Misc. Erotica Third Son (Completed)
[Image: 1374076-003.jpg]

Date: 02 .05. 2023
Title: Third Son
Word Count: 26,289
Author:  Novelist Casanova
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Third Son 

It was early in the morning, I was getting late to oversee my new Apartment construction.  As I was at the Dining Table, waiting for my Dosa, my wife was still in the Kitchen, “Janaki…. Janaki….,” though I called, she was not even answering.  As I went to check on her in the Kitchen, the stove was on with the Tawa on top, and my wife was thinking about something and was slowly stirring the Dosa batter in the vessel.  “Janaki?!” as I exclaimed and went near her, “Ehmmm?” she exclaimed and turned towards me.  “Are you okay, baby?” as I exclaimed and gave her a hug, since she was not wearing her Bra and Panties inside her thin White Nightie, when I hugged her I could feel like I was hugging her naked.  It has been more than six months since I had made love to my wife, because I was spending all my time at my Apartment construction site and I never could really spend time with my wife and my two sons.  

Though the guilt of not spending enough time with my family was there inside me, the fact that I was working hard for my family and the future of my two sons was making me forget the guilt.  My wife Janaki, who was a Dentist turned homemaker, who closed the Dental Clinic just to take care of our sons, clearly understood why I could not spend enough time with them and she was taking care of all the needs of my sons.  Starting from waking up in the morning, preparing Breakfast for us, sending me off to the Construction site, and dropping our two sons in their schools in the car and picking our sons from School, to helping them do their homeworks and put them to bed, she was busy the whole day.  To add to her busy schedule, she found out about my eldest’s son Ravi Hockey Talent and joined him at one of the finest Hockey Coaching Academy, and began dropping him off at the Hockey Coaching Academy early in the morning and waited there until his Hockey Practice was over and then picked him up from there in the Car.

My teenage son Ravi, who had grown 6’5 already, had become a fast bowler and used to take a lot of wickets, which made my wife so proud.  My first son Ravi and my wife used to proudly show me all the Man of the Match trophies and Medals he used to win.  Every morning during Breakfast, while serving Dosas for us, her only talk was about our first Son Ravi’s match performance.  When she told us that he was going to play under 19 for the State side, I was totally happy and even promised that I would definitely come to watch the Under 19 matches he was going to play for the State.  Though I was busy with my Apartment construction, I was waiting for my wife and my son Ravi to inform me about the Date of the under 19 Match he was going to play representing the State.

Since I had missed all my son’s matches as a result of being busy with my Apartment Construction, I somehow wanted to go to the Hockey Academy and watch my son’s match practice so that he would not feel that I don’t care about him.  One day, when we ran out of material supplies and had an off day, I decided to go to the Hockey Academy to watch my son’s match.  By the time I went to the Hockey Academy, the match was already over and my son was celebrating among his friends.  When I stopped a guy was putting his head down and going home with his bag, “who won the match?” casually, “they won, that Bastard Ravi took all our wickets,” as he said, “hey mind your words, I am his Dad,” as I said in an angry tone, he apologized and left the place.
Letting my son celebrate with his friends, as I went to the Office Room to check on my wife, to my shock, my son’s coach was hugging my wife who was in her Purple Chiffon Saree and Matching Purple Blouse.  With tears rolling all over the coach’s eyes, and hugging and feeling my wife up nicely, “Ravi, made me so proud, Sir.  Full credit should go to this Super Mom, Sir,” the coach exclaimed, still hugging my wife and looking at an elderly man.  “She drops him here daily and waits here until the Practice is over and provides him all the financial support and moral support.  It is because of this Super Mom, her son Ravi won the Match for us, Sir.  I am so thankful to her, Sir,” as the coach exclaimed in an emotional tone and began hugging my wife tight, this time feeling her up nicely and resting his hands over my wife’s ass cheeks, the old man’s eyes were all over my wife’s ass and was licking his lips.  “Coach, credit should go to you as well, you are his Guru,” as the old man said, “Yeah, Sir,” my wife exclaimed, gently breaking the hug, but not completely as his Coach’s hands were still over my wife’s ass cheeks over her Saree.  Ignoring his hands which were over her ass cheeks, “special thanks should always go to you coach.  You are Ravi’s Guru and without your training he wouldn’t have come this far,” as my wife was praising the coach, he took his hands off my wife’s ass and brought it up and held my wife by her waist.  The way the coach was holding her by her waist, had started making her feel comfortable, “you both need to be applauded.  Alright I am going to meet the State Hockey Council heads today and recommend Ravi’s name and they will definitely add him to the State Team and if he performs well at the State Level, he will soo represent India and make our country proud,” as the old man was saying and my wife was delightfully looking at him and listening to news that our son was going to play for the State and soon for the Country, the Coach’s eyes were all over my wife’s boobs over her Purple Saree and her Purple Blouse Pallu, and began taking his hands off my wife’s waist gently and began moving it up, “Sir, if you add Ravi’s name on the State Side, I will be so grateful to you,” as he was saying looking at the old man and began taking his hands further up and began grabbing my wife by her underarms, brushing her boobs, for a moment she tried to ignore the Coach’s hands grabbing her by her underarms, she was clearly feeling uncomfortable.  “I will make sure Ravi’s name is on the State Team List,” as the old man said, “Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…. We did it, Janaki..!” the coach exclaimed and all of a sudden began grabbing my wife by her ass cheeks and began lifting her and began circling her around.  “I am so happy..!!” as the coach exclaimed and dropped her down and she was trying to stand straight after being circled around, “all because of you, Janaki,” as the Coach exclaimed and all of a sudden began grabbing my wife by her ass cheeks over her Purple Chiffon Saree and began pulling her towards him and began kissing her lips, right in front of the old man, she pushed the Coach aside and slapped him and left the place.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Strangely, instead of getting angry at the Coach for hugging my wife, feeling my wife up nicely, and smooching my wife’s lips, I started feeling horny and excited.  By the time my wife and my son Ravi had left the place, I took my car and reached home.  The moment my eldest son Ravi saw me at home, he came towards me and hugged me, “Dad, I am gonna play for the State Team and after that I am gonna play for India..!” as he exclaimed, “My God… I am so proud of you, Son,” I exclaimed.  As I looked at my wife, she was looking upset, “hey, our son is going to play for the State team and you are looking upset?” I said looked at my wife.  “Yeah, Dad, I don’t know what happened, she has been upset and did not speak a word to me,” as my elder son exclaimed, my second son began coming out of the house, “Your elder Brother is going to play for the State Team,” as my elder son exclaimed out of happiness and began hugging my second son and began jumping out of happiness.  As my wife was still looking upset, “what happened, baby?  Look how happy our boys are, come on cheer up,” as I exclaimed, “Ram, I need to take a shower,” she said and went inside.

