White Pleasure Boi
I am tinydickginger. I am into small penis humiliation, interracial cuckolding (bbc), chastity, ballbusting, and feminisation. I am here to roleplay anything involving that. All genders welcome. Doms preferred.

[Image: emilia-clarke-gen.gif]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(12-07-2023, 06:38 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: I am tinydickginger. I am into small penis humiliation, interracial cuckolding (bbc), chastity, ballbusting, and feminisation. I am here to roleplay anything involving that. All genders welcome. Doms preferred.

hey faggot 
Black bull here 
i am all for interracial cuckolding where i use both u and ur wife and also i would like to feminize u so whats ur choice among the 2
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 06:55 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: hey faggot 
Black bull here 
i am all for interracial cuckolding where i use both u and ur wife and also i would like to feminize u so whats ur choice among the 2

Why not both, daddy?

Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 06:58 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: Why not both, daddy? [Image: emilia-clarke-gen.gif]

so u wanna be a cuckold and a sissy aswell 
am i right ?
so u wanna play 2 roles 
one of a hotwife and one of a sissy cuck hubby while i enjoy u both ?
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:00 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: so u wanna be a cuckold and a sissy aswell 
am i right ?
so u wanna play 2 roles 
one of a hotwife and one of a sissy cuck hubby while i enjoy u both ?

Yes daddy. 
my wife and I want to serve you.
I haven't satisfied her in a long time

Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:05 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: Yes daddy. 
my wife and I want to serve you.
I haven't satisfied her in a long time

well ur white tiny dicklet is not made for fucking so know ur place
i will breed ur wife first and then while we are together in bed asleep u can come crawling and start sucking on my balls and feed on my cum
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: well ur white tiny dicklet is not made for fucking so know ur place
i will breed ur wife first and then while we are together in bed asleep u can come crawling and start sucking on my balls and feed on my cum

Yes daddy. My dicklet and little nuts can't satisfy my wife.
And she needs a huge bbc to breed her and fill her up.
I'd glasdly suck your balls when you are done.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16072507]
Like Reply
(Myself Jon a 27 year old black guy , i am 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs and a professional basketball player)

( i play professional basketball and play for a reputed team named Houstan and recently i shifted to a white neighborhood as my practice sessions would be closer as the training facility was nearby)

( i was the only black guy in the neghborhood it felt like odd man out and i sometimes felt out of place )

( its been just 2 weeks now and people in the neighborhood used to turn and look at me since i was black )

[Image: 9c86d7f8-7141-4660-98cd-067276284598-202...,x199,y452]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself Jon a 27 year old black guy , i am 6 feet 7 inch tall weighs 130 kgs and a professional basketball player)

( i play professional basketball and play for a reputed team named Houstan and recently i shifted to a white neighborhood as my practice sessions would be closer as the training facility was nearby)

( i was the only black guy in the neghborhood it felt like odd man out and i sometimes felt out of place )

( its been just 2 weeks now and people in the neighborhood used to turn and look at me since i was black )

[Image: 9c86d7f8-7141-4660-98cd-067276284598-202...,x199,y452]

(Dan 30 year old white guy. I am 5'10" and 54 kgs. I work in IT.)
(Married to Dany 35 year old white woman for two years.)
(We've been trying to have kids but I can't seem to get her pregnant.)
(Haven't had sex in months. She says she can't feel anything during sex.)
(Even though I was unsure about it, she invite our new neighbor Jon over for dinner)
Dany: Welcome Jon, come on in.

[Image: it-guy.jpg]

[Image: f09b3980-fd26-11e9-bfff-a764ce1fe614]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:44 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: (Dan 30 year old white guy. I am 5'10" and 54 kgs. I work in IT.)
(Married to Dany 35 year old white woman for two years.)
(We've been trying to have kids but I can't seem to get her pregnant.)
(Haven't had sex in months. She says she can't feel anything during sex.)
(Even though I was unsure about it, she invite our new neighbor Jon over for dinner)
Dany: Welcome Jon, come on in.

