Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest and it's consequences
I'm a married man in 40s, who had been intimate with my mom for few years and had some bitter memories too. My relationship with my mom started in my 20s. We both had a strong bond and lived like lovers. I got married. Things was so fine when I was newly married. Felt lucky to take on two pussies in one roof. My wife was not aware about our relationship. Though my marriage life started pleasurable slowly it turned to nightmare. My mom started to get jealous on my wife. She thought that my wife took her place. She couldn't accept the reality that I'm married. She always found a way to quarrel with my wife and me. At some time I moved out with my wife leaving my mom behind. We didn't talk for years. Meanwhile my mom accepted the reality and moved on. We started to act like a normal mom son. Still sometimes I feel guilty and bad.

Remember Incest is pleasure full at the same time it has consequences too..!! Incest is not for long run, It's just a short trip.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 5 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
How did you start?
Like Reply
Possessive widow mothers are always jealous of sons girlfriend or wife, They need your love and respect.
[+] 1 user Likes Lund4gaand's post
Like Reply
When you get intimate with her you realise that mother is just like any other women. In lust, romance or jealousy she sheds her motherly layers with time and embraces her womanhood.
[+] 1 user Likes matrusutram's post
Like Reply
Incest... It gives more pleasure.
[+] 1 user Likes MANOHAR1971's post
Like Reply
wow did u never go back nd did her again?
[+] 1 user Likes guesscurry123's post
Like Reply
How was the first time is there no shyness between
How you comvinced her
[+] 1 user Likes Dannydanny69's post
Like Reply
(14-11-2023, 11:44 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: wow did u never go back nd did her again?

We both were traumatize of the things happened between. So for few years we didn't even talk and rarely meet. But my mom loved my daughter very much, so sometimes I let my daughter to stay at my mom's place for few days during vacation. At such times we give each other heated looks and signals but we both will restrain ourselves proceeding further.
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(15-11-2023, 08:10 AM)Dannydanny69 Wrote: How was the first time is there no shyness between
How you comvinced her
First time was kinda forced, not too harsh but she was too reluctant. Before making serious attempt she knew I'm lusting her and we even had lot of heating debates regarding it. She was so adamant that sex between mom and son is so wrong and she never commit that sin. But I kept on pushing her, eventually her anger tone got diminished and started to like my special attention on her but was not allowing to advance physical. But I was waiting for right time to jump on her. So a day arrived when I had to take her to one of our relative function to a nearby city. We stayed in one of our relatives home alone in a coconut farm. Only me and my mom no one else around. I decided this is my chance and jumped her. Hugged her, tried to kiss her did whatever I can, she was so reluctant and pushing me but within minutes she loosed herself and laid like a log. I stripped her completley and ate her like there is not another day. She didn't accompany me at the same time she didn't push me too. Fucked her and cummed on her boobs. Later felt guilty for what I did. We didn't have much time after sex we left for the function and returned to our hometown. She was so silent for a week, I also didn't approach her. After a week my guilt faded away and I approached her. To my surprise she was waiting for me to initiate. That was the starting point of our sex journey, Only God knows how much gallons of cum I had poured for my lovely mother.
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
मैं एक ऐसा अनोखा कार्य शुरू कर रहा हूं। अगर कोई भी मेल/फीमेल चाहे किसी भी उम्र का हो, अगर वो अपनी कोई प्राब्लम या अपनी किसी भी प्रकार के इच्छा, फैंटसी, या ऐसी कोई बात जो वो किसी को बता नहीं सकता हो पर उसके बारे में बात करना चाहता हो,डिस्कस करना चाहता हो जिससे उसे हल्का फील हो तो मुझे डायरेक्ट DM करे या टेली हेल्प लाइन पर @soul_healer91
​पर मेसेज करे। ये पूरी तरह से गोपनीय और सुरक्षित हैं।
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 11:19 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: We both were traumatize of the things happened between. So for few years we didn't even talk and rarely meet. But my mom loved my daughter very much, so sometimes I let my daughter to stay at my mom's place for few days during vacation. At such times we give each other heated looks and signals but we both will restrain ourselves proceeding further.

maybe you should have one final session and then it may get easier for both
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 11:30 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: First time was kinda forced, not too harsh but she was too reluctant. Before making serious attempt she knew I'm lusting her and we even had lot of heating debates regarding it. She was so adamant that sex between mom and son is so wrong and she never commit that sin. But I kept on pushing her, eventually her anger tone got diminished and started to like my special attention on her but was not allowing to advance physical. But I was waiting for right time to jump on her. So a day arrived when I had to take her to one of our relative function to a nearby city. We stayed in one of our relatives home alone in a coconut farm. Only me and my mom no one else around. I decided this is my chance and jumped her. Hugged her, tried to kiss her did whatever I can, she was so reluctant and pushing me but within minutes she loosed herself and laid like a log. I stripped her completley and ate her like there is not another day. She didn't accompany me at the same time she didn't push me too. Fucked her and cummed on her boobs. Later felt guilty for what I did. We didn't have much time after sex we left for the function and returned to our hometown. She was so silent for a week, I also didn't approach her. After a week my guilt faded away and I approached her. To my surprise she was waiting for me to initiate. That was the starting point of our sex journey, Only God knows how much gallons of cum I had poured for my lovely mother.

did u ever breed her? ever had a session just fuking and not making love?
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 03:46 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: maybe you should have one final session and then it may get easier for both

I have thought about it lot of times but something is stopping me. Even mom also must have such thoughts, am sure. But something stopping us both.
[+] 1 user Likes vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 03:48 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: did u ever breed her? ever had a session just fuking and not making love?

I started lusting her body much much younger when I don't even know to pee on my own. I was so determined to somehow take her heavenly MILFy body. I was in 20's with raging hard on when I started to fuck my mother. Just imagine how much lust I must have holded on her. I had literally eaten every inch of her body. Made her holes reddish by brutal fuck. Her asshole have pleaded for mercy. She liked to get manhandled her body wanted that treatment. We were like wild rabbits fucking everyhwhere.
[+] 2 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply
Real incest in India not possible
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 06:29 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: I have thought about it lot of times but something is stopping me. Even mom also must have such thoughts, am sure. But something stopping us both.

maybe u both shoudl talk have one final session to move on
bet it will be hot wild hard session
Like Reply
(16-11-2023, 06:37 PM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: I started lusting her body much much younger when I don't even know to pee on my own. I was so determined to somehow take her heavenly MILFy body. I was in 20's with raging hard on when I started to fuck my mother. Just imagine how much lust I must have holded on her. I had literally eaten every inch of her body. Made her holes reddish by brutal fuck. Her asshole have pleaded for mercy. She liked to get manhandled her body wanted that treatment. We were like wild rabbits fucking everyhwhere.

uff yes can imagine - did u breed her? ever got her preg?
Like Reply
You definitely have a one hot sexy mom. You are lucky dude and not just lucky, super lucky to have a hot mom and also got the chance fuck her. Don't feel guilty bro.
Like Reply
(17-11-2023, 07:24 PM)Shy_niks Wrote: Real incest in India not possible

உனக்கு ஒன்னும் நடக்கலைனா எல்லாருக்கும் நடக்கலனு அர்த்தம் இல்லடா ஹிந்தி தேவுடியா மகனே
Like Reply
Hi, big bull from Jaipur looking for cuck couples milfs unsatisfied who want to have real fun can ping me, addme on Google ii.insane.ii06; or @SidhuMo0seaala telegram young man with sexy physique

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/wYFYN33/Screenshot-2023...6fbb0f.jpg]
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/V953677/Screenshot-2023...6fbb0f.jpg]
upload images
Like Reply