Adultery Amudha's Escapades Chapter 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, and 7 (COMPLETED)
[Image: 1374076-006.jpg]
Date: 02 .06. 2023
Title: Amudha’s Escapades
Author:  Novelist Casanova
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 1374076-007.jpg]

Date: 02 .06. 2023
Title: Amudha's Escapades
Chapter 1: Amudha's Tailor
Author:  Novelist Casanova

Chapter 1: Amudha's Tailor

In the evening, in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, at around 9 PM, after cleaning the dishes and wiping my hands with my pallu, I went to check on my sons in their room.  After making sure they were asleep I went to my bedroom.  As my husband was in bed busy watching Instagram videos, I went to the Bathroom to change.  As I latched the Bathroom bolt from inside and began removing my Saree, the thought of the Tailor, earlier in the afternoon, asking me remove my Saree pallu to measure my blouse came to my mind, and cursing myself for removing my Saree Pallu for him, I began removing my saree and began putting my saree into the laundry basket.  As I began removing my Blouse, the thought of the Tailor touching my boobs all over my Blouse in the name taking measurement, came to my mind, and cursing myself from letting him touch my boobs over my Blouse, I began removing my Blouse and began throwing it on top of my saree in the Laundry basket.  As I began removing my Petticoat, the thought of the Tailor placing his hands over my waist and in the name of asking about what style I want my blouse to be stitched, and feeling up my waist while I was answering him came to my mind, and cursing myself for getting turned on while he was grabbing me by my waist and talking to me and letting him feel my waist up as much as he wanted, I began removing my Petticoat and began throwing it on top of my Blouse and Saree in the Laundry basket.  As I began removing my White Bra, the thought of the Tailor complimenting my beauty and asking me if he can give me a hug, being horny myself letting him hug me, and cursing myself from hugging the tailor back with my pallu on the floor, and letting him put my arms around his neck and hug me and hugging him back, I removed my White Bra and throw it on top of my Saree, Blouse, and Petticoat into the Laundry basket.  As I began removing my Pink Panties, the thought of the tailor who was hugging me nicely and all of a sudden began kissing my lips, came to my mind, and cursing myself letting him enjoy kissing my lips and getting turned on and losing my control and began kissing his lips back and getting my panties wet, I began removing my Pink Panties and began throwing them on top of my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, and White Bra into the basket, I went to the shower.
[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As I was in the shower with hot water all over me and I soaping my neck, boobs, waist, pussy, ass cheeks, and ass crack, for a moment the thought of breaking the kiss with the Tailor and realizing that I was married and a mother of three sons, and slapping the Tailor hard on his face and verbally abusing him for manipulating me and kissing my lips, and picking up my blouse material and coming back home came to my mind.  Though I started feeling that morally I had done the right thing, but as the hot shower began to relax me, it made me feel sorry for slapping the Tailor and verbally abusing him.  

After all the mistake was on my side as well, instead of refusing to take my pallu off for measurement, I let him remove my saree pallu and let him touch my boobs over my Blouse and I was shamelessly getting turned on.  Instead of not allowing him to grab my waist, I let him feel my waist up completely and I was shamelessly getting turned on.  Instead of not giving him the permission to hug me, I let him hug me and shamelessly began feeling horny and began hugging him back nicely.  Instead of not kissing his lips back when he started kissing my lips, I began letting him kiss my lips and enjoy himself and me being shamelessly horny began kissing his lips back and enjoying myself.

As I began to slowly realize the mistake was on my side as well, I started feeling sorry for the Tailor.  “Men will be Men, Amudha, if they get a chance of course they will try to make the most of it, we women, should be cautious,” I said to myself.  “But you should not have slapped him, Amudha,” I said to myself.  “Yeah, how could he kiss my lips?” as I said to myself, “even you kissed him back.  You enjoyed the kiss as well, and why are you complaining now,” I said to myself.  “I enjoyed the kiss because he turned me on, it's his fault,” as I said to myself, “he turned you on because when he asked you for a hug, you agreed and when he began hugging you, you were hugging him back and enjoying yourself,” I said to myself.  “I agreed for a hug because I trusted him and removed my pallu for him to measure my blouse,” as I said to myself, “trusted him? You were horny and took your pallu off for him the moment he asked you to and let him touch your boobs over your blouse in the name of measuring your blouse,” I said to myself.  “He asked me to take my pallu off to accurately measure my blouse,” as I said to myself, “you took you pallu off the moment he asked you to because you were enjoying all the attention you were getting from him, and the way he was shamelessly ogling at you from head to toe turned you on,” I said to myself.  “What do you want me to do now, I am feeling sorry for slapping him,” as I said to myself, “go to him tomorrow and apologize, that’s what you have to do,” I said to myself.  “Okay, I will apologize to him tomorrow,” I said to myself and toweled myself and came out of the shower.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Without wearing my Bra and Panties, I just wore a nightie and came out of the Bathroom and joined my husband in bed.  The moment I joined my husband in bed, my husband who was waiting for me to come out of the shower, readily began removing my nightie and got me naked, and began making love to me.  As my husband was kissing my lips, the thought of the Tailor kissing my lips and I was enjoying kissing his lips back came to my mind and began kissing my husband’s lips just like the way I was enjoying kissing the Tailor’s lips.  I could feel like the Tailor was kissing my lips, and was making me horny, and fantasizing that it was the Tailor who kissing my lips, as I began kissing my husband’s lips passionately, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” my husband began moaning.  Though my husband continued making love to me, my mind was filled with the Tailor’s face and I could clearly feel like it was the Tailor who was making love to me and began enjoying myself.  “My God, Amudha… mmmmmmm you are so different today, I am enjoying it so much mmmmmmmmm,” as my husband began moaning, even my husband’s voice began sounding like the Tailor’s voice and began making me horny and began to have a strong orgasm build up already.  “Mmmmmmmm….. Kumar…” I moaned, uttering the Tailor’s name, but my husband who was about to cum did not hear that.  As my husband began hugging me tight and began digging his cock deeper and deeper inside my pussy, the Tailor’s dark skinned face, mustache, lips, eyes, all started appearing in front of my eyes, I could feel the Tailor’s hands feeling up my boobs over my blouse, I could feel the Tailor’s hands feeling up my waist, and as my husband began kissing my lips, I could feel the Tailor kissing my lips and I began kissing my husband’s lips back passionately thinking that it was the Tailor’s lips and began enjoying myself, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” my husband moaned and began cumming inside my pussy, and  I came all over his cock thinking that it was the Tailor’s cock.  “My God, this is the best sex ever, Amudha,” as my husband exclaimed, that’s when I realized it was my husband who was making love to me all this while and not the Tailor.  For a moment I was disappointed that it was not the Tailor who made love to me, I faked a smile at my husband as I made him happy.
Like Reply
As my husband went to sleep, I could not sleep.  I was confused and horny at the same time.  My mind was totally filled with the Tailor, his face, his smile, his eyes, everything.  Though he was dark in complexion, thick mustache, cheeks full of Boxcar Scars, dry, tarred, and burnt lips due to heavy Beedi smoking, yellow teeth with gaps, yellow teeth, and bad breath to add to his ugliness, not tall, exactly my height, wears just a Blue checkered Lungi and a dirty white cut banian spreading his body odor everywhere, and overall totally not my type, I could not believe that my mind is filled with his thoughts and feeling horny.  Though my mind kept reminding me that I am a happily married housewife and a mother of three sons, I should be loyal to my husband, I should love my husband, I should only let my husband make love to me, I should control my feelings, take a cold shower when I am horny; my heart, on the other hand, was aching to meet the Tailor, my boobs were aching to be felt up by the Tailor, my lips were aching to be kissed by the Tailor, and my pussy was itching already and was aching for the Tailor’s cock.