That night, my wife could not sleep properly, she was cursing herself for letting the Coach hug her, feel her up nicely and smooch her lips.  As I was pretending to be in deep sleep, she took her phone and went to the Bathroom and began talking to her sister who was in Canada.  As I tiptoed and went near the Bathroom to overhear her conversation, “yeah, Divya, he was hugging me tight and was feeling me up nicely.  Since I was happy, I was trying as hard as I could to ignore his hands, but he kept on feeling up my ass cheeks,” as my wife was saying, “Janaki, you are making me feel horny,” her sister said.  Since it was midnight and there was pindrop silence, I could clearly hear her sister’s voice over the phone.  “If he was feeling up your ass cheeks, he must have definitely gotten turned on, Janaki,” as her sister said, “how could he grab my ass cheeks, shouldn’t he have manners?” my wife exclaimed.  “You can’t blame him fully, Janaki.  Why did you hug him back in the first place, you should have refused the hug,” as my wife’s sister said, “I was happy that my son won, Divya, when he hugged me out of happiness, in a flow I hugged him back, Divya,” my wife said.  “See, he must have thought you like him the way he likes you and got carried away,” as her sister said, “but how could he grab my ass cheeks?” my wife exclaimed.  “Janaki, that’s what I am saying, when you hugged him back he must have got carried away and got turned on and began feeling up your ass cheeks.  Did you try to take his hands off your ass cheeks, Janaki?” as her sister asked, “no, Divya,” my wife said.  “See, he must have thought you were enjoying yourself and continued feeling up your ass cheeks,” as her sister was saying, “not just my ass cheeks, he held my waist, brushed his hands all over the side of my boobs and grabbed me by my underarms,” my wife said.  “My God, how were you controlling yourself Janaki, if I was in your place I would have wet my panties already.  Wait.. Did you wet your panties when he was feeling you up, Janaki?” her sister asked.  “Only after I came home I realized I had wet my Panties, Divya,” as my wife was saying, “it means you were enjoying yourself as well, Janaki,” my wife’s sister said.  “Come on, Diyva..!” as my wife exclaimed, “what do you mean come on, Divya? Only if you were enjoying yourself would your panties get wet.  While he was hugging you, feeling up your ass cheeks, held your waist, brushed your boobs on the sides and grabbing you by your underarms, your body must have reacted to a new man’s touch and got your pussy wet for him, it's completely natural,” as my wife’s sister was saying, “hmmmmm…” my wife was agreeing to what her sister was saying, meaning my wife was enjoying herself as well.  When Mr. Swaminathan, one the State Hockey Team selectors, promised that he was going to convince other selectors to include my son in the State Team, the Coach got excited and began lifting me and circling me around.  The moment he dropped me down, he grabbed my ass cheeks again and began kissing my lips, I pushed him off and slapped him and left the place, Divya,” my wife said.  “How long did he kiss your lips?” as my wife’s sister asked, “for a good 3 to 5 seconds, Divya,” my wife said.  “Did you kiss his lips back, Janaki? I mean, how did you feel when a new man’s lips kissed your lips?” as my wife’s sister asked, “I was in shock and pushed him off and slapped him.  He has texted a zillion sorries on my WhatsApp,” my wife said.  “Did you accept his apology?” as my wife’s sister asked, “not yet,” my wife said.  “Do it right away, he must have felt guilty after kissing your lips and probably is sleepless like you,” my wife’s sister said.  “But still, how can he kiss my lips, Divya? I am somebody else’s wife,” as my wife was saying, “so? He could be somebody else’s Husband as well,” my wife’s sister said.  “He is unmarried,” my wife said.  “Look, what I am trying to say is kissing is not a big deal, and you have created a scene.  If I was in your position, I would have kissed his lips back and moved on,” my wife’s sister said.  “And moved on?! What if he continues kissing you daily?  Would you continue kissing his lips back?” as my wife exclaimed, “mmmmm….depends,” my wife’s sister exclaimed.  “Depends on what?” as my wife asked, “depends . “  “He kissed me right in front of Mr. Swaminathan, Divya, that’s why I slapped him,” as my wife said, “I understand, darling, if you had kiss his lips back, what would Mr. Swaminathan thought about you,” as my wife’s sister was saying, “exactly,” my wife said.  “If he had hots for you he should have kissed your lips in private, Janaki.  That’s okay, he is apologizing to you now, accept his apology, only then you will go to sleep and he will go to sleep as well.  Not just that, if you don’t accept his apology it is affect your son’s Match Practice as well,” as my wife’s sister said, “you are right, Divya, let me accept his apology right away,” as my wife said and hung on the call, I quickly went and slept on the bed and pretended to be in sound sleep.

