Adultery i fucked Xossipy story reader - 1
story : I fucked Xossipy story reader

Hello friends. This is Mahesh . i came with another interesting story.

I m Hyderabad My age is 30, I have been good exp with some cpls / housewives / college girls . so this happened my life . so  I am telling this story .

As I writing stories in this ( xossipy )  stories in this site I keep getting messages from various readers (mostly men and hardly any girls). This story is true & happened few weeks back ago and that too how a girl reader reached to me to share her opinion.

Her name is harika, age 25. She is Gorgeous girl with stats 32-30-34 ( after meeting I came to know ). Her main attraction is her eyes & ass. Any men can get easily attracted to her beauty.

I got a message from her in google chat, the conversation are as below.

Harika - Hey, I read your story & it was awesome.
Me- Thank you.

Harika - You narrated in beautiful way possible & I felt it real

Me- oh, thankyou very much. Glad you liked my story. I was amazed to know the fact that girls too read sex stories. hehe

Harika - yes, I liked it a lot. And yes girls do love reading sex stories. we too have feelings na.

Me- great to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed.

Harika - yeah I did, is this is your real story or fiction

Me- It’s my real story, I don’t write fiction one. I share my own experience stories here.

Harika - Good, what you do?

Me- I work for an MNC. How about you?

Harika - I have done BE . searching for job  

Me- ok that’s fine.

Harika - if you don’t mind, can I see your pic?

Me- yeah sure, I sent my 2 pics.

Harika - Hmm, Handsome!

Me- thank you. Can you share yours?

Harika - yeah, sent.

Me- wow you look amazing!

She was looking beautiful in her red colour Saree. Beautiful eyes, silky & straight hair, rosy lips simply wow.. 

( wait for next part - 2 .... ) 

Gmail id : hydhotguy31

telegram id : hydguy1
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
story part 2 .... Continue ...

story : i fucked Xossipy story reader - 2

I thanked her and went to sleep. Next day morning I texted her good morning message & got instant reply. We started chatting continuously for hours every day & got to know she lives nearby.

From second day we started sexting & slowly it turned to video chats. We started exchanging pictures, including nudes. She was having beautiful pair of boobs & I was super excited to meet her in personal.

We planned to meet in Hyderabad itself at my home when my parents left to Native. It was finally the day to meet her and I went to pick her up. I reached S Miyapur  and parked my car near the metro station waiting for her. After few minutes she came and we greeted each other with small hug & she came inside my car.

She was wear saree . Light shade lipstick, open silky hair. Her cleavage can be seen over the blouse  & She was looking damn sexy figure .
Harika – hmmmm
Me- To my home. There is no one there and we will be alone today
Harika - she smiled naughtily
Me- are you happy
Harika - yeah Mahesh , I need to spend time with you.

She leaned towards me & we had small smooch. Her perfume was intoxicating me & each second passing by is making me difficult to drive, as we are super excited to make love to each other.

I started kissing her ear lobes & she started breathing heavily, I came down kissing & licking her neck, boobs, nipples over her top. My dick was hard rock and it was poking her pussy area. I removed her crop top & she was standing half naked with red bra, her skin was shining & was looking like an sex goddess.

She removed my t-shirt and both were half naked now, I went near her & started smooching her wildly, while doing I pressed her boobs from one hand & other one hand was busy touching her pussy over her panty  she started moaning & it made me go mad, I removed her bra & started licking her nipples one by one.

She was pressing my face towards her boobs and I was biting her boobs, kissing & licking her areola, nipples one after other. I started sucking her nipples more intensely & she was screaming in pain, I continued to suck & changed from left to right & vice-versa. I did for 35 + minutes and she was completely wet down there.