Finally it was the mind that took over me and I got off the bed and went to the Bathroom, removed my nightie and got naked and took a cold shower and without my knowledge wore a Gray Color Panties and wore my Nightie on top and went to bed.  In spite of having the cold shower and going to sleep, in the dreams I am married to the Tailor and we both are enjoying our honeymoon in Ooty; we both are playing in the waterfalls, since we both get wet first he removes his underwear and gets naked, and then he removes my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, Bra and Panties and get me naked.  After drying my Saree, Blouse, Petticoat, Bra and Panties, and his underwear in the Sun, the Tailor comes back to me and makes love to me until our clothes dry.
Like Reply
To Be Continued..!
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Hot! continue bro..
Like Reply
super start
Like Reply
Great way to begin
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply
The next day when I woke up in the morning, my husband had woken up already and went for his usual early morning walk, and I was shocked to see myself, with my Nightie lifted well about my navel, revealing my Gray Color Panties and it was totally wet with my juices.  That’s when I realized I had a wet dream last night, after so many years, because I have never been this horny since ages.  As I went to the bathroom, and began removing my Gray Color Panties and began looking at my wet Gray Panties and wondering how could I get this wet and looked at the mirror, “Stupid Tailor, look what you are done to me,” I exclaimed and began blushing and threw my wet Panties into the Laundry Basket, and brushed my teeth, did my business, took my shower and came out.  First I wore my Petticoat and Blouse, with no Bra and Panties inside, as I don’t wear my Bra and Panties at home, and wearing a saree on top and wrapping a towel around my wet hair, I went to the Kitchen to prepare Breakfast for my husband and sons.

As I packed lunch for my sons and sent them to school, and packed lunch for my husband and was about to send him off, while leaving my husband began hugging me tight.  When my husband hugged me, automatically the thought of the Tailor hugging me came to my mind and began hugging my husband tight.  “Last night was amazing, Amudha, just love the way you were enjoying as well,” as my husband whispered, “I was enjoying myself thinking that it was the Tailor who was making love to me, Ram,” I almost said.  As my husband began kissing my lips, the image of the Tailor began appearing in front of my eyes and thinking that it was the Tailor who was kissing my lips, I began kissing my husband’s lips passionately.  Though my husband, who was getting late to office, tried to break the kiss, me being horny and my mind was filled with Tailor and kissing my husband’s lips back thinking that it was the Tailor’s lips, continued to kiss my husband’s lips and he had to forcibly free his lips from mine to break the kiss.  “Mmmmmmm… Amudha, just love to see you this way, horny as hell, shall come back and have your pussy,” as my husband exclaimed, I could feel like it was the Tailor himself who was saying this.  “We have to attend my Boss’s son’s Birthday Party this evening, don’t forget okay?” as my husband asked, “sure, Ram,” I said.  “By the way, is your blouse ready which you gave to the Tailor yesterday?”, as my husband asked, “yeah, I am gonna collect it today,” I said immediately, as I was confused when he took the Tailor’s name.  “You are gonna look great in the Saree I purchased for you, Amudha, can’t wait to see you in it and can’t wait to watch my colleagues get jealous of me that I am married to such a beautiful angel,” as my husband said and left to office, I started getting nervous this time because I had not stitched the blouse.