[Image: it-guy.jpg]

[Image: f09b3980-fd26-11e9-bfff-a764ce1fe614]

( its saturday evening 6 pm and i was invited by the neighborhood family for dinner well it was a very nice gesture and so i accepted it and i went to my neighbors for dinner )

( as i reached their home dany opened the door and welcomed me )

Hey guys thank you for inviting me ( my voice was bass heavy )

( both of u guys were at my abs and chest level as i was towering over both of you it was as if a black huge shadow has entered the house)

( i was wearing a sando and cotton track pant )

( on my sando it was written "Black Supremacy " which was my nickname in basketball circles among athletes)

( i walked in into the beautiful household )

Hi dan nice meeting you ( gave a shake hand to dan )

( i looked at dany and smiled )
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 07:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( its saturday evening 6 pm and i was invited by the neighborhood family for dinner well it was a very nice gesture and so i accepted it and i went to my neighbors for dinner )

( as i reached their home dany opened the door and welcomed me )

Hey guys thank you for inviting me ( my voice was bass heavy )

( both of u guys were at my abs and chest level as i was towering over both of you it was as if a black huge shadow has entered the house)

( i was wearing a sando and cotton track pant )

( on my sando it was written "Black Supremacy " which was my nickname in basketball circles among athletes)

( i walked in into the beautiful household )

Hi dan nice meeting you ( gave a shake hand to dan )

( i looked at dany and smiled )
( I was wearing a button up shirt and khakis. My wife was wearing a nice evening gown that showed off her curves.)

Dan:Nice Meeting you.

Dany: It's a real pleasure to have you in our house, Jon.

( We walk over to the dining room where dinner is prepared. Steak mashed potatoes and corn on the cob)

Dany: That's an interesting Sando. What's that mean, black supremacy?

[Image: shutterstock_editorial_13963780t.jpg?x=5...86a1556c55]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:00 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: ( I was wearing a button up shirt and khakis. My wife was wearing a nice evening gown that showed off her curves.)

Dan:Nice Meeting you.

Dany: It's a real pleasure to have you in our house, Jon.

( We walk over to the dining room where dinner is prepared. Steak mashed potatoes and corn on the cob)

Dany: That's an interesting Sando. What's that mean, black supremacy?

[Image: shutterstock_editorial_13963780t.jpg?x=5...86a1556c55]

Hey dan same here nice meeting, u have a nice office getup in house i guess ( in a joking manner as u were completely dressed as if u are some accountant in an office)

( i looked at dany and shook hands my black hard big palm covering ur nice soft white hand ) the pleasure is all mine to be hosted by such a beautiful woman 

( as we reached to the dining room i sat on the chair and saw a lot of delicious food and dan was standing like a waiter and dany was asking some questions about my sando caption)

well dany i guess it may be a bit racial for you ( smiled)

i guess if u look at athletics and sports all the top athletes are black so ummm i guess u understand what i mean (  what i meant was that black guys overpower white guys in physical attributes that there is no way a white guy can complete with the blacks)
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:08 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: Hey dan same here nice meeting, u have a nice office getup in house i guess ( in a joking manner as u were completely dressed as if u are some accountant in an office)

( i looked at dany and shook hands my black hard big palm covering ur nice soft white hand ) the pleasure is all mine to be hosted by such a beautiful woman 

( as we reached to the dining room i sat on the chair and saw a lot of delicious food and dan was standing like a waiter and dany was asking some questions about my sando caption)

well dany i guess it may be a bit racial for you ( smiled)

i guess if u look at athletics and sports all the top athletes are black so ummm i guess u understand what i mean (  what i meant was that black guys overpower white guys in physical attributes that there is no way a white guy can complete with the blacks)

(Dany quivered at his touch and sat down.)

(Dan was little annoyed but sat down too.) 

Dan: I don't think that's totally true. There's some good white players too.

(Dany blushes a little.) 

Dany: Sure honey. But you gotta admit. There are so many more stronger bigger black players.

[Image: 640px-Emilia_Clarke_Dior_Rose_des_Vents.jpg]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:14 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: (Dany quivered at his touch and sat down.)

(Dan was little annoyed but sat down too.) 

Dan: I don't think that's totally true. There's some good white players too.

(Dany blushes a little.) 

Dany: Sure honey. But you gotta admit. There are so many more stronger bigger black players.

[Image: 640px-Emilia_Clarke_Dior_Rose_des_Vents.jpg]

( i was seated in the middle chair and dany was to my left and dan to my right )

[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-18-at-1.51.32-PM.jpeg]

( as dan said there is some good white players i was a lil pissed off ) really ? like who ? ( there were no white guys anywhere in basketball or track and field ) u mean in ping pong ? yeah i guess there are some white guys in ping pong ( it was a genuine statement from my side but a bit off putting as there was no major physical strength needed in playing ping pong )

( after listening to dany i laughed a bit looking at dan ) listen to the lady of the house dan i guess she knows about sports much more than you do 

( i was huge sitting in th main chair my huge biceps were of the size bigger than dans thighs ) 

( i was ripped lean shredded pure muscle body )
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:22 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was seated in the middle chair and dany was to my left and dan to my right )