As my wife came out of the bathroom, she slept next to me and began texting the Coach.  When she opened up her WhatsApp, there were like thousands of sorry messages from the Coach and as she kept scrolling, “Sorry for kissing your lips, Janaki, I got carried away.  Please accept my apology,” as the Coach had texted, “Apology Accepted,” my wife replied.  “Thank you so much Janaki, and hey why are you still awake.  You are supposed to be sleeping next to your husband right?” as the coach texted, “I am,” my wife texted back.  “Your husband is the luckiest man in the world, Janaki. I am so jealous of him.  I am so jealous of him because he is married to one of the most Beautiful women in the world,” as the coach texted, my wife was licking her lips and was wondering what to respond, and at the same time was blushing.  As she was typing, “thank you,” and was about to hit send, “I wish I saw you first, Janaki.  I would have fought anything in life or anyone in life and married you and made you my wife, and would have been there in your bed instead of your husband, admiring your beauty,” as the coach texted, my wife deleted the “thank you” she was about to send and sent him a smiling smiley.  Clearly she was liking the way he was crazy about her.  “Just watching your sleep itself is enough for me, Janaki,” as the coach texted, she replied to him with another smiling smiley.  “I wish I was there to watch you sleep, Janaki, just watching you sleep, nothing else,” as the coach texted, “nothing else?” my wife replied, licking her lips. “Yeah, like what I did in the morning, hugged you enjoying the feel of your boobs crushing against my chest, grabbed your beautiful ass cheeks, feeling up your ass cheeks along with your saree, petticoat, and your Panties,” as he texted, my wife started feeling horny and began licking her lips and began closing her eyes began rubbing her thighs against each other.  As she looked at me to check if I was awake and I was pretending to be deep sleep, she began holding the phone in right hand and began lifting her White Nighty well about her waist and her left hand went right over her pussy and began touching herself.  Since it was bedtime, she did not wear her Bra and Panties inside, just the thin White Nightie.  Gently playing with her pussy and licking her lips, as she looked at her phone, “are you there, Janaki?” as the coach Texted, “Yes,” my wife replied.  “Thank God, you replied, Janaki. Thought you got angry once again after I openly told you that in the morning I enjoyed hugging your and feeling your boobs crushing against my chest and also openly told you that I was enjoying every bit of grabbing your beautiful ass cheeks and feeling them up nicely along with your Saree, Petticoat, and your Panties,” as the coach texted, my wife texted a smiling smiley, and began gently playing with her pussy.  That Smiling Smiley reply for telling her how he enjoyed feeling my wife up nicely must have given him a green signal to talk dirty about her and he immediately texted, “just loved the feel of your waist, Janaki, and when I brought my hands up and brushed the sides of your boobs, I was so tempted to play with your boobs but I somehow controlled myself and took my hands towards your underarms and grabbed you by your wet underarms over your wet Blouse, Janaki.  But when I lifted you and circled you around, and dropped you down, my hands and kissed your navel, I lost control, Janaki.  That’s when I dropped your down and grabbed you by you ass and pulled you towards me and feeling up your ass along with your Saree, Petticoat, and your Panties nicely and began kissing your lips, enjoying the taste of your lips and your tasty saliva, totally ignoring Mr. Swaminathan,” as the Coach texted, my wife, reading his text continued fingering her pussy and I could clear her the sound of her juices of her wet pussy being fingered by her.  “I am sorry that I did that to you, Janaki,” as he texted, “hey, it's okay, Swaroop,” my wife replied.  “Your lips tasted so yummy, Janaki, wonder how yummier other lips would taste,” as he texted, “mmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife started moaning, biting her lips controlling herself from moaning louder so that she won’t wake me up.  “What do you mean by my other lips, Swaroop?” as she texted, “mmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” and continued moaning, and the moment he texted, “your Pussy lips, Janaki.  I am sure your pussy lips are gonna taste yummier, if I get a chance to see your pussy lips, kiss your pussy lips, lick your pussy lips, put my tongue inside your pussy and taste all your juices inside your pussy, Janaki,” as the coach texted, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my wife moaned and began cumming all over my fingers and immediately texted, “that’s enough, see you tomorrow, Bye ?,” with a heart smiley at the end.  The very next moment he replied to her with a ? heart Smiley, and my wife smiled and went to bed.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued..!
Like Reply
Nice updates
Like Reply
Heart 
The next morning when she woke up early in the morning to take my eldest son Ravi to match practice, and as looked at her WhatsApp,  The coach, who must have woken up already, had texted, “Good Morning, Janaki, can’t wait to see you, come in your Yellow Leggings and White Kurti Tops which you wore last week,” and left a ? heart smiley.  My wife just smiled and was about to reply, but chose not to and smiled at the message and went to the Bathroom.

When my wife came out of a Bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, she was looking new and fresh to me.  All of a sudden I started feeling like she was brand new.  The fact that the Coach is jealous of me and feels that I am a lucky man was making me proud of my wife, at the same time when my wife wore her White Bra and White Bra and began wearing her Yellow Leggings and White Kurti Top, just like the coach told her to, started making me feel jealous of him now as my wife was looking sexy in her Yellow Leggings and White Kurti Tops, dolling up nicely for the Coach to feast his eyes upon her and possibly feel her beautiful body up nicely today.  In fact, more than feeling jealous of him, I was excited to watch how he was going to react to my wife if he saw my wife all dolled up for him to feast his eyes upon her.  More than the coach, it was my wife getting dolled up nicely, admiring herself in the mirror and making sure she would look sexy and tempting to him made me feel horny.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As my wife was picking up the Car keys and about to leave, my eldest son Ravi entered inside, “let's go Ravi,” as my wife said, “mom, wake dad up, today I am going to pay against my seniors I want dad to come with us and watch the match,” my son said.  “Ravi, dad is tired and sleeping, he can’t come now,” my wife said, trying to avoid taking me.  Since I was excited to watch my and the coach together, “what’s going on there?!”, as I exclaimed, “Dad…wake up… you must come today to watch the match,” my eldest son, who was excited, woke up.  “Alright… Alright… I will come …” I said and got up from bed.  Watching me get ready, my wife started feeling disappointed as she had dolled herself so well to impress the coach and I was going to ruin it.  But little did she know that I was going to add fuel to her new found love interest and lust, make sure my wife and the coach explore each other’s sexuality and lust each other like crazy and I was gonna watch and enjoy myself.