As soon as my husband left for the office, I switched on the fan and sat on the sofa and took off my pallu and began to relax under the fan air, which I always do, to dry off my sweat and at the same time relax after the daily chores.  “Stupid bitch, it's not the time to relax, it's time to get your blouse stitched, only then you can wear it for the Birthday Party,” as I said to myself, “oh yeah,” I said to myself and got off the Sofa immediately and wore my pallu on top of my blouse.  “The only person who can stitch your blouse in one day was Tailor Kumar, but you slapped him yesterday and verbally abused him and came out of his shop, now who is gonna stitch your blouse by evening?”, as I said to myself, “I am gonna apologize to Tailor Kumar and request him to stitch my blouse,” I said to myself.  “You think he will accept your apology? You slapped him and verbally abused him,” as I said to myself, “something inside me tells me that he would accept my apology and stitch my blouse,” I said to myself.  “Then why are you wasting time, go to him and get your Blouse stitched, only then you can wear your blouse by evening,” I said to myself and went to the bedroom.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As I went to the bedroom and picked up a White Chiffon Saree with Pink flowers printed all over them along with the matching Pink Blouse, and picked up a Pink Petticoat, and pulled out a Maroon Cotton Panties from the Cupboard and picked up a White Bra and placed them over the bed and went to Bathroom to wash my face.  After washing my face and began applying some light make up and came out of the Bathroom and began removing my Saree, Blouse, and Petticoat and got naked and picked up my Maroon Color Panties and started to put my legs inside my Maroon Color Panties, “Madam….. Madam… Gas Madam….,” the Gas Delivery Boy began shouting like usual.  “I am coming, wait…!” as I screamed and began wearing my Maroon Color Panties, “Come fast madam, our Vehicle is parked in the middle of the road,” he screamed again.  In a hurry, I wore my Maroon Color Panties quickly, and wore my Pink Petticoat on top of my Maroon Color Panties; I wore my my White Bra, and wore my Pink Blouse on top of my White Bra and wore my White Chiffon Saree on top of my Blouse and Petticoat.  “Madam.. Come fast madam…” as the Gas Delivery Boy screamed on top of his voice, “I am coming,” I said and in a hurry I took my purse and rushed to the door totally unaware that I had worn my Saree well below my navel and at the same time I did not wear my saree pallu properly, revealing my left boob fully in Pink Blouse to full view for the Gas Delivery Boy.  As I paid him and he gave the bill and was asking me to sign, and I was signing and giving it back, I realized I have been giving full view of my left boob in my Pink blouse and full darshan of my navel to him all this while and he was standing right in front of me and ogling at me shamelessly.  Though I quickly covered my Blouse and navel with my pallu, “You are Hot, madam,” as he exclaimed, “Stupid,” I said and closed the door on him and went inside.

After he left, I picked up the Blouse piece to be stitched and took an Auto and began going to the Tailor Shop.  The same Auto Driver who took to Kumar Tailors yesterday, complaining about the small gullies he had to ride his Auto into find Kumar’s Tailor Shop, which was not exactly a Tailor Shop, but a House which the Tailor had used this living room as the Tailor Shop.  The Auto Driver was so rude to me yesterday but was the exact opposite today.  From my street to the Auto Stand, as I walked to get the Auto, I noticed him checking me out from head to toe, though like yesterday, but today he was ogling at me.  Since there was no other but his, and the Hot Vellore Summer heat was making me sweat already and I could feel my sweat getting down my neck and entering my Pink Blouse White Bra and wetting my boobs all over, and also wetting my armpits.  The first areas on my body which starts to get wet with my sweat are obviously my Crotch area, my Ass cheeks, and my Asshole, because they are covered by three layers of fabric, my Panties, My Petticoat, and of course my Saree, making it warmer down there and making me sweat.  As I walked towards the Auto Stand, I could already feel my Ass Cheeks, Ass Crack, Asshole, and my Pussy getting wet with my Sweat, but I could also feel my thighs getting wet from my sweat.  By the time I reached the Auto, I could feel the sweat from my Crotch area, my Ass Cheeks, my Ass Crack, and Asshole and already wet my Maroon Color Panties, and the sweat from my inner thighs and thighs were rolling down all over my knees and ankles.