[Image: WhatsApp-Image-2022-08-18-at-1.51.32-PM.jpeg]

( as dan said there is some good white players i was a lil pissed off ) really ? like who ? ( there were no white guys anywhere in basketball or track and field ) u mean in ping pong ? yeah i guess there are some white guys in ping pong ( it was a genuine statement from my side but a bit off putting as there was no major physical strength needed in playing ping pong )

( after listening to dany i laughed a bit looking at dan ) listen to the lady of the house dan i guess she knows about sports much more than you do 

( i was huge sitting in th main chair my huge biceps were of the size bigger than dans thighs ) 

( i was ripped lean shredded pure muscle body )
(Dany giggled.)

Dany:Yeah I guess white boys would be good at ping pong. It doesn't take much to play with little white balls.

( Dan looked embarrassed and tiny next to Jon. Just a skinny little man)

Dan: Well, maybe you're right.

[Image: Emilia%2BClarke%2Banimated%2Bgifs%2B7.gif]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:29 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: (Dany giggled.)

Dany:Yeah I guess white boys would be good at ping pong. It doesn't take much to play with little white balls.

( i was amazed at how dany was kind of humiliating dan in between )

( i looked at dan ) still may be ? buddy ur wife is intelligent enough to understand facts u are a lucky guy ( i was talking to dan appreciality dany as if dan is a guy who knows nothing about anything )

u think a white guy can beat a black guy in anything where physical strengtth and cardio counts ? ( i was a bit upset as Dan included the word "MAYBE" even after putting facts in front of him )
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:29 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: (Dany giggled.)

deleted
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was amazed at how dany was kind of humiliating dan in between )

( i looked at dan ) still may be ? buddy ur wife is intelligent enough to understand facts u are a lucky guy ( i was talking to dan appreciality dany as if dan is a guy who knows nothing about anything )

u think a white guy can beat a black guy in anything where physical strengtth and cardio counts ? ( i was a bit upset as Dan included the word "MAYBE" even after putting facts in front of him )

Dany:Yeah. I mean look at both of you. Look how big Jon is compared to you.

(Dany was starting to get into humiliating Dan. Dan was getting more upset.)

(Dany started stroking Jon's arm)

Dany: Look how big his arm is Dan. And look at your little twigs.

(This riled up Dan more. He looked very upset now. )

Dan: Jesus, Dany. You don't have to fondle him.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16328308]
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 08:50 PM)tinydickginger Wrote: Dany:Yeah. I mean look at both of you. Look how big Jon is compared to you.

(Dany was starting to get into humiliating Dan. Dan was getting more upset.)

(Dany started stroking Jon's arm)

Dany: Look how big his arm is Dan. And look at your little twigs.

(This riled up Dan more. He looked very upset now. )

Dan: Jesus, Dany. You don't have to fondle him.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16328308]

( while we all were sitting my legs were covering almost the entire dining table and both of u can see it from the transparent glass above )

(as dany made that statement comparing how big i am to you ) u are living in a fictional world dan white guys are made for computer jobs not something that require physical strength i mean my manager is a white guy 

( as dany started stroking my left arm and complimenting my bicep and arm i was enjoying the softness of ur palm and it kind of gave me gossebumps all around )

( as dan said not to fondle me) whats ur issue buddy ? u jealous or something ? its her choice if she wanna fondle me or no whats ur issue ( laughed a bit )
Like Reply
(12-07-2023, 09:03 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( while we all were sitting my legs were covering almost the entire dining table and both of u can see it from the transparent glass above )

(as dany made that statement comparing how big i am to you ) u are living in a fictional world dan white guys are made for computer jobs not something that require physical strength i mean my manager is a white guy 

( as dany started stroking my left arm and complimenting my bicep and arm i was enjoying the softness of ur palm and it kind of gave me gossebumps all around )

( as dan said not to fondle me) whats ur issue buddy ? u jealous or something ? its her choice if she wanna fondle me or no whats ur issue ( laughed a bit )

(Dan suddenly started getting hard, seeing his wife fondle another man)

(It was tiny but probably noticeable.)

(Dany was starting to feel hot and bothered.)

(Dan stood up.)

Dan: What's my issue? My issue is you coming around here and saying that you black guys are physically superior and now you (he points at Dany) are throwing yourself at Jon.

(Dany did not stop touching Jon)

(She sees Dan's bump in his pants and giggles)

Dany: Will you relax? I'm just having a little fun. (She emphasizes little)

[Image: tumblr_m3e5atGDdb1qimfrko1_500.gif]
Like Reply