As she drove her car with my eldest son Ravi inside, I took my own car along so that I could go to the Construction Site after the match.  As we reached the Hockey Academy, I parked my car right behind my wife’s car.  The morning wind was heavy, and as she opened the door and got out of the car, her Yellow Leggings and her White Kurti Tops near her ass had bunched up and got caught between my wife’s ass crack, and to my shock the same old man in front of whom the coach was enjoying feeling my wife up and nicely and kissed her lips, was standing, almost hiding beside my car and feasting his eyes all over my wife’s ass where her White Kurti had got caught between her ass crack.  Quickly pulling her White Kurti Top off her ass crack and adjusting her dress, she closed the door.  As she went behind the car and lifted open the car trunk and began behind down and helping my son pick up all his Hockey gear and stuff, the heavy wind blew against her ass making her White Kurti Top hug tight against her ass and wedge between her ass crack, revealing the full shape off my wife’s ass cheeks and ass crack.  Watching my wife’s ass the old man’s jaw dropped and was enjoying the shape of my wife’s ass.  The moment the heavy wind hit her White Kurti Top hard, it lifted up and revealed her entire ass in her Yellow Leggings, including her Pantyline, making the old man go crazy and shamelessly began scratching his crotch area biting his lips.
Like Reply
As my wife turned around adjusting her White Kurti Top and gestured for me to get down from the car, she noticed the old man and with a huge smile on her face began coming towards us.  “Hello Swaminathan, Sir,” as he wished him and I got out of the car, “Hi, Janaki,” the old man said.  “Sir, this is my husband, Ram,” my wife introduced the old man to me, “hello Mr. Ram,” he said and immediately looked at my wife.  “Janaki, Swaroop was upset the whole day yesterday after you slapped him, please forget about what happened yesterday and move smoothly with him because he is your son’s coach.  Go make peace with Swaroop,” the old man said and left the place.

As we were entering inside, and my son went right onto the field, “what happened, Janaki? Why did you slap the coach, he was not training our son well?” as I exclaimed, the coach himself came in front of us, and for a moment stood froze ogling at my wife from head to toe and was delighted that she wore the White Kurti Top and Yellow Leggings as he requested, and at the same time was disappointed that I had come along with my wife.  Little did even he know that I was here to help him enjoy my wife more.  “Swaroop, this is my Husband, Ram…. And Ram this is our son’s Coach Swaroop,” as my wife introduced me to the coach, he shook my hand.  “Why don’t we get inside the office room and talk,” as he said and took us inside the room and we went inside, “Tea or Coffee?” he asked.  “Before Tea/Coffee or anything else, I want to sort out things between you guys.  I came to know from Mr. Swaminathan that my wife slapped you yesterday.  I don’t want to know who was at fault, but I want you both to put the past behind and concentrate on my son’s Hockey.  Come on shake your hands,” as I said, my wife and the coach began looking at each other.  As they were about to shake their hands, “wait… no handshake, Janaki, give me a hug,” as I said, “Ram?!” as my wife exclaimed, “you slapped him, right? Hug him Janaki,” as I said, my wife reluctantly hugged him, “hmmmmm… hug you properly, you slapped him properly right?” as I said and smiled at her, she smiled at me and began hugging him freely with her arms around his neck.  “Come on Swaroop, don’t have any grudges, put the past behind and hug my wife back,” as I said smiling at him, he hugged my wife neatly.  The moment he hugged my wife neatly, he totally ignored me and began feeling my wife’s ass cheeks up nicely over her leggings.  As my wife was feeling uncomfortable as he was feeling up her ass cheeks right in front of me, “now promise me that you guys will be friends like this always?” I said.  “I promise I will always be Janaki's good friend always, Sir,” as the coach said, taking his hands off my wife’s ass cheeks and placing them over my wife’s waist, and looking at my wife’s lips.  “And you? Janaki,” as I exclaimed, my wife, with her arms still around his neck, was nervous as she was scared that the way he was ogling at her lips, he might get turned on and kiss her lips right in front of me.  “Tell me, Janaki,” as I exclaimed, looking at his lips which were now close to her lips, “I will, Ram,” as she exclaimed nervously, as the Coach she could feel the coach was horny and was scared that he might kiss her lips at any moment, right in front of me, “I will what?”, as I asked, “tell him, Janaki, tell your husband that you and I will be good friends,” the coach whispered, close to her lips, slowly moving his hands which were on my wife’s waist and placing them over my wife’s ass cheeks gently.  “Come on Janaki, tell your husband, no?” as he exclaimed, squeezing my wife’s ass cheeks over her Yellow Leggings and White Kurti Tops, “Mmmmmm ….. Swaroop and I will be good friends, Ram,” as my wife exclaimed looking at his lips and tried to turn towards me to avoid getting her lips kissed by him, right in front of me, “Awwwwwww…. Thank you so much, Janaki,” he exclaimed and with his left hand still over my wife’s ass, he took his right hand and held my wife by her jaw and turned face towards him and all of a sudden planted a strong smooch on my wife’s lips, totally ignoring me, leaving my wife embarrassed and breaking the hug.  “What happened, Janaki?” as the coach exclaimed, “nothing to offend you, Swaroop. She is not used to getting kissed on the lips,” as I said looking at my wife and smiling at her, making the smooch look casual and I was okay with it, she looked at the coach.  “So that’s the reason she slapped me yesterday when I kissed her lips,” as the coach said, “probably, but you must give her some time to get used to getting kissed on her lips, Swaroop,” I said. “Sure, Sir,” the coach said.
Like Reply
“Alright guys, I have to go to my Construction Site, let me go take permission from my son and leave,” as I said looking at the coach and my wife, they both were smiling at me, being glad that I was leaving them alone.  As I left the room and began watching them through the window gap from where I was watching them yesterday, “I am liking your husband already, Janaki, he is a good sport,” as he casually exclaimed and grabbed my wife by her waist and tried to pull towards him, “how dare you kiss my lips, right in front of my husband?!” she exclaimed, trying to take his hands off her waist.  “Come on, Janaki, your husband is a nice guy, he was totally fine with me kissing his wife’s lips,” as he said and pulled my wife by her waist towards him, “I got scared for a moment; thought he would get angry but I was surprised to see him take things casually,” my wife exclaimed.  “He is a Gentleman, Janaki,” as the coach said, “I know, but this one was unexpected,” my wife said.  “To be honest with you, after texting you last night, I got horny and the moment I saw you today in these White Kurti Tops and Yellow Leggings, I got turned on.  Though I was disappointed that your husband had come along with you, I had made up my mind to kiss your lips today as well, that horny I was and still am,” as he whispered, taking his lips close to my wife’s lips, “Swaroop..” as my wife whispered looking at his lips, “my baby,” as he whispered and began kissing my wife’s lips, “mmmmmmmmmm….,” my wife moaned and began kissing her lips back passionately.  Since this was the first time my wife was kissing his lips back and at the same time she was smelling the freedom of kissing Swaroop’s lips freely as I was okay with her kissing him, she was enjoying herself kissing his lips back with all the freedom without any guilt.

