Adultery Fucking my best friend girl friend
this is a story about fucking my best friend gf making her my slave.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ravi and Raki had been best friends since childhood. Though both of them were devoted to one another, Raki began to distance himself, devoting all of his time to his budding career. Usha was Raki's lover, and they both loved one another fiercely.

But when Raki was away working, Ravi noticed Usha's loneliness and decided to take advantage of the situation. He started complimenting her, and eventually began to make advances towards her. Usha was hesitant at first, unsure of her feelings for Ravi, but gradually she fell into his spell.

One evening, after Usha had come to visit Ravi in the hopes of finding some solace from her loneliness, the two of them ended up in the same bed. Though they both knew it was wrong, and that Raki would be angry if he ever found out, they could not deny their feelings for each other.

Before long, the two of them became intimate, expressing their feelings for one another in a way that only lovers can. Although they both wished that Raki could be the one they were with, they both knew that this would never be the case.

But the feelings that had blossomed between Ravi and Usha could not be forgotten. Though it was wrong, and Raki would never forgive either of them, the bond between them had grown too strong to deny.
Like Reply
How is concept can i improve story on this plot ???
Like Reply