Like Reply
age 25 BE final year.. then what she had 2 pussy... haha good STORY. more spammers started to come in this site. keep dreaming
Like Reply
(14-06-2023, 09:25 AM)xossipy989 Wrote: age 25 BE final year.. then what she had 2 pussy... haha good STORY. more spammers started to come in this site. keep dreaming

she done BE not doing .
Like Reply
story : i fucked Xossipy Story Reader - 3

I pushed her on bed & removed her saree, she was wearing red panty, which has patches due to her juices. I started kissing her from forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, neck, boobs, nipples, navel.

While I kissing her stomach she had her butterfly effect & was pressing my face on her stomach, I was licking & biting her navel, I made circles over it & started sucking her deep & small navel.

I moved bit down & started sniffing her cunt area over panty, it was intoxicating me. I slowly placed my hand & removed her panty, I waited & saw her, she nod her head giving green signal to go ahead.

I placed my mouth in her vaginal entrance & started slowly licking it, she started shivering. First I started licking outside of her vagina, slowly my long tongue entered her inside too.

Her clitoris was tasty and I started sucking it, I played almost 40 minutes there & she oozed out her liquid three times, I swallowed all her juices & kept continuing my act.

I was licking, sucking & moving my tongue in different speeds, which made her to show heaven. ( Yes, I am a pussy eater )
She was drenched in pleasure & moaning vigorously, she was pulling my hair & pushing my face towards her vagina. This made me to drive her further & I was in no mood to stop, I kept continuing this till she unloaded her fourth orgasm.

She lied down on bed completely exhausted, I went over her & kissed her forehead. We rested few minutes & I started again by kissing her cheeks & massaging her boobs & neck. After a few minutes she got into mood & started responding to me.

Harika - please Raki fuck me.. Don’t tease me further. I need you inside, please.
Me- yes my darling, sure.

I came top of her & she widened her legs, showing her beautiful vagina. I placed my dick on her entrance & pushed little, my baby  went inside & she was moaning. Due to her wetness, i reached half & stopped. Without wasting time I shoved my dick completely & she screamed louder.

She was not a virgin and I didnt ask her who took her virginity as that was not needed at the moment.I started fucking her in missionary position, slowly & steadily increasing my speed, her small boobs were dancing up and down due to speed.

She was supporting me by raising her waist and I was varying the depth and speed which made her go mad time and again. After intense fucking of 25 minutes Ioaded all my sperms inside her vagina and I lied on top of her, she hugged me like a baby. (She told she would take a pill and hence I didnt had to put Condom)

We made out another 2 times in doggy style and spooning position. After the session we lied in the bed next to each other hugging each other and slept there itself.After that we had sex multiple times at my home, in my car and all. Last year she got married and moved to Australia .

So that was the story. Please read my all stories in telugu and English .

this story is End .....

Like Reply
i Fucked Xossipy story Reader - 4

how i fucked story reader Nitya nair please Read carefully and give me your feedback to my mail id or Telegram id ..

Lets start story ........

Hi guys, Mahesh again with another one of my encounters. This happened last week. I had gotten a hangouts message from one of my readers, who was quite impressed with my story. Her name was Nithya nair .

Nitya Nair was a student hailing from Kerala andnut she was studying in Pune. Pune is a couple of hours away from Mumbai. She had sent me multiple messages on Hangouts, but I hadn’t seen them. One day when I opened my hangouts, I replied to her finally.

“Hi!” I said. In less than a minute, she replied, “Hi,Mahesh Loved your post.”
“I am glad you did,” I said.

We kept chatting for all of day . Sunday afternoon. In the end, when I was about to leave, she sent me a photo of her cleavage, saying, “Oops, sent by mistake.” I knew she didn’t. I sent a smiley.

Later that night, the mallu girl texted me again, and we again spoke for hours. She described to me about her life in Pune, her ex-boyfriend and what not. Later, she asked me if I would be able to write a story about her. I kind of got a hint of where this was going. “Not unless I experience it.” She blushed and said goodbye.