“Are you wet down there, Janaki? Can I kiss your pussy lips and taste your juices?” as Swroop whispered, breaking the kiss and drifting her White Kurti Top aside and looking at her Crotch area over her Yellow Leggings, “hey..!” my wife exclaimed.  “Just one kiss on your pussy lips, Janaki, please,” as he begged, my wife, who had not had sex for over a month now and was horny as well, though badly wanted him to taste her pussy, “no, Swaroop.. Please,” she exclaimed.  “Look what you’ve done to me,” as he exclaimed and grabbed my wife’s right hand and placed it over her boner over his track pants, “Oh….. Swaroop..!” she exclaimed, biting her lips and looking into his eyes.  That’s when my son Ravi’s teammate went inside the office room, and quickly my wife took her hand off his cock,  “Sir, the match is starting, the Umpires are calling you,” my son’s friend said.  “Dad, are you trying to leave?” my son Ravi exclaimed from behind and took me to the office room.  As Swroop was going to the ground smiling at me, “what happened?” my wife asked with a smile on her face, “your son is forcing me to watch the match,” I said smiling at my wife.  “He is your son as well,” my wife said smiling at me and came to the Ground.  As Swaropp, my wife, and I were watching the match sitting next to each other, my Engineer called me and wanted me at the Construction site immediately, “Janaki, I have to go to the Construction site immediately,” as I was saying, “what happened?” Swaroop asked.  “I have to go now, Swaroop.  Take good care of my Baby, okay?  Look how dry my baby’s lips are, give her some water or something okay?” as I exclaimed, “I know how to wet your wife’s dry lips, Sir,” as he said looking at my wife’s lips and winking at her and my wife was feeling uncomfortable at Swaroop’s straight forwardness.  “Hey, I was not talking about kissing my wife’s dry lips and getting them wet, okay? Ha ha ha …” as I said and laughed, he was looking at my wife’s lips, “of course you can wet her lips with your kisses, but I was saying give her enough liquids to drink,” as I said, “Sure, Sir,” he said and winked at my wife, “Ram, you are getting late,” my wife said and I left for my construction site.
Like Reply
By the time I went to the Construction site and sorted the problems and came back, my wife and Swroop were not at the seats.  When my son came running from his dugout, “where is your mom?” as I asked, “mom said you left for the Construction Site,” my son said.  “Yeah, I am back now,” I said.  “Good, Dad.  Our side is Batting, you must stay here and watch my bowling, okay?” as my son said, “sure my son, I came back just to watch you Bowl.  Now, where is your mom?”, as I asked, “don’t know Dad, probably went to pee or something,” my son said.  “It's okay Son, I will find her,” as I was saying, a batsman from my son’s side got out.  “Okay, Dad, I have to go to the Dugout,” he said and left the place.

I knew my wife and Swaroop must be in his Office Room, and just as I guessed and went to the Office Room, Swaroop was hugging my wife nicely and was enjoying himself kissing my wife’s lips with his half closed eyes and my wife was kissing his lips back passionately.  The moment Swroop saw me entering, he broke the kiss, “hello Sir,” as he said, and my wife tried to break her hug.  “Hi Guys, what are you guys doing here without watching the match?” as I asked with a smile on my face, “wetting your wife’s lips,” as Swaroop said, and faked a laugh, my wife pinched his hand.  “Ouch..!” as Swaroop exclaimed, “Janaki, be nice to him,” I exclaimed.  “This Swaroop is kissing my lips too much, Ram,” my wife exclaimed, playfully putting the blame on him, at the same time clearly realizing that I was okay with them kissing each other.

That’s when Mr. Swaminathan entered inside, “Swaroop what are you doing here instead of watching the Boys play?” as the old man exclaimed, “Sorry, Sir,” he said and began going to the ground.  As the old man went along with him, my wife and I followed them and went to watch the match.  

