he asked for my phone number, so I gave it to him. I also took his number from him.

When I talked about marriage with her, she said - I will answer you after talking at home. Anyway I like you and marriage is not a big hindrance in our friendship.
I became happy because of this.

Same day Malti called me at night and we started having normal talks.

Conversation started with him. I started praising her body and talking about her beauty. She started opening up to me and she also praised me for my speaking skills.

In this way, slowly both of us started listening to each other's words. Then slowly I started having sex chat with Malti.

He also did sex chat with me without any hesitation. After a couple of phone chats, both of us opened up completely. They started talking about fucking cocks. When I used to talk about her tits, she used to talk about my cock.

She used to get so hot in sex chat that even she could not stop herself. She used to tell that her pussy started flowing only while talking with me. I also used to slap his name everyday while talking to him.

When the lust of both of us reached the peak of meeting, then we started looking for an opportunity to meet. As easy as I thought, it was not that easy to take a girl to a safe place for sex. I was not able to make any arrangements.

When I told this to Ragini, she said - Ok, I will do some jugaad.

Then after two days he stopped Malti at his house on the pretext of shopping and said at her house that Malti will stay at my house to study with him.

Ragini had told this to me. I also slept in coaching that night. According to our plan, when all the shops were closed at 9 o'clock in the night. So Ragini came to coaching with Malti.

Till now I have ordered food from the hotel and we both had food together.

I talked with Malti for a while. Then we started sleeping by laying the mattress.

Malti was still untouched, had not been fucked, so she was feeling very scared. I started caressing her slowly and started provoking her.

Slowly he also started supporting. I started kissing her by filling her in my arms. We kissed lip to lip for a long time.

When I started caressing her moms, she immediately got upset. I removed her dress. She was left only in bra panty.

I started looking at her with lustful eyes. Malti was very hot girl. Seeing me like this, he also attracted me towards himself by taking a cool hug. I went ahead to take her in my arms, then she also hugged me very tightly and she started kissing me.

Within a few moments I removed her bra and started sucking her boobs. She was also enjoying giving both her nipples alternately in my mouth. I was sucking and mashing her moms very hard. She was also doing 'Ahh… Ahh… Ummm..' in fun.

At first I was sucking straight nipple. But as soon as I took one of her teats in my mouth and pulled it hard between my lips, she screamed.

He scratched my waist and said - Ah... it seems dear... will you uproot it?
I laughed.

Then Malti caught hold of my cock by putting her hand in my pant. I also opened my legs completely to catch his cock. She was rubbing my cock with great pleasure.

Seeing her chudas, I took off all my clothes and took off her panties and made her completely naked.

I took out my erect penis from the trunks and gave it to Malti.
She got scared on seeing my cock and said how will I take such a big cock? Even a finger can go in my pussy with great difficulty.
I laughed and said - don't be afraid friend... everything will go away.

But she was nervous and started getting scared of cocks. I explained to him with great difficulty – at first it hurts a little… rest later it is a lot of fun.

Now I made her lie down and started licking her pussy.

She started licking her pussy by saying 'Ah… Ah…'. Within a short while the water in her pussy came out and she became relaxed.

After some time I asked her to suck my cock, but she did not agree. This was the first time I had sex with her, so I didn't think it right to talk too much. I started fingering her pussy. She started sighing in no time.

Without delaying, I lifted both her legs and came in between. I put a condom on the cock and put some copra oil on the condom itself. Then I put some oil inside the crack of her pussy so that there would be no problem for the cock to go inside.

She was enjoying all my antics. Along with she was rubbing her nipples. She said - when will you tear it?
I laughed and said - is there a hurry my dear!
She laughed and said - now I have come to get torn up... how to be afraid. But your weapon is really big.
I said - don't worry dear, I will cut the lace of your pussy comfortably.

She laughed at the lace cutting thing and blew me a flying kiss.

I put a pillow under her ass and started rubbing my cock on her pussy. She shuddered once at the touch of the cock, but the very next moment she started getting ticklish in her pussy and she gave me a signal by lifting her ass from below.

I put the betel nut of the cock in the cleft of the pussy and lay down completely on it and started kissing. She started getting engrossed in my kissing. Her attention was only on my kisses that while closing her lips, I thrust my 7 inch cock completely inside in one stroke.

“Ahh… maa… ummh… ahh… hi… yah… dead maa… ahh… it is huge… ahh get it out quickly… or I will die.”

Even while kissing me, she screamed so loudly that as if someone had ripped her pussy with a knife. She was very upset. His eyes had popped out. She started beating her hands and feet.

I had purposely fed the entire cock in one go that if she felt pain once, she would not take the cock the second time. I'm going to have a bad night. I started kissing her by pelting my cock. Didn't even take out the cock, just kept lying like this.

In a while she became normal and stopped shouting.

I started giving her pleasure by sucking her nipple, then her pussy left some juice, due to which she started getting relief from the cock.

Now she started shaking her ass. From which I could understand that Laundiya has become hot. I started moving a bit as soon as I put the whole cock inside, then she started enjoying it.

Then I took out two to three inches of cock and started taking it out. His sighs were now turning into cool shouts. She also started shaking her ass, now I started fucking her slowly. He started enjoying pussy fucking with fun.

After having sex for about seven to eight minutes, I made her a mare and started fucking her pussy with cock from behind.
She was just saying 'hi… ass… ohh… uff… hmm…'.

I jerked her continuously for twenty-two minutes. During that time she had fallen twice. Since the condom was guarding the cock, I was not afraid of anything. I ejaculated a minute after he ejaculated for the second time. After that we both fainted.

After a while I took out the penis and saw her pussy, it was soaked in blood and swollen.

After a while I called her for the second time, so she could not get up. I also took pity on him and put him to sleep after giving him medicine to relieve the pain.

I fucked her many times after this incident. Fucked Ragini along with him.

The amazing thing was that there was never any talk of my marriage with him. Like Ragini, she also just wanted to fuck me. Once his younger sister also met me. That too was a wonderful cracker. When I saw her boobs, she winked at me at that very moment. I understood that her pussy is also cocking cocks.

Do not forget to give your love through your reaction on this cool sex story of mine. With the desire to share some more beautiful stories of my life with you, I want to say goodbye for the time being. 
Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Leo_Romantic's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good story
Like Reply
(14-09-2023, 06:48 PM)sri7869 Wrote: Good story

Thanks 4 compliment
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
hey, can we do a part 2 on this? i have some ideas
Like Reply