“Kumar Tailors, where we went yesterday,” as I said politely, hoping that he won’t be rude to me like yesterday, “sure Madam,” he said, this time with a smile.  As I bent down and was about to get inside, I noticed him ogling at my left boob in my Pink Blouse, my wet Armpits in my Pink Blouse, and my entire waist.  I quickly sat inside and covered my waist and left boob in my Pink Blouse properly with my Pallu.  “The weather is too Hot, isn’t it, Madam?” as he asked, adjusting the rear view mirror to face me, I did not even bother to answer.  As he started riding, I noticed him adjusting his mirror focusing on my lips and was shamelessly ogling at my lips, and quickly turned aside.  All of a sudden he began riding fast, “is the angry that I turned my face aside? Why is he riding the Auto race car?” as I said to myself and casually looked at him in his rear mirror, to my shock his eyes were all over my waist and all over my left boob in my Pink Blouse.  That’s when I realized the Auto Driver was riding his Auto like a Race Car, to make the wind move my pallu aside and reveal my waist and my left boob in my pink saree.  No matter how much I tried to cover my pallu, the wind was blowing my pallu away, if I tried to cover my left boob in my saree, my waist was coming to his full view, if I tried to cover my waist, my left boob was coming to his full view.  As I struggled to cover myself with my pallu properly, he entered the small gullies where the roads were uneven and was losing his temper yesterday, but today he was happily riding his Auto all over the uneven roads of the gully.  As the ride started turning bumpy, I held on to the rods in front me for support, but unfortunately my boobs did not have any support and began bouncing freely on their own, feasting the eyes of the Auto Driver who was enjoying the view in his rear view mirror.  “Left or Right, madam?” he casually asked, as if he did not know the address and completely turned his head around and got an up close view of my bouncing boobs in my Pink Blouse.  “Right,” as I said, he slowed the Auto down and stopped the Auto in the Corner, “from right, in which direction we should go madam,?” he asked and as I began telling him the address, he was shamelessly ogling at my lips and his eyes were all over my mouth.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As he got directions from me and reached the Tailor’s House, I pulled out my purse from my bag and began taking the money to pay the Auto driver, he eyes were all over my boobs, eating my boobs with his eyes, only when I exclaimed “hello..!” and gave him the money, he looked into my eyes and collected the money from me.  As I was bending down to get down from his Auto, he shamelessly brought his face close to my ass over my saree.  He almost kissed my ass over my Saree, but I quickly got down.  As I was about to leave, “change, Madam,” he exclaimed, sitting inside his Auto and began taking out the change from his pocket.  As I stood in front of him, my boobs came right in front of his eyes, and in the name of searching for change in his pocket, he began ogling at my boobs in my Red Blouse and White Printed Chiffon Saree.  Somehow, I don’t know if I was excited that I was going to meet the Tailor in a couple of minutes or not, I started feeling horny and began enjoying the attention I was getting from the Auto Driver, and let him ogle at my boobs over my saree as much as he wanted.  When he casually looked me into my eyes, I even managed to give him a smile, but he was feeling horny and began feasting his eyes all over my Pink Blouse and White Printed Chiffon saree, and was still pretending to search for change.  “It's okay, keep the change,” as I said, with a smile, “thank you, Madam,” he exclaimed and got up looking into my eyes.  As I turned around to leave, I saw the Tailor standing at his house door right under the Shop Name Board, which read, “Kumar Tailors,” wearing his usual Blue Lungi and white Cut Banian, and I began to get excited, and started controlling myself from blushing.  Only when the Auto Driver asked “shall I wait for you, Madam?” I turned around facing my back to the Tailor, and began blushing.  “What?”, as I asked the Auto Driver, watching me blushing, he began licking his lips, and ogling at my lips, “Shall I wait for you, Madam?” he whispered ogling at my cheeks and neck.  Clearly he was horny, and at the same time the Tailor watching me from behind was making me horny as well.  “No, you don’t have to wait, it will take time,” as I said to the Auto Driver, and turned around, I noticed the Tailor had gone inside.  As I began walking towards the Tailor’s House, and casually glanced at the Auto Driver, he was ogling at my ass over my saree watching me walk.  The moment I caught him ogling at my ass, he came running towards me, “madam, I won’t get any passengers from here, I better wait for you, please,” as he almost begged, with the tone in which he spoke I could clearly see that he was horny and was desperate to ogle at me more.  “But it will take time,” as I exclaimed, “it's okay… I just want you in my Auto, that’s all I want,” he said in a desperate tone.  I was already turned on and horny as I was about to meet the Tailor, who has been romancing me in my dreams and getting my panties wet giving me wet dreams, and the attention I was getting from the Auto Driver was making me more horny.  “Will you charge me for waiting?” as I asked with a smile on my face, but horny deep inside, “I will give you a free ride, Madam, I just want your Beautiful body in my Auto at any cost,” he said in a desperate tone.  He was clearly horny and so was I, “you are crazy,” as exclaimed causally, deep inside I was totally turned one, “And you are Beautiful, Madam,” the Auto Driver exclaimed.  “Thank you, but don’t wait for me,”  I said with a smile and entered inside the Tailor’s House.