My son played well and his side won the match and he won the man of the match, making his coach Swaroop proud and me and my wife proud.  While leaving, at the parking lot, as my son was placing his Hockey gears in the car trunk, Swaroop tried to kiss my wife’s lips, and that’s when I took Swaroop away from my wife, and even my wife followed to see what happened.  “Swaroop, don’t kiss my wife in front of my son,” I whispered.  Though I was telling him politely, he got offended.  “Enjoy kissing my wife’s lips all you want, but not in front of my sons,” as I whispered, in an apologetic tone as he got offended, he looked at my wife, “sorry for kissing you, Janaki,” he said and began leaving the place.  “Swaroop, Stop..!!” my wife exclaimed and began running after him totally ignoring me and my son.  “Ravi, wait in the car I will be right back,” as I said to my son and went quickly towards the office room to check on them.  As I peeped through the almost closed door gap   “Swaroop…. Please … I am sorry…. Swaroop,” my wife followed him inside the office room and turned him around, and held his face, “I am sorry, Swaroop,” my wife exclaimed.  To calm him down, as he tried to kiss his lips, “no, Janaki, it's okay.  No more kissing, your husband insulted me, as if I was a pervert,” as he said and tried to move away from my wife, “Swaroop, did I tell you not to kiss me?  Please don’t be angry at me,” my wife exclaimed.  “I am not angry, Janaki, I am hurt,” as he said and went towards the other side of the table, “hurt? By me? No right?” my wife exclaimed.  “Enough, Janaki, please leave,” he exclaimed.  “Swaroop, if you really want to be your friend come to me here,” as my wife said, “I really want to be your friend, and I will come to you there, but I won’t kiss your lips,” Swaroop exclaimed.  “If you don’t kiss my lips, I am never gonna talk to you again,” as my wife said in an emotional tone, “are you sure?”, as he asked, “very sure,” as my wife said, he smiled at my wife and went around the table and came to my wife.  “I love you, Janaki,” as he whispered, “I know,” my wife whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and began kissing his lips.  As Swaroop began kissing my wife’s lips back, he began placing his hands over my wife’s ass over her Yellow Leggings and began feeling her ass up nicely.  Though my wife was moving her ass cheeks uncomfortably, as he was squeezing my wife’s ass cheeks really hard, she let him enjoy feeling up her ass all he wanted, as he was “hurt” moments ago.
Like Reply
As he broke the kiss and my wife began licking her lips and smiled at him, “can I kiss your lips now, Janaki?” he asked.  “What?! You just did,” as my wife exclaimed, “I was talking about these lips, Janaki,” he whispered and all of sudden he moved her White Kurti Tops aside from the front, and looked at my wife’s pussy area and grabbed my wife by her pussy.  “Mmmmmm.. Swaroop, noo!” as my wife exclaimed, grabbing his hand which was grabbing her pusy over her tight Yellow Leggings, “please, Janaki,” he begged.  “No, Swaroop… I have to Go, please, they are waiting for me,” as my wife exclaimed trying to pull his hand off her pussy at the same time enjoying the feeling of Swaroop’s hand grabbing her pussy, he grabbed my wife by her hair with his left hand, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…” as she moaned in pain, he took his right hand off her pussy over her Yellow Leggings, and all of a sudden began inserting his right hand inside my wife’s Yellow Leggings and her White Panties and began playing with my wife’s naked pussy.  “Swaroop, nooooooo mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as my wife moaned, with her hands behind and holding his left hand which was grabbing her hair, and at the same time enjoying the way Swaroop was fingering her pussy.  “Mmmmmm…. Janaki, your pussy is so wet with our juices,” as he moaned and began fingering my wife’s pussy, “aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my wife began moaning, bringing her hands down and holding his right hand which was fingering her pussy nicely.  Fingering my wife’s pussy vigorously, “my God.. mmmmm You are gonna cum, baby,” as Swaroop exclaimed and began kissing my wife’s lips, grabbing my wife by her hair with his left hand, “mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmm,” she began moaning and began kissing his lips passionately.  With his right hand inside my wife’s Yellow Leggings and White Panties and fingering my wife’s pussy, he broke the kiss and went behind my wife.  The moment he began grabbing, squeezing, and mauling my wife’s boobs from behind, and began kissing, licking, and biting my wife’s necks, cheeks, and ears, began fingering my wife’s pussy with his right hand, and began digging his fingers deeper and deeper inside my wife pussy and began finger fucking my wife vigorously, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm,” she moaned and began cumming all over his fingers.  As her knees went weak and was losing balance, he grabbed her waist from behind and held her for support.  “Did you like it?” as he whispered near my wife’s right ear, “mmmmmmm,” she nodded and turned around and hugged him tight.

Like Reply
To my shock, Mr. Swaminathan the old man, was hiding and watching everything through the almost window gap.