About a few weeks later  I had to go to Pune for some work on Friday. So I thought I could crash at her place for the night and come back in the morning. I asked and she agreed to it.I was outside her room. I rang the bell, and she opened the door. Nitya was absolutely beautiful. She looked very different from her Instagram photos, but beautiful nonetheless.

She was a bit short and petite, but not at all so in terms of figure. She had a great figure. She was wearing a t-shirt and tiny red-colored shorts. Her boobs were quite firm.

“Hi, Mahesh ” She said as she came and hugged me directly. I was in paradise. I came in and sat on her couch. She offered me some snacks and water. It was evening by then. She asked me if I wanted a cool drinks  to which, I agreed...

Like Reply
i fucked Xossipy story Reader - 5

The mallu girl smiled and poured me cool drinks . after I did drink finish  I had changed to my jeans and t-shirt . I sure was a bit horny that day,  However, a blind man could have spotted my erect dick – that’s how hard I was .

I could see my reader Nitya Nair peeking at it thinking I wouldn’t understand. I knew, but I didn’t let her see it.  I could now see her brown cleavage.
She thought I was super drunk by now, but I wasn’t. Slowly, she moved her hand over my pant and held my dick. It got even harder. I badly ( ruthless final stage ) wanted to fuck the naughty mallu girl.

Nitya was drunk. She didn’t even look at it, and directly put her hand inside my pant and held my dick. “Aah,” I exclaimed as her little hand held my hard big dick. I went to kiss her, but she refused. I was confused. She was holding my dick but was refusing to kiss me?!

A few minutes later, she took out my dick and began to suck it. She slid my cock skin down and licked it from the bottom. She kissed me on my balls and began sucking me at the tip. I tried to hold her boob with one hand, but she slapped me on my face! Then the Kerala girl began sucking me again.

I didn’t know what was happening. I let her go on and came in her mouth. She drank it and made me wear my pant.
My reader now held my arm, put her head on my shoulder and began watching TV. By then, I had realized she was a dominant one. But I kissed her, she tried to push me back. I stopped as I did not want to offend her.

A few minutes down, she made me sleep on the ground and sat on my face. She slid her short a bit and put her vagina on my mouth. I love giving as well as receiving a blowjob. I licked her clit all around.

I slid my tongue deep inside the mallu girl’s vagina and moved it around, exploring every bit of it. I also slid my finger in for pleasure. Nitya was moaning like hell and came on my face twice.

Later, she slid her t-shirt and put her nipple in my mouth. I wanted to tease this bitch, so I licked her under-boob, and bit it. I licked again and then on her cleavage and around her nipples. She began to now force my lips on her nipples but I disagreed.

She now started begging, “Please, Mahesh !” and swayed her hand behind my head. I began sucking her tit now. I licked and sucked her nipple like a hungry man. I bit it from time to time. She loved it.

By this time, the horny mallu girl Nitya had multiple orgasms, but I did not as I hadn’t fucked her yet. So, while sucking her tit, I slid down my pant. I lifted and held her little body. She didn’t resist. Carefully, I placed her on my dick, and let it slide in.

“Mahesh !” she moaned. She began fucking me. Slow and steady, my mallu reader fucked me for quite some time.
Now I wanted control. So I made her sleep on the floor. I spread her legs and put my black hard dick all the way inside her. She moaned. I fucked her while holding her neck. Again and again, I fucked her like a horny dog.

After that, I lifted her and held her in my arm. I pinned her against the wall, in the air, and put my dick in her. I fucked her there for few more minutes. I swear the neighbors could clearly have heard her moan. But I never stopped thrusting my black dick.

Later, I made her sit like a dog and fucked her. For about 35  minutes total, I fucked the shit out of Nitya. After this, I came in her mouth. We went to her bedroom after this and cuddled.

Story is End . i can come with new story ... 

please in this Xossipy Readers message me .

Telegram id : hydguy1
Like Reply
please Ready my stories . next episode i can post sooner .
Like Reply
i can update you sooner . i am busy so thats why .
Like Reply