The moment the Tailor Saw me, he started feeling uncomfortable and without even looking at me, “Madam..!” he exclaimed and put his head down, turned around.  He was clearly feeling apologetic, “Kumar, you have to stitch this blouse for me, I have to wear this for a Birthday Party,” as I said, “Madam, how can I stitch the blouse for you, after all I cannot come out of yesterday’s incident,” he said, turning around.  The way he sounded, I could clearly feel that he was hurt and I began to feel sorry for him, “Kumar..!” as I exclaimed and went near him and placed my left hand over his shoulder, he turned around, with tears all over his cheeks, “I am so sorry, Madam,” he exclaimed and all of a sudden began wrapping his arms around my waist and began hugging him tight and began crying.  For a moment I was taken aback, and my body which was aching for his touch the whole day yesterday began to react and began making me horny.  “It's okay, Kumar.. It's okay…” as I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around his neck and began hugging him back, my pussy started itching as I had begun to get wet down there already.  “I should not have kissed your lips, Madam, how could I?  I am so sorry, madam,” though he continued to cry, I could clearly feel his boner already in his Lungi and was rubbing my thighs over my Saree, and he was taking me totally into his embrace, feeling up my boobs against his chest fully.  As his erect cock in his Lungi was rubbing my thighs over my Saree, I could feel my pussy getting excited and my Panties getting wet inside.  With the way I was hugging him back, he must have clearly understood that I was feeling horny and excited as well.  “It's okay, Kumar, I think we should forget what happened yesterday and move on,” as I whispered, “I am not a strong willed person like you, Madam, it will take time for me to move on,” he whispered and began resting his lips on my neck, towards my left, just below my ear.  It was more like kissing my neck, and his saliva which touched my neck, turned me on and hugged the Tailor tighter this time, biting my lips.  “I understand, Kumar, but I can apologize to you if you want, for slapping you and verbally abusing you,” as I whispered, “no, you don’t have to, Madam.  This hug is enough, this hug is making me forget all that happened yesterday,” he whispered, tugging his left leg between my legs in Saree, clearly burying his cock between my legs, particularly between my inner thighs, teasing me up completely, without his knowledge? I don’t know, but I was enjoying feeling his cock over my inner thighs.  “Please stitch my Blouse by evening, Kumar,” as I whispered, “Sure, Madam, just take your pallu off and wait for me, I will close the door and come with the measuring tape,” he casually said and broke the hug.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Though he casually told me to take my pallu off to measure my blouse and went to close the door, I could clearly feel that he was excited to make me take my pallu off.  Though I was horny, I somehow started feeling shy and stood there without taking my pallu off, I wanted the Tailor himself to remove my pallu, my body ached for his hands to touch my pallu and remove it off me.  As he locked the door from inside and switched on the Tube Light, and picked up his measuring tape and came near me, “take you pallu off, Madam,” as he exclaimed in a professional tone, “I am feeling shy, Kumar,” I exclaimed.  “You don’t have to feel shy, Madam, I am a professional,” he exclaimed smiling at me, waiting for me to remove my saree pallu.  Though he was smiling, I clearly knew that he was excited to watch me take my pallu off for him.  At the same time I want him to make the first step and remove my pallu.  There was a small battle going on between me and the Tailor, about who was going to remove my pallu first, whether it was me or the Tailor.  “Come on, Madam, take your pallu off,” as the Tailor said with a smile, “no, I can’t, I am feeling shy,” as I began blushing, he gave up the battle.  “Come on, Madam, or else how can I take your measurement?” he exclaimed with a smile and casually began removing my safety pin which I had pinned my Saree Pallu to my Pink Blouse, and kept it on the Tailoring Machine table which was right next to us.  “Kumar, you can take my measurements from my old Blouse, right?” I whispered.  “That’s not my style, Madam,” he whispered, and began removing my pallu.  In the name of removing my pallu, he grabbed my pallu over my left boob, at the same time grabbing my left boob over my Saree and Blouse, and began removing my pallu.  The moment his hand touched my left boob, I could feel his hand doing magic to me and I was totally excited.