“Janaki, how about a quickie?” as Swaroop whispered, “No, Swaroop, please, I have to go, my husband and my son are waiting for me,” my wife said.  “I will cum inside your pussy quickly,” as Swaroop whispered, “Please, Swaroop, I have to go, or else my husband and son will come here looking for me,” my wife begged.  “Just pull your Leggings and Panties down and bend over, Janaki, I will make it quickly,” Swaroop exclaimed.  “Swaroop, please, I have to go or else my husband and son will come here searching for me,” as my wife was begging him to let her go, he caught my wife’s right arm and all of a sudden inserted my my wife’s right hand inside her track pants and made her hold his erect cock.  “Swaroop…. Hey…!” as my wife exclaimed holding his erect cock, “look what you’ve done to me..!” he exclaimed, holding my wife’s face.  “Swaroop… I really have to go,” as my wife whispered, stroking his cock with her right hand and gently pulling his track pants and looking at his erect cock.  “Please don’t go, Baby,” as Swaroop exclaimed, bringing his hands down from her face, resting his hands over my wife’s shoulder, “don’t go please,” he begged and began pressing my wife’s Boobs over her White Kurti Tops from the front.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… Swaroop…,” as my wife moaned stroking his cock with her right hand inside is track pants and letting him feel her boobs up nicely over her White Kurti top, “shall I remove your White Kurti Tops and remove your Bra and taste your boobs, Janaki?” as he whispered, feeling my wife’s boobs up nicely over her White Kurti Top, “mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm… Swaroop.. No..!” my wife moaned, and at the same time he took his hands off my wife’s boobs and pulled this track pants along with his underwear down to let my wife play with his erect cock more freely.  As my wife was licking her lips and began stroking his cock and looking him into his eyes, “are you sure you want to go, Janaki?” as he whispered, holding my wife’s face, “yeah, Swaroop, or else my son will come here,” my wife exclaimed, feeling his cock with both her hands, enjoying the feel of his erect cock.  “Alright… kiss my cock and go, okay?” as he said, “are you sure, Swaroop?” my wife whispered, stroking his cock nicely.  “Mmmmmmm…….Yeah, kiss my cock and go,” as Swaroop moaned, and my wife began going on her knees.  As she held Swaroop’s erect cock and was about to kiss his cock, “I made you cum, and you are leaving me dry,” as Swaroop whispered in a disappointed tone, my wife planted a kiss on the top of his cock.  As he was expecting her to get up and leave, and bent down to help her stand up with a disappointed look on his face, my wife, the moment she saw the disappointed look on his face, began kissing all over his cock. “Aaaammm mmmmmmmm mmmm… Janaki… aaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa mmmmmm mmm aaaaaaaaaa,” as he began moaning and enjoying himself, all of a sudden my wife began grabbing his ass cheeks and began sucking Swaroop’s cock nicley looking into his eyes.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm, Janaki.. Noooo noooooo nooooooooo…. You are gonna make me cum… you are gonna make me cum, ” as he began moaning and held my wife’s face and tried to pull her cock off her mouth, all of a sudden my wife held his hands and took them off her and began sucking his cock vigorously.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum…. I am gonna cum … Janaki…. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as he began moaning, my wife took her mouth of his cock, “nice cock, Swroop,” as my wife exclaimed looking into his eyes and began stroking his cock rapidly, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” as he moaned and began cumming all over my wife’s White Kurti Tops, ignoring his semen all over over her White Kurti Tops, my wife began squeezed out the last drop of his semen and planted a kiss on his cock and got up.  “Thank you, Janaki,” as the exhausted Swaroop said, she smiled at him and gave him a hug and went towards the table to pick up her handbag.
Like Reply
To Be Continued...!
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Good one. Racy and pacey as I like them.
Like Reply
Another masterpiece. Thank you
Like Reply
Superb, every ass lover will like your stories. Thanks for the story!
Please continue.
Like Reply
Excellent story
Like Reply
By the time she went to pick up her handbag, I started leaving towards the Parking lot, and in the corridor, Mr. Swaminathan the old man appeared in front of me.  “I saw you hiding and enjoying watching Swaroop inserting his hand inside your wife’s Leggings and Panties and fingering her pussy nicely and making her cum,” Mr. Swaminatha the old man exclaimed.  “What Nonsense..!” as I exclaimed and began leaving, “I know, Ram.  Your wife is blessed with beautiful lips, beautiful face, beautiful body; just like you, I enjoyed watching the way Swarop was enjoying inserting his hand inside your wife’s Leggings and Panties and enjoying fingering her pussy.  Just give her to Swaroop for a week to enjoy, Ram.  She will go crazy about him and start having sex with Swaroop right in front of your eyes and you can enjoy watching right in front of your eyes instead of hiding and watching,” as he was saying, “hello Janaki..!!” he exclaimed.  As I turned around, “Hello Sir,” my wife said and stood next to me.  “Janaki, your son played really well today, I am going to recommend your son’s name to the Board of Selectors,” the old man said casually.  “Thank you so much, Sir,” as my wife said and touched the old man’s feet, “God bless you, Child,” he exclaimed and gently grabbing my wife by her shoulders, he lifted her up.  As soon as he lifted my wife up, he began wrapping his arms around my wife’s waist and began hugging her saying, “I am like your Dad, okay? I will do anything for you.”  Since he was as old as her dad, she did not mind hugging him back and hugged him back.  Taking my wife into complete embrace, the old man looked at me, winked at me.  “Thank you, Sir,” as my wife whispered, he broke the hug and my son called my mom and came near us.  The moment he saw the old man, “Swaminathan Sir..!” he exclaimed and touched his feet and took his blessing.  “Ravi, I am going to recommend your name to the Board.  Play well at the State Level and make me proud, okay?” as the old man said, “Sure, Sir,” my son said.  “Shall we go?”, as my wife asked looking at me, “Sure,” as I said and began following my wife and son.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
That night, like last night, I pretended to be asleep, just to read the messages Swaroop and my wife were texting each other.  As my wife slept next to me and tried calling my name to check if I was awake, I pretended to be in deep sleep.  Making sure I was asleep, she picked her phone up and opened the WhatsApp messages.  She clicked on the messages from someone named “my Baby,” and only when she opened the messages did I realize that my wife had saved Swaroop’s name as “my Baby ” on her Contact list.  The moment my wife texted “Hey Baby,” I started getting a boner, as she was texting with all the love.  As my wife began reading Swaroop’s message “Hi, Janaki, thanks for letting me insert my hand inside your Panties and play with your pussy, I thoroughly enjoyed playing with your pussy,” and began smiling at the message and began replying “hey I did not let you insert your hand inside my Panties, you did it without my permission Mister, how are you? ?” my wife texted with a smiling smiley.  That’s when Swaroop came online and replied “hey Sexy,” to my wife’s “hey Baby,” message.  As my wife began reading Swroop’s another message, “just loved the taste of your pussy juices in my fingers, Janaki,” she licked her lips, “Chiiii….” she replied and licked her lips.  “Chi.. to you, but your pussy juices are heaven to me, can’t wait to taste them directly from your Pussy lips, Janaki,” as Swaroop Texted, my wife lifted her nighty, and placed her right hand on her pussy, “really?” she texted back with her right hand, gently playing with her pussy with her right hand.  “Thanks again for your pussy juices, Janaki, the taste of your juices are still on my lips,” as he texted, “What’s there to thank, Swaroop, I am glad that you liked tasting my juices,” my wife texted, gently taking the right hand which was playing with her pussy and sniffing it and mildly licking it and again continued playing with her pussy.  “I want more, Janaki, more of your pussy juices,” as he texted, my wife continued playing with her pussy, “Swaroop….,” as my wife was texting, “Janaki, just loved the feel of your pussy when I put my middle finger inside your pussy and fingered your pussy, Janaki,” he texted, I could see her inserting her middle finger inside her pussy and playing with her pussy.  The moment he began texting back to back, my wife began masturbating vigorously.  Fingering her pussy, as my wife was reading the following messages back to back fingering her pussy;  

“Did you like my cock, Janaki?”
“The moment you took my cock inside my mouth, my knees went weak, Janaki.”
“When you began tasting my cock, I could not control myself, Janaki.”
“Just love your mouth sucking my cock, Janaki.”
“I was enjoying the way you were enjoying sucking my cock and making me weak.”
While reading this messages and masturbating, fingering her pussy nicely and the same time moaning, the moment she began reading “finally you began squeezing my cock with your tongue and lips and began stroking my cock looking into my eyes, I could not control any more and began cumming all over your White Kurti Top, Janaki.”
“Just loved the way you milked my last drop of cum off my cock and tasted it and kissed my cock,” my wife could not control any more, and threw her phone next to her and began closing her eyes and fingered her pussy vigorously and biting the blanket tight, she silently came all over her fingers and wiped her juices in the blanket.

As she picked up her phone, “Oops… I just came,” ? as he texted, “so did I, ?” my wife texted with a tongue with a naughty smile and went to bed.
Like Reply
The next morning, it was a Sunday, my wife woke up late because of the long day she had yesterday, being fingered by Swaroop, jerking him off, and masturbating late at night and sleeping.  By the time she got off the bed, and began putting her hands behind and bunning her hair, my first son Ravi got ready and came to our room.  When he saw my wife still in her white Nightie, had just woken up, “Mom, what the hell? I have an important match today and I am already late, and you are just in your Nightie?” he exclaimed in an Angry tone.  “Just give me 5 minutes, Ravi, I will have a quick shower and come back,” as my wife exclaimed, almost begging him, “5 minutes?! Are you kidding me, my Match is going to start in 15 minutes, and you are going to have your shower?  Drop me first and then come back and have your stupid shower or do whatever you want,” as my angry son began screaming, “Alright.. Alright.. Let's go,” my wife said and went along with my son, only in her white nightie, with no Bra and Panties inside.

After a good 10 minutes, someone started knocking on the door.  As I went to answer the door, it was Swaroop.  “Swaroop what are you doing here?” as I exclaimed, “Ravi’s team is waiting for him and I came here to find out if he was okay,” he said.  “Ravi is fine, my wife just took him to drop him at the Hockey Academy,” I said.  “Oh Goodness..!” as he exclaimed, “if you had stayed there for a little longer, you would have seen him and met my wife as well,” I said.  As he took his phone out and began calling my wife, her phone began ringing in our bedroom.  “She left her phone at home?” as he asked, “yeah Swaroop, she slept late last night and by the time she woke up she was late already, and Ravi who was upset with her, did not even give her time to get ready, and took her only in the nightie she wore last night, with no Bra and Panties inside,” I said.  “She has gone to drop him at the Hockey Academy without her Bra and Panties inside?” as he exclaimed, “Ravi gave me no time to even Brush her teeth or Take her shower,” I said.  “There are lot of men out there, they are gonna ogle at her in her Nightie, without wearing her Bra and Panties inside, I will go and put my coat on her at least, Sir,” as Swaroop exclaimed and tried to leave, “don’t worry, Swaroop, she said she will drop Ravi at the Academy and come right back and brush her teeth and take her shower.  She might be here at any moment.  Why don’t you wait for some more time and give her a hug or something and go? Or you can take her along with you to watch the match,” I said.  “I will wait for her, Sir,” he said.  “Let me check on my second son, Swaroop.  Meanwhile you watch TV,” I said and switched on the TV and gave the remote to him and went to my sons’ bedroom.

The very next moment I heard the sound of my wife’s car.  As I looked through the window,  my wife came out of the car, and in a hurry went to open the door.  As she opened the door, Swaroop was hiding behind the door.  The moment she looked around, all of a sudden, Swaroop hugged my wife from behind and scared her.  “Swaroop… what are you doing there…. Everyone is waiting for you there,” my wife exclaimed, freeing herself from him.  “You didn’t turn up today, I was worried and came all the way here to check on you,” as he exclaimed, “I am fine, I just woke up late.  Now go to the Academy, everyone is waiting for you Swaroop,” my wife said.  “Come let's go together,” as Swaroop exclaimed and before grabbing my wife by her hand and tried to pull her towards him, and grabbed her waist, “Swaroop, I need to take a shower first,” my wife exclaimed, placing her hands over her arms and trying his free herself.  “Just come without having your shower, Janaki I don’t mind, in fact, I love your natural smell,” the horny Swaroop exclaimed, taking his hands which were over my wife’s waist and began grabbing my wife’s ass over her Nightie.  Since my wife was not wearing her Panties inside, her entire ass cheeks went into his hands completely and he began enjoying the feel of my wife’s ass cheeks in his hands.  Grabbing my wife’s ass, as he tried to kiss my wife’s lips, “noooooo… Swaroop… I did not even… mmmm… No I didn't even brush my teeth,” as my wife exclaimed, moving her face left to right to avoid getting her unbrushed mouth kissed by Swaroop.  “I know, that’s why I so badly want to kiss your lips and taste your mouth,” as Swaroop exclaimed and began kissing my wife’s lips, “it's dirty, Swaroop,” as my wife exclaimed, “mmmm.. They are yummy,” as Swaroop whispered looking into my wife’s eyes, my wife closed her eyes and began offering her lips to him.  Watching my wife closing her eyes and offering her lips to him, he readily began kissing my wife’s lips enjoying the taste of my wife’s unbrushed teeth, and my wife began kissing his lips back.
Like Reply