As he removed my White printed Chiffon Saree pallu and my pallu was on the floor, and I was standing palluless, in her Pink Blouse, totally wet with my sweat near my armpits, and revealing my entire waist and deep navel.  As he picked up the measurement book and a pen and kept it on the Tailoring Machine table, “so, shall we start?” he asked, without even looking at my boobs over my Pink Blouse or my fully exposed waist and deep navel, sounding very professional and also with a smile.  “Sure,” as I said smiling at him, he smiled at me and began circling the tape around me.  As he began measuring my blouse and noting down the measurements, with a professional facial expression, “which idiot stitched this blouse for you, Madam? So loose everywhere,” he exclaimed.  “Look how loose it is here,” as he whispered and began grabbing me by my wet armpits, I began biting my lips as I began feeling ticklish and horny at the same time.  Nicely feeling up my sweaty armpits, “don’t worry about this armpits area of the blouse, okay? We will make the blouse tight here,” as he whispered, playing with my armpits, I started feeling horny and biting my lips and looked into his eyes.  Though he knew that I had started to feel horny, “feeling ticklish, Madam?” he whispered.  “Yeah,” as I whispered, “just bear with me some more time, please, I am working on your armpits, figuring out what kind of stitching I can give here,” he whispered and began feeling up my armpits nicely.  “Do you shave your pits regularly, Madam?” as he whispered, “Yeah, Kumar,” I whispered, closing my eyes.  “When did you shave your armpits last time, Madam?” as he whispered, grabbing me by my underarms and looking into my eyes, “the day before yesterday, Kumar,” I whispered.  “Mmmmmm …. Your armpits smell great, which perfume, madam?” as he whispered, squeezing my armpits making my sweat fill his hands, “mmmmmm…..” I let out a soft moan, but somehow, replied “that I cannot reveal, Kumar, but all I can say is it is not a perfume, but a deo,” I whispered.  “Mmmmm… just love your deo, madam, so tempting to sniff your armpits,” as he exclaimed and all of a sudden began sniffing my armpits, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” as I moaned, “just a couple of sniffs, Madam,” he whispered and began sniffing my right armpit nicely, “the other one as well,” as he whispered and began grabbing me by my waist and began sniffing my left armpit, “mmmmmmm… no...!” I exclaimed and caught his face.  As he looked into my eyes, “no please.. It's sweaty” as I whispered, holding his face, “you don’t have to feel uncomfortable about your sweat with me, Madam,” he whispered and began digging his nose between my left armpits and began sniffing my armpit, “mmmmmm… I love your smell,” he whispered and gave a kiss on my armpit and looked into my eyes.  With the expression on my face, he would clearly make out that I was feeling horny, “nice deo, Madam,” as he whispered and smiled at me, I managed to smile back.  Though we smiled at each other for a few seconds, we were looking at each other’s eyes with lust.  “Wearing your Bra and Panties, inside madam?” as he whispered, I started feeling horny as he was directly asking me if I was wearing my Bra and Panties inside.  Though I was feeling horny, to make it look casual, “Yes, I am wearing my Bra inside, and why would you want to know if I am wearing my Panties inside or not?” as I asked the Tailor, with a smirk on my face, “that came with the flow, madam,” he exclaimed and smiled.  “Stop being naughty,” as I exclaimed and pinched his nose gently and smiled at him.  Though I was smiling at him, deep inside I was horny and my pussy started itching.  “Just out of curiosity, are you wearing your Panties inside, Madam?” as he asked, with a smile, “maybe, why should I tell you?” I said with a smile and looking aside and looking at him back.  “You are not,” as he exclaimed with a smile, “No, I am wearing my panties,” I said.  “Got you..!” as he exclaimed and began laughing, “you are so mean,” I exclaimed, trying to act dumb.  “Wonder what type of Panties you are wearing underneath your Saree and Petticoat, Madam,” as he casually asked with a smile, “what if I ask you the same question?” I said.  “Me? Nothing, just my Lungi and nothing underneath.  See,” he exclaimed with a smile and lifted his lungi and showed me his erect cock for a second and covered it with his lungi.  That fraction of a second peak of his erect cock, began watering my mouth and wetting my pussy at the same time.  “Kumar, have some Shame.  You should be showing that to your wife,” as I exclaimed, with a smile on his face, “alright, I am sorry, let's start with the measurement,” he said began grabbing my Pink Blouse’s first hook.  “Hope you did not get me wrong when I showed you my cock,” as he whispered and began removing my Pink Blouse’s first hook, “no it's alright, you were just trying to show that you are not wearing anything inside,” as I began answering, that’s when I realized he had neatly removed a couple of hooks of my Pink Blouse already and I was giving him the view of my White Bra which I was wearing inside.  By the time I exclaimed, “my God, what are you doing?” he had removed all my Pink Blouse hooks, opened my blouse and began looking at my boobs in my White Bra.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“If you are not comfortable with my style of working, we can do it some other time, Madam,” this time he sounded serious and professional, and began hooking my Blouse hooks again.  “It's not that Kumar, you should have told me that you were going to remove my Blouse,” as I exclaimed, “it's okay, Madam, I think you are not comfortable with my style of working, we can do it some other time,” he said in a serious way and began hooking all my blouse hooks.  “What happened, Kumar?!”, as I exclaimed, “I have hooked your blouse back, we can do this some other time, when you are comfortable with my style of working, Madam,” he said, in a serious tone.  “No, Kumar, it's not that.  Please try to understand, you are the first guy I am taking my pallu off for, that’s why I felt shy,”  I said, in a requesting tone.  “I understand, but I somehow have the feeling that you are not comfortable with my style of working,” as he was saying, “No, I AM, comfortable with your style of working, Kumar,” I said.  “Are you sure?” as he exclaimed looking to my Boobs over my Pink Blouse, and before even I could say “yeah,” he, in the name of removing my Pink Blouse Hooks, began grabbing my first Blouse hook with his thumb and index fingers of both his hands, and gently cupping my boobs with his other fingers of both his hands.  “Yeah,” as I exclaimed, “Madam, are you really comfortable with my style of working?” he whispered, and began grabbing my boobs over my Pink Blouse fully, “mmmmmmm….” a soft moan escaped from my lips, and bit my lips from moaning further and my hands automatically went on top of his hands which were grabbing my boobs over my Pink Saree.  “I don’t think so, you are not comfortable with my style of working, look how you are trying to stop me from working?” as he exclaimed, nicely squeezing my boobs over my Pink blouse, and looking at my hands over his hands, “Mmmmmmmmm.. Sorry, Kumar, out of shyness my hands must have come there,” I whispered and took my hands off and began placing my hands over his shoulders.  “Madam, you don’t have to say Sorry and all, come on,” as he exclaimed, nicely playing with my boobs over my Pink Blouse, and smiled at me.  “Then why did you get serious all of a sudden? That’s why I had to say Sorry and all,” as I said and playfully slapped his cheek, he began laughing and I began laughing, “come on, you,” he exclaimed and began hugging me by my waist and making my arms rest around his neck and began hugging him tight with my boobs in my Pink Blouse crushing against his chest.  Getting nicely hugged by this Tailor and his erect cock rubbing my thighs over my Saree, was driving me crazy and my pussy was all wet with my juices, aching for his cock inside me.  “I was just being professional.  When you did not cooperate with my style of working, that’s why I felt serious.  I felt like you were disrespecting me,” he whispered.  “If my intention was to disrespect you, why am I hugging you like this?” as I whispered, closing my eyes and crushing my boobs in my Blouse against his chest and feeling his erect cock rubbing all over his thighs over my Saree.  I was so horny that I almost felt like kissing his lips.  “Hmmmm… I understand, shall I remove your blouse now,” as he whispered, breaking the hug and resting his hands over my waist, and smiling at me, “sure,” I whispered, gently taking my hands off his hands of his neck and shoulders.  “Hmmmmmm… that’s good,” as he exclaimed and smiled at me, and as I smiled at him back, and all of a sudden, “just relax and let the professional take over from there, okay,” he said, taking his hands off my waist and placing them over my shoulders and squeezing them gently, and all of a sudden inserted his hands between my arms and grabbed my wet armpits over my Pink blouse and planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled at me.  That gentle kiss drove me crazy, and though I bit my lips when he kissed my cheek, when he smiled at me I managed to smile back.  “Shall I remove your blouse?” as he asked, with his hands still grabbing me by my armpits over my wet Pink Blouse, “you already have, you ugly B@stard..!” I almost said, but “sure,” I said.
Like Reply
As he began removing my Pink Blouse hooks, I was looking at this ugly Tailor with dark in complexion, thick mustache, cheeks full of Boxcar Scars, dry, tarred, and burnt lips due to heavy Beedi smoking, yellow teeth with gaps, yellow teeth, and bad breath to add to his ugliness, not tall, exactly my height, wears just a Blue checkered Lungi and a dirty white cut banian spreading his body odor everywhere, and overall totally not my type, and I could not believe that he was turning me and making me horny and I was enjoying the way he was removing my Pink Blouse.  As he was removing my Pink Blouse hooks one by one revealing my White Bra which I was wearing inside, I was looking at his face and the way he was enjoying looking at my White Bra which was getting revealing as he was unbooking my Pink Blouse, I started feeling horny horny.  As he removed my Pink Blouse off completely, and left me standing with my upper body covering my Boobs with just my White Bra, I started feeling shy and horny at the same time, as I have never removed my Blouse and stood in front of anyone other than my husband, at the same time letting a Stranger remove my blouse and standing only in my White Bra for him, was turning me on.  As my hands automatically went to cover my bobos over my White Bra, he placed my Pink Blouse on the table and came back to me, and the moment he came towards me, I quickly took my hands off so that he wouldn’t feel disrespected, like he felt moments ago.  “Why are you scared?” as he exclaimed, “of you, because you might get serious and get offended thinking that I am disrespectful,” as I exclaimed, “oh my poor baby,” he exclaimed with a smile and came near me and began grabbing me by my Armpits, and began kissing my lips, and since I was horny already,  I began shamelessly kissing his lips nicely.  As I was about to kiss his lips more, “I won’t be serious to you, just relax, okay?” he exclaimed, breaking the kiss, but was still grabbing me by my underarms.  Since I was not wearing my blouse, his hands were directly feeling my naked armpits, making me feel tickly and horny at the same time, but most horny, and I began sweating all over his palms which were holding my armpits more.  “Are you relaxed now?” as he whispered, still holding me by my naked armpits, “yeah,” as I nodded, biting my lips, as I was horny, “nice lips you got there, nice naturally pink lips, nice and full lips, just love the taste of your lips,” as he began complimenting my lips and began licking his lips and brought his lips close to my lips, and without even asking for my permission, as he began kissing my lips, I shamelessly began offering my lips to kiss, suck, and taste my lips for a good one minute, and only when I began kissing his lips back, his began taking his hands off my armpits and began taking his hands behind me and unclasped my White Bra hooks, removed my White Bra hooks completely, letting my White Bra hand around me loose.  As he broke the kiss, taking his hands off me, and my White Bra and was hanging free, my hands naturally went behind to clasp my White Bra, “what are you doing?!” the Tailor asked.  “Hooking my Bra,” as I said and tried to hook my Bra, “you don’t have to,” he whispered and began inserting his hands underneath my White Bra from the front and began grabbing my naked boobs and began squeezing my boobs.
Like Reply
The moment I felt his hands over my naked boobs, my womanly response was to push his hands off my breasts, and that’s what I did.  As my hands automatically pushed his hands that were grabbing my naked boobs, he felt disrespected now.  Though I was horny, I somehow started feeling that I was going too far.  “I know, this would happen, that’s why I told you to come some other time,” as he whispered and began putting his hands around me and began hooking my White Bra hook, his body odor began turning me on and driving me crazy.  “Kumar, are you offended?” as I whispered, “I am, because which professional would leave his work unfinished.  But it's okay, you are not comfortable, we will do it some other time, Madam,” he whispered near my ear, taking his time hooking my White Bra hooks from behind.  Meanwhile, his body odor, his chest brushing from boobs in my White Bra, and his erect cock brushing my thighs from the front was making me horny and turned on.  “You want me to remove your Bra for you, Kumar?” as I whispered, being horny and totally turned on, “yeah,” he whispered.  “You want to see me without my Bra, Kumar?” as I whispered, in a horny tone, “yeah,” he whispered.  “What will you do after I remove my Bra for you, Kumar?” as I whispered, in a horny tone, because I was genuinely horny, “I am gonna suck your boobs until they become hard, only then I can take the perfect measurement, Madam,” he whispered.  While his body odor was turning me on, and the way he was holding on to me, with his fingers resting on my back near my White Bra hook, and his chest completely resting on my boobs, and his erect cock brushing my thighs over my saree, teasing me and wetting my Panties, I began surrendering to the Tailor.  “Okay, Kumar, I will remove my Bra for you,” as I whispered, Kumar broke the hug and began looking at me.

Putting my hands behind, “are you sure there is no one around, Kumar?” as I whispered and began removing my White Back hook from behind, “very sure, Madam,” he whispered and I removed my White Bra hooks completely and it was loose, and all of a sudden the Tailor began lifting my White Bra portion which was covering my left boob, and began grabbing my waist and began sucking my left breast, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……” as I began moaning and held his head, my Bra Strap which were loose began falling over my arms.  As I took my hands off the Tailor’s head and began removing my Bra Straps off my hands and began throwing my White Bra over my Pink Blouse, the Tailor began hugging me by my waist and began enjoying himself sucking my boobs one after the other.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as I began moaning, “just love your boobs, madam,” the Tailor exclaimed and began sucking my boobs nicely.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as I began moaning holding his face, biting my lips and enjoying watching the way his dark lips, yellow teeth, and mustache were eating my boobs, and my pussy was totally getting wet and I could feel my panties getting totally wet.
Like Reply
All of a sudden, he took his mouth off my boobs and picked up his measuring tape and began circling around me and began measuring my boobs.  Quietly placing his measuring tape on the table, “got to make your boobs more hard for the perfect measurement, madam,” as he whispered and began grabbing my naked boobs, “mmmmm… Kumar..,” as I exclaimed and began biting my lips, “if you want me to stop, just tell me okay?” he exclaimed and began kissing my lips.  With his hands nicely squeezing my boobs, as he began kissing my lips, I began kissing his lips back passionately as I was totally horny and my pussy was itching and my juices began flowing and so badly wanted the Tailor’s erect cock, which was brushing my inner thighs over my saree, inside my pussy.  “Kiss my lips, like you want me, Madam; Kiss my lips, like you Love me, madam; Kiss my lips like you want me to Fuck you, Madam,” as he began saying, and simultaneously squeezing my boobs nicely, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” as I began moaning and kissing his lips, all of a sudden, the Tailor removed his Lungi knot and let it fall on the ground and held my right hand and made me hold his erect cock.  The moment I held his erect cock in my hand, “Oh my God, Kumar…. Mmmmmm,” I exclaimed looking into his eyes and began stroking his cock, “you like it, Madam?” as he asked, squeezing my boobs nicely, “mmmmm…. Yeah, Kumar,” enjoying the feel of his cock in my hand and at the same time unable to stand straight as my pussy was aching to have it inside me.  “Let's take these off, first,” he whispered, taking his hands off and began removing my White Printed Saree, tugged to my Pink Petticoat and removed my Saree off and I was standing only in my Pink Petticoat, holding his erect cock in my right hand and being tempted to bend down and enjoy sucking his cock or not.  “Look how much my cock loves you, Madam, it is growing nicely in your hand,” as he exclaimed, removing his White Banian off and getting naked completely, “mmmmmm… yeah,” as I moaned softly.  “Come let's get inside,” he casually whispered and began carrying me in his arms to the bedroom in just my Pink Petticoat, half naked.  While I was in his arms, half naked with only my Pink Petticoat on me and began carrying me to the bedroom, he began bending down and began sucking my boobs, “my God … Kumar..!” as I exclaimed, “such yummy boobs you have, Madam,” he exclaimed, and carried me inside and placed me on the bed.  Placing me in bed, the Tailor went towards my feet and began lifting my Pink Petticoat and went up kissing my feet, knees, thighs, and inner thighs, and lifted my Pink Petticoat all the way above my waist and revealed my Maroon Color Panties I was wearing inside, “My God… your Panties are so wet.  You have been enjoying all this while, haven’t you?” as he said and winked at me biting his lips, I started feeling shy and began closing my face.  As I was covering my face out of embarrassment at the same time feeling horny, I could feel the Tailor grabbing my Maroon Color Panties by its elastic and began pulling them down, and even lifted my waist up, so that he could freely remove my panties.  “My God.. what a beautiful Pussy you have, Madam,” as the Tailor exclaimed, I could feel my Maroon Color Panties coming down my inner thighs, thighs, knees, and feet and completely off me now.  My Pussy began to itch more and more, as I could feel my juices dripping off my pussy.  I was so tempted to touch my pussy and finger my pussy and cum.  The very next moment, just like that, in a fraction of a second, the Tailor began spreading my legs and slept between my legs with his mouth near my pussy and all of a sudden began sucking my clit, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” as I began to moan, the Tailor began slurping my pussy juices which were all over my pussy already.  “Mmmmmmmmm… Yummy..!” as he exclaimed, “Kumar..!” I exclaimed and tried to sit and holding his face, pushing me back, as Kumar began lifting my Pink Petticoat all the way above my waist, and began putting my legs over his shoulders, and began grabbing my boobs and all of a sudden began sucking my pussy nicely, “ aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ammma aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I began to moan as I could feel a strong orgasm build up and I could feel that I was going to cum at any moment.  “My God… your juices are so yummy, Madam, I am gonna taste them all,” as the Tailor exclaimed and began sucking my pussy nicely, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I began to moan, grabbing on to his hand which was squeezing my boobs.  As the Tailor began kissing all over my pussy lips, like he was kissing my lips, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as I was moaning, and as he began kissing my pussy and licking my pussy lips, I could not take it any more, “I am gonna Cum, Kumar….. Mmmmmm…. I am gonna cum….,” I exclaimed.  Knowing that I was going to cum at any more, the Tailor switch position and knelt between my face, with his asshole facing my face, and his erect cock right next to my right cheek, and began scooping my ass cheek and began eating my pussy nicely digging his tongue deep inside my pussy, this time I could not hold it any longer, “aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….. I am gonna cum … I am gonna mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ….” I began to moment, and the moment he inserted his finger inside my pussy and began licking my asshole, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah….!” I moaned and began cumming all over his fingers.  “Mmmmm…. Your juices,” as the Tailor moaned and began sucking my all my juices which were dripping all over my pussy, with all the love,  I began holding the Tailor’s Cock with was right next to my cheek with my right hand and planted a kiss on his asshole, though it was dirty.  The moment I planted a kiss on his asshole, holding his erect cock with his right, “mmmmmmm…. I love it, Madam,” as he exclaimed, realizing that he was enjoying it, totally ignoring everything, I began stroking his cock with my right hand and began kissing and sucking his asshole nicely.  Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm….. My God..!! Madam… I am loving it…. Mmmmmm,” as he began moaning, and began licking my pussy and asshole at the same time, I started feeling another orgasm build up inside my pussy.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmm, Madam mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm….” as he began moaning, the way he was moaning excited me, and I was so tempted to take his cock inside my mouth.  Without hesitation as I began taking his cock inside my mouth and began enjoying myself sucking and tasting his cock, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” the Tailor began moaning, and trying to free his cock off my mouth, but as I forcibly began taking his cock fully in my mouth, and began sucking his cock nicely, “mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” he continued to moan, and I could feel a strong orgasm build up already, and the moment the Tailor began burying his face over my pussy and began eating my pussy, “I am gonna Cum,” me and the Tailor exclaimed at the same time.  As I began sucking his cock nicely and he began sucking my pussy nicely, and we were about to cum, the Tailor took his mouth off my pussy, and forcibly pulled his cock off my mouth and slept on top of me, and hugged me tight and began sucking my boobs and inserted his cock deep inside my already wet pussy and began making love to me, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah …..” I began to moan loudly, and the moment he hugged me tight, “I am gonna cum, Madam… I am gonna cum… mmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” he moaned and shot his cum deep inside my pussy, and began kissing my lips, kissing his lips back passionately, I began cumming all over his cock.  That was the best sex I have ever had, and I could feel it. “My God.. What a pussy, Madam… what a pussy..!”, as the tired Tailor exclaimed, still sleeping on top of me and with his cock still inside my pussy, “I enjoyed your pussy fully, Madam,” as he whispered with a smile on his face, I smiled back and hugged him tight.

Letting me rest, he got off me and came back with a measuring tape and measured my boobs this time and went back to the living room.  Since I was tired after a wonderful loving making session with the Tailor, I fell asleep in his bed naked.  By the time I woke up, he had stitched my blouse, and surprised me.  The fitting was perfect.  Though I wore my dirty Maroon Color Panties and White Bra, and wore my Pink Petticoat on top of my Maroon color Panties and wore my Pink Blouse over my White Bra and was about to leave, the Tailor sent me home only after removing my White Bra and Maroon Colors and keeping for himself as a souvenir.

The End

Regards

Novelist Casanova
[+] 10 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Wnjoyed it
Like Reply
Thank you
